PDA

View Full Version : Player's Choice Tickets. How Do They Work?

OtherGuy02
10-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Like in the title.
Anybody know how these are gonna work? Is it gonna be like in Flower Knight Girls where they occasionally let you buy a ticket to specifically choose a Flower Knight Girl to get from a pre-selected pool of them? (I'm guessing in this case chosen from the most voted for kamihime in popularity).

Or do they work differently? Like randomizing to see what rarity you can choose from or something else.

Dari
10-07-2017, 12:51 AM
I think those will be simple premium tickets with higher chance of the getting the Selected Kamihimes.

fucka
10-07-2017, 06:22 AM
Would be too nice, if 3 free selected SSR for free, but unrealistic.

Maybe just 3 premium tickets renamed for this login event.

We will know in few days.

AutoCrimson
10-07-2017, 06:56 AM
actually it was 1 SSR, 1 SR, 1 R

MrAir
10-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Like in the title.
Anybody know how these are gonna work? Is it gonna be like in Flower Knight Girls where they occasionally let you buy a ticket to specifically choose a Flower Knight Girl to get from a pre-selected pool of them? (I'm guessing in this case chosen from the most voted for kamihime in popularity).

Or do they work differently? Like randomizing to see what rarity you can choose from or something else.

all i know is this

fucka
10-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Now, some new information. As far as I know, there will be a pool with rate up for players' voted kamis, but the rate should be the same as usual.
The name "players' Choice Ticket" is confusing with the upcoming "miracle ticket"

Aeriko
10-07-2017, 10:58 AM
As of this posting, the poll is still live.

goo.gl/iDLGjX

Bring your Player ID. :)

OtherGuy02
10-07-2017, 12:09 PM
If these Player's Choice Tickets are pretty much just Premium Tickets with increased odds on certain kamihime then I definitely look forward getting them and just getting 3 crappy R's from using them and feeling they were a waste of time... :(

sanahtlig
10-07-2017, 01:01 PM
I definitely look forward getting them and just getting 3 crappy R's from using them and feeling they were a waste of time... :(
You must be new here. Welcome to Kamihime Project.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 03:00 AM
all i know is this
Most likely you already own your favourite Kami. So you just get a chance to get her again and end up with a useless weapon?

the fragile
10-09-2017, 02:30 PM
actually it'll be 4 tickets, there is one extra from twitter event repost along with some more jewels (700 or 1500 depending if stage rewards are cumulative).

Waniiii
10-09-2017, 10:57 PM
They are cumulative, so 1500 jewels for us !

phuonglop12a2
10-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Hmmm.... So Player's choice tickets = Premium Tickets + Winning kamihime Rate up.

Maybe i expected too much for that.

AutoCrimson
10-11-2017, 02:21 AM
Here's an update on how all the ladies are doing!

1: Sol
2: Amon (Unleashed)
3: Nyarlathotep
4: Brynhildr
5: Nike (Unleashed)
6: Rakshasa
7: Artemis
8: Beelzebub
9: Caspiel
10: Satan

idk how Nyarl ended on third place, considering her harem/attitude, but the list is quite bad, for me

only one that i care is Nike (Unleashed)

Kastro
10-11-2017, 02:50 AM
I really like Nyar and I wanted her just for her harem, but it's really a surprise she's been in such a high position.

bigblackcock
10-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Here's an update on how all the ladies are doing!

1: Sol
2: Amon (Unleashed)
3: Nyarlathotep
4: Brynhildr
5: Nike (Unleashed)
6: Rakshasa
7: Artemis
8: Beelzebub
9: Caspiel
10: Satan

idk how Nyarl ended on third place, considering her harem/attitude, but the list is quite bad, for me

only one that i care is Nike (Unleashed)

maybe the ticket can obtain 1 of those 10 at random?
i guess i'll get mostly R/SR weapon to level up skills and nothing more than that :/
sol, nike unleashed and amon unleashed are pretty much the only ones i want to get from there, but as they're SSR the chance is low.
even satan can be nice for draconic eye and limit break weapon but well...better to get something i don't have.
don't care about the R as we can just find them with jewels and premium/kami weapon tickets anyway...
and as for SR.. the only 1 i don't have is arthemis and..can't care less about her as my light team sucks anyway...
i wish that iblis and belphegor showed up in the list instead of beelzebub, brynhildr or nyarla

Kitty
10-11-2017, 03:31 AM
I want Nyarla!!!! her first harem episode looks so fun :o

Slashley
10-11-2017, 04:43 AM
maybe the ticket can obtain 1 of those 10 at random?--Ha, you wish.

I really don't think anyone should expect these tickets to be anything more than glorified Premium Tickets.

AgentFakku
10-11-2017, 05:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL1f6lNXkAAMphc.jpg:large

Amon is close

Come on, gurl win

W4RL0RD
10-13-2017, 08:23 AM
Don't really know why people vote for these kamis; with half of them I don't care in the least about them.
I can understand Sol, Amon, Nike and the likes, but Caspiel? Rakshasa? I could have imagined better Rs to be popular, but well, i digress.
I personally voted for Ares, Uranus and Dike, though Dike only because she looks cool; Baal is actually my favorite but she wasn't selectable so these are actually my top candidates, though I'm not sure about Dike because I don't play a lot with any R Hime.
They won't win but at least I tried.

Slashley
10-13-2017, 08:40 AM
Don't really know why people vote for these kamis; --, but Caspiel? Rakshasa? I could have imagined better Rs to be popular, but well, i digress.--Uuuh. Caspiel is really, really good due to stacking D type Atk debuff. You're required to vote for a R and really, the only better R is probably Zephyr, who you can get through Gems. Well, Dagon is also really good.

And Dike will be available from Gems at a later date.

bigblackcock
10-13-2017, 10:08 AM
Uuuh. Caspiel is really, really good due to stacking D type Atk debuff. You're required to vote for a R and really, the only better R is probably Zephyr, who you can get through Gems. Well, Dagon is also really good.

And Dike will be available from Gems at a later date.

to be honest, no one of the R worth voting for, you can find them in gacha anyway and as their chance to be found in gacha is higher i see it pointless to vote any for good skill but just vote random on them so their vote eill be lower as possible.
even if those tickets are like premium with a little higher chance to find the ones in top 10, the chance to find the R ones will be even higher as a result.

fucka
10-13-2017, 01:31 PM
to be honest, no one of the R worth voting for, you can find them in gacha anyway and as their chance to be found in gacha is higher i see it pointless to vote any for good skill but just vote random on them so their vote eill be lower as possible.
even if those tickets are like premium with a little higher chance to find the ones in top 10, the chance to find the R ones will be even higher as a result.

actually you vote for R, which you will get for sure :D, If a little luck then the voted SR.

Calle Falk
10-17-2017, 04:13 AM
Thought it was kinda silly that we could also get R Eidolons from the player choice tickets, lel.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:18 AM
All i can say, is that they made me ragequit again, just like 7 months ago. Used four tickets, got one r girl, nothing else. Used 3k jewels and again zero from it. If they think i will play along with my shitty rng apparently, they can just dream. Guess i will leave the game again for somewhile and come again back when i will be able to get that welcome back card which lasts 1 week and gets you ton of jewels. Enjoy the game guys, i wont for atleast 3 next months.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:46 AM
I only got a Poseidon(which is not in the top 3), a Winged Staff Raviel(which gave me a dragon eye), and a Dagon(Top 2 Rare) for 4 People's choice tickets, 3000 jewels, and 1 premium ticket. If only I get just 1 of the top 3 SSRs... ughhh... Disappointed. This gacha system is really crap.

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 05:46 AM
That feeling when you get 3 gold back ground draws in a row but they're all SR dupes or himeless weapons.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:51 AM
3 trash R weapons, and Diana.. will I ever get an SSR? the answer is most likely no, never. Entire time I've played, not a single SSR.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:56 AM
3 trash R weapons, and Diana.. will I ever get an SSR? the answer is most likely no, never. Entire time I've played, not a single SSR.

After this, 3k jewels.. not a single SSR again. Verethragna, Dagon, Ramiel, Brynhildr, and Nyarlathotep. FeelsBadMan.

Lag
10-17-2017, 05:56 AM
I expected nothing and got nothing. \o/
3 dupe R weapons and an R Minotaur. Stuff I can get from Gem Gacha.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 06:37 AM
Expecting much qqing and salt in this topic. As if people were expecting nutaku to just hand out highest rarity gacha girls.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 06:48 AM
As if people were expecting nutaku to just hand out highest rarity gacha girls.

sounds like

Hands off my SSR titties!

to me

Frelas
10-17-2017, 07:25 AM
Player choice tickets what a fucking joke. i understand them not wanting to hand out ssr kami, but they could atleast make one sr kami guartenteed. i got 4 non kami weapons ´rewarded´, i get that every day with just playing the quests. This doesnt feel like a reward at all but more like an insult.

fucka
10-17-2017, 08:32 AM
Player choice tickets what a fucking joke. i understand them not wanting to hand out ssr kami, but they could atleast make one sr kami guartenteed. i got 4 non kami weapons ´rewarded´, i get that every day with just playing the quests. This doesnt feel like a reward at all but more like an insult.

Even (R)kami granted ticket would be nicer than this, but for reward we got also a lot of jewels.

tyu
10-17-2017, 09:49 AM
I got (R) Dagon, (R) Puck, (SR) Freja, and the SSR I voted for in the poll: SSR Svarog!
All Kamihime I didn't have
So happy :D7113

Celaien
10-17-2017, 12:15 PM
i hate my poor luck...7119

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 12:54 PM
The Player's Choice is a decent concept idea, however, the execution kinda sucks. The whole point of voting for your favourite characters is exactly that: voting for your favourite characters. It's great we gets tickets to get from a select pool, but it is bloody awful that you can end up getting things from it that were not part of the voting. What, exactly, IS the point of that? That is NOT Player's Choice. There were no Eidolons in the voting categories.

With my tickets I got a Kamihime that wasn't even on the top 20, never mind the most popular 3 from each rarity. Kind of a head scratcher really. Are Nutaku that much of a bunch of arseholes that they won't even let us have something without them trying to bullshit us?

Kitty
10-17-2017, 01:04 PM
just to be the asshole:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMWJGSzW0AAHvr5.jpg

katsalia
10-17-2017, 03:31 PM
just to be the asshole:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMWJGSzW0AAHvr5.jpg

Kitty why, you make me and the 4 R duplicates I got cry.

Calle Falk
10-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Kitty makes me wanna cry:cool:

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 06:07 PM
maybe im gnna focus in ths acc even its rank17 amaterasu,raiko,sol.. i got sol in players choice magic jewel

Skulkraken
10-18-2017, 03:07 AM
All four tickets gave me R junk. Meh.

Did get Oceanus from doing a 10-pull, though.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 07:45 PM
best i got was ares

Shieun
10-19-2017, 06:11 AM
I suppose I have it better than most people here.... Although at the same time I might be the unluckiest too...

4 tickets net me 1 SSR eidolon + Ryuu Oh + Nyarlahotep....

Then I follow that up with 2 x 10 gem gacha and I get Aphrodite....

Now the plot twist...

They are all dupes... So I get 2 Dragon eyes and some MLB materials....

idunno
10-19-2017, 06:38 AM
I suppose I have it better than most people here.... Although at the same time I might be the unluckiest too...

Now the plot twist...

Wow! You are both the luckiest and unluckiest person in this poll thing, haha!

bigblackcock
10-19-2017, 07:10 AM

Now the plot twist...

Sounds lucky to me anyway, draconic eyes are kinda hard to farm and if you have multiple kami that can be awakened it's all good.
It took me about...7 months? To farm 4 draconic eyes from weekly reward and event shops.
And even after awakening gaia, i still have 5 kami waiting to get awakened so need...14 more eyes lol

Shieun
10-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Aside from Gaia and Tyr, dont think I have anyone that can be awakened in the initial batch. Probably will just save it for my main elements I suppose...

AgentFakku
10-19-2017, 02:51 PM
here's wut I got

yeah, Amon beats da loli!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMVUD5bVoAEGBfp.jpg

I didn't get her or Nike :(