PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Hunter

Hentaika
10-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Well, another western game - surprised to see a new game without pre register. Slightly better art than most non harem heroes western games, but kinda meh overall.

Very pay to win as well.

Tips for anyone who plans to play this as free to play: make an account with referral code + get as much gold(up to 800 free maximum, I think) then play a little until you get to 'starter pack' offer. Well, the thing is, it's VERY generous offer for mere 100 gold... and the trick is - unless you refresh after buying it - you can keep buying starter packs for as much gold as you have, in free to play case most likely 8 times.
Was enough to push me into top 5 within 45 minutes of rushing through the premium currency. Seems like they didn't even bother to test the game, eh.
The guy on top 1 place probably used this while spending around 10k real money... unless it's a gm. If it's not, I am kinda amazed that someone blows so much money on something like this XD

The game is actually insanely long if you play it for free. The content I managed to rush through with 8x starter currency was less than 25% of the game.. and an approximate time equivalent would be around 2-4 weeks for just that.

So yeah - overall not worth it just like most of the western games. A complete pay to win + energy fiesta.

Dari
10-12-2017, 10:16 AM
I don't really care about game titles, but Bitch Hunter... Seriously? I thought Fap Titans and Pussy Saga were bad, but this tops those.

BJakin77
10-12-2017, 10:58 AM
This is Sex Gangsters! I enjoyed that game until it started becoming a PTW situation. Decent art though.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Won't touch western art...we are just SO bad at it.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 11:42 AM
I don't really care about game titles, but Bitch Hunter... Seriously? I thought Fap Titans and Pussy Saga were bad, but this tops those.

I'm sorry but please don't act as Japan doesn't use vulgar titles for games, manga, etc. I literally read a doujinshi with this games title yesterday and even thought this topic might have been about it.

Artwork on the hand, trash as much as you want.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 12:29 PM
I guess if it was a sort of a play on words like 'Fappy Bird' for 'Flappy Bird,' but these seem like totally random, no thought whatsoever put into them game names. I mean, does any game developer really spend days programming a game without any idea what to call it until five minutes before launch or what?

Aidoru
10-12-2017, 02:32 PM
These are the kind of games I wished I could remove from my play history. Tried it for about 5 minutes and its nothing but a clicking simulator with some garbage PvP.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 04:55 PM
lol i remember playing this. Sex Gangsters - it's an old game so if you want something to keep u busy, have at it. the MC is the biggest asshole ever but you do get to see hot shit happen.

I remember logging back in and I couldn't advance unless I beat santa and got mats or some shit then noped out of there.

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 07:12 PM
lol i remember playing this. Sex Gangsters - it's an old game so if you want something to keep u busy, have at it. the MC is the biggest asshole ever but you do get to see hot shit happen.

I remember logging back in and I couldn't advance unless I beat santa and got mats or some shit then noped out of there.

It's not quite the same as sex gangsters- they changed the London comics, and seem to have bumped girls to 5 stars now instead of 3..the easier get your money. Also, they seem to have switched up the "win 50 gold" for completing a collection to "get some useless items".

I played sex gangsters about 2 and a half years, for free. Quit maybe 2 years ago, when the play went all game-board like, and you needed to actually log in every 30 minutes to win the boss fights. And you HAD to get Gacha girls to advance the scenes.

tips- don't pay for guards/bombs- just complete the collection as fast as possible. after you've finished the collection, it doesn't matter if someone "steals" something-either they can't, or you are never notified.
When fighting players, don't worry about being totally outclassed. IE, I actually seemed to win MORE against people who were "stronger" than me than those who were weaker... while there were still people who were weaker.
You can get repeats from the gacha- makes the girl about 3 pts stronger, so basically useless after Sydney. They do have several "atypical" girls in the gacha's- fat, skinny, ugly, etc, but most are basic Barbies.
The businesses eventually get ridiculously expensive- (1 million dollars for $7000 every 5 hours typical around Rio, and it keeps going up)- its a good thing you pay off the earlier ones first, and will probably pay less than 1 million cash for all the wardrobe items you'll ever use)

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 08:51 PM
yeah i do remember fights being super unbalanced, like they're a coin flip or something. Also interesting to hear how that game fared later in its' life

SeraSeraSera
10-13-2017, 03:06 AM
Well, the title is quite appropriate for the "game". It's a lazy piece of shit and they spent the same amount of effort for the title. xD

Seriously though, are those new games done by horny teenagers who never had any relationship before or is that just their target demographic?

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 10:16 PM
When fighting players, don't worry about being totally outclassed. IE, I actually seemed to win MORE against people who were "stronger" than me than those who were weaker... while there were still people who were weaker.

Started on this version, and it *feels* like the stats are basically irrelevant to winning, and it always matches you up with people of about the same stats as you anyways, which makes upgrading gear/equipment/girls all feel completely pointless. Not a good game model if they're trying to get people to pay to upgrade, so unsure where the P2W comes in.

You can get repeats from the gacha- makes the girl about 3 pts stronger, so basically useless after Sydney. They do have several "atypical" girls in the gacha's- fat, skinny, ugly, etc, but most are basic Barbies.

Hmm. Maybe just because it's early, but it felt like getting a dupe doubled her base stats, along with the value of all the upgrades.
(Duped fatty, and her upgrades are +5/5, +6/6, and +8/8. I guess it's possible she just has really really good stats to make up for the image.

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Worst thing about this game: having to see a naked dude doing an 'Oh' face on my game select screen.

Karehn
10-16-2017, 12:27 PM
Sadly this kind of 'games' is just 'cash traps' that the only way to improve is to spend money on them.
Worst of all is that the original version you didn't get duplicate copies of the girls from gatcha, now you CAN DUPLICATES that is just dumb and probably frustrating if someone is aiming to get most of the girls.

So, probably this title is going to fall into a pit soon.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 02:16 AM
Started on this version, and it *feels* like the stats are basically irrelevant to winning, and it always matches you up with people of about the same stats as you anyways, which makes upgrading gear/equipment/girls all feel completely pointless. Not a good game model if they're trying to get people to pay to upgrade, so unsure where the P2W comes in.

Hmm. Maybe just because it's early, but it felt like getting a dupe doubled her base stats, along with the value of all the upgrades.
(Duped fatty, and her upgrades are +5/5, +6/6, and +8/8. I guess it's possible she just has really really good stats to make up for the image.

To be fair, this is just what I remember from an identical game (sex gangsters) from about 2 years ago. The girls stats go up, until the gacha costs around 120 gold a pick. (watch for 8 hour 1/2 price gacha events, the other offers seem identical) I can remember getting duplicates of 4 star girls with ~750 attack, and getting barely noticeable upgrades (very late game, when trying to get items from level 5+ bosses). As for your opponents, they were set up generally by level. So I can remember fighting guys when at level 36 with 40-some girls, and they had 100+ girls. My best guess for player fights was that victory was based on attack %- If I had 4000 attack, and they had 6000 attack, I would win what felt like 40% of the time- I never bothered keeping victory stats, you got new stamina every 10 minutes, and I needed to get the collection/upgrade items from somebody. And the guys with higher stats usually didn't use guards/bombs. After Rio, I was usually content locked and unable to spend energy anyway (sex gangsters developed a new city about every 2-3 months)

The Christmas event was when they first replaced the "spend energy for minor cash" in between the two businesses with an NPC fight. It was also the first city you couldn't just buy items for $ to advance the story- It was either get the dwarf to drop the right gem, or pay gold.
Eventually all the new cities put a boss there that dropped upgrade items, and leveled up each time you beat it.

The list of cities on the world map seems light- I only count 19, and I had at least 25-26 cities. Of course, that included the events, like Christmas, Valentines and St Patricks days, etc- I don't recall one for Thanksgiving or Halloween, but you'll soon see if they have one.

Eventually (after a couple cities had a "candyland" style play area), they inserted repeatable "mazes/dungeons" in the cities.There were visible chests and checkpoints in the maze, and usually at least one dropped 5 gold. You used energy to move around, and stam to fight guards. These "mini-boss" style fights DID pay strict attention to attack defense (you and up to 7 girls, vs up to 5 opponents. Each side had a HP pool, and each member of each team attacked in rotations (your leader attacked their leader, their leader attacked your first helper, your first helper attacked their first helper, etc until the leader you ran out of helpers, when the leader attacked again. Damage done equaled that characters attack minus opponent characters defense. The fight continued until one teams HP pool was gone. Damage to NPC health pool would be permanent until a timer ran out- So you would might have 6, or 12 or 24 hours to kill it, at 3 stam per round, before its health reset.

What really disturbs me is I remember a time-travel adventure in South Africa. (I had thought Johanna's Berg, but it COULD have been Madagascar), and I went at least 1 city after that ... so the either the game has had no updates in over two years, or they revised an incomplete version...

kahurangi
10-17-2017, 09:10 PM
Why rename the game and release it on Nutaku?

makinaz
10-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Same reason Chinese browser game open new servers every week.
Fresh starts are attractive to people, to both true whales and tadpoles trying to be the best alike.

Iggzikof
10-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Is the game working for u? I couldnt login whole day

ShiroSeigi
10-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Yup, game is still up. been grinding that mojo all day.

Iggzikof
10-20-2017, 05:32 PM
crap,, im still getting Server Error (500) but all other nutaku games are working for me

Arkinum
10-22-2017, 07:36 AM
Tried for 5 min. Lost interest soon after. Pretty much an uncreative garbage cash grab.

I'll give credit to the dev for using original art assets. And the style is nicely done, though I personally don't like it.

Just not my cup of tea.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 05:12 PM
Tried for 5 min. Lost interest soon after. Pretty much an uncreative garbage cash grab.

I'll give credit to the dev for using original art assets. And the style is nicely done, though I personally don't like it.

Just not my cup of tea.

This game has been around for a long time, they just brought it to Nutaku for extra $$$>

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 11:10 PM
do you need a certain level to see the halloween event?

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 11:31 AM
do you need a certain level to see the halloween event?

There's a halloween event? Only only see the weekly ranking thing.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Did you look around the naked dude that somehow shows up everywhere this game is featured?

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 08:50 PM
Nutaku banner advertises Halloween event, Nutaku events page says its active for 7 more days, but at level 17, 3/4 through Paris can't find anything to reach event. Don't see any "naked guy".. unless you mean the one fully clothed in a robe, that wants me to spend gold for no reason..

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 12:23 AM
I was just being sarcastic because unlike absolutely every other Nutaku game, where they at least know their audience, this one features a naked dude on the various 'play now' buttons. NOBODY is here to see naked dudes.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 08:57 PM
Nutaku banner advertises Halloween event, Nutaku events page says its active for 7 more days, but at level 17, 3/4 through Paris can't find anything to reach event. Don't see any "naked guy".. unless you mean the one fully clothed in a robe, that wants me to spend gold for no reason..

Lol, somehow I didn't actually read it and thought it was an ad for the Harem Heroes event, since that's the art style it looks like, (also since that game has a red chick on it's "icon" art at the moment.)

Yeah, I see no indication whatsoever in game that there is a halloween event going on.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 05:05 PM
how i improve my stats of atack and defense?I bought all itens of money,and i do not pass of 1000 atk and defense, help me!!

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 08:28 PM
how i improve my stats of atack and defense?I bought all itens of money,and i do not pass of 1000 atk and defense, help me!!

your attack/defense is increased by buying and equiping gear for yourself (as you level, you can buy better gear), getting more girls, improving the girls, leveling (i think you gain 1 attack/defense) and (maybe) by buying items for the girls- Oh, and I think you can get an increase during the fight for 10 gold (definitely not worth it).
But why do you want to? Unless you have reached the boss/miniboss battles, and are fighting NPCs, your opponents have about the same attack/defense as you. At least for collection battles, you get the item you want when you win, but against random opponents? Lots of times even when you win, your only reward is $50 and 5 mojo, no prize..

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 09:27 PM
From what I've gleaned:

You gain stats from:
Your level base stats
Your rank
What you have equipped
Your girls stats
X best pieces of girl equipment you own for each category, where X is the number of girls you have.
So if you have 10 girls and you buy 10 of the best car, you get the stats from all 10. If you buy additional best car or lower quality cars, it won't improve stats until you get as new girl

At least as far as I've gotten, stats seem completely pointless if not counterproductive. Your random selection of opponents seems to be based on your stats, and if anything, their stats increase faster than yours do... not that it seems to matter much, whether you win or lose seems completely random, if not simply based on how much you've won recently. Seems like when I get home from work/wake up I have a good chance of winning against anybody, as I keep fighting I stop being able to beat anybody. And, unfortunately, when it comes to collecting individual items to upgrade girls, what you actually get seems to be 100% random, if not actively biased what you need. Every single girl I need to upgrade (like 11 of them) Need either a ruby watch of glamour watch (or both) to upgrade. Pretty much all the other objects needed are in the double digits. Haven't gotten one of either since Monday. Every other item they need has 9+ copies.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 01:30 PM
earlier in the thread, someone said that stats will matter vs certain encounters/dungeons in the future, so yes, everything else seems to be a coin flip so don't waste your $$ folks.

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 08:34 AM
Damn, Nutaku...stop putting new pictures of the dude on the game link. Enough with the dude. Nobody wants to see the dude. I don't care if the game is filled with dudes doing dudes or dudes jacking off...stop trolling and put a fucking chick on the link like every other fucking link on the game select pages.

1Playa
10-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Damn, Nutaku...stop putting new pictures of the dude on the game link. Enough with the dude. Nobody wants to see the dude. I don't care if the game is filled with dudes doing dudes or dudes jacking off...stop trolling and put a fucking chick on the link like every other fucking link on the game select pages.

lol true that :D

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 01:41 AM
oKay, after sydney, 3 cities opened up, instead of 1- Tokyo, Detroit and Palermo. Tokyo seems standard, Detroit seems to have the boss figure, and Palermao has 3 or 4 dungeons..

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Do items break? I remember somewhere in the beginning it was said that they all have a limited number of uses. There is also some hourglass symbol with numbers on each item. But recently I didn't notice any item breaking.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Do items break? I remember somewhere in the beginning it was said that they all have a limited number of uses. There is also some hourglass symbol with numbers on each item. But recently I didn't notice any item breaking.

Items don't break in fights, they break in the energy events. So for example, you need a newpaper for a certain scene, at 5 energy. Lets pretend the the newpaper has 4 hour glass, and each 5 energy advances you by 10%. You will need 3 newpapers to finish the scene (first 4, then it breaks, buy new one for next 4, buy new one for last 2)
Since durability doesn't matter for fights, you don't need to worry about your gold items breaking, since they are never required by the scenes.
After the first couple of scenes, cash money doesn't matter too much, so don't worry too much about stuff breaking.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Items don't break in fights, they break in the energy events. So for example, you need a newpaper for a certain scene, at 5 energy. Lets pretend the the newpaper has 4 hour glass, and each 5 energy advances you by 10%. You will need 3 newpapers to finish the scene (first 4, then it breaks, buy new one for next 4, buy new one for last 2)
Since durability doesn't matter for fights, you don't need to worry about your gold items breaking, since they are never required by the scenes.
After the first couple of scenes, cash money doesn't matter too much, so don't worry too much about stuff breaking.

Hmm. I assumed the stuff was good for that many days.

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 06:23 AM

Thanks for the explanation! I have just finished Sydney and the cash really is not a problem if you look at item prices. Still need to buy some more industries in new areas.

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the explanation! I have just finished Sydney and the cash really is not a problem if you look at item prices. Still need to buy some more industries in new areas.

Really finding the Detroit (halloween?) event annoying. The boss leveled up before I get anywhere near upgrading the girls, and now all the drops I get are stuff I can't use yet, and he takes forever to kill. He's level 6 and I've only leveled up 2 girls once each.

Unregistered
11-14-2017, 11:19 AM
I played this game years ago when it was called Sex Gangsters and I remember that once in a while there were days when you could recruit girls for half the gold. Been playing the Nutaku version since day 1, saving up my gold, and I haven't seen a single half price day yet. Has anyone gotten one of these? If so, please say when it happened. I have a theory that the game may be programmed to only offer players the 50% discount after you spend all your gold and it's not triggering because I'm saving up and haven't bought anything yet, does anyone know about this?

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 12:41 PM
hi. i keep losing in pvp to players with (aparently) less stats and even less girls than me. how i'm suposed to correctly choose a fight i can win?

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 02:15 PM
hi. i keep losing in pvp to players with (aparently) less stats and even less girls than me. how i'm suposed to correctly choose a fight i can win?

As near as I can tell, the stats displayed are pretty much irrelevant, and whether you win or lose is just completely random. (and, additionally, as your stats get better, the stats of your potential opponents get better, faster, so it's not long before it's hard to find an opponents with lower stats... not that it seems to matter much).

i.e. the PvP is a scam to, I guess, try to get you to spend to upgrade. Except it doesn't seem like there is actually any point to upgrading.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 06:56 PM

If you are only winning about 50% of the time against people with lower stats... thats normal. PvP fights are essentially random, so you are not going to win all the time, and the odds of beating people with worse stats are only a little less than those with better stats. So attack those with BETTER stats than you, you are more likely to get something if/when you win.
and as has been stated, the better your stats, the better your opponents are, so don't buy stuff expecting to win now that you've improved.

SpaghettiMonster
06-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Lots of times even when you win, your only reward is $50 and 5 mojo, no prize..

What is Mojo? It is occasionally awarded but I can't find it anywhere in the game or what it is good for.

terraquin86
06-26-2018, 12:22 AM
Mojo is a ranking system for the weekly contests, which I haven't seen run in over a month now. The lack of the weekly contests is actually why I showed up here. I'm not sure if they're gone a bit because they only come around so often, or if they're gone for good, which would kind of suck, because that's where I've been getting most of my girls, since I can't really afford to buy gold.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know the name of the artist? I'd love to buy some comics or art by this guy.

DrDragonek
04-24-2019, 01:14 AM
Hi, I think this game is actualy singleplayer game. As was mentioned, oponents are always around your stats, randomly generated (just look at their names and equip, its just random). This game wants you to buy gold to get "better", but actualy, it wont help. There is no real ladder shown anywhere, because this is not a multiplayer game.