PDA

View Full Version : Dark fantasies - dumb question

Nam
10-12-2017, 11:13 AM
I'm sry to ask if it is dumb, but is it Dark fantasies event, the 2017 halloween event?

I'm confused because the theme is a little bit alike to halloween but the date last year were different

sniddy
10-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Can't see it not being

Unregistered
10-12-2017, 12:06 PM
I would consider this event as Halloween 2017. They probably just wanted to change up the names instead of the nameing it the same holiday event every single year.

-Shadow

soviras
10-12-2017, 12:55 PM
There is another event coming up that will last from the 25th to the 31st of October. That one will probably be better qualified to be called a halloween event.

Nam
10-12-2017, 03:29 PM
There is another event coming up that will last from the 25th to the 31st of October. That one will probably be better qualified to be called a halloween event.

I see, thx for the info. If you know more about this, could you share? like why is it so short? will it be pachinko only?

soviras
10-12-2017, 07:02 PM
I see, thx for the info. If you know more about this, could you share? like why is it so short? will it be pachinko only?

Unfortunately, all I know is the date, no details. We will have to find out what the event is ourselves by then. There are some rumors that it's a return of last years event, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

JessieChan
10-13-2017, 01:52 AM
Unfortunately, all I know is the date, no details. We will have to find out what the event is ourselves by then. There are some rumors that it's a return of last years event, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

True... true... We are preparing big surprise for you. ;)
I would like to give you more details, but well.... I can't :/

Except for:

The event will start on the 25th

The event will end on the 31st
It will be hyper-exclusive event
You will have fun

:cool:

sniddy
10-14-2017, 12:47 AM
Silly question, I jsut risked a 90 pull - fishing for cat girl, got a sporty girl from a past event? Is this normal?

EroKa
10-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Yes, as shown at the bottom of the pachinko.
And she isn't from a past event, she is from the permanent pool.

And you have been really lucky to get a girl from 1 pull...

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 11:04 PM
Did the Dark Fantasies event end a day early? I only managed to get 13 quests completed. Doesn't really matter, as I did complete the first 12 and even #13, but that was from last night until today. Never did see quest 14 pop up at all when missions reset today.