PDA

View Full Version : i can't play harem Heroes as any web browsers on 9/10/2017

anavin500
10-12-2017, 10:41 PM
i use Hotmail Id. From facebook to lock-in but still stuck on loading scene on 9 / 10 /2017 pass 1 day it stuck on loading scene . But other games can play well 7046 i try delete cookie . try to re-lock in . open whit any browsers but not working

anavin500
10-14-2017, 10:00 PM
7058 7058. ohhh i normal but my event ......
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anavin500
10-22-2017, 06:56 AM
wtf. that problem huhhhhh!!!! 7176

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 07:13 AM
You should send a email to the dev team to notify them of your problem. Make sure you have your id number and user name.

-Shadow

soviras
10-22-2017, 07:36 AM
You should send a email to the dev team to notify them of your problem. Make sure you have your id number and user name.

-Shadow

Tbh, it seems like a local issue seeing as he is the only one who consistently has with this issue, so not much the devs can do about it. Most likely the issue is on his side, either because of a problem in his network (bad settings), his ISP doesn't provide a stable connection or because he uses a bad DNS.

anavin500
10-22-2017, 08:45 AM
nahhh it's back . U tall my internet it's problem but i can play other games in nutaku ??? i don't know what a problem is it

soviras
10-22-2017, 11:44 AM
nahhh it's back . U tall my internet it's problem but i can play other games in nutaku ??? i don't know what a problem is it

Other games have their servers in other locations, and there are many things that can go wrong trying to connect to a server in a specific location. A common issue is that one of the DNS servers you connect to fails to find the destination IP or misidentifies the route you need to take to get to it. Another common issue for javascript heavy things, including this game, is that the connection gets interrupted and the page won't fully load. If the page isn't fully loaded, javascript won't run.

Seeing as almost all people were playing the game just fine during the periods you had issues, that means the servers themselves aren't offline. This means that something on the users end is causing the issue, and while it can be something outside of the users control (and often is) like the ISP providing an unstable connection (or limiting it on purpose, which some ISPs in Thailand do) or a DNS server acting up, it unfortunately isn't something the devs can fix either.

anavin500
11-16-2017, 08:00 AM
Other games have their servers in other locations, and there are many things that can go wrong trying to connect to a server in a specific location. A common issue is that one of the DNS servers you connect to fails to find the destination IP or misidentifies the route you need to take to get to it. Another common issue for javascript heavy things, including this game, is that the connection gets interrupted and the page won't fully load. If the page isn't fully loaded, javascript won't run.

Seeing as almost all people were playing the game just fine during the periods you had issues, that means the servers themselves aren't offline. This means that something on the users end is causing the issue, and while it can be something outside of the users control (and often is) like the ISP providing an unstable connection (or limiting it on purpose, which some ISPs in Thailand do) or a DNS server acting up, it unfortunately isn't something the devs can fix either.

look like my country(thailand) bad DNS from connect this games nahhh this games gone again *Sorry, the loading didn't work. 11/16/2017* fuck!!!!! i'm so boring tried to Re a Page and try to play

Enn
11-16-2017, 08:29 AM
I´m also getting the "Sorry, the loading didn´t work" message on chrome, well at least the game loads on my tablet.

XiliX
11-16-2017, 09:28 AM
I have been getting "Sorry the loading didn't work" all morning. First time this has happened to me

Eversor86
11-16-2017, 09:38 AM
On discord they say it some nutaku web game version bug. If you switch your browser to behave like you are on mobiles (using some addons or just build in development tools) game will work, so its only non-mobile nutaku one thats bad.

sniddy
11-16-2017, 10:03 AM
Mines been down all day too

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 10:50 AM
I ain't able to play all day, too. "Sorry, the loading didn't work."

Aymi
11-16-2017, 11:03 AM
Same thing here.

Einar
11-16-2017, 11:46 AM
Good to hear, that this problem is not only on my PCs.
Hope, Nutaku will fix it soon.

Drip
11-16-2017, 01:46 PM
On discord they say it some nutaku web game version bug. If you switch your browser to behave like you are on mobiles (using some addons or just build in development tools) game will work, so its only non-mobile nutaku one thats bad.
Thank you! I just tested on my mobile, and that works properly (Regular mobile browser. Not the Puffin-browser which mimics a desktop-browser, which I use to play FKG from mobile)

Dragonlich
11-16-2017, 04:30 PM
Same here.
two PCs three web browsers and "sorry".

spdaimon
11-16-2017, 05:00 PM
Glad to know its not just me. However it still works on my mobile.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 08:50 PM
I've just started getting this now. But it only occurs on my laptop, not my pc or phone.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 10:39 PM
It doesn't work since 2 days with me

JessieChan
11-17-2017, 02:55 AM
Hello, dear all.
What happened yesterday was shocking for us, too. We did our best to get out of the fire and find a way to get back Harem Heroes on Nutaku's platform.
It's back now.
It's not only that! You know us, and you already know that we take responsibility for whatever happens - from our side, we are going to compensate all of you that purchased the monthly cards. Be sure.
Currently, our dev team is investigating the real reason for this shutdown. We are going to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Stay tuned.

anavin500
11-17-2017, 08:27 AM
look like "sorry page den't load" it's happen for some pp on harem heroes . i can't get in games 2 day to . BTW. 11/17/2017 on 2.00 pm time zone Bangkok,Hanoi,Jakarta i can play this games as normal yeyyyyyyyyy