PDA

View Full Version : Hoping they bring back blooms into the shop

Ampchan
10-13-2017, 06:52 PM
Several people, myself included, have been hoping that they have another sale where you can buy blooms, especially rainbow dressblooms for gems.

My question is, what is the general agreement of the community when it comes to this. Would you guys be intrested or would you hold out for future gachas (which is what I have done in the past)?

Also, how would the price affect your decision.

Taon
10-13-2017, 07:15 PM
Several people, myself included, have been hoping that they have another sale where you can buy blooms, especially rainbow dressblooms for gems.

My question is, what is the general agreement of the community when it comes to this. Would you guys be intrested or would you hold out for future gachas (which is what I have done in the past)?

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend FGs on any kind of bloom; dressblooms can occasionally be purchased as a daily deal and unless the FG cost of a rainbow dressbloom was <=20 I wouldn't bother.

Ampchan
10-13-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm pretty sure the best rate we will see is 40 gems. But gems are kinda worthless due to deals nowadays. :|

Volarmis
10-13-2017, 10:24 PM
I'm also hoping for that FG for Dressblooms deal to come back.
Thanks to that, I managed to max out my BB in all aspects and I've got Dendrobium waiting for her turn. :p
It wouldn't hurt if they were a bit cheaper though.

smr
10-14-2017, 01:43 AM
dressblooms coming back to the shop would be great as flower gems are pretty worthless for rolling gacha machines, only good for refilling stamina.

Zandel
10-14-2017, 06:45 AM
I have next to no Gems right now since I have used them for Equipment storage and Girl storage expansions. Also they are very useful for getting new girls but only if you go about it the right way. We have proven in the past that buying something with NGold seems to increase the drop rate of 5*+ girls from Gem gatcha right after the fact, 100NG yolo pulls seem to be enough. I have also noticed that 5*+ droprates seem to be higher right after a new gatcha has been released (first 24 hours or so), but that one could just be RNG and Luck on my part.

Ampchan
10-14-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm at that point where even getting a new rainbow might not actually be that useful. For that reason, using gems for gacha is not really something I would consider beneficial anymore. And while I can expand, it is not really needed, I already have a good amount of room, about 150 flower spaces and 75 equipment. :|

I don't want to spend gems just for the sake of spending. Even pacts don't even seem that useful at this point.

Myrdin
10-14-2017, 11:19 AM
I have been waiting for those for some quite time now. Have saved enough gems for all 3 dress-blooms.
Hope just because of the daily sales, they wont null this particular thing.

A Time to Screw
10-14-2017, 03:57 PM
The title mislead me and I thought you were talking about the implementation of the Blooming system.

I just want it implemented properly man...

Ampchan
10-14-2017, 04:55 PM
I think we all want the blooming system implemented properly....
not this 1 or 2 every few weeks ....

Zandel
10-14-2017, 05:58 PM
wait 150 and 75.... are you collecting all the girls or just building a strong team? because you need far more space then that for enough top level girls for 4 full whaleship teams not to mention all the equipment... hell with only 75 slots I couldn't even store all my good equipment let alone upgrade it.

At this time I have 400 / 400 space wise but I'l looking at upgrading my girl space to 500 at least soon.

Ampchan
10-14-2017, 06:32 PM
wait 150 and 75.... are you collecting all the girls or just building a strong team? because you need far more space then that for enough top level girls for 4 full whaleship teams not to mention all the equipment... hell with only 75 slots I couldn't even store all my good equipment let alone upgrade it.

At this time I have 400 / 400 space wise but I'l looking at upgrading my girl space to 500 at least soon.

I have 500 / 350

I was saying I average 350 / 275 slots and thus I have 150 flower / 75 equipment slots of wiggle run

Zandel
10-15-2017, 06:49 AM
oh that makes way more sense

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 08:34 PM
FK is useless in DMM
I hope they bring it back in Nutaku

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 10:38 PM
FK is useless in DMM
I hope they bring it back in Nutaku

FK = Flower Kems?

Also, for the nth time, that's only a Ntuaku thing. You should probably quit DMM then... oh wait, they rarely even give free FG in the first place lol

AgentFakku
10-15-2017, 11:01 PM

forgot to answer da OP LOL

I wish I could hoard but I ended up using it b/c Gachas had hawter women than DMM's Gacha which were full of lolis a few months which I ended up holding 400 FK

I think I won't roll anymore since I have too many Rainbows to take care - will hoard for blooms for the future

Myrdin
10-16-2017, 11:33 AM
FK = Flower Kems?

Also, for the nth time, that's only a Ntuaku thing. You should probably quit DMM then... oh wait, they rarely even give free FG in the first place lol

Sigh, this again ? (seems like there is one person per weak).... Grrr HH you making me work unnecessary XD
Dont worry about that. He calls them FK, dont ask, just roll with it :D

hypo
10-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Great, now I have a picture in my mind of a giant grinder turning knights in gems.

AgentFakku
10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
be glad it's not gruesome than Pokemon Go LOL

https://i.imgur.com/g94z7oP.gif

hmm, candy so yummy

Ampchan
10-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Honestly I was working on editing that image by having gems thrown in to get bronze pots... but I am getting lazy so just imagine it exists instead....