Shimo
10-14-2017, 12:48 AM
New Event on Crush Crush
We have to find Ayano,
her location change each day
8 Ayano found : +1 Time Block
12 Ayano found : Pin-Up picture + 3 diamonds
16 Ayano found : Unique outfit for Ayano + 7 diamonds

If someone find her, can you share her location ?

Thank you

JMich
10-14-2017, 01:03 AM
If someone find her, can you share her location ?

The Crush Crush wikia does have her location, so you can check there each day. First one is in Elle's moonlight stroll date.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 01:35 AM
Will reserve judgment on this event to see if it's another 'you have to keep EVERYTHING unlocked instead of actually playing the game' shafting with some of the event locations locked to upper level girls. At least everyone should be able to get the timeblock.

Also, I looked on the wikia and found no mention of this event. Which is not to be confused with the auto-linking that HBC does to its own totally unfinished wiki that appeared in the post above. No spoilers on the Steam community either.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Ah, nevermind...found it, but there's no header or main page link, it's just in the 'recent activity' under 'CC/Friday the 13th.'

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 11:34 PM
Day 2:

Fumi's moonlight stroll

PrimalShade
10-15-2017, 05:36 PM
The location changes, actually, as I had found the day 2 one on Fumi's Beach date.

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 07:14 PM
The girl is set...the date you go on with that girl to find her is random.

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 09:50 PM
The girl is set...the date you go on with that girl to find her is random.

Hmm, I read it's any date with that girl, not that it's random. (i.e. can find her on all 4)

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 10:39 PM
I'll see if I can test it in a few minutes, but if that's the case why did someone pay for the beach date instead of the cheaper stroll?

Orion Lady
10-16-2017, 12:21 AM
it will be hard to unlock anything as 3rd location is on pamu and a lot of people do not have her unlocked to be able to date her.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 12:27 AM
Confirmed, she stalks any date on the correct girl, so unless you've run out of things to buy on your current run, just check the stroll for each girl (or wait for the post). Also, Pamu isn't exactly hard to unlock, but I have yet to unlock Luna's dates or any girl beyond her.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 12:27 AM
day 3, date with Parma

Orion Lady
10-16-2017, 12:36 AM
Confirmed, she stalks any date on the correct girl, so unless you've run out of things to buy on your current run, just check the stroll for each girl (or wait for the post). Also, Pamu isn't exactly hard to unlock, but I have yet to unlock Luna's dates or any girl beyond her.

Not that hard to unlock, but it takes time, and if someone did a soft reset before the event started it will be impossible to collect her on pamu.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 03:14 AM
Sure, there's always going to be somebody who falls through the cracks, but if you've done a soft reset even right before the event started, it isn't unreasonable to expect that you can unlock Pamu and date her within the two days that the event's been going so far plus one for her entire 24 hour period of eligibility. The girls beyond Pamu, not so much.

And if you did a reset after the event started, that's your own fault.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 03:56 AM

I'm a *bit* past you, I guess. I believe I'm ~20 hours away from being able to date Luna, and have finished Eva. (lot easier to do than Luna as long as you don't mind clicking lots of affection.)

Just before the event started I had been pushing to try to get the diamonds for my first 120 (and x64) which I got... and am pretty overdue for a reset. (at this point reset will increase my speed by ~50% But obviously isn't safe to do so now.)

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 05:16 AM
Yeah, I've been running Slayer constantly ever since I unlocked it this round and I'm still a level and a half away from advancing Luna, so you're pretty significantly ahead of me on this round.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:17 PM
Day 4: Cassie

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:20 PM
hi
today it`s Cassies`date.

PrimalShade
10-17-2017, 11:07 AM
The reason I found her on the beach date was because she wasn't on the stroll. Which date the Ayano can be located on changes every hour. The event info says as much, if I recall correctly.

Caitlenren
10-17-2017, 12:47 PM
It'll be a pain when she appears on Karma/Sutra dates.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 04:07 PM
It'll be a pain when she appears on Karma/Sutra dates.

Agreed.. I'm only at nuisance with both, and won't be able to upgrade for another 3 days. Hopefully they're at the end

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Day 5: Alpha

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 11:26 PM
Day 6: Quill

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 11:06 PM
Day 7 is Luna.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Agreed.. I'm only at nuisance with both, and won't be able to upgrade for another 3 days. Hopefully they're at the end

My multiplier is only ~250. I simply won't be able to get those, as resetting is just too risky.

sniddy
10-20-2017, 02:46 AM
People may be missing the other event....

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 11:02 PM
Day 8: Iro

Masterwolf
10-22-2017, 12:01 AM
Day 9: Karma

Masterwolf
10-23-2017, 12:28 AM
Day 10: Mio

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Day 11: Bonnibel

thatoneguyfromwork
10-24-2017, 06:36 AM
You know these new events have actually stopped me from playing the game, which I would guess is the opposite effect the devs want it to have on people. I could just come here and find out where the ayano is but Crush Crush being an idle game I only log in for a bit to check progress and level girls every 2-3 days. Having to monitor it like it was a non idle game just makes me not want to play it.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 11:28 AM
Eh?

I log in for a few second to check where Ayano is. Turn off a job, click through the moonlight stroll for each girl until I see her, turn job back on. If I don't see her (only happened once) I pop to the boards to verify she's at a girl I don't have access to yet. Moonlight strolls are literally instant, so it's pretty much as fast as I can click through the interface.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Yeah, not really seeing the problem with that part. Where I do see the problem is that this is yet another event where it encourages you to not reset lest you miss out on the possibility of finding an unlock. I'd much rather have to find an unlock placed randomly in any area I have opened than to know that it's locked behind something I won't be able to open before it goes away.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 09:12 PM
2nd event doesn't really effect my play that much. Sure, thats 19 unlocks for me out of 97, and 90% of the prizes are useless, but that only makes me turn off 1 job.. and I've already picked up 9 gems and 2 unlocks in the 3 weeks I noticed it running, with 3 more gems coming in 3 hours.
At the moment, I am wondering how low the "insta finish" on the Ayano event will run. For me, its currently 20 gems to complete last 6, 1 of whom I already missed. I'll miss any more dates over karma, and last prize is 7 gems... If it drops to 10 gems, I might just buy it, and call it a "wash" to make the completionist in me happy

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 11:09 PM
Day 12: Nutaku

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Day 13: Nina.

Masterwolf
10-26-2017, 12:27 AM
2nd event doesn't really effect my play that much. Sure, thats 19 unlocks for me out of 97, and 90% of the prizes are useless, but that only makes me turn off 1 job.. and I've already picked up 9 gems and 2 unlocks in the 3 weeks I noticed it running, with 3 more gems coming in 3 hours.
At the moment, I am wondering how low the "insta finish" on the Ayano event will run. For me, its currently 20 gems to complete last 6, 1 of whom I already missed. I'll miss any more dates over karma, and last prize is 7 gems... If it drops to 10 gems, I might just buy it, and call it a "wash" to make the completionist in me happy

I got to 13/16 today (Should be able to get them all since I have been playing forever) and the diamond count to just complete it dropped to 11. So as long as you can get to 13 found you can probably use diamonds to finish and pretty much break even if you really want the prizes.

Caitlenren
10-26-2017, 11:21 PM
Day 14: Eva

Masterwolf
10-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Day 15: Bearverly

Masterwolf
10-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Day 16: Sutra

(And that's all 16) Outfit is kinda meh but combined with the 10 diamonds and pinup it was fairly decent event.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 02:48 AM
Day 16: Sutra

(And that's all 16) Outfit is kinda meh but combined with the 10 diamonds and pinup it was fairly decent event.

14 made cost to auto-complete 8, so I wasted 1 to do i(lose 8, gain 7- net gain for me from event of 2). Interestingly, it was reducing by 3 each time, and show it would have cost 2 with all 16...

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Slighty off topic, but progress since the new event doesn't seem to be saving consistently?

When I got up this morning, I claimed the token, finished off Eva, did some other things, think I saved, closed the gameTook shower/got ready for work, popped back in again, and Eva wasn't done again, the token wasn't claimed, etc. So *specifically* did all that again, and made sure to save *several* times, assuming I just had forgotten last time.

Got home after work, and token has a red X through it, presumably I missed it. Eva and everything else is back undone to where it was before I did things this morning.

(just tested by closing down windows and starting it back up *again* and now it seems to have saved, though obviously missed the token.)

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Slighty off topic, but progress since the new event doesn't seem to be saving consistently?

When I got up this morning, I claimed the token, finished off Eva, did some other things, think I saved, closed the gameTook shower/got ready for work, popped back in again, and Eva wasn't done again, the token wasn't claimed, etc. So *specifically* did all that again, and made sure to save *several* times, assuming I just had forgotten last time.

Got home after work, and token has a red X through it, presumably I missed it. Eva and everything else is back undone to where it was before I did things this morning.

(just tested by closing down windows and starting it back up *again* and now it seems to have saved, though obviously missed the token.)

send in a ticket. I had a similar problem weeks ago (logged in, claimed the token 15 minutes before event end, saved and left- logged back in later to see an "X"), and they credited me with the token. Even if the "save" failed, they can see the log in, and the value of the timer at the time should give you the benefit of the doubt on claiming the token.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Not to detract from the previous post, which contains great advice, but this sort of thing is why they allow you to miss a day (or currently two) and still get the prize.