PDA

View Full Version : Epic pachinko frustration

Dragonlich
10-14-2017, 09:48 PM
It's good that devs add new girls for the epic pachinko, but why they have higher priority in the EP than event girls?
I made 3 rolls of EP and got 3 epic girls, not even 1 event ones.
So there is no point in buying cobans untill all the epic girls will be received in normal way?

Caitlenren
10-15-2017, 06:38 AM
They do have a slightly higher priority than epic ones but it's still a small chance regardless.

Unregistered
10-15-2017, 08:17 AM
I would be very happy that you got 3 pachinko girls instead of the normal troll girls.

-Shadow

Eversor86
10-15-2017, 09:50 AM
He probably has all troll farm-able girls already. I think most games with gacha like mechanics only give slightly higher priority for event girls, to incentivize people to spin more to get them. Thou at least in games like FKG you at least know that there will be a reissue of the event with reissue gacha to let you try more times later. HH has rare special events that let you get all older event girls, which is a worse way of doing that for us players, cause with more event girls in the pool its harder to get who you want.

Dragonlich
10-15-2017, 10:18 AM
I would be very happy that you got 3 pachinko girls instead of the normal troll girls.

-Shadow

This achievmet already unlocked. Got titania some time ago.
So I don't rolling pachinco before I got all "normal" drop.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-18-2017, 05:45 PM
This achievmet already unlocked. Got titania some time ago.
So I don't rolling pachinco before I got all "normal" drop.

I think this is the best way to work with Epic Pachinko.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 07:30 AM
I think this is the best way to work with Epic Pachinko.

Too bad it seems they severely nerfed the troll girl drop rates a couple of weeks ago. Been farming trolls about 40 times per day, and have not had a girl drop, besides event girls, in a month.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Too bad it seems they severely nerfed the troll girl drop rates a couple of weeks ago. Been farming trolls about 40 times per day, and have not had a girl drop, besides event girls, in a month.

Yeah I'm noticing the same thing. It's been well over 45 days since I've seen a non event Girl drop. Before FinalMecia was released I was battling Gruntt for the then Final Story girl drop that I needed and I got nothing.

I do agree that it does feel like they lowered the drop chance percentage for non event girls to the "It must be a Miracle" level :rolleyes:

Bigshow71
10-21-2017, 12:38 AM
Yeah I'm noticing the same thing. It's been well over 45 days since I've seen a non event Girl drop. Before FinalMecia was released I was battling Gruntt for the then Final Story girl drop that I needed and I got nothing.

I do agree that it does feel like they lowered the drop chance percentage for non event girls to the "It must be a Miracle" level :rolleyes:

So you mean to pre-HH 2.0 levels? Seriously, though, I have noticed that it seems like either they lowered the drop rate, or did away with the "bad luck" protection. Probably the latter since it was giving players all three girls on Finalmecia in a row.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 07:56 AM
So you mean to pre-HH 2.0 levels? Seriously, though, I have noticed that it seems like either they lowered the drop rate, or did away with the "bad luck" protection. Probably the latter since it was giving players all three girls on Finalmecia in a row.

Jessie had already said that this was a "generous" bug that happened. But from what I understand from the new system you still have a drop rate.......umm, forget what its called......RNG???...anyways what they believe added was if you go for a month for example without getting a girl your drop rate goes up a bit till one drops. If another month passes the drop rate increases more. So on and so on. Once you get one, the rate go back to the original rate.

This is how I understand it.

-Shadow

Bigshow71
10-21-2017, 08:11 AM
Jessie had already said that this was a "generous" bug that happened...

-Shadow

I saw that as well. Jessie did not, however, mention what actions were taken to fix the bug. It's quite possible that the feature was simply removed until it could be reworked. The HH team is quite small so it is a viable possibility. I'm not saying that this has happened, but as others have noted, drops seem to be fewer and farther between.

soviras
10-21-2017, 08:44 AM
I saw that as well. Jessie did not, however, mention what actions were taken to fix the bug. It's quite possible that the feature was simply removed until it could be reworked. The HH team is quite small so it is a viable possibility. I'm not saying that this has happened, but as others have noted, drops seem to be fewer and farther between.

The drops have been fewer because the bonus for the first few drops has worn off. There's also another bug that we knew existed since before we even knew about the triple drop thing happening. That bug prevents drops from happening at all under certain conditions, one of which is the loss of the bonus for the first few drops.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-21-2017, 12:44 PM
The drops have been fewer because the bonus for the first few drops has worn off. There's also another bug that we knew existed since before we even knew about the triple drop thing happening. That bug prevents drops from happening at all under certain conditions, one of which is the loss of the bonus for the first few drops.

I'm confused by this comment.

So what you're saying is that if I got one of the event girls during the last event and used up my no drop bonus then there's a chance that I could be hit with a bug that keeps me from getting any other drops?

If i'm correct in my understanding ... .... .. Fix that Bug plz :eek:

soviras
10-21-2017, 01:16 PM
I'm confused by this comment.

So what you're saying is that if I got one of the event girls during the last event and used up my no drop bonus then there's a chance that I could be hit with a bug that keeps me from getting any other drops?

If i'm correct in my understanding ... .... .. Fix that Bug plz :eek:

The event girls are still on the old system and have never been on the new system, so they aren't related to the bug.

Only normal girls are on the new system and have any effect on it. There's a beginner bonus for the first 7 normal girls you get as drops, when that bonus is used up you will be on the normal droprate and should expect at least one girl per month if you battle around 40 times a day. Due to a bug, there is a combination of factors that make the droprate extremely low while it shouldn't be (less than 1 in a million), making it nearly impossible to get a girl until you get a high enough failed attempt bonus.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-21-2017, 02:52 PM
The event girls are still on the old system and have never been on the new system, so they aren't related to the bug.

Only normal girls are on the new system and have any effect on it. There's a beginner bonus for the first 7 normal girls you get as drops, when that bonus is used up you will be on the normal droprate and should expect at least one girl per month if you battle around 40 times a day. Due to a bug, there is a combination of factors that make the droprate extremely low while it shouldn't be (less than 1 in a million), making it nearly impossible to get a girl until you get a high enough failed attempt bonus.

Thanks for the info!