PDA

View Full Version : I cant play FKG in DMM

ImDynasty
10-15-2017, 06:07 AM
I dont know why, I already dl the DMM game but still I cant play it on DMM only in Nutaku, :( so hard to get FGs

Ghostmon
10-15-2017, 07:20 AM
You need Japan IP address to play on DMM;I dunno why it's strange.Lucky for me I live in Japan atm, but if you get a proxy then problem solved.

Ampchan
10-15-2017, 08:19 AM
I dont know why, I already dl the DMM game but still I cant play it on DMM only in Nutaku, :( so hard to get FGs

you have to play the 18+ version

Edit: And yes, the Hippo FKG is much worse than the one on DMM. But Nutaku is in english :|

maotd
10-15-2017, 08:30 AM
You don't need japanese IP nor 18+ version to play on DMM. You only need to use japanese as DMM language. At least, that's how I'm playing. Maybe it don't work on every country.

ShadwNinjaX
10-15-2017, 09:27 AM

I don't know where you are playing from but the only way to play the DMM version is to select the Japanese version (with the Jap flag) and not the English one. Any time you indicate English, it will automatically redirect you to Nutaku. You do not need a Jap IP address in your browser to play DMM FKG.

Myrdin
10-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Here is a simple, effective work around.
I did it like this and it works just fine.

Full walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339hIuWMFNo

Here is just the text log that needs to be added, without the whole walkthrough:
https://pastebin.com/wF2V748S

ImDynasty
10-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Thanks guys I hope I can play now

Ghostmon
10-16-2017, 01:03 AM
Whoops my bad then, hope you get it working. I'll save this for future reference... sometimes I go to Canada, was afraid I wouldn't be able to play if I traveled, 'cuz I don't wanna use VPN all the time. Still weird why the region restriction exists though.

smr
10-16-2017, 01:16 AM
there should be a cookie hack for the game like on most DMM's games