PDA

View Full Version : Which Kamis to go for with Miracle Tickets?

W4RL0RD
10-18-2017, 11:19 AM
So, I will probably get the Miracle Ticket once its available and just wanted to ask what Kamis you guys think i should get to complete my team.

I already have the following SSR Kamis: Susanoo, Satan, Gaia, Poseidon and since yesterday also Nike Unleashed.

My SSR Eidolon are: Hecatonchires, Sandalphon, Thunderbird, Crom Cruach, Garuda, Apocalypse, Lilim Luxuria and Phoenix.

My Souls are: All Standards except for Spartacus, all Elite except for Granuaile, Achilles and Cagliostro, and my only Legendary soul right now is Arthur.

SR Kamis: Gabriel, Hermes, Baal, Uranus, Artemis, Belphegor, Brynhildr, Amon, Cybele, Balor, Oberon, Agni, Oceanus, Hermod, Nyarlathotep, Belobog and Ramiel.

Don't have all R's but a whole bunch of them.

What kind of team should i go for for maximum effectiveness? What SSR should i get with the Miracle ticket? and which remaining Legendary souls should i go for first?

Do i even need a specific Kami to complete my team? I wanted to get Ares or Titania because they are my favorite Kamis of the remaining SSR but only once i completed my team.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 11:26 AM
If the miracle ticket includes Cthulhu, then a Poseidon/Nike unleashed/Cthulhu core is a veeery nice one to have.

idunno
10-18-2017, 12:02 PM
The ticket is going to include every SSR that isn't limited (like Mid Summer Sol), assuming Nutaku follows the DMM version. <br />
<br />
<br />
Cthulhu would be the best choice if you want to be a water main,...

Pareidolia
10-18-2017, 12:24 PM
Yo, Cthulhu was a C Frame?
I'll use mines then lol

Waniiii
10-18-2017, 12:26 PM
Cthulhu has -15% Atk (A frame) and -20% Def (C frame)

MrAir
10-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Just use this list... (https://goo.gl/GSjB6u)

sanahtlig
10-18-2017, 06:47 PM
I'd go with a Water team with Cthulhu, SSR Nike, Poseidon, and Gaia. You'll need Sniper Shot, or alternatively replace Poseidon or Gaia with Frost Raphael to get the necessary class B debuff.

Waniiii
10-19-2017, 12:48 AM
Snow Raphael's debuffs are "only" 3% stronger than Belphegor's, he would end with -35% Atk / -50% Def instead of -32% Atk / -47% Def

Sol would be better imo, with that C frame Atk debuff (would end with -50% Atk / -47% Def)

sanahtlig
10-19-2017, 06:07 AM
Snow Raphael's debuffs are "only" 3% stronger than Belphegor's, he would end with -35% Atk / -50% Def instead of -32% Atk / -47% Def
Yes, but Water has access to an additional -10% ATK from Jorm as friend eidolon. Also, Frost Raphael synergizes well with Cthulhu, as I explained in my guide for Water (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.2cpc09azww6x).

Sol is a fine choice too, but somewhat redundant if you already have Gaia and SSR Nike. And fielding both Gaia and Sol at once would lower damage substantially, which probably isn't desirable.

W4RL0RD
10-19-2017, 03:01 PM
Alright, thanks for the help then; I don't know if i will really get cthulhu or just Ares/Titania or even someone totally different yet since I'm only playing for fun and want to get my favorite characters but thanks anyways.

So which legendary soul is the most useful for me right now? i actually wanted to get mordred next cuz i like her but i actually wanna get the best one to round out my team for now.
And what about ryu-oh? is she any good?

Aidoru
10-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Alright, thanks for the help then; I don't know if i will really get cthulhu or just Ares/Titania yet since I'm only playing for fun and want to get my favorite characters but thanks anyways.

So which legendary soul is the most useful for me right now? i actually wanted to get mordred next cuz i like her but i actually wanna get the best one to round out my team for now.

And what about ryu-oh? is she any good?

It mostly depends on what team you're using and what skills you have available. If you're someone who changes team each event, it will vary as your options and needed skills change.

In general, Mordred is usually a top priority for her Black Propaganda, along with D'Art solely for Sniper Shot. Belphegor and Cybele have a weaker atk/def b-frame debuff which might be enough for regular content. So if you're running water or wind, you can hold on D'art because everything besides Sniper Shot that she has to offer is awful. Mordred does too but it's one of the lowest effect of the ones above but can still be used in the cases you're not running either of those elements or want to grab a different soul. Joan would probably be next in line.

Ryu Oh is very good, she basically removes the need to use Mordred.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 03:35 PM
Mordred should work great in a Poseidon/Nike unleashed team (preferably with Cthulhu too). Then you can fill the 5th slot with whatever.

Ryu-oh in a vacuum is really good. But in your case specifically, Ryu-oh loses a lot of her allure.
So her skills are a 20% A-frame atk debuff, 20% A-frame def debuff, and adding another orb to the enemy's overdrive meter.
These are all great to have one of each of in your team. But same frame buffs/debuffs don't stack with themselves (in fact, the sole purpose of the A/B/C/etc. frame/class/type/whatever distinction is indicating whether they stack or not). And I don't think overdrive extensions can go beyond 1, but that only interferes with Mordred right now if you go with a water team.

Poseidon has a 20% A-frame atk debuff. Nike unleashed has a 15% A-frame atk debuff. If you add Ryu-oh to this core, then you'll have a couple of skill slots wasted on duplication. You can make the argument that duplication serves as a backup in case the primary version fails to land, but I don't think that is as valuable as adding a new function or something that would stack on top of what you have.

Slashley
10-19-2017, 03:51 PM
--And I don't think overdrive extensions can go beyond 1, but that only interferes with Mordred right now if you go with a water team.--No, that is what makes her so damn good. It frees up your soul from using exclusively Mordred or her Black Propaganda as the EX skill.

And yes, there is a lot of A frame overlap in Water SSRs. That doesn't matter much, since just about all Water SSRs are so damn broken that overlapping one or two skills doesn't matter at all.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 03:56 PM
Being Mordred-locked in this team is totally worth it if you can just outright add Cthulhu to it.

sanahtlig
10-19-2017, 05:52 PM
Nike unleashed has a 15% A-frame atk debuff.
DEF debuff.

You don't want overlapping debuffs in general because you could've gotten a different kamihime with an actually useful skill instead. This particularly applies if you're spending money on Miracle tickets. Why would you pay money for a less than optimal team?

someuser825
10-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Mordred is basically a must for your first or second legendary soul unless you get the black propaganda effect elsewhere (ryu-oh).

I took Arthur as my first and ended up regretting it. Not that Arthur is bad but in hindsight andromeda or mordred are much more versatile.

Then again if you rerolled and have a specific build around your SSR himes that can completely change priority.

Meltdown
10-20-2017, 01:58 PM
I'm curious what people would recommend for me to focus on. I have a number of SSR's scattered over all the types so I haven't really focused on any one type yet. I'm able to blow through Ultimate advents of each type with little issue although most ragnaroks still require an elixir to clear.

I've currently got the following with a good selection of SR's to round out each team.

Dark - Satan, Amon Unleashed
Light - Michael, Sol
Fire - Amaterasu, Acala
Wind - Titania, Odin, Gaia
Water - Shiva, Ryo-Oh
Thunder - Tyr, Raido, Brahma

I'm leaning towards Cthulhu or maybe Savarog for a miracle ticket at this point but any advice would be most welcome.

sanahtlig
10-20-2017, 02:12 PM
I'd probably focus on the Wind team actually. All you really need is SSR Cybele, who should be available with the 3rd Miracle ticket. You can take a look at my Element Team-building Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.uc8wgywtrfn) for ideas for other elements.

Taikos
10-23-2017, 01:07 AM
Mr. Ask you questions is back.
For the Miracle Ticket, whenever we do get one.. is it worth getting Michael or Metatron ? Michael looks pretty amazing and the SSR wep along with is an assault too.

I already have Sol+Raphael

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 01:22 AM
Sol and Raphael are the best light Kamis for the moment

Taikos
10-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Sol and Raphael are the best light Kamis for the moment

Well I have both of those already, 'tis why I ask. <3
Should prob have added that to my post.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 02:55 AM
I would probably go with Michael.

But either way, spending gold on Michael or Metatron seems quite a waste imo. Light will get some really cool SSRs in the future (Tsukyomi and SSR Artemis, for example). Dunno if you can get them with miracle tickets tho.

fucka
10-23-2017, 04:10 AM
I would probably go with Michael.

But either way, spending gold on Michael or Metatron seems quite a waste imo. Light will get some really cool SSRs in the future (Tsukyomi and SSR Artemis, for example). Dunno if you can get them with miracle tickets tho.

You can get anyone, which is not time-limited. Light Tsukyomi and SSR Artemis are both standard-kamis.

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 05:19 AM
Mr. Ask you questions is back.
For the Miracle Ticket, whenever we do get one.. is it worth getting Michael or Metatron ? Michael looks pretty amazing and the SSR wep along with is an assault too.

I already have Sol+Raphael
Light Tsukuyomi is pretty much fixed for the second Miracle Ticket. For the first one, you'll either want Amaterasu or one of the damage dealers. If Diana isn't in your team, you'll need to be running Ambush at all times, and Amaterasu frees up a slot to change Souls. You probably don't want to be stuck with Gawain or D'art all the time.

Amaterasu also allows you to switch elements later, if needed.

MrAir
10-23-2017, 07:44 AM
maybe this will help

MrAir
10-23-2017, 07:45 AM
and this...

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 09:28 AM
maybe this will help
That's interesting but not terribly useful without context, such as: explanation / justification of the priorities chosen, how and by whom it was compiled, and if it represents some sort of consensus or just an individual's personal preferences. Just about anyone can take some character portraits and arbitrarily arrange them on a scale with mysterious moon runes to lend them the illusion of credence.

Slashley
10-23-2017, 10:01 AM
I can't speak for other elements, but for Thunder, it seems okay-ish. I'd rate many slightly lower or higher, but about there.

Well, I don't really agree with the assessment of Athena, rated S there. Sure, Athena is AMAZING... ... against Water. So much to the extent that those who struggle against Water content (Fire mains, Water mains who want to fight Water Accessory quests or something if I've understood right) might want to pick her up with a Miracle Ticket. Not always, but might.

But Thunder mains? Do you really need a powerhouse that works only against Water element, the one thing you're already strong against? I... doubt it. As such, would you really rate her an unconditional S like Mammon...?

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 10:23 AM
But Thunder mains? Do you really need a powerhouse that works only against Water element, the one thing you're already strong against? I... doubt it. As such, would you really rate her an unconditional S like Mammon...?
Well, if you look at the JP next to the asterisk, it says: "The above (diagram) rates the kamihime for challenging quests with a strong-element team (lit. weak-point quests)". Thus my point about context. :P

Taikos
10-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Hmm... Getting Ama makes sense, but at the same time, it makes me wonder, do you lose damage on it or do yuo still gain even though it's not the same element?

Like, does her debuff infact make you deal more damage instead of having another light, or do you want her for the .. I really don't know what her purpose is except debuff. XD

Waniiii
10-23-2017, 10:28 AM
Nike being B rank kinda hurts

Hmm... Getting Ama makes sense, but at the same time, it makes me wonder, do you lose damage on it or do yuo still gain even though it's not the same element?

Like, does her debuff infact make you deal more damage instead of having another light, or do you want her for the .. I really don't know what her purpose is except debuff. XD

Amaterasu is also a +30% Def + Regen on the whole party for 3 turns, and an AOE blind.

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 10:35 AM

Added DEF debuff massively increases damage. You can use the Advanced Damage Calculator in my Toolbox to directly answer this question. Sadly, the Temporary Effects Damage Calculator still has a bug that mishandles comparisons between groups with different numbers of same-element kamihime, so you can't use that for this usage case. But in general, you lose 15% damage going from 5 to 4 same-element kamihime, while you gain between 1-2% damage for each additional point of defense down. That obviously ignores the benefit of the ATK down, which is also important.

And also, as pointed out above, that's not the only useful skill Amaterasu has.

Taikos
10-23-2017, 10:42 AM
Added DEF debuff massively increases damage. You can use the Advanced Damage Calculator in my Toolbox to directly answer this question. Sadly, the Temporary Effects Damage Calculator still has a bug that mishandles comparisons between groups with different numbers of same-element kamihime, so you can't use that for this usage case. But in general, you lose 15% damage going from 5 to 4 same-element kamihime, while you gain between 1-2% damage for each additional point of defense down. That obviously ignores the benefit of the ATK down, which is also important.

And also, as pointed out above, that's not the only useful skill Amaterasu has.

Alright, I'll get Ama + someone else, Light Tsuki as mentioned if she's released by then !
Thanks <3

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 10:56 AM
As someone who only has absolutely one SSR (Satan), which is the best SSR to go to with the miracle ticket?

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 11:03 AM
As someone who only has absolutely one SSR (Satan), which is the best SSR to go to with the miracle ticket?
Probably Hades. Take a look at my elemental guide for Dark.

AutoCrimson
10-23-2017, 12:41 PM
hmm, mb i should switch Baldr with Amaterasu for my light team

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Well I did a reroll a few days ago and pulled Reiko,Thor,Titania and Shiva...

Since my main Account only had one SSR Kami I will keep playing the new one, but now im stuck for what I should go at the future Miracle Tickets

Sol for heal? Or maybe Gaia or Nike Unleashed..? Or Tyr? :X (Actually my main Account was dark so I rly dont know much about other elements) -___-

I appreciate every help

Waniiii
10-23-2017, 06:33 PM
Awakened Gaia is broken.

Add her and SSR Cybele + Oberon/Huster, and your pretty much set for a strong wind team.

idunno
10-24-2017, 03:34 AM
Awakened Gaia is broken.

Add her and SSR Cybele + Oberon/Huster, and your pretty much set for a strong wind team.

Yeah, and if you add Seth/Seto as the last hime, your team is completely mental! Because Seth/Seto has C-frame atk down, chain atk down, give the entire team affliction resist and barrier(which is practically a shield to absorb incomming damage) and a heal which also removes one affliction from all your allies.

And I believe you can get Gaia from the first miracle ticket, huster from the second and I'm not 100% sure, but I think both cybele unleashed and seth can be bought with the third ticket.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Allright thanks ;D

Looks like i need to grab Gaia next ;D and all the other himes that arent released yet xD (my wallet will cry I know it). For now I will play with Titania, Freya, Cybele, Scathatch and Zephyrus.. I hope I can be at least a little competitive with that ^^ the other ssr kamis will get lvld too

Wanderer
10-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Definitely Thanatos or dark Amat, although both won't be available for the 1st miracle ticket.:p
So I'd suggest choosing Amat or Cthulhu, depending on the SRs you have, and picking Thanatos the next time.

Dejnov
10-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Hey guys,

Was just reading the thread and would love feedback on who to purchase how to upgrade my water team.

I currently have:

Ryu-Oh
Triton
Nodens
Belphegor

and in back up:

Nike
Dagon

I'm using Rahab ATM (2 star only) and I have two MLB water weapons and a bunch of others that I need to switch.

Was wondering if there is a Water kamihime I should look to purchase or is the team good enough once I get more MLB assault weapons?

Dejnov.

Wanderer
10-24-2017, 11:37 PM
Hey guys,

Was just reading the thread and would love feedback on who to purchase how to upgrade my water team.

I currently have:

Ryu-Oh
Triton
Nodens
Belphegor

and in back up:

Nike
Dagon

I'm using Rahab ATM (2 star only) and I have two MLB water weapons and a bunch of others that I need to switch.

Was wondering if there is a Water kamihime I should look to purchase or is the team good enough once I get more MLB assault weapons?

Dejnov.

Aphrodite.

Cthulhu might look tempting for her type C debuff, but there will be exclusive weapons for D'art and Hercules offering additional def down. Since you already have Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu would be much less useful.

MrAir
10-25-2017, 05:53 AM
Hey guys,

I currently have:

Ryu-Oh
Triton
Nodens
Belphegor

and in back up:

Nike
Dagon

Dejnov.

Basically u haven't got much of choice - aphrodite...

But it depends on ur other decks, cuz sol would be good healer for any deck, especially cuz of closest 2 light events where we will find nice dual skill (HP and assault) ssr light weapons, which u can use in any deck (don't rly focus on getting only water element weapons, mlb and max sl them, u will spend too much resources for them, and other elements will be very weak, THIS GAME is not hard, even with rainbow ssr weapons grid u can beat all ragnas w0 elixiers, depends on ur kamis, but mostly sr kh grid will be enough for any deck...), sol will have good amount of hp (and some atk, cuz of ssrs dual skill), her C frame atk debuff will compensate that she haven't got fire resistance (well... she is light, obviosuly) as other water units, and u may use her everywhere.

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 07:27 AM
Definitely Thanatos or dark Amat, although both won't be available for the 1st miracle ticket.:p
So I'd suggest choosing Amat or Cthulhu, depending on the SRs you have, and picking Thanatos the next time.
Dark Amaterasu is limited, meaning she won't be available with Miracle Tickets ever.

Wanderer
10-25-2017, 07:41 AM
Dark Amaterasu is limited, meaning she won't be available with Miracle Tickets ever.

Sure, that's why I only mention Thanatos in the 2nd line.

Shieun
10-26-2017, 05:28 AM
Should I go Sol or Cthulhu?

Sol is because she's just broken and I could use her in my fire/water and soon to be light team, Cthulhu is because Water is one of my main team...

Wanderer
10-26-2017, 11:26 AM

Sol is because she's just broken and I could use her in my fire/water and soon to be light team, Cthulhu is because Water is one of my main team...

Depends on which SSR himes you have.
With given info, I'm inclined to Cthulhu, for def down being more important than atk down.

MrAir
10-26-2017, 01:35 PM

You must understand simple thing, this game is not hard, not even close... With sr/r kh u can go through most of the content, cthulhu is great kh, but u will beat all fire events even w0 her, obviously if u will have good weapons... but even here, u don't need pure element's sr/ssr grid, rainbow ssrs grid 125lvl weapons is enough.

Sol is one of 2 best units for light deck, AND she is incdebile for players who not rdy spent lots of money on this game, cuz u can use her in any deck, and she will compensate their weakness (if ur other decks are lack of ssr units).

So, most likely, it depends on how much money u rdy to spent in this game. If u want to build perfect decks for all elements, u can start with cthulhu, cuz ur water is first deck which u build. When u will start light deck, mb u will get sol through jewel gacha, ssr guaranteed... well, if u won't get her, u will need to buy her for same miracle ticket, as i udnerstand they will be restocked every 2 months. BUT if u not rdy to spent lot of money in this game, better to get universal soldier - sol.

sanahtlig
10-26-2017, 06:27 PM
I wrote a guide for all 6 elements. I included off-element kamihime when relevant. Use that as a guide. Keep in mind that the most difficult content in the future will typically have trash mobs, so you'll have some time to ready eidolons.

Shieun
10-27-2017, 12:40 AM
I wrote a guide for all 6 elements. I included off-element kamihime when relevant. Use that as a guide. Keep in mind that the most difficult content in the future will typically have trash mobs, so you'll have some time to ready eidolons.

Yeah, I did read your guide which is why it kinda creates the dilemma for future planning.... Looking at your guide, I have the required himes to make a light team works so long I have a Sol, and considering Sol does get an awakening later on, which further makes her more OP. However, my light weapons grid, is beyond abysmal. Imagine a grid full of SRs/SSRs with 0 limit breaks and some MLB Rs.

Cthulhu on the other hand, is because I already have a pretty good team of water himes that could use that one last C frame Def debuff for extra pain, even though my water weapon grid is not as good as my fire weapon grid, but it should be solved in time when i farmed more water SSR weapon...

sanahtlig
10-27-2017, 06:07 AM
This is long-term planning (6+ months out). The current state of your weapon grid for each element is irrelevant. What's important is using your Miracle Tickets in a way you won't regret once the novelty of a new character wears off.

In general, I view Sol as a character you start with rather than use a Miracle Ticket on. She adds flexibility to a starter team to branch into other elements later on, based on which SSR kamihime the Gatcha gives. By the time you use a Miracle Ticket, your element should be decided and there's usually higher priority kamihime to get. If you don't already have Sol, Light is probably a bad choice. If you don't have any SSRs (why?), then Sol is an option but it's still sort of a waste of a Miracle Ticket.

Shieun
10-27-2017, 07:23 AM
This is long-term planning (6+ months out). The current state of your weapon grid for each element is irrelevant. What's important is using your Miracle Tickets in a way you won't regret once the novelty of a new character wears off.

In general, I view Sol as a character you start with rather than use a Miracle Ticket on. She adds flexibility to a starter team to branch into other elements later on, based on which SSR kamihime the Gatcha gives. By the time you use a Miracle Ticket, your element should be decided and there's usually higher priority kamihime to get. If you don't already have Sol, Light is probably a bad choice. If you don't have any SSRs (why?), then Sol is an option but it's still sort of a waste of a Miracle Ticket.

I suppose you're right in sense that I'm probably tempted with the prospect of building new team with Sol and play around with it, as opposed to improving my solid water core team.

I suppose for the next month or two I'll just have to resist the temptation of building new team since after reading your guide, it appears that I have the required himes to build a wind, thunder and light team with the addition of 1 additional SSR of those elements with Miracle ticket.

fucka
10-28-2017, 10:38 AM

The use of light sol needs more specific consideration.
There are only real 4 SSR healers ingame. one for Water, Dark, Light and Fire each.
The Fire sol is limited and isn't much better than the SR fire healer in praxis, even light Sol and Aphrodite give more support in a fire team.
Ama can be considered as a semi healer just like awakened Gaia. (Regeneration only, No dispel + Cleanse)
Wind doesn't have a real healer, so Gaia needs to be awakened and at least 3* LB. (Regeneration only, No dispel + cleanse)
Dark Osiris heals about 1100 (No dispel + cleanse)

The tricky thing in a hard boss fight is not the damage output and HP of the boss. It's his self-buff and his debuff on you.

For water main team, Sol makes less sense, because SSR Nike and Aphrodite are pretty strong healers, but for all others Sol still works fine as Sub healer, specially when cleanse and dispel are needed in the boss fight. In some case cleanse and dispel are more important than pure dmg/element advantage. Sol works also perfectly in auto-fight-mod.

Overall, Water is the only element, which doesn't need sol in tough boss fights.

I don't think everyone starts with a sol account. If someone has already grinded a lot of event weapons, then he won't reroll a new account just for sol, so Sol is still good option for the miracle ticket.

Actually I see the opposite as you see. You don't need Sol to start with. At the beginning of the game, you can beat the content with pure dmg power without timing and skill management, so debuffers(-deff) and strong attackers give more advantages. You grind the content quicklier.
My raid twink account starts with Single SSR Dark Amon and I reached 40k+ power easily without unlocking any healer-soul. Healing/dispelling weren't necessary to clear ultimate contents.
Now bosses are getting harder and harder, even with 45000+ power you may have problems, because your dmg isn't enough to kill the boss before he nukes you or his debuff kills your whole team while the boss himself being stunned, so people would like to have a healer/dispeller/cleanser in the team more than it ever was before.

Sol's all three skills are god tier. She replaces 2-3 SR/SSR kamis, if you want to have all options she offers, which means, sol saves you at least 1 slot for Damage dealers or debuffers in any team and gives you free choice of the Ex-skill.

sanahtlig
10-28-2017, 11:17 AM
Wind doesn't have a real healer, so Gaia needs to be awakened and at least 3* LB.
Wind gets Seth, eventually. But most players won't have her til the 3rd or 4th Miracle Ticket.

Sol's main use is her utility, not her healing. Every element has access to a top-tier healer: Andromeda. Sol brings a ton of utility that most healers don't have, including a class C debuff that many elements need to reach the debuff cap (without Burst or eidolon effects). Without that debuff Sol would be little more than cannon fodder, as she'll have much less HP than all other team members in an off-element team. Therefore if that debuff isn't needed then Sol's usefulness is limited, and every element except Thunder already has an SSR healer anyway.

This is a simplified list of what the first two optimal picks for each element will likely be (doesn't include the 2nd Miracle Ticket, assumes you're starting from zero):
Fire: Amaterasu, Svarog
Water: Cthulhu, SSR Nike
Thunder: Raiko, Sol
Light: Sol, Michael/Raphael/Metatron
Dark: Hades, SSR Amon
Wind: Gaia, Sol or Titania

Sol is in a few of those, but she's generally low-priority behind that element's core SSR.

fucka
10-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Wind gets Seth, eventually. But most players won't have her til the 3rd or 4th Miracle Ticket.

Sol's main use is her utility, not her healing. Every element has access to a top-tier healer: Andromeda. Sol brings a ton of utility that most healers don't have, including a class C debuff that many elements need to reach the debuff cap (without Burst or eidolon effects). Without that debuff Sol would be little more than cannon fodder, as she'll have much less HP than all other team members in an off-element team. Therefore if that debuff isn't needed then Sol's usefulness is limited, and every element except Thunder already has an SSR healer anyway.

This is a simplified list of what the first two optimal picks for each element will likely be (doesn't include the 2nd Miracle Ticket, assumes you're starting from zero):
Fire: Amaterasu, Svarog
Water: Cthulhu, SSR Nike
Thunder: Raiko, Sol
Light: Sol, Michael/Raphael/Metatron
Dark: Hades, SSR Amon
Wind: Gaia, Sol or Titania

Sol is in a few of those, but she's generally low-priority behind that element's core SSR.

Element based core kamis are nothing compared to 100% eidolon. Sol is the only one, by which you won't make any mistake, as long as you don't have her :rolleyes: She is useful for all elements.
Andromeda is shit. Her revival is almost useless, because the boss deals aoe damage and kill 2-3 kamis at once, even damage cut is better than revival. Take this event as example, I use Cassiopeia instead of Andro only because of chaos magic. If I had sol, I can forget about cassi and use mordred or whatever, which give more damage output and boss control, and it doesn't matter, which element I'm running.

sanahtlig
10-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Element based core kamis are nothing compared to 100% eidolon.
And how likely is a given player to get a 100% eidolon, without rerolling, while spending 2000 Nutaku gold per month or less?

fucka
10-28-2017, 12:17 PM
And how likely is a given player to get a 100% eidolon, without rerolling, while spending 2000 Nutaku gold per month or less?

that's the point. You never know, whether you get a 100% eidolon or not. If you had the luck, which one? the most frustrating thing is that you have put everything into one element, spending tons of money for granted SSR and miracle tickets, then you never get the 100% you want. One day, you are lucky and get one, but for your crap team with only 1 SSR, even though your crap team becomes better than your ex-Main team with core SSR due to that balance-breaking Eidolon.
So for my first miracle ticket, i will choose Sol for sure, as long as I don't get her with premium ticket or jewels. I need dispel/cleanse for all my teams. The 2nd choice is cthulhu, because she is the C-frame def-reducer for any team.
Then for 2nd miracle ticket, few of the 100% eidolons should be available for a while. Maybe I would get one, so I can easily decide which core should be the choice.

Waniiii
10-29-2017, 12:53 AM
Element based core kamis are nothing compared to 100% eidolon. Sol is the only one, by which you won't make any mistake, as long as you don't have her :rolleyes: She is useful for all elements.

Andromeda is shit. Her revival is almost useless, because the boss deals aoe damage and kill 2-3 kamis at once, even damage cut is better than revival. Take this event as example, I use Cassiopeia instead of Andro only because of chaos magic. If I had sol, I can forget about cassi and use mordred or whatever, which give more damage output and boss control, and it doesn't matter, which element I'm running.

Sol isn't always super-useful.

Sure, she's really handy against this event Expert boss, with her dispel and her cleanse. But against Ixion ? She wasn't so great, with nothing to dispel and/or cleanse.

About Andromeda : Bosses don't always have full-party attacks. And even if all their overdrives are full-party attacks, it's not impossible to loose a Kami because the boss focused her and/or got lucky with multi-hits.
Andromeda is a really good soul for teams that already have debuffs and just need healing to have more staying power.
And if what you need is Chaos magic, why don't you take Andro or whatever with CM as your EX-skill ?

Slashley
10-29-2017, 01:54 AM

Sure, she's really handy against this event Expert boss, with her dispel and her cleanse. But against Ixion ? She wasn't so great, with nothing to dispel and/or cleanse.Even though Sol couldn't show her true powers at Ixion, she DID still gimp Ixion's attack. Which is what makes Sol so goddamn OP, the -20% C frame debuff. This will get slightly nerfed in Valentine patch, but Sol will still help. A lot.
About Andromeda : Bosses don't always have full-party attacks. And even if all their overdrives are full-party attacks, it's not impossible to loose a Kami because the boss focused her and/or got lucky with multi-hits.
Andromeda is a really good soul for teams that already have debuffs and just need healing to have more staying power.
And if what you need is Chaos magic, why don't you take Andro or whatever with CM as your EX-skill ?Uuuh? Why would you waste the EX-skill on something when you can just bring Cass instead? The loss of 400 Heal is far, far less than losing your EX slot.

Waniiii
10-29-2017, 03:05 AM
Im not saying that Sol is trash. Far from it.

Im just saying that Sol is not the "Ultimate OP Kami everyone should get with a miracle ticket".
And that C frame debuff will become less and less OP as other SSR Kamis get one (like Mardook/Seth).

Slashley
10-29-2017, 05:19 AM
Seth isn't as good as Sol, although is a reasonable replacement for Wind teams. There will still be content where Sol is better than Seth even for Wind teams however, because Seth simply isn't as OP as Sol is (due to lacking Dispel).

Marduke doesn't replace Sol at all, as she has no heals. She fits extremely well into the whole "kill you before you kill me" Thunder ideology, but there will be times when that just isn't enough. At those times, you replace Marduke with... Sol. Which is the biggest problem with Marduke really, her slot is contested by Sol at all times, so why would you get her over Sol...?

The simple fact is, Sol is by far the most universal Kamihime that is out there so far, and might forever continue to be so. Because she is just that OP, even before she got Awakening. The only other Kamihime to date who brings THREE excellent tools to the table in a single package is Ryu-Oh. And I guess Water Raphael, but her stuff is slightly gimped (B -15% instead of -20%, overdrive reduction rather than extension).

Does that mean that Sol has to be the first KH you pull from Miracle tickets? Not necessarily, but if in doubt, go with Sol and you won't regret it.

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 07:13 AM
Seth has combo attack down, which is one of the more valuable debuffs. Wind is already strong against overdrives due to Gaia, but is still vulnerable to random triple attacks. Seth fixes that without gimping the team's damage. In addition, combo attack down is always useful, but dispel is only useful sometimes. When needed, it can be equipped as an EX skill.

Combining Cthulhu with Sol in an off-element team is a bad idea. Going from -40% to -50% DEF down and 4 to 3 same-element kamihime with eidolon buffs held constant, damage is slightly reduced. And that's assuming Cthulhu's debuff even lands.

If you burn too many Miracle tickets on "safe" choices that can fit any element, the result will be 6 mediocre teams. At some point, you have to commit, and my advice is to commit on the first Miracle ticket. This assumes that the average player who would spend on Miracle tickets has a very low chance (<10%) of later obtaining a +100% eidolon--and I haven't seen any evidence this is incorrect.

Wanderer
10-29-2017, 07:49 AM
Kinda funny to see people extolling Sol by claiming the game is both very easy and hard:p

Players of different team strength could have totally different view of the game. For instance, at 5k HP, Sol's healing seems very helpful, but not so much at 10k HP. Besides, under good def down and gauge manipulation, the boss may not get a chance to use raging burst, rendering dispel or atk down unnecessary.

In general, defense and healer style KHs are very useful in difficult situations. But the core KH (mostly debuffer e.g. Amat, Cthulhu) is always useful (maybe except the union event where you can rely on other members' debuff), making them better options for the miracle ticket.

Waniiii
10-29-2017, 07:53 AM
Seth isn't as good as Sol, although is a reasonable replacement for Wind teams. There will still be content where Sol is better than Seth even for Wind teams however, because Seth simply isn't as OP as Sol is (due to lacking Dispel).

Seth has a combo atk debuff + a barrier on whole party. For most content, Seth will be way better than Sol. And if you face a boss that requires dispel, you can just take Cassio/CM as EX skill.

The simple fact is, Sol is by far the most universal Kamihime that is out there so far, and might forever continue to be so. Because she is just that OP, even before she got Awakening. The only other Kamihime to date who brings THREE excellent tools to the table in a single package is Ryu-Oh. And I guess Water Raphael, but her stuff is slightly gimped (B -15% instead of -20%, overdrive reduction rather than extension).

Imo, Seth, Amaterasu, SSR Nike, Cthulhu, Hades... have 3 excellent skills. Heck, even SRs like Oberon have 3 useful skills. Alfrodull on the hand is way too situationnal.

Does that mean that Sol has to be the first KH you pull from Miracle tickets? Not necessarily, but if in doubt, go with Sol and you won't regret it.

Sol is really cool if you're starting, especially with her heal and her Atk debuff. However, when you start considering miracle tickets, you should already have an elemental preference.

Picking Sol if you're main Water/Wind will not be "bad", but it will be far from being optimal.

Pareidolia
10-29-2017, 08:25 AM
thot destroyed

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 09:22 AM
In general, defense and healer style KHs are very useful in difficult situations. But the core KH (mostly debuffer e.g. Amat, Cthulhu) is always useful (maybe except the union event where you can rely on other members' debuff), making them better options for the miracle ticket.
Not sure where you're going with this. Difficult situations are what you optimize for. If it's not difficult, then you'll win regardless so that case doesn't matter.

Preaching that certain kamihime are useful in any team is risky, because users looking for advice (especially new ones) will tend to take that literally. Putting Amaterasu in a Water team is not a good idea, for example, because same-element content is typically the highest priority, and you just gimped your team in that content. Likewise, Cthulhu will be a subpar choice in a Dark team, which is not hurting for the debuffs Cthulhu provides.

The usefulness of kamihime is very context-specific. My advice is to not throw Miracle tickets at anything other than an optimal team. That's why I spent days writing my element team-building guide--so users will not only have specific recommendations, but also an understanding of how each character contributes to a specific build. That's where the recommendations I see in such topics tend to fail--they're either so generalized that they'll be misapplied in edge cases, or they're very specific and don't sufficiently elucidate the general theme that other users can (precisely!) apply in other contexts. Forum threads just don't encourage the sort of breadth, depth, and conciseness that is necessary to satisfactorily address this issue.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 11:17 AM
That part you quoted really doesn't make sense. Sounds as if hes implying Sol isnt a debuffer. One of the main reasons of gettting Sol is for her rare cframe atk down debuff and until they patch the debuff cap, her value only increases.

I'm not sure about several of the kamihimes hes mentioned either, will those even be out for the first ticket? Though using Amaterasu as an example of a kamihime with 3 good skills, I'm not sure what to think. (Her only real use is her 20/20 atkdef down.)

Waniiii
10-29-2017, 11:26 AM
Though using Amaterasu as an example of a kamihime with 3 good skills, I'm not sure what to think. (Her only real use is her 20/20 atkdef down.)
Amaterasu adds a lot of survavibility to many teams.

Her shield gives +30% Def and a 400 HP regen for 3 turns.
And blindness usually prevent a Kami from being murdered when a boss get a lucky double/triple attack.

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 11:49 AM
And blindness usually prevent a Kami from being murdered when a boss get a lucky double/triple attack.
Unless Amaterasu's Blindness has a higher accuracy rate than Mordred's, I'm a bit skeptical of its usefulness (Mordred's has her debuff resistance reduction behind it and still usually misses!). Combo attack down is a far more reliable method to mitigate spike damage from normal attacks. I never see combo attacks with it applied, other than bosses that buff their own combo attack rate, and it rarely misses.

Not to say Amaterasu isn't great, but she alone can't cover all the damage mitigation and healing to keep a party going in long fights. Without a complementary ATK debuff, the party will still take a beating, and that's a potential problem for Fire teams in particular.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 12:14 PM

Sol's 3minute -20% cframe atk down and heals will easily out match a 3 turn def up and regen. Blind is easily replaceable.

Pareidolia
10-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Amaterasu's blind has and at max LB it goes even higher, I'm not sure how accurate this is but for me it's been around 85% accurate without Mordred's Vissitudes of Fortune

The problem with my beloved Fire is the A frame debuff, you're obligated to use Ambush in Fire, also Summer Sol is pretty meh, I ended up with her in the Sub Party with Brynhildr as my healer
Otherwise Fire would be perfect, even though a Ryu-Oh esque Black Propaganda won't be bad

Pareidolia
10-29-2017, 12:23 PM
Sol's 3minute -20% cframe atk down and heals will easily out match a 3 turn def up and regen. Blind is easily replaceable.

Don't forget that with Amaterasu you don't need Sniper Shot, so you free that need that most teams have -20 AT -20 DE B frame

Also Sol has his drawbacks like the cleansing being After the Healing, that already fucked half of her usefulness with zombify raids once

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 12:27 PM
For the optimal or near-optimal builds I covered, for any off-element team where Amaterasu fits, Sol can be subbed with equivalent or better results. Meanwhile Sol fits in Water and Wind builds, while Amaterasu does not. Conversely, Amaterasu is optimal for Fire, while Light is weaker in general and thus Sol lacks a true optimal build.

Waniiii
10-29-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure about several of the kamihimes hes mentioned either, will those even be out for the first ticket? Though using Amaterasu as an example of a kamihime with 3 good skills, I'm not sure what to think. (Her only real use is her 20/20 atkdef down.)

My post was about the usefulness of Amaterasu, not a comparison of Amaterasu vs Sol.

For Fire teams, Amaterasu is one of the key Kamis, as fire in general lacks healing/debuffs.

Pareidolia
10-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Actually you got it wrong, Fire has a nice SR healer +1250 which also boosts the whole party's attack and double hit rate (also has a shitty multi hit skill) and Summer Sol, but we don't talk about her
And about debuffs it's pretty much the same, the Debuffer that Fire lacks is an a Frame attack debuffer, every attribute lacks certain except water/wind

But in the end Amaterasu's Debuff is the same as Sniper Shot and can be replaced or "patched" by it at the cost of your EX slot
Something that you can't say about Sol since no Soul has a C Frame debuff, even though Sol is to patch disfunctional teams to begin with

The point isn't a comparison as well, the point of that is: No Kamihime is perfect and you can't state so even if one excels in what others don't and vice versa for "x" subject
Because another will excel in what that Kamihime lacks/fails
The thing is knowing what a team needs as a base and filling your necessities

We wouldn't be having this conversation if Sol's debuff wasn't C frame, that's what's special about her
Healing, most attributes have, dispel as well and notice that this dispel is after the heal so on certain situations one of the other it's rather useless

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 02:52 PM
The point isn't a comparison as well, the point of that is: No Kamihime is perfect and you can't state so even if one excels in what others don't and vice versa for "x" subject
Because another will excel in what that Kamihime lacks/fails
The thing is knowing what a team needs as a base and filling your necessities
The problem that users tend to face is that what's needed is not known, either because they don't have a team yet (new players), they don't know what future Gatcha rolls will bring, or they face uncertainty about the Miracle ticket schedule and what kamihime will be available with each ticket. Any proposed solution needs to address these uncertainties to some extent.

My guide attempts to tackle the problem comprehensively by laying out optimal builds for each element and offering alternatives when appropriate, and also advising users to start with general picks that are useful for any element (e.g., Sol) and to use Miracle tickets to optimize for a single element later.

Wanderer
10-29-2017, 03:36 PM
Not sure where you're going with this. Difficult situations are what you optimize for. If it's not difficult, then you'll win regardless so that case doesn't matter.

Ah, it's you again.
Actually, I agree with you on this issue, for almost every sentences, except that you misinterpret my post. I’m really confused as such misinterpretation seemed happening quite frequently given that I don't write many posts on this forum.

Maybe it's my bad that I don't explain everything in detail, but rather assuming people have a little common sense. For this time, I think the term "core KH" already implies that the KH is the core for her own element, or do you think there's one core KH for all the element? Like Sol?::p

In my recent posts, I once recommended Aphrodite, and also told another player "depends on which SSR you already have". So plz don't speak like I'm ignoring the context and suggesting everybody to choose Amat or Cthulhu. What I was saying is: if you don't have the core, get the core. Defense / healer comes after that.

Though using Amaterasu as an example of a kamihime with 3 good skills, I'm not sure what to think.

Well, this is beyond misinterpretation, literally making up what I never said.

For the optimal or near-optimal builds I covered, for any off-element where Amaterasu fits, Sol can be subbed with equivalent or better results. Meanwhile Sol fits in Water and Wind builds, while Amaterasu does not.

Forget your own "contextual" speech so soon?:p Say in a party of the first 3 water SSRs i.e. Shiva, Poseidon and Aphrodite, Sol would fit better than Amat?

sanahtlig
10-29-2017, 03:59 PM
Forget your own "contextual" speech so soon?:p Say in a party of the first 3 water SSRs i.e. Shiva, Poseidon and Aphrodite, Sol would fit better than Amat?
Check the first part of the sentence you quoted. And why would someone have these 3 SSRs, and only these 3 SSRs, by chance? And why would you run Amaterasu in the difficult content that matters to Water teams, such as Accessory Quests and Ragnarok Disasters? You're creating edge cases for the sake of quarreling, not for solving a problem.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 04:20 PM
Well, this is beyond misinterpretation, literally making up what I never said.

It wasn't beyond, it was simply it mistaken identity. I went to gather context from the snippet and ended up mistaking your post with Waniiii's post, who stated it right after. Since you two have a similar name with no avatars, mistakenly took his post as yours. Doesn't help he was the one who replied after.

Regardless, the first half of my post still stands.

Wanderer
10-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Regardless, the first half of my post still stands.

There was a word “nitpicking” in sanahtlig’s last post before edited, which perfectly describes what you two have been doing, possibly that’s why he removed it.:p

I didn’t bother with your first part cuz this gonna be stating the obvious, but if you insist:

First of all, classifying KHs is a simplification of the complexity of their ability composition, thus I started that paragraph with “In general”.
Atk down, surely it’s a debuff, along with def up, are typically of defense style, e.g. Joan.
Healing and cleanse are healers’ abilities.
Def down, affliction and gauge manipulation are debuffer’s skill, who usually classified as Tricky type in-game, e.g. Mordred.
After all this is just terminology, if you still got different opinions, be my guest.

You're creating edge cases for the sake of quarreling, not for solving a problem.

Isn’t it you who are actually creating cases and mixing up arguments here? I merely put up a counter-example to your claim of Sol’s off-element superiority in ANY builds over Amat.
Besides, your created cases don’t seem lend much support to Sol, or are you just trying to argue the build itself illegitimate?

Solving the problem is rather simple. Using off-element KH is for her abilities that single-element team needs but can’t provide. It’s a naturally contextual choice. The trade-off among def down, soul and off-element KH is obviously also contextual.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 09:22 PM
There was a word “nitpicking” in sanahtlig’s last post before edited, which perfectly describes what you two have been doing, possibly that’s why he removed it.:p

I didn’t bother with your first part cuz this gonna be stating the obvious, but if you insist:

First of all, classifying KHs is a simplification of the complexity of their ability composition, thus I started that paragraph with “In general”.
Atk down, surely it’s a debuff, along with def up, are typically of defense style, e.g. Joan.
Healing and cleanse are healers’ abilities.
Def down, affliction and gauge manipulation are debuffer’s skill, who usually classified as Tricky type in-game, e.g. Mordred.
After all this is just terminology, if you still got different opinions, be my guest.

If it was a matter of stating the obvious, then you would have no need to state it in the first place. You having the need to post the obvious is no different than what sanahtlig is mentioning you're doing "You're creating edge cases for the sake of quarreling".

Your explanation of the in-game types has nothing to do with my what I originally posted, that being your implication of Sol not filling the role of a debuffer and having less value when it comes to being a miracle ticket option compared to kamihime such as Amaterasu or Cthulhu.

sanahtlig
10-30-2017, 04:09 AM
Isn’t it you who are actually creating cases and mixing up arguments here? I merely put up a counter-example to your claim of Sol’s off-element superiority in ANY builds over Amat.
Besides, your created cases don’t seem lend much support to Sol, or are you just trying to argue the build itself illegitimate?

Solving the problem is rather simple. Using off-element KH is for her abilities that single-element team needs but can’t provide. It’s a naturally contextual choice. The trade-off among def down, soul and off-element KH is obviously also contextual.

What are my "created cases"?
Your counter-example is irrelevant. Tell me: if you were that player, what character would you pick with your next Miracle ticket?

Back to the original point, since this is quickly spinning into a useless argument: A common question I get is what single kamihime to pick for a starter team, as most players don't have the stamina to reroll for 2+ same-element SSR kamihime. "It depends" doesn't work as an answer here; it's simply a cop-out. My comment about the value of Sol over Amaterasu was an answer to this question. They're both versatile, but Sol fits into more of the optimal or near-optimal builds discussed in my guide. This is not just my impression; it stems from core game mechanics and--like most claims I make--is supported with evidence.

Coconut
10-31-2017, 01:32 AM
Not for miracle tickets (since I ended to be F2P), but a related question:

I have a non re-rolled account with the following KH

Fire: Ceridwen, Amon, Agni, Baphoment, Hestia, Ignis, Dazbog, Nergal
Water: Nodens, Kikuri-hime, SR Nike, Apsara, Dagon, Oto-hime, Rusalka, Undine
Wind: Cybele, Maeve, Boreas, Puck, Zephyrus
Thunder: Thor, Baal, Nemesis, Indra, Verethragna
Dark: Nyarlathotep, Mephistopheles, Naberius
Light: Metatron, Aurora, Orpheus, Urania

Gacha SSR eidolon is Behemoth.

Is now (holiday gacha) a good time for me to roll gems? Or is there a release bonus that I should be waiting for that would significantly improve my team?

I think my best teams are water (double healer, but my heals are starting to get outscaled) or wind (double attack down, run either full wind or Lilim Luxuria, Aurora, Nyarlathotep) but one good SSR could probably change that. Rolling sooner gives me a higher chance of getting core SSRs like Sol, Gaia, Amaterasu before they get further diluted, so I don't think I should hoard gems, but should I?

Bonus question: have D'Artagnan and Mordred unlocked. What Soul should be next, for your recommended configuration? I'm thinking Joan... she seems to be recommended for a lot of bosses.

Slashley
10-31-2017, 02:09 AM
--
Bonus question: have D'Artagnan and Mordred unlocked. What Soul should be next, for your recommended configuration? I'm thinking Joan... she seems to be recommended for a lot of bosses.The order I recommend is Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Dartagnan/Joan. So yes, Joan is a good idea.

someuser825
10-31-2017, 01:44 PM
Water main with
Cthulu
Aprhodite
Poseiden

Usually run with Belphegor on the last slot

Is it worth it to grab another SSR water? Nike works well withh Cthulu but then two healers might be a bit redundant. Or I could grab a wind SSR (gaia probably) to cover my weakness (wind secondary team). Or just get to sol to go in any team?

Aidoru
10-31-2017, 02:26 PM
Water main with
Cthulu
Aprhodite
Poseiden

Is it worth it to grab another SSR water? Nike works well withh Cthulu but then two healers might be a bit redundant. Or I could grab a wind SSR (gaia probably) to cover my weakness (wind secondary team). Or just get to sol to go in any team?

Most likely Ryu-Oh. You can replace Belphegor and use Sniper Shot on your soul, preferably Joan if you need her damage reduction, if not Arthur or Siegfried for offense. You won't need to use Mordred anymore with this team.

Next in line on priority would be Snow Raphael then Nike. Though you won't be able to get Raphael with a miracle ticket.

Waniiii
10-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Snow Raphael isn't limited if im not mistaken

MrAir
10-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Water main with
Cthulu
Aprhodite
Poseiden

Well. ur water units seems haven't got great correlation, 2 atk down... last unit most likely u need smth with def down, nike (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B1%EF%BC%BB%E9%AD%94%E5% 8A%9B%E8%A7%A3%E6%94%BE%EF%BC%BD) or ryu-oh (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%BE%8D%E7%8E%8B) depends on play style. For ex. most of time i m using mordered (ex. sniper shot), so personally i don't like ryu-oh, prefer cthulhu+nike, they have slightly weaker debuffs (5% less) but other skills much more useful, and u have cthulhu already so it's possible for you in one ticket.

As for ryu-oh (if u not playing mordered) she is not bad, u have already 20% atk down from poseidon, -1 skill, other skills will work. But u must understand, which is important, that she have quite high CD on skills 8 turns for A frame debuffs and 10 turns for propaganda. You must make moves quickly if you want to play using her.

BUT. BUT.

As i already told earlier, main point, which players should realise about this game. The game is easy, very easy (*for active player)

3SSR units it is a lot already, even with rainbow ssr weapons mix and sr khs grid of each element(with good enough correlation) u will complete entire game content, so imo better to get sol, she will help u to make ur weak element's teams stronger, cuz she is universal, and u can use her even with ur water team at union raids, she will be quite useful at high levels.

sanahtlig
10-31-2017, 05:57 PM
The team would benefit from both Sol and SSR Nike due to the ATK and DEF down they provide, respectively. Water doesn't need Gaia because it gets Snow Raphael, and covering your weak element actually isn't that important in the big scheme of things. Assume you'll get Snow Raphael with your 2nd ticket and plan accordingly. That'll put you at -35% ATK and -35% DEF base, or -50% DEF if you equip Ambush as EX. Subbing Sol for Aphrodite or Poseidon would max ATK down, while subbing Nike would free up an EX slot, which is important if you don't want to use Mordred. Dragon King is also an option if you want to focus on offense over defense later.

someuser825
10-31-2017, 07:25 PM
thanks for the input

gaia was mentioned if for a wind secondary team, considering my water team is pretty darn good already, not to use on my main team

I think nike is probably what ill go for, and replace aphrodite. just a bit hesitant to replace an SSR basically... but logically probably my best move. much more synergy with my team than aphrodite.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 11:23 PM
I'm quite sure 'logically your best move' would have been getting Ryu-Oh, though seeing as how she isn't mentioned in any of your posts, feels as if you're ignoring her.

sanahtlig
11-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Comparing Dragon King vs. SSR Nike in a team with Cthulhu, you get -5% ATK and overdrive extension vs. a strong heal and a +20% ATK/DEF buff. One argument is Nike's favor is that overdrive extension can be equipped as EX, while heals cannot. However with Cthulhu and Snow Raphael this puts you at -30% ATK by default, heavily favoring a composition with Sol. Dragon King works well in a group with Sniper Shot, since -40% ATK is pretty strong by itself, and can be buffed to the cap with Jorm. So you trade Black Propaganda for Sniper Shot in your EX slot, and free up a kamihime slot that otherwise would've been reserved for Sol (e.g., for Aphrodite or a damage-dealer).

fucka
11-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Comparing Dragon King vs. SSR Nike in a team with Cthulhu, you get -5% ATK and overdrive extension vs. a strong heal and a +20% ATK/DEF buff. One argument is Nike's favor is that overdrive extension can be equipped as EX, while heals cannot. However with Cthulhu and Snow Raphael this puts you at -30% ATK by default, heavily favoring a composition with Sol. Dragon King works well in a group with Sniper Shot, since -40% ATK is pretty strong by itself, and can be buffed to the cap with Jorm. So you trade Black Propaganda for Sniper Shot in your EX slot, and free up a kamihime slot that otherwise would've been reserved for Sol (e.g., for Aphrodite or a damage-dealer).

Since Cthulhu's miss rate is pretty high, mordred is almost a fixed setup for Cthulhu.

fucka
11-01-2017, 07:20 AM

Sure, she's really handy against this event Expert boss, with her dispel and her cleanse. But against Ixion ? She wasn't so great, with nothing to dispel and/or cleanse.

And if what you need is Chaos magic, why don't you take Andro or whatever with CM as your EX-skill ?

Sol is of course not the one and only, otherwise who would spend money on other kamis? Imo the awakened gaia is even more powerful than sol against bosses according survival potential. I got gaia awakened already, so what I'm missing is dispel/cleanse.
Sol + Gaia, you are ready for every situation.

sanahtlig
11-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Since Cthulhu's miss rate is pretty high, mordred is almost a fixed setup for Cthulhu.
Is the miss rate higher than Sniper Shot?

Lizrake
11-16-2017, 12:10 AM
Hi.
I'm thinking in buying the miracle ticket when it comes around, but I'm in doubt of which kamihime to go for.
My main team is Light (partially from my stubborness and partially because I have Sol and Metatron)
Basically I have 4 choices:

1st would be Raphael tis one is straightfoward. It's a pretty good Kami and it keeps me on a light setup. I get a A frame att debuff as well.

2nd would be Amaterasu. Gives me a B frame att/deff debuff freeing me from sniper shot and strenghtening my fire team (which is relativelly strong (have Svarog, Agni and Bryn, so yeah...) For A frame I could get Ambush on the soul on the light team or use Dyke.

3rd would be Ryu-Oh, for both debuffs on A frame + Black Propaganda-like skill (I have SSR Nike as well so I would get a good water team with her) freeing me from mordred on the light team.

4th is Satan. While it may seen odd, she would work on the same vein as Raphael, changing attack debuff for defence debuff. She also wouldn't be a big loss in damage, since she has her combo rate up skill. She also could complement my dark team that already has Susanoo.
(for pure preference, my favorite elements are light and dark)

Lizrake
11-16-2017, 12:13 AM
Sorry for double post, but I forgot a piece of information:
I'm basically set (unless I get in to finnancial difficulties) on getting Light Tsukuyomi from the second ticket.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 01:21 AM
If you're going to buy Tsukuyomi, then yeah, Raphael will make your light team top-tier

sanahtlig
11-16-2017, 06:56 AM
The final group Sol, Raphael, Tsukuyomi, Metatron doesn't have a class A DEF down or class B debuff. Since you're probably not going to run both on your Soul, you'd be forced to run D'art with Charles Blast, and you STILL wouldn't max DEF down.

Amaterasu is clearly the best option here, as she strengthens the Light team and makes the Fire team even stronger than the Light team at the same time.

Aidoru
11-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Metatron can easily be moved to sub since all she really provides is just damage. If you draw Diana, she becomes a pretty near permanent member who can be swapped with Metatron, assuming you went with Raph, Tsukiyomi and Sol. At that point, all you more or less need is Sniper Shot on whatever soul you want to use and you're set, preferably Mordred for Black Propaganda, until other options become accessible.

LeCrestfallen
11-16-2017, 10:38 AM
Might aswell just ask ahead to be safe.

Planning to go full blown dark team, since i have neither time nor patients to invest into several teams at once.
So far i have Satan and Sol as SSR, and Nyarla and belze as sr in the team.

My current plan is to save up all my jewels and tickets for when dark amaterasu comes up, and use the miracle ticket to get hades.
Is there a better choice than hades right now for the ticket, or should i just go ahead?

sanahtlig
11-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Planning to go full blown dark team, since i have neither time nor patients to invest into several teams at once.
That's a poor premise. It's quite easy to build a secondary team that's very effective against its strong element with relatively little dedication of time or resources. And if you don't want to do even that, missing out on 1/6 of content is inconsequential, since you're probably ignoring another 4/6 anyway.

Lizrake
11-16-2017, 01:02 PM
So basically unless I draw Diana, Amaterasu is the safest/most powerfull option, giving me the B-frame debuffs. If I draw Diana I can go Raph istead and use Sniper Shot to get the B-frame. Correct?

LeCrestfallen
11-16-2017, 02:32 PM
That's a poor premise. It's quite easy to build a secondary team that's very effective against its strong element with relatively little dedication of time or resources. And if you don't want to do even that, missing out on 1/6 of content is inconsequential, since you're probably ignoring another 4/6 anyway.

not really, i am getting all the stuff for the other elements, but i can't focus on them like on my main team. i do have two other elements in work, one is light to support my dark main. With dark i am save against almost anything, so no biggie.

MrAir
11-16-2017, 05:30 PM
need some help.
now i have gaia, odin, raiko, shiva, sol.

when we fight vs. weak element we have higher affliction chances. I m farming sphinx ragna using wind, and even with VoF i got decent sniper shot miss rate (if one of debuffs misses i count it as miss).
so i have q.
1. Ama's B frame got same chances as sniper shot or higher? Can i use her as universal unit? Cuz if her B frame chances are same, then most likely it won't work well, but mb cuz her skill solo target then chances are higher? Did someone tried to use her as universal unit, what u can say about her b frame debuff's chances with/w0 VoF?

2. I heard that cthulhu got quite high C frame miss rate. Did someone tried to use her as universal? How often she misses vs. non-weak element with/w0 VoF?

3. Who have both this units, did you tested them vs. non weak elements? Ama's B frame got better success rate (both atk and def, if one of them missed then it's just miss) or Cthulhu's C frame?

If chances with VoF are rly good, then ill buy both of them, but i need to decide which i need to get first.

sanahtlig
11-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Light is relatively weak even with an optimal build. That's why I'm telling you not to go all-in unless that's your only option. If you can go Fire just as easily, you should. You'll have a stronger team in the long run.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 07:18 PM
need some help.
now i have gaia, odin, raiko, shiva, sol.

when we fight vs. weak element we have higher affliction chances. I m farming sphinx ragna using wind, and even with VoF i got decent sniper shot miss rate (if one of debuffs misses i count it as miss).
so i have q.
1. Ama's B frame got same chances as sniper shot or higher? Can i use her as universal unit? Cuz if her B frame chances are same, then most likely it won't work well, but mb cuz her skill solo target then chances are higher? Did someone tried to use her as universal unit, what u can say about her b frame debuff's chances with/w0 VoF?

2. I heard that cthulhu got quite high C frame miss rate. Did someone tried to use her as universal? How often she misses vs. non-weak element with/w0 VoF?

3. Who have both this units, did you tested them vs. non weak elements? Ama's B frame got better success rate (both atk and def, if one of them missed then it's just miss) or Cthulhu's C frame?

If chances with VoF are rly good, then ill buy both of them, but i need to decide which i need to get first.

Seeing as how you have Sol, mixing up your team element composition too much may not be the best idea. Sol is already a better unit to use over both Amaterasu and Cthulu, unless in a team of their own element. You're better off sticking with Sniper Shot + Sol, but if you really wanted, Amaterasu would provide you more use in comparison to Cthulu.

Light is relatively weak even with an optimal build. That's why I'm telling you not to go all-in unless that's your only option. If you can go Fire just as easily, you should. You'll have a stronger team in the long run.

All but maybe thunder, as of right now, are perfectly viable teams. People don't need to be so fixated on the idea of min/maxing, not that you need to for this game, it's not as difficult as some make it seem.

Slashley
11-16-2017, 07:29 PM
All but maybe thunder, as of right now, are perfectly viable teams. People don't need to be so fixated on the idea of min/maxing, not that you need to for this game, it's not as difficult as some make it seem.If you're not fixated on min/maxing, why is Thunder not usable but Light is?

Lizrake
11-18-2017, 08:07 PM
Well... I guess the RNG gods chose for me...

Aidoru
11-19-2017, 08:02 AM
If you're not fixated on min/maxing, why is Thunder not usable but Light is?

If I had to guess, I would say it's maybe because thunder is lacking general utilities that's easier to get from other elements or because thunder is heavily reliant on its SSRs himes. I recall someone saying Thunder is the 'expensive team'.

Well... I guess the RNG gods chose for me...

Not sure what this has to do with the topic.

Slashley
11-19-2017, 08:19 AM
If I had to guess, I would say it's maybe because thunder is lacking general utilities that's easier to get from other elements or--Ah, but that's the point. Since that's exactly min/maxing.

As for SSRs, hmm. Hard to say. There's a couple of decent SRs for Thunder, but generally no element will do "well" without at least one SR. Dark will probably be best off if we get Koihime, since Nyarl-LuBu will have -30% Atk Def covered. And then there's Beelz, the queen of SRs.

sanahtlig
11-19-2017, 09:02 AM
If I had to guess, I would say it's maybe because thunder is lacking general utilities that's easier to get from other elements or because thunder is heavily reliant on its SSRs himes. I recall someone saying Thunder is the 'expensive team'.
Thunder is lacking core debuffs, especially right now. Look at Slashley's team from the video he just posted. He has a pretty good team, yet he's still only fielding -25% ATK and -30% DEF, and he's relying on Mordred's -10% class B debuff. On top of that, he has no healing, so if that Ragnarok boss came at the end of a series of trash and no healing potions dropped, he'd be in serious trouble. Thunder has to compensate for this fragility with overwhelming damage, enough to end the fight quickly before attrition sets in. That means it won't do well without multiple high-powered SSRs in content that's harder than Advent Ragnaroks. SRs just won't cut it, especially for Burst damage.

Light is fine for now (so long as you have Diana or Amaterasu), as it has some good SRs that can fill essential utility skills that players would otherwise need the EX slot / Soul for. But Light isn't going to scale very well when more difficult content comes along, especially prior to the 2nd Miracle ticket and Sol's Awakening. Accessory Quests are coming soon (probably in the next month), so you'll get a chance to see for yourself. IMO, relying on Sniper Shot being slotted at all times is a pretty fundamental weakness. That goes for Thunder too.