PDA

View Full Version : Nutaku's FKG is under maintenance again why?

ImDynasty
10-19-2017, 05:58 AM
Any reasons why?

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 05:59 AM
To add the weekly NG gacha.

nick1024
10-19-2017, 06:01 AM
And the second part of the reissue, probably.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 06:04 AM
Reissues don't require maintenance tho.

Volarmis
10-19-2017, 06:50 AM
Any reasons why?

Each week there are 2 days with maintenance - Tuesday (for main event 1st and 2nd stage) and Thursday (for reissue 1st and 2nd stage) along with their gachas.

Reissues don't require maintenance tho.

Depends on what you mean by "maintenance". Any change done to an application could be viewed as "maintenance" and should go through quality assurance first, thus making the offline status last for a bit.

Ghostmon
10-19-2017, 06:58 AM
Though I highly doubt it, I hope my VPN connection gets a bit better after maintenance. My VPN works like a charm on all sites but frequently freezes on loading screens on Nutaku, been searching for a workaround but probably none exist. Hope some nice deals come through too. But at same time I also want my wallet to stay fat. It's tough...

Drip
10-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Each week there are 2 days with maintenance - Tuesday (for main event 1st and 2nd stage) and Thursday (for reissue 1st and 2nd stage) along with their gachas.

Depends on what you mean by "maintenance". Any change done to an application could be viewed as "maintenance" and should go through quality assurance first, thus making the offline status last for a bit.
Adding to that: Clear your browser cache after these maintenances! You'll save yourself a lot of non-existing bugs (they're not bugs, they're caused by the player using an outdated and not perfectly compatible version of the client against newer data on the server).
For Firefox, go to Tools - Options - Privacy & Security tab, then hit the Clear Now button.

Sasara Kusugawa
10-19-2017, 07:50 AM
Welcome to Nutaku's Double-Maintenance-In-A-Week Club, when DMM only needs to perform only one maintenance per week, that is on Monday 14:00 to 17:00 JST.

Btw, can anybody confirm whether the Evade system is still not working? This is crazy, it's already been one month since my girls can't Evade and it's really annoying, especially on Whaleship.

Volarmis
10-19-2017, 11:48 AM
Adding to that: Clear your browser cache after these maintenances! You'll save yourself a lot of non-existing bugs (they're not bugs, they're caused by the player using an outdated and not perfectly compatible version of the client against newer data on the server).
For Firefox, go to Tools - Options - Privacy & Security tab, then hit the Clear Now button.

That or you can use a handy tool like CCleaner to delete cache from Flash and any browser you're using in one go. :p