PDA

View Full Version : [Event 25] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Wrath (Union Event)

Kitty
10-20-2017, 12:45 PM
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/29/chara_l_29.png

As you probably already may know, another union event is coming!
The gap between Lust and Wrath is much smaller than Pride was with Lust! :o
But remember, Wrath is after Jack o' Lantern raid, so be sparing with your seeds when it comes to the last days of Jack.

As the translation in the wiki is pretty...bad, I'll remake the grid explaining the enemy status.
https://i.imgur.com/naQHmhY.png
ultimate/ragnarok? wow kitty you dumbass! I mean't Expert and Ultimate for Demons, though i'm sure you know already XD

Now.. is it really worth to use an EX ability like Chaos Magic in this case? Sure if you're soloing the demon, but even with 2-3 extra players, her raging overdrive will happen so frequent for others, it'll be a wasted and she'll just gain her ATK buff again before you can have a chance to fight.
Sol and Pumpkin Princess Artemis both have skill like Chaos Magic too, but they're not water ofc, but at least they're not wind, so you may still be able to use them. Chaos Magic is definitely recommended for Lilim Battles, especially soloing Expert. (Apparently it's harder than very high level Expert Demon.)

Suggested Formation? -

Belphagor/Dagon for cutting enemy raging gauge mode, making her stunned faster.
Otohime for increasing fire tolerance of allies and cutting damage to herself.
Dagon/Cthulhu for max overdrive ability (Black Propaganda)
Triton for her ATK debuff (if you don't have anyone else)
...or just...you know, come with whatever water kami you have and just kick ass like that... who cares....
Arc/Mordred/Cassi/D'Art -
Arc for her cut damage ability/regen AND Large ATK debuff
Mordred for BP and debuffs
Cassi for CM/healing
D'art for DEF/ATK Debuff (only if you're not using it as an EX ability)
Must have Yata/Jorm in Sub Eido... or Jorm in main ...I guess.

Another recommended formation with Eidos...
If you have Garuda at MLB, use her instead of Jorm... woah? that sounds crazy! Yeah, but her elemental damage is WAY better than Jorms, and then you can use Jorm as support eido, so you won't miss out on the HP bonus, better Jorm to pick from if yours isn't MLB, and so you have both elemental AND character ATK... oh, and most importantly.. so you can have her ATK debuff in turn 1... Oh! Kitty, you're so smart!
:cool:

All possible rewards:

Individual PP - 3M
Overall Union PP - 60M
Expert Demons - 150
Ultimate Demons - 400

https://i.imgur.com/VeJ2pFa.png
some pretty cool weapons...I guess..... SR are both assault, and one has nice max atk... I'll probably switch out Salamdaner Tomohawk from it... I guess.........

Hopefully those of you who were disappointed with your union against Lust, found a better union in the break we had... and still have... this event hasn't even started yet... just posting it cause I'm bored...
oh... yeah... and this event we'll be seeing 3 new kami...*yawn* all I know of is Air, the kami like Tyr/Oceanus with the stun ability...other than it... meh...
oh... one more thing.... at least we're able to land debuffs this time........lol..

Ok, good luck everyone... when the event actually comes..!

OtherGuy02
10-20-2017, 01:53 PM
They may reduce how much you need to max them all again like in the Lust event.
Max rewards in that one were 3m, 60m, 150, and 400 in the JP version but got put down in this version to 2.5m, 50m, 150 and 300 so its possible they'll do the same again for this one.

And I swear, if they STILL! haven't added Hercules or either some of the Bushido type souls or Morgan (maybe Morrigan in Eng version, who knows) when this event starts...

WhatIconceal
10-20-2017, 02:10 PM
They may reduce how much you need to max them all again like in the Lust event.
Max rewards in that one were 3m, 60m, 150, and 400 in the JP version but got put down in this version to 2.5m, 50m, 150 and 300 so its possible they'll do the same again for this one.

You're referring to reprint rewards (3m 60m 150 400), originals were 2.5m 55m 150 300.

VeryVoodoo
10-22-2017, 12:51 PM
All possible rewards:

Individual PP - 3M
Overall Union PP - 60M
Expert Demons - 150
Ultimate Demons - 400

Yup pretty sure max clearing the rewards should be 2.5m for individual pp, 55m for union pp, 150 exp, & 300 ult since this is the first time it's printed.
Other than that, great write up as always! :o

Coconut
10-23-2017, 05:38 PM
Quick note, Otohime can cut damage for anyone, not just herself.

Infinity
10-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Union Name:Infinity
IGN:ben
ID:4660469
*No. of Members:6/30
*Burst Times:12:00-13:00 19:00-20:00
Union Rank 5

If you need a Union for Crucible event join us. Discord link in union chat.

Slashley
10-31-2017, 01:21 AM
So, the event has been announced, and it starts... same maintenance as when Halloween ends?

Well then.
Biggest problem is that since there's absolutely no break whatsoever, you need to spend 80 AP on daily dungeons that you could be using for events. That is, if you want your weekly Dragon Eye Shard.

Blueguy
10-31-2017, 02:53 AM
Lame.

It'd be 75 if you run expert, but you could just do beginner.

Slashley
10-31-2017, 05:21 AM
Lame.

It'd be 75 if you run expert, but you could just do beginner.I had a mathematical misfunction, which I've had a lot lately for some reason. There's 7 days in a week, not 5. Thus, you don't need 10 extra runs, but just 4. So a waste of 32 AP, not 80.

Oh well, I can run those easily tomorrow, I should wrap up Halloween event today.

fucka
10-31-2017, 08:55 AM
some inactive slots to fill, about 2-3, others are active. join our channel for max reward. ;)

fucka
10-31-2017, 09:01 AM
The eidolon isn't that useful, unless you use a mixed team, but the ssr weapon is must-have.

Aidoru
10-31-2017, 01:47 PM
I honestly don't mind getting the event right away, though I am worried about the union I'm in as some players have been getting slightly inactive. Might be time to move.

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Ugh, MORE Fire. Again.

Seriously though, how many Fire events have we had now?

Let's see. Cthuga, Yatagarasu, Crom Crauch, Typhon.

Okay, so this is the 5th, not so bad in that sense. But that is 1 in 5, considering there are 6 elements... (7 now with Phantom)
Actually, haven't we had 5 Dark events now with Jack?

Slashley
11-01-2017, 12:40 PM
If you're curious, you can always have a peek at the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479). There will be more Darkness soon, but we won't have Fire after this event for AGES.

bigblackcock
11-01-2017, 08:25 PM
i wonder with what formation should i go in this event.
for now it's triton, gabriel, nodens and nike.
sadly, i have no SSR so my other kami are pretty much kikurihime, oceanus, dagon, otohime, rusalka, udine, asparas, kushinada and circe
as for soul, i don't have any water staff or lance so can't use cassi nor andromeda
but can use arc, mordred, arthur or siegfried
any suggetion?

Aidoru
11-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Sounds like all you really need is someone to dispel the atk buff, which would be bad if you had randoms but being a union, you can coordinate to some degree and more so with discord or something. Not sure if you can dispel the guaranteed double attack. Aside from that, I'm not really expecting much from this, just the usual debuff and attack.

I don't have a single SSR water hime either, using the same party with Belphegor instead of Triton. Most likely going Mordred, in hopes I can solo auto battle the other easier stuff.

OtherGuy02
11-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Didn't even get a single day gap period between this and the last event. :S
There goes the raid farming/daily quest spam rest period that we usually get...

Also, Morgan has arrived! Which is a bit odd, since I'd have thought Hercules would have been first as we got Spartacus and Achilles much earlier than Crowley and Cagliostro.

Slashley
11-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Initial impressions: Morrigan is a waste of space since her Berserk is single target. Better skip her and save HSP for Yukimura and Masamune.

The Silver drops for Ultimate have been buffed to hell and back! Getting 7 R fodder was just about every Ultimate. This was BEFORE emergency maintenance, though.
EDIT:
Still happening.
--
as for soul, i don't have any water staff or lance so can't use cassi nor andromeda--You don't have HP Lance from Water Disaster? Well, get rekt, I guess.

I had a look forward, and I didn't see a single SR or SSR for Water Cass/Andro for the next six months or so? Don't take my word for it though, it was a really quick peek.

Anyway, get some other base then who covers up for something you don't have. Like, Mordred with Chaos Magic is always a safe bet.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 02:35 AM
There is a SR water cane for the jack frost event, around 5 weeks from now

Slashley
11-02-2017, 03:58 AM
There is a SR water cane for the jack frost event, around 5 weeks from nowYou are correct!

But it looks like that one is slightly weaker (by an entire -12 atk) and also is HP. So it's basically the exact same thing as the Disaster weapon.

EDIT: For the record, we're using 20 Debuff Grail buff, since 15 had rare resists. I'm not sure is 20 100% or not, but it should be pretty close.
EDIT: Just had half of Sniper Shot resisted, so going up to 25 then.

Kitty
11-02-2017, 04:30 AM
morgans rampage is for all allies, and most likely stronger than beelzebubs.. but it may come in a later update, cause it's like that in dmm version rather than single ally..

Slashley
11-02-2017, 05:04 AM
morgans rampage is for all allies, and most likely stronger than beelzebubs.. but it may come in a later update, cause it's like that in dmm version rather than single ally..That's a buff which happened lately. VERY lately too, so we won't have it for aaaaages.

fucka
11-02-2017, 05:31 AM
That's a buff which happened lately. VERY lately too, so we won't have it for aaaaages.
True, saving the union soul points would be wise.

Slashley
11-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Have I ever said that I enjoy this game way more than what I should?
11 hours in a row, taking one food break. Almost gotten full Personal PP reward on day1. 100 Seeds spent on Ultimate. Spent the first two hours killing Standard Lilims with about 10 half-pots.

There's still one Burst Hour left today, but I think I'll rest until then.

VeryVoodoo
11-02-2017, 11:01 AM
True, saving the union soul points would be wise.

Is there really a need to save union holy P if you max clear every Union event? Cause seems to me, that as long as you do so, every introduction of the holy P souls can be bought since it looks like they give you exactly enough holy P after each event. Will that no longer be the case in the future or what?

Slashley
11-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Next Union event brings 200+400 HSP worth of stuff, so those who have bought Morgan cannot buy T2 at the end of the next Union event. Aside from that, there isn't any difference, I think. Well, some will get Souls at the start of the event and others will get at the end.

LeCrestfallen
11-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Is it only me or is Morgan not worth the spend points yet? If she really will receive a buff to grant the whole party rampage its another story though.

sanahtlig
11-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Is there really a need to save union holy P if you max clear every Union event? Cause seems to me, that as long as you do so, every introduction of the holy P souls can be bought since it looks like they give you exactly enough holy P after each event. Will that no longer be the case in the future or what?
There's no telling since Nutaku arbitrarily implements content. Getting Shingen + Morrigan requires a total of 2100 EP. Including this event, we've had access to 900. Farming the remaining 1200 will require 4 events. Do you think Shingen will be released before then? You're essentially rolling the dice either way, because there's opportunity cost to missing out on the Soul master bonus, even if you plan on never using Morrigan.

In the DMM version, Shingen was released 3 Union events after this one. Going by that, getting Morrigan now would postpone access to Shingen by 1 Union event, or about 1 month.

Pareidolia
11-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Beelze is unironicly better than her

VeryVoodoo
11-02-2017, 12:42 PM
There's no telling since Nutaku arbitrarily implements content. Getting Shingen + Morgan requires a total of 2100 EP. Including this event, we've had access to 900. Farming the remaining 1200 will require 4 events. Do you think Shingen will be released before then? You're essentially rolling the dice either way, because there's opportunity cost to missing out on the Soul master bonus, even if you plan on never using Morrigan.

In the DMM version, Shingen was released 3 Union events after this one. Going by that, getting Morrigan now would postpone access to Shingen by 1 Union event, or about 1 month.

Thanks for that info. ^_^

I guess postponing getting Shingen by 1 Union Event wouldn't be too bad. Otherwise you'd be missing out on Morgan's master bonus as you said, for what, like 13+ events then?

By the way, does everyone have to answer a fking quiz every time they post on these forums? LOL :rolleyes:

Slashley
11-02-2017, 12:54 PM
--
By the way, does everyone have to answer a fking quiz every time they post on these forums? LOL :rolleyes:That goes away eventually. Basically when the forum has determined that you've posted enough to not be a bot.

shko
11-02-2017, 04:29 PM
Union Name: OgreArmY
Leader: ZelRoFz
ID: 204245
Subleader: maiiam,Fuyunohoshi
ID:5954701
Spaces Left: 2
Burst Times: 5-6 and 8-9
Guardians: all unlocked, maxed
dditional Requirements: Active players

AgentFakku
11-02-2017, 07:20 PM
I think it's too late to join or quit a union if you're advertising your union right now.

Slashley
11-02-2017, 11:42 PM
I don't think it's too late to join one, you just can't leave Union at this point.

AgentFakku
11-03-2017, 12:53 PM
I don't think it's too late to join one, you just can't leave Union at this point.

It's both man

If you can't leave a union during union raid event, you can't join one either

Eunicorn
11-03-2017, 01:04 PM
It's both man

If you can't leave a union during union raid event, you can't join one either

It's still possible, if the player doesn't have any Union in the first place.

MrAir
11-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Where i can find information, or mb somebody can explain me.
How atk rate works? how much double/triple atk rate buffs increases odds? how they stacks with skills like orlean call or other buffs/assist abilities?

AgentFakku
11-03-2017, 01:52 PM
It's still possible, if the player doesn't have any Union in the first place.

Was it? I recall someone who didn't have a union

I don't remember but he or she was screwed

I don't know if things changed or not for dat condition

AgentFakku
11-03-2017, 02:00 PM
can't find da damn thread

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3589-union-event.html

think it was dis one

search function in dis site is broken

Slashley
11-03-2017, 02:35 PM
-- how much double/triple atk rate buffs increases odds? --We don't know.

But we speculate that having 100 means double from normal, which are 8% and 3% if I recall right. So 100 double and triple gets you to 16% double and 6% triple.

Nobody has bothered to properly test, because it's a pain in the ass to measure.

Pareidolia
11-03-2017, 02:50 PM
No one knows the correct percentage but at 100% Double Rate you can expect two characters (or more if Lucky) to hit for double or triple each turn in a personal basis of 85% or so, after many raids and being done with the event already I can tell you that I can count with my hands the times that I haven't hit double or higher with at least two characters, even though there's a slight modifier since I run Mordred

Triple rate up isn't reliable and only works when in combination with the other, even though this event due to popular request from the members of my Union I've activated healing/regen bonus instead of it, I just wouldn't recommend it

furthermore skills as Orleans Call, Brynhildr Attack buff and rate up for the party or Eidolon effects like Garuda/Anzu have a higher effect than those buffs but that's to be expected, while stacking two of this or more it just skyrockets and most of the party attack for double or triple (this only for the three turns they last, elementary)

I've also been testing the small theory that auto attacking increases the chances of a double attack for a few weeks now and even though vague for now it seems it works but it needs further testing

Blueguy
11-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Was it? I recall someone who didn't have a union

I don't remember but he or she was screwed

I don't know if things changed or not for dat condition

If you have no union, you can join. We had one join yesterday.

Eunicorn
11-03-2017, 07:13 PM
can't find da damn thread

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3589-union-event.html

think it was dis one

search function in dis site is broken

If that's really what you're talking about, the thread was later clarified with this reply: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3589-union-event-post80162.html#post80162

bigblackcock
11-04-2017, 04:16 AM
i wanted to record a battle of level 35-40 ultimate demon for my channel, but the other members joined me so stopped to record the battle.
but after a little break i noticed they stopped to join ultimates and took the chance to record another solo battle.
so i'm sorry for the long battle, my water team isn't that good and the grid is one of my lowest, but here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_KaXojzj8

and also lilim ira :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i66ZwS6uQTY&

MrAir
11-04-2017, 04:53 AM
Well, thx, anyway we haven't got much choice, yesterday we tried atk/hp/double/burst, we got problems already on 250 experts, which was mostly aab for me at first day when we used atk/hp/double/triple rate... so we returned to it today.

Slashley
11-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Are you doing 250 experts a day? That's quite impressive.

Burst isn't particularly good since it's only added to existing Burst modifier (which is what? 400% SSRs and 300% SRs? I forget, don't quote me on that). An additional 150% is more damage, but is generally quite weak. We used it on day1 for Burst Hour shenanigans, since we like to set a new record for Ultimates on day1 when people are most active. Killed 121 this time.

Considering how Dispel is good in this content and how everyone has Nike, we're using 100 Atk/HP/Heal, 75 Double and 25 Debuffs. Removes the need for Mordred's Debuff- thing, so everyone can run Cass without worries.

MrAir
11-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Are you doing 250 experts a day? That's quite impressive.

Burst isn't particularly good since it's only added to existing Burst modifier (which is what? 400% SSRs and 300% SRs? I forget, don't quote me on that). An additional 150% is more damage, but is generally quite weak. We used it on day1 for Burst Hour shenanigans, since we like to set a new record for Ultimates on day1 when people are most active. Killed 121 this time.

Considering how Dispel is good in this content and how everyone has Nike, we're using 100 Atk/HP/Heal, 75 Double and 25 Debuffs. Removes the need for Mordred's Debuff- thing, so everyone can run Cass without worries.

we're doing 300 experts, and aroung 100 ults, well im not sure, cuz im going to sleep ~7 hours before day ends.
and idk about dispel buff, i just try to avoid ult's rage burst i got it only few times... but im 2 acc player, most likely it's harder for solo.

Mb we will try that build, but i don't think that it will be good for us.

Slashley
11-04-2017, 07:43 AM
--
and idk about dispel buff, i just try to avoid ult's rage burst i got it only few times... --... you guys do 300 Experts manually?
That's crazy, Union events which are about nothing but doing numbers and ridiculously time consuming, doing that manually is... what.

Well, power to you. I haven't done a single non-Auto-skill Union fight in... in... not in this event, at least. And I don't think I did in last one either. I just hit Auto-Skill and watch YouTubes. And Rage Overdrives are going to happen at times.

MrAir
11-04-2017, 07:59 AM
... you guys do 300 Experts manually?
That's crazy, Union events which are about nothing but doing numbers and ridiculously time consuming, doing that manually is... what.

Well, power to you. I haven't done a single non-Auto-skill Union fight in... in... not in this event, at least. And I don't think I did in last one either. I just hit Auto-Skill and watch YouTubes. And Rage Overdrives are going to happen at times.

Manually i control only ultimates, for experts controlling jorm, bursts and heal potions after ~200... but idk how far it's correct, cuz my decks are bad, stronger decks have less problems, i need sniper shot and ambush as ex. skill, well i can try to use gawain+sniper shot, and cass with propaganda on side deck, but im not sure that this will help me a lot.

AutoCrimson
11-04-2017, 12:40 PM
my party is a slight better than MrAir, and still in on 2kk... probly should invest in weapon more oO

AgentFakku
11-04-2017, 12:46 PM
If that's really what you're talking about, the thread was later clarified with this reply: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3589-union-event-post80162.html#post80162

Thanks for confirmation

I had da wrong idea

You can join one if you don't have one

You can't leave one if you are in an union

bigblackcock
11-04-2017, 08:54 PM
finally unlocked morgan.
not that she is that good now, but i'll do my jewels draw soon and 100 more jewels from her encounter+harem will help a little..i think XD

omelletetherice
11-05-2017, 02:15 AM
so i just joined a 43 ult wrath and it had 3atk buffs on it. n when i tried to used chaos magic to remove one, it didn't remove it. that whole battle everything was hittin for 10-20k. Was that a bug or could she just do that? o.o

Maria
11-05-2017, 02:23 AM
so i just joined a 43 ult wrath and it had 3atk buffs on it. n when i tried to used chaos magic to remove one, it didn't remove it. that whole battle everything was hittin for 10-20k. Was that a bug or could she just do that? o.o
Maybe other union members triggered Wrath's rage skill? It happens a lot due to lack of attention/signalling between members.

omelletetherice
11-05-2017, 02:29 AM
probably should have put in there that it was me and another member in there, n the other one member was k.o'd. should've made a vid or somethin of it.

Shieun
11-05-2017, 11:45 PM

You might have removed her dbl atk buff instead

Slashley
11-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Well, since there's still almost 3 days left, I'd like to say that we're "already" done but... some Unions seem to be done days ago. So I guess we're finally done...?

I have no idea what to do with all this Eidolon fodder. I have one level 90 SR Fire Fodder and two level 75s, not sure do I want to spend 20k Gems to upgrade those to level 90. And what good does hoarding these things do? Nothing. I'm not going to have issues leveling up Eidolons in the future either... ... ...

AgentFakku
11-08-2017, 10:16 PM
I barely have any event Eidolon above lvl 80 so I can get some use at least

Maria
11-09-2017, 05:46 AM
I think I should leave my current Union, too many inactive players... we just barely made it to 25M PP... at least I lb'd the weapons.

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 11:53 AM
I'm so tired of this event now. My union will definitely finish everything by the end of the day, but the fact that over 80% of my union is either inactive or just don't seem to want to contribute at all is very tiring. I'll have about 1.5 billion personal PP by the end of it all.. while our leader most likely has the other 3+ billion. I feel bad for him lol. A lot of people are going to be kicked, but I can't see it changing anything with the next event..

I really.. really dislike union events.

Slashley
11-09-2017, 12:14 PM
--I'll have about 1.5 billion personal PP by the end of it all.. while our leader most likely has the other 3+ billion.--Considering how the event only needs 0.055 billion (or 0.000055 billion in the original meaning of the word, apparently) for full Union rewards, I am very impressed.

The solution is to just find a more active Union. I'm at 14m while the Union is at 73m, so I'm roughly one fifth of 30 members. Once things get more serious, I'm not exactly going to be able to stay in this Union. For now, just being able able to get full rewards is enough.

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 12:30 PM
I didn't do much as you guys. I'm trying to reach 1 million PP individual

I guess b/c there are too many unions and not enuff playas to fill 'em all

Plus, dis game is really grinding compared to other games I play

I'm getting burnt out too

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Considering how the event only needs 0.055 billion (or 0.000055 billion in the original meaning of the word, apparently) for full Union rewards, I am very impressed.

The solution is to just find a more active Union. I'm at 14m while the Union is at 73m, so I'm roughly one fifth of 30 members. Once things get more serious, I'm not exactly going to be able to stay in this Union. For now, just being able able to get full rewards is enough.

Ah.. yea, you're totally right. No idea how I got billion lmao. My bad..

I'd rather stay than waste time looking though, since it could be much worse.. I guess. Either way, events that require 30 people to get so many points with most people being inactive or not bothering just sucks.

Dari
11-09-2017, 01:50 PM
I got ~ 6 million from the total 13 million, we have maybe 5 active members from 20 people...

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 02:31 PM
I stay in my union. They're pretty happy. We have 11 people active

Let me count:

no we have 12 active members

I can't hardly catch up to 'em being busy myself

AutoCrimson
11-09-2017, 02:40 PM
im wondering, how your union still hadnt kicked you off.. oh wait, probly this game do not have that mechanic?

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 03:09 PM
? ? ? no idea who that's directed at or why, but it makes no sense lol.

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 04:46 PM
1 Mill reached!

I think I'm good.

Prolly better to focus on weapon grid than Eidolons

MrAir
11-09-2017, 05:16 PM
well, event was exciting (or not...) enchanted lots of weapons, but didn't rush too much (relatively~), cuz next union event is just after next event, well ~.

omelletetherice
11-09-2017, 05:42 PM
when u take on a lvl 59 ult wrath with only 80atk n 24hp union buffs and bs your way through it.

bigblackcock
11-09-2017, 07:36 PM
well, i didn't bother to play in the event that much compared the the other union events we had, reached just 6M PP XD
we got all the rewards and have only 10 SR weapons left to enhance so wasn't really motivated to play as much

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 07:37 PM
when u take on a lvl 59 ult wrath with only 80atk n 24hp union buffs and bs your way through it.

mad skills bro

I would prolly die LOL

omelletetherice
11-09-2017, 07:55 PM
prolly gonna take it easy on the next union event thou, since i spent a lot of seeds on this one and another 1 is only 1 event away. but still my union pretty much blew throu this one thou, so i might just relax a bit more on the next one.

til then, hype for another light eido event i think this is literally only the 2nd one. couldn't really max phoenix so this one is much needed to me.

VeryVoodoo
11-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Our final numbers. :o And as usual, we never had full members either. :<
Still 4 spots open too.

Blueguy
11-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Nice Ultimate count.

VeryVoodoo
11-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Nice Ultimate count.

I know right... thinking maybe it's a sign that I now need to rename the Union to the Devils or sumtin'... :rolleyes:

Eunicorn
11-10-2017, 12:22 AM
I know right... thinking maybe it's a sign that I now need to rename the Union to the Devils or sumtin'... :rolleyes:

No. Keep it, it's legendary!

AgentFakku
11-10-2017, 08:32 PM
event done
man, I still feel tired and burnt out

I realise to get the Eidolon, you need to go up to 2 Mill

I don't think I can go past 1 Mill

I guess I should work on weapons first

oh yeah, a teammate told me all my Kamihime for Water were all defensive and two or three were healers so I wasn't dishing damage more like stalling LOL

sanahtlig
11-11-2017, 06:37 AM
oh yeah, a teammate told me all my Kamihime for Water were all defensive and two or three were healers so I wasn't dishing damage more like stalling LOL
ATK and DEF debuffs are the core mechanic of this game. That's what you should pay attention to first. If you want to learn more about how to put together a team to beat content, try reading the relevant section of my guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.umd0smq0ls4z).

Rmiller
11-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Our final numbers. :o And as usual, we never had full members either. :<
Still 4 spots open too.

Hey Voodoo,

You guys recruiting?

VeryVoodoo
11-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Hey Voodoo,

You guys recruiting?

Will actually be purging some members that are non-responsive through events soon enough. So ye, should still be a couple spots open.
Discord is mandatory from here onward though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Discord is no problem for me but I read the requirements and I'm only Rank 51 with 25k atk. With only one active team.

Rmiller
11-12-2017, 09:46 PM
That's weird it didnt log me in.