PDA

View Full Version : [Event 27] Koihime Mosou Crossover Event!

Kitty
10-21-2017, 07:55 AM
Well, this was unexpected, right? But... thanks to Eunicorn, I can confirm this event! <br />
This is a pretty complicated event though... but I guess it fits the schedule so we have Christmas/New Years...

Taikos
10-21-2017, 07:57 AM
OMG KOIHIME MUSOU!!!! <3 Awesome :cool:

AutoCrimson
10-21-2017, 08:13 AM
Ryofu Housen was always my favorite char from Ikki Tousen (in Koihime she's quite absent minded and silent, still like her). Heck, even the historical Lü Bu from romance of three kingdoms was too. good, good.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 08:56 AM
Do they have harem scenes with the kamihime protagonist?

Kitty
10-21-2017, 08:57 AM
Do they have harem scenes with the kamihime protagonist?

don't know, don't care

go look somewhere else

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 09:05 AM
don't know, don't care

go look somewhere else

Why would I look elsewhere? It's literally a question about the units in the event topic made for it. Please don't act as if this isn't a hentai game.

bigblackcock
10-21-2017, 09:07 AM
How did you confirm this event?
I would like that dark kami as she can cover for frame B debuff so i don't have to bother to get dark amaterasu.
Btw, you forgot to open a thread for sphinx :o

Kitty
10-21-2017, 09:11 AM
How did you confirm this event?
I would like that dark kami as she can cover for frame B debuff so i don't have to bother to get dark amaterasu.
Btw, you forgot to open a thread for sphinx :o

well, euni found a pic of alyssa with her cosplay outfit of one of the koihime girls in nutaku folder (alyssa outfit for daily login bonus) like the one we have now for halloween :o
nutaku wouldn't have it if they didn't plan to have this event... :o
and.. i didn't forgot sphinx, i just wrote this one first cause i thought more people would want to see it XD
wanted to do sphinx after but just got kinda bored

Kitty
10-21-2017, 09:14 AM
Why would I look elsewhere? It's literally a question about the units in the event topic made for it. Please don't act as if this isn't a hentai game.

*i do not have any information about harem scenes
*go look elsewhere, like on the wiki or something, maybe there's information there.
*wait to find out, meanwhile jerk your gherkin to some other shit

sorry not sorry for being rude, but i wrote about the event itself, and you reply just wanting information about sex scenes is kinda... you know, lol

Slashley
10-21-2017, 09:37 AM
well, euni found a pic of alyssa with her cosplay outfit of one of the koihime girls in nutaku folder (alyssa outfit for daily login bonus) like the one we have now for halloween :o
nutaku wouldn't have it if they didn't plan to have this event... :o
--Although it gives more hope, I wouldn't say this confirms it. They probably get this stuff in bulk from DMM.

Still, let us hope.
My life for Karin.

Kitty
10-21-2017, 09:41 AM
Although it gives more hope, I wouldn't say this confirms it. They probably get this stuff in bulk from DMM.

Still, let us hope.
My life for Karin.

hmm, I guess it's not 100% but... maybe 70% whereas before it was around...40%! XD
I doubt nutaku has any other plans to fill in the 3 week or so gap... other than another dragon providence crossover :P
but yeah, let's just hope :o
maybe during Jack raid they'll add the next event pic rather than waiting til Sphinx advent..

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 11:49 AM
*i do not have any information about harem scenes
*go look elsewhere, like on the wiki or something, maybe there's information there.
*wait to find out, meanwhile jerk your gherkin to some other shit

sorry not sorry for being rude, but i wrote about the event itself, and you reply just wanting information about sex scenes is kinda... you know, lol
I don't see any problems in that? This is a hentai game and Koihime is an eroge, it peaks curiosity as to how they'll handle the harem scenes and it's not like there's anything worth asking about the event itself when most answers can be found in the opening post.

Can't look elsewhere as I'm not at home and the device im using doesnt have google translate, not that the japanese wiki would say anything about the contents of the harem scenes, so it would require digging through galleries, which I'd rather not so on this device. The sites would probably be blocked by the wifi I'm using anyways.

Slashley
10-21-2017, 12:11 PM
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be the same as always, 2 scenes for SSR and SR Hime, and 1 scene for SSR Eidolon. There's no R Hime for 1 scene in the Koihime batch.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be the same as always, 2 scenes for SSR and SR Hime, and 1 scene for SSR Eidolon. There's no R Hime for 1 scene in the Koihime batch.

I'm sure thats a given. Was wondeng how the scenes themselves would go, like if they were going to be with the protagonist(you) of kamihime. Ths game isn't exactly afraid to touch on other fetishes.

Aidoru
10-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Not really a surprise that they'd be weak in terms of stat values being event obtained units but dang, Kan'u is really weak for a SR attack hime. Don't think I'll ever use her aside from leveling for jewels. Ryofu on the other hand will be extremely useful for dark teams since she the only 2 dark himes with B-frame atk/def down, other being Dark Amaterasu, which is time limited. Obviously not as strong as Sniper Shot but gives you more options than always having to use it.

Stway
10-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Ah yes, I remember this game.

Really only interested in getting Karin. I don't know if I'll even bother with Ren unless she's easy to get.

Slashley
10-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Ah yes, I remember this game.

Really only interested in getting Karin. I don't know if I'll even bother with Ren unless she's easy to get.Sousou (Karin) is limited time gacha SSR, Sonsaku (Sheren) being SR.

Kannu (Aisha) and Ryofu (Ren) are very easy to get for a couple of mats.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Meng Huo's also probably worth picking up for her stats. While her cooldown is 9 turns compared to Typhon's 8, she maxes out at 2100 atk compared to 1752.

Slashley
10-26-2017, 05:21 AM
Although Koihime event picture is not yet on the server, there is a date on the limited time Halloween Thunder Eidolons:
※Available in Gacha until 20:00 11/21 (PST)

That is probably the patch which will bring Koihime, or Envy if they're skipping it.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, what I meant to say but forgot... is that this is yet another fragment of evidence that we are getting Koihime. Still not confirmed, but they're pushing out Limited Kamihimes so that they won't have two Limited sets up at the same time. As Koihime Kamihime are also Limited.
... at least, that's what I want to believe! Come on, Nutaku! You can do this for us!

Maria
11-07-2017, 03:50 AM
There's a re-print of Koihime Mosou on the JP Server, just saying... (But I already got all of them)

th3 fr4gil3
11-12-2017, 08:59 AM
the fact they are starting the Sphinx event a day early suggests they might be trying to squeeze this in before envy as well.

Kitty
11-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Nutaku also now have Koihime added to their downloadable games in the .net version, so this may also confirm the event.
I don't doubt it's appearance now, so everyone prepare your wind teams. :)

Slashley
11-16-2017, 03:28 PM
I want to believe.
But proper confirmation is still days away.

Kviksos
11-20-2017, 03:02 AM
Finally :D

Slashley
11-20-2017, 03:22 AM
Finally :D

7497FUCK
YES
NICE

Eunicorn
11-20-2017, 04:09 AM
FUCK
YES
NICE

sets as caption for
https://i.imgur.com/4mJgWUN.png

sanahtlig
11-20-2017, 05:17 AM
This event is pretty important for Dark, as Ryofu is one of the only sources of a class B ATK/DEF debuff. Miss this and you're stuck running Sniper Shot forever, unless you manage to roll limited Dark Amaterasu (unlikely).

LeCrestfallen
11-20-2017, 05:31 AM
already collecting jewels for dark amaterasu :P lets see wether lady luck will shine upon us.
Btw do we know which himes got increased chance in the gacha at that time in the future?

Slashley
11-20-2017, 05:35 AM
It is getting a rerun in ~11 months though, for those who miss it.

And let's not forget the extremely high attack Eidolon this event gives us, only slightly below Sphinx (basically tied). In theory the Passive can be good, but I doubt we'll ever see content which would make it actually make use out of it (it'd need to be something like 50 billion HP enemy that takes 3 billion damage every turn... in other words, it'd need to be an event where YOUR damage done doesn't matter in the slightest).

And of course, Karin is the main dish.

Aidoru
11-20-2017, 01:58 PM
DMM Nov21~Dec19
Nutaku Nov21~Dec5

2 weeks less time than DMM had. Wonder how much this will affect us.

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Depends on whether or not the event gets a week to itself.

Remember that on DMM, the crossover went like this:
Started ~halfway through Sphinx
Gets three days to itself, then Envy starts
After Envy ends, it gets 1 day before Jack Frost starts up
Then after Jack Frost ends, the crossover gets 13 hours before it ends

Slashley
11-22-2017, 02:02 AM
After many extends, IT IS UP.

Kureru
11-22-2017, 02:31 AM
I guess they wanted an event that shows off just how terribly slow the interface is. There's no other explanation for this format!

Kitty
11-22-2017, 02:39 AM
well, here's an update:
as you know, the event was changed from 3 weeks to just over a week to fit the nutaku schedule better.
we can complete all the story parts sooner than I thought? maybe? eh?

and now i can 100% confirm envy is next, then jack frost, then saint nicholas ...

bigblackcock
11-22-2017, 03:50 AM
well, here's an update:
as you know, the event was changed from 3 weeks to just over a week to fit the nutaku schedule better.
we can complete all the story parts sooner than I thought? maybe? eh?

and now i can 100% confirm envy is next, then jack frost, then saint nicholas ...

So no garuda and typhon rematch after frost?
I wonder when they will release uriel and water raphael then

Kitty
11-22-2017, 06:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_f0Jo_wec&ab_channel=MuYing

1 turn kill with no burst

Aidoru
11-22-2017, 06:39 AM
So... much... skipping...

Yay for easy jewels I guess.

AznSamsung
11-22-2017, 07:15 AM
i agree with the skipping .... using fire team to kill ulti .... anyway is Guan Yu (Aisa) worth it to get in a wind team?

Slashley
11-22-2017, 07:48 AM
She's not particularly good, but she's still an SR that's basically absolutely free. So why not?

bigblackcock
11-22-2017, 08:25 AM
no ragna in this event so cleared it with R team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0uQ6n5vOLs

Frelas
11-22-2017, 08:54 AM
So... much... skipping...

Yay for easy jewels I guess.

What do you mean skipping, did they remove parts of the story, so that they had less to translate?
I dont play the dmm kamihime

sanahtlig
11-22-2017, 09:15 AM
The "story" in this game is really, really bad. As in, so generic, uninteresting and devoid of meaningful character, plot, and setting development that it's barely readable. So many people just skip it. I read through all the story scenes for this event and got basically nothing from it except boredom.

LeCrestfallen
11-22-2017, 09:22 AM
your Rare team does more than double as much as my wind team ~~ you must have an insane weapon grid.

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 09:57 AM
She dies even faster than Sphinx does on manual, ridiculously easy.

Aidoru
11-22-2017, 01:12 PM
What do you mean skipping, did they remove parts of the story, so that they had less to translate?
I dont play the dmm kamihime

The event story. I skipped every single one of it.

Slashley
11-22-2017, 01:33 PM
The event story. I skipped every single one of it.You missed out on the glory of Karin. :(

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 01:39 PM
So no garuda and typhon rematch after frost?
I wonder when they will release uriel and water raphael then

It's still an open question. Garuda/Typhon rematch was originally after St. Nicholas, not Jack Frost. So we won't know until the next batch of images get uploaded.

Aidoru
11-22-2017, 01:42 PM
You missed out on the glory of Karin. :(

I'm not a fan of Koihime so I don't really care about the girls story-wise. Though truthfully, I don't think I've watched a single story scene in the entirety of this game. The only ones I've ever bothered to view are some harem scenes and even then I usually skip them unless they're girls I like.

sanahtlig
11-22-2017, 01:44 PM
You missed out on the glory of Karin. :(
Her appearance is incredibly forgettable. Even the terrible Himegari spinoff on DMM managed to pull off more interesting story segments that gave you some semblance of connection to the characters. If you want to experience Koihime Musou, go play it. Or better yet, go play the Sengoku / Sangaku Hime series, which has a more interesting story with the same archetypes.

LeCrestfallen
11-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Do you mean with Himegari, Himegari dungeon meister? that would be amazing :D

sanahtlig
11-22-2017, 02:10 PM
Do you mean with Himegari, Himegari dungeon meister? that would be amazing :D
I mean this game (http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?8050-DMM-R-18-Himegari-Imperial-Meister), which is a spinoff of Himegari Dungeon Meister. Don't get your hopes up, as I (gladly) left it for this game.

Blueguy
11-22-2017, 08:12 PM
Almost 2 weeks for this. Probably don't even need to use many ethers to get what you want out of this one, unless the exchange prices are higher.

Aidoru
11-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Almost 2 weeks for this. Probably don't even need to use many ethers to get what you want out of this one, unless the exchange prices are higher.

If it's anything similar to DMM, we'll be having another event in a week, which should be the dark union event. So unless you want to be forced to decide whether or not run that or this, probably best to finish this event before that one is up. That or you can just not help your union get grails.

sanahtlig
11-22-2017, 08:33 PM
If it's anything similar to DMM, we'll be having another event in a week, which should be the dark union event.
That also happens to be the event that introduced Accessory Quests in the JP version. I imagine that'll consume a large share of attention as well.

VeryVoodoo
11-23-2017, 03:12 AM
That also happens to be the event that introduced Accessory Quests in the JP version. I imagine that'll consume a large share of attention as well.

Really? I'd always thought it was the Snow Titan one (aka Jack o Frost event) that first came with those event missions? At least from reading the JP wiki, it had seemed like it.

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 03:46 AM
um does anyone know if you can add Cao Cao to your team as Kimihime?

sloppy cunt
11-23-2017, 04:07 AM
ya if u find her in gacha but she actually sucks for a ssr .....

Maria
11-23-2017, 04:07 AM
^ Either spend RL Money or use Jewel/Ticket to get Cao Cao or any other SSR Kami/Eido/Weapon

Slashley
11-23-2017, 04:11 AM
Really? I'd always thought it was the Snow Titan one (aka Jack o Frost event) that first came with those event missions? At least from reading the JP wiki, it had seemed like it.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events and patch notes. Jack o Frost gives us Event Quests, but Envy will give us Accessory Quests.

Assuming we stick to DMM schedule, of course. The biggest deviations so far have been slightly faster Awakenings (by one event per Kamihime) and that we're months behind for Hercules release.

EDIT: Oh, right, and of course the much earlier reruns.
um does anyone know if you can add Cao Cao to your team as Kimihime?Yes. But she's gacha SSR, so your chances of pulling her are about 0.002 to 0.004 (depending on what our bonus modifier is) per 3 dollars. So 750-1500 dollars, on average. You could get lucky and get her with 3 bucks, you could get unlucky and not get her with 5000 dollars.

Slashley
11-23-2017, 04:16 AM
ya if u find her in gacha but she actually sucks for a ssr .....I don't think so. She has Reflect for two turns, albeit on a long CD. That's something very good for Thunder teams. Heals would be better sure, but no such thing outside of the Soul for the next... 10 months or so.

If my understanding of game mechanics are correct, having Karin and Raiko gives you interesting options. You can stack them for -70% damage, or with Joan, make your entire team completely immune for one turn. If your damage output is high enough, that means you can eat even the nastiest debuffing Rage Overdrive Ragnaroks once, since you can't get a debuff if your entire team is missed.

Would require verification though. Which I'd love to do if only I could get my hands on Karin.

VeryVoodoo
11-23-2017, 04:39 AM
Jack o Frost gives us Event Quests, but Envy will give us Accessory Quests.
Oh strange, then I don't know what accessory quests are, since I've found no info on it on the JP wiki under the dark union event.
What are they & how do they differ from the event quests? xD

Slashley
11-23-2017, 05:44 AM
Event Quests give you free shit during events, like during Advents, clearing Ultimate with a R team will give you a Dragon Eye Shard. Once.

Accessory Quests are what will be our hardest content I believe, the highest difficulty basically only being possible for whales with perfect SSR teams. Supposedly. You get accessories (you know, rings, earrings, stuff) as rewards which are... uh, I dunno. Elemental attack for specific teams I guess? I haven't really looked into it. I probably should've, but eh.

I think upgrading these accessories will be extremely Gem intensive, as I think I read that that part is getting nerfed even harder than Awakenings are. To a fraction of the original cost.

VeryVoodoo
11-23-2017, 06:39 AM
Accessory Quests are what will be our hardest content I believe

Yup, found the part in JP Wiki that explains what those are now. Apparently tier3 of those quests will already be at ragnarok difficulty, while tier4 of those quests will be much harder than rag even. Saw some videos too, certainly looks... challenging...
And they're introducing them during an Union Event... RIP Grails, lol.
Didn't see what those accessories do though specifically, maybe sanahtlig knows?

Edit: actually found all that info on the jp wiki now... holy shit, the stats on those accessories... :eek:

sanahtlig
11-23-2017, 07:57 AM
If my understanding of game mechanics are correct, having Karin and Raiko gives you interesting options. You can stack them for -70% damage, or with Joan, make your entire team completely immune for one turn.
Damage cut doesn't stack with damage cut, and reflect doesn't stack with reflect (Source (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#r1f8293e)). Therefore Joan's damage cut does not stack with Raiko's damage cut.

Slashley
11-23-2017, 08:17 AM
At least back from Crom's Crotch event, you could wait for randoms to give you multiple Joan shields which would all stack. Since I had just started, I'd always get annihilated in a single Overdrive if I didn't wait for -100% from randoms.

It could be that they've changed that since, though.

sanahtlig
11-23-2017, 08:36 AM
At least back from Crom's Crotch event, you could wait for randoms to give you multiple Joan shields which would all stack. Since I had just started, I'd always get annihilated in a single Overdrive if I didn't wait for -100% from randoms.

It could be that they've changed that since, though.
Looking at it again, there's a line that says "damage cut abilities (lit: ability A class) stack, but elemental resistance (from kamihime skills) doesn't". Even though the table is arranged like the other debuff tables where different classes stack but same classes don't...

As for Karin, fitting her into a Thunder team is going to be tough without sacrificing on debuffs. Thunder typically needs a debuff in every character slot to reach the caps, and the difference between -40% and -50% is pretty large.

bigblackcock
11-23-2017, 08:37 AM
the list in jap wiki changed O_O
before i saw that arc and gaia had different frame in cut damage, so tried it in ixion with awakened gaia and got 0 damage with both cut damage.
not it seems like there is only 1 frame so it won't stack

Slashley
11-23-2017, 08:53 AM
As for Karin, fitting her into a Thunder team is going to be tough without sacrificing on debuffs. Thunder typically needs a debuff in every character slot to reach the caps, and the difference between -40% and -50% is pretty large.It's not like Marduke and Mammon are out yet, so literally the only debuff Thunder characters are Tyr and Raiko.

In the future, yes. Absolutely.

sanahtlig
11-23-2017, 09:41 AM
It's not like Marduke and Mammon are out yet, so literally the only debuff Thunder characters are Tyr and Raiko.

In the future, yes. Absolutely.
All decisions should be made with an eye on the future. You won't get Karin unless you roll on her, either with Jewels or money, or pick her up with a Miracle ticket. Rolling on her means sacrificing rolls on something else, like Kirin or Mammon. Although, sadly for Thunder, their +100% eidolon doesn't coincide with a decent SSR kamihime, or even a Thunder SSR at all. Kind of got screwed there.

Slashley
11-23-2017, 10:00 AM
On the other hand, Thunder also gets theirs extremely early. Pretty much at the same time as Fire, really.

And you can't pick up Karin with a Miracle ticket.

Kitty
11-25-2017, 05:24 AM
the famous "1 soul 1 kami" challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQrgtco28X4

Unregistered
11-26-2017, 10:35 AM
Guys does the crossover event it's going to get a revival? Because my internet speed got REALLY FUCKING SLOW and kamihime project it's not loading anymore. i'll have to wait for the end of the month so my internet speed gets faster again, but im not sure if i'll be able to if something gets to happen...

Fuck, i just need to unlock Koi and that was all (T_T), Why of all the fuck nuggets this has to happen now....

Slashley
11-26-2017, 10:48 AM
You could probably even play Kamihime on the .com version in a public library enough to unlock Koi, assuming you can do at least Expert. She's just that cheap.

But yes, there is a reprint in like 11 months or so.

Stway
11-27-2017, 07:11 PM
Is it just me, or is Meng Huo glitchy? The game has froze occasionally during battle with her.. and I can't figure out what causes it. I have to end up refreshing the entire page and resuming. I don't auto since it's faster for me to manual, so not sure if it also happens on auto or not.

bigblackcock
11-27-2017, 08:08 PM
kitty already shared her video, now it's my turn:
1 soul& 1 kami challenge-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nospsakN1s

Laventale
11-30-2017, 10:47 PM
I'm lucky if I can clear the event in expert, holy shit.

Gratz, guys.

AznSamsung
12-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Try ur best ... u domt need to use wind if ur wind suck ... i just went with my fire team (full ssr) and kill it with ease ... you want this eldo mlb if u dont have 6 mlb already as it atk is top 3 highest atm before the elem dragon eldo buff

Unregistered
12-02-2017, 12:20 PM
You could probably even play Kamihime on the .com version in a public library enough to unlock Koi, assuming you can do at least Expert. She's just that cheap.

But yes, there is a reprint in like 11 months or so.

My, thanks really. Im currently having an issue with my internet, since its going now at 3kbs/s and now the game doesnt even load, but this calms me a little. Guess ill try next year then. Np.

AgentFakku
12-02-2017, 04:31 PM
my PC couldn't play it, just wanted the 2 Kamihime that I didn't know was in the shop

thought Kamihime are usually in Gacha or Event rewards :V

AznSamsung
12-02-2017, 05:53 PM
my PC couldn't play it, just wanted the 2 Kamihime that I didn't know was in the shop

thought Kamihime are usually in Gacha or Event rewards :V

Gl .. u want aisha for dark team as she is only hime that do b -def

AgentFakku
12-02-2017, 06:47 PM

I should have bought her first LOL 0 bought the other Kamihime and forgot there was actually 2 Kamihime

stupid me LOL

Laventale
12-02-2017, 07:03 PM

I should have bought her first LOL 0 bought the other Kamihime and forgot there was actually 2 Kamihime

stupid me LOL

Lu Bu is actually pretty fucking costly, but well worth it.

LeCrestfallen
12-02-2017, 08:49 PM
Yeah ren is really amazing, sorry for you :/

BlazingDiancie
12-12-2017, 02:55 PM
If they're doing crossovers, they'd better do something like Hyperdimension Neptunia. If I see Neptune as a Kamihime in this game, I will have an otaku-gasm.

idunno
12-12-2017, 03:43 PM
If they're doing crossovers, they'd better do something like Hyperdimension Neptunia. If I see Neptune as a Kamihime in this game, I will have an otaku-gasm.

Neptune is a water loli hime already in the DMM version. Don't know if she is any good, haven't checked her abilities yet.

Aidoru
12-12-2017, 04:20 PM
That won't happen, Hyperdimension Neptunia is not an adult game nor does the Neptune the SSR hime is based on has anything to do with Neptune from HDN.

LeCrestfallen
12-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Damn Having Nepsi in Kamihime would be amazing, or Plutie.

Laventale
12-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Damn Having Nepsi in Kamihime would be amazing, or Plutie.

I'd be happy with just Uzume.

Skulkraken
12-13-2017, 04:33 AM
Would you still want the Neptunia girls in this game if it meant subjecting them to NTR scenes? :p

LeCrestfallen
12-13-2017, 06:56 AM
Trying to subjugate Sadie? sounds good, i like it.

Sogenmu
12-13-2017, 01:31 PM
So many weaboos, I feel infected

Kitty
12-13-2017, 02:49 PM
So many weaboos, I feel infected

ikr..fukin weebs