PDA

View Full Version : DMM Kamihime Project: SSR Awakening Predictions

Pages : 1 [2]

MagicSpice
06-29-2018, 12:07 AM
You can use water shingen with her, so shes not on Ea's lvl of useless at least.

but in that case, isn't the Arthur PF combo just as good? or even Herc PF due to relic weapons?

Ikki
06-29-2018, 12:14 AM
but in that case, isn't the Arthur PF combo just as good? or even Herc PF due to relic weapons?

not when you dont have all def downs covered, with all def downs covered arthur is good, otherwise you may wanna go herc, but still herc is slow with pf (and you need 1*+ lb on the weapon too).

BlazeAlter
06-29-2018, 01:01 AM
Hmm, it seems like the new awakening might be on 7/2 instead (new advent), cuz the update on DMM seems to be a new Tower of Malice only

MagicSpice
06-30-2018, 11:05 AM
not when you dont have all def downs covered, with all def downs covered arthur is good, otherwise you may wanna go herc, but still herc is slow with pf (and you need 1*+ lb on the weapon too).

cthulu users say hi then.... and anyone that can somehow reduce water res on an enemy (if it's possible). bonus points if that cthulu user also has SSR nike.

Hmm, it seems like the new awakening might be on 7/2 instead (new advent), cuz the update on DMM seems to be a new Tower of Malice only

new tower huh? i wonder what it has.... or if it's a buffed version of the previous ones cause mil damage per attack round is looking quite doable on the DMM side (some of my teams can already do 250k-300k per attack round with the right conditions and that's with grids not fully optimized)

Ikki
06-30-2018, 11:14 AM
cthulu users say hi then.... and anyone that can somehow reduce water res on an enemy (if it's possible). bonus points if that cthulu user also has SSR nike.

Cthulhu alone isnt enough, when i say def downs covered, i mean 50% def cap with himes alone, not with ambush/snipe.

MagicSpice
06-30-2018, 04:31 PM
Cthulhu alone isnt enough, when i say def downs covered, i mean 50% def cap with himes alone, not with ambush/snipe.

That's why I said SSR Nike is a major bonus. But even then, there's hime that aren't SSR that come with stat reduction debuffs. Cthulu just puts the nail in the coffin that you can hit the cap, granted you pulled the right hime

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 10:56 PM
it raphael

Cobblemaniac
07-01-2018, 11:01 PM
it raphael

Seeing nothing on the DMM twitter yet.

That would be dope tho

Bear
07-01-2018, 11:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhEbuRFUwAATTjx.jpg

Laventale
07-01-2018, 11:26 PM

>Raph awakening

Did she really need it?

Like, talking 100% for real here... did she?

Cobblemaniac
07-01-2018, 11:34 PM

Hell. The. Fuck. YESSSS.

>Raph awakening

Did she really need it?

Like, talking 100% for real here... did she?

Her element? Definitely not.

Herself? Hmm given the current and future meta I'm sure her users appreciated a buff.

BlazeAlter
07-01-2018, 11:50 PM

Well here goes another month of waiting for Osiris awakening

at least I have her I guess, and not gonna lie she did need that awakening as well I suppose

Cobblemaniac
07-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Well here goes another month of waiting for Osiris awakening

at least I have her I guess, and not gonna lie she did need that awakening as well I suppose

I wonder if her voice actress is the original one, or the one they used for Snow Raphy. Or I'm thinking too much and the actress actually didn't change (the 2 versions sound different though. I preferred the original).

And I might as well throw this question out there, considering I've never touched dark before: what's with the love for Osiris? :think:

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 12:04 AM
I wonder if her voice actress is the original one, or the one they used for Snow Raphy. Or I'm thinking too much and the actress actually didn't change (the 2 versions sound different though. I preferred the original).

And I might as well throw this question out there, considering I've never touched dark before: what's with the love for Osiris? :think:

Well she's my favorite hime out of everyone in the game, and I really want her to have an awakening (and I think she really needs one as well, plus a lot of other people here also think the same and it's been awhile since the last dark awakening)

and wow, I never knew OG Raph and Snow Raph(I don't have her) had different voice actors lol...
If that's true, then most likely its gonna be Snow Raph's VA maybe? since she's more new

Though only someone from DMM can confirm lol
also, I wonder what improved on AW Raph's moveset, I doubt JP wiki has it edited in at this time yet (usually I have to wait some more hours or even the next day)

Bear
07-02-2018, 12:36 AM
Raphy AW
First hime to get a 4th skill
Burst effect - Self debuff apply rate up
Abi1 - stronger charm -CD
Abi2 - additional dark dmg down debuff
Abi3 - No change. Learns Abi4 as upgrade
Abi4 - BP
Passive - Party def up against charmed targets

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Raphy AW
Abi4 - BP

Holy shit... (sorry Raphy?) that sounds good.

Although she probably still won't find a place in the dps meta would she?

What's the cooldown and debuff time of her BP?

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 01:11 AM
christ, Raph is trying so hard to NTR me from Dakki.... and I think it's working....

you know what? fuck it, i concede. Raphael is now the true waifu for this game

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 01:13 AM
christ, Raph is trying so hard to NTR me from Dakki.... and I think it's working....

you know what? fuck it, i concede. Raphael is now the true waifu for this game

They're not even the same type of girl though...

Still. Come over to the Raphy side muahahaha

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 01:17 AM
They're not even the same type of girl though...

Still. Come over to the Raphy side muahahaha

well, i like fox girls.... A LOT. Hell, here's my most favorite of all the fox girls i've seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af56AaGiCMc

but the cute ones tend to win me over the most (hence why i like Alice more than any other fictional character to exist). And Raphael is fucking adorable...

plus she does save my ass from a few enemy burst attacks on my light team (and carries my A-frame debuff) so i can't really find it in me to move her from the frontlines (and she is the first light SSR I ever pulled)

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 01:20 AM
She still doesn't really replace any of the major light SSR himes but she will forever have a spot on my auto battle team.

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 01:23 AM
She still doesn't really replace any of the major light SSR himes but she will forever have a spot on my auto battle team.

honestly, i'm sitting at 5 and they're all good in their own rights...

naturally Sol and Tsuki aren't budging anytime soon, raph usually isn't either cause of reasons i mentioned, then Diana is near SSR status but carries my last frontline spot.

which puts Shamash and Metatron in the back unless I'm burst time spamming or something... then meta will have to move up front for a moment

and considering the next miracle ticket isn't too far off, not gonna aim it towards a light hime unless we somehow get SSR Artemis by then

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Raphy AW
Abi4 - BP

Wow, that's interesting lol
I guess some future himes that can get AW might also get 4th skill
like.. Shiva maybe

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 01:29 AM
well, i like fox girls.... A LOT. Hell, here's my most favorite of all the fox girls i've seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af56AaGiCMc

but the cute ones tend to win me over the most (hence why i like Alice more than any other fictional character to exist). And Raphael is fucking adorable...

plus she does save my ass from a few enemy burst attacks on my light team (and carries my A-frame debuff) so i can't really find it in me to move her from the frontlines (and she is the first light SSR I ever pulled)

100% agree on Raphy being cute as fuck.

By major you mean the broken burst himes I'm assuming? Personally I find having BP and orb reduction in a single hime to be a tad bit overpowered defensively :sweat:

honestly, i'm sitting at 5 and they're all good in their own rights...

naturally Sol and Tsuki aren't budging anytime soon, raph usually isn't either cause of reasons i mentioned, then Diana is near SSR status but carries my last frontline spot.

which puts Shamash and Metatron in the back unless I'm burst time spamming or something... then meta will have to move up front for a moment

and considering the next miracle ticket isn't too far off, not gonna aim it towards a light hime unless we somehow get SSR Artemis by then

You could probably do away with a light Hercules relic tbh.

Sora
07-02-2018, 01:31 AM
Wow, that's interesting lol
I guess some future himes that can get AW might also get 4th skill
like.. Shiva maybe

or Osiris :)

Slashley
07-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Do I really have to make an extra line in the Encyclopedia just because of one Hime who has a fourth skill? :cry:

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Do I really have to make an extra line in the Encyclopedia just because of one Hime who has a fourth skill? :cry:

Stick it in the notes section :smirk:

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 01:46 AM
or Osiris :)

The possibilities...
I wonder what they would add on her if she's one of those himes that would get a 4th skill

Laventale
07-02-2018, 07:25 AM
I'm still mad that neither Water or Dark got the (DESERVED) awakening spot...

Oh well...

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 07:39 AM
I'm still mad that neither Water or Dark got the (DESERVED) awakening spot...

Oh well...

maybe this month they'll get a chance
I wonder how many times I'm gonna say this line

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 07:45 AM
maybe this month they'll get a chance
I wonder how many times I'm gonna say this line

Hold up, I understand dark...

Was water that bad in the awakening scene?

Yolodesu
07-02-2018, 07:49 AM

https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/status/1013663856479088640

It doesn't sound like the original to me

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 07:58 AM
https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/status/1013663856479088640

It doesn't sound like the original to me

... yup. That's unfortunate, I preferred the more relaxed but still high pitched voices of the original.

Also, that's another one hell of a cute burst animation...

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Hold up, I understand dark...

Was water that bad in the awakening scene?

I guess its because there's not much awakened himes for water either?

Slashley
07-02-2018, 08:35 AM
--
Was water that bad in the awakening scene?Yes?

They only have Ea Awakening (still garbage and requires redesign) and lately Poseidon (who was garbage but is quite okay after Awakening but ONLY against Fire).

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Yes?

They only have Ea Awakening (still garbage and requires redesign) and lately Poseidon (who was garbage but is quite okay after Awakening but ONLY against Fire).

Ah. I was wondering why I can't name that many water awakened himes off the top of my head... :think:

Maybe a Cthulhu awakening next? :bgrin:

Laventale
07-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Ah. I was wondering why I can't name that many water awakened himes off the top of my head... :think:

Maybe a Cthulhu awakening next? :bgrin:

Cthulhu is MORE than fine, Shiva in the other hand...

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Saraswati too... she's okay in some cases, but the rest needs help

if her skills become AoE under awakening, that more than makes up for it

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Huh, is awakened Raphael the first kamihime to actually have a fourth skill?

Laventale
07-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Huh, is awakened Raphael the first kamihime to actually have a fourth skill?

Yes.

10 characters.

mageseven
07-22-2018, 11:27 PM
:squint:

Laventale
07-22-2018, 11:30 PM

CU CHU?

WHAT THE FUCK

YES MORE WIND AWAKENINGS!.

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 11:39 PM

I wasn't a fan of how she looked before...

but damn. Now she spicy

Laventale
07-23-2018, 12:14 AM
Cu Chu's skill set.

Here's the gist of Cu Chulain AW:
Burst: TA buff for 3 turns
1st Ability: 20% burst increase to 40%
2nd Ability: No change
3rd Ability: Added wind extra attack to buff (still same duration)
Passive 1: More Attack Up
Passive 2 (new passive): Every time Cu TA, she gets a 10 turn special ATK up buff (buff is stackable)

Credit to xmex from the Kami Discord.

Cobblemaniac
07-23-2018, 12:32 AM
Cu Chu's skill set.

Here's the gist of Cu Chulain AW:
Burst: TA buff for 3 turns
1st Ability: 20% burst increase to 40%
2nd Ability: No change
3rd Ability: Added wind extra attack to buff (still same duration)
Passive 1: More Attack Up
Passive 2 (new passive): Every time Cu TA, she gets a 10 turn special ATK up buff (buff is stackable)

Credit to xmex from the Kami Discord.

Morgan/ Shingen build intensifies

J4fusion
07-23-2018, 05:55 AM
About God damn time Cu

Laventale
07-23-2018, 07:36 AM
About God damn time Cu

To be honest, I expected Azazel to be awakened.

LeCrestfallen
07-23-2018, 04:14 PM
This is insane, if there is another tripple buff that stacks with her own, she will TA the entire time and stack more and more damage X_X also give some love to Osiris, she is a true qt, deserves awakening.

Laventale
07-23-2018, 05:41 PM
This is insane, if there is another tripple buff that stacks with her own, she will TA the entire time and stack more and more damage X_X also give some love to Osiris, she is a true qt, deserves awakening.

I honestly expected Azazel to be awakened.

Let's be real for a sec here, Cu Chu was an already far better hime than Azazel...

Cobblemaniac
07-23-2018, 07:49 PM
I honestly expected Azazel to be awakened.

Let's be real for a sec here, Cu Chu was an already far better hime than Azazel...

I mean, when was it the case when awakening prioritised balance?

Raphael would've gotten her awakening long before Sol did if that was the case...

Laventale
07-23-2018, 08:36 PM
I mean, when was it the case when awakening prioritised balance?

Raphael would've gotten her awakening long before Sol did if that was the case...

Sol was a popular vote, so she's the very exception.

MagicSpice
07-24-2018, 08:58 PM
Oh, I'm gonna love Cu Chulainn so much later (I like her a lot already though)

Rip 4 skill dream though... Raph is still the only hime to get that

BlazeAlter
07-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Oh, I'm gonna love Cu Chulainn so much later (I like her a lot already though)

Rip 4 skill dream though... Raph is still the only hime to get that

Cu AW's new passive is very unique tho imo, isn't she the first to get a passive like that? (or the first to even get two passives i think)

Slashley
07-25-2018, 02:19 AM
Cu AW's new passive is very unique tho imo, isn't she the first to get a passive like that? (or the first to even get two passives i think)Even R Hime have passives on DMM now. Also, passives tend to be far more complex for last... six months (or so?) than just the "lul atk+" we have these days.

I also don't think that she's the only one with two passives, but I can't remember who had double.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 02:52 AM
I also don't think that she's the only one with two passives, but I can't remember who had double.
I think Poseidon AW has two also.

BlazeAlter
07-25-2018, 02:56 AM
Even R Hime have passives on DMM now. Also, passives tend to be far more complex for last... six months (or so?) than just the "lul atk+" we have these days.

Oh, didn't know that thing about R himes lol but that's kinda great I guess

and I just rechecked who got their awakenings recently to see who else has 2 passives, and the first one I saw was Metatron, then Poseidon... so I think these 3 are the ones who have double passives for now

MagicSpice
07-25-2018, 10:54 AM
yeah, metatron had that OP burst damage increase with her 2nd...

poseidon.... does the lowered damage from drowning enemies even help?

Laventale
07-25-2018, 12:41 PM
yeah, metatron had that OP burst damage increase with her 2nd...

poseidon.... does the lowered damage from drowning enemies even help?

I guess it's an Atk down debuff that has its own frame, so kinda...

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 12:46 PM
Not atk debuff; Poseidon and Raphael's 2nd passive is +20% Defense against enemies with Drowned or Dazzle, respectively.

Cobblemaniac
08-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Next AW are Shiva and Azazel.
Finally Shiva got her AW.

Thy to Mirai from KH-discord.

A double awakening? That's a first if I've seen one.

Fingers crossed water doesn't get cucked.

Cobblemaniac
08-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Whut?
That's not the first time.
Same happened with Poseidon and Fluffatron too:

Shiva this month and next Aza.

Hopefully Shiva is strong to become a main water KH.
I pulled her yesterday and I love her design.
and WAIFU

Ah, I thought both were gonna be released in the same month

Laventale
08-11-2018, 10:56 AM
Next AW are Shiva and Azazel.
Finally Shiva got her AW.
https://image.ibb.co/iZOw39/Shva_Aza_AW.jpg

Thy to Mirai from KH-discord.

AZAZEL AWAKENING FUCKING FINALLY!

MagicSpice
08-12-2018, 12:39 AM
i'm just waiting to see the upgrades...

Cobblemaniac
08-12-2018, 12:54 AM
i'm just waiting to see the upgrades...

10x damage multiplier, damage cap 2m, extra 30% elemental atk buff or riot.

... No but seriously I'm not sure how they're gonna buff Shiva with anything interesting since her moveset is just... plain and simple nukey.

Slashley
08-12-2018, 02:23 AM
10x damage multiplier, damage cap 2m, extra 30% elemental atk buff or riot.

... No but seriously I'm not sure how they're gonna buff Shiva with anything interesting since her moveset is just... plain and simple nukey.It'll either be like Odin, and they'll just give her higher damage modifiers and give the Atk+ skill something trivial, like a new buff that gives +10% Assault against Fire only.

Or it'll be like Cu, and Shiva's Atk+ will give her a self-buff of Elem+ (+100%) for 3t, burst gives a new unique buff which quadruples damage dealt by abilities for 3t, damage caps removed from nukes, new passive makes each instance of dealing damage with abilities give +30 burst.

Those are basically the only two modes the DMM devs have when it comes to Awakenings. It's either "wow the best thing in this Awakening is a higher burst modifier I guess?" or "jesus christ what are they thinking?"

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 09:41 AM
Looks like descriptions are starting to be filled in for Shiva's awakening

Krystallos? (single target nuke) goes from 4-5x to 6-7x; soft damage cap raised from 600k to 800k
Rig Veda (party assault buff) goes from 20% to... 25-30%; gains +20? element and... stinger/critical buff, I believe. (Kyuusho is the name for that system, isn't it)
Mahakala (all enemies nuke) goes from 2.5-3x to 3-4x; cooldown lowered from 6 to 5, lining up with the other abilities. Also gains a self-only +20 burst gauge?
2nd passive: Reduce ability cooldown when damaged?
Awakening effect added: self-only 3 turn ability performance buff. 'Performance' usually means a buff to both damage and the soft damage cap, and there's a note saying that the first ability's cap gets raised to 1 million+ with this buff.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 10:14 AM
Err, that last line should be 'burst effect', not awakening effect. Weird typo, yes.

So yea, it ended up being an... okay awakening? Not rediculous, but it bumps Shiva up to a level where I can use her without feeling annoyed.

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 10:16 AM
Err, that last line should be 'burst effect', not awakening effect. Weird typo, yes.

So yea, it ended up being an... okay awakening? Not rediculous, but it bumps Shiva up to a level where I can use her without feeling annoyed.

A party wide crit buff?

Also, does crit actually stack? Like if you run Shiva with Asherah.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 10:26 AM
Crit buff is good, but we'll need to wait and see exactly how strong it is.
Crits, in ability form, seem to occupy the same frame, so they don't seem to stack?

Note that I specify in ability form, because the weapon skill stinger works differently. Stinger effects kind of exist independently; each individual stinger skill gets rolled. Then you add up the number of 'successes/activations'. Each activation throws +20% (additively) onto the special frame. And I have no idea how stinger and crit buff abilities interact.

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 10:31 AM
Crit buff is good, but we'll need to wait and see exactly how strong it is.
Crits, in ability form, seem to occupy the same frame, so they don't seem to stack?

Note that I specify in ability form, because the weapon skill stinger works differently. Stinger effects kind of exist independently; each individual stinger skill gets rolled. Then you add up the number of 'successes/activations'. Each activation throws +20% (additively) onto the special frame. And I have no idea how stinger and crit buff abilities interact.

Not stacking... eh.

Stinger sounds pretty interesting though, but since you mention it's stuck on the special attack category, I'd imagine that it's a different frame, as the wiki puts critical (sneak attack google translated) on it's own frame.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 02:01 PM
So Rig Veda++'s description now says +30% assault, +20% element, and a crit buff that's 1.25x power at ~30% activation rate
And the passive that reduces cooldown when damaged is updated to note low probability (naturally)

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 12:50 PM
Azazel's awakening is now up

Abi1 (self atk/def/combo/debuff resist/overheat buffs) got cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 as well as overheating reduced from 10% to 5%
Abi2 (nuke) unchanged
Abi3 (self energy drain/30% reflect/500 regen buffs) got cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 and duration raised from 3 to 5
First passive gets bumped up from +5% assault to +8% assault

The major changes are with the new burst effect and the 2nd passive gained at 75.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not all that sure about my interpretation:
The new passive makes it such that after battle starts, the first time you use a buff (abi1 or 3), it applies to the whole party instead of being self-only
The burst effect is similar; after you burst, the next buff you use (abi1 or 3), it applies to the whole party instead of being self-only

There's an example on the page of if you're in burst time, you can start with abi1 on the whole party, burst, then use abi3 on everybody.

This sounds like a really cool awakening to play with.

Laventale
09-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Azazel's awakening is now up

Abi1 (self atk/def/combo/debuff resist/overheat buffs) got cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 as well as overheating reduced from 10% to 5%
Abi2 (nuke) unchanged
Abi3 (self energy drain/30% reflect/500 regen buffs) got cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 and duration raised from 3 to 5
First passive gets bumped up from +5% assault to +8% assault

The major changes are with the new burst effect and the 2nd passive gained at 75.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not all that sure about my interpretation:
The new passive makes it such that after battle starts, the first time you use a buff (abi1 or 3), it applies to the whole party instead of being self-only
The burst effect is similar; after you burst, the next buff you use (abi1 or 3), it applies to the whole party instead of being self-only

There's an example on the page of if you're in burst time, you can start with abi1 on the whole party, burst, then use abi3 on everybody.

This sounds like a really cool awakening to play with.

Man, I wish I could play DMM or we could fast-forward 1 year. I love Azazel's concept but the fact that she's trash for her HP consumption from Overheating made her not as viable.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Next awakening is for Cthulhu

Burst effect: give self an ailment infliction rate buff for 3 turns
Abi1 (orb eater): burst gauge increase effect changed from self to team-wide/amount raised from 15 to 20/ success rate up?/cooldown reduced from 8 to 7
Abi2 (C-frame def debuff): unchanged (but note that this update reduces the cooldown by 1 for base Cthulhu, so it's 7 turns instead of 8 we see now)
Abi3 (dazzle): looks unchanged
Abi4 (lv 45): inflict frenzy/madness (kyouran) and an atk debuff on one enemy/give self an atk buff
New passive (lv 75): guaranteed combo attack (like SSR Cybele) against frenzied enemies

Frenzy/madness (kyouran) isn't berserk/rampage (bousou). It seems to be functionally the same as dazzle (randomly prevent action)? But since it's technically a different debuff, the two can co-exist.

Strikes me as a nice upgrade for her.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 03:16 PM
It's not 4th ability, it's just upgraded 3rd ability. Frenzy/madness is another dizziness/charm like ability (that will be third) with added charge orb reduction, at least that's my understanding of...

Laventale
10-15-2018, 03:31 PM
Looks like shit in my most honest opinion.

The infliction rate up should be an ability on its own, not a burst effect.

Slashley
10-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Looks like shit in my most honest opinion.

The infliction rate up should be an ability on its own, not a burst effect.Doesn't really even need it, to be honest. Although I guess Cthulhu doesn't reach 100% even with 6% Affliction, but she probably does with 10%.

What matters is that Cthulhu will buff burst to Water, which is basically all that matters in high-end DMM content. That alone means that Cthulhu went from good to fucking amazing, and everything else is just a bonus.

Kitty
10-15-2018, 04:19 PM
Dizzy/Dazzle is removed completely and replaced for Frenzy. <br />
Frenzy: Inhibits movement, and sometimes resets charge turn; in other words, all charge orbs are erased (thx Jstar)

Laventale
10-15-2018, 05:31 PM
Wew what the fuck, now that's better.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 05:57 PM
Ah, the name change threw me off. Ok, so abi3 gets its name changed, cooldown reduced from 8 to 7, and dazzle replaced with frenzy.

Delete
12-22-2018, 01:29 PM
If I'm not wrong (what is fairly frequent) It's been a long time since the last DMM awakening. When will the next be? For the SSR to awake...I vote for Yamaraja.

Kitty
12-22-2018, 02:11 PM
some DMM players speculated that it could be nephy, amaterasu, osiris or jupiter
but of course no one is 100%

MagicSpice
12-22-2018, 08:31 PM
nephthys is honestly a favorite of mine (cause i actually like the ability damage some kami can do since 600k is a round of free attacks worth). curious to see what they'd give her.

but can't deny that ama would be interesting as well, even jupiter, osiris, or even yamaraja if they gave them one.

Cobblemaniac
12-22-2018, 08:46 PM
Dark is really really long overdue for an AW.

Inb4 Tish AW.

Ikki
12-22-2018, 09:05 PM
Either nephy or osi is fine, dark has been in the trash bin awakening wise for a while, monkey devs.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Dark sounds about right, they typically gives buffs to elements after their tower ends ('cuz of course they do - typical). A little love for Susanoo can't have been it. That said, while I think Nephthys could really use some help, I feel like a good Osiris AW would have a lot more to offer Dark as a whole, since there's already plenty of good offense himes. Nephthys AW would have to be something pretty revolutionary to be good.

Cobblemaniac
12-23-2018, 07:52 PM
Dark sounds about right, they typically gives buffs to elements after their tower ends ('cuz of course they do - typical). A little love for Susanoo can't have been it. That said, while I think Nephthys could really use some help, I feel like a good Osiris AW would have a lot more to offer Dark as a whole, since there's already plenty of good offense himes. Nephthys AW would have to be something pretty revolutionary to be good.

Extra loli scene is plenty good

Kitty
12-25-2018, 09:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvUHmBYX4AABF-G.jpg:large

Laventale
12-26-2018, 03:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvUHmBYX4AABF-G.jpg:large

>be me
>snatch cellphone
>see this

Y'all fuckers won't get me back to this shitty gacha game! IT WON'T HAPPEN!.

That being said, DELICIOUS MOMMY RAIKO THIGHS!.

AutoCrimson
12-26-2018, 03:18 AM
Y'all fuckers won't get me back to this shitty gacha game! IT WON'T HAPPEN!.

we luv u 2
*Nyarl face*

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 08:28 AM
Hmm, guess holidays means our intrepid wiki contributors take a bit longer to update. Going off the descriptions, it looks like it's...
Burst effect: reduce cooldown of the damage cut by 2 turns
Abi1: Atk debuff strengthened from -15% to 25% and cooldown reduced from 7 to 6
Abi2: Cooldown reduced from 8 to 7, also adds an atk buff?
Abi3: Duration extended to 2 turns, some water resist added
New passive: Randomly reduce the cooldown of the damage cut when damaged. Self burning from zeal counts.

So as far as defender awakenings go, it's closer to the Gaia side of things than Poseidon.

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 10:20 AM
Thunder now has 5 like Wind. Light, Fire and Water all have 4. Dark still only has 3. Wtf is this bullshit.

Laventale
12-27-2018, 06:04 PM
Abi3: Duration extended to 2 turns, some water resist added
New passive: Randomly reduce the cooldown of the damage cut when damaged. Self burning from zeal counts.

What the actual fuck.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 12:23 AM
She doesn't really even need the random chance, her upgraded burst also reduce the damage cut by 2 turns. Timed well, that's 50% up time on the damage cut.

Axel Silver
03-30-2019, 03:28 AM
Thanatos is up next, huh?

I'm so sorry to all the Osiris fans out there, but on the bright side, we got a new awakened offensive Dark Kamihime!
I'm personally very satisfied with this choice.

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 07:16 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as of now, dark still doesn't have anyone that can really keep up with her. So while she did get better, she's still a fish out of water. Time to keep praying for Osiris's AW, except now we know it won't be a thing for at least another 3 months...

ArchAngel
04-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Asherah & Yamaraja will be next i think

i'm curious about Ash changes,suddenly so many unit i need to AW=( need moar eyes Q_Q here in nutaku opposite lolz

Axel Silver
04-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Asherah & Yamaraja will be next i think

i'm curious about Ash changes,suddenly so many unit i need to AW=( need moar eyes Q_Q here in nutaku opposite lolz

Yamaraja too? Well, there's good news for Ares, I guess.