PDA

View Full Version : Girls Drop rate are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low.

XenonKirito
10-25-2017, 11:49 PM
As the title mentions... The drop rate has been very bad lately especially with the recent events.
Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Because I can't seen to get any girls even after spending a ton of combat points every few hours they just seen to not be dropping at all.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 02:36 AM
Don't know what the drop rate is supposed to be. Mine broke after the update and gave me all the girls, spent a week fighting in the tower but the money is garbage, went back to fighting bosses.

Seems to have settled on a slower rate now, just got a second girl from the final area, only missing one drop and the quest girl.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Outside of the two Girls that I got very early from this past event, I've not seen a Girl drop since the 2.0 update :eek:

EdoItachiUchiha
10-26-2017, 08:13 PM
Looks like the Droughts over for me, I just got my 1st Drop from Finalmecia about 5 minutes ago :D

Bigshow71
10-27-2017, 03:42 AM
The Devs recently fixed a bug that could prevent drops from happening (well, not prevent drops, but make the drops rate so low as to be indistinguishable from preventing them). If you have been battling recently with no drop, you're almost guaranteed a troll girl within your first couple battles due to the "bad luck" protection. This is on top of the higher drop rates on the recent event girls.

Silverthermos
10-27-2017, 08:07 AM
Finally after 1 year of beating the shit out of Gruntt I have all of the girls from him.
NOW I can finally move onto the next mission.
See you all in another year when I get the next three girls to drop.

Never mind the drop rate for the last event where I spent 2000 kobans and got nothing to show for it besides a kick in the balls feeling for spending money thinking I can drop this. I can... seriously one more and I'm sure she'll drop. I guess I would have had better luck with the pachinko.

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 01:29 PM
Hi,

got her! But, if i think about the time value of 1.9 K Koban ...

It takes me 3 hours 20 min to get 20 Combativity. 1.900 devided by 25 per refill are 76 times in total. 76 * 3:20 are round about 10+ days, if you dont sleep and loose not a minute, to get there.

10+ days to get the girl at day 3 in an 7 days Event?

This is imaho not only a little bit unpleasent or just bad luck in its worst meaning.

But anyway, it is a game, so lets play on together and hope the best for all of us.

Greetings
Mike aka OneOfTheOld from Germany

Bigshow71
10-27-2017, 02:28 PM
You could have been like me and spent three days fighting Gruntt, only to realize that you had gotten Halloween Juliette back during the anniversary event. I haven't felt that foolish in a long time.

vem
10-27-2017, 03:30 PM
I still don't have any girls from the new boss, despite fighting her almost all day since she was introduced. I switched to dark lord for the event, got Arcana (last girl I was missing) almost right away, but still don't have the event girl.

Doctorwhoa
10-28-2017, 02:14 PM
I haven't had many drops since the fix from the update, though I did have Kelina drop a few days ago and Lola about a week before that. I do have to say I dropped way off on my boss battles after getting so many after the original update. I did work quite hard unsuccessfully to get Teacher Deidra. The only thing I can figure is that aside from the "fixes" with the affection items, they also adjusted the drop rate.

Shiboy02
10-29-2017, 03:03 PM
You could have been like me and spent three days fighting Gruntt, only to realize that you had gotten Halloween Juliette back during the anniversary event. I haven't felt that foolish in a long time.

Yeah I would feel foolish if I was fighting Gruntt for that bitch too considering that Gruntt isn't the one keeping her hostage. :D
Yeah I made sure I checked to make sure that she was in his inventory before I started beating away at Dark Lord but since he didn't have her I moved back to Gruntt then finally dropped the final haremette.

Bigshow71
10-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Yeah I would feel foolish if I was fighting Gruntt for that bitch too considering that Gruntt isn't the one keeping her hostage. :D
Yeah I made sure I checked to make sure that she was in his inventory before I started beating away at Dark Lord but since he didn't have her I moved back to Gruntt then finally dropped the final haremette.

Lol, that's what I get for posting before my coffee. I never thought to check my Harem before I started on Dark Lord, since I didn't start playing HH until until 2017. I got her on a single Epic Pachinko roll during the Anniversary event, and promptly forgot about her, after leveling and maxxing affection, since she doesn't match my specialty. The game gotten me to a point, by now, that it's almost a Pavlovian response to start battling the low level trolls during any event. I just hope they do similar mini events for each holiday for those of us who missed prior Haremettes.

Grats on getting your final girl from Gruntt, though. Two more from Silvanus, then I can move on to Finalmecia.

Eversor86
10-31-2017, 02:13 PM
Well, seems this short event will be marked as the first one I didn't manage to get troll to drop me his girl. Double pity, cause I started playing shortly after first edition of this event so I couldn't get girl back then, will need to wait till next year ;].

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 04:53 PM
I swear it used to be easier than this to get girl drops. In any case, with the event only being a week long the chances of getting Halloween Juliette should have been increased to the point of at least giving us a sporting chance of getting her...

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 09:04 PM
This is the 2nd week of not getting any girl. I'm thinking of quitting. It seems to me like the devs are becoming money hungry and want us to pay for Kobans to actually have a change of getting the event girl, or they have no idea that the drop rates are very bad, but that's unlikely.

Dragonlich
10-31-2017, 09:07 PM
Something wrong with a drop today.
The got a bug with new boss, and fixed it. After that - I fought the Dark Lord for entrire event and didn't got his new girl.
Hope that this will be fixed too.

soviras
10-31-2017, 09:27 PM
Something wrong with a drop today.
The got a bug with new boss, and fixed it. After that - I fought the Dark Lord for entrire event and didn't got his new girl.
Hope that this will be fixed too.

That's not a bug, that's bad luck.

Elisitta
11-01-2017, 03:49 AM
Hi,

got her! But, if i think about the time value of 1.9 K Koban ...

It takes me 3 hours 20 min to get 20 Combativity. 1.900 devided by 25 per refill are 76 times in total. 76 * 3:20 are round about 10+ days, if you dont sleep and loose not a minute, to get there.

10+ days to get the girl at day 3 in an 7 days Event?

This is imaho not only a little bit unpleasent or just bad luck in its worst meaning.

But anyway, it is a game, so lets play on together and hope the best for all of us.

Greetings
Mike aka OneOfTheOld from Germany

I got her on day 7, literally just ten minutes before the event ended. I know RNG has a lot to do with it, but the drop rates are still unacceptably low. Now I understand that drop rates are lower so as to encourage more spending, but drop rates on event girls should be higher than they are now, at the very least for event girls that you battle for.

As it is I'm also kinda salty that for the event before last I had been saving up for months to give myself the best chance of getting an event girl from epic pachinko, when I saw Alicia I knew that's the one I wanted most and as soon as I got Gork and Mala so as to improve my chances, I tried out the epic pachinko. I got Bonnie and Treasure. I know there's a chance that they could still be gained, but really the event ones should have taken priority. Now I have to wait until next year and that's assuming they even bring her back.

All in all drop rates should absolutely be buffed up, at the very least for event girls. I don't mind spending months trying to get the regular girls from the bosses, they aren't going anywhere, but the event girls should absolutely have a much higher chance to drop.

XenonKirito
11-01-2017, 06:47 AM
That's not a bug, that's bad luck.

Kinda weird for it to be bad luck isn't it?
Most of us have most likely should have gotten all the girls instantly for Gems Kingdom and Ninja Village aside from the event ones.
But once you headed for invaded and so on the RNG is pretty much so bad that you have to resort to using real money or at least accumulate a crap ton of kobans.

XenonKirito
11-01-2017, 06:49 AM
This is the 2nd week of not getting any girl. I'm thinking of quitting. It seems to me like the devs are becoming money hungry and want us to pay for Kobans to actually have a change of getting the event girl, or they have no idea that the drop rates are very bad, but that's unlikely.

Ohhh they are pretty much money hungry. Look at the amount of ads that keep on appearing on every hentai websites.
Don't ask me why I know that . Just don't ask.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Fire Emblem Heroes has a system that increases the pull rates of 5 star heroes by .25% for every time we don't get one. Maybe there should be a counter on bosses that increases the drop rates by 1% for every normal girl we don't get from bosses, 5% for event girls and 10% for legendary girls. The counter will then reset after we get a girl.

sniddy
04-25-2018, 03:36 AM
Are the new girls dropping for anyone?

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 04:37 AM
Both dropped on the first day.

sniddy
04-25-2018, 08:38 AM
I meant the university - forgot about event girl, but kudos on the luck

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 05:24 AM
From starting level to Lvl 185 Finalmecia without a single girl..........................

sniddy
04-29-2018, 01:13 AM
So the new girls, they dropping?

BgSt
04-29-2018, 05:46 AM
Yeah, but slowly, like you'd expect. I got Fredy Sih Roko Senseï to level 155 (so 310 battles?) before I got the first girl drop from him. One day I might get another I guess.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 08:03 AM
I wonder if new players are having a harder time. I have never failed to get every event girl that didn't require epic pachinko since I started. I have also never bought kobans and only spent maybe 200 on one of the 7 day events. I have 74 girls. I think that's pretty good for free player.

My biggest complaint is the lack of cash. Over a dozen girls are not upgraded. Got way behind trying to max Levitya. Cost like 30million for the last star. A new area is nice, but it will be a month to max level Roko sensei and the events really cut into that time. I actually don't mind the cost to upgrade that much, it's maybe a bit high, but not terribly. I just want more options to get cash.

Increase the level cap for low level bosses or have a way to use adventure energy to make money. They release new areas so slowly I'm perpetually at full energy. Rebalance the payout on the harem so it isn't sooooooo random.

It's a fine line because the last thing you want is for people to have nothing to do, but it also can't be so grindy that they give up. I do feel like I'm losing ground, which is not fun. I don't like that I'm perpetually out of cash. That's annoying.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 11:32 PM
wondering if anyone knows if hitting the "skip" button changes the drop rate... thnx

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 05:11 PM
wondering if anyone knows if hitting the "skip" button changes the drop rate... thnx

Doubt that it does.

BgSt
05-05-2018, 02:04 AM

No, it can't. The "SKIP" button just cancels the playing animation, the server has already decided the battle outcome and what drops (if any) you get before any of the animation starts.

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 07:04 AM
So the new girls, they dropping?

I fought the Dark Lord like 400 times and nothing, the new girl from the event are impossible

sniddy
05-05-2018, 02:30 PM
The trolls, well trolling to

BgSt
05-05-2018, 08:08 PM
I fought the Dark Lord like 400 times and nothing,

Spending no kobans, you could have fought him just over 200 times since the event started. So you've spent 2160 kobans on fight refills? I think you should save those for the upcoming legendary event.

the new girl from the event are impossible

You know that nobody has had either of them drop? Definitely a bug then, you should report it.

meh
05-05-2018, 09:47 PM
got 1 from grunt, tried couple of times against dork lord and gave up. if i get the 3 regular from roko sensei i'll try again. ;p

Revival Event Sucks
05-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Gotten those 3 girls on day 4 after 0 luck for 2 revival event.

i.imgur.com/a4KafnV.jpg

Revival event seems to be harder to drop girls.

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 04:22 AM
Revival event seems to be harder to drop girls.

It has been confirmed that they are not harder (other than the fact that they are shorter, which, in itself, make them harder): the drop rate is the same for normal and revival events.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 06:11 AM
got finalmecia from base level to 230 and still not a single one of the 3 girl drops from her. Its honestly been like 1000+ battles at this point. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

MuljoStpho
05-10-2018, 12:53 PM
I don't know how many attempts it's been, but I haven't had any luck with either of the current event drops yet and there are only a few more days left.

In other events in the past, usually I'd at least have one of them within the first couple days. I've had one or two events before where one of the two drops never dropped for me, but this could potentially be my first one to not see any drops at all.

Looking at the regular non-event drops, at some point I did eventually get caught up on getting all of the drops up through Finalmecia. (Had a few spread out in different chapters that refused to drop for a while.) But nothing yet so far in the newest chapter that opened up.

(EDIT: Did eventually get one of them. Last day to keep trying for the other though.)

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 04:50 AM
I fell sad for the game, it was kinda enjoyable in the first 2 weeks, now im having the same problem: almost a week without a girl drop. Just, wtf game? Well, its not a big loss if i stop playing it, but it's sad cause i find it really funny :( (sorry for bad english)

sniddy
05-17-2018, 07:23 AM
Just play the story then and take it slow - ignore the whole PVP side

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 08:28 PM
I spent all my kobans, and tried to get Norou with all I had, and never got her. This stinks. I am thinking seriously of quitting playing the game.

Sbh
05-21-2018, 03:55 AM
Same. I defeated that ninja spy more than 900 times and couldnt get norou. Like wtf.

Not a sucker
05-21-2018, 03:57 AM
Hello, you are right. This game become to suck!

SamRei
05-21-2018, 06:55 AM
After what happend last time they had some legend girl, I just thought, yeah suck it and farmed finalmecia for cash.

sniddy
05-21-2018, 02:36 PM
I got lucky both this time and last time....but yeh it sucks

Dante13
05-24-2018, 06:52 AM
Freddy Sensei at level 279 and I only got in that many combats Noomye. Not to mention that I didn't get the second legendary girl, the one from Ninja Spy.
The new system sucks, the only fun thing is get new girls and now they are almost impossible unless you want to spend your money, and imo spend money in a Kinetic Novel is... you can imagine it, right?

If they want to us, free players, to leave the game, they must simply ban everyone who doesn't pay and make it clear before starting that you must pay to play.

stir
05-29-2018, 01:49 PM
last event I spent all that I had. So 16 tries in epic pachinko and zero girls. This time - 5 tries and still nothing. So I guess I'll drop this game right after I complete last world.

Dragonlich
05-29-2018, 09:15 PM
last event I spent all that I had. So 16 tries in epic pachinko and zero girls. This time - 5 tries and still nothing. So I guess I'll drop this game right after I complete last world.

Why not roll x10 for 1 girl?

stir
05-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Why not roll x10 for 1 girl?

First 10 was like this. And I recieved non-event Regine >_>

SamRei
06-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Drop Rate gives me headaches, I tried to get an event girl, farmed Edwarda for 7 days, and got one of her regular girls. The new event started today, and I farmed Darklord a little, then he dropped the event girl, switched to the second event location, attacked, and I was done with farming.

Well this is nice, now I can go back to finalmec and get some extra cash, sometimes things do work out for you.

Naughtygamer
06-11-2018, 11:21 PM
I'm having a nightmare of a time trying to get the girls to drop. It's gotten to the point where I focus on the girl I want more and just grind all my resources just to try and get her. Like the re-release of Hari and Rabi. I had to pick Rabi because I already had a better version of Hari. Almost last second, I got Rabi. Also spring Rumiko and Shehera. I had to miss out on Shehera because it took too long to get Rumiko and what little energy I had left didn't make a dent in the little time I had.

Now, I am picking Cave Maika......I've been battling for her nonstop since day one. Three days remain and I don't have her!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::curs ing::cursing:

Wolfenone
06-12-2018, 06:02 PM
I know what you mean> I blew all the kobons I painstakingly scraped up trying to get that legendary girl from the event a while back and got diddly squat. 600 or so kobons down the drain, that hurt. Also getting squat farming gruntt for his normal drops. Starting to drive me crazy.

sweetman
06-13-2018, 02:48 AM
I'm still farmining Freddy, haven't gotten even a single girl yet and now at level 291. It's getting quite annoying since I do have enough to roll in Pachinko but I really don't want to untill I at least get all the chapter girls (would suck getting on of those in the pachinko afterall). I kind of preffered the old system, I didn't struggle nearly as much on getting them...

grendalprime
06-13-2018, 04:08 AM
I haven't had an event girl drop for the last 2 events. Been farming future Laverne for 13 days now, between 40-60 battles everyday & still no drop

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 10:09 PM
Just got future Laverne yesterday. Probably won't be enough time to get the other girl. Oh well, hope they repeat the event.

Perryman23
06-14-2018, 10:26 PM
I have maxed roko sensei at 290 been there for over a week and have not received a girl from him yet. Per my normal time I should have one by now.

Dragonlich
07-14-2018, 09:20 PM
My ass is on fire now.
Few monthes I cannot play epic pachinco because I don't get girl drops from the Rocco Siffredi. And I don't want to get them for $45 per roll (got Titania and someone else in the past).

SamRei
07-15-2018, 03:42 AM
Haven't fought Roko all that much, he is still level 157, but I think he is pretty clingy with his girls.

With his 3 girls and the one from Edwarda I could finally spend the kobans I have been saving for almost a year now, should be around 13 girls from paccinco. I need more cash for upgrades

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 03:06 PM
That cursed Oxton. She Finally dropped on Oxton day. It was 14/16. I burnt around 500-1000 korbans. For Oxtoinb because she's a charm epic. So yea gimme, she had an adventurous story and picture.

Strategy with these other level bosses get the level's picture girl. Upgraded the level's picture girl. Up to about at least 4 stars, 5 is better, and also max her xp from level 1 too a high level matching the boss at least. Upgraded the level boss to max. As soon as he drops a girl upgraded it too 3 stars. Next and again. You'll gain those girls easy. Funnily any other way is a lottery.

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 03:24 PM
That cursed Oxton. She Finally dropped on Oxton day. It was 14/16. I burnt around 500-1000 korbans. For Oxtoinb because she's a charm epic. So yea gimme, she had an adventurous story and picture.

Strategy with these other level bosses get the level's picture girl. Upgraded the level's picture girl. Up to about at least 4 stars, 5 is better, and also max her xp from level 1 too a high level matching the boss at least. Upgraded the level boss to max. As soon as he drops a girl upgraded it too 3 stars. Next and again. You'll gain those girls easy. Funnily any other way is a lottery.

ON the off chance the English was illegible. Each adventure mini level has a 5 star girl gained from that adventure map's gameworld's level. So upgrade her, 4 stars works, 5 stars max works far better, and level her damn experience as well towards your own character level, not some newbie level 1 barely boosting your ego or harem level. Level up the gameworld's level boss too max. The first girl he drops, next upgrade her too 3 stars and also her exp. Rinse and repeat. They will drop quickly.

If not look forward to Oxton drop rates. Fuck you Oxton day, day 14 out of 16, 2 weeks of grinding 500-1000 korbans. Literally using 40-60 power each day from refills, 25 upon all daily missions completed gift plus the event's added korban daily. Pointlessly when she finally dropped on Oxton day. Costing me another arcade machine girl guaranteed and all those other clothes. But I liked Oxton better.

Plo
07-25-2018, 07:29 AM
I am farming silvanus for this 3 basic girls and nada for 10 days now.

Event with 21 girls started and I am getting zilch from silvanus. Should try grinding someplace else?

Zel
07-25-2018, 07:51 AM
Spent over 600 kobans last night on the event and I got nothing.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 01:06 AM
I just got the heroes university to max level (290) and still haven't gotten a single girl from it, seriously starting to wonder if my game is glitched.

Imnothere
12-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Feeling like an idiot for spending money on this game, and I know I'm not alone, so that shows something needs to change. I'm also a relatively new player but I'm not sure how much longer I'm going...

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 10:26 AM
Just stop spending, you already gave too much money to this &quot;game&quot;. It is a pay to win, so it does not deserve any money in first place. <br />
<br />
If there were only avatars to be purchased, with no casual...

ElementalPenguin5774
01-05-2019, 06:25 PM
I don't get it.

I started playing back in September. Back then, I used to get all three story girls within ~40 fights, and I continued to do so for Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt. As soon as I got to Edwarda, I hit a road block. She has been level 100 (max) for over a month now and I continue to pour 40 fights a day into her and I still have not gotten a single girl. Same goes for Donatien and Silvanus when I tried switching to them. That's roughly 1200+ fights without a single drop.

I remember when the change happened: There was an event where they brought back some older girls that hadn't seen the light of day for a while, and some new ones (Adelaide, Vashalanor, Liu-Yeng, Greta, all 3-star epics) and I got all four of them in couple of days. Then, after that, the drop rate changed, or something.

Does anyone have a link to patch notes around the time that this event happened? The event was called Epic Days and started in late November.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Just stop spending, you already gave too much money to this "game". It is a pay to win, so it does not deserve any money in first place.

If there were only avatars to be purchased, with no casual drop of them and no impact on the game whatsoever, it would be perfect. But, being as is is now, it is just a rip off; first and foremost the pachinko, which gives girls only by spending money, meaninig cheating, since there is no other way to obtain them otherwise.

They have to remove it and put a fix drop rate on the girls, such as: 100 victories against the same troll for each event girls, 200 victories against the same troll for story girls and 300 victories in total for the other girls, which are always available, like in the anniversay time.

This way you kill the two biggest flaws of the game: pay to win and boring and useless grinding.

Of course, being a pay to win, there will never be these improvement, since you can not expect quality in a pay to win. The only reasonable thing we cna do is not giving any money to Kinkoid and spread the word to avoid any other gamer (real, not cheater) to fall in this trap.

game is done to make money, think before typing

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 04:27 AM
game is done to make money, think before typing

As written in the post: "If there were only avatars to be purchased, with no casual drop of them and no impact on the game whatsoever, it would be perfect."

Read, before trolling. ;)

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 08:20 AM
As written in the post: "If there were only avatars to be purchased, with no casual drop of them and no impact on the game whatsoever, it would be perfect."

Read, before trolling. ;)
aka no incentive to pay, aka no point from a developer's business perspective

Unregistered
01-12-2019, 11:05 AM
aka no incentive to pay, aka no point from a developer's business perspective

When a "game" relies on cheating to make money, you have another reason to not giving any money to it.

Because you are not rewarding the work of a developer, but you are feeding a cancer called pay to win that is ruining the whole Videogame world.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 09:41 PM
When a "game" relies on cheating to make money, you have another reason to not giving any money to it.

Because you are not rewarding the work of a developer, but you are feeding a cancer called pay to win that is ruining the whole Videogame world.

that is not cheating, merely offering incentives for the user to spend money, which = profit, which is the sole reason for this to exist.

and making games to make profit has been around since the start of selling games.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 09:07 AM
that is not cheating, merely offering incentives for the user to spend money, which = profit, which is the sole reason for this to exist.

and making games to make profit has been around since the start of selling games.

Nope. That's totally cheating. Here is why:

-Player A: starts today, plays 3 hours per day without spending money, gets a reward from the leaderboards equal to X;
-Player B: starts today, plays 8 hours per day without spending money, gets a reward from the leaderboards equal to Y (where Y>X);
-Player C: starts today, plays 1 hour every 2 days, spends a lot of money, gest a rewards from the leaderbords equal to Z (where Z>Y).

It's as if player C uses a cheat engine table to multiply the resources in game aka cheating.

In game purchases are ok only if they aren't lootboxes and/or with an impact on the game. Refiling the challenge tokens on the league with kobans is cheating, since you can purchase kobans; same goes for epic/event pachinko, where there is also the random part.

It can not be simpler than this.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 07:28 AM
cheating, would mean changing the game engine/influencing it in ways not wanted by the owner.

p2w is legal and no cheat since it is intended by the owners.

if you don't wanna pay your choice, but for the game yer either a parasite or simply filler material that does not matter since yer no customer

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 02:56 PM
I was battling grunt to get some money, and suddenly, at the first try, he drops an epic girl (vissihar [a bit creepy]) AT THE FIRST TRY!!!!
My first epic girl (she is still being creepy) but wow

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:05 PM
I don't know about cheating when a drop is determined by a random number. But I do know ever since they "claimed" to improve drop rates months ago, I seem to have worse luck. the current mini-epic event I played as much as i could and got no drops.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 03:18 AM
I don't know about cheating when a drop is determined by a random number. But I do know ever since they "claimed" to improve drop rates months ago, I seem to have worse luck. the current mini-epic event I played as much as i could and got no drops.

We are talking about the same developers who claimed that they would never made a p2w game, because nobody likes it and then made a p2w, which is as legal as gambling, but no smart person would support it.

The same developers who told that: "revealing the real drop rat would cause confusion in players", meaning that drop rate are so bad that nobody would fell into their trap, should they reveal it. The luck guy who had the girl on first try is their excuse to say "work as intended", much like a chat bot that bans you for saying Nigeria. No blame on the player, of course, only to point out the programming flaw.

Another example of how bad programmed the game is can be seen in the last two events; the previous one was partially good, since all the event girlse were available from trolls, but completely ruined by the random drop rate. The current one is completely bad because there are only two girls you can obtain from trolls and the other only by gambling.

Anybody here still thinks games like this are money worth? Kudos to be part of the problem then.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 07:15 AM
Hi, dropping rate it isn't that low, in the last week I got 5 girls in battles, but, I want to ask, does anyone haves vivia?
Im asking everywhere and everyone sais me that no, but I got her (and vissihar too) in twelve tries (and another three girls) so is this normal or I'm blessed by god (I got them without spending kobans)

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Hi, dropping rate it isn't that low, in the last week I got 5 girls in battles, but, I want to ask, does anyone haves vivia?
Im asking everywhere and everyone sais me that no, but I got her (and vissihar too) in twelve tries (and another three girls) so is this normal or I'm blessed by god (I got them without spending kobans)

How many girls do you have in your harem? If you have a small amount of girls, you may have a better drop rate to lure you in the game. If not, you are extremely lucky.

Terashi
02-05-2019, 01:26 PM
I have seven girls, all of which were gotten from storyline. None of the bosses EVER gave me a girl when I battled them.

Terashi
02-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Turns out I got Rumiko from the ninja spy before posting my last post. And I just got two girls from Dark Lord, so I don't have a right to complain now lol

smart
02-12-2019, 02:42 PM
you thought it was hard before? now you dont get girls anymore, only shards. get 100 shards and the game may let you have the girl. yay!