PDA

View Full Version : Please cap the Affection upgrade costs!

cd86
10-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Alright, I've been playing for a while. I've got 68 girls. Before the revamp, I had about $25m in spare cash, and a couple hundred of each kind of affection item.

Now, between upgrading Bunny and Juliette to Affection 5, picking up Liu Yeng from a 10x roll Pachinko, picking up the school event girls, glitching and getting all three of Finalmecia's Haremettes in three battles, then the Dark Pleasures Event and those girls, and going up to Affection 5 on Red Battler and Ankyo, I'm finally broke and twiddling my thumbs waiting to have enough cash to buy affection items.

I'm cool with all of this. Except for the upgrade price for Ankyo. Friggin $12.6m or 650 kobans. Goddamn, man. This is getting absurd! I'm going to be grinding for a couple weeks just to get her to Affection 5.

hxxps i.imgur.com/Vfi8jgR.png (not registered so can't post real links)

Frelas
10-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Yeah i agree, i can tolerate the prices for upgrading to 1-3 star. But 4 and 5 star rank are ridiculously expensive. both in affection cost and the extra upgrade cost.

Bigshow71
10-27-2017, 02:32 PM
Yeah i agree, i can tolerate the prices for upgrading to 1-3 star. But 4 and 5 star rank are ridiculously expensive. both in affection cost and the extra upgrade cost.

At least with Red Battler and Ankyo they gave us the level 4 and 5 upgrades affection for free. I don't have a problem with the affection amounts, but I do agree that the upgrade costs themselves are much too high.

vem
10-27-2017, 03:39 PM
Upgrade cost should depend on the order you obtained the girls in, but it seems to be bugged. Your Ankyo appears to be your #13 girl, which is obviously impossible since she's supposed to be around 5th. For me she is 9th, after several girls including Fairy (!), and costs 8.7M to upgrade. Since upgrade price so drastically depends on the order, maybe they should look into fixing it before releasing more affection scenes? Or you will have to pay 60 million if the next girl somehow ends up being near the end of your list.

Here's the table, btw: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem (under "Costs from your first haremette to your 75th")

I got both red battler affections for free (not including the upgrade cost) btw, but for Ankyo I only got 4 stars for some reason.

Tyruss
10-27-2017, 03:42 PM
At least with Red Battler and Ankyo they gave us the level 4 and 5 upgrades affection for free. I don't have a problem with the affection amounts, but I do agree that the upgrade costs themselves are much too high.

well not for me ... red battler have her affection for free but Ankyo need 15k affection to get her 5 star

Bigshow71
10-27-2017, 08:31 PM
well not for me ... red battler have her affection for free but Ankyo need 15k affection to get her 5 star

I won't lie. I assumed about Ankyo's 5th star (despite what the old adage says about assuming). I'm still grinding to afford the 4 star price.

Tyruss
10-28-2017, 04:35 AM
Oh then let me know once you get here ... realy want to know if it is only me :)

Evilmind
10-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Red battler free for affection items but nearly 5 miilions cash for the fifth star
For Ankyo i need nearly 20k of affection points (total at 34.7k...), don't know how much cash it will cost but i won't go there until i get all my girls at 3 stars, which is already a pain.

Frelas
10-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Yeah i had the same, red batter didnt need affection items but cost 5mil, and ankyo cost affection items(around 15k for me) and problably also a extra 5 million.

sniddy
10-28-2017, 09:31 AM
We keep asking the response....is not coming

Bigshow71
10-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Oh then let me know once you get here ... realy want to know if it is only me :)

Nope, not just you. I just paid Ankyo's four star upgrade cost and now (given her placement in my Harem) need over 19k in affection items for her to reach five stars. Then another 12.5 million to actually get the fifth star.

Tyruss
10-28-2017, 12:59 PM
well then they really need to scale not only prices but money drop from girls too ... its getting stupid

sniddy
10-28-2017, 01:16 PM
Getting, it's gotten, and really sucked a lot of fun from the game - an yet the devs pulling a Nero

Doctorwhoa
10-28-2017, 02:03 PM
It doesn't even make sense to upgrade them past 4 stars. You will never recoup the money and they aren't going to be used for battles.

Eversor86
10-28-2017, 05:20 PM
When I got 4 star upgrades without need for any affection on Ankyo and Battler, and then on Battler also didn't need affection points and could insta upgrade her to 5 stars (or rather I can upgrade her, I just don't have spare 5 milions of cash seeing how I am slowly upgrading to 3 starts other new girls). I gone to discord and asked if they changed something, like did they remove affection cost need for 4/5 stars or something.

What I got in response is that they changed something with latest patches that makes girls remember how much affection points pre-2.0 you gave girls, which is around 15k, so each girl that was on 3 stars and need less than 15k total now to get to 5th star will have her 4/5 stars insta unlocked, if girl needs more than 15k she will require those 15k less.

Seeing as affection point cost 417, this 15k thingy makes upgrading girls to 5 stars around 6.25m cash cheaper, thou total cost go up into tens or hundreds of millions quite fast, at which point this "bonus" doesn't help much.

As a side note. Technically if they will release 4/5 stars slow enough, most players should be able to collect affection and cash to upgrade them 4/5 stars girls to those 4/5 as a side thing to upgrading newly acquired girls to 3 stars. Of course this doesn't work for new players or people who whaled and got a lot of girls fast.

Our only hope is that we will level fast enough and that with leveling up cash we gain from selling freely acquired items will become significantly huge portion of our income to offset 4/5 ridiculous costs. Or that supposedly to be released before end of the year PvP update will have high enough number of changes with maybe how much affection item drops/cash drops we get.

Tyruss
10-28-2017, 06:42 PM
But then you need to ask what type of game has it become when players hope that they dont add new girls or new scenes too fast ... I could get used to that affection and all but if more girls will get 5 stars (which is great and I am happy about it) we will not be able to afford that (funny is that if you invest lot of time in the game and try to collect everything then you have it much worst by getting more girls and almost no extra income)

Bigshow71
10-28-2017, 06:56 PM
As a side note. Technically if they will release 4/5 stars slow enough, most players should be able to collect affection and cash to upgrade them 4/5 stars girls to those 4/5 as a side thing to upgrading newly acquired girls to 3 stars. Of course this doesn't work for new players or people who whaled and got a lot of girls fast.

Our only hope is that we will level fast enough and that with leveling up cash we gain from selling freely acquired items will become significantly huge portion of our income to offset 4/5 ridiculous costs. Or that supposedly to be released before end of the year PvP update will have high enough number of changes with maybe how much affection item drops/cash drops we get.

The only issue I see is that we don't get a lot of freely acquired items. Yes, you get some from missions, but not really enough to even begin to offset the costs of even 2/3 stars as your Harem grows, let alone a 4 or 5 star increase. Pachinko is not even an option now, since they started the scaling Pachinko prices and decreased the sell prices of items. It's showing even more that the ones who have been playing the longest/spending real money on the game are being penalized. I just got Stephanie (girl number 48) from a 10x Epic Pachinko roll and upgraded her to 3 stars which cost 10,320 affection (4,303,440 cash) + 864,000 cash to upgrade. Her income after all that is 1270/hr, so it will only take me (roughly) 4068 hours to recoup the cash I put into her. They really need to scale the amount of money that each girl pays out if they insist on keeping the scaling the cost to upgrade each girl

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 02:22 AM
They probably overshot with the changes, but it's not a feels bad way to empty out everyone's cash and items, as opposed to straight up deleting them and starting over.

What else are you gonna spend cash on if not the girls and stats. The number of girls I need to get from 2* to 3* has been whittled down to 5, once they are done and the new girls are both 5*, cash is gonna build up again. The game doesn't really have a true gold sink except for the pachinko, where you can put cash in for maybe an upgrade.

vem
10-29-2017, 12:27 PM

If you only care about girl upgrades, sure. But don't forget upgrading your stats in the shop. It currently costs about 1 mil per level for me just to upgrade my main stat. I can probably even do 3 stats at the same time if I only did those, but girl upgrades are getting in the way.

Eversor86
10-29-2017, 05:14 PM
If you only care about girl upgrades, sure. But don't forget upgrading your stats in the shop. It currently costs about 1 mil per level for me just to upgrade my main stat. I can probably even do 3 stats at the same time if I only did those, but girl upgrades are getting in the way.

The only issue with stats is that, at least till a PvP/battle mechanics revamp - stats are useless. There is no point in upgrading them if you have a decent gear or upgraded till like 10k+ per upgrade costs. I stopped upgrading when next upgrade cost passed 12k mark, and I still have over twice the ego/stats of bots I see all the time in PvP.

JessieChan
10-30-2017, 08:54 AM
Hello,

Thank you for this thread.

We are reading this and discussing it.

We want to make you sure that we are working on something that will change this and your problem will be solved.
More infos coming soon!

Best regards,
Jessie

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 09:46 PM
Would be nice if the affection items that could drop in the dailies were epic/legendary only like the store. Have the same common/rare lockout once you reach a certain point.

Eversor86
10-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Would be nice indeed, but that will never happen.

For me most PvP affection drops are common, but I never actually get the 3 points one, only 7 to 25 ones. Sometimes thou rarely I get the uncommon green ones. Never got epic/legendary so or their drop chance is abysmally small or they don't drop at all.

Still with just common ones dropping cash value is averaging around 6.5k which is around double of average actual cash drops, so since they added affection items into PvP drops the average cash per fight gone up. But it also makes upgrading affection slightly faster.

If they added market rules to PvP drops, and anyone with 41+ girls would only get epic/legendary affection items, then PvP average per fight cash value would sky-rocketed. If wiki is right then average affection per epic/legendary is close to 700 affection points, that is over 290k cash value.

Not to mention that you could actually sell those back for 1/6 their price. Affection drops are 25% chance, meaning that you could average those numbers down and get around 75k cash per fight value if you use affection items, and around 15k if you sold them for cash. This would make PvP far more valuable in cash than fighting trolls, to the point people would actually do PvP till they max affection/stat upgrades/etc, and then go back to trolls to get girls, especially that the no-drop-prevention system seems to not care if you spend energy on trolls.

So in short they will never make this happen, cause it would fuck up affection, cash systems to much.

Personally how systems works now are fine for upgrading to 3 stars. But upgrading to 4/5 will be a pain. Its manageable now, but after next few 4/5 girls added it would start costing so much, you would be never able to finish them. At least as long as cash gains wont go up high enough for higher level players or if they wont cap costs on 4/5 stars or affection in general, or re-value 4/5 affection upgrades overall.

MuljoStpho
11-01-2017, 02:52 AM
I still hope to see them consider tweaking the scaling to be organized into tiers. So like:
Tier 1 = Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo
Tier 2 = Agate, Arcana, Kimie, Shehera
Tier 3 = Jennie, Rumiko, Sung, Solveig
And so on and so on.

And they'd have to slot event girls and pachinko exclusives into appropriate tiers as well (either for being dropped by a particular boss during an event (although that would put a disproportionately high number of girls into tier 2 since so many events have used Dark Lord for one of the drops) or for fitting into a particular world's theme (so for an example Shao from epic pachinko could be tier 3 since she fits in with world 3's ninja theme, and variant forms of a girl could all fit in the same tier as the original form instead of going with where the variant dropped)). Or at least try to sort them out that way as much as possible.

And I suppose maybe order could scale them somewhat from their tier's base cost rates? So for each specific tier there would be a base requirement and a base cost for reaching 1-star and for paying in the 1-star scene (additional stars being whatever % increase over those bases), and then maybe the first girl in your list from within that tier starts at base x 1.05^0, the second starts at base x 1.05^1, the third starts at base x 1.05^2, etc.

With or without that bit of scaling within a tier, the scaling of the tiers themselves would achieve the same goal which the devs had stated was intended with 2.0's scaling. Which was for it to be very easy for newcomers to get into the game and for it to get progressively harder as players get deeper and deeper into the game. But it could rein in (and somewhat future-proof) the growth of the costs compared to what we're seeing with the current scaling. (Especially if earlier tiers get more heavily populated than later tiers do.)

Muffafuffin
11-02-2017, 06:55 PM

15k? Does it go up based on level? Mine is only 8747

Eversor86
11-03-2017, 02:31 AM
It depends on what position in your harem she has. If she is 10th she will require/cost 10 times more than Bunny first girls in everyones harem is. If she is 20th then she will cost 20 times more.

My Ankyo is 13th in the list, I need nearly 20k affection points to get her to 5th star, and out of total needed she indeed has around 15k done (which is what was needed pre-2.0 to get any girl to 3 stars).

If you ask me, the fact that Ankyo a girl you get like early in the game, has different positions in out harems cause some other girls were placed who knows why before her, which also makes it so that she actually cost far more for people who were more active and got more girls before they added 4/5 stars is kinda bullshit.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Hello,

Thank you for this thread.

We are reading this and discussing it.

We want to make you sure that we are working on something that will change this and your problem will be solved.
More infos coming soon!

Best regards,
Jessie

Go fuck urself with ur retard dev team.

24k affection points for 5 star Anyko (she is my 9th gilr, WTF ?). Maika, Hall Jull, Cheryl are waiting for their turn. And my kabanas too, cuz there is no reason to use them.

And why the hell was cut off affection items drop (pvp & pachinko) ?

Best regards

hornyg4mer
11-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Would be nice if the affection items that could drop in the dailies were epic/legendary only like the store. Have the same common/rare lockout once you reach a certain point.
Well that would be great. Of course this is a cash grab game, so they wouldnt want to give it to you for free if they can get money for it

Go fuck urself with ur retard dev team.

24k affection points for 5 star Anyko (she is my 9th girl, WTF ?). Maika, Hall Jull, Cheryl are waiting for their turn. And my kabanas too, cuz there is no reason to use them.

And why the hell was cut off affection items drop (pvp & pachinko) ?

Best regards
I hope the dev team doesnt take what i say next too harshly.

So.... they are working on it dude. Although i think the progress is kind of slow, its being worked on, which means it will come out some time.

Some of you may not remember, but before the update, affection for the 3rd star was around 30k. Back then some of the affection items were for 1500 i think.

I think the addition of 5 stars on a girl and a level cap of 400 is great. The thing is that since the story is currently locked to go further, we need some way to use my energy.

Why cant we have a trade in: If your at a point where the story is "under construction", you trade all your energy in for some cash.

Also, you get better results if you register and log in when posting. Helps us answer and know who we are talking to

Bigshow71
11-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Why cant we have a trade in: If your at a point where the story is "under construction", you trade all your energy in for some cash.

I made a similar suggestion a while back but to use story energy to purchase battle energy. JessieChan responded positively and passed the idea to the rest of the dev team. No word, yet, on whether this will become a future feature but here's hoping.

soviras
11-04-2017, 10:49 AM
So.... they are working on it dude. Although i think the progress is kind of slow, its being worked on, which means it will come out some time.

They kinda ran into a few critical bugs that got priority (girl droprate bugs, broken daily missions, broken contests), which is why it slowed down a lot. They should be on track with affection fixes again after the next few bugfixes roll out.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 10:56 AM
I don't know if this is a thing, but I feel like it used to cost about 540k for my 4* Ankyo and since then I've upgraded some other girls to 3* and gotten some new girls. Now Ankyo's 4* is over $1 million. Is that a thing? Going to upgrade a few more to 3* and see what happens.

I'm frustrated with the cash system as well. I'm constantly out of cash. The game got very cash grindy since the patch. I like most of the changes, but not the cash scaling cause they didn't scale what each girl pays out.

sniddy
11-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Why it was rolled out as it is was the mystery - I mean who wants to have no fun?

And yes the pace of change is making a glacier look fast

hornyg4mer
11-06-2017, 06:03 AM
I don't know if this is a thing, but I feel like it used to cost about 540k for my 4* Ankyo and since then I've upgraded some other girls to 3* and gotten some new girls. Now Ankyo's 4* is over $1 million. Is that a thing? Going to upgrade a few more to 3* and see what happens.

I'm frustrated with the cash system as well. I'm constantly out of cash. The game got very cash grindy since the patch. I like most of the changes, but not the cash scaling cause they didn't scale what each girl pays out.

LOL i hate that my ankyo's gonna cost a Mill, but my red battler (after her 4th star) is costing me 4 Mill. As for the cash, i always thought it was kind of cash grindy. I played from the start so i got a whole harem to fund my exploits, and even then i always run out of money.

Just keep playing every day and get the 3 event girls (one from 12 missions and 2 from boss drops). No sense crying over it. Its not like they are gonna change it just because we dont want to spend money

hornyg4mer
11-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Alright, I've been playing for a while. I've got 68 girls. Before the revamp, I had about $25m in spare cash, and a couple hundred of each kind of affection item.

Now, between upgrading Bunny and Juliette to Affection 5, picking up Liu Yeng from a 10x roll Pachinko, picking up the school event girls, glitching and getting all three of Finalmecia's Haremettes in three battles, then the Dark Pleasures Event and those girls, and going up to Affection 5 on Red Battler and Ankyo, I'm finally broke and twiddling my thumbs waiting to have enough cash to buy affection items.

I'm cool with all of this. Except for the upgrade price for Ankyo. Friggin $12.6m or 650 kobans. Goddamn, man. This is getting absurd! I'm going to be grinding for a couple weeks just to get her to Affection 5.

hxxps i.imgur.com/Vfi8jgR.png (not registered so can't post real links)

I know what you mean, since i had a whole stash of cash, and i dont even have as much girls as you.

The thing is, we knew this was a cash grab game. What did you expect them to do?

What if they made the cost of the upgrades lower? Then the girls would generate a lower amount (which makes them useless)
What if they give bigger affection items? Then it would cost more (which means less affection per coin)

If you actually calculate the cost of a gift item to how much it gives, the cheaper items have a better gain (i didnt check recently)

Heres a thought: Calculate (from the wiki) which of your newer girls gain the most at level 3, and concentrate on them. Ankyo, although she is one of my favs, can wait. Figure out which situation gets your income to go up faster. Check back every hour or so. I know 12 mill is gonna take a while, but in a day i can make 78k per each 2 hours. That is about 936k per day. I obviously cannot be that diligent everyday, but i also have a bunch of level ones. Im sure your gonna be able to make it in a month.

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 06:41 AM
Just keep playing every day and get the 3 event girls (one from 12 missions and 2 from boss drops). No sense crying over it. Its not like they are gonna change it just because we dont want to spend money

That's a stupid response. If it's not fun, then no one will play. I have 31 girls and 12 of them are not maxed. I am literally getting girls faster than I can upgrade them and that's with drop rates as low as they are. I'm not spending real cash either. It's definitely losing it's enjoyment factor and it will just get worse as I progress. It should be less grindy as you build your harem.

I would simply be happy with another way to make money. Like having a feature where we can use energy to generate cash. Especially for those who are caught up on the story.

I'd also prefer of every girl paid out every hour, instead of this random bs. There is a huge amount of dead time because of the variable payouts for each girl. If I were able to check in every hour, I would still not be making anywhere close to what it says they make per hour. I'm guessing it would be less than 80%.

You can't even buy cash with kobans or with real money, so playing for free versus people who pay has almost no bearing on this problem. People who have spent money to get girls have the exact same problem as those who don't. Spending real money does almost nothing to alleviate the cash grind.

hornyg4mer
11-06-2017, 02:23 PM
That's a stupid response. If it's not fun, then no one will play. I have 31 girls and 12 of them are not maxed. I am literally getting girls faster than I can upgrade them and that's with drop rates as low as they are. I'm not spending real cash either. It's definitely losing it's enjoyment factor and it will just get worse as I progress. It should be less grindy as you build your harem.

I would simply be happy with another way to make money. Like having a feature where we can use energy to generate cash. Especially for those who are caught up on the story.

I'd also prefer of every girl paid out every hour, instead of this random bs. There is a huge amount of dead time because of the variable payouts for each girl. If I were able to check in every hour, I would still not be making anywhere close to what it says they make per hour. I'm guessing it would be less than 80%.

You can't even buy cash with kobans or with real money, so playing for free versus people who pay has almost no bearing on this problem. People who have spent money to get girls have the exact same problem as those who don't. Spending real money does almost nothing to alleviate the cash grind.

This game is a time waster. Its meant for you to check on it once a while.

As for the enjoyment factor, its supposed to go down hill. Once you get to the roadblock in the story, there isnt anything for you to do other than activities and boss fights.

I was playing this when it started and took a 4 month break from the game around april because the "enjoyment factor" was going down hill. I only recently started checking in on this harem recently. Thats because of the new updates and changes.

Now that i cant progress in the story, using my wasted energy would be nice, and i have messaged them about that a few times.

As for the girls "syncing" their periods, i know they arnt gonna fix that. Why should they? Each girl is different, and they arnt gonna make it easy for you. Check back every hour, every 30 minutes. Its actually supposed to make you want to play every minute. Besides, your girls that arnt maxed is the problem. At max, the girls will take about 2 hours to get cash. Only the level 1s and 2s generate less than an hour.

Your calculations are off if you think your making less than 80%. But then again, you said your "guessing", so i shouldnt take your words that you say literal.

Your right on one thing, you cant buy cash with kobans. With kobans, you can buy affection items and pay for the upgrade of your girls. So i think it has a huge bearing on this problem. Kobans literally skip the "generate money" problem.

Eversor86
11-06-2017, 05:39 PM
As for the girls "syncing" their periods, i know they arnt gonna fix that. Why should they? Each girl is different, and they arnt gonna make it easy for you. Check back every hour, every 30 minutes. Its actually supposed to make you want to play every minute. Besides, your girls that arnt maxed is the problem. At max, the girls will take about 2 hours to get cash. Only the level 1s and 2s generate less than an hour.

Your calculations are off if you think your making less than 80%. But then again, you said your "guessing", so i shouldnt take your words that you say literal.

Maybe its supposed to make you want to play every minute, but this will work only on masochist who like to basically play clicker job-like games. There is no fun in paying attention to collecting on time in harem, well at least there isn't for me.

As long as him not having all girls maxed indeed does "help" him with low income if he collect only once per hour, you are wrong in saying that only 1 and 2 star girls have between-collection times smaller than 1 hour.

Quite a bit of 3 star girls have timers below 1 hour, smallest being 42 minutes (at least among 70+ girls I have in my harem most being maxed).

You could also argue that you are wrong in saying that at max girls take about 2 hours, at least for my harem average time is just a bit over 80 minutes, which is barely 1,5 hours ;].

You are right, his calculations are off. But he over-estimated what he gains, especially if that 80% is about what he gets by collecting just once per hour with most of his girls not being maxed. At 1/2 stars girls timers vary from probably at most 1,5h to less than 30 minutes. He can lose even as much or more than 50% if he collect only once per hour with most girls being at 2 or less stars.

Hek, even if that 80% was about maxed girls, if you collected once per hour with as spread timers as they are, you could easily lose 20% or more of what you could possibly earn if you baby-sited your harem.

EDIT:

Just for sake of fun, I added new girls I got to my excel list of girls, with their how much they get me per collect, cash/h values. Time between collects in minutes calculated out of those.

I then set a value of how often in minutes I will collect, divided calculated times between collects by that set value, resulted number rounded up to integers. This way I have a nice counter of how many "collecting" events per actually collecting what girls have to offer it will take.

Then I take what girls give me per collecting and divide it by that counter value multiplied by that set minutes between collecting events, this gives me how much cash per minute I would actually do, which multiplied by 60 gives me how much per hour I would make.

With my harem and that collect-event timer set to 60 minutes, my total cash/h is just shy off 75k cash. With girls cash/h values summing up to just a bit over 100k, this gives me a bit less than 75% of earnings achieved. So here you have it, its actually less than 80% ;].

My "fastest" girl is a 1 star Cheryl that has 30 minutes between collects. If I collect once per 31 minutes, then I would achieve over 85k cash/h thus around 85%. Longer times make cash/h go down as low as 76k at 47 minutes, then it goes back up once again peaking at close to 80k at 51 minutes. Then it waves down/up but overall goes down, reaching as low as 50k cash/h at numbers higher than 140 minutes.

Only way to get that % higher is to have collect events more often, would need less than 20 minutes to go over 90%.

So TL : DR:

At least based on my own harem, I would need to collect more often than once per 41 minutes to achieve more than 80% income from max possible one. Collecting once per hour or less drops that % to 75 or less. At around 30 minutes I would get around 85%, but collecting this often already makes it annoying.

Collecting once per 2 hours as a bit of people say they do on those forums on my harem results in harem income "efficiency" of around 63%.

EDIT 2:

For shit and giggles I actually made an efficiency chart:
(Horizontal axis is time between collects in minutes, vertical one is efficiency in %)

7368 And for shorter range of times: 7369

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 05:47 AM

Your right on one thing, you cant buy cash with kobans. With kobans, you can buy affection items and pay for the upgrade of your girls. So i think it has a huge bearing on this problem. Kobans literally skip the "generate money" problem.

Why are you even in this conversation. All you're doing is being a downer.

Obviously, you haven't done the calculations either so you don't know what you're talking about. My guess turned out to be pretty accurate based on the calculations above. You can't buy affection items with kobans. You can only restock the market. You're right you can pay kobans for the upgrades and that would alleviate the issue substantially. The values make no sense. Red battler costs 200 kobans for 5* and Rabbi costs 550 for 3*. $3.96 million and 396k respectively. So maybe they are banking on people getting frustrated with the grind and spending kobans. Would work better if upgrading the girls actually meant something for pvp.

Eversor86
11-07-2017, 05:51 AM
Just a small correction, but you technically can "buy" affection items with kobans, its just RNG based - spinning epic pachinko and doing PvP battles after battle energy refills. As long as it does let you acquire affection items with kobans its hard to call it "buying".

hornyg4mer
11-08-2017, 06:32 AM
Why are you even in this conversation. All you're doing is being a downer.

Obviously, you haven't done the calculations either so you don't know what you're talking about. My guess turned out to be pretty accurate based on the calculations above. You can't buy affection items with kobans. You can only restock the market. You're right you can pay kobans for the upgrades and that would alleviate the issue substantially. The values make no sense. Red battler costs 200 kobans for 5* and Rabbi costs 550 for 3*. $3.96 million and 396k respectively. So maybe they are banking on people getting frustrated with the grind and spending kobans. Would work better if upgrading the girls actually meant something for pvp.

Lol

You may think i "don't know what im talking about". That's what you want to believe, Im not here to prove you wrong.

Since i got max affection on all the girls prior to the update, i dont need to buy that many affection gifts.
I spend my time gathering money to just upgrade my girls. I dont calculate exactly how often i need to check back. I just play the game and check back when i remember, which on the hour is easy enough for me to remember. I can tell you that with my "mostly" maxed army, its working for me great.

Lets list what kobans can do:
For 25 - Refill your battle points (Can get cash from wins)
For 7 - Can restock items in Shop
For ?? - You can finish a mission instantly (prices vary) which drops affection items
For 900 - You can spin the gacha and get affection items (and a girl)
For 2 - You can collect all cash from girls in harem
For ?? - You can instantly upgrade a ready girl
For 40 - You can refill your energy points (for the story) *
*Don't do this one, there is no rush to finish the story.

Hope i didn't miss anything. Not gonna mention the pay 300 koban for instant collecting, because thats new

EDIT: Your right, in the sense your not literally buying the affection items. I didn't mean it literally. Just meant you can spend money for the kobans, and get the affection items. Not technically buying it directly, and no guarantee how much you get

I would like to think im in the convo to learn just like any other user. Dont you think you learned a little bit more? I have

soviras
11-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Hope i didn't miss anything. Not gonna mention the pay 300 koban for instant collecting, because thats new

You got that one wrong, you GET 300 kobans AND free instant collecting. You don't pay kobans for it, you buy the kobans and the collecting is a bonus perk. :P

Eversor86
11-08-2017, 09:51 AM
hornyg4mer if you are here to learn as you said just yourself, then maybe I don't know ask questions, get answers and learn from them?

What you do instead isn't learning.

Few examples of what I see:

- In another thread you talk about items that boost ego as some magical luck boosting items.
- You say cheaper affection items have better affection points to cost ratio which is wrong, but you pointed out you gave no fucks to even check it.
- You ask to check on wiki which girls gains the most at 3* and focus on them, when every girl apart from starting 5 girls has the same cash/h on all affection stages (800, 900, 1050 and 1270 cash/h) and thus anyone simply needs to upgrade affection on earlier thus cheaper girls first (they have smaller cost multiplier).
- You say someones calculations are off, shrug them off as being useless cause being guesses, but give no proof yourself. And when I gave the prove that the guy was actually right, which he used to point out that you yourself was actually wrong, then you shrug him off again by saying he can believe what he can, cause you aren't here to prove him wrong. And then proceed to talk about your own feelings how the game works for you which proves/helps with nothing.
- You list seemingly out of the blue what kobans can buy us, half of which don't help at all with the problem being discussed in this thread, finalizing it with a mistake (someone else already pointed out that one).

I mean, if you really are here to learn as you think others are here to do too, then ask questions if you wanna learn something, don't spread miss-information cause that helps nobody, don't tell other people they are wrong if you can't prove that or you just feel they are wrong, and lastly for the love of Gaben the holy father of gaming don't use bad contrasting hard to read colours in your posts ;].

sniddy
11-08-2017, 01:33 PM
So did the new update touch on this at all? No

wthvr
11-08-2017, 03:00 PM
The new update actually is super pointless and even puts more weight on the broken economy as you can buy points for contests where in reality you dont have any money at all due to the high cost for affection/upgrades. which money should I spend for contests if I have multiple girls left to upgrade and didnt touch pachino or stat upgrades in the shop since HH2.0.
I pointed out major issues with their affection system only a couple days after 2.0 and they, supposingly, were checking the data to see if issues occure. Now, good amout of time has passed, surprisingly most of the posts in this forum are about the broken affection system and costs being too high - yeah who would have guessed.
Like nobody seem to have done the math - even with more gold influx it would, it theory, not make any sense to upgrade girls after a certain breakpoint as it takes months to YEARS (yes literally years) to even get the money you invested in affection items/upgrade costs back. Hence investing in the money generating system currently is a value loss which is super retarded as it should actually have good value after a short amout of time.
It certainly was too easy to upgrade girls to max affection before 2.0, but now it is just beyond broken and I am not sure how one can even come up with such a system.

hornyg4mer
11-08-2017, 03:10 PM
You got that one wrong, you GET 300 kobans AND free instant collecting. You don't pay kobans for it, you buy the kobans and the collecting is a bonus perk. :P

hornyg4mer if you are here to learn as you said just yourself, then maybe I don't know ask questions, get answers and learn from them?

What you do instead isn't learning.

Few examples of what I see:

- In another thread you talk about items that boost ego as some magical luck boosting items.
- You say cheaper affection items have better affection points to cost ratio which is wrong, but you pointed out you gave no fucks to even check it.
- You ask to check on wiki which girls gains the most at 3* and focus on them, when every girl apart from starting 5 girls has the same cash/h on all affection stages (800, 900, 1050 and 1270 cash/h) and thus anyone simply needs to upgrade affection on earlier thus cheaper girls first (they have smaller cost multiplier).
- You say someones calculations are off, shrug them off as being useless cause being guesses, but give no proof yourself. And when I gave the prove that the guy was actually right, which he used to point out that you yourself was actually wrong, then you shrug him off again by saying he can believe what he can, cause you aren't here to prove him wrong. And then proceed to talk about your own feelings how the game works for you which proves/helps with nothing.
- You list seemingly out of the blue what kobans can buy us, half of which don't help at all with the problem being discussed in this thread, finalizing it with a mistake (someone else already pointed out that one).

I mean, if you really are here to learn as you think others are here to do too, then ask questions if you wanna learn something, don't spread miss-information cause that helps nobody, don't tell other people they are wrong if you can't prove that or you just feel they are wrong, and lastly for the love of Gaben the holy father of gaming don't use bad contrasting hard to read colours in your posts ;].

Your words cut deep...

I have been learning, as each conversation, no matter how hostile, brings up things i didnt know before.
Like the affection items being more cost effective? That was the case before the update. Im pretty sure i said i didnt check that recently, but i was also talking about it as someone should check. Didnt know it would be held against me.

As for the "other thread", thats my bad. I have gone through this game for the past year thinking that its luck. It didnt really have an image on the stats page, and when i used it it again didnt raise any of my stats. It did, however, got me some girls. From that experience i thought it was a luck booster. Again it lasts for 3 hours, and getting 3 girls seemed like a rare occasion. It was probably coincidence. Again, my false info isnt meant to be malicious.

As for graphs and calculations, your right in that i didnt calculate anything. If that is "unhelpful" to any of you, then i apologies. Im not taking this game that serious, and only posted my own feelings, as you have said above. None of what i said was tips or tricks to go off of without double checking it.

Im not gonna dispute your math with more math, since like i said im not that serious about it. I dont need to prove any of you are wrong. Within the day, i check on the hour at least. Thats about 14 times (since i sleep). Within those times, Im maximizing my profits within what i can do. Im not gonna calculate when everyone is mostly ready to pay. Im just stopping in as often as i can within my busy life. I didnt suggest to anyone how often to check.

As for that new koban offer:

"For 300 Nutaku gold, receive 300 kobans within 30 days.
Every day, at your connection, you will receive 10 kobans.
For 30 days, you will be able to collect all the girl’s income in one click for free!"

I apologize but the description for that was vague. That is why i didn't really comment on it. Thanks for explaining that one, since i did learn something. Again though, i didn't know you would attack me on that. It made it sound like you pay 300 and for the next 30 days you get it back if you log on daily. It now seems that you pay for 300, get an additional 300 and the auto collect.

There, i used bold since you dislike colors.

So thanks for reading. I honestly wanted to argue where your wrong and learn. I can always count on you to use math to show your better than me, and to take my words as advice instead of suggestion. (this part is self deprecation, not an attack in any way) I will work to fix these shortcomings of mine.

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 03:19 PM
On a side note, should I wait until after the event to do a x10 epic pachinko spin?

Eversor86
11-08-2017, 03:38 PM
On a side note, should I wait until after the event to do a x10 epic pachinko spin?

Depends, what you want from epic pachinko.

If you want first to get non-event girls of any kind then wait and spin between events when only non-event girls can drop.
If you only want non-event pachinko only girls then spin between events but only if you already have all girls drop-able by trolls.
If you want first to get event girls then spin while event is up, thou only if that particular event girls are up your alley.

Thou the event girls aren't a guaranteed drop, they just have IIRC 3 times the chance, but you can still get non-even girls if your luck is bad (like I did once).

In my opinion spin pachinko only on events to get event girls, cause non-event girls you can always get later. Also spin only if you already have all story troll drop-able girls so that your chances to get event and/or pachinko only girls will be higher.

You could also ignore all this and spin or on event or between events if there is a certain girl you really really want to push your chances with RNGesus.

But if you just want to get as much girls as possible and doesn't matter which ones, then just wait till you have all troll girls, which makes chances to spin out girl you can just farm from trolls non-existent, and then spin to yer heart content or on event or out of it.