PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro Dev Team worried about cheats?

Kitty
10-28-2017, 12:56 PM
Dear Gamers

It has recently come to our attention that some users have been manipulating or hacking the game in order to acquire characters or items which have not yet been released. We are taking steps to deal with these players.
The use of third party tools to parse or alter the game, or attempts to manipulate the game are violations of the terms of use and as such are strictly prohibited.

Users who are found to be in violation of these guidelines will have their accounts temporarily or permanently closed, depending on their infraction.

To avoid having your account revoked, please obey the guidelines set out in the terms of use and enjoy the game.

If you notice any issues with the game, please contact us through the inquiry link on the FAQ page.

What do you guys think this means? I'm actually a little worried that this kind of thing is directed at us in the forum (especially me) who post upcoming event threads. I acquired the images confirming the months events, but is that allowed?
Should I remove my threads/ stop posting them? I don't mean to break any rules, I just want to help those prepare their teams and grids for the future.
I get information from the DMM Kami wiki, and just re-post it here in my own words.
Is...is that cheating?! *gasp*

Slashley
10-28-2017, 01:07 PM
I was sleeping at these hours, but I believe here's what happened on the eve of this event (Halloween Raid):

1. Nutaku puts up the event, WITHOUT maintenance. It was in Japanese, but it was up and running.
2. Players who were logged in at that time didn't get their Red or Blue Souls wiped, and were able to claim everything on day0 of the Event.
3. After some time, Nutaku takes the server down for maintenance.
4. Somebody probably pointed and laughed at them, and they post a rage post "OMG YOU GUYS CHEATED WE WILL BAN U ALLL!!!111"

Several of my Union members got all their shit immediately, and no, they weren't cheating. Nutaku fucked up. And no, they're not banned, at least not yet.

sanahtlig
10-28-2017, 01:07 PM
Did you read the first sentence? That's what they're responding to.

Kitty
10-28-2017, 01:11 PM
I was sleeping at these hours, but I believe here's what happened on the eve of this event (Halloween Raid):

1. Nutaku puts up the event, WITHOUT maintenance. It was in Japanese, but it was up and running.
2. Players who were logged in at that time didn't get their Red or Blue Souls wiped, and were able to claim everything on day0 of the Event.
3. After some time, Nutaku takes the server down for maintenance.
4. Somebody probably pointed and laughed at them, and they post a rage post "OMG YOU GUYS CHEATED WE WILL BAN U ALLL!!!111"

Several of my Union members got all their shit immediately, and no, they weren't cheating. Nutaku fucked up. And no, they're not banned, at least not yet.

oh, I heard of it happening with some too. I hope they won't get banned though, as it's not their fault.
I'm glad that it's not because of me just posting about the upcoming events lol XD
thanks for explaining :)

Slashley
10-28-2017, 01:13 PM
They have the right to ban them, since they should've known that they were exploiting a bug/fuck-up, really.

... I mean, if I had been up, I would've done the same as they did, but hey.

Kitty
10-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Did you read the first sentence? That's what they're responding to.

just paranoid is all

fucka
10-28-2017, 02:54 PM
After reading that post I was wondering who would hack a hentai game, as if there is nothing better to do.
Now I know what happened and I have to laugh.

Gape Horn (read it aloud)
10-28-2017, 03:00 PM
it's certainly not "hacking".. I doubt anyone is doing so in the game, but nutaku fucked up and the players who did exploit should just have their items taken away rather than being banned.. that's a little too far for a punishment, when the whole thing could've been avoided if it wasn't for the carelessness of the devs

WhatIconceal
10-28-2017, 09:22 PM
I remember someone posted event SR hime skills picture in discord before the event started and now i know when it came from topkek

Slashley
12-18-2017, 09:30 AM
2017/12/17 23:45 Notice:Cheats

Dear Gamers

It has recently come to our attention that some players have been using third-party software to improperly access the game.
The use of third party tools to parse or alter the game, or attempts to manipulate the game are violations of the terms of use and as such are strictly prohibited.

Users who are found to be in violation of these guidelines will have their accounts temporarily or permanently closed.
Please obey the guidelines set out in the terms of use and enjoy the game.

If you notice any issues with the game, please contact us through the inquiry link on the FAQ page.Does anyone know what this is about?

I swear, if this is Nutaku blaming users again because the next event is visible while the current event hasn't even ended yet, then...

Maria
12-18-2017, 10:02 AM
Someone might have successfully change the script values of certain SSR Eidolons/Weapons. I know it works (tried last time, fake account got instantly banned) but it would leave traces to the game's servers. Chrome Dev. Tool could be easily abused by players who has knowledge on programming.

Eunicorn
12-18-2017, 10:18 AM
I've yet to see any reports of users getting punished for such actions...

MrTouchdown
12-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Should I remove my threads/ stop posting them? I don't mean to break any rules, I just want to help those prepare their teams and grids for the future.

No, you aren't doing anything bad to be worried about, game devs just care about the game and the "illegal" modifications players can do, thats all.

Slashley:
I swear, if this is Nutaku blaming users again because the next event is visible while the current event hasn't even ended yet, then...

Lol if nutaku makes you all banned, come to DMM, they are giving 3 Kamihime release weapon tickets for xmas lol

LeCrestfallen
12-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Now i am curious what kind of cheats were used.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 06:08 AM
I Several of my Union members got all their shit immediately, and no, they weren't cheating. Nutaku fucked up. And no, they're not banned, at least not yet.

Slashley:

You guys are wrong about both the current notice and the halloween notice. Neither has anything to do with bugged raid rewards (although you might want to report that) or viewing the next event (seriously how did you even come up with that? That banner was intentionally placed there for everyone to see.)

If that's the worst you can think of it's better you don't know what really happened. Ignorance is bliss and it's unlikely anything you do would come close to the level of exploitation that got people into trouble.

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 07:00 AM
You guys are wrong about both the current notice and the halloween notice. Neither has anything to do with bugged raid rewards (although you might want to report that) or viewing the next event (seriously how did you even come up with that? That banner was intentionally placed there for everyone to see.)

If that's the worst you can think of it's better you don't know what really happened. Ignorance is bliss and it's unlikely anything you do would come close to the level of exploitation that got people into trouble.

Both were written by the same person, i was just quoting lol, i dont play on nutaku lately so i dont mind

Slashley
12-19-2017, 07:07 AM
You guys are wrong about both the current notice and the halloween notice. Neither has anything to do with bugged raid rewards (although you might want to report that) --I am a 100% sure that the halloween notice was exactly Nutaku's own fuck-up.

I don't know what the current one is about though.

idunno
12-19-2017, 07:15 AM
I have heard this is the kind of cheating that is the current problem. Don't know if it was the same problem on halloween or what the problem was back then

Slashley
12-19-2017, 08:02 AM
Most likely duping. If it was a direct hack/exploit, you wouldn't say "3 more" since you could instantly have all you want.

Duping might be a complicated process of doing a lot of stuff. Probably not hard, but somewhat time consuming.

idunno
12-19-2017, 08:09 AM
Yeah, don't know what exactly is going on. But I'm guessing it's some kind of increased drop rate or unlimited copies in the store? Most likely through some software or developer tools bug/exploit/hack

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 08:38 AM
I am a 100% sure that the halloween notice was exactly Nutaku's own fuck-up.

...Lol you're a 100% wrong. The halloween notice involved an exploit that allowed you to get unlimited SSR from the gacha. Stop spreading rumors about the kamihime devs (which really aren't nutaku). Just because it was the only bug you could find you immediately jump to the conclusion that it must be what they are referring to.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Right. Nutaku never, ever commented about the fuck-up at all, but immediately posted that instead. Also, you're the first person to have mentioned that here.

I don't think I've ever said Nutaku being the devs either. If I did, I meant the people who work on Nutaku's side of things.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 11:08 AM
I am a 100% sure that the halloween notice was exactly Nutaku's own fuck-up.

The new cheat post could be referring to one of the members in my current Union named Shiachan. His ID is 6758093.
He uses a few different hacks to break the game. One is a bot to farm automatically farm another gives him unlimited AP and a third one allows him to make several turns in just a matter of seconds. He went from rank 80 to 125 in less than a week. He farmed over 2k grails for us alone on the 1st day of the dark union raid and he has several MLB copies of Jack Frost and the SSR Hammers from the event that just ended. Other members have admitted to using to using the same scripts and I too have used them once or twice.Shia is almost always using those exploits and I don't think the Noobtaku will ever catch us.

Marigold
12-19-2017, 11:53 AM
The new cheat post could be referring to one of the members in my current Union named Shiachan. His ID is 6758093.
He uses a few different hacks to break the game. One is a bot to farm automatically farm another gives him unlimited AP and a third one allows him to make several turns in just a matter of seconds. He went from rank 80 to 125 in less than a week. He farmed over 2k grails for us alone on the 1st day of the dark union raid and he has several MLB copies of Jack Frost and the SSR Hammers from the event that just ended. Other members have admitted to using to using the same scripts and I too have used them once or twice.Shia is almost always using those exploits and I don't think the Noobtaku will ever catch us.

Yo, don't expose your buddy; he may get banned for using a script if someone from Nutaku reads this

Lus75
12-19-2017, 12:19 PM
except, that unregistered poster isn't a member of my slaves, nor does he know anything about any of them rofl
just another salty scrub, rip.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 12:49 PM
except, that unregistered poster isn't a member of my slaves, nor does he know anything about any of them rofl
just another salty scrub, rip.

Well he seems to know something. :thonking:

http: //tinypic. com/ view.php?pic=2v988id&s=9#.Wjls9d-nHIU

didimelo100
12-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Well he seems to know something. :thonking:

http: //tinypic. com/ view.php?pic=2v988id&s=9#.Wjls9d-nHIU

Damn! This guy must have used too many elixirs! :rolleyes:

MrAir
01-05-2018, 07:17 PM
What about multi window playing, is it still not fixed? ppl still use it? at least ppl banned for that?