PDA

View Full Version : Any point going to the dmm version?

Frelas
10-31-2017, 07:17 AM
Normally i would post this in dmm version subthread but the game is dead anyway so might as well post here for more views.
My question is: Is there any point going to the dmm version?
Is milenium war aegis still doing good there, or is there a high chance that the dmm version will be closed in a few months too?
And if yes, is there a chance that we get any compensation or goodies for the dmm version because the nutaku version will be closed down?

stoneblade31
10-31-2017, 11:30 AM
I have been playing on DMM for about a year now. There haven't been any signs of slow down from what I've seen. In fact, last month they recently implemented a type of monthly free bonus gatcha feature. This on top of the constantly updated weekly and daily events.

To anyone unfamiliar with the DMM version there are the same features as in the English version but MORE!

The Jungle Story Arc Mission
The Makai Story Arc Mission
Weekly Reprint Missions of past event units (plus certain days with 1.5 memory crystal gain)
Demon Labyrinth - an ongoing set of missions that limit your roster placement based on each mission's restrictions. An interesting and great idea with nice rewards.
Demonic Missions - high difficulty missions that become increasingly difficult each time you beat it.
Daily Reprint Missions of specified past event units that rotate daily on a monthly basis.
2nd Awakening - Allows gold and greater units to reach lvl 99 cap with new and increased buffs/skills
Exhange Quest Missions - Unit specific missions that unlock once a unit is awakened and rewards 3 SC.

Of course there are also the Total Domination maps, Gold Rush, Extra Drop limited time rates.
They are also designing more and more new characters and classes. All these missions are great for new players since they offer so many free SC for completing them the first time. The only real downside is it's all in Japanese, but there are a few sites out there to help you out.

I am very sad that we are losing out on such a great game on the English side, but I would say at least give the DMM side a try. Although I heard they might be behind this whole takedown situation. Ultimately, the choice is up to you.

Tenhou
10-31-2017, 11:35 AM
DMM is still going strong, i doubt it will disappear for a long time to come. Do mind though that the same devs that handle nutaku aigis handle dmm aigis since nutaku never got their hands on development rights for the game. So you'd technically go and play more of their game when they are part of the reason the nutaku version shut down. If you do not care about this, then fine, it is all good. If you do, well then i guess you have problems :P

A Time to Screw
10-31-2017, 11:41 AM
What's the point if I can't understand what my waifus are moaning about during sex time!?

RIP engrish

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 12:04 PM
Yep, dmm devs are part of why we are losing all our teams; why reward them with more money / time trying to rebuild what they are taking away from us? Pox on both their houses and all that.

faketurtle
10-31-2017, 01:20 PM
Forgot I had a DMM account, and that I logged into Aigis once.

Saw I had 99+ gifts in inbox.

Went from 3 to 139 crystals. Currently lv 5, going to see if I can grab 11 more and do a mass summon for legend ticket

-

I guess it's kind of telling, really, since I havent been on Nutaku Aigis for about half a year before I wanted to play it again. No free items in gift box at all on my return.

RRYGO
10-31-2017, 01:41 PM
so the question:
Black ticket choice?

go for waifu (Grace), Amanda for xp/gold bonus, any specific princess or an OP unit (wich is almost useless at the begining)?

Ericridge
10-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Why the hell are you playing with the ones who took ur game away?

Frelas
10-31-2017, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, i have decided to play on dmm instead.
i had a low level 40 account, time to remove the dust and start using it again.

Forgot I had a DMM account, and that I logged into Aigis once.

Saw I had 99+ gifts in inbox.

Went from 3 to 139 crystals. Currently lv 5, going to see if I can grab 11 more and do a mass summon for legend ticket

I guess it's kind of telling, really, since I havent been on Nutaku Aigis for about half a year before I wanted to play it again. No free items in gift box at all on my return.
I hope you have more luck than me, i got 50 crystals on my old account, i got a platinum maid and a platinum dancer...(and silver ofc) Not really a low level account needs.

so the question:
Black ticket choice?

go for waifu (Grace), Amanda for xp/gold bonus, any specific princess or an OP unit (wich is almost useless at the begining)?

I personally went for elyse(black healer) But she is op even in the beginning

21hunter
10-31-2017, 02:31 PM
so the question:

Waifu is always the best choice.
If you want to pick an OP unit you can pick someone like Nannaly/Elyse/Aisha

lolix
10-31-2017, 03:55 PM
i had 2 of those 3 here :(

Frelas
10-31-2017, 06:04 PM
i had 2 of those 3 here :(
Never throught i would say this but i'm happy i never got lucky and didnt have any black unit from the shrine.
It makes it less painfull.
On the other i want my alicia transferred damnit, i paid money for her, i dont want to pay for the same content again...
I will miss her and my waifu raven a lot.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 07:06 PM
The DMM version most likely won't shutdown anytime soon seeing as its one of their top games. You won't get any sorta compensation though. Nutaku just handles the (laughable) "translations" of DMM games to English, they aren't the same company.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 07:48 PM
While I am sad to see Aigis go seeing as it was my Main game on Nutaku, now I just have Armour Blitz left.
I guess it could be a blessing in disguise. Because I have been investing a lot of my time and effort into this and the other web games I've tried and dropped. I've not been checking out some of the Full Games that have been coming out for the PC in the last while.

So now I can go and grab the titles I've wanted to try like Littlewitch Romanesque, Boob Wars 1 & 2, The Various Sakura Titles and Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 08:11 PM
so the question:
Black ticket choice?

The easiest answer is to go for your waifu. However, if you care about the strength more, here are some tips:
1. Grace is decent but not very outstanding.
2. Amanda is definitely one of the worst, if not the worst.
3.If you are f2p "魔物使いモルテナ" will be the best choice IMO. She is insanely strong across all stages of the game after some recent buffs and the release 2nd awakening.
4. If you are gonna pay for the gacha, Elyse and Aisha may be the best choices because they can be ranked as S-tier together with "魔物使いモルテナ", while they are out of regular gacha now. Although they are kind of mediocre in the early game.
6. Nanaly and Minerva may help the most in the early game.
7. There are several other pretty good choices like Altia, Sibylla, Rion, and 刻詠の風水士
リンネ, but why not go for the three S-tier if you care about strength?
8. "大悪魔召喚士ラピス" is not in the list of black ticket, but she is arguably the best black unit. I will rank her as the only SS, if not together with "魔物使いモルテナ". Try to get her when you can.

Hope these will help. Although I am sad about the closing down of Nutaku version. I really hope people to enjoy the DMM version, which is much more fun in terms of game play.

faketurtle
10-31-2017, 08:16 PM
I hope you have more luck than me, i got 50 crystals on my old account, i got a platinum maid and a platinum dancer...(and silver ofc) Not really a low level account needs.

4 plats and a black. Rinne, apparently she's pretty OP. Read her wiki... Yeah, she is fairly OP (% chance to not take damage, any ally who is in her radius... which can get to 400).

Plus rank 10 black unit choice ticket. Going to go for Aisha (and bring back the OP that I'm going to lose), sad that waifu Sybilla isn't that strong...

-Edit: Bonus of DMM version, through a bit of iOS fk-ery, I now have Aigis on my phone... RUNS SO MUCH BETTERRRRRRRRRR

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 08:20 PM
I have been playing on DMM for about a year now. There haven't been any signs of slow down from what I've seen. In fact, last month they recently implemented a type of monthly free bonus gatcha feature. This on top of the constantly updated weekly and daily events.

To anyone unfamiliar with the DMM version there are the same features as in the English version but MORE!

The Jungle Story Arc Mission
The Makai Story Arc Mission
Weekly Reprint Missions of past event units (plus certain days with 1.5 memory crystal gain)
Demon Labyrinth - an ongoing set of missions that limit your roster placement based on each mission's restrictions. An interesting and great idea with nice rewards.
Demonic Missions - high difficulty missions that become increasingly difficult each time you beat it.
Daily Reprint Missions of specified past event units that rotate daily on a monthly basis.
2nd Awakening - Allows gold and greater units to reach lvl 99 cap with new and increased buffs/skills
Exhange Quest Missions - Unit specific missions that unlock once a unit is awakened and rewards 3 SC.

Of course there are also the Total Domination maps, Gold Rush, Extra Drop limited time rates.
They are also designing more and more new characters and classes. All these missions are great for new players since they offer so many free SC for completing them the first time. The only real downside is it's all in Japanese, but there are a few sites out there to help you out.

I am very sad that we are losing out on such a great game on the English side, but I would say at least give the DMM side a try. Although I heard they might be behind this whole takedown situation. Ultimately, the choice is up to you.

On top of that, the free black unit on level 10 and tons of free cystals makes the early game much easier. Even a f2p player can get a legendary ticket every 2-3 months by spending 150 crystals, if you manage your crystals correctly.
It's also worth mentioning that most units have been buffed several times in the past year, so the units in DMM version are actually stronger than those in Nutaku version.

Frelas
10-31-2017, 08:49 PM
On top of that, the free black unit on level 10 and tons of free cystals makes the early game much easier. Even a f2p player can get a legendary ticket every 2-3 months by spending 150 crystals, if you manage your crystals correctly.
It's also worth mentioning that most units have been buffed several times in the past year, so the units in DMM version are actually stronger than those in Nutaku version.

I also found out when i started on dmm month back, that stamina isn't capped with every level up.
That really makes a huge difference you can become rank 20-30 within the first day as a new player.

123Unregistered
10-31-2017, 09:57 PM
While I am sad to see Aigis go seeing as it was my Main game on Nutaku, now I just have Armour Blitz left.
I guess it could be a blessing in disguise. Because I have been investing a lot of my time and effort into this and the other web games I've tried and dropped. I've not been checking out some of the Full Games that have been coming out for the PC in the last while.

So now I can go and grab the titles I've wanted to try like Littlewitch Romanesque, Boob Wars 1 & 2, The Various Sakura Titles and Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

I do hope that Armor Blitz devs have a backup plan after what happened to MWA. It would be terrible to lose the progress on the account due to a random game closure, specially considering how the Mobile and Nutaku versions already don't talk to each other.

Now, back to the topic, my obvious concern with DMM is having to start from point zero. Back in the day, it was already hard to keep up with the game events because of being a couple of months late compared to the game release on Nutaku, so I can only imagine the frustration of trying to keep up with a fresh account on 2017.

Also, there's the thing of DMM's involvement on this. Damn, everything about this issue is so messed up...

MalusCorvus
10-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Well, I would go to DMM, but they recently shut down the other game that Nutaku shut down that I liked (Dragon Tactics: Memories). Plus, it's taken me two years to get to this point, I'm not particularly inclined to spend another few years building things back up...

starburst98
10-31-2017, 10:33 PM
i wonder if opening with a mention of money, as in "how much money would it take for an account transfer?" would make dmm more willing to do so? just copy the save data from the server to an account you have waiting.

11-01-2017, 07:18 AM
i wonder if opening with a mention of money, as in "how much money would it take for an account transfer?" would make dmm more willing to do so? just copy the save data from the server to an account you have waiting.

That would be an epic alternative if MWA actually gets taken down on Nutaku, but I'm not sure how feasible it is.

On another topic: How long has been MWA alive in DMM? The Nutaku version has been around since 2015 I believe, and I know that the DMM version is older, but since when?

Arkinum
11-01-2017, 11:00 AM
That would be an epic alternative if MWA actually gets taken down on Nutaku, but I'm not sure how feasible it is.

Assuming they didn't change the game code relating to accounts inventory, it would be just a matter of copying and pasting values. Possibly time consuming, but not impossible.

Of course I'm not accounting for the politics involved..... In that case it would be more trouble than it's worth.

lolix
11-01-2017, 12:14 PM
do you think anyone will stay and copy all accounts for hundrets if not thousands of people ?

You guys do realize that we on this forum and the guys on discord and wiki are just the vocal majority. I'm guessing there are a bigger number of people that just lurk around ...

I don't expect that , but it would be cool.

Honestly , in almost 3 years i've had an account without a single black. today i got 3 in 30 rolls. Talk about shitty luck....

Ericridge
11-01-2017, 12:30 PM
do you think anyone will stay and copy all accounts for hundrets if not thousands of people ?

You guys do realize that we on this forum and the guys on discord and wiki are just the vocal majority. I'm guessing there are a bigger number of people that just lurk around ...

I don't expect that , but it would be cool.

Honestly , in almost 3 years i've had an account without a single black. today i got 3 in 30 rolls. Talk about shitty luck....

Money is money. They'll do it if there's money in it for them.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Money is money. They'll do it if there's money in it for them.

While it would be completely awesome, I suspect we would have already heard if they planned to do so, or at least some hint of it. They've got to be hemorrhaging user base at this point and the longer it takes, the less likely people would come back.

lolix
11-02-2017, 06:13 AM
they won't do it. It would look awful on the devs. At that point it;s literally blackmailing : give us money or we kill your account.

The best PR move they could do is allow free transfer. That way , they look good , nutaku looks bad (and this way they punish nutaku for any disagreement they had , by taking their playerbase unto DMM) , and they don't screw with players.

Most likely it won't happen since i doubt the western player base is big enough to warrant such treatment....but realistically , that;s the bet move they could do PR wise IMO

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 06:29 AM
Lurker here, I posted the "new player 150SC Stamp Card" thread in the DMM subforum. I started on DMM yesterday so I managed to get a some of last month's Fame rewards, and I am already up to Castle Retake again.

I am not happy losing all my progress here especially my AW99 Mikoto and I was angry for a good while but I decided to start and just see how it goes for about a month. I find this is interesting on its own way because I feel like a comic book hero who knows exactly what to do to progress fast. I picked Moltena for my lv10 ticket just to do something different that's not Nanaly or Aisha and I am actually enjoying this reboot.

Aigis is a good game and quite playable with Petit Souer's translations to understand the story. Maybe harem battle club will shut this forum down and the DMM subforum with it, but hopefully it is kept open since it is one of the remaining EN community. Even though I lurk I hope to see lolix, ZeroZet and all the other regulars here take up DMM. I will even register on this forum. But if not, it has been fun.

My intention is to remain fully F2P on DMM at least for a year, and then only spend with assuming the DMM version might close in the following quarter. Burned once, twice shy and I will only pay for the entertainment value I feel I got out of the game on DMM service.

Unregistered2
11-02-2017, 06:36 AM
they won't do it. It would look awful on the devs. At that point it;s literally blackmailing : give us money or we kill your account.

The best PR move they could do is allow free transfer. That way , they look good , nutaku looks bad (and this way they punish nutaku for any disagreement they had , by taking their playerbase unto DMM) , and they don't screw with players.

Most likely it won't happen since i doubt the western player base is big enough to warrant such treatment....but realistically , that;s the bet move they could do PR wise IMO

Has such a transfer ever happened with separate publishers involved?

lolix
11-02-2017, 07:18 AM
i dunno. If it did , i haven't heard about it

MalusCorvus
11-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Has such a transfer ever happened with separate publishers involved?

Yeah, kinda sounds like wishful thinking to me. I've accepted that I'm going to have to start from scratch.

Granted, with some games I actually enjoy the early game where your stuff is pretty basic and you're just gaining power, my main concern is over how long it'll take to get back what I had.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Yep, dmm devs are part of why we are losing all our teams; why reward them with more money / time trying to rebuild what they are taking away from us? Pox on both their houses and all that.

this x1000.

fuck dmm

AgentFakku
11-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I have been playing DMM long before the announcement

I get why folks would be daunted in starting over on DMM

Up to you. It should be easier starting over with much resources including a black freebie ticket at the start

If you can’t read you can use the UI Guide at Aigis Wikia

Arkinum
11-07-2017, 10:35 PM
It's actually really easy to get back some, if not most of your units.

As HH pointed out you can get black tickets that let you choose what unit you want, and there are quite a few of them to get too. Charisma will over fill, allowing you to burn whatever you didn't use last level up. Most of the old unit drop events are on a daily rotation with a 100% first time drop rate. Star rush reboots are a weekly rotation I believe.

Only real downside is everything in in Japanese and has censorshit. Other than that it's a lot more polished.

21hunter
11-08-2017, 03:12 AM
Besides the black ticekt there are daily revivals to help you start the game
These give you shitload of SC so you can get the 150 SC stamp in the first two months (giving another premium 2 blacks on average) and they are really generous with SC in general so after that you should get 4-5 premium blacks / year even as FTP.

Also you don't have to bother levelling silver units; unit roles you lack you can get directly from the revivals or TP (which rotates much more frequent)

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 02:31 PM
I had 9 black units all at aw90-99, so... yeah, no chance in getting even "close" to what I had any time soon, and definitely not going to reward them for this decision of theirs either.

lolix
11-08-2017, 02:49 PM
same here.

Nero010
11-11-2017, 05:25 PM
I took the challenge and went to DMM cause I realized my urge for aigis just won't disappear and the dead body of nutaku... I'm not necrophilia.
Just want to say that there's soon an update coming were new players (to the already free sc and rainbow fairies) get 1 premium summon for free 10 days in succession (10 premium summons that 50 SC). As well as a second black ticket at rank 25. And the icing on the top... no more gacha crying because uve been terribly unlucky. Every 10 summons a plat is guaranteed and every 33 summons a black is guaranteed. I just want to say that I spend 300 SC at nutaku between last of sep/ first of oct and I got 0 blacks in those 50 summons.
I rerolled for like 8 hours and got kayou on one and rion on another account. When that update hits I start with 3 blacks from who I can choose 2 however I want. With the fame system, I got spirits that grant 18k exp. Christmas and anniversary coming soon...
There are some things I'm still bitter about and I will never like as much as I did at the nutaku version but for gameplay purposes... DMM kicks ass.

Ah and also there's a promo ongoing where you get a free plat angel who turns to ranged magical dmg on skill, for putting in a code. And also with every maintenance, you get a Black Anna with skin as present during this month. Not to mention daily revival giving you SC and plat units every day. White Emperor is permanent in the trading post for moment crystals and cheap enough that even beginners can quickly get him and he can go to lvl99 from the get go no cc or aw levelling with his own copies during 2*exp event to 99 is possible. And bet me there's a lot more I forgot to add.
That doesn't address the story and scene factor but I bet ya you won't miss your old harem for very long. At least not that much anymore...

Ericridge
11-11-2017, 07:14 PM
But the moonrunes. They need to put in english option to make my life easier.

Nero010
11-12-2017, 01:19 PM
But the moonrunes. They need to put in english option to make my life easier.

You can actualy visit DMM in english and they also have an english version of thier store (not even close to the content they offer though). Just the fucking games arent supported in english. Propably dont want to bother with shit thats going on at our side of the world. You know, we could destroy everything or shit.
They would also have to start changing currency for buying stuff for foreigners from yen to thier respective cash. Cause buying 10k dmm points actualy would cost me between 60-70€ just instead of 100. Not that im willing to spend. If i went there because i wanted to and not because im 'forced', it would be a cool thing.

Frelas
11-12-2017, 03:07 PM
There was a tip on a other aigis forum, that really helped me understand the dmm version.
Download the google translate app, when you use the app you can take a picture of your screen. then you tell it which part you want to translate(or all of it)
And then it will translate.
Its easy to use and while google's translation, is not really that great, you can get a good indication what the japanse words mean.

Pewpaw
11-13-2017, 12:56 AM
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it's at least semi-active, so here goes nothing.
I've started playing DMM version as of yesterday after hearing the news of a 2nd black ticket. The question is: how does one get it? I'm already lvl 33, but I've only received the lvl 10 ticket so far. The same goes for the free premium summoning that should activate after clearing trial missions -- never got a chance to even use it once. Are there any special conditions to be able to receive those rewards?
Much appreciated!

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 01:55 AM
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but it's at least semi-active, so here goes nothing.
I've started playing DMM version as of yesterday after hearing the news of a 2nd black ticket. The question is: how does one get it? I'm already lvl 33, but I've only received the lvl 10 ticket so far. The same goes for the free premium summoning that should activate after clearing trial missions -- never got a chance to even use it once. Are there any special conditions to be able to receive those rewards?
Much appreciated!

None of that has been implemented yet. My personal guess is the maintenance on the 22nd will add some of the anniversary things since the actual anniversary date is 11/26.

nick1024
11-13-2017, 08:58 AM
if you go to the aigis wiki main page (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Aigis_Wiki) you'll find a link in English to a summary of the last livestream. Also, don't forget the serial code that you'll find in the page.

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 12:50 PM
You have to check the Eng Wikia

don't think they announce more info yet

Nero010
11-17-2017, 01:15 PM
There was a tip on a other aigis forum, that really helped me understand the dmm version.
Download the google translate app, when you use the app you can take a picture of your screen. then you tell it which part you want to translate(or all of it)
And then it will translate.
Its easy to use and while google's translation, is not really that great, you can get a good indication what the japanse words mean.

This does work not so much for banners and such as the app has difficulties recognizing every kanji in whatever crazy style, but it works easily for event stories and probably also scene text and isn't too far off from the nutaku translations tbh xD
Thanks for sharing that tipp. I recommend only translating into english not into other languages as English seems to give the most accurate results. Theres also a function to live translate without taking pictures via video but that does rly not work very well. Its tidius thats true. It takes time so if you dont have any its not practicable. But if you do you can actualy make your own translations. Just screenshot whatever translated text you want to save as u might reread it.

Kotono
11-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Maybe harem battle club will shut this forum down and the DMM subforum with it, but hopefully it is kept open since it is one of the remaining EN community.

Rather than just closing the forum and leaving it at that, I was thinking it would be more beneficial to split off the DMM subsection into a new area, just for DMM games. Same as we already have for nutaku. No reason to have to limit things to one website's game list, right?

Any popular dmm title can just have a section down there if enough people here use it.

Nero010
11-23-2017, 10:32 AM
Rather than just closing the forum and leaving it at that, I was thinking it would be more beneficial to split off the DMM subsection into a new area, just for DMM games. Same as we already have for nutaku. No reason to have to limit things to one website's game list, right?

Any popular dmm title can just have a section down there if enough people here use it.

Sounds great. Especialy considering that just from the pool at the wikia over 300 players from nutaku transitioned to DMM. N thats just those who voted.

lolix
11-23-2017, 11:52 AM
DMM doesn't deserve to get more players out of this whole mess.

Nero010
11-26-2017, 06:45 AM
They don't. But nothing will change no matter what you do. If you go to DMM or not it won't have any impact on them whatsoever. You can only change your own situation. Playing aigis or not. You can only hurt yourself or get over it in whatever way suits you. I decided I'm more happy with doing so than with not and feeling bitter over what did happen.

lolix
11-26-2017, 12:32 PM
i'll probably just find a different game most likely.

I'm the type of guy that doesn't like restarts. Most games i tend to play (i'm a huge rpg player) have 1 run(at most 2 if there is a massive difference in playing a different character/class/etc). The fact that i've managed 2 accounts on aigis is really big for me since i tend to get bored easily.

I think the only rpg i;ve played multiple times (3-4 times from start to finish) was baldur's gate.....but then again , that is my all time favorite game , and they recently (well...not that recently. I was 2 or 3 years ago i think) added an enchanted edition which added content.

Anyway , the point is that i'm most likely not going back to aigis unless dmm releases an english version.....but most likely not going to.

scrubp
12-06-2017, 07:55 PM
I'm very late, but I've been playing on DMM for the past 2 weeks or so and must say that it is much, much better over here. You can probably catch up very quickly here - what took you 1-2 years on Nutaku may only take a few months on DMM (even faster if you decide to spend money).

grimmji
12-07-2017, 01:26 AM
*Excuse my poor english banner*

I'm very late but : DMM is pretty insane... As a F2P, i played 2years on nutaku for 1black & 4plat. On DMM after only 1 month, the game is saying me "don't cry, take this black units" XD. SC are raining with daily revivals, 2black tickets free, anti bad-luck spree all that, i have 4 black & 7plat units. That's insane. I "just" have to awake everyone and this account will become stronger than the nutaku one. Progression is like 4/5times faster on DMM. I'm not a guy who like restarting something, i'm oftenly ragequit games when i've a crash without save XD. But here, in France we're saying "le jeu en vaut la chandelle" which means : it's worth to try 'cause DMM is reaaaaaaaaaaaaally cool with new players.

lolix
12-07-2017, 08:38 AM
you people play the game entirely different then i do. I won't pretend that i didn't love having blacks (and as a f2p player , one of my accounts got 3 blacks - funny part being that i got all 3 after the closure announcement , which is pointless. But i did got 3)

My other account got 4 (3 of them being top tier) and a couple of really good plats ( jerome , gilius , uzume to name the least) and i've only invested 100 bucks in the game.

Am i happy with my teams ? yeah , but that;s hardly because of the number of blacks. Actually , i somehow feel that a large number of black units kinda cheapen the game and massively reduce its difficulty.

I've played the game because i like tower defenses in general , and while i don't think that aigis has some sort of amazing well written story (it';s actually kinda cliche honestly) , it;s not a kind of bad cliche. Having to read moon runes and search translations for it would break all imersion from me.

I;d still wish they kept our version even if they didn't updated it that often anymore rather then having to play on dmm , even with all their benefits.

scrubp
12-07-2017, 12:12 PM
you people play the game entirely different then i do. I won't pretend that i didn't love having blacks (and as a f2p player , one of my accounts got 3 blacks - funny part being that i got all 3 after the closure announcement , which is pointless. But i did got 3)

My other account got 4 (3 of them being top tier) and a couple of really good plats ( jerome , gilius , uzume to name the least) and i've only invested 100 bucks in the game.

Am i happy with my teams ? yeah , but that;s hardly because of the number of blacks. Actually , i somehow feel that a large number of black units kinda cheapen the game and massively reduce its difficulty.

I've played the game because i like tower defenses in general , and while i don't think that aigis has some sort of amazing well written story (it';s actually kinda cliche honestly) , it;s not a kind of bad cliche. Having to read moon runes and search translations for it would break all imersion from me.

I;d still wish they kept our version even if they didn't updated it that often anymore rather then having to play on dmm , even with all their benefits.

I must admit that having a bunch of blacks does massively reduce the difficulty of the game. It's kind of neat though working with such vastly different units compared to the silvers you needed to work with back on Nutaku. I used to always have to rely on video guides as a F2P with not too many strong premium units. I was always afraid of going into a 70/6 or higher blind and wanted to make sure that my runs had the highest chance of success so I followed video guides to a strict tee. On DMM, I feel like I can freely experiment due to the power of so many strong black and plat units and even if I mess up, I'll at least get half of that Stamina back.

Not to mention, for someone who lacked many premium units on Nutaku, having access to units like Nanaly and Lapis makes things feel very fun than they did before. There's still a ton to catch up on but it feels nice making progress so fast.

LeCrestfallen
12-07-2017, 12:22 PM
on the top of the head that i remember. Atleast in every event is one hard map that literally got cheesed with the active skill of either sybilla or Minerva. Those instant death long range attacks really made some hard maps absurdly easy. Never forget Karma, best cheese grill in Aigis.

lolix
12-07-2017, 01:03 PM
i had nanally , aisha , cornellia on 1 account. Meteor swarm ftw...or quintiple shot.

compare that to my other account that had no black for a long time ...yeah....a lot easier.

I could 3 star most g maps actually blindly

Tenhou
12-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Well, we never did get Majin events on nutaku. Those are difficult even for people with blacks and you need to use both plats and blacks to find a good way to clear a map.

lolix
12-07-2017, 04:24 PM
that in no way invalidates my point , that multiple blacks do feel like they cheapen the game. I don't mind having them , but let's be honest. Having something like aisha is straight up cheesing ....on most maps

Tenhou
12-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Having a lot of blacks to make a lot of maps easy, on that i agree. Have to remember that it is a collection game as much as it is a tower defense game though and that many people want blacks not only for their power but for their looks. Plenty of nice plats and golds too in that department though.

lolix
12-07-2017, 05:04 PM
yea , i can agree on that