PDA

View Full Version : Drop-Rate event girls

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 06:11 AM
Hi people, I'm trying reeeeally hard to get event girls but with no success, for example I tried like 30 times every day to get Halloween Juliette but I didn't receive her and I'm afraid that the same will happen for this sport event; is there any way to increase the chance to get them from the dark lord / ninja spy?

SkinnyMike
11-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Well, there's just luck. Some event girls I missed though I did try a lot to get them. And some are jumping into my harem instantly - like sporty Jeanette today, I won her lat my second battle literally. You have to just try try and try. I wish you good luck.

Dari
11-01-2017, 07:50 AM
I hate that I have to chose between farming the event girls or actually getting money, I don't understand why can't they implement a damn scaling system for the low level bosses. Getting 2k instead of 17k/win is stupid.

MuljoStpho
11-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Don't know if it had been freakish luck or what but it seems like through most of these events I've had both drops before the event was halfway over. Only one so far has refused to drop throughout an entire event for me, Festival Bonny. (Don't have Sporty Jeanne from the current event yet, but we're only a day into that one so that one still has plenty of time.)

I think supposedly since the 2.0 update a few months ago they've had some sort of "pity counter" type of mechanic in place? (Meaning that something is supposed to increase the odds for the desired result each time it does not happen, so every time it doesn't drop a girl it should in theory be making it more likely for the next result to be a successful girl drop.) But all I really know about that is that there had apparently been an oversight in the system when world 9 released where some players got all 3 world 9 drops in their first 3 fights because they had spent the previous weeks farming for money on a boss from which they had already gotten all 3 drops so the system overcompensated when adjusting the odds.

Personally, outside of the event drops, the ones I'm still missing are Sung Tai Ki (world 3), Housemaid (world 4), Kelina (world 6), Leeditt (world 7), Marina (world 8), Edna (world 9), and Zoe (world 9).

Tristelune
11-02-2017, 05:27 AM
I think supposedly since the 2.0 update a few months ago they've had some sort of "pity counter" type of mechanic in place? (Meaning that something is supposed to increase the odds for the desired result each time it does not happen, so every time it doesn't drop a girl it should in theory be making it more likely for the next result to be a successful girl drop.)
That is correct, but it doesn't apply to the event girls. Only to the "regular" boss girls.
The event girls drop rate is fixed, the same for every player and every boss, and cannot be raised by the player's actions.

But all I really know about that is that there had apparently been an oversight in the system when world 9 released where some players got all 3 world 9 drops in their first 3 fights because they had spent the previous weeks farming for money on a boss from which they had already gotten all 3 drops so the system overcompensated when adjusting the odds.
The oversight and another bug associated with this feature have been fixed in meantime.

MuljoStpho
11-04-2017, 07:31 PM
but it doesn't apply to the event girls. Only to the "regular" boss girls.
The event girls drop rate is fixed, the same for every player and every boss, and cannot be raised by the player's actions.

Hmm, good to know. Although it's a bit annoying to hear. There's a limited window of opportunity for event drops, after all...

Doctorwhoa
11-06-2017, 04:57 PM
The drop rate for event girls was supposed to be higher because of the smaller window. I farmed harder than normal for Teacher Deitra but got nothing. Now I've been farming even harder for Cheryl, using about half my battle points each day and still nothing. Not even gonna have a shot at the other girl.

Frelas
11-07-2017, 11:41 AM
The drop rate for event girls was supposed to be higher because of the smaller window. I farmed harder than normal for Teacher Deitra but got nothing. Now I've been farming even harder for Cheryl, using about half my battle points each day and still nothing. Not even gonna have a shot at the other girl.

Yeah the droprate of event girls has always been horrible, i have been farming for cheryl the entire week using all my bp but still nothing

hornyg4mer
11-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Ive gotten all the event girls. I know it seems like they will never drop, but every hour i use all my bp. Most of the time they drop just before i go sleep. Some were close calls, dropping on the last day. I alternate between the 2 trolls, and that works for me.

I think you can increase the odds. You need to have a specific booster that raises luck. I have a Chlorella. A Epic item from a quest at the start of the game. Never used it, but it does raise luck. Like 1200 points for 3 hours. You cannot buy it, but you can sell it for like 2k.

Eversor86
11-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Ive gotten all the event girls. I know it seems like they will never drop, but every hour i use all my bp. Most of the time they drop just before i go sleep. Some were close calls, dropping on the last day. I alternate between the 2 trolls, and that works for me.

I think you can increase the odds. You need to have a specific booster that raises luck. I have a Chlorella. A Epic item from a quest at the start of the game. Never used it, but it does raise luck. Like 1200 points for 3 hours. You cannot buy it, but you can sell it for like 2k.

As far as I know there is no luck boosting mechanic in this game. The item you talk about increases Ego so something like your HP in battle.

Doctorwhoa
11-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Well 10 days in I will say now, if I am shut out again during this event I will quit. I am a whale as is evidenced by my being level 144 and winning a lot of contests. I started out using about half of my battle rolls on trying to get the cheerleader, but that is about two thirds now. I had hoped to get both girls. 300 attempts later I haven't gotten either. The chances are supposed to be higher during the event. I've been long complaining how tough it is to get new girls. I realize they need to generate money, but that's ridiculous. Perhaps its a blessing as I will have much more time on my hands.

Tyruss
11-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Well its realy about luck ... I invest all energy to get event girls first and only care about money/pvp points later ... in this event I managed to get them in first 3 days. But yeah I can get how frustrating it can get not to drop event girls so close to the end.

ThanatosX
11-10-2017, 11:33 PM
I think I had them both by day 2 and day 6, then back to grinding cash on last boss.

Doctorwhoa
11-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Well its realy about luck ... I invest all energy to get event girls first and only care about money/pvp points later ... in this event I managed to get them in first 3 days. But yeah I can get how frustrating it can get not to drop event girls so close to the end.

That's not luck. At this point I figure I am approaching 500 rolls with zero result. Add to the insult that the only reward is 2500 cash, which isn't even as much as a PVP roll where I would also get mojo and XP. I get the feeling its something stupid like the system not realizing there is a girl available because I already have the girls from the Dark Lord.

soviras
11-15-2017, 02:08 PM
That's not luck. At this point I figure I am approaching 500 rolls with zero result. Add to the insult that the only reward is 2500 cash, which isn't even as much as a PVP roll where I would also get mojo and XP. I get the feeling its something stupid like the system not realizing there is a girl available because I already have the girls from the Dark Lord.

Then you wouldn't be the only one. I would be in the same position, and so would many others. Dark Lord is the first boss, and involved in almost every event, so there are many who have all his girls. As far as anyone can tell, it's bad luck. The general consensus is that droprates are between 0,3% and 1%. With 500 rolls and the most generous estimation of 1% droprate, that would still be around 0,65% chance of you not getting it. If we take the least generous estimation of 0,3%, that would put you at 22% chance of not getting the drop. None of those chances would make it unreasonably unlikely for someone to not get the drops.

XiliX
12-22-2017, 10:30 AM
I just finished my 150th Darklord fight since this last Event started & he has not dropped the event girl yet. Haven't even attempted Edwarda yet. Looks like I'll be shut out again just like I was the last Event. This is getting old fast! :mad:

Unregistered
12-24-2017, 09:34 PM
last event (Christmas) was horrible. this is the first event I've done whee i got zero girls. The reward for missions was lame, and I lost track how many times I fought the Bosses with no luck.

sniddy
12-24-2017, 11:18 PM
I think I was doing at least 40 a day, possibly more, but 40 * 7 = 280 - wasted on the dark lord - piddly measly drop rates on very limited time content don't me me think 'boy I'll buy some of that over priced premium currency and keep fishing' they make me think the devs an arse who doesn't have a clue

XiliX
12-25-2017, 06:24 AM
Yep, shut out AGAIN!! 280 fights WASTED on Darklord. Lame event awards ... guess this wasn't the season for giving :/

Unregistered
12-25-2017, 10:58 AM
I spent all week (over 50 battles per day) trying to get Christmas Bunny with no success. On the last day, i figured i would try to get her from Epic Pachinko. I did four Epic Pachinko x10 roles, and did not get a single event girl. So frustrated.

Nothsor
01-04-2018, 04:16 PM
After an event with zero luck (Christmas) The new winter event I had Bunny's mom and Hari inless than a day. Wish the Christmas one was this easy.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 04:48 PM
After an event with zero luck (Christmas) The new winter event I had Bunny's mom and Hari inless than a day. Wish the Christmas one was this easy.

Same here, got both of them on the first day. Glad that happened since I can spam battle Finalmecia again so I can continue to upgrade my girls (have 16 girls not maxed affection, including the new Bunnys mom & Hari)

-Shadow

Nothsor
01-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Same here, got both of them on the first day. Glad that happened since I can spam battle Finalmecia again so I can continue to upgrade my girls (have 16 girls not maxed affection, including the new Bunnys mom & Hari)

-Shadow

are there any tricks to defeating the Bosses for their girls? I've lost track how many times I've defeated Bremen and still don't have all his harem

Tyruss
01-06-2018, 06:54 AM
nope ... no tricks. Just keep fighting and you will get his harem. Only positive thing is that the longer you dont get new girl (events girls and pachinko girls are separate) your chance to get one is getting bigger until you get new girl from boss. Normally you should get one girl from boss per month (on average)

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 11:18 PM
I'm just annoyed that the event girls are not given some priority in the Pachinko game. I'm not about to spend the literal 100's of dollars to get enough Koban's to get all the normal girls so all I can get are the event one. It would seem to me that having the limited time event girls go first would be a no brainer.

Eversor86
01-10-2018, 06:32 AM
Well no. Its there to make some people with your problem actually whale and buy kobans to do what you just said you are not going to do. They just rather have few whales pay them, than many F2P happy, so like all gacha game devs hehe.

Tyruss
01-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Well the dont have priority but you should be more likely to get them (three times the chance of normal girl or something like that) ... but yeah if they made them 100% drop I would be happy but they would not make that much money

MuljoStpho
01-10-2018, 10:01 AM

I've had events where I got both drops within the first day or two. (Quite a few like that, actually.) Sometimes one takes a bit longer to drop but it seems like that's still within the first half of the event's duration. So far in this current one Bunny's Mom has been refusing to drop for me though. I'm thinking this might end up being Festival Bonny all over again. (I spammed the fight for her in that event who knows how many times a day every day all the way to the end with no luck.)

nope ... no tricks. Just keep fighting and you will get his harem. Only positive thing is that the longer you dont get new girl (events girls and pachinko girls are separate) your chance to get one is getting bigger until you get new girl from boss. Normally you should get one girl from boss per month (on average)

Only one new girl per month (not counting event drops)? Even with the help of whatever hidden bonus we're getting on future rolls from failure streaks? That sounds slower than it seems like has actually been the case...

Tyruss
01-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Like I said that its on average so you can get more girls (more like you should get one girl MINIMUM per one month if you didnt kick so many kittens that karma realy want to kick your balls). And again since we have some event nearly every month you can get more girls from that too. But since we dont know real numbers its all just guess.

Unregistered
01-10-2018, 08:01 PM
The event before Christmas I got the 2 event girls in back to back battles. Lately, I haven't had any trouble getting the event girls.

BJakin77
01-10-2018, 11:29 PM
I have been getting the event girls from the bosses pretty frequently. Sometimes from the very first battle with the boss! However, if you pull the regular harem girls first, then your chances of getting the two event girls increase. Just gotta keep fighting the trolls! Although, I wish the event bosses weren't always Dark Lord and Gruntt.

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Your not the only one, i would say i have tried at least 400-500 times since my last drop. I can't get any of the common girls or the epic ones i only seem to every be able to get the rares.