PDA

View Full Version : New Player 150SC Stamp Card

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Wondering if anyone had experience starting up recently, how possible is it to get and spend 150SC in the first month? Since it's the 2nd today it seems like as good time as any to start, and a free black ticket on 2nd month is good.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 02:53 AM
Rough speculation numbers

Stamp card login 5SC
30SC from dev
2 easiest missions from all daily revival 60SC
Story mission 40SC
easy and normal daily spirit DC armor gift quest 8SC
Level Up SC 30SC
2 easiest missions from 4 events, 4 revival 16SC

150SC looks easy for 1st month

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 03:06 AM
I made a mistake, 30SC is from Kamihime collaboration event which ended last month. But after that, 150SC still looks doable.

Nero010
11-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Im just gonna post it here... i started at DMM intending to reroll just to see what id get and got Clarice with my very first summon. According to some list ive found shes considered SS-tier plat and may be the single best platinum roll for a starting account. So im asking about your opinions here. I played one mission with her and cleared it solo just with her at lvl 10 and zero affection...

Lala
11-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Im just gonna post it here... i started at DMM intending to reroll just to see what id get and got Clarice with my very first summon. According to some list ive found shes considered SS-tier plat and may be the single best platinum roll for a starting account. So im asking about your opinions here. I played one mission with her and cleared it solo just with her at lvl 10 and zero affection...

Depending on your patience you should reroll for a black.

At 3% and average luck it takes only 17 rolls to get one, considering you get 3 rolls per account (2 from crystals and one from fame wich I can confirm give blacks as i had 2:Lapis and Toma from it in 2 diff accounts), still on average luck it would only take you around 6 accounts to see a black.. you can use the same mail by deleting account with https://www.dmm.co.jp/my/-/inactivate/

Nero010
11-02-2017, 02:13 PM
I reroll 2 accounts at once with 2 different browsers, probably been 10-16 accounts in total by now idk. The first one got Clarice, the second Elizabeth. All others were delete worthy. No black yet. I did not know that i can roll from fame though. I am still continueing and update if i get anything else interesting.

Update: Continued to reroll 2 accounts the past 4 hours, got a few plats but no black yet. Pretty much reflects my luck on Nutaku xD No time left today, ill try again when i have time for more.

Lala
11-02-2017, 04:39 PM
You will get one eventually.. so im not wishing you good luck on this but to get a nice one :)

Nero010
11-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Managed to get my first black from rerolling and its Rion. I know shes top tier dps, propably even higher then Nanaly even though shes not a unit i actualy ever realy had on my wanting list other then Nanaly. Ill keep rerolling but considering how much more time itll take to hit the small chance of getting another just as usefull black ill keep the account with her.

EDIT: Just rerolled another Rion. The game really wants to force her down my throat lol

Arkinum
11-04-2017, 03:00 PM
I logged into my account after several months to be treated to a wack of SC, a black rarity ticket and some units.

I spent the ticket on the broken loli. Honestly she's not that impressive at low levels and doesn't really complement my team right now. Not that big a deal since I only need 20 or so SC to get another next month. And I think there is some tickets available at the TP for rainbow crystals.

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Started on DMM a day after announcement about Nutaku version. Spent 50 free crystals on maxing storage and few draws. Got another 56 ready. And there are still 20 days to get remaining 44. Things are looking good. So I would say that 150 in first month is rather realistic.

Already got to desert part, up to the mission on which I was stuck in Nutaku version after playing it for 4 months.

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Starting out, SC is gonna be easy to rack up for sure in the 1st month

starburst98
11-28-2017, 01:17 AM
did it, made/spent 150 crystals this month and barely started.

AgentFakku
11-28-2017, 09:27 PM
IF you have enough SC and if you wish too, You can go for 165 SC for guarantee Black/Plat unless you have pulled one:

Guaranteed Platinum & Black Edit

As of Nov. 16th, 2017, players can obtain a guarantee of a Platinum or Black unit if certain conditions are fulfilled.

If a platinum unit is not drawn within 9 summons (45 SC), the player is guaranteed a platinum unit on their 10th use. If that 10th use yields a black unit, the guaranteed platinum will come from the very next use.
If a black unit is not drawn within 32 summons (160 SC), the player is guaranteed a black unit on their 33rd use. If the player is also guaranteed a platinum unit on that 33rd roll, the black unit will be drawn first, and the platinum unit afterward.
The counter will apply to all Premium types. For example, if a player rolls 32 non-black units on Premium 1, then they can obtain their guaranteed black on Premium 2 instead.
Tickets will not reset the counters (Trading Post plat, Rank 10 Black ticket, etc.).
The counter does not reset with time.

http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Shrine#Guaranteed_Platinum_.26_Black

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 12:18 PM
2nd month is a little harder to get crystals. Couldn't wait till it ends, so spent 125 on different draws:
(3) Christmas - platinum Christmas Sharlotte (first draw), 2 silvers,
(12) Switched to Premium 2 - 2 platinum (Barous, Shaomei), 6 gold (Rino, Margaret, 2xStella, Rorie, Roberto), 4 silver,
(3) Switched back to Christmas - gold Christmas Alisa (second draw), 2 silvers,
(3) Switched back to Premium 2 - 1 silver, 1 gold, Teeny (guaranteed black)
(1) Switched back to Christmas - platinum Christmas Bernice (guaranteed platinum)
(3) Finished with pick up - platinum Victoria, gold Bernice, gold Clea.

I like this result - all three special Christmas units+black Teeny that I wanted. Also other units seems interesting (some new classes that I didn't have before - summoner, elementalist).
Now I just need to get 22 remaining crystals (already have 3) this month and finish draws up to 150 spent crystal.

Also checked that if both guaranteed draws expire at the same time you get black unit first and platinum remains at 1, so you draw it next. Was a little scared that one will overwrite the other.

diooksamuret
09-25-2021, 06:57 AM
Stamp card login 5SC
30SC from dev
2 easiest missions from all daily revival 60SC