PDA

View Full Version : what kami i should awaken next?

bigblackcock
11-13-2017, 12:05 PM
so, i got awakened gaia back in ixion event and now i'm wondering who should i go for next.
i plan to get sol with miracle ticket,but we can awaken her much later in game and by then i'll have enough for her too.
for now i have 4 draconic eyes and the following kami that can get awakened:
susanoo, hades, satan, ares, svarog, odin and tyr.
as for main team....i don't know about it anymore which one should be my main so i'll just writhe down the SSR i have from each element:
fire- ares & svarog
water- poseidon & cthulhu
wind- gaia & odin
thunder- tyr, brahma and raiko
dark- susanoo, satan and hades
light-
so what do you suggest me to use as main team? and which kami should i awaken next?

J4fusion
11-13-2017, 02:14 PM
so, i got awakened gaia back in ixion event and now i'm wondering who should i go for next.
i plan to get sol with miracle ticket,but we can awaken her much later in game and by then i'll have enough for her too.
for now i have 4 draconic eyes and the following kami that can get awakened:
susanoo, hades, satan, ares, svarog, odin and tyr.
as for main team....i don't know about it anymore which one should be my main so i'll just writhe down the SSR i have from each element:
fire- ares & svarog
water- poseidon & cthulhu
wind- gaia & odin
thunder- tyr, brahma and raiko
dark- susanoo, satan and hades
light-
so what do you suggest me to use as main team? and which kami should i awaken next?

it will be Tyr for us next
Here's what you need to know
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92

bigblackcock
11-13-2017, 02:31 PM
it will be Tyr for us next
Here's what you need to know
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92

i know about it.
i asked what kami i should awaken next, not what the next kami that can be awakened.
after all, it's not like we have limitless amount of draconic eyes and can awaken any kami we want as soon as its available.

AutoCrimson
11-13-2017, 02:39 PM
either dark team or thunder team, Captain. I'd prefer Dark, meaning Hades, it seems.

J4fusion
11-13-2017, 02:49 PM
my bad CN. But ive saved enough eyes to awaken all when they come. Sadly, i dont have Tyr, Svalog, Ea, or Hades so i shouldnt be saying such.
Focus on your stronger or main team. After a certain bit of time, get eyes should be easier to obtain than rolling a extra SSR release weapon or get weeks for a full set of shards.

bigblackcock
11-13-2017, 07:57 PM
either dark team or thunder team, Captain. I'd prefer Dark, meaning Hades, it seems.

if it's dark, susanoo can get awakened before hades so maybe i should go for her? i may have enough for hades later on (unless i awaken sol lol)

my bad CN. But ive saved enough eyes to awaken all when they come. Sadly, i dont have Tyr, Svalog, Ea, or Hades so i shouldnt be saying such.
Focus on your stronger or main team. After a certain bit of time, get eyes should be easier to obtain than rolling a extra SSR release weapon or get weeks for a full set of shards.
the thing is i'm not sure about what element should be my main team.
at first i've thought about dark 'cause i had susanoo and satan early on, then i got gaia and more SR wind kami so thought about it as option too.
after that i got both ares and svarog, adding agni, brynhildr and the effect of the fire gun they get some nice boost.
then i found brahma and now raiko and hades for thunder and dark grids.
and if it's not enough poseidon and cthulhu as well.
so i'm kinda have a hard time to decide on main team XD
--------
and about the draconic eyes, it took me months to gather enough jewels to obtain 2 draconic eyes and won't happen again for a long while.
so i'm kinda limited in draconic eyes and don't have enough to just awaken any kami just like that, so i want to think about who i should awaken and who not (unless i'll get more eyes later)

fucka
11-14-2017, 08:38 AM
if it's dark, susanoo can get awakened before hades so maybe i should go for her? i may have enough for hades later on (unless i awaken sol lol)

the thing is i'm not sure about what element should be my main team.
at first i've thought about dark 'cause i had susanoo and satan early on, then i got gaia and more SR wind kami so thought about it as option too.
after that i got both ares and svarog, adding agni, brynhildr and the effect of the fire gun they get some nice boost.
then i found brahma and now raiko and hades for thunder and dark grids.
and if it's not enough poseidon and cthulhu as well.
so i'm kinda have a hard time to decide on main team XD
--------
and about the draconic eyes, it took me months to gather enough jewels to obtain 2 draconic eyes and won't happen again for a long while.
so i'm kinda limited in draconic eyes and don't have enough to just awaken any kami just like that, so i want to think about who i should awaken and who not (unless i'll get more eyes later)

Why bother about main? U are able to run all elements. Random SSRs do the work too, maybe slightly weaker than a full grid with SRs, but not much.

bigblackcock
11-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Why bother about main? U are able to run all elements. Random SSRs do the work too, maybe slightly weaker than a full grid with SRs, but not much.

lol, to be honest i asked myslef the same question at work XD
ended up thinking to just use the advantage element for the events, and when it's dark or phantom/illuison to switch for wind/water depends on skill and use fire during burst time for those element.
for now i'll try to get up the skill levels and make the a little more...balanced.
atm i'm at-
dark 92.5%, fire 90%, wind 87%, thunder 77%, water 66.5% (water missing 1 weapon, so kinda waiting for jack o frost event)
so for now i'll try to get thunder and water to 80% skill level, then both+wind to 90% etc.

i plan to get soul with miracle ticket, so i'll save 3 eyes for her, but aside of her i'm not that sure who should i awaken.
thinking about fire kamihime as i'll be using them during burst time in dark and phantom/illuison events so they can deal more damage but not sure

Slashley
11-14-2017, 10:39 AM
Having one element as your main is more efficient. For example having a proper Holy grid at the moment is really difficult, so what are you going to use against Dark events? If you have one main element which has 130%+ weapon skills (in total, mostly Assault but also some Defender) you're going to have a waayyyy better time against those encounters.

Furthermore, focusing on one Element will be far stronger when Miracle tickets come around - for those who are willing to pay, you'll be able to also have very ideal team compositions for ONE element. Combine that with having 130%+ weapons skills, and you'll be far, far stronger than having spread your resources around.

bigblackcock
11-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Having one element as your main is more efficient. For example having a proper Holy grid at the moment is really difficult, so what are you going to use against Dark events? If you have one main element which has 130%+ weapon skills (in total, mostly Assault but also some Defender) you're going to have a waayyyy better time against those encounters.

Furthermore, focusing on one Element will be far stronger when Miracle tickets come around - for those who are willing to pay, you'll be able to also have very ideal team compositions for ONE element. Combine that with having 130%+ weapons skills, and you'll be far, far stronger than having spread your resources around.

in most case, even if i max the skill level of my grid i won't reach 130% skill level XD
and i don't mind about dark element that much, there are many raid and union events so i can just get help from others.
and i'll manage with water team in advent with their debuff.

Slashley
11-14-2017, 12:15 PM
130% is 10 SR weapons with level 20 skills - zero SSRs. That's achievable through Disaster farming alone if you're dedicated. And SRs aren't even all that bad to level up, really.

bigblackcock
11-14-2017, 12:32 PM
130% is 10 SR weapons with level 20 skills - zero SSRs. That's achievable through Disaster farming alone if you're dedicated. And SRs aren't even all that bad to level up, really.

that if all of them are assault, but i use some defender weapons as well, about 1 or 2 in every grid so 130% isn't possible for me there.

Slashley
11-14-2017, 01:14 PM
As I said... including Defender weapons. 13% per weapon, 10 weapons, 130%. Whether that's 130% Assault, or 104% Assault 26% HP or whatever is up to you.

The point is... having one capped out weapon grid is really useful to have. Particularly if that's an element you can build a good team around.