PDA

View Full Version : Blooming

Savarese
11-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Hi, do you guys know when Nutaku is going to release next bloomed girls? I thought it was going to be each 2 weeks but it's week 3 already and there isn't any news about it.

wolf
11-14-2017, 02:31 PM
they prolly have fallen behind or something on translation or programing

AgentFakku
11-14-2017, 02:53 PM
I check Discord but no announcements

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tX716QXiKVmATpftkdwYsLnHKTgXXa_mOijyyBWiCgs/edit#gid=0

A Time to Screw
11-14-2017, 03:20 PM
We've hit the point in FKG where in DMM a whole bunch of new shit starts rolling in, new UI, event mechanics, quest lines, game systems like blooming, forging, etc.

The amount of shit they'll need to implement will just keep growing, in contrast to the previously stagnant state that lasted awhile. If they were already behind then, then they sure as hell aren't gonna make anymore progress now. Not to mention they are still suffering bugs from the last major update.

Ampchan
11-15-2017, 08:05 PM
We've hit the point in FKG where in DMM a whole bunch of new shit starts rolling in, new UI, event mechanics, quest lines, game systems like blooming, forging, etc.

The amount of shit they'll need to implement will just keep growing, in contrast to the previously stagnant state that lasted awhile. If they were already behind then, then they sure as hell aren't gonna make anymore progress now. Not to mention they are still suffering bugs from the last major update.

I am 210% positive this is just poor planning on their part. I mean they had a year warning of what was about to come.

wolf
11-15-2017, 08:20 PM
I am 210% positive this is just poor planning on their part. I mean they had a year warning of what was about to come.

prolly just their short sighted-ness

MachThreeSlug
11-15-2017, 09:25 PM
prolly just their short sighted-ness

I think it's that and the fact that the team that works on the English version of FKG is kinda small.

At least, the team being small is the impression I get from them.

A Time to Screw
11-16-2017, 02:41 AM
We're talking about a team that previously decided it would be fun to make their own custom Nutaku UI update for FKG that nobody asked for.

Complete with a defunct leaderboard that will never be finished, ugly visuals and pointless changes to UI sound effects that no one liked. This custom UI also no doubt contributed to the amount of bugs recently too.

Shortsightedness indeed. It almost seemed like they had way too much time on their hands back then if they had time to mess with the UI, despite being behind on missions and character quests.

wolf
11-16-2017, 07:18 AM
I think it's that and the fact that the team that works on the English version of FKG is kinda small.

At least, the team being small is the impression I get from them.

yeah xD
most likely 2 people work with this game one for translation the other for coding, that would explain a lot :P

Ghost909
11-20-2017, 12:36 PM
I only know of two knights that are bloomable. I know that there are more but the only two I know that "I" can bloom is Sakura and Evening Primerose.

Could anyone tell me what other knights have been giving the ability to bloom?

hypo
11-20-2017, 01:03 PM
New events and 2nd Evolution
26 October 2017

A new Reissued Event, Gacha Machine, Settaria's CSQ and 2nd Evolution for the top three characters you picked (Sakura, Cherry and Evening Primrose) are now LIVE!

From the news

Nitty
11-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Need a running list of bloom-able characters in the wiki.

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 11:50 PM
A category would do the job.

hypo
11-24-2017, 01:38 PM
A category would do the job.

That would be a good solution.
if I have the time tomorrow, I'll look into that.

hypo
11-26-2017, 05:54 AM
Ok, just a quick & dirty category.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Bloomable-Units

Listed in the http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Units sub-categories.

I haven't found yet how to change the listing template to show the Bloomed stats without breaking the Units page template.

maotd
11-26-2017, 06:05 AM
I don't know if it's a good idea or not but maybe somewhere, add a list of bloomable girls available on DMM? Just to know potential future bloomed girls...
But nice add on the wiki. Thanks.

hypo
11-26-2017, 06:08 AM
I don't know if it's a good idea or not but maybe somewhere, add a list of bloomable girls available on DMM? Just to know potential future bloomed girls...

We can still put that in the comments page for the category, but I haven't found an english list.

Volarmis
11-26-2017, 06:16 AM

We can still put that in the comments page for the category, but I haven't found an english list.

Here (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed) ya go.

Nitty
11-27-2017, 12:13 AM
The bloom category looks great, thanks!

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Has blooming been put into the game yet for the characters in the bloomable section? I keep doing the standard mission for the blooming elixir and I can't seem to get one of them. I don't know if it's just bad luck or if it's not even implemented yet and I'm just wasting my time...

Taon
12-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Has blooming been put into the game yet for the characters in the bloomable section? I keep doing the standard mission for the blooming elixir and I can't seem to get one of them. I don't know if it's just bad luck or if it's not even implemented yet and I'm just wasting my time...

Blooming is available for the following:

6*: Sakura, Cherry, Nerine

5*: Evening Primrose, Edelweiss, Oncidium

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Blooming is available for the following:

6*: Sakura, Cherry, Nerine

5*: Evening Primrose, Edelweiss, Oncidium

damn, so just bad luck on my part... ok thanks

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 10:04 PM
As for the 2nd sex scenes, I think it would just be better to put them in untranslated. Because really, how many versions of 'Oh yes give it to me!' does one need?

Ampchan
12-18-2017, 04:26 PM
I mean, I think everyone could can agree that at this point, we can say whatever to the scenes.... We don't even see blooms in general....

Taon
12-18-2017, 06:00 PM
As for the 2nd sex scenes, I think it would just be better to put them in untranslated. Because really, how many versions of 'Oh yes give it to me!' does one need?

By that logic, we could just skip sex scenes altogether because really, how many places are there on a body to put a penis without being so weird that even a fetishist might be taken aback?

Besides, I'm always amused when the text description of the action doesn't match the picture at any point.

A Time to Screw
12-18-2017, 07:56 PM
The sad thing is that it probably isn't even the text translations that takes the longest for these sex scenes, but the shitty Microsoft Paint jobs they call "decensors" that they paste on the originally pixelated crotches.

It's obvious that they couldn't get the original artists for a lot of the depixelation. So a lot of them are just ugly skin-colored, anatomy-defying pastel smudges where the vaginas or penises are supposed to be. This is painfully apparent with girls drawn by one of my more favorite artists, like Wakazaki's Christmas Rose.

Additionally, I don't know if anyone has noticed but sex scene CGs on Nutaku are a lot more blurry and compressed looking compared to viewing the same CG on DMM's client. Whatever image software they are using to edit is too terrible to even retain the original image quality.

wolf
12-19-2017, 12:55 AM
i think when they export the image they are putting some extra compression on a already compressed image thus losing some data, they may not have the raw image file and are just going by what is already in the game files.

A Time to Screw
12-19-2017, 06:26 PM
they may not have the raw image file and are just going by what is already in the game files.

If that's true then that's even worse. I remember one of their Nutaku blog posts saying they have artists "work hard (:rolleyes:)" to "redraw" pixelated art to be uncensored. But if they don't even have access to the raw images then there's no way in hell they even have any of the original artists helping in the first place.

And whoever they have to redraw these images are questionable in skill.

Zandel
12-19-2017, 11:49 PM
We are all aware that there exists software to 'de-pixel' images that have been pixelated right? I mean the pixeling process is just a maths formulae after all.

nick1024
01-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know the drops for the elixir missions? I don't see it in the wiki and I'm not sure what is better for a gold elixir.

condu
01-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know the drops for the elixir missions? I don't see it in the wiki and I'm not sure what is better for a gold elixir.

If you need a gold/rainbow elixir for blooming, just do the 80 stamina stage - In search of the Blooming Elixir. I got 2 rainbow ones from one stage so if you're lucky you can get easily one.

durrem
01-04-2018, 09:59 AM
From what I understand, if you need rainbow elixirs do the top one, and if you need gold ones do the bottom one.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 10:37 AM
From what I understand, if you need rainbow elixirs do the top one, and if you need gold ones do the bottom one.

That's only for DMM. They replaced the three maps Nutaku has with two 80 stamina maps.

smr
01-04-2018, 05:13 PM

I constantly need to remind myself I started playing this game because of Saffron...and Aconite

then I found out a few weeks ago Aconite's a serial code only knight, that sucks haha

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 05:44 PM
serial code girls can never by obtained in another way?

Ampchan
01-04-2018, 05:59 PM
They ussually sell them, but be warned, they ussually overpriced by a lot imo..

Alright, time to guess how many months until next blooms... them being on time is out of the question. I doubt we will even see a quarter of the blooms out of this point. I am happy to see saffron finally, but the lack is still there and it is excessive

starburst98
01-05-2018, 11:42 PM
would like to say that a lot of not-good desensor jobs could also be because the artist didn't put any effort into it in the first place since they knew it would be covered in a censor.

also also, i am really happy with this batch becuase i actually have all three, waterlily, toad lily, and saffron.

wolf
01-06-2018, 09:04 AM
i have waterlily and toad lily but not saffron

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 01:41 AM
Can you only get the fururu blooming birds with sun medals? I can barely do the first whaleship mission.

hypo
01-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Can you only get the fururu blooming birds with sun medals? I can barely do the first whaleship mission.

From the current event, you can get 1 of each type from the New Year cards, along with 1 of each petal.

Myrdin
01-07-2018, 05:09 AM
I still dont have the damn rainbow elixer grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
and there is no time to go farm it since I wanna get as much good stuff of this event as possible (since this is one of the events where you can stack up on manyus, okiterus ampys etc).