PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Joe
11-15-2017, 08:05 PM
I have problems to connect with the game of harem heroes, a few hours ago it worked normal, but now, when trying to enter this message appears "Sorry, the loading did not work." , I have checked my connection and it is perfect, I would like to know, if it could be the game or something else ...
Thanks for your help.

Zerana
11-15-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm having the same issue. It might just be down for a little bit, but I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Joe
11-15-2017, 08:41 PM
I have problems to connect with the game of harem heroes, a few hours ago it worked normal, but now, when trying to enter this message appears "Sorry, the loading did not work." , I have checked my connection and it is perfect, I would like to know, if it could be the game or something else ...
Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the announcement Zerana Good luck!

dmw
11-15-2017, 10:41 PM
Getting the same thing here - was working about 45 minutes ago before I left work, got home to finish off some missions and getting the "Sorry, the loading didn't work." error :(

thatoneguyfromwork
11-15-2017, 10:58 PM
This is happening to me as well. Kind of annoying since I have the most time to play at night before work.

Bigshow71
11-15-2017, 11:02 PM
Same problem here, as well. Put in a ticket, since other Nutaku games are working fine.

dmw
11-15-2017, 11:04 PM
Same problem here, as well. Put in a ticket, since other Nutaku games are working fine.

ayup - same, no response to support ticket or bookface messenger :(

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Im experiencing the same problem as well. Tried clearing cache and even tried using a different browser. No change

Bigshow71
11-15-2017, 11:35 PM
Im experiencing the same problem as well. Tried clearing cache and even tried using a different browser. No change

Well, I guess that answers my question of whether or not the new Firefox update could be causing the problem. Must be something on Nutaku's side.

kray
11-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Interestingly enough, game is working when it thinks you are using a mobile browser. tested on phone, then faked chrome into pretending it is android internet, both loaded.

Bigshow71
11-15-2017, 11:42 PM
Interestingly enough, game is working when it thinks you are using a mobile browser. tested on phone, then faked chrome into pretending it is android internet, both loaded.

Definitely looking like a browser issue. Kamihime PROJECT R is acting weird now as well.

dmw
11-15-2017, 11:42 PM
the browser emulation change works - I'm back in and can continue my quests that way

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 02:49 AM
I'm having this issue to, but I have been using Chrome all the time.

Ahram
11-16-2017, 03:43 AM
Over seven hours since first report, would be nice with an official statement, to let us know when we can expect a solution to this issue.
Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94) on Windows 10

Angryj
11-16-2017, 03:51 AM
I see the loading error is still not fixed. I hope it gets fixed so I can resume playing. Still using Firefox that recently got upgraded and don't have access to mobile device to trick loading.

kuga
11-16-2017, 04:39 AM
Same problem.
Just try nutaku.haremheroes.com in browser if you already log in.

wthvr
11-16-2017, 06:36 AM
Same problem.
Just try nutaku.haremheroes.com in browser if you already log in.

does not work for me - changing to a different browser also does NOT work for me

soviras
11-16-2017, 07:11 AM
Over seven hours since first report, would be nice with an official statement, to let us know when we can expect a solution to this issue.
Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94) on Windows 10

There is an official statement on the Discord, it's basically "Nutaku broke something and we can't fix it, but they are aware and working on it.".

does not work for me - changing to a different browser also does NOT work for me

Then you aren't using a mobile browser. It only works for mobile browsers or browsers put into mobile mode. It won't help if you swap to another desktop browser. :P

The problem is exclusive to the desktop versions of some of the games, and it's caused due to the script that loads the desktop version failing. The mobile versions use a different, working script, so it loads on mobile.

Joe
11-16-2017, 08:52 AM
Someone still does not load the game, I thought it would be fixed but nothing, will there be any way to contact someone in the game?

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Just use Chrome on your desktop with User Agent Switches for Chrome. It's free in the Chrome web store. You can then tell chrome to operate in Android - Kitkat mode and the game will work.

Eversor86
11-16-2017, 09:37 AM
You could also Ctrl+Shift+I to open dev console and switch it to run as mobile there, works fine after closing dev console thou don't know if it remembers that setting after restart/closing tab/browser.

ThanatosX
11-16-2017, 11:54 AM
Ctrl+Shift+M for the responsive design mode (mobile screen type emulation) in Firefox. Set the resolution to something sensible or pick a large screen device from the drop down.

Joe
11-16-2017, 08:30 PM
I want to send a message to the game, but when sending I get the error of characters, no matter how many you put, I keep giving error.

Joe
11-16-2017, 08:34 PM
I want to play normal, on the page without having to make changes to play as a mobile, I doubt it does not load by DNS, or something like that, since I had never had problems, until a day or two ago.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 10:41 PM
Been having this issue for two days now and now mobile, spoofing and nutaku.haremheroes.com are all not working