PDA

View Full Version : [Event 29] Advent Battle vs Jack Frost

Kitty
11-17-2017, 11:34 AM
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/33/chara_l_33.png

After Demon Envy, we'll be introduced to Jack Frost! I guess it will be similar to any old advent!

Anyway, onto the event!
Like any other advent, we'll have the main stages, beginner-ragnarok...but as this is a festive event, we'll have a story to it too (3 parts)

Ultimate/Ragnarok:

Normal Overdrive for Ult - damage to all allies, applies 3 debuffs, atk power and double/triple atk down (middle)
Raging Overdrive for Ult - damage to all allies and restores HP

Normal Overdrive for Rag - damage to all allies (no info about debuffs?)
Raging Overdrive for Rag - damage to all allies and restores HP
(special ATK can apply "snowman stamp", though not sure what it is, some kind of debuff maybe that freezes? so like paralyze.)

----

Recommended formation/team/soul:

Mordred- needed vicissitudes of fortune cause debuffs are rare to land, also BP (extending overdrive to 4 bars, reducing the opportunity for Jack Frost to recover)
D'art/Gawain - for their DEF debuffs, as not much thunder kami have debuffs..
Cassiopeia - can clear Jack's regeneration buff and also heal team, as thunder have no healers ..

and... not sure about teams, as thunder kami are again limited.. just use what you have and hope for the best?
I guess those who have Raiko are lucky. ...and those who will awaken Tyr before the event (aka me)

----

Rewards:

SSR Eidolon Jack Frost - Elemental ATK for water 40% up at MLB / fire resist (ability reduce 1 charging orb but with low probability.)
SSR Hammer Snow Smasher - another 2 in 1 assault med/ defender small
SR weapons - 1 assault (1758 max atk) and 2 defender.

ALSO! This will be the first event where the EVENT MISSION finally begins.

Event Mission:

Clearing Ultimate without elixer - 1st event material x5
Clearing Ult with Kami SR or lower - 1st event material x 10
Clearing Ult with kami R or lower - Draconic Eye Shard x1
Clearing event quest 5 times - Half Elixer x2
Clearing Expert with SR or lower - 3rd event material x5
Clearing Expert with R or lower - 4th event material x3
Clearing Ult with WIND only - 2nd event material x 10
Clearing Ragnarok without using elixer - 3rd event material x5

You will receive nice rewards for this, and from here on out we'll have event missions in every event.

Good luck, and enjoy...when the event actually comes..again...

Slashley
11-17-2017, 11:45 AM
I will enjoy smashing this event to pieces with ease.
I hope.

bigblackcock
11-17-2017, 11:48 AM
i'm glad i found raiko a few days ago, she will be helpful with her cut damage and attack debuff.
not quite sure what soul to pick..maybe cassi as i don't have any good healr? or maybe to go with gawain/ mordred and hope to beat her before she crush me? lol

Slashley
11-17-2017, 12:00 PM
i'm glad i found raiko a few days ago, she will be helpful with her cut damage and attack debuff.Although those are great, her primary use is her Zeal. Which is just beyond amazing.
I too once expected her to be "just a Joan for my party that's nice" but then I "OH GOD I AM FULL BURSTING ON TURN 5 SOMEBODY STOP ME"

As for your Soul, the Thunder way tends to be kill it before it kills you. Raiko with Mordred+Ambush gets you to -25% Atk -30% Def, and is usually my go-to Soul. But it'll really depend on your setup, as it's hard to say how much you need Dispel for her Raging Overdrive (if it's even Regen?).

bigblackcock
11-17-2017, 12:16 PM
Although those are great, her primary use is her Zeal. Which is just beyond amazing.
I too once expected her to be "just a Joan for my party that's nice" but then I "OH GOD I AM FULL BURSTING ON TURN 5 SOMEBODY STOP ME"

As for your Soul, the Thunder way tends to be kill it before it kills you. Raiko with Mordred+Ambush gets you to -25% Atk -30% Def, and is usually my go-to Soul. But it'll really depend on your setup, as it's hard to say how much you need Dispel for her Raging Overdrive (if it's even Regen?).

haven't tried her zeal yet, she is just in sube team training for the time beinf, but i'll see it once the event is here.

not sure about formation as i haven't used my thunder team for a while, i guess that i'll go with raiko, tyr, brahma and ramiel so i can use all my thunder SSR along ramiel that can dizzy her and help to increase burst gauge.
also, tyr also have A frame debuff so maybe a different skill will be better instead of ambush?
and yes, it's 25K regeneration, half of what pheonix had back then

Slashley
11-17-2017, 12:56 PM
Well yes, Sniper Shot an extra 10% Atk and 5% Def decrease (or 0% Def decrease if your Tyr isn't Awakened).

And jesus christ, your Thunder team is leagues above mine. Assuming you have like 60% Assault, I don't see you having any issues whatsoever. Just unload everything and full Burst on turn5/6 and dead. Well, that's how I'd assume it goes, without seeing how the event pans out.

Aidoru
11-17-2017, 02:00 PM
I have 2 SSR thunder himes and it's like my weakest team lol. Unless the HP recovery overdrive heals like a huge chunk of her HP, I'm not expecting too much trouble from it. I'm more interested in X-mas Satan.

Kitty
11-17-2017, 02:35 PM
have 1 SSR thunder kami, that being Tyr who I'll awaken soon.. just cause i have no one else to awaken, and I have plenty of materials and eyes but... only problem is the gems.

my grid is 70% though, can be a little more cause none of my weapon are max skill level or even remotely close.
will use Mordred+sniper shot w/ tyr's def debuff.. should be 30% assuming it lands....... meh, not really having any expectations even after not using thunder team for a while.. though the last time I used them the grid was under 40%

bigblackcock
11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Well yes, Sniper Shot an extra 10% Atk and 5% Def decrease (or 0% Def decrease if your Tyr isn't Awakened).

And jesus christ, your Thunder team is leagues above mine. Assuming you have like 60% Assault, I don't see you having any issues whatsoever. Just unload everything and full Burst on turn5/6 and dead. Well, that's how I'd assume it goes, without seeing how the event pans out.
i don't plan to awaken tyr as i have so many kami that can be awakened and not that much amount of draconic eyes, so i'll rather save them.
just wondering, is there a way to get a copy of SSR weapon from raid event? i have the hammer from jorm at just 2 stars.
it's true it's better than SR weapons so i keep it, but in the much longer run i may replace it to max star SSR weapon if it's not possible to MLB it.
also, i was lucky with ixion event and using 1 copies of ixid blade, atm 1 of them MLB with level 20 skill level and the 2nd one with 2 stars and level 6 skill level (can MLB in the next rematch with ixion)

Slashley
11-18-2017, 02:24 AM
just wondering, is there a way to get a copy of SSR weapon from raid event? i have the hammer from jorm at just 2 stars.At the moment, no.

And why stop at two Ixid Blades when you might get three?

bigblackcock
11-18-2017, 03:21 AM
At the moment, no.

And why stop at two Ixid Blades when you might get three?

for that to happen i need to buy all the copies of the...2nd rematch? +find 1 i shiny chest, then i'll have 3 MLB copies of it lol
but isn't there a way to limit break SSR event weapons further? so we can get them to level 150 and level 30 skill levels?
if we need more copies of them same weapon, mayb i can do with just 2 copies of it :O

Slashley
11-18-2017, 04:15 AM
I haven't researched that, but to my understanding, you don't need an extra copy of the weapon itself. Just the weapon and... Orihalcum or whatever it was?
I'm not sure was Ixid Blade one of the weapons you can do that to, though. I think starting from the SECOND second reprint on, those became a thing. So starting from Phoenix Bow.

Again, don't take my word for it. This is so far away I haven't researched the topic in the slightest.

sanahtlig
11-18-2017, 06:43 AM
4th Weapon Limit Breaks don't require an additional copy of the original weapon. For details, see the links in my guide.

sanahtlig
11-18-2017, 06:46 AM
is there a way to get a copy of SSR weapon from raid event? i have the hammer from jorm at just 2 stars.
Not that I know of, now or in the future. The eidolon shop will have raid eidolons, and raid kamihime tickets will offer a way to get those, but I don't know of a method for obtaining additional copies of raid weapons from past events.

I’ve missed events. Is it possible to get the kamihime, weapons, and eidolons I’ve missed? (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.hgd2yh2qjg6m)

bigblackcock
11-18-2017, 08:07 AM
I haven't researched that, but to my understanding, you don't need an extra copy of the weapon itself. Just the weapon and... Orihalcum or whatever it was?
I'm not sure was Ixid Blade one of the weapons you can do that to, though. I think starting from the SECOND second reprint on, those became a thing. So starting from Phoenix Bow.

Again, don't take my word for it. This is so far away I haven't researched the topic in the slightest.
hmm? isn't ixion had a 2nd reprint in DMM along a new weapon? thought they'll also make ixid blade available to limit break further.
oh well, maybe later on...for them XD

4th Weapon Limit Breaks don't require an additional copy of the original weapon. For details, see the links in my guide.
so basically we just need the Orichalcum from guild order and the amount depends on the type of weapon (2 for a weapon like ixid blade)
thanks for the info :D

Not that I know of, now or in the future. The eidolon shop will have raid eidolons, and raid kamihime tickets will offer a way to get those, but I don't know of a method for obtaining additional copies of raid weapons from past events.

I’ve missed events. Is it possible to get the kamihime, weapons, and eidolons I’ve missed? (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.hgd2yh2qjg6m)
oh, that item you mentioned in the link can limit break any SSR weapon, but the price seems to high to me.
maybe it's 20 draconic eyes shards instead of 20 draconic eyes?
draconic are currently hard to get unless you whale and get the same SSR kami in gacha, even if they make it easier to get with event missions, events etc it'll take a long time to farm them.
so i'm not sure 20 draconic eyes will be a price as it seems too high for it and not worth it when you can awaken a kami with just 3 of them.
well, just hope it's 2 draconic eyes, but if not then yea, doesn't seems to be worth the price.

sanahtlig
11-18-2017, 08:18 AM
doesn't seems to be worth the price.
The best use of these would probably be limit breaking +100% eidolons. In any case, it's a mistake to assume that the price of items in the shop are properly balanced to their value, even accounting for different usage cases. We all know Gatcha games don't work like that. They're designed to induce players to spend recklessly.

Slashley
11-18-2017, 08:57 AM
hmm? isn't ixion had a 2nd reprint in DMM along a new weapon? thought they'll also make ixid blade available to limit break further.--Second reprints off you a SSR Eidolon, a new SSR weapon and the old SSR weapon which you can also limit break a fourth time.

I think that's how the system works, anyway.

bigblackcock
12-08-2017, 09:06 PM
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/resources/pc/normal/7a/ba/e6cd8f7917395ccba86126097f2fa247cb7f69dfd2ab3f67ba 2f9945a91e7aba.jpg?version=1512105327
48H for the maintenance

OtherGuy02
12-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Can't wait to do the Event missions. I really hope they don't short-change us and not add them... I think they will add them but just got this nagging feeling that it's possible they may not do, you know?
The Hercules shaped hole in my Souls list leaves me empty inside xD

VeryVoodoo
12-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Can't wait to do the Event missions. I really hope they don't short-change us and not add them... I think they will add them but just got this nagging feeling that it's possible they may not do, you know?
The Hercules shaped hole in my Souls list leaves me empty inside xD

Weren't we supposed to get Accessory Quests with the last event too? If so, Nutaku failed on that as well?

We'll see if they implement both sets of quests with this new event. If they do though, I'm sensing some big maintenance delays. :rolleyes:

Slashley
12-09-2017, 02:44 AM
Hercules never.
Accessory Quests never.
Event Quests never.
Miracle tickets never.

It's all OVER

LeCrestfallen
12-09-2017, 04:57 AM
well i do have a hope for miracle ticket on christmas though.

sanahtlig
12-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Hercules never.
Accessory Quests never.
Event Quests never.
Miracle tickets never.

It's all OVER
You can count on Nutaku to implement cash shop content, if nothing else. Expect Miracle tickets to be available for Christmas.

OtherGuy02
12-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Hercules never.
Accessory Quests never.
Event Quests never.
Miracle tickets never.

It's all OVER

Why Slashley, WHY?!? Why must you hurt me so! D:

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 11:55 AM
How much of a difference will not having accessories make? In the case we don't get them.

VeryVoodoo
12-10-2017, 01:06 PM
How much of a difference will not having accessories make? In the case we don't get them.
A pretty huge difference actually. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from my parsing of the broken google translations of JP Wiki, each Kami can equip up to 3 of them. And the SSR accessories have 2-3 special bonus effects each, on top of granting stats like 1.2K+ attack & some HP for each acc equipped. So a kami team fully decked out in accessories can get upwards of +18K ATK, etc... not even including the bonus effects & HP gained. Of course, the SSRs won't be easy to get at all, but even the SR accs grant a significant boost in terms of power.

Also I'm pretty sure Souls don't get to equip accs but can a DMM player just confirm on this for me? Too lazy to go back and read through the broken English of google translate again. xD

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 01:24 PM
The way it's worded on the wiki makes me think that the stats from accessories are just for the kamihime equipping them, so it'd be ~3k something atk for a decked out kamihime, but not 18k from 6 fully equipped kamihime. But I don't know for sure myself.

The bonus effects are typically a few percentage points to this thing or that thing.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Well I hope we do get them then. I remember a few rerun events we had that were more difficult than expected because we weren't suppose to have them yet and they didn't scale it down for us when they decided to give them to us several months early. Guess we'll just have to see tonight.

VeryVoodoo
12-10-2017, 02:40 PM
The way it's worded on the wiki makes me think that the stats from accessories are just for the kamihime equipping them, so it'd be ~3k something atk for a decked out kamihime, but not 18k from 6 fully equipped kamihime.

Umm, but the atk/stats of the kamis are factored into your overall atk right? Go equip a Kami with low ATK power, then replace it with a Kami with higher ATK power. Your overall ATK stat changes on the MyPage stats right? So if each Kami gets an extra +3.6K ATK, and you have a fully decked team, what do you mean you won't get +18K with a full team. I don't follow your logic (or lack of it). :p

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 03:02 PM
The overall atk as displayed in the upper left corner? Why would it go up by 18k? It's an average. It's (total HP of everybody + total atk of everybody) / 7.

Slashley
12-10-2017, 03:14 PM
-- Go equip a Kami with low ATK power, then replace it with a Kami with higher ATK power. Your overall ATK stat changes on the MyPage stats right? --Well, yes... but... that number doesn't actually mean anything? The damage each Hime does can be seen from the Edit screen, and swapping different Hime doesn't have an effect the others.

Whether or not the Accessories will start affecting the stats of others remains to be seen though.

VeryVoodoo
12-10-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm not saying the stats of one will affect the stats of others. :face palm: I'm not sure if that's how it works, because it it did, then that would make them pretty OP.
What I'm saying is if each of your kamis ATK goes up individually by a certain amount, then overall your team's atk goes up by those amounts added right?

For example, if your kamis' ATK were 45k, 40k, 40k, 40k, 40k before accs, and then went up to 49k, 43k, 43k, 43k, 43k with accs, are you saying your overall team's ATK isn't going to go up? I'm not saying the avg atk stat of each can go up by +18k, I'm saying the overall ATK stats of your team added up can go up by +18k then. And yea the Mypage stat is an average, and if the average went up +3.6k, that means overall you gained +18k from all 5 kamis, no? I don't understand what you guys are trying to say otherwise. Is this not correct?

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 05:48 PM
When we refer to Atk or gains in Atk, it's always implicitly in the context of an individual character, never the sum of the entire party. So the way you phrased it earlier does not come off the way you think it does to the longer time players here.

Coconut
12-10-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm thinking Jack-o-Frost should be low priority/skip because of the 45% water eidolon coming soon. Or, since I'm not a whale and my teams are unfocussed (i.e. I tend to use elemental advantage in every fight, and even Lilim teams), is the fire resistance valuable enough to either spend elixirs to get her, or even to prioritize her over the weapon?

Recently pulled Cthulu from gacha so I'm thinking I might be getting somewhere with water if I can roll Snow Raphael.

Marigold
12-10-2017, 09:42 PM
The Eidolon is indeed a grab one for the 50 Magic Jewels if you have Garuda it's just better to wait for the 45% attribute one that will come within a few months.
Go for the weapons first and then grab any Eidolon copy you feel like with the leftovers
If you aren't interested on spending too much money maybe two miracle tickets a year would be fine rather than the intense RNG some people do, I do think Snow Raphael is permanent and you can Miracle Ticket for her

Aidoru
12-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Jack Frost's battle effect is -1 overdrive charge to enemy meter. That's at least good as a sub eidolon. The only other eidolon with this ability is Anubis, the dark 100% atk gacha eidolon. <br />
<br />
Well...

Marigold
12-10-2017, 10:06 PM
That would be neat as an assist Eidolon skill since no Raid or Advent take that long to even consider the 9 turns cooldown personally not even Ragnaroks (even though it has a high missing chance like Raphael's) since otherwise it would be only useful on prolongated Ragnaroks or High Level Union events but people just auto on those, I do max everything as well within the few days since I plan on exchanging for other Eidolons when the orb system drops but I'm trying to help him since he's asking for an opinion on it

Aidoru
12-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Advent Ultimate can take enough turns because trash mobs exist and I can definitely see using Jack Frost over the 45% water eidolon as a main for some battles just because the effect is just that much better. The 45% water eidolons battle effect is literally the passive of Jack Frost, a fire resistance buff. It's going to suck when everyone on my FL switches over to the 45% water eidolon.

Regardless, it was just a way to look at how it could be useful. Not everyone is as strong as you are.

Marigold
12-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Regarding those enemies it normally takes one row per turn for me so it would be a 2 turn extension on those "thrash" mobs but then again you could drop that clock that cuts 5 turns of cooldown on your main and assist Eidolon, disregarding that on my weakest teams burstless I kill Ultimate advents in 3 to 5 turns so it's definitely not for me in the long run but I see the versatility in a team that needs it (say Thunder that struggles a lot at the moment) It also comes by depending on the player's playstyle.
I find those effects like God Kaiser Dragons or buffs as Lilims to be pretty much irrelevant but at the moment I will get Jack and all the Eidolons that come my way with over 40% Attack Increases and over 1850 Attack at Level 100 for obvious reasons (plus the 10% attribute increase on monochrome teams), this months to come will be really good regarding Eidolon Strength :D

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 11:00 PM
With event missions hopefully being implemented, I'll take whatever I can to help me clear the one that requires all R kamihimes.

Aidoru
12-10-2017, 11:19 PM
I don't think it's going to be too bad, though probably going be a lot of relying on your soul. Do find it nice that R himes have some kind of use or purpose now, even if minor.

Aidoru
12-10-2017, 11:56 PM
No idea what the snowman debuff does but basically just gave me free turns if anything. Logged on early enough to do Ragnarok before reset. No problems using my light team and again with my thunder team using Gawain+Sniper. Didn't really pay attention but I think regular overdrive for ragnarok inflicts atk down, double atk down and triple atk down.

And not that it really matters but trash mobs are dark for the other difficulties.

Also very nice log in rewards.

Overall event, very easy.

omelletetherice
12-11-2017, 01:14 AM
did rag n it was pretty easy actually. as for the snowman debuff it does dot and has a low chance of stoppin said hime from atking. it also has a low hit rate too so~ yea... also i think her rage od only heals around 25k, unless i missed a zero. so its not that bad.

mustafa
12-11-2017, 01:48 AM
ultimate with R only isn`t a challenge either

Blueguy
12-11-2017, 02:32 AM
R seemed easier for me than SR did.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 03:08 AM
Seems they lowered the Gem gacha daily to 3 from 5 pulls, and also renamed it "Gem Gacha" instead of "Normal gacha".

AznSamsung
12-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Fck ... almost die to ulti (plz mind my lanuage as i am a true gentlemen) ... look like i have to spam exp instead

Kitty
12-11-2017, 04:12 AM
ult - easy
ult with SR or lower - easy
ult with R or lower - easy
ult with wind team - easy
ragnarok - easy

ehh... lol

Slashley
12-11-2017, 06:05 AM
I'm thinking Jack-o-Frost should be low priority/skip because of the 45% water eidolon coming soon.--
The Eidolon is indeed a grab one for the 50 Magic Jewels if you have Garuda it's just better to wait for the 45% attribute one that will come within a few months.--I believe the -10% from Fire passive makes this one a lot better against Fire mobs. Double up on these takes out -20% of all damage I'd believe. This makes this one amazing for Fire mains who intend to fight through Fire mobs in Accessory quests for example, I'd imagine.
-- Logged on early enough to do Ragnarok before reset. --Sadly, I slept badly so I missed out on the extra Ragnarok and 2-4 pots (2 from Shop, 2 from daily Event Quest).

I also made a video of my R Hime Ult clear, buuuut... turns out there was nothing to it. At least not for a Thunder main. Oh well.

Coconut
12-11-2017, 06:22 AM
I'm level 64, you'd think I'd have picked up Perun by now. :(

(Even if I am sitting on 275,000 gems because I'm not motivated enough to deal with all the stuff that will come out.)

bigblackcock
12-11-2017, 08:30 AM
well, my first attempt before reset was a little better, but whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mze1mCUFdhY

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Yea, if you only use water against fire, then the +10% fire resistance is really good. I'm not actually sure if double Jack Frosts stack, but to this point, eidolon passives have always stacked.
So let's say if you enter a fight against Fire with double Jack Frost; assuming they stack, that's 20% fire resistance for the entire fight. Not only is that -20% from all damage you'll be taking that fight, element resistance buffs stack additivelywith damage cuts and reflects. So if you use Joan of Arc's damage cut for example, that -40% gets added to the 20% fire resist so your damage_cut_total is 60% (ie, multiply damage by 0.4).

WhatIconceal
12-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Did Wind only team + R only hime Ult in one run, went better than expected considering my crappy grid.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 12:39 PM
I just notice that there is a festive version of raphael in the cutscenes of the jack frost event, also got to see krampus and nicholas, so im curios if there is a christmass event second part after the jack frost event, or this is for the next year?

Aidoru
12-11-2017, 12:53 PM
I just notice that there is a festive version of raphael in the cutscenes of the jack frost event, also got to see krampus and nicholas, so im curios if there is a christmass event second part after the jack frost event, or this is for the next year?

DMM got Snow Raphael when the Saints Requiem raid event ended, which is the next event we'll get after this one. Krampus is the SR hime you can get from the event.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 12:54 PM
St. Nicholas will be the next event, with Krampus being the event SR (as it will be a raid)
The snow variant of Raphael is/was supposed to get added to the gacha (permanent addition!) with the Typhon/Garuda reprint, which actually ran after St. Nicholas on DMM. What happens for us after St. Nicholas is to be determined... :/

Laventale
12-11-2017, 02:17 PM
I'm level 64, you'd think I'd have picked up Perun by now. :(

(Even if I am sitting on 275,000 gems because I'm not motivated enough to deal with all the stuff that will come out.)

Perun was one of the first Thunder Kamis I've got.

Also, yesterday pulled Light Perun from the Jewel gacha, she's so fucking cute.

bigblackcock
12-11-2017, 02:23 PM
thanks to kitty for helping :D
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335477338567475203/389889564233170965/image.png

Slashley
12-11-2017, 02:40 PM
How does somebody else help with that?

Also, a giant waste to buy that now when there's still so long of the event left. If you get a platinum chest with that, you'll be sadface.

Kitty
12-11-2017, 03:17 PM

Also, a giant waste to buy that now when there's still so long of the event left. If you get a platinum chest with that, you'll be sadface.

i helped cause i found it in the chest XD
he bought enough for 2 star, no point to buy the last til the last day in case of that exact reason... but we found it so soon :D
..now to just find it in my own account

Naes
12-11-2017, 04:06 PM
i dont appreciate all these meng huo's

Meng Huo (Mii)
12-11-2017, 04:14 PM
well FUCK you too, look in light/dark for phoenix or ouroborus !!!!!!!!

bigblackcock
12-11-2017, 08:19 PM

well, i did buy 3 copies to make it 2 stars, then she found me the last copy in shiny chest :D
and even if i'll find more copies of the weapon i won't be sad, if it's enough i'll use 2 copies of the weapon, and if not- free materal weapon to level up skill level.

BlazingDiancie
12-12-2017, 02:50 PM
I only have one SSR in Brahma and I dont even have a powerful Thunder Eidolon. The only three I have are a one-break Mastema, an unbroken Ixion and fully broken + max level Meng Huo yet I'm still demolishing Ultimate. Ragnarok's well out of my league though. I shall be glad with the Thunder Crucible event rolls around, my wind team's one of my strongest. That Snowman Stomp attack is a real piss-take though. It's essentially just a reskinned version of Dizzy. Her Rage Overdrive is pretty damn strong but because of my damage output, she can only use it once as she's under 1/3 HP when she uses it, and Mordred's debuffs completely nullify that regen she gets.

bigblackcock
12-12-2017, 08:10 PM
tried my dark team in ragnarok, should i keep the team like that or move susanoo to sub and beelzebub ro front so i can have attack buff to all+rampage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sZe3Il8frs

Slashley
12-13-2017, 04:05 AM
tried my dark team in ragnarok, should i keep the team like that or move susanoo to sub and beelzebub ro front so i can have attack buff to all+rampage?More importantly... why... why are you... why on Earth are you using double Character Attack Eidolons?

If you want to have HP from Dullahan, that's fine.
If you want to have Ability+ for Susanoo and the Combo- debuff straight off the bat, that's fine.

Using both of these at the same time? That's NOT fine. I don't know your numbers, but using mine, you're losing like ~13% from your Eidolon choices when compared to Jack+3-star Azathoth, or ~20% from using double Jack. Being able to hit for 20k off-element while handicapping yourself that much with your Eidolon choices is... is... quite impressive? But still really, really foolish.

EDIT: Holy shit, I am blind. You are using Jack. Nevermind me.
;_;
Your signature is confusing.

Kitty
12-13-2017, 04:07 AM
More importantly... why... why are you... why on Earth are you using double Character Attack Eidolons?

If you want to have Ability+ for Susanoo and the Combo- debuff straight off the bat, that's fine.

Using both of these at the same time? That's NOT fine. I don't know your numbers, but using mine, you're losing like ~13% from your Eidolon choices when compared to Jack+3-star Azathoth, or ~20% from using double Jack. Being able to hit for 20k off-element while handicapping yourself that much with your Eidolon choices is... is... quite impressive? But still really, really foolish.

;_;

looool i told him to change it but he won't listen !!!

bigblackcock
12-13-2017, 05:09 AM
More importantly... why... why are you... why on Earth are you using double Character Attack Eidolons?

;_;

Oh, i'm kinda too lazy to edit my signature for every little change, so i decided to edit it after next event.
Sorry for confusing you :o

Slashley
12-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Not that it matters since Jack Frost seems to be on the easy side for everyone, but I thought I might as well make a video. It's not often that I get to fight against the weakness of my main Element.

I thought I'd get a good one, but Thor and Mordred decided otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgv_tzsepUI
Oh well. Even if you count the Paralyzes, Jack Frost still wouldn't have gotten an Overdrive off. The only difference is that my damage output is slightly higher now that Snowman couldn't happen. On the other hand, my Full Burst is one or two turns later than usual. Mordred usually does multi-attacks thanks to her Combo+ against debuffed passive, which would've saved a turn. And a single AoE would've given her enough to save another.

Kitty
12-15-2017, 03:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsOaqSpCKQ&ab_channel=MuYing

Slashley
12-15-2017, 04:55 AM
That lagging is impressive as always.

Why is your Awakened Tyr in the last slot, though? Those with the most +burst should be as high up as possible, so that they can fuel a full-burst. Which would mean Tyr first, Tez second. If you had saved buffs for that (Arthur's team-wide buff + burst+100 for example) you probably could've killed Jack Frost in that one attack.

Hmm... though, I guess it is unreliable for Tyr to get to 100 burst just by herself before the first Overdrive. That's where Rami-Rami, Raiko and Takemikazuchi shine, but if you don't have any of them... I guess that's why she's the last, so that if somebody else gets lucky, then at least Tyr gets to burst it up. I think I'd rather use Ygg in order to eat an Overdrive for damage, then blast Jack Frost away in a single full burst. But I guess your way works too.

Kitty
12-15-2017, 07:04 AM
i'm half offended

Marigold
12-15-2017, 10:41 AM
You should really buff before you debuff
Also you could've avoided that overdrive if you used a single skill before attacking the 2nd turn maybe Perun's 'cause it's the weakest skill in your team and proceed to lower the raging bar further with normal hits

It's just an advice, I don't have a single Thunder SSR (neither Wind, those are my weakest attributes) and still none of my Himes get killed in Ragnarok.
Also Slashey's advice is correct

VeryVoodoo
12-15-2017, 11:37 AM
If you know you're going to beat it anyway & know you're not going to wipe, does it really matter how you beat it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A few of our members do ragna on auto-attack, so I'm sure they lose kamis now and then, but in the end a win is a win and that's all that really matters. :o

Marigold
12-15-2017, 01:03 PM
He almost died though)?
I'd agree if it wasn't a critical state as the one he got himself into.
I do This specific Ragnarok Raid on Auto-Skill (but I use Vicissitudes of Fortune first lol) but I'm certain I won't lose any himes since I've tested it before, all that's left it's to hope this was the average or a bad luck run which I expect from Kitty since he's pretty strong and has a stupidly good Thunder Team

Maybe I'm overreacting or my OCD is kicking in

bigblackcock
12-15-2017, 01:16 PM
He almost died though)?
I do This specific Ragnarok Raid on Auto-Skill (but I use Vicissitudes of Fortune first lol) but I'm certain I won't lose any himes since I've tested it before, all that's left it's to hope this was the average or a bad luck run which I expect from Kitty since he's pretty strong and has a stupidly good Thunder Team

Maybe I'm overreacting or my OCD is kicking in
i also had a bad luck yesterday, jack was close to be stuneed, so i just attacked without using raijin cut damage skill.
and...well...she didn't stun thanks to snowman debuff and i ate her overdrive, still won in then end though
btw, kitty is a girl..just saying

Kitty
12-15-2017, 01:32 PM
eeeeh.. as I said in the description, it could've easily been avoided that some kami died, was an easy win without any deaths but just didn't click auto ability... it's just your OCD i guess lol
this was actually an exceptionally good run for me, couldn't care less about what happened at the end cause i still won and i....doubt i could've lost any way XD

and yea....
s...stop calling me a guy!!!

Marigold
12-15-2017, 01:46 PM
i also had a bad luck yesterday, jack was close to be stuneed, so i just attacked without using taiko cut damage skill.
and...well...she didn't stun thanks to snowman debuff and i ate her overdrive, still won in then end though
btw, kitty is a girl..just saying

That's really dumb our the Blind from Apocalypse I think, being subdued to it and being a hit short to stun, that must be really discouraging :eek:
Welp I didn't knew that about Kitty, I'm relatively new to the Forums :<

eeeeh.. as I said in the description, it could've easily been avoided that some kami died, was an easy win without any deaths but just didn't click auto ability... it's just your OCD i guess lol
this was actually an exceptionally good run for me, couldn't care less about what happened at the end cause i still won and i....doubt i could've lost any way XD

and yea....
s...stop calling me a guy!!!

And oh well, I guess this is indeed your average and a win's a win, from now on I shall refer to you just as Kitty if you dislike the other pronoun :>

VeryVoodoo
12-15-2017, 03:39 PM
He almost died though)?

Ah I see. I didn't know that was the case, since I didn't actually watch any vids.
I was just speaking in general, I guess. :>

Kitty
12-16-2017, 04:11 AM
and i found one for myself :D
https://i.imgur.com/HqMfmYs.jpg
a nice material, unless i found.....2 more copies in the next 2 days from chest which i highly doubt so... nice material1!!!!!11

Laventale
12-16-2017, 07:49 PM
and i found one for myself :D
https://i.imgur.com/HqMfmYs.jpg
a nice material, unless i found.....2 more copies in the next 2 days from chest which i highly doubt so... nice material1!!!!!11

Well shit. That's Ragnarok or Ultimate? Someone of our guild got a Hammer drop doing Expert.

Marigold
12-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Well shit. That's Ragnarok or Ultimate? Someone of our guild got a Hammer drop doing Expert.

The Ragnarok drops ALWAYS include a Demon Core (Platinum Chest) and have only one Gold Chest
For my experience you have a better chance of Dropping Weapon/Eidolons from Lower Difficulties but you end up with little to no material in exchange if you gamble that way

AznSamsung
12-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Dumb question ... this event reprint yes or no

WhatIconceal
12-17-2017, 09:18 AM
Dumb question ... this event reprint yes or no

no, there's no info about reprint in jp wiki

marcineb
12-17-2017, 09:42 AM

I won one Hammer on Ultimate, but my brother won two hammers on Expert (drop from different runs of course)... So that's possible - and with some (or I should write "much") luck...

Aidoru
12-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Being able to get a SR/SSR chest has been in the game since launch. I think only advent expert and ultimate drop them though, haven't heard of anyone getting it from the other 2 lower difficulties. Not sure if Ragnarok drops it but I would assume it could.

For raid events, you can also get them from exprt raids that you started, supposedly.

Marigold
12-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Being able to get a SR/SSR chest has been in the game since launch. I think only advent expert and ultimate drop them though, haven't heard of anyone getting it from the other 2 lower difficulties. Not sure if Ragnarok drops it but I would assume it could.

For raid events, you can also get them from exprt raids that you started, supposedly.

I've never seen a Ragnarok Weapon/Eidolon drop so I can't talk about that difficulty, but once doing the "easier" Advents for the 50 Magic Jewels I dropped Garuda on the 2nd Difficulty, also I saw a screenshot of someone claiming to have dropped an SR event weapon in the easier difficulty.

VeryVoodoo
12-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Well according to a DMM player, every difficulty in advent can drop plat chests, including the beginner one. Claims to have seen 2 SSR drops from beginner difficulty even.
I personally have never seen it, but then again, I never grind anything but ultimate so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blueguy
12-17-2017, 07:57 PM
One of my first Rag wins had an SSR drop. I was excited thinking it had a higher chance of getting one. Of course I haven't seen one again since then.

Laventale
12-18-2017, 11:22 AM
The Ragnarok drops ALWAYS include a Demon Core (Platinum Chest) and have only one Gold Chest
For my experience you have a better chance of Dropping Weapon/Eidolons from Lower Difficulties but you end up with little to no material in exchange if you gamble that way

The event is ending in a couple hours and I already got what I've been looking for, so might as well try.

Aidoru
12-18-2017, 01:29 PM
Despite all this time, I did not notice til now that they finally changed Raiko's name to her proper name, Raijin.

AzureSkye
12-18-2017, 02:33 PM
She's only called Raijin in battle, still Raiko everywhere else and its been this way since her release.

Aidoru
12-18-2017, 02:53 PM
I guess that goes to show what little attention I pay to my thunder team.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Despite all this time, I did not notice til now that they finally changed Raiko's name to her proper name, Raijin.How is that the "proper" name? They're both different ways to read her kanji?

Aidoru
12-19-2017, 05:41 AM
How is that the "proper" name? They're both different ways to read her kanji?

Each kamihime is based off something. The only notable thing Raiko is in Japan is a satellite. Raijin on the other hand is an actual Japanese god that represents thunder and lightning and she is portrayed using drums to make thunder in pretty much all incarnations of whatever she's used in, the very same kind of drums our Rajin/Raiko has. When I saw her translated name in the nutaku version, I always thought it was weird since those drums made it very obvious.

Kureru
12-19-2017, 01:05 PM
Raijin and Raikou are different names for the same person. Nothing strange about her being called Raiko, not to mention the fact that her name is pronounced Raikou in her intro scene.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 01:19 PM
'jin' and 'kou' are both valid readings of the same kanji.
The actual funky thing going on here is to note that 'jin' is on'yomi (reading derived from Chinese) while 'kou' is kun'yomi (native Japanese reading). The 'Rai' in 'raijin' is also the on'yomi reading for that respective name. So 'Raijin' would be consistently on'yomi for both kanji. 'Raikou' would be mixing on'yomi and kun'yomi. Such combinations exist, but just aren't as common as straight on'yomi or kun'yomi. And in this case specifically, in practice, nobody ever mixed the two together for 'Raijin' (...until Nutaku :P). Technically viable, but if you say it out loud in reference to this specific deity, you'll get Japanese listeners scratching their head or looking at you wondering what the hell you're talking about.

Kureru
12-19-2017, 01:31 PM
I'm not sure what kanji you mean but the kanji in Raiko's name is 公 which I believe has onyomi kou and kunyomi ooyake

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Huh, thought it was 神