PDA

View Full Version : Lilim eidolons requirement

Saeleyna
11-23-2017, 10:00 AM
Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times already, but the lilim eidolons confuse me. Do all 3 elements have to be in your active team for it to take effect, or do they mean 3 additional elements, or what? Having all wind primary party with water and fire in sub slots (3 elements total) definitely does not activate the effect.

Aidoru
11-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Your main active members need to fit the requirements. If one dies and gets replaced by a sub and changes your team composition to where it doesn't fit the requirements anymore, then you lose the passive effect.

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Your main active members need to fit the requirements. If one dies and gets replaced by a sub and changes your team composition to where it doesn't fit the requirements anymore, then you lose the passive effect.

I had a feeling. In that case is it ever even worth it? I mean if your main comp is wind lets say and you're making use of that it means 2 characters that aren't getting any weapon bonuses (or split 50/50), loss of weakness bonus if you're fighting lightning, which I feel like would drop your damage way way more than the buff would make up for. Any good comps that can make use of either fire or grass lilim?

sanahtlig
11-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Lilims are non-optimal in general. You can observe for yourself how team damage with different eidolons compares using the Constant Effects Damage Calculator in my toolbox. Also keep in mind that their base stats are low, so you have to take that into account too.

Slashley
11-23-2017, 11:18 AM
Lilims have a plethora of problems, yeah.
1. 90% sounds high, but since it only applies to three out of five members, you should think of it as 54%.
2. It's Character attack, so you need to use an Elemental Eidolon as your secondary. And oh look, the secondary Eidolon also only applies to three characters, so your damage output is gimped.
3. Because you're using Lilim + Elemental, you don't have any +HP Eidolons, lowering your survival ability.
4. Your team is unreliable - if anyone dies, you either risk losing one third of your damage output or de-activating one of your Eidolons.
5. Lilims have low base attack.

There are extreme cases where a Lilim can be good for you, but these extreme cases require you to have some extra ordinary off-Element Hime. Plus it needs to be in a team where you have little investment in skill levels, since if you have proper weapons, other Eidolons will just be better. As such, ultimately you'll just never, ever use Lilims endgame.

fucka
11-23-2017, 11:38 AM
Lilim would be useful, if you have to mix up your team a bit for certain spells from kamis, which don't have the same elements. Otherwise lilim is weak

LeCrestfallen
11-23-2017, 11:59 AM
They are atleast adorable ~~