PDA

View Full Version : So, what unit did you spend your black tickets on?

Arkinum
11-23-2017, 11:59 AM
Aisha - I heard a lot of good things about her, but really, she kind of sucks at lower levels. Pretty much a downgraded vampire hunter.

Sybilla - Wanted her on Nutaku, I'm not disappointed with my choice. She is everything you would expect from a black princess.

Tenhou
11-23-2017, 12:26 PM
Not spent my second ticket yet, waiting for a better spotlight to roll and then decide what i want. The choice as of the moment is between Towa and Elyse, however. My first ticket from a long time ago was on Kayou :P

AgentFakku
11-23-2017, 01:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1yZtgd6.jpg

1st Ticket was Sarah
2nd was Amanda

Nero010
11-26-2017, 07:02 AM
Was a tough choice for me. I have Kayou from rerolling and pulled Silvia from Shrine with my garunteed black pull. Pretty lucky with that one. My all time waifu is Sybilla but her use on DMM in late game content is going down to 0 so Silvia is kinda replacing her... i mean shes a fucking vampire princess with rly cool art and broken on top, how cools that? For my tickets i choosed Nanaly (waifu factor, physical dps im lacking, huge range im lacking and all anti air u ever want) and Rinne (Feng Shui increadibly usefull no matter if new or long term, but especialy new players with all the poison maps and desert maps, she synergies with Silvia and... its Rinne).
Aisha can be replaced by Leona. Sure Leona is not broken herself but she provides the 30% cdr that make Aisha universaly usefull in every team.
Sure same could be said about Nanaly being replaced by Bashira+Spica, but Nanaly at least has waifu factor going on. And shes usefull at every stage into the game.
But to be absolutly honest, between Nanaly, Moltena and Alice i had to roll a dice to make a decision. Rolled until one has been rolled trice first and it was Nanaly.