PDA

View Full Version : "ask" [DMM] Devil Carnival - TCG

Imomora
11-23-2017, 05:14 PM
hi everyone i want ask something about this game. anyone there played this game? i feel lonely no one english player there. please respond who played this game.

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 10:26 AM
hi everyone i want ask something about this game. anyone there played this game? i feel lonely no one english player there. please respond who played this game.

I played for a while, but ended up giving it up since most of the girls I wanted aren't the ones you get from events as a free player. :P

Plus, since I couldn't verify my account I was locked out of some content, like the slot machine, and claiming some event rewards.

Since they started updating the galleries on panda again, it pretty much took away the point of me playing.

Natsuki Sasaki
11-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Wait, there are DMM browser games for phone? This is a new world for me. Can someone give me a link with all dmm games...?

Imomora
11-24-2017, 02:05 PM
I played for a while, but ended up giving it up since most of the girls I wanted aren't the ones you get from events as a free player. :P

Plus, since I couldn't verify my account I was locked out of some content, like the slot machine, and claiming some event rewards.

Since they started updating the galleries on panda again, it pretty much took away the point of me playing.
Machine i think its free no need verify, some event have need to verify for get reward, but overall event is targeting for a ranking, card from ranking event is very expensive.
i have tips for you how to get easly girl from event, its just try to make many account and try it do some event for free card and other like a potion and mana stone try to sell them and get girls what you want .

Imomora
11-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Wait, there are DMM browser games for phone? This is a new world for me. Can someone give me a link with all dmm games...?
sorry i cant post link i dont know why, i just can send a screenshot

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 01:24 AM
Machine i think its free no need verify, some event have need to verify for get reward, but overall event is targeting for a ranking, card from ranking event is very expensive.
i have tips for you how to get easly girl from event, its just try to make many account and try it do some event for free card and other like a potion and mana stone try to sell them and get girls what you want .

Slot machine requires verification. Even though I had enough to buy 10 spins it would never let me and just give me the usual not verified fairy.

Imomora
11-25-2017, 05:51 AM
Slot machine requires verification. Even though I had enough to buy 10 spins it would never let me and just give me the usual not verified fairy.
what you mean? email verify or mobile verify. i never get that problem since i play DC, when i make a new char and play a machine 10 spin never asked about verify

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 06:38 AM
what you mean? email verify or mobile verify. i never get that problem since i play DC, when i make a new char and play a machine 10 spin never asked about verify

It wants me to verify my DMM account with SMS.

Imomora
11-25-2017, 07:49 AM
It wants me to verify my DMM account with SMS.
really? i never get that, but when i try do panchiko it need verify.
try to make a new account

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 09:04 AM
really? i never get that, but when i try do panchiko it need verify.
try to make a new account

It's entirely possible I've mistaken the pachinko machine for a slot machine.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 09:06 AM
Although I thought it was a slot machine since the button to access it literally says slot.

Imomora
11-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Although I thought it was a slot machine since the button to access it literally says slot.
that "Slot" button in menu for machine

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Where can i download it