PDA

View Full Version : [Event 30] Christmas Event - Saint Nicholas Raid!

Kitty
11-24-2017, 03:50 PM
HO HO HO! <br />
<br />
Another raid-io! no? ok! <br />
<br />
Well, let's get started! <br />
It's another self explanatory event, like all other raids, but it's a special holiday event! <br />
<br />
As usual, we have the three part...

Aidoru
11-24-2017, 04:12 PM
This event is xmas to anyone using light. A strong light eidolon and finally an non-gacha SSR light weapon for Mordred and Joan.

Marigold
11-24-2017, 04:19 PM
Hey look, a Christmas Kitty!
I hope we get the Miracle Tickets before this event to pick Osiris; then I'll main the Koihime Dark SR (I don't know her name yet my bad haha), Amon Unleashed, Hades and Beelze with Cassiopeia EX: Vicissitudes of Fortune (I guess I'll wait on other people for the Black Propaganda)

Now we play the waiting game, Lilim and Jack 'o Frost are on the way...

bigblackcock
11-24-2017, 11:14 PM
this event is good for both saint nicolas and the SSR light sword, finally can use arthur, mordred and arc in light team.

AutoCrimson
11-25-2017, 03:37 AM
now im in doubts... should i waste my jewels in *cough* unrealistic *cough* trying to get Light Satan, or should i wait for Light Tsukuyomi...

bigblackcock
11-25-2017, 03:48 AM
now im in doubts... should i waste my jewels in *cough* unrealistic *cough* trying to get Light Satan, or should i wait for Light Tsukuyomi...
i think light tsukuyomi will be nicer, though light satan is limited edition....

fucka
11-29-2017, 12:48 PM
light tsukuyomi is core, and light satan...

bigblackcock
12-18-2017, 03:21 AM
So...nicholas event will start 24H after jack frost event ends.
The question is..what will they do after it?

idunno
12-18-2017, 06:09 AM
So...nicholas event will start 24H after jack frost event ends.
The question is..what will they do after it?

I believe they'll do what some guy posted here a while back. With making it an event ish, by adding hercules, accessory quests and stuff. Instead of a rerun.

My guess is only from speculations and gut feeling tho

MrTouchdown
12-18-2017, 11:10 AM
While you battle against a beautiful girl dressed as Santa, we have to fight against a demon-horse-mecha Santa with drones.

Laventale
12-18-2017, 11:14 AM
Fuck, more grinding :(

Slashley
12-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Fuck, more grinding :(That's quite literally all that Kamihime has to offer.

fucka
12-19-2017, 07:35 AM
That's quite literally all that Kamihime has to offer.

and 90% of all browser and mobile games has to offer :D

Laventale
12-19-2017, 01:41 PM
That's quite literally all that Kamihime has to offer.

At least the Union event was fun but eh.

Aidoru
12-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Looks like we got accessories.

I think accessory quests share the same timer? Ran 1 and 2 on auto. Tried 3 and it was more difficult that I expected, not hard but probably not something I would auto. Cost some break limit materials to initiate. Couldn't run 4 after, japanese text pop up about timer reset/cooldown.

A new way to get stronger which I'm all good for. Hopefully just a week of accessory farming will make do.

bigblackcock
12-20-2017, 01:12 AM
Boo...so they are doing accessory quest now when i have visitors at home and can't play as much.
Oh well, at least i had time to clear rank 3, but no time to try rank 4...
Oh well maybe next month when i have more free time

Wraith235
12-20-2017, 01:56 AM
seems red souls only come from Rags now and even then not all the time ... this is a little ridiculous

Slashley
12-20-2017, 09:24 AM
It is Wed and I never have as much time as I'd like to play KH, but first Burst Hour is done.

This new system sucks fucking balls. It's even worse than before, jesus christ.
Well, at least they fixed the problem that there's 7439827483 raids up at all times. Now, since you can only find Crosses when you start your own raid, that means you can't get the mats by using Seeds. And that means... that there's hardly any raids up. It's usually 1-2 raids that I can see, whileas before it was like 5+ raids all the time.

The drops suck balls as well:
Creating Expert: 1 Blue + 1 Expert cross + 1 Rag cross
Joining Expert: 2 Blue?
Joining Rag: 1 Red
Creating your own Rag: 3 Red
Note that this is just impressions on me playing for one hour, so I could be wrong about the average drops.

So you either pay ~140 AP for 3 Reds, or four BP for 1 - assuming you'll ever see a Rag up. They're SO DAMN RARE that whenever one pops up, they instantly fill with 15+ people. And the servers are being extremely laggy, hopefully that'll let up. Anyway, in that lag, everyone gets like 2-3 turns and then the boss dies. MvPs go only to people who are playing during their Burst hour, as nothing else matters in such a "short" fight. Short meaning that you stare at your screen for five minutes and nothing happens, then the boss dies.

Thank fucking god that I lucked out and got one of both SSRs in the first 120 Tickets. Now I just need to get 50 Reds, and even that is EUGH.

I used to like raids. A lot. Why are these things that are supposed to make it better just keep making it worse?

CrimsonRunner
12-20-2017, 10:18 AM
They need to put the cap on people in any raid at 10 and put mats to start a raid in a chest that drops only once per raid or smt.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 12:41 PM
Is this how all future raid events are going to be? Or are they going modify the again?

Slashley
12-20-2017, 12:54 PM
I... just realized that we don't get Gems, Seeds or Jewels from the Raid Gacha. And that is terrifying. The gacha was a huge source of all of them. The Japanese wiki lists them, so... what is going on here?
Is this how all future raid events are going to be? Or are they going modify the again?JP wiki for the next two events doesn't list any real changes to the system at all. Just giving minor additional awards for 225 and 250 Blues, it seems...

And that is also terrifying.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 12:56 PM
Rewards eventually change places in the lists. Look at Barong's event page to see the major changes.

Mechanics-wise, dunno; haven't looked into that.

WhatIconceal
12-20-2017, 01:58 PM
I guess i'm in that rank range where i usually don't meet heavy packed players and somehow do enough damage to take mvps in ragna. Did some farming + burst hour:

https://i.imgur.com/vvBGHep.png

Slashley
12-20-2017, 02:06 PM
I guess i'm in that rank range where i usually don't meet heavy packed players and somehow do enough damage to take mvps in ragna. Did some farming + burst hour:

https://i.imgur.com/vvBGHep.pngWas this potting or Seeding?

If Seeding, I'm quite amazed that you found that many Ragnaroks. Also, how are you going to replenish those Seeds now that Raid Gacha doesn't give any?

AznSamsung
12-20-2017, 02:12 PM
sitting at 29 divine and 11 devil atm ... still has about 520 seed left ... just want the eld only

Aidoru
12-20-2017, 03:04 PM
I'm very worried about getting gems now, since you don't get any from the gatcha. It's not like selling the N's will provide you with anything notable either. Without past raid events, my gems count each week went down, from skill enhancing and doesn't even include awakening anything. Now the with accessories, even more gems needed as it requires gems to upgrade.

Slashley
12-20-2017, 03:16 PM
sitting at 29 divine and 11 devil atm ... still has about 520 seed left ... just want the eld onlyNotice that it's possible we'll only have one Advent in the next three months. And the rest being Unions and Raids.

520 Seeds is not much of a stock to take on all of that.

Even less so with no Seeds from Raid Tickets.

I am scared.

AznSamsung
12-20-2017, 03:21 PM

So true .. but now i only need to get less soul with this event ... 200 tickets and this pop out

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 05:38 PM
So is this no gems and seeds thing suppose to be a thing or did nutaku screw up gatcha? It's not the first time they have. Questioning whether or not to save my tickets hoping for a update or if this is how things are going to be from now on.

Dari
12-20-2017, 05:55 PM
According to the jp wiki, there should be gems and seeds in the gacha, the only thing they removed are the PP rewards, so they probably fucked up.

Unregistered
12-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Probably a Nutaku screwup; I'd wait on using the tickets for the time being.

Aidoru
12-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Oh dang, that's rather reassuring to hear. Guess I'll save my tickets in hopes they do something about it.

AgentFakku
12-20-2017, 06:23 PM
Im gonna grind for the light event weapon

already got a lvl 100 light Eidolon, Sphinx-chan, and pretty much my only lvl 100 Eidolon LOL

WhatIconceal
12-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Was this potting or Seeding?

If Seeding, I'm quite amazed that you found that many Ragnaroks. Also, how are you going to replenish those Seeds now that Raid Gacha doesn't give any?

Almost all was seeds, i spawned only 1 ragna so far cause it takes too much AP and it's really annoying, like a multi-step verification.

As mentioned above, it seems that devs messed up with raid gacha again, so i hope they'll fix it. If not, well rip seeds.

bigblackcock
12-20-2017, 08:56 PM
Thank you for playing Kamihime Project!

The game will undergo provisional maintenance for approximately 1 hour starting at 23:00 on 12/20 (PST) .

Patch notes:
・Thor [Awakened] release fix
・Event Raid Gacha Drop Adjustment
・Fixed untranslated text

【Caution】
*To avoid possible data loss, please finish your gaming session before the maintenance starts.
*The game cannot be played during maintenance.
*The schedule of this maintenance may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your consideration and continued support.

Sincerely,
The Devs

and here i used over 400 tickets *Sigh*

Kitty
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
gimmie my fuckin jewels

Marigold
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Oh dear, ain't I happy I kept my 503 Tickets

WhatIconceal
12-20-2017, 09:30 PM
...as expected kek

didimelo100
12-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Goddammit! I wasted all my tickets that i got so far (including the PP ones) before saw that message. :mad:

Laventale
12-20-2017, 09:55 PM
and here i used over 400 tickets *Sigh*

WELL SHIT, SERIOUSLY?.

Kureru
12-20-2017, 11:54 PM
Is it just me or does overwriting Outrage with a better debuff not actually do anything?

Slashley
12-21-2017, 02:26 AM
Is it just me or does overwriting Outrage with a better debuff not actually do anything?Yup. Same with other debuffs - if somebody uses a weak debuff first, your raid is fucked. If you run Mordred and other people are there, it's better to wait and see what EX skills the others are running. And if you bring Sniper Shot/Ambush/Trial by Jury, use those ASAP before somebody applies weaker debuffs.

I don't know when are we getting a fix for that. It's been like this since the start, I believe?

AznSamsung
12-21-2017, 03:53 AM
Well the gacha is going still bad for me .... i have the worst luck .... time to get more seed and gem and jewel then

Ps ... just notice i am getting way less plus one after the gacha fix

Slashley
12-21-2017, 06:40 AM
--
Ps ... just notice i am getting way less plus one after the gacha fixYes, and I'm pretty sure less SSRs now as well, even though Nutaku said that they didn't change those.

However, because the other drops were restored, they now take more slots, obviously. As such, the frequency that you get the +1 stuff is indirectly lowered.

Laventale
12-21-2017, 06:46 AM
http://puu.sh/yL2nI/e612149b93.png

Gee, thanks Nutaku.

Kitty
12-21-2017, 05:14 PM
oh...we're alive again :cool:

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 05:43 PM
So after about an entire days worth of farming, I can say that this new raid drop system isn't as bad as what others seem to have thought when the event started.

Ragnarok drops are rather good. 1 to 2 red souls, even 3 if you start your own, with more than 2 soul fairly common and a load of tickets if you MVP or contribute enough. Easily a page worth of drops. Like 8 to 10+ tickets.

Expert drops 1 to 2 blue souls if you join. Maybe 3 if you create your own? I'm not too sure about that since I mostly just joined others. Expert ticket drops however could use some buffs. I never got more than 5 drops from expert joining as help but in most cases it's just 3 or 4 drops with 3 being annoyingly frequent. Usually 1 to 3 tickets and 1 to 2 souls. This is pretty terrible for ticket farming since you're spending 2 BP for 1~3 tickets while ragnarok is 4 BP for triple or more tickets of what you get from expert, easily making up the double BP cost.

So if you're done with the event and still want to farm stuff from raid gacha, best to completely ignore joining experts. Starting your own is probably okay if you solo and want items to start a ragnarok but joining an expert is just a waste of seeds or BP if you don't need the blue souls since the ticket gain is just terrible. Of course the matter of whether or not you can consistently MVP or contribute enough plays a part in this too.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 05:57 PM
Oh, it's easily better compared to Jack o Lantern. The extra red soul drop from ragnarok isn't all that uncommon. Although funny enough, it's been more common than the extra blue soul drop from expert for me (which has been rather rare for me). Blue soul drop rate from standard was rather nice yesterday (~2/3?), but lower than 50% today. Small sample size swings, I guess.

380 tickets later, no SSRs, but 74 seeds. I'm enjoying the removal of 5k PP draws at least.

bigblackcock
12-21-2017, 07:22 PM
my ragnarok attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49b9cfjD9Q0&lc=z23sjteb5v3vgz3qj04t1aokgrj3inyhqdf51qtwqej2bk0 h00410

Laventale
12-21-2017, 08:13 PM
So far I got 2 Swords and 1 Eidolon from the gacha, so I'm not too far from full break both Weapon and Eido.

I can say I'm quite happy with how the event is getting managed.

Aidoru
12-21-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm more or less done with the event too, less than 10 more blues for the last item. Got 2 eidolons and 1 sword from the gatcha. Hoping to get at least a 3/4 extra copy of the sword but I'd rather not use any more seeds, since next event is a raid as well.

Laventale
12-21-2017, 08:28 PM
I'm more or less done with the event too, less than 10 more blues for the last item. Got 2 eidolons and 1 sword from the gatcha. Hoping to get at least a 3/4 extra copy of the sword but I'd rather not use any more seeds, since next event is a raid as well.

Isn't next event an Advent?

Aidoru
12-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Isn't next event an Advent?

Current event.
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/34/chara_l_34.png

Next event
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/35/chara_l_35.png

It on the JP wiki.
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%9D%A5%E5%85%89%E7%BA%8F%E3%81%84%E3% 81%97%E8%A6%81%E5%A1%9E

Laventale
12-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Current event.
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/34/chara_l_34.png

Next event
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/35/chara_l_35.png

It on the JP wiki.
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%9D%A5%E5%85%89%E7%BA%8F%E3%81%84%E3% 81%97%E8%A6%81%E5%A1%9E

>yet another water event

Well fuck.

Unregistered
12-22-2017, 10:32 AM
>inadvertently saves 400+ tickets before draws are fixed
>still gets nothing above a silly little tree
>fml

Anyways, since I can't find it on the wiki does anyone know what event is coming after this one? I'm trying to decide whether or not to unlock a new soul

The posts directly above this.

Raikuso
12-22-2017, 10:34 AM
>inadvertently saves 400+ tickets before draws are fixed
>still gets nothing above a silly little tree
>fml

Unregistered
12-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Another 150 tickets later, replenished 24 seeds and picked up 1 copy of the eidolon! Great!
....except with how the reward lists are set up, along with the fact that I want the weapon too, this doesn't doesn't actually reduce the amount of work left until 1 copy of the weapon is drawn! Unfortunately, this particular design oversight doesn't get rectified until Barong either.

bigblackcock
12-23-2017, 11:54 AM
Krampus encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMqw6Ck1CA
Saint Nicholas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prIUXV8m34w

WhatIconceal
12-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Just found out Nicholas summon effect applies DEF↑ to all allies and enemies , nutaku messed up translation again LuL

sanahtlig
12-23-2017, 02:56 PM
Just found out Nicholas summon effect applies DEF↑ to all allies and enemies , nutaku messed up translation again LuL
And because enemy effects last 180s instead of 3T, this summon effect is basically useless.

Aidoru
12-23-2017, 03:12 PM
Can use it on the accessory quest for the 2nd or 3rd stage on the first turn if she's available, although it'll involve having to wait 3 minutes for it to wear off if you don't have a dispeller, before using debuffs and other skills.

mustafa
12-24-2017, 01:50 AM
it took me 580 tickets to get 1st SSR but at least it was a weapon...
the odds are awful or its just the RNG?

HydraX
12-24-2017, 07:53 PM
Small question, what should I do with the extra copies of the event weapons/eidolon? That is, after fulling maxing one?

Aidoru
12-24-2017, 08:17 PM
Small question, what should I do with the extra copies of the event weapons/eidolon? That is, after fulling maxing one?

For eidolons, there will be a system implemented in the future where you can exchange SR and SSR eidolons for a new currency, so you can save them if you have the space until then.

Weapons are more or less just skill fodder as far as I know. Though do take note that a break limit or two on a SSR weapon can replace a fully break limit SR weapon.

HydraX
12-24-2017, 08:21 PM
For eidolons, there will be a system implemented in the future where you can exchange SR and SSR eidolons for a new currency, so you can save them if you have the space until then.

Weapons are more or less just skill fodder as far as I know. Though do take note that a break limit or two on a SSR weapon can replace a fully break limit SR weapon.

Oh thank you very much!

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 03:26 PM
I'm sure this has been asked several times before but is there any way to get past raid event weapons in the future? I don't think I'll finish this events sword, been busy cause of holidays. I'm aware of getting past raid eidolons from a new feature in the future but I don't recall anything about the weapons.

Slashley
12-27-2017, 03:34 PM
I'm sure this has been asked several times before but is there any way to get past raid event weapons in the future? I don't think I'll finish this events sword, been busy cause of holidays. I'm aware of getting past raid eidolons from a new feature in the future but I don't recall anything about the weapons.They recently gave a "limit break" material for... Orihalcum, was it? I'm not sure if the average player will ever have excess Orihalcum to waste on that, as they're best used to limit break the limit break of select SSR weapons.

I haven't properly investigated it, but I think the answer to your question is "not really"

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 03:38 PM
The SSR weapons from raids? Until recently, the answer would be no.

...but it seems that on November 29, the DMM version got a new shop, allowing one to exchange orichalcum for old raid SSR weapons, presumably. I see Mjollnir from Jormungandr's event at least. 2 ori for one copy.
Of course, when it comes to orichalcum, you'd probably be more concerned with using them for final limit breaks... :P

Blueguy
12-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Holy Steel Argentum in the exchange shop, last page of draconic eye section. For the low, low price of 20 eyes.

Unregistered
12-27-2017, 04:03 PM
I remembered the shop shortly after posting. Though I won't be able to get that any soon and most likely wouldn't use it on a event weapon. I guess I'll just hope for luck from gacha on this last day. Well even if I don't finish it, I can still use it.

Aidoru
12-27-2017, 09:03 PM
God dangit. Couldn't get 1 more copy of the SSR weapon. I would have had 2 max break copies but RNG gave me nothing these past 3 days. Almost reached 400 red and blue souls each. Did get a 2nd full break St Nick though... lmao.... sigh, would trade it for a single SSR weapon if I could. Well, the sword can still replace one of my SR weapons after I level it.

bigblackcock
12-27-2017, 09:14 PM
God dangit. Couldn't get 1 more copy of the SSR weapon. I would have had 2 max break copies but RNG gave me nothing these past 3 days. Almost reached 400 red and blue souls each. Did get a 2nd full break St Nick though... lmao.... sigh, would trade it for a single SSR weapon if I could. Well, the sword can still replace one of my SR weapons after I level it.

same, needed only 1 more copy of the SSR weapon to get 2 MLB copies of the weapon as well, but raid gacha rate got really low after that maintenance (or we were just unlucky)

didimelo100
12-27-2017, 10:09 PM
same, needed only 1 more copy of the SSR weapon to get 2 MLB copies of the weapon as well, but raid gacha rate got really low after that maintenance (or we were just unlucky)

You guys are too Lucky! I didn't dropped a SINGLE SSR from the gacha :angry:. Completed the event with the Eidolon and Weapon MLB from the rewards.

Laventale
12-28-2017, 12:27 PM
You guys are too Lucky! I didn't dropped a SINGLE SSR from the gacha :angry:. Completed the event with the Eidolon and Weapon MLB from the rewards.

Sorry guys, it was me. I got 4 Sword drops and 2 Eido drops.

AznSamsung
12-28-2017, 01:37 PM
This guy is wat we hate ... i only got one copy of eld ....

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Seems really pointless to increase allies and enemy's defence, or am i missing something important.

Also its harem god for harem land In case anyone was wondering:)

Laventale
02-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Do not necro threads, this one specially since it is useless.

Yolodesu
02-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Necro thread or not, that's still a valuable question that could have been answered...

The def buff on the enemy can be easily removed with a dispel (That shouldn't be an issue for light users, considering Sol is the N°1 kamihime to get for a light team.)

Also, this buff is less crap than people might think in the first place. It can be used to slow down your damage if you don't want to push a boss in rage phase too soon. I use it this way during accessory quests and i barely have any raging overdrive on the last boss.

If you're not running any dispel, you can still use it just before killing the last enemy of a wave. This way you'll have a 2 turns def buff for the wave after. Not that great but better than nothing.