PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Maniac

Mako
11-24-2017, 06:00 PM
First Hello
with that ready I need a help
I'm new here a friend recommended me the game to pass the time when I have nothing else to do and gave me a couple of accounts to avoid having to go through the hell of the re-rolls but as I have no idea which is better since he gave me 2 thunder (I love thunder characters xD) I come to ask which of these should I choose or venture to the hell of the re-roll?

Marigold
11-24-2017, 06:10 PM
First Hello
with that ready I need a help
I'm new here a friend recommended me the game to pass the time when I have nothing else to do and gave me a couple of accounts to avoid having to go through the hell of the re-rolls but as I have no idea which is better since he gave me 2 thunder (I love thunder characters xD) I come to ask which of these should I choose or venture to the hell of the re-roll?

Raiko is currently the best Thunder Hime for utility and Thor well I don't care about her at all
You should pick the one with Raiko is pretty solid also that Michael was limited so it's rare!

sanahtlig
11-24-2017, 06:31 PM
The account with Raiko is about as good as you'll get with a Thunder team right now. I'd still reroll for Sol myself. You can use my guide in my signature as a reference for rerolling, or alternatively check the elemental guide section for Thunder or other elements you're interested in.

Mako
11-24-2017, 06:50 PM
ok I followed your advice and I made roll until the IP blocked I do not want to use a VPN right now so I will not follow XD but I got this

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 06:51 PM
the thunder characters you want atm are Raiko and Tyr. later on you will want to aim for mammon and mardook or use sol instead of mardook

Sogenmu
11-24-2017, 07:04 PM
I'm sure you'll go with Sol, in that case can I keep the Account with Raiko please :(

Or if you go with it the double Thunder account that you wont use

Mako
11-24-2017, 07:36 PM
the truth I do not know what to use because according to what I say it would be more useful the account with sol but I really like the thunder characters xD

Sogenmu
11-24-2017, 07:45 PM
the truth I do not know what to use because according to what I say it would be more useful the account with sol but I really like the thunder characters xD

Welp I like thunder myself haha
If you make up your mind would you let me know?

The thing with Sol is that you can use it with all elements since she doesn't suffer a disadvantage and her Frame debuff is a C which is the rarest also she heals :o

Mako
11-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Welp I like thunder myself haha
If you make up your mind would you let me know?

The thing with Sol is that you can use it with all elements since she doesn't suffer a disadvantage and her Frame debuff is a C which is the rarest also she heals :o

Sure, I'll use the account with Sol and if I get something else with another roll, I'll use that

Sogenmu
11-24-2017, 08:12 PM
Good luck in the re-rolling hell!
I'll wait for now haha

fucka
11-29-2017, 12:57 PM
raiko and micheal of course.

If u can get caocao hualin, you have the thunder core trio complete.

Slashley
11-29-2017, 01:39 PM
Michael? Thunderwitch Michael? She offers pretty much nothing to Thunder, sadly. Still better than just about all Thunder SRs sure, but.

Karin, or Caocao, has some uses but certainly isn't part of any viable Thunder cores.

Thunder core is Raiko and Tyr right now, but Tyr is kinda made obsolete when Mammon comes out. So I guess it'd be fair to say just Raiko for now.

sanahtlig
11-29-2017, 03:20 PM
ok I followed your advice and I made roll until the IP blocked I do not want to use a VPN right now so I will not follow XD but I got this
Sol and Svarog is about as solid a start as you'll get. Pick up Amaterasu with the first Miracle ticket and you're set. That'll be more effective than your Thunder account for sure.