PDA

View Full Version : Missed Raid Events

Zuka
11-29-2017, 03:58 PM
Hello everyone.

Like in the title, I'm wondering about all the raid events that took place up to date. For Advent Battles we already had several rematches and if Nutaku will follow up on what DMM did, those of us who joined recently/ few months after launch, will be able to enjoy for example AB: Garuda again, but what about raids?
I started playing shortly before Dullahan raid, so as a collector type of player I'm sad about Kami like Baldr or Gabriel. Are they gone forever, or maybe they will one day be available in gacha like others?
I tried to get some info from Japanese wiki, but the translation is poor and chaotic, so the best I could dig up is a mention about Guild Orders. Can anyone shed some light about how it may work should English version reach the stage when they are introduced?

Slashley
11-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Raid events are not rerun.

There is no way to get the weapons from those events.

There is a way to get missed Eidolons, the Eidolon Point Shop or whatever. But it is rather expensive, you basically trade 4 event SSRs in for one previous raid SSR.

There is a way to get missed pity SRs that are given from raid events, but your chances are miserable. Much later on, you can buy one "raid kamihime weapon" ticket per Advent.

idunno
11-29-2017, 04:06 PM
There will be raid tickets that gives you the raid SRs you have missed. Not sure when they becomes a thing, but they have been there for a while in the DMM version now.

The eidolon orb shop sells the eidolons from these raid events too. Quite expensive, but you'll get them eventually.

For the raids themselves, you'll get a chance to 1v1 them (in a sense) through the guild orders. Where the water guild order's final boss is Jorm on steroids and wind has quetzal on steroids etc.