PDA

View Full Version : *New* Cuntwars

Pages : 1 [2]

Ramazan
06-17-2018, 10:54 AM
Athena comes out at L20, I got her from gem gotcha. My only legendary :D

PS: Athena vs. Athena is really fun, hope they can develop some genuine pvp by matching ppl with the same might. But since it is a clone game, this won't happen :(((

Fyi, cuntwars is earning more than mighty party, you can check it yourself by looking at both game's leaderboards. Obviously people are more into to the game's adult version.

beck12345
06-18-2018, 10:52 PM
Invite code:
IPKCQ-JEJL5-VX95Q

Add Me:
XGKXZL

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 08:21 AM
Just started, I feel like I've hit a wall whee I can't level up/continue the quest unless I wait. I hate waiting.

Taiketsu
06-19-2018, 10:24 PM
Hi guys, i also play cuntwars now since its on Nutaku and my biggest complain would be that we play with the ppl who played the game before it went live on Nutaku meaning all new player are at a huge disadvantage or maybe its just rant <.<"
Anyways i started the game and only bought 1 time a new chest slot for Arena/Ranking mode and since then played with what i got so far and made it so rank 16/15 but no further because around these stage all ppl have 1-3 legendary cards which i cant go against with my stuff. . ."
So yeah it feels very unfair and frustrating to go against ppl who have that many cards and also who have played the game longer than us but well what do we do.

Here is my ref link i gift daily for those wanting to support another sad dude D:
PMWYBD

Ramazan
06-20-2018, 03:55 AM
No need to make it such a big deal, just spend some time in game, you'll get there.

Unregistered
06-20-2018, 07:09 AM
i just noticed i had a free gem roll. now im wondering about how many ive missed thinking they were just shop deals popping up. anyone know when are these free gacha pulls given? randomly?

SecretiveGamer
06-20-2018, 09:58 AM
Roughly every three days for 1 gold (normal) roll, while a week for 1 gem (Premium) roll.

Troy43
06-21-2018, 08:41 PM
If you leave your guild, do you lose the contribution tokens currently in your account and/or the guild bonuses you have activated for the week?

Eliont
06-22-2018, 06:14 AM
yes, everything

ExRayTe
06-22-2018, 07:08 AM
What a great game, can't get enough of it.
Add me: QVIKAC

DrunkMonkGar
06-22-2018, 11:52 PM
So, what are you supposed to do against Astaroth in this event?

Evilmind
06-23-2018, 07:39 AM
So, what are you supposed to do against Astaroth in this event?

Spam an army (the ones who can pop others) or have some good hp character.

I'm still young in the game but bought some 5 bucks packs, it helps though i'm sure event are not for free to play base unless you play a lot.

Aidoru
06-23-2018, 07:30 PM
Are all events like this?

Ramazan
06-24-2018, 01:32 AM
Are you a dev of the game or simply a newbie? Game turned into a full scam with last 2 events, dev showed his money hungry face with last updates. 5k gems for leaders is a fucking joke, they're free on mighty party, just have league requirements avoid purchasing them for now. I'd already quitted from this scam if didnt already paid money on it, i'll never pay anything again for sure, nothing is worth my money at the moment.

Nutaku newbies are way unluckier than us, they're not getting legendary card offers like we used to have. We were able to get leg cards via purchasing directly normally, now there's only event spark deals which is complete bullshit by itself. You open chest and only get your sparks reduced in the end, not even rare cards... They're only focused on adding more p2w stuff rather than fixing broken shit.

Im just warning whoever wants to spend in this game, beware dev is doing all his best to make you spend the most money, unless you have enough money to throw off from balcony you dont mind.

It was okay till dev came up with this brilliant p2w event idea one event ago

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 08:27 AM
Hi, does anyone know how to boost monsters?

MayBeAPervert
06-25-2018, 07:18 AM

>Hi, does anyone know how to boost monsters?

Open Squad, select a girl, at bottom of her screen there is an icon with a pile of golden sand - which is the resource you need to boost. You can get it as random loot or by sacrificing other cards - the button for sacrificing is right beside the boost.

On another note, this game's Events seem to be designed to make players waste stored up resources only to get next to nothing out of it. Throughout the quest path there are stupid steps like 'Get 300 copies of X card'... in 5 days and with all the other steps.

If you are trying to boost your monsters for first time because the Love Potion event asked you to, my advice is, at least don't sacrifice any cards to get more sand if you haven't looted enough so far. You need to get pretty far into the event steps to get anything back from it, and some of the steps are next to impossible to do without spending a lot of more resources than most new players have.

Aidoru
06-25-2018, 02:59 PM
At what league rank is one able to clear an event without the reliance of cash or hoarding months worth of gems as a free player? Never?

lunarlink
06-25-2018, 03:00 PM

>Hi, does anyone know how to boost monsters?

Open Squad, select a girl, at bottom of her screen there is an icon with a pile of golden sand - which is the resource you need to boost. You can get it as random loot or by sacrificing other cards - the button for sacrificing is right beside the boost.

On another note, this game's Events seem to be designed to make players waste stored up resources only to get next to nothing out of it. Throughout the quest path there are stupid steps like 'Get 300 copies of X card'... in 5 days and with all the other steps.

If you are trying to boost your monsters for first time because the Love Potion event asked you to, my advice is, at least don't sacrifice any cards to get more sand if you haven't looted enough so far. You need to get pretty far into the event steps to get anything back from it, and some of the steps are next to impossible to do without spending a lot of more resources than most new players have.

I typically get stuck on or stop doing the event at the point where you have to level one of the cards up to 11. I don’t have a single card that high. It’s currently already quite the struggle just to get enough gold to level up my cards in general so I’m not completely hosed in the Dark Tower.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 05:07 PM
I just got cheated out of a win in dark tower so hard. The match was going on for a while, and then my opponent started spamming "sudden death" dealing 5 damage to me directly every turn, eventually dialing it up to 6. All he had to do was stall me by playing tanky heroes, and I couldn't do anything to break out of it and fight back in a meaningful way. Is that some sort of spell you gain at a certain level? Because this guy literally used it every turn, sometimes twice in the same turn.

SecretiveGamer
06-25-2018, 09:34 PM
I just got cheated out of a win in dark tower so hard. The match was going on for a while, and then my opponent started spamming "sudden death" dealing 5 damage to me directly every turn, eventually dialing it up to 6. All he had to do was stall me by playing tanky heroes, and I couldn't do anything to break out of it and fight back in a meaningful way. Is that some sort of spell you gain at a certain level? Because this guy literally used it every turn, sometimes twice in the same turn.

Did you not use your skills? Once you use all three skills, the game gives you sudden death spells every turn once the game has dragged on long enough. You can save it up every turn and even otk your opponent if you save enough, which seems to be what this guy did.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 09:38 PM
Did you not use your skills? Once you use all three skills, the game gives you sudden death spells every turn once the game has dragged on long enough. You can save it up every turn and even otk your opponent if you save enough, which seems to be what this guy did.

I did use all of my skills. Do I just not have this fourth skill because I don't have my third skill either due to not having enough might? If so that's still kind of lame.

pincolino
06-27-2018, 07:05 PM
I did use all of my skills. Do I just not have this fourth skill because I don't have my third skill either due to not having enough might? If so that's still kind of lame.

Yea, once you have more might, you will have sudden death too.

Before LG15, it seems dark tower does not involve legendary card draw, so it is all about gradually accumulate you advantage turn by turn until you overwhelm your AI opponent. On average you should do better, from time to time, AI does some silly moves (don't know if it is intended to decrease difficulty).

I have 3000+ might at LG 15-16. LG 16 dark tower seems not so difficult, on average I probably can go through twice a week. But LG 15 dark tower starts to involve legendary cards, only tried few times, seems tougher.

The most frustrating thing I felt is that dark tower chests are not so great, I don't remember I have ever got any new card from them.

Also, you can always downgrade yourself (go to lower LG by intentionally lose some arena games), and it will be much easier. But then the game will be less challenging. So I hope the game developer would consider improve the dark tower rewards but match player by average card might or whatever, but not LG.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 01:58 AM
Every time I remove friends that are not active or don't gift they are put back into my friend list.Is this a bug or WAI?

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 11:39 AM
LOQJHL new user add me please

Spade
06-29-2018, 05:12 PM
I've played other similar tile games but this one has some unique twist that make it fun.

rez666
06-30-2018, 07:43 AM
Every time I remove friends that are not active or don't gift they are put back into my friend list.Is this a bug or WAI?

I have the same issue, it's a really boring one because it prevents people from having an active friends list, can we somehow contact the developers ?

PAVDYR
06-30-2018, 04:54 PM
REFERRAL CODE LINK IS PAVDYR

Spade
06-30-2018, 07:23 PM
I have the same issue, it's a really boring one because it prevents people from having an active friends list, can we somehow contact the developers ?

I have the same issues.It's seems impossible to add the friends you want because the friends list is auto filled.Even when i dump %90 of my friends it says I'm still full.

ahoy
06-30-2018, 11:07 PM
Hello. anyone else not having world chat working? i play on cuntwar site and wc has been down for a while. friend list also looks quite bugged, whats the use of the 'wake up' command?

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Hello. anyone else not having world chat working? i play on cuntwar site and wc has been down for a while. friend list also looks quite bugged, whats the use of the 'wake up' command?

Did a little testing on chat. It seems that world chat doesn't work at all but War and Guild chat still work.Before the last update it use to load past chat dialogs.Guess they broke something.

idzanamy
07-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Hello, i'm get some trooble, in latest event fight agains adept (female form order), i forgot name this boss (realy cute, cool name, i suppose use like name of character in mmo). It's be second or third battle against adept in event map. Someone can remind name of adept bosses in latest event (first or second page in event map).

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 11:12 AM
The game doesn't let me remove people from my friendlist anymore, i remove the person and it goes back no matter what.

Spade
07-04-2018, 02:50 PM
The game doesn't let me remove people from my friendlist anymore, i remove the person and it goes back no matter what.

The friend list and world chat has been bugged since the last update.

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 01:49 AM
Are event cards obtainable outside of the event itself? i.e. epics and legendaries (I know the lower ones can be gifted)

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 03:06 AM
Does anyone know if you can decrease the Dark Tower level after starting? For example you do the 1st battle at league 20 but find it's too hard, can you drop to league 21 to make the remaining battles easier?

Spade
07-05-2018, 03:34 AM
Is anyone else getting a server error? I'm guessing they closed servers for maintenance. It would have been nice to have some notice.

Spade
07-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Maintenance back to back for two days. Devs must be having a rough time.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Anyone can explain the steps to referral? I tried signing up under a whale but I don't see him/her under friends.

ahoy
07-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Anyone can explain the steps to referral? I tried signing up under a whale but I don't see him/her under friends.

you get gift green diamonds when your master buys currency and theres free chests at certain league ranks

Unregistered
07-08-2018, 03:30 PM
One of my disciples reached level 15 and I got nothing for it.

SecretiveGamer
07-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Not level 15, PvP League 15 is required for the reward.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Not level 15, PvP League 15 is required for the reward.

Yep, he reached league 15 and I got nothing.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 11:40 AM
The devs have really dropped the ball with this game. If you play for a while you'll quickly realize that you can't progress without spending massive amounts of money. Early adopters were lucky enough to get good cards at a semi-reasonable price. Now, if you want an event legendary it costs $500. The event cards are significantly stronger than the ones you have access to playing the game normally.

If you're gonna play this game I don't suggest spending any money. You will do better leveling up rares than buying the crappy legendaries that are offered to you and that you have access to. Pretty much all the cards you will ever have access to are going to be trash compared to the better cards from the events. The only way to get those is to spend thousands of dollars.

They even stopped granting VIP time (horrible moneygrab mechanic) from buying gems. Now you have to actually buy VIP time (even though the tooltips still say otherwise). The battles become miserable after a while, and autobattle is locked behind a paywall. I think they killed the goose here. Truely a terrible experience dealing with the bullshit of this game. If you want to try it out, go play Might Party. Same game (this game bought the rights to mighty party and added some nude drawings and jacked up pricing and paywalls) but better in every single way. That game is like a 6 on steam, but is way better than this one.

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 09:41 AM
The cash grab isn't the problem.The hack for for the mobile version makes it possible for unlimited gems and gold.That's why players using the pc version will never be able to compete.

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 09:33 PM
100% pay to win, no point in playing it to be honest

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 08:17 AM
Made the 350 rare event card step last event (f2p). Unsurprisingly, this event now 450 rare cards.

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 09:42 PM
This game, when it loads at all, is unbalanced to the point of hilarity. Get a match where Bastet is dropped on your team four or five times in rapid succession and then tell me there's any real competitive strategy here.

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 05:18 AM
Please add me to get bonuses. XQKHUB

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 06:37 AM
hey, please add me: PNBQWE

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 08:59 PM
hey my id is friend me please :ZULISE

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 10:53 PM
How do you beat this bitch

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 11:49 AM
This game, when it loads at all, is unbalanced to the point of hilarity. Get a match where Bastet is dropped on your team four or five times in rapid succession and then tell me there's any real competitive strategy here.

Bastet is a game breaker for sure.

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Bastet is a game breaker for sure.

Bastet isn't that bad. So long as you mainly use units with 10 hp or more she won't be able to really kill everyone off on your team. If you want a real broken card, then the legendary gnome guy is by far the worst. Something like 40 hp, splash, and he summons some 20 hp building that gives +3 damage to every enemy unit at the start of each turn. The two times I've seen someone play that card they completely wrecked me.

Evilmind
07-25-2018, 10:32 AM
Bastet isn't that bad. So long as you mainly use units with 10 hp or more she won't be able to really kill everyone off on your team. If you want a real broken card, then the legendary gnome guy is by far the worst. Something like 40 hp, splash, and he summons some 20 hp building that gives +3 damage to every enemy unit at the start of each turn. The two times I've seen someone play that card they completely wrecked me.

True, legendary like High tinker gear is by far worst than Bastet, it's like an instant lose when i see one coming on the battlefield (with a not so bad team i think). And he didn't even come alone, like he's often with a full team of legendary cards ^^

How do you beat this bitch

Not free2play i'm sure cause i'm buying some packs and even i don't have the power do beat her right now...

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=Evilmind;123441]True, legendary like High tinker gear is by far worst than Bastet, it's like an instant lose when i see one coming on the battlefield (with a not so bad team i think). And he didn't even come alone, like he's often with a full team of legendary cards ^^

Agreed. He even starts off with 40+ hp at level 1 with 25hp summon. Heals warlord by a LOT when attacked and deals direct damage when field unit dies. You can probably only counter with Groot silence or Santa, since the spike units are all nature.

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 01:55 PM
My friend code is BEDVOH

pincolino
07-26-2018, 06:15 PM
The devs have really dropped the ball with this game. If you play for a while you'll quickly realize that you can't progress without spending massive amounts of money. Early adopters were lucky enough to get good cards at a semi-reasonable price. Now, if you want an event legendary it costs $500. The event cards are significantly stronger than the ones you have access to playing the game normally.

If you're gonna play this game I don't suggest spending any money. You will do better leveling up rares than buying the crappy legendaries that are offered to you and that you have access to. Pretty much all the cards you will ever have access to are going to be trash compared to the better cards from the events. The only way to get those is to spend thousands of dollars.

They even stopped granting VIP time (horrible moneygrab mechanic) from buying gems. Now you have to actually buy VIP time (even though the tooltips still say otherwise). The battles become miserable after a while, and autobattle is locked behind a paywall. I think they killed the goose here. Truely a terrible experience dealing with the bullshit of this game. If you want to try it out, go play Might Party. Same game (this game bought the rights to mighty party and added some nude drawings and jacked up pricing and paywalls) but better in every single way. That game is like a 6 on steam, but is way better than this one.

I would like to thumb up the above post!

I have no problem to pay few bucks once in a while, but the dev seem to be way off that limit.

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 02:20 AM
Does anyone else have problems dragging heroes on to the field? I'll dragging a hero to a spot then it suddenly drops in the wrong spot as if I let go of the mouse button or the game glitches?

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 06:19 PM
(nutaku.net/games/cunt-wars/play/?redeem=XWEJDM) - invite link

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 09:30 AM
LFNGRD cunt wars friend invite code if anyone would like to join.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 06:34 AM
My code: IZPVHI

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 08:41 AM
my friend code : AWOCFD

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 06:17 PM
Epic chests rarely if ever appear unless your chest slots are full [usually immediately after your slots fill]. I'm tempted to run up a table, but at a casual count the ratio for their appearance seems MUCH higher any time when you'd have to pay an absurd number of gems to open them, which feels really disingenuous and scummy. The gem cost for opening the chests isn't even set to something sensible. It's worse than the cost of summoning.

So much in this game seems broken or needlessly undermines the gameplay. Like, I shouldn't have to intentionally drop leagues to get a fair fight out of dark tower, and I shouldn't constantly be fighting league 13 people in league 17 because they had to drop leagues to get a fair fight out of dark tower.

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Is there a current discord server?The 3 that I did find were all dead servers.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 09:46 PM
friend code XQYLYS

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 07:56 AM
CODE: KWTDYA
Lets help each other!

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Friend code: GNGQAK

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Like all Nutaku games it is an ugly, glitchy neglected mess with all the same bullshit automated cash grab 'events' which through which you can only get anything if you spend phenomenal amounts of money. [For reference, I just spent MONTHS worth of saved up gems to summon mistresses 10x and got NO event units or gold units and only one epic. So that's me stuck not even a tenth of the way into the current hateful anti-sale disguised as an event.]

Dark Tower is unplayable because it matches you against opponents based on the highest league you've achieved, so if you don't constantly drop your level you get trapped playing against people levels stronger than you. Oh and have some pay or wait locks on even the basic chests because fuck you, players!

But wait, you share cards to your friends! [But only at 1/10th the rate you can receive them, so you're a bad friend unless you buy now!]

Jubei
08-08-2018, 04:50 AM
If anyone would like to join, he can use my friend code.

Friend Code: OZMGOA

pendeski
08-09-2018, 11:12 AM
add me on cunt waraKHVFJB

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 04:39 PM
In case anyone needed more proof that the devs of this game have their heads up their arses. - Divine arena now features Chernomor, a merc with insane hit-points and attack values that's completely invulnerable to all skills, heals the enemy commander for 34 points every turn and shields the enemy commander every time it's attacked. Oh, and he has three times the might of anything on team spider because lolbalance.

Randylongfellow
08-09-2018, 06:18 PM
You have an invitation ;)

My id is OFLIOF

My ID is KSEVYR, I give boost points EVERYDAY

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 05:18 AM
In case anyone needed more proof that the devs of this game have their heads up their arses. - Divine arena now features Chernomor, a merc with insane hit-points and attack values that's completely invulnerable to all skills, heals the enemy commander for 34 points every turn and shields the enemy commander every time it's attacked. Oh, and he has three times the might of anything on team spider because lolbalance.

Managed to do it. Have to start with TNT and build up a line at back and mid behind the tree (2nd from bottom). If he plays Toad down bottom and doesn't use Chernemor until later, you can have a line ready to kill it within 2 turns. Then do high hp monsters like Goliath in the front lines so they can survive, otherwise he will auto-use spike skill. When he plays Chernemor he will always play it in your ranged lane. Focus everything on it and use your abilities when other lanes get too heavy. Managed it without him using his first skill.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Managed to do it. Have to start with TNT and build up a line at back and mid behind the tree (2nd from bottom). If he plays Toad down bottom and doesn't use Chernemor until later, you can have a line ready to kill it within 2 turns. Then do high hp monsters like Goliath in the front lines so they can survive, otherwise he will auto-use spike skill. When he plays Chernemor he will always play it in your ranged lane. Focus everything on it and use your abilities when other lanes get too heavy. Managed it without him using his first skill.

managed to do it thanks to those advices yeah. the deck itself is almost impossible to beat. The AI, on the contrary, is pretty stupid, so yeah if you have a lane with TNT witch and goliath for example, AI will wait for using the spike skill. At this moment your objective number 1 is to make TNT survive until he uses the silence silence,(as far I'm concerned, managed to get almost its whole part of the battlefield covered in instant kill runes with a second tnt, took me 14 turns for beat him). For the rest you to adjust your strategy accordingly in a mixed balance between attack and defense. As long as you can do more damage than him/ have a big enough HP advantage on their summoner, don't put any monster in front of him and just try to go straight to the win.

Squaresoft
08-10-2018, 02:36 PM
I started playing in the original site.
I noticed that if I wanna play in the Nutaku site, I can't log in. I must start again from ZERO in a separate Nutaku Account.

Is there a way to merge accounts?.

SHOULD I move? I mean, it's better to play in Nutaku or the original site?:
Based on population, amount of hackers, and such.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Dark Tower also puts you totally at the mercy of RNG and AI shenanigans. Some matches you get the first move and good units and can overcome your health disadvantage, some matches the AI starts and drops a series of level 10 legendaries on you and you're dead turn three.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 10:57 AM
My code: NRWARH

Just started playing, game seems pretty fun so far, hitting a wall already at around league 17, but I'm still enjoying the strategy involved in the card game battles themselves.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 09:03 PM
The illusion that there's any real element of strategy dissolves in a puff of unicorn farts and confetti around league 14 when you start running into enemies that do 60 damage to you a turn, and your opponent literally does not need to stick anything in front of your units because they can kill you on turn two simply by filling open lanes.

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 08:53 PM
YXITDT add me please

Kuok
08-15-2018, 01:20 AM
GASRIW

Invite code pls

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 08:25 PM
Just recently started playing, but pretty hooked in the game and plan to play often

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 03:47 AM
Pls add me to Friendlist : CXNPPV

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 04:30 AM
Add me plz THTUVI

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 05:03 AM
Can't even play this anymore. Keeps tellong me O don't have an internet connection. Tried a few but haven't been able to make it work. Guess this is where this ends for me.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Add me VOBJMO

DanyDestroyer
08-19-2018, 01:02 AM
This is my code: MIZLPC

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 07:33 AM
How are you supposed to defeat the current Divine Area against void spirit? TNT fellow seems like a card you can't defeat without ending in disadvantage.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 08:26 AM
Plz add me : DLFTFH

QueenEmy
08-22-2018, 01:45 AM
Its kind of funny that I didn't enjoy clash royale but I ended up being obsessed with THIS one. The characters are adorable and it's cool that I get to make my own set up, but the game is really hard.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 11:10 PM
GTRURD friend code pleas add me

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 09:45 PM
Can't even play this anymore. Keeps tellong me O don't have an internet connection. Tried a few but haven't been able to make it work. Guess this is where this ends for me.

clear cache and application/plugin data should work after hit ctrl+f5 too

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 05:25 PM
Is the support even working ?
I've put some bucks in to reach VIP 5, but I'm not having any of the bonuses, it says "not active", anyone knows what's wrong ?
Thanks,

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Rare chest, common chest time is double.

And time is freeze, 4h fix. Why?

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Is the support even working ?
I've put some bucks in to reach VIP 5, but I'm not having any of the bonuses, it says "not active", anyone knows what's wrong ?
Thanks,

The problem is that it's an enormous scam. VIP time is extremely limited. Sounds like yours expired. You've got the mine unlocked but VIP time itself is not worth IRL money.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 10:48 AM
ID is: QUYILC

misa
09-06-2018, 11:45 AM
I can not start my account up to 80% and get out. Can you help me

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Add me as trainer XFFJVG

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 07:29 AM
I've reached 19lvl but cant seem to level up to 20, when i evolve my cards only my rank goes up. Constantly getting reckt by people who are 20 or more (with 1 additional hero power) in 16league. Any ideas what i've gotta do to progress to 20?

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 12:28 AM
I've reached 19lvl but cant seem to level up to 20, when i evolve my cards only my rank goes up. Constantly getting reckt by people who are 20 or more (with 1 additional hero power) in 16league. Any ideas what i've gotta do to progress to 20?

Warlord level is measured by highest might achieved with the 8 cards that you use in battle. Basically, swap out everything for the highest might and you'll get the option to level (don't worry you can swap back to whatever deck, the option will still be there).

Eliont
09-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Btw, someone know how non-nutaku android version saves data and how to change device?

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 02:41 PM
I have been playing on my tablet but it overheated and needs repairs. I I stalked it to my phone but cant access my old game. Any thoughts?

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Hey guys my friend code is
CZDRUQ !! If you add me when you start I'll help you throughout your game and send you anything I can :)

hornyg4mer
09-16-2018, 06:39 AM
Hey Everyone!

Im a frequent person on this site. You can call me Death.

I have been playing this game for a about 4 months and I am looking for other players that want to ask questions or discuss this game. I also have some space in my guild, although we are ranked top 100, so dont expect a easy time if your really new to the game. I am willing to help where i can, although i dont gift every day, and if your not part of my guild, i dont want to help the enemy

Anyway, PM or message if you want. Thought i would throw it out there that i am a daily player that wants to help others, and maybe add a trust worthy player to the guild.

RakingNews
09-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Earlier today, Cun... Chick Wars finally suffered a full collapse as the gravitational force of the developer's greed sucked the game server up their own assholes. It is widely agreed that this has been a marked improvement to the state of the game. Unfortunately, the nugget of concentrated failure is expected to be re-excreted into the nutakusphere the semi-distant future, and players are advised to exercise caution, lest they find themselves playing near or within the fallout zone.

RakingNews
09-27-2018, 02:45 PM
Warning! Contaminant overflow expected to swallow entire Nutaku site! Site implosion imminent!

AdamAnt
10-01-2018, 05:26 AM
Hey, someone in the in game chat just told me something I feel needs to be made VISIBLE on every available media platform related to this game.

Event chests opened in the first part of the event are restricted in the rewards they give you. This lie by omission of information means people who have paid money for these event rewards will be getting robbed of their chances of a higher reward because they didn't know to move into the later stages of the event before opening their chests.

I find it viscerally appalling and unethical that they would do this and make no mention of it anywhere, so I'm sharing it here. Please confirm, and if confirmed continue to share this information.

This is an unethical, and criminal business practice in my view and should be stopped or thwarted by any means available to us.

Thank you

Juan Dj
10-07-2018, 06:14 PM
hello im new in the game add me please
cuntwars.com/?redeem=HOHXKH

Tizia
10-09-2018, 03:00 AM
Hi all. I'm looking for ingame friends. Porpouse: sending cards each other. I can't take down people with purple assassin and 10 damage ranged unit, so i need to get stronger.

Elijha
10-16-2018, 08:38 AM
Looking for new friends ? Add me : DTAUJF

raven
10-29-2018, 04:21 PM
Hey, I was playing on pc and all my chest were counting down then I played on mobile and now it's one by one
Anyone know how to back to the pc version?

raven
10-29-2018, 04:30 PM
Nevermind it's all good

coolface21
11-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Any way to bypass this? I've tried everything from force stopping and phone resetting

bishbashbosh
11-01-2018, 02:08 PM
why did devs take down cuntwars?

Eliont
11-01-2018, 07:01 PM
why did devs take down cuntwars?
http://puu.sh/BURct/c2233feeec.jpg

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 07:04 PM
my ID is:ZDFHJU

Spade
12-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Disciple instructions in the 1st post are wrong.When you start playing the game, you are at League 30.Leagues go down in number as you advance. When you reach league 28, a special window opens up for to become a disciple. If you want to become one of my diciples you need to have my code ready as soon as you reach league 28. My ID code is VHMAJT. It does no good to enter your own code in the game. This special window will not open again so write down my ID and have it ready when you reach 28 or you will miss this chance for extra rewards.One you have done this you need to reach league 15. This may take you a week or two depending on how often you play.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 05:14 AM
sorry to write this just couldn't find thread for this game called poker sluts since its the same company as cuntwars the hooligapps anyone know why every time i go to the game link i get weird picture zoom in and on inspect 3 errors
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
VM23:36 Error: Level is maximum. Can't get required conf for up"
there is more t the errors than this but i can't copy/paste all because ..... links

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 06:05 AM
HMEBCD mycode

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 07:06 AM
I've been playing this game for about a month, I'm league 12 and haven't spent a penny while playing. Yes, you can pay if you like and get a bit ahead of other players but you'll certainly have to pay much more to make solid advantage out of it. You'll get much further when you stop whining about how P2W the game is and instead of it try to understand the principles of the game. There are also weekend events that could win you lots of iteresting stuff.

Irion
03-21-2019, 10:43 AM
Hello, please use my referral code:
https ://cuntwars.com/?redeem=NPWVMN

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 09:34 PM
Its about the boss in chapter 9.Circle of hell. Its telling i need league 19 and i should defeat previous boss , i m in League 22 now and defeated previous bosses couple of times , but couldn't fight that boss , i m actually stuck and cannot continue the story , Need help .

Bobilero
09-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Hi guys, just started past friday and I've been playing like a possesed!

Got a few questions, maybe you can help me please:

I'm at League 18 right now, and there's still a LOT of card that I can't evolve into the next rarity (rare to epic or legendary) because it
sais the card hasn't been discovered, my question is, the only way to discover those cards is by buying boosters?

Second question, I recieved like 600 purple small bottles or such from an event, no idea whre/how to use them....

Last one, I saw many new creatures lately, no bitches LOL, but skeletons, minotaurs, cyclops... very cool stuff, where can you get that kind
of stuff, because I've never got even one of them on the many booster I've open.

Thank you!
And just in case you are new, here's my referal, follow it and we both will win ;)

VWBGDJ

Spade
05-13-2020, 08:47 AM
Recently they changed the disciple system. After you have started playing the game and leveled up a few cards cards you will quickly reach rank 3. At that time you will be able to add a Teacher. Go your friends tab then disciples tab and you will see an option to add a Teacher. Add my ID VHMAJT where it says add a teacher. Then go to your inbox and you will claim your new epic chest. By adding me as a teacher you will be able to message me and get help from a top veteran player. There are a lot crucial tips the game won't tell you about but I can after you add me as a teacher. After adding my 6 letter ID VHMAJT you will see my in game name (Spade) pop up in your teacher tab.You can only add a teacher one time and the faster you do it the faster you can benefit from it. You start out at league 30 and work your way up to league 1 then GM league. You will want to reach league 15 quickly for extra benefits. Please note that you will see a lot of new accounts spamming there ID in chat. Once you add that teacher code there is no way to change it later on so I highly advise using a code from a teacher that will help you like myself VHMAJT.

hittman4hyr
01-12-2024, 08:12 PM
This game thats not XXX rated is called mighty party, ive been playing it for years, I'm at level 769, so yea. Cunt wars, i stumbled across just a little while ago, not sure how i cant remember, it seems to be legit. WHEN YOU FIRST GET THE GAME, YOU GET 2 FREE CHESTS, so choose wisely. Go to the shop and the first 2 you pick you dont have to pay anything. i didnt know that, i clicked on one and i got it for free and was like wth, and then did it again and was like no way, so i clicked on an expensive one and was asking me to pay. I looked into it and found out the first 2 you get are free, so i f-ed that off. I also tried putting my info in to buy a chest, and it said my card was declined. so hopefully I didn't just set myself up to get my account ransacked. I read online about it, it said it was legit on a few different sources, and no money has been lifted from my account yet, but yea its legit. It's hella fun. Ive been reading that this game is far more difficult than mighty party, due to they want you to pay money to get the upgrades to win.

You dont NEED to do that, just have to continue to play, and eventually you'll win. My advice, save your gems early, once the events start thats where you unlock hella cards and get more and more gems coins, wins, etc.

i only read a few posts, so not sure what the other questions were but feel free to ask, hopefully i can help answer them...

Spade
01-21-2024, 02:26 AM
Cunt Wars can be played completly free if you don't mind grinding events a little bit. If you want a head start on the game you can add me as a teacher and recieve an epic chest and 2000 gold. After you level a couple of cards and reach rank 3 goto "Friends">"Teacher" then add the code VHMAJT