PDA

View Full Version : *New* Cuntwars

Pages : [1] 2

qwert
12-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Hey, anyone else playing Cuntwars? Played it for a couple of hours now and couldnt find any threads about it. Compared to a lot of other H-Games this one seems to have one of the better gameplay. Its basicly what I would call an Asian card game, thats played on a board with 4 different rows with a couple of different power ups and obstacles on it. It seems to have quite a decent 'replayability' because the set up always seems to be random in somewhat a balanced way.

Anyone else played it already and maybe can give me some feedback about how the game develops later on?

Edit:
If you are new to the game make sure to use a refarral link. Would be nice if you would be using mine but definatly make sure to use someones. You get 3x Rare Chest for free! Also make sure to play atleast to lvl 5 (easy to achieve) if your using a referral link, otherwise that seems to somewhat break the referral system. It sometimes bugs out anyways. To make sure it worked check out your friendlist once your lvl 5, whomever referral link you used should be in your friendlist.

How to use a referral link (since you can't post links here):
1. Get to the starting page of the game (Don't register just yet)
2. Copy paste "/?redeem=" behind the web adress in your browser
3. Copy past someones friend ID behind that, mine would be "ABCKSG"
4. Hit enter, reload the game and register

Full referral link looks like:
CuntwarsLink/?redeem=ABCKSG

SecretiveGamer
12-09-2017, 07:20 PM
I just started playing this game as well. I agree with the OP; would be nice to get a veteran's insight on if this is worth playing or not.

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 10:49 PM
just looking at reddit, reaction seems mixed. Much like Bitch Hunter, it seems you are matched against people/bots with equivalent decks- you get a good card/improve, your opponents do also. I haven't played it, if there is actual skill involved, this is a good thing. If not....

reddit.com/r/NSFWgaming/comments/77xnjt/cunt_wars_browser_cardbased_strategy_game_with/

Kotono
12-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Been playing it for a little while, so I'll go ahead and post my thoughts on it here. Oh, and the game isn't actually new. It has clearly been out for a good while.

Gameplay:
I think it feels quite nice. It's very strategic and a single bad placement can mess you up, but that does not mean you can't recover. It just depends on the opponent's next move. As mentioned, each time you start a battle - there are possibilities for random obstacles, buffs, debuffs, and attack/HP boosts to appear on the tiles. The obstacles can be used to place ranged allies behind, and they will guard them until destroyed. The debuffs placed on your field only work against your opponent. Buff/debuff structures also act as a barrier for units placed behind them. And then there are also the skills you get that can be used before placing any units, once per game. These can easily turn the tide during grim moments.

The combat itself reminds me just a little of hearthstone, but overall the game is much more fun to me than that.

The Adult stuff:
So far, the vast majority of the adult content is the images of the cards themselves. A lot of nudity. Other than that, there is a single image given after clearing a set of journey matches or reaching a new league rank.
I have not seen any actual story.

Units:
I currently have 2 legendary grade units, and they feel very powerful once on the field. But I feel like almost every unit has abilities that make them feel unique, and fun to play with. Some units have the ability to give one or more other units a permanent buff when placed on the field, which has the potential to become very devastating if not countered right away.
An example of this is giving double attacks to other "chaos" faction cards.

Cards are leveled up when obtaining the same cards again, by applying the exp value to that card. They then cost gold to upgrade to the next level and gain higher ATK, HP, and Skills.
There are multiple other ways to increase a cards power as well.

Soulbind - Each card has a predetermined card that appears here. When both cards are at the correct level, you can upgrade here using "pal points" (see friends) for additional stats to the host card.

Reborn - Cards can be reset back to level 1 but gain a permanent increase of stats. This makes them level up faster again, with higher base stats than before.

Evolve - A portion of exp from lower rarity cards can be transferred to a higher rarity, as a lowered amount. There is no additional cost for this.

Request - Choose this card to get exp from friends.

Boosts - Spend gold dust to provide a 24 hour boost to a stat for the selected card. Dust is obtained from a variety of sources, or by sacrificing exp on any card.

Journey:
Every 6 hours a free fight is provided, with a full refresh on every rank up. Fights here provide exp to the card of the unit shown on the field as well as coins for the Journey shop. Coins may be spent to buy card exp, gold, or gold dust - which is used in unit boosts.
Each fight may be done once per day for free, given you have enough fight attempts to use.

PvP:
Well, I can't say too much here. It doesn't seem to be keeping the opponents at my might level, and just going by league rank instead. But even though my league has increased 7 ranks, I'm still only getting opponents with 45 HP, compared to mine at 100. I suspect this will change soon as anyone I'm up against right now is very likely a new player as well. Probably just a league ranking thing. Now all opponents have 80 HP and the units increased to a new level as well. Seemed to happen in between league rank up, so could be related to player might. Reinforces my bot theory below. After reaching league 20, opponents are now right on my level.
However, I still am uncertain if the opponents I'm facing are human or computer. On one hand, they make moves that highly suggest human input and even sometimes forfeit before the match actually ends.
On the other, the matches are started so very fast. No wait time. And never stuck waiting for the opponent to act. It seems highly unlikely that I'd never have to wait for an opponent to be found or to do something.

Reaching league rank 24 opens up the ability to join a guild and participate in guild wars to occupy squares on a grid to gain bonuses. These are available at specific times. Participating in a war will earn contribution points that may be spent to purchase 7-day buffs.

Winning a league pvp match gives you a chest that contains gold and cards, but they are given to you with a timer before they can be opened. The longest wait time I have had is 624 hours, with the longer the wait, the better the chest. These can contain rare cards, but I have yet to see any epic or legendary. I'm sure at least epic is possible.
They can be opened early by spending a few gems, the shop currency.

There is also a brawl area where you can endlessly fight in pvp with no downside to losing. Winning nets you a small amount of random items. This may be done an unlimited amount of times.

Dark Tower:
Unlocks at league rank 20.
Consider this the challenge mode PvP! I do not suggest trying this until all of yours cards have a decent amount of power.
How it works - Each time you play a card, your hand is refreshed and any card in your collection may appear for your next turn. Your selected deck cards do not matter here.
You have 3 lives to use for your chances at winning up to 7 battles, with rewards increasing for every victory. A new currency is also won in here for another shop.
Once per day, a fee in gold coins is paid to enter the tower. Gems may be used to bypass the cooldown between attempts.

Friends:
It pays to have friends. You and your allies can send gifts to each other, which can help level a card you choose. This is done when a friend removes 1 exp from his version of the same card and gives it to yours. They get a very small payment for doing so.
Friend coins, mostly from league match boxes, may be used to buy from a pre-selected list of gifts, which refreshes automatically and is tied to your league ranking. These appear to actually be sent to all friends once purchased. This is where pal points come from, and are used to soulbind cards for bonus stats.
Add me using ID QCZLXE

Gacha/Deals:
The gacha system is likely the most fair I've seen in any game so far. But that's my opinion.
Each draw results in 6 cards. Yep, 6 chances every draw to get something good. And only a cost of 150 gems per draw. This also extends to the freemium draws using gold. There is a x10 draw that has increased chances, and yields 60 cards. Successive draws from any pool will have reduced cost, up to 2 reductions.

The special deals are very good value, and offer you the chance to buy a specific legendary card, while also getting a large amount of gems and gold. I've taken 2 of the 4 deals offered to me.
First one was $5 for a pair of powerful cards, Legendary and an Epic, and a small pile of gems. Second was $20 for 2000 gems ($50 normally), 50k coins, and a legendary/epic card set. Even after buying these packs, I felt highly rewarded because these cards are very good.

Every purchase made adds to VIP ranking, opening up a mine you can click every 12 hours for gems, next to the one you already get for coins. It also gives additional rerolls in several places, but I'm not sure of the benefit here yet. Up to 3 additional slots for league match timer chests may be unlocked by VIP rank.
Reaching VIP rank 7 allows for an Epic and Legendary only gacha.

Up next:
Other stuff I might come across

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:16 PM
so this game is mighty party ripped off with nudity?

SecretiveGamer
12-12-2017, 04:29 PM
so this game is mighty party ripped off with nudity?

At this point I don't know what game rips off on which. They definitely seems identical apart from the nudity.

Kotono
12-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Seems to be the case. Does a lot to explain the apparent laziness with the art.
All of the assets appear to be the same, so I suspect they have every right to use them. Possibly the same owners.

Otherwise, they could have a very hefty lawsuit on their hands.

Kijar
12-12-2017, 05:44 PM
i tried to check some info if the developers are the same panoramik girls from the original game, but since the cuntwars version seems to have the same "updates" (the original game when it came out was in way more primitive state), it seems that there are the same ppl's behind just reskinning stuff (which actually is somewhat a smart move).

also it seems the game is out since october or something like that of this year (not that it changes a lot, is a fake multiplayer anyway, where only stats and "army" get taken from other players).

not a bad option to waste time while playing other stuff (also because if you play any original version of mighty party you may have to face higher level/team of people)

Kotono
12-12-2017, 05:53 PM
I've actually been enjoying this game a lot more than any current nutaku game.
I just got a contact from hooligapps too, so I can try and find out more about the sources.

Aidoru
12-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Is there any way to skip the tutorial? For rerolling.

Kijar
12-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Is there any way to skip the tutorial? For rerolling.

sadly not that i know of (but if the "reroll" is actually self referee yourself remember that it takes you quite a while since you need to reach lvl 15 league)

Aidoru
12-12-2017, 08:06 PM
sadly not that i know of (but if the "reroll" is actually self referee yourself remember that it takes you quite a while since you need to reach lvl 15 league)

I had planned to do it for that and for rerolling starter draw since you can easily get enough for the 99 gem draw. The quickest way I've found to end the tutorial was losing intentionally but there is no give up buttons and even trying to lose intentionally early on you can still end up winning.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Oh, hey! they fixed it!

Good job guys. I would have completely forgotten about it.

Earlier I fought my way to rank 15, and then the facebook login started giving access denied or something.

and now I come back to find new updated stuff. oooo, some new art too.

welp, if anyone is interested, I have some more open friend slots. I gift higher tier girl cards when I can/they are available.
though I will kick ppl who don't play at least once a week or so.

AXVIYD for the friend ID.

I currently have no legendaries (yes, you can rank in pvp without them) and am guildless, but that may change as I get back to playing everyday.

have fun, all.

Kijar
12-12-2017, 09:13 PM
btw it seems the fastest way to actually double play in that game is to use two different browser, you just tab between the 2 and is easy to at least get your first referee crap box (once you reach league 15 which may or not, take a couple of days if you want to wait to open all the box you get)

Aidoru
12-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Yea, didn't notice that they have to reach rank 15, probably won't bother as this isn't going to be a priority game for me.

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 07:45 AM
There was a prompt saying if you register you get 150 of those green gems. Is this just a farce? Cause I haven't gotten them and it's been about 2 days.

SecretiveGamer
12-13-2017, 12:01 PM
btw it seems the fastest way to actually double play in that game is to use two different browser, you just tab between the 2 and is easy to at least get your first referee crap box (once you reach league 15 which may or not, take a couple of days if you want to wait to open all the box you get)

Do you know what is inside the first referral box? I'm debating on whether or not to pursue it.

Kijar
12-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Do you know what is inside the first referral box? I'm debating on whether or not to pursue it.

you should for 2 main reasons, have a dummy account makes your upgrades faster and levelling aswell (you get rid of stuff that wont actually use or evolve, like battle mage or card that are decent in low lvl, but quite crap on higher ones for xp and money and hardly anyone would ask you aside for your dummy account) and you get cards that can be actually a lil painfull to level decently (*naga* coff *naga*), mainly after you start to reborn it.

For the box if i recall right (and im not sure because im going as the icon, since referal came in game on the original AFTER i left it and i had my good share of stuff already so wouldnt make a huge change there for me, it should be the epic/legendary box (could be legendary only but i recall there was a sort of complain back in time, still isnt a bad thing to get once you eventually get there with your dummy account).

i cant seems to drop link but i drop my referal link aswell (just add the http crap before it :P or use the last 6 digits to add in friend list ) cuntwars.com/?redeem=CDWVLU

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 04:45 AM
I had planned to do it for that and for rerolling starter draw since you can easily get enough for the 99 gem draw. The quickest way I've found to end the tutorial was losing intentionally but there is no give up buttons and even trying to lose intentionally early on you can still end up winning.

All you have to do is wait for a bit, since the game would skip your turn after awhile. Though I don't know if that'll work.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 05:05 AM
Anyways, yeah seems like an ero-skin of Mighty Party (They even have a game called SmutStone, which is probably another ero-skin), so you might want to save your money, in case they get shut down.

In any case, too bad it doesn't seem to have the speed up option like it's predecessor, though I'll probably play this, rather then MP, since it's more 'rewarding'.

Kotono
12-14-2017, 05:31 AM
Anyways, yeah seems like an ero-skin of Mighty Party (They even have a game called SmutStone, which is probably another ero-skin), so you might want to save your money, in case they get shut down.

In any case, too bad it doesn't seem to have the speed up option like it's predecessor, though I'll probably play this, rather then MP, since it's more 'rewarding'.

I checked with my publisher contact, and they are actually partnered with the Mighty Party publisher. Everything is done legally, as he claims.

Also, there is a x2 speed button, if you click on the cog icon.

Kijar
12-14-2017, 05:36 AM
I checked with my publisher contact, and they are actually partnered with the Mighty Party publisher. Everything is done legally, as he claims.

can confirm this, they actually made a deal with panoramik indie, so no problem legal side ;)

Yamemai
12-14-2017, 06:10 AM
Yeah, seems I spoke too soon; have to reach a certain point to unlock it though, Rank 3 or Journey 3.

Anyways, the price seems pretty inflated, like $5 for 300 gems, but w/ that you'd only be able to summon 2 of the premium gacha. Not to mention, the gold one gives only Common and Rare, unlike MP which has Epic.

Btw. read your post about the game, and you forgot to mention the gold stuff increasing with your rank/league. Also, do you know if Adam is our only hero, or will the others be unlocked later? (Bear, Whip, and Spirit), cuz I like using the Bear early game.

Kotono
12-14-2017, 06:50 AM
There are a few things I can go back and add, so probably will soon. And no, I don't know anything about the game's future.

I have actually got a few epic cards from the gold summon, even though it does not mention the possibility. However, this summon should be used sparingly because of the fact that gold is actually not so common of a resource once you have made some progress.

Other games only gives you one card per summon, though, while this one gives 6 for about the same price. So at least there is that.

Kijar
12-14-2017, 07:08 AM
actually i dont think they will add the other generals, because the whole system got changed (adam buff is all creature not order only ones), also they removed some legendary stuff (prince/death ;) ), and as you can see the naga is a nature creature not a chaos one like it was the red orc it comes from, the two games share most of the things, but they changed some core mechanics to be actually a viable idea to start in here aswell for people that played the original version.

Yamemai
12-14-2017, 08:17 AM
actually i dont think they will add the other generals, because the whole system got changed (adam buff is all creature not order only ones), also they removed some legendary stuff (prince/death ;) ), and as you can see the naga is a nature creature not a chaos one like it was the red orc it comes from, the two games share most of the things, but they changed some core mechanics to be actually a viable idea to start in here aswell for people that played the original version.

I see, too bad. W/ the bear I was able to get to 15 in like 3~5 days (Got a good combo of 2 common cards, Attack opp hero = Restore Heroes life plus Healing = + Att for all cards in play)

Anyways, yeah, another change I notice was that most of the legendary and epic cards were already unlocked, unlike MP. Also, some of the cards abilities seem to have been changed, like Leaf Lady. Made it difficult to blast through the maps.

qwert
12-14-2017, 08:27 AM
A couple of things noone mentioned so far: <br />
1. Use a referral link if your starting out new! You get 3x Rare Chest (hard to obtain early) for free. <br />
2. Join a decent lvled guild and participate on...

Yamemai
12-14-2017, 09:02 AM
Anyone know if they still give free summons every couple of days? Around 3 and 7 if I remember correctly; and do is there a discount right after purchase? Also, forgot to mention the gold mines, seems you can upgrade around 2 times every level/rank instead of 1.

FunkyMonkey
12-14-2017, 09:38 AM
7. To whomever wants to lvl up accounts on his own for the refarral chests. I suggest lvling them up in batches of 4-6 accounts and add all of those accounts to each others friendlist. That way you can use the "Request" feature to get a lot of extra exp on all of those accounts. You might even get them to around 15 by only using that feature and dont have to spend too much time every day. Also the Gift to friends feature will help you out even more. I didn't get any refarrel chest's so far but I am sure they are worth it since I assume legendary chests will get you atleast 1 legendary card and those can win battles all alone.

Can you explain how you'd get 4-6 accounts at the same time?

I've made an account for my dummy account to be 100% sure my progress will be saved, but I can't find a "log off" button.
I'm using two different browsers for now (Chrome and Firefox), is there a way to get multiple accounts (on one browser) while also saving the progress?

qwert
12-14-2017, 09:51 AM

I've made an account for my dummy account to be 100% sure my progress will be saved, but I can't find a "log off" button.
I'm using two different browsers for now (Chrome and Firefox), is there a way to get multiple accounts (on one browser) while also saving the progress?

Delete your browser cache. Best thing is to use 2 different browsers. With your main browser your playing your main account while you configurate your 2. browser in a way that it always deletes browser cache when closed. I believe Firefox has that function already builed in while Chrome needs a simple addon. Its a very basic function and about every browser should able to be configurated in that way. That way you can log in with a new acount every time your restarting your secondary browser.

Yamemai
12-14-2017, 10:03 AM

Incognito/Private + Regular x Browser; along w/ what qwert said, though you could use incognito for that, since it doesn't save cookies, so once you close all the incog browsers you'll be logged out.

FunkyMonkey
12-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Incognito/Private + Regular x Browser; along w/ what qwert said, though you could use incognito for that, since it doesn't save cookies, so once you close all the incog browsers you'll be logged out.

So, this means that I can't close it while ranking up, right? It has to be done in one sitting?

qwert
12-14-2017, 01:12 PM
So, this means that I can't close it while ranking up, right? It has to be done in one sitting?

No, the game is not saved within your cache but on their servers. You just have to remember the accounts name and password and preferable also the email adress. This just prevents you from auto logging in when entereing their website.

I am at the moment lvling up a couple of accounts, works just fine.

FunkyMonkey
12-14-2017, 01:22 PM
No, the game is not saved within your cache but on their servers. You just have to remember the accounts name and password and preferable also the email adress. This just prevents you from auto logging in when entereing their website.

I am at the moment lvling up a couple of accounts, works just fine.

Ah, okay I understand now. Thanks for the clarification!

Aidoru
12-14-2017, 02:09 PM
Think I'm more or less done with this game.

The VIP and P2W mechanics are too much for me. It takes far too long to progress if you don't have access to either, waiting hours for chests to open with barely any slots in the first place and barely any gold to do draws, let alone the fact the cost goes up as rank up, leaves incredibly snail pace progression

Also the gatcha, while you do get 6 for a draw, it doesn't make it more 'friendly' nor better than other games because of this game's mechanics. Drawing something isn't going to get you anywhere unless you draw many more extra copies to level up that unit. Early on if you draw something good, abuse it as much as you can since the game has no summoning conditions but get wrecked when you get further because it's basically stuck at Lv1 or 2.

Probably just going to wait for nutaku's hearthstone clone adult game and hope that doesn't have VIP or become a waiting simulator.

Kijar
12-15-2017, 12:02 AM

The VIP and P2W mechanics are too much for me. It takes far too long to progress if you don't have access to either, waiting hours for chests to open with barely any slots in the first place and barely any gold to do draws, let alone the fact the cost goes up as rank up, leaves incredibly snail pace progression

Also the gatcha, while you do get 6 for a draw, it doesn't make it more 'friendly' nor better than other games because of this game's mechanics. Drawing something isn't going to get you anywhere unless you draw many more extra copies to level up that unit. Early on if you draw something good, abuse it as much as you can since the game has no summoning conditions but get wrecked when you get further because it's basically stuck at Lv1 or 2.

Probably just going to wait for nutaku's hearthstone clone adult game and hope that doesn't have VIP or become a waiting simulator.

guess is just a matter of opinions ;) im playing cuntwars with 2 accounts (what i call main and secondary one that used main code), after three days my secondary account got way better army then primary one (but im also stuck on a full epic line of 4 box with a 24h cd on the main account in pvp), while my main account is stuck on league 20, the secondary is getting not many problems to stomp stuff (got lucky on chests). But again is a temporary moment, because you may get lucky anytime with pvp chests and you can always decide to sprint for the win by using the powder of enhancement to actually gain a bit more into the ranks (which im currently saving).

at least in this game when you have done your dark tower / you have all chest full in pvp / you have done all your journey / your done with guild war setup, you can still farm brawl with no negative conseguence whatsoever, for extra card/coin/stuff... no other game i see on nutaku has currently that option since all are based on a stamina effect (making them way more "p2w" or wait for do something based ;) ).
Of course you will get killed once you reach league 20 by higher level decks but still your able to progress on a steady way, so i cant really agree on your statement
lil edit to clarify : the only "promo" thing i got is the less then 1 dollar pack, simply because it was less then 1 dollar ;P

but again it's just a matter of opinion i guess ;)

Aidoru
12-15-2017, 12:17 AM
guess is just a matter of opinions ;) im playing cuntwars with 2 accounts (what i call main and secondary one that used main code), after three days my secondary account got way better army then primary one (but im also stuck on a full epic line of 4 box with a 24h cd on the main account in pvp), while my main account is stuck on league 20, the secondary is getting not many problems to stomp stuff (got lucky on chests). But again is a temporary moment, because you may get lucky anytime with pvp chests and you can always decide to sprint for the win by using the powder of enhancement to actually gain a bit more into the ranks (which im currently saving).

at least in this game when you have done your dark tower / you have all chest full in pvp / you have done all your journey / your done with guild war setup, you can still farm brawl with no negative conseguence whatsoever, for extra card/coin/stuff... no other game i see on nutaku has currently that option since all are based on a stamina effect (making them way more "p2w" or wait for do something based ;) ).
Of course you will get killed once you reach league 20 by higher level decks but still your able to progress on a steady way, so i cant really agree on your statement

but again it's just a matter of opinion i guess ;)

I did farm brawl for quite some time just to try to get in more gatcha rolls but it doesn't help the cost of gold needed to do rolls increases but the amount of gold you get from winning brawls barely does, even if you've ranked up. It became tedious after a while so I just stopped caring as it took forever to grind for a single attempt at gacha, which was just too much time wasted for little reward.

Several stamina games on nutaku are by far less P2W than this as many don't even have PvP to begin with, making the only P2W aspect being speeding up clearing content.

qwert
12-15-2017, 06:49 PM

Don't quite agree with that either. Draws are actually not that important anyways. If your having an eye on your league chest cooldowns. Using lvl ups to refresh your journey attempts, doing guild stuff, dark tower runs, collecting and sending friend rewards and using unit requests then there is quite something to do. You can atleast play for a couple of hours every day before any sort of waiting accures and even after you can go for more brawl or league runs for extra rewards if your feeling like it.

And yes of course there is p2w, every Nutaku game and a like has that if it involves any form of player interaction. And games that don't have player interaction usually are not letting you play the game at all without spending money because your energy ran out or something. The community basicly is not big enough to allow any other sort of revenue system. Still I feel like this game does a lot better than most other Nutaku games with player interaction. And you definatly can feel progress every day if your planning out what, when and how to do it. Most importantly is to join a decent guild because that gives you huge boosts in every aspect. The guild system is also quite fun and allows even power wise weaker guilds to outplay and outmaneuver stronger guilds with a little communication.

Btw I am around 1 week into the game and didn't pay a single cent so far, still I can see clear progress everyday. Reached league 17 and am sure I can atleast get to league 16 or 15 but don't want to get there just yet, to keep my Dark Tower easier.

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 08:14 PM
Btw I am around 1 week into the game and didn't pay a single cent so far, still I can see clear progress everyday. Reached league 17 and am sure I can atleast get to league 16 or 15 but don't want to get there just yet, to keep my Dark Tower easier.

How about some advice then? I just got my 7 day login bonus, but I can't get past league 20. Always seem to end up fighting the same person, who I can only guess is an ai since they have the same name as the tutorial pvp player, or someone imitating an ai. I only guess it's an ai because I found it strange to be matched against the exact same person 3 times in a row. I simply can't take down their 16 health high naga in 1 turn if they deploy it first, and if I take longer than 1 turn to kill it I more or less lost the match already.

Also keep getting matched against players with 2 month badges and usually can't win against them because they seem to have max level, and rebirthed cards or legendaries which I have none of. Even fought one today who started with a legendary 1st turn, then another legendary 2nd turn. I resigned since the match was already lost because I couldn't kill the first legendary in 1 hit.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 06:35 AM
How to participate in guild wars? I try attacking but all my cards is blacked out - I can't select any.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 07:35 AM
How to participate in guild wars? I try attacking but all my cards is blacked out - I can't select any.

If you just joined a guild you can't attack until the next day. Also you can only use each card once a day.

qwert
12-17-2017, 09:47 AM
How about some advice then? I just got my 7 day login bonus, but I can't get past league 20. Always seem to end up fighting the same person, who I can only guess is an ai since they have the same name as the tutorial pvp player, or someone imitating an ai. I only guess it's an ai because I found it strange to be matched against the exact same person 3 times in a row. I simply can't take down their 16 health high naga in 1 turn if they deploy it first, and if I take longer than 1 turn to kill it I more or less lost the match already.

Also keep getting matched against players with 2 month badges and usually can't win against them because they seem to have max level, and rebirthed cards or legendaries which I have none of. Even fought one today who started with a legendary 1st turn, then another legendary 2nd turn. I resigned since the match was already lost because I couldn't kill the first legendary in 1 hit.

Hm, could write a small new players guide if there are more that are interested in it.

The easiest way to get past league 20 is to join a decently lvled guild. You can unlock a lot of very powerfull bonuses with league contribution points, like +6hp to all your chaos units. Today within the next 2 hours would be a good time to join a guild. Today turf wars end and thou there are double rewards (that also means no turf war tomorrow). If you join a guild that has a couple of territories in turf war double rewards might be enough to get you enough contribution points to unlock your first guild bonus (it actually doesn't have to be the first, just any thats decent for what ever your using and unlocked by your guild).

You also should use your first 99 gems to buy the 99 gem discount pack, that one gets you your first epic, if your lucky even more than one. (Don't know if that discount pack can have legendaries as well, but I would assume so). Lady Clair, Void Juggler, Titania are probably the best starting epics to start out with, eventhou I am not sure if you even can get Lady Clair that early in the game, not sure how the mechanics work on that. You definatly can get Void Juggler, Bard and Titania from the beginning. If you've got only Bard as your first epic you even might consider creating a new account and redoing the tutorial. Bard early on feels way weaker then the other two.

To beat High Nagas or other very powerfull units early on you might need to throw away a couple of units till you can comeback on turn 2-4 by using your storm in a way that you can kill 2 or more units in a single turn, sometimes you also have to use your archer ability on top of that. If you have to use your archrs early as well that can always go horrible wrong but sometimes you just have to try.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 10:31 AM
the log in bonuses continue as far as I know.
free gold every two days and free gems other days (thats 10 gems every two days! 1 mistress draw per month -> if u get lucky u get legendary -> power up ur deck immensly. tho across accounts i never got legendary from single draws I did maybe 5 tries so far, 10x supposedly give better chances, thats how I got Athena), with free cards given at every 7 days.
and at 28th day they give epic cards, at least for month of december (void juggler this time, best epic card IMHO sadly I started too late to get her).
so over time u r bound to get stronger.

if u r having hard time advancing in current league, u will have terrible time in higher one.

if u view progress in game as advancing in the league -> the game progress very very slowly
if u view progress in game as improving ur deck while enjoying pleasant view -> sure progression every time u play

my advise is, if u r losing in current league, keep resigning the matches until u go down in league where u can win most of the time so u can get boxes with cards.
do this for a while to strengthen ur deck.

strengthening common and rare cards are important for the dark tower runs where the random pool for 4 card change every turn in sets of common, rare, epic, or legendary.
basically even if someone has legendaries, the dark tower match may end without having chance to play them.

about p2w, the paywall gets very steep, so u will continually have to pay to advance in league.
1USD or 5USD packs r worth it, IMHO, thats like a burgher but...
I've payed over 100USD (thats like two quality ohaholes folks) and got to league 11 before hitting the paywall again. to imagine how much the top ranked dudes paid to get there, they could have bought a nice love doll from japan

don't focus too much on advancing in league if u want to enjoy the game.
didn't it say somewhere that men who look at breasts live longer and happier lives? so use this game for that, enjoy view, live long and prosper
plus guild turf wars are a real fun, the bonuses super helpful too, got this +3 attack to my order heroes for 7 days thing going and now i adapted my deck to play only order heroes.

brawls not good source of income IMHO, but if u lucky u get cards, i got some nagas once (the best common card IMHO), other times, the wins are not worth it, but u can use it to get daily quests done (kill / play cards/ win matches etc.) without worrying about losing league matches.

my verdict: this is perfect game to play right after fapping, play for half an hour before the next round of fapping commences. play little bit every day, b4 u notice, u will be winning every match in ur league, then u r ready for next league.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 12:13 PM
You also should use your first 99 gems to buy the 99 gem discount pack, that one gets you your first epic, if your lucky even more than one. (Don't know if that discount pack can have legendaries as well, but I would assume so). Lady Clair, Void Juggler, Titania are probably the best starting epics to start out with, eventhou I am not sure if you even can get Lady Clair that early in the game, not sure how the mechanics work on that. You definatly can get Void Juggler, Bard and Titania from the beginning. If you've got only Bard as your first epic you even might consider creating a new account and redoing the tutorial. Bard early on feels way weaker then the other two.

To beat High Nagas or other very powerfull units early on you might need to throw away a couple of units till you can comeback on turn 2-4 by using your storm in a way that you can kill 2 or more units in a single turn, sometimes you also have to use your archer ability on top of that. If you have to use your archrs early as well that can always go horrible wrong but sometimes you just have to try.

I've already done the premium roll 3x. Only got 2 epics total, rest were just blue. As for the high Naga, throwing away units won't really help since it had 12 attack as well. I have nothing that can take 2 hits from it.

SecretiveGamer
12-17-2017, 09:49 PM
I've already done the premium roll 3x. Only got 2 epics total, rest were just blue. As for the high Naga, throwing away units won't really help since it had 12 attack as well. I have nothing that can take 2 hits from it.

Honestly, you might just need to wait and acquire more rares/epics to upgrade and reborn them. For some units (Naga, Untouchable) get really powerful once you reborn them. And like what the other poster said, joining a guild is great to use some boosters to increase your units atk/hp temporary. They last relatively long and is a good way to patch up some weakness, such as one shot potential.

Also, might I ask what units are you currently using in your team? You also said you got a few epics. Some are good, but others can easily help propel you a league or 2 higher than you would otherwise without it. I myself was stuck on league 20 for a day or two until I finally found a void juggler to help with damage.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 10:32 PM
Just wondering if someone could answer some questions.

1. If I create a new account can I receive epics from a rank 15+ player from daily friend gift?

2. I noticed that if I refer myself and finish the tutorial, then log back into my normal account, I seem to get promotion chests again when I raise to a league which I've already gotten it in. Was able to claim rank 20 purple chest multiple times.

However, I also managed to claim a rank reward I already had after I dropped 2 ranks and raised it back up.

Any idea how/why this happens? Can I just drop ranks to exploit this for easy purple chests? I've confirmed the referral thing works multiple times, but only did the rank drop once so far.

3. Can I drop back to low rank to get the 500->300 gold chests again after farming a bunch of gold for maxing the starting units? I noticed the price on my current gacha drops depending on my rank, so I was wondering if there's a limit.

shilba
12-18-2017, 02:06 AM
There are some tips that you can use if you have time.

1. Opponents in Brawl and Dark Tower are from your current League level.
1+ You get 4 big rare chests for completed Dark Tower.
2. Rewards for gaining new League level are resetting every day

Finally
3. If you constantly lose you can go down to 24 Leage level where are weakest opponents.

qwert
12-18-2017, 09:41 AM
Just wondering if someone could answer some questions.
1. If I create a new account can I receive epics from a rank 15+ player from daily friend gift?

3. Can I drop back to low rank to get the 500->300 gold chests again after farming a bunch of gold for maxing the starting units? I noticed the price on my current gacha drops depending on my rank, so I was wondering if there's a limit.

1. Yes and no. You can but sending epics to friends requires league 12. Buying your own epics requires league 15 in journey and dark tower shop

3. I was wondering about that as well and just finished testing it. Droped down to league 25 then went sleeping. Sadly I somehow forgot that I wanted to check on booster prices and won a match, which promoted me to league 24 before checking. Boosters costed 800g at that point, so you can definatly get quite a big 'discount', thou Im not sure if one can get back to the 300g cost. Would be nice to get more knowledge about when exactly the game refreshes booster prices and when exactly you can get new league chest rewards because those seem to be a bit random sometimes as well.

Anyone already received a refferal chest? One of my disciples reached rank 15 but I didnt get the chest. Already wrote the support but not answer yet. I am a little afraid people have to use your referral link when getting into league 15 for anyone to receive a reward. Also one does get gems if one of your disciples buys gems, thou Im not sure that might also only work if that person currently is using your link. I do also not know if the amount matters. Got 15 gems two time. (For those of you who care, I do not know which of my disciples bought the gems just that someone did.)

Kotono
12-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Anyone already received a refferal chest? One of my disciples reached rank 15 but I didnt get the chest. Already wrote the support but not answer yet. I am a little afraid people have to use your referral link when getting into league 15 for anyone to receive a reward. Also one does get gems if one of your disciples buys gems, thou Im not sure that might also only work if that person currently is using your link. I do also not know if the amount matters. Got 15 gems two time. (For those of you who care, I do not know which of my disciples bought the gems just that someone did.)

The text is a bit misleading. It is actually league 15, not rank 15.

qwert
12-18-2017, 05:50 PM
The text is a bit misleading. It is actually league 15, not rank 15.

Big thanks for that one! Thats pretty though.

Also one does get gems if one of your disciples buys gems, thou Im not sure that might also only work if that person currently is using your link. I do also not know if the amount matters. Got 15 gems two time. (For those of you who care, I do not know which of my disciples bought the gems just that someone did.)

The amount of gems one receives depend on the amount bought, got 45 gems today as well. Thanks to whomever I have to thank for that! ;)

Kijar
12-19-2017, 07:48 AM
best option to reach league 15 is really to get a good guild (always aim for a guild level 2 or above), try always also the check if their leader is actually active before apply to them (this will allow you to boost units by a lot (the cheap order unit buff at level 2 will give you something like 4 atk and 8 hp on each order unit, allowing you to easly go to league 15 in less then a week).

Also if you plan to spend some bucks into the promo packs remember : the offer will repeat till you will actually use it, but with different unit : if your new account has a starter pack (less then 1 dollar one) with a epic...... DONT BUY IT, just wait 1 or 2 days for one with a legendary in it (this worth for the 5 $ one and 20 aswell, no idea what other there will be after).

try to keep a friendly list of active people aswell, having people on league 12 will give you a chance to get epic from them for free (but any decent league levelled friend is good to have aswell, it may give you rares that you cant get yet otherwise ;) ), it's true that you will eventually reach an harsh point where you gotta grind a bit of days before having a chance to keep raising on league, but that's not too bad if you plan ahead what you can promote and need.

both the referal and the referee get a mutual 10% of gem purchase from the other guy gem bought (this mean if someone start the game with your code and he buy the 0.99 pack with 450 gems in it, you will get 45 gems, but aswell each gem pack you will buy will credit your "apprentice" the 10% of gems you bought).

pangsailaosai
12-20-2017, 04:42 AM
Anyone have screenshots of the later reward images for singleplayer mode? Meaning 5th circle of hell and further

Kijar
12-20-2017, 05:14 AM
i need to wait 7 hours to actually print you all the screens with no tombstones in it ;D but i will do it as soon as i can (usually once you reach the last girl on each circle you may need to upgrade your league rank a bit, once you reach rank......13 if i recall right, you start to get the first epic fight, orc lady), then there is void juggler (requires league 11) and so on, also even if i can provide a screen, doing more times a fight increase the "rank" of the fight (they have a sort of experience bar if you notice by clicking on them till 5) so the amount can be a lil different

edit : had a busy day and forgot to screen before for this thread :| gonna delay it again :| sry

Grizz
12-21-2017, 06:35 AM
hmm I bought the 0,99$ thing an now I got a 6 hour starter package offer for 4,99$. If I wait now, do I get the legendary package in 1-2 days?

qwert
12-21-2017, 07:19 AM
hmm I bought the 0,99$ thing an now I got a 6 hour starter package offer for 4,99$. If I wait now, do I get the legendary package in 1-2 days?

Yes, both offers refresh atleast untill bought. The 5$ package isn't connected to your first purchase, you would get it anyways.

Grizz
12-21-2017, 07:25 AM
thanks, can I add you to my friends list in exchange?;)

qwert
12-21-2017, 07:55 AM
thanks, can I add you to my friends list in exchange?;)

My friendlist is at about 26/20 or something at the moment so that might be a little difficult. I recommend you joining a decently lvled guild with active players and just add all of your active guild mates. That way you have a permanent full friend list in no time.

ShiroSeigi
12-22-2017, 02:48 AM
I have 3 friend seats open. (23/26)

I kick ppl who are inactive around ~5 days in a row.
(the gifting feature shows how long since friend has sent daily gift)

usually purge the list once a week or so.
info in the signature

Eliont
12-22-2017, 07:22 AM
Is she worth buying? Or better wait another legendary offer.
http://puu.sh/yLMeo/84359ac574.jpg

qti
12-22-2017, 09:24 AM
I started yesterday in this game if anyone want add how friend my ID is ZYSFEP have 0 friends still. my native language is castillanus. But understand english but not write good.

Kijar
12-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Is she worth buying? Or better wait another legendary offer.

aphrodite is a good ranged unit, fact is : you soon realize you will need 2 main things in this game

- a good active guild (where you stay daily active aswell)

- a plan deck wise

this because with the turf war (guild war each week) you get guild token that are used on buffs, those buffs cost relativelly low if you focus your team on a mainly 1 race (usually people go for hp/atk buff of 1 race, and like 1 extra buff based on ranged/melee or box cooldown).

now : aphrodite is a nice unit that surelly will boost your damage (also she combo lovelly well as much as any other high dmg unit along with void juggler), the issue of aphrodite is mainly 1, either you have a decently ranked friend that will give you the require epic in friend gift to evolve her, or you may be stuck with her for a while at that level...... still she's worth to have (easiest legends are actually order side aphrodite/lapis/athena), this because if we take the other races in example you have :

nature with : Bastet (findable in starter promo packs and boxxes aswell early on) / (Queen ananta, the naga legendary) League 10+ required or promo pack once you reach league 11 or so / Satyr (same as queen ananta) / Maeve (league 11) / Prince Nod (probably easy findable as bastet not really sure, but i didnt got even the epic toad for the evolve in case....)

Chaos : Mummy legendary (i dont remember the name) / Skeleton legend (i really dont remember what crappy names they gave them here) / Gargantos and i think that's it

so to summarize : if i were you i would get aphro she will help you quite a bit, she wont change whole deck flow like an athena/mummy legendary drop into your deck, but it may give you as much as an edge as to have a bastet early on without the downsides of such card ;)

Eliont
12-22-2017, 12:53 PM
Thanks. Btw, suddenly massive update come to game - global chat, new cards, new buildings, new vip.

Eliont
12-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Though i cant find patchnotes.
Is CW has official site / FB / other page?

Kijar
12-22-2017, 01:19 PM
there is no an official page but what with this maintenance some people got wrongly marked as "cheaters" and lost their guild (the ban is a mistake and will be lifted away after you contact support) still you may lose your guild spot, just try to rejoin it since on a ban mark the server auto remove you from the existing guild your in

edit : luckly even if you will lose the spot in guild and buffs activated due to the ban mistake you will find a compensation of 5000 guild mark and 300 gems (which is a great compensation for that issue ;) )

Eliont
12-22-2017, 09:51 PM
Event up, btw.

Eliont
12-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Now i on good active guild that have 1/3 of current map on guild wars. Recently promoted to rank 2 and have 9 open spots. Guild name - OMNIA

http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=YESESR my ref, just to post =).

Unregistered
12-23-2017, 05:36 PM
So which event chest is best to get? Idk if dropping 5k mats on a legendary chest is worth it.

Kotono
12-23-2017, 06:04 PM
I got the 5k chest and it gave me an epic. But at least it gave that epic a lot of exp...

Unregistered
12-23-2017, 06:46 PM
I got the 5k chest and it gave me an epic. But at least it gave that epic a lot of exp...

How much exp exactly? I might still consider it if it got me a level 5-6 epic. <.<

Kotono
12-23-2017, 11:34 PM
How much exp exactly? I might still consider it if it got me a level 5-6 epic. <.<

It gave 130 exp, enough for level 5 and just short of 6.

Ben Yau Lai Bung
12-23-2017, 11:57 PM
I am level 8 already but im still facing 80HP opponent with 45HP, please advice me how to increase more HP.

Kotono
12-24-2017, 12:06 AM
It is based on league rank as far as I can tell.

Kijar
12-24-2017, 12:07 AM
click on squad, there just on the picture of the white hair guy called adam you should have an arrow of level up for the hero itself (if you dont, you may require to reach a certain might power on your army to do so, simply click on the white hair guy to know how much your army, the 8 cards your using in your main battle deck, need to have to reach next level of him).

Viridel
12-24-2017, 01:47 AM
First off, it's Pay-to-Win BIG time... The competitive balance between players willing to drop Hundreds vs even a casual-pay player is staggering. If this is a game you want to be an Elite, be prepared to drop a thousand bucks and that's just the start. If you don't want to pay, I won't say 'forget it'... But you will spend days/weeks/months/years grinding, and honestly not get anywhere. the key is that the top ranking cards have to be 'unlocked'. AND each unlocks at a certain level. You can pay for that key (of course), which is honestly the only viable way to get it without a borderline impossible amount of luck.

What is killing this game for me right now (and I have put in about $60, so it's not like I have nothing invested) is the Christmas Pack. The Ice Golem is fair - freeze on hit, freeze row on deploy - highly logical and reasonably powered.

Then you get to the other two:
Santa - when deployed, turns a random opponent into a 0/7 'wall'... Power, irrelevant. Lane, irrelevant. Column, irrelevant. One of your troops is essentially vaporized. There is no defense.

And the absolute game killer:
Drow - If you hit the warlord, a RANDOM character dies from your side. So you've done a beautiful archer-spawn... Or a Mummy spawn... Something that takes time, patience, good guarding, etc... And you have a good 8-10 troops on your side. Oh wait - Drow gets deployed on the bottom row, and EVERY... SINGLE... Warlord hit vaporizes one of your guys........ Randomly.

There is NO justification for a card this powerful, that takes zero skill to utilize... "they have more troops than me, so I'll just let them hit my warlord, and their army will disappear." Wow. With that card in the deck, the game is a joke, and with that, I won't be spending another cent on the game, and I'm one foot and 4 toes out the door completely.

sniddy
12-24-2017, 03:47 AM
So limited time content cards being very powerful (behind a pay wall I assume from the Christmas pack title) and destroying the strategic element

Was tempted to look, and given the huge P2W flags being raised - I'm out before I begin

Kijar
12-24-2017, 04:41 AM
honestly, i kinda advice you to still take a look into it, the considerations of Viridel are true but as he even mention, it's a debate on the "aiming to be elite" matter.
(i hate the new drow legendary aswell ;P ), but before was the problem of the mummy dropped (you can counter a 1st round legendary drow with a blue drow so it's not like it's impossible to get rid of)

Sure there are people dropping shitload of money into the game, and those will have a huge edge above you, still doesnt mean you wont get legendary cards or enjoy the game (that again, is better then any nutaku current game let's be honest)....

Of course if you are looking for a game where competition is the number one factor, that require no money involvement to reach top rank, and so on....... i would kinda avoid all browser games whatsoever.

If your are looking for an enjoyable game that give you fun and it can still be played with no money or with the option to give you a good boost with a 1$ or 5 bucks
pack then go for it.

Brasileiro
12-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi everybody,

I searched and couldn't find a discord server for cuntwars so I created on. Here is the link:

discord.gg/RakEtq8 (Add "https://" to the beging)

I noticed that you are talking about cuntwars as if it was a nutaku game but I couldn't find it there. Does it have another name on nutaku?

Kotono
12-24-2017, 06:39 AM
It is not a nutaku game. Can find it on hooligapps.

Viridel
12-24-2017, 11:29 AM
...(i hate the new drow legendary aswell ;P ), but before was the problem of the mummy dropped (you can counter a 1st round legendary drow with a blue drow so it's not like it's impossible to get rid of)

I have the Mummy, and yes, it is a great card... But it's relatively easy to defeat (I almost never get defeated by Mummy armies). Its entry point is 17HP, which is the 1st level spell if you're at a decent level (7HP) and Bastet (10HP) - so you can toast it with indirect damage... Or just straight up with a strong Naga if it's protected, etc, etc. Not to mention that the sub-mummies it spawns are easily killed off by splash or pierce damage.

The problem with the Drow is the random-death factor. Drow gets played on the bottom row, and the attacks always happen from the top to the bottom... So if you have a few free hits on the warlord (which is exactly the point of the game), chances are pretty good that the specific unit you deployed to defeat the Drow will be vaporized before it even gets a chance to attack.

The Mummy is a game-CHANGING unit... The Drow is a game-BREAKING unit. It was a cash-grab play by the developers without consideration for the longer-term damage it would do on the game.

Kinkoid
12-25-2017, 06:51 AM
Hello all ;)
I've been playing our friends game for +/- 1month and I find it quite interesting.
I agree with most flaws detected and detailled by you all in previous posts, but all in all the game has fun mechanics.
Too random for now, but they're improving the game and if you focus enough on your tactical choices (and if you're lucky enough and if you pay some, fine :) ) you can beat the game.
I've spent 50$, I play 3X20min sessions a day, and I'm league 15/14... dunno how decent that is :).

For fun (and testing :) ) I'd like to get more friends, exchange gifts and maybe enter a cool league... my nickname is "Rosso" and my id OHLIOF

See you in the game... and merry XXX-mass to all ;)

Kijar
12-25-2017, 08:41 AM
i try to add you on my main account (currently on league 9 but i may drop later on for easier dark tower :P)

Kijar
12-25-2017, 08:48 AM
important : EVERYONE THAT LOG TODAY, will get 1 legendary chest 2 epic chest and 3 blue rare big chest for free from the devs (you will find them in rewards) ;)

SecretiveGamer
12-25-2017, 09:29 AM
important : EVERYONE THAT LOG TODAY, will get 1 legendary chest 2 epic chest and 3 blue rare big chest for free from the devs (you will find them in rewards) ;)

Yup, really nice rewards for Christmas.

Kinkoid
12-25-2017, 09:42 AM
i try to add you on my main account (currently on league 9 but i may drop later on for easier dark tower :P)

Cool thanks, what's your account?

SecretiveGamer
12-25-2017, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know what is the requirement to unlock more bonuses options? I have the entry bonuses such as Blessing of Midas and Power of Light, but I don't know how to unlock the ones at the bottom.

Unregistered
12-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Is lowering League level lowers gold summon prices? I just got to League 20, went in Dark tower and got beaten. Badly. It seems I need to level up ALL my cards to play Dark tower, so yeah - need to levelup trash.

SecretiveGamer
12-25-2017, 04:49 PM
Is lowering League level lowers gold summon prices? I just got to League 20, went in Dark tower and got beaten. Badly. It seems I need to level up ALL my cards to play Dark tower, so yeah - need to levelup trash.

If lower you mean going back to a "higher" rank such as league 25, then yeah it'll lower prices. You might need to refresh the page/ go to incognito mode to have the servers sync to you being in league 25 now. The same goes for Dark tower, where the enemies are based on your league rank. Though from what I remember Dark tower opens at league 20, so the enemies you see are the weakest it can be.

Kijar
12-25-2017, 07:17 PM
cant complain at all : in 1 day i got, chest opening from pvp (queen amanta) - prince nod from xmas gift and ghosta from event chest, 3 legendaries quite good for free made my day,

Btw kinkoid you saw who i'm you have me in f-list :D same nick as here ;)

Kinkoid
12-26-2017, 06:11 AM
I started yesterday in this game if anyone want add how friend my ID is ZYSFEP have 0 friends still. my native language is castillanus. But understand english but not write good.

You have an invitation ;)

My id is OFLIOF

cdbreeze
12-26-2017, 11:23 AM
I tend to overspend on these games as it is, but it's nice for the guy who referred me on this thread and anyone who chooses to use my code later since they get a piece of the stuff I buy. There are huge imbalances for those who spend, as these holiday heroes are very much imbalanced - I'm steamrolling anybody I play unless they have a higher holiday set-up than me. I have to artificially keep my league lower for now for Dark Tower quests, but I see myself shooting up again soon.

Still, it's a fun game for those who don't mind being at the very top with lots to do.

My friends and referral code is BCILYT for anybody who wants a friend or wants to try the game - I gift often and spend in bursts so it'll be nice for as many people here to benefit as possible.

Grizz
12-27-2017, 03:48 AM
This game needs a wiki badly!!! I'm just on Liga 19.... I looked 3 times on google, but still nothing.... Can some pros make one pls?? :confused:;)

Kijar
12-27-2017, 07:05 AM
there is no really need of a wiki but let's do this... since you can actually encounter some need of info, just join the discord of harem-battle.club we will ask for a cuntwar channel in there so we can answer question of people ;)

edit : kotono already made the channel into HBC discord, just join it on the top bar and you will find the cuntwar channel for any info required

Eliont
12-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Need 2 active guild comrades. We are good active guild rank 163 war / rank 239 fame. Have 2 open spots. Guild name - OMNIA
http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=YESESR invite code, if someone not started, or wanting create new acc.
Giving cards and pal points (needed for soulbind) almost every day.

Have a good New Year holidays.

qti
12-28-2017, 12:52 AM
Here my code of invite for if someone want try the game; for me is easy not idea how is for the rest; http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=ZYSFEP

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 05:35 AM
What browser is best for this game? It just horde 1.5 Gb of memory on Firefox and Chrome. My home PC is fine but my work PC freezing when I try to lanche game. Any more compatible browsers?

qti
12-28-2017, 07:20 AM
I use firefox; but sometimes he game ask for more the 6 gigas de ram and freeze; happen all players; is a problem the code the game program. For now not have fix at this problem.

Kijar
12-29-2017, 10:03 AM
new accounts (10 days old or less from what i guess) are getting a "starter" event, which is quite a nice boost for new players (is like xmas one but with just archers/athena - toads - mummy's ).... if you wanna start, this is a good time for it (remember to join a guild asap, possibly well levelled up to get good buff thanks to the guild war).

Karehn
12-31-2017, 05:52 PM
The game is a lot of fun if someone wants to try it.
Here is my referal code. Is very good!!

http ://cuntwars.com/?redeem=BPSPEN

Unregistered
12-31-2017, 09:41 PM
there used to be boosted chest bonus for going up the league and this could be repeated by going down a league the day before and climbing back up
but with recent update this have dissapeared
does anyone know how to get boosted chest anymore?
if this is no more the only way to strengthen card deck is to pay$
completely alienating f2p playerbase

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 12:57 AM
there used to be boosted chest bonus for going up the league and this could be repeated by going down a league the day before and climbing back up

Yes, this sucks!

SecretiveGamer
01-01-2018, 10:19 AM

It was probably an event that ended, which sucks because it should have been a permanent game mechanic.

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Also noticed no more busted chests. But! Just half hour ago at Leage 17 I got 24h epic chest with 2 possible legendary card. So it is more grind and RNG now.

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Hi Gurus,

Could someone give me a hint regarding fight on the field? I am quite new in the game and I could not find any answer how others can pick a pair of fighter (valkyrie and archer) without a power card.
During fight I get 2 archers with an extra card.
Thanks in advance.

Kotono
01-01-2018, 05:58 PM
That is the only option. The card always summons two archers.

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 01:10 PM
That is the only option. The card always summons two archers.

but how it is possible that my opponents are calling a valkyrie with an archer without any card? this combo usually destroys my owl totem after the first minute :)

Kijar
01-02-2018, 01:42 PM
but how it is possible that my opponents are calling a valkyrie with an archer without any card? this combo usually destroys my owl totem after the first minute :)

you are talking about this card (dont mind the stats)

qwert
01-02-2018, 01:59 PM

Not only that but you also can't buy cheap card packs anymore. I saved up 120k gold to buy 200 packs for 600g each but one day before I reached my goal they fixed it ; (. I really don't know how to progress anymore now without cheap packs, league chests and league boosted chests. Wanted to buy mass packs to rush a 16/16 or atleast 16/11 Naga and to have some material for evolving. Now I got mass gold without any use. 3,5k gold per Pack is no option.

We need atleast some way back to get epic chests! A reasonable gold price per card pack wouldn't be too bad either but I would be totaly fine as long as we get some kind of mechanic back that allows realistic chances for daily epic chests. On the other hand normal chests even if not stated can drop around 2 epics now sometimes, which obviously is not enough to progress anyhow.

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 03:06 PM

you are talking about this card (dont mind the stats)

yes, probably this is it :) thanks to light it up

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Not only that but you also can't buy cheap card packs anymore. I saved up 120k gold to buy 200 packs for 600g each but one day before I reached my goal they fixed it ; (. I really don't know how to progress anymore now without cheap packs, league chests and league boosted chests. Wanted to buy mass packs to rush a 16/16 or atleast 16/11 Naga and to have some material for evolving. Now I got mass gold without any use. 3,5k gold per Pack is no option.

We need atleast some way back to get epic chests! A reasonable gold price per card pack wouldn't be too bad either but I would be totaly fine as long as we get some kind of mechanic back that allows realistic chances for daily epic chests. On the other hand normal chests even if not stated can drop around 2 epics now sometimes, which obviously is not enough to progress anyhow.

damn didn't notice but card pack prices don't drop with league anymore either?
a good game developer should pay attention to what its player base is saying, and hopefully they'll either rollback the changes they made this week or introduce a new way to win epic chests!!!

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 11:34 AM
I think they officially killed the game xD. The guild bonuses cost got changed to insane prices. 2030 for gold bonus. For me 2530 for +4 attack O_O

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 09:04 PM
I think they officially killed the game xD. The guild bonuses cost got changed to insane prices. 2030 for gold bonus. For me 2530 for +4 attack O_O

they devs supposedly came back from vacation...
came back to kill their game it seems
i used to have order attack and health bonuses all the time. donno how to afford it now

TiamatRoar
01-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Sheez, if they want to be greedy people focusing on having the game kick the player in the sensitives, the least they could have done was start out that way rather than give everyone that false hope Oo

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Yessss... no more cheap cards, no guild bonuses, league 20 have 90% players with legendary card and dark elfs... no casual players. Hope they fix this bullshit or this game will die.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 01:40 PM
serious graphical update happened today.
they removed nudity in cards behind paywall
if ur cards r low level, so is the resolution of the cards
the game gets worse and worse by each update
if u were interested in starting to play this game then don't
if this thread so far didn't convince u to not play let this post be the last straw

SecretiveGamer
01-18-2018, 04:46 PM
serious graphical update happened today.
they removed nudity in cards behind paywall
if ur cards r low level, so is the resolution of the cards
the game gets worse and worse by each update
if u were interested in starting to play this game then don't
if this thread so far didn't convince u to not play let this post be the last straw

A shame, I was kinda interested in the gameplay, but if we're getting downgrades instead of actual QOL updates then of well- Not wasting my time on a game that doesn't value mine.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 04:36 AM
All CG from last update. So you can play and don't bother with clothed now characters.
mega.nz/#!hhJGCCrb!kJKLIEogmYAY5RfSdw17pbDPuuqtOOzRCyj2-hbqO4Q

SecretiveGamer
01-19-2018, 11:02 AM
All CG from last update. So you can play and don't bother with clothed now characters.

Sweet, only CG I'm wondering are for the Journey bosses.

Twin_X
01-20-2018, 10:58 AM
I actually enjoy this game, even if I'm disappointed by drop in graphic quality. Still I don't really mind a slow slog of freemium that much. What I wanted two ask is - what browser best use for this game?

I have horrible loading times (as in the PLAY button don't appear). I can log in the game once or twice a day seemingly at random hours, where loading lasts just a moment, or few minutes (I'm doing something in other tabs and when i check it already is ready), but most of the time, I can wait for half an hour and it doesn't seem to load, so I don't even know if it crashed, froze or what. So I'm closing the tab, and input the adress again, hoping for the best. Does my browser type affects it? I usually use Opera even if it shows that it does not support webGL (it should. I checked the settings).

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 01:13 PM

How did you rip the CGI from the game?

Thiago Mello
01-25-2018, 09:26 AM
how many cards you need to max lv a card in this game?

Eliont
01-25-2018, 08:17 PM
> cards you need

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 06:47 AM
Hi guys, I have a question...
I soulbound my Big Toad to my lv 6 Naga and got the +2 health bonus, but then I reborn the Naga to level 1, and my Big Toad lost the bonus, but says it is still soulbound to Naga.
Have i lost the bonus permanently or will I get it back if I level my Naga back to lv 6?

Ninja Spy
01-27-2018, 04:57 AM
I didn't know that you lose the bonus that you got when soulbind some creature and then reborn the creature you made soulbind with. Are you sure yout toad didn't get weaker because some goldsand or guild boost expired?

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 11:49 AM
It is strange, it definitely dropped initially after the naga reborn. Later on I checked again when my naga got to level 2, and noticed he got the 2 health bonus back.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 01:49 AM
Hi guys, i tried to login today into my account but the button didnt work, the facebook button works but i dont have my account linked into my fb acc, what can i do?

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Hi! Sometimes when I visit the shop, I get a free summon. Is this random or is it scheduled? (like for example the gold mine resets 3 times a day exactly at the same times) Also did anyone notice a pattern when specific bonuses are active at the shop? I can buy 100,000 gold for 500 gems but sometimes there is a bonus where I can get 200,000 gold for 500 gems.

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 03:33 AM
Hello, i started a wiki about the game. It's at

c-wars.wikia.com

Check it out, and help if you feel like it.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Hi,

If you want to advance in the game, you can add me in your friends with ID XPANIR

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 04:49 PM
with the new update game is great again!
nudity is back, just get the card to level 6! heck with this there is more nudity then before
here is a great example of devs listening to the player base!
awesome game!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 10:29 PM
Can anyone tell me the progression of the VIP system in this game? I mean how much crystals do you need from lvl1-2 VIP and so on... Thanks!

SecretiveGamer
02-28-2018, 02:09 PM
Just realized they added an android version for this game.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:57 AM
My ID is LJKWZD, add me!

Justaguy
03-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Power up your nagas. Seriously by the end they are scary as hell.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Hello,

Im plating like for a week now. And I found out that there is an android version. I instaled it on my phone but I can't sign it with my yahoo account and password. Sign in doesnt work.
Anyone knows how to do this?

Thank you.

SecretiveGamer
03-12-2018, 08:35 PM
Hello,

Im plating like for a week now. And I found out that there is an android version. I instaled it on my phone but I can't sign it with my yahoo account and password. Sign in doesnt work.
Anyone knows how to do this?

Thank you.

I talked to customer support about this and the Android version is still beta, so no login/sync function until we get a newer version that adds it.

Ramazan
03-16-2018, 12:46 AM
So i started playing this game too, enjoying the gameplay/lewds so far but game is obviously p2w to hell but thats okay for now. (?)
Also new event started, i dont see why they're held for 3 days tho its so short.

Lewdidimus
03-16-2018, 02:04 PM
Started just yesterday and I'm pleasantly surprised by the gameplay, though it feels like one player can snowball to victory very easily.

As a f2p, what's a good use for the gems? Should I buy from the "mistresses" or is it better to keep for vip?

SecretiveGamer
03-16-2018, 06:14 PM
Started just yesterday and I'm pleasantly surprised by the gameplay, though it feels like one player can snowball to victory very easily.

As a f2p, what's a good use for the gems? Should I buy from the "mistresses" or is it better to keep for vip?

If you are planning on staying F2P, just try to save up for the 10+1 summon, so you have better chances of getting good rewards (Legendaries). Gems being relatively slow to comeby, should be used in an efficient manner. The other one worth using gems on is probably gold, but only when it's has the bonus gold event up. In the beginning it doesn't seem like gold is an issue, but once you start having characters past level 11, each level up is over 2k-5k gold and up.

Lewdidimus
03-16-2018, 11:34 PM
Alright, thanks. I guess I'll just have to be patient. In terms of deckbuilding, I read Naga is good but aside from that what are good units to aim for on a budget? At the moment I have a Bard and Priestess so I'm using all Order units to have a big burst of damage with the archer summons. It's quite reminiscent of aggro decks in tcg/ccg.

Ramazan
03-17-2018, 01:25 AM
Alright, thanks. I guess I'll just have to be patient. In terms of deckbuilding, I read Naga is good but aside from that what are good units to aim for on a budget? At the moment I have a Bard and Priestess so I'm using all Order units to have a big burst of damage with the archer summons. It's quite reminiscent of aggro decks in tcg/ccg.

Dont really have good options, just pray that chests give you good cards. Early on ancient is one of the best units but doesnt have evolve option, she should carry you till you fill your deck with purples or higher. Other than her maybe valkyrie+love mage+defender combo is good option, which is what carried me till i filled my deck with epics and legendaries.

Ramazan
03-18-2018, 07:31 AM
I got purple versions of all 3 flier girls from the event, now my team is kinda annoying (for enemy) on my current league :) 16th despite being lower from the recommended might im advancing forward, its more enjoyable than league 18-21 where 1 legendary on the enemy side decides the match's outcome.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 10:22 AM
I got purple versions of all 3 flier girls from the event, now my team is kinda annoying (for enemy) on my current league :) 16th despite being lower from the recommended might im advancing forward, its more enjoyable than league 18-21 where 1 legendary on the enemy side decides the match's outcome.

don't advance in leagues too far. currently league 30/29 (low cost for commons), league 24 (access to guilds), league 20 (access to dark tower), league 15 (for your alts), league 10 (unlock legendary chests from "pvp") are good stopping points. running into huge p2w wall in upper leagues can cause loss of interest in the game so enjoy the lower leagues as much as you can.

its nice having melee that can avoid being hit by enemy melee, and counters for fliers haven't been introduced to the game yet, so you'll have advantage for a while.

Ramazan
03-21-2018, 03:21 AM
Reaching to top spot was never my intention in any game, i'll just casually build my deck and enjoy the lewds, most of them are pretty good imo, especially flier event cards have amazing illustrations.

Other than that i just fully cleared my 2nd dark tower run ^^ i see thats one of challenges game brought to me, which is fun.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 03:35 PM
Reaching to top spot was never my intention in any game, i'll just casually build my deck and enjoy the lewds, most of them are pretty good imo, especially flier event cards have amazing illustrations.

Other than that i just fully cleared my 2nd dark tower run ^^ i see thats one of challenges game brought to me, which is fun.

True dat. The illustrations for the cards have improved much! And the flier cards do look amazing (except for harpy, not sure why, but i don't like the look on their eyes)
Congrats on full DT run. Lot of new players who buy legendaries and moved up leagues too quickly find DT way too hard because their common/rare cards have not been upgraded enough, but for people who build their deck from ground up tend to do better in DT. The "RNG" seem to favor the ai in DT, so if need be you can drop a couple of leagues for easier DT run.

Not wanting to reach the top and enjoying the journey seems to be only way to find contentment, so kudos to your life philosophy :)

Lewdidimus
03-22-2018, 02:19 AM
One thing I'd like to note, that I wasn't aware of, is that the price of "Foxies" packs goes up as you get more league ranks... Kind of wish I'd known that so I could buy more cheap cards.

Also, feel free to invite: id RZCCVS

nightelf
03-22-2018, 03:44 AM
Anyone knows if exist a way to interact with the game through an API?

Or has anyone figure out how to see the source code in case that it doesn´t be flash (which I found unlikely)?

I´m willing to test a machine learning algorithm in the brawl section, but obtaining information of the battleground is rather complicated scanning the graphics due to movements, the dialogs and the overlapping of images. I can do this, but I would like to know if there is an easier way.

Ramazan
03-22-2018, 08:02 AM
One thing I'd like to note, that I wasn't aware of, is that the price of "Foxies" packs goes up as you get more league ranks... Kind of wish I'd known that so I could buy more cheap cards.

Also, feel free to invite: id RZCCVS

Afaik as you go up in league you also get more cards from chests, dunno if it applies to foxies tho, but it applies to dark tower chests and league matches. C-wars wiki has a info about it, im too lazy atm to check <.<

Furgonak
03-22-2018, 08:59 AM
Hello, I got a problem with starting game. It wrote to me:
An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser´s JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError: Array buffer allocation failed.
Somebody can help me ?

Ramazan
03-22-2018, 09:50 AM
Did you tried different browser?

Furgonak
03-23-2018, 08:42 AM
Did you tried different browser?

Yes, Chrome, FireFox, IE.

Same problem on every browser.

Eliont
03-23-2018, 11:08 PM
Too few RAM?

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 10:39 AM
Hallo

Wann kann man in der göttlichen Arena spielen?

Furgonak
03-26-2018, 04:49 AM
Too few RAM?

4 GB ... I though it´s enough for browser game .... or not ?

Ramazan
03-26-2018, 12:43 PM
Doesnt have to do with RAM imo.

Furgonak
03-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Doesnt have to do with RAM imo.

Can you help me ? So where is problem, if not with RAM ?
Graphic maybe ?

Ramazan
03-28-2018, 10:33 AM
Game got update:
-Now you can change card's lewd art and see previous ones.
-Several UI changes like gender info is implied with symbols instead of texts, same with race.
-Different rarity for some cards added, also i think there are 3 new chaos cards added. Wyvern got her art changed on rare rarity while epic and legendary versions stay the same (anuk) but its full size is not loading atm, seems to be bugged.
Thats all that comes to my mind. Hope they wont release a new event in following weeks cuz i have exams D:

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 10:15 AM
The bug what occur when need more Ram is a bug still not fixed i have more the 32 gigas of ram and still happen to me.

Ramazan
03-29-2018, 02:03 PM
A similar bug happened to me few days ago, i fixed it by clearing 'whole' cache, not just data. Try clear cache in advanced section.

Furgonak
03-30-2018, 01:33 AM
I try 5 different browser. I try clear all cache. Still the same problem :(
Array buffer allocation failed.

Ramazan
03-30-2018, 06:21 AM
Welp, i bought the first 2 lego pack. I gotta say both are pretty nice :> advancing my way to 13th league, hope i can make it till reset then finally start my dark tower run.

RoRal
03-30-2018, 01:50 PM
I saw earlier someone posted a similar issue. I just rebirthed my Naga, and it took away all her soulbind buffs. Now she is significantly weaker. Is there a way to fix this or does she just get screwed?

Ramazan
03-31-2018, 03:19 AM
that never happened to me, at least for the cards i've reborned. You can always send mail&ticket to support.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 03:13 AM
Do add my code HDPJLZ thankzz

Ramazan
04-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Im so happy.

Robin188
04-11-2018, 05:57 AM
I have been play this game for one month. Recently, I can only get common chests. Somebody could tell me why.

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 01:27 AM
please add me
id: LKEJQN

rhasufeld
04-12-2018, 05:36 AM
I saw earlier someone posted a similar issue. I just rebirthed my Naga, and it took away all her soulbind buffs. Now she is significantly weaker. Is there a way to fix this or does she just get screwed?

please do not load my account above 70% please help

Ramazan
04-15-2018, 03:12 PM
13th league was my best with normal circumstances, then got my eyes opened and bought +10 melee hp guild boost and boosted my whole team. Now i just hit 10th league yay, which unlocked too many units and legendary chests.

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Hey Ramazan, how do you get all the chests counting down? Is it a league requirement? (I play on Android so it may be that if it's not league based)

razor
04-17-2018, 08:37 AM
add me: EDCAEP

Ramazan
04-17-2018, 09:35 AM
Hey Ramazan, how do you get all the chests counting down? Is it a league requirement? (I play on Android so it may be that if it's not league based)

Its pc version, my advice: leave from mobile version asap if you're not very far into game and come to pc version if you want to play actively. (use the referral link in my signature pls if you do, i send purple cards as gifts when they're available :bgrin: )

By the looks of it game limits you so much if you play from mobile cuz chests are a big deal, i've never played from mobile myself.

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Gah, yea I think I'm too far to just start again, and I have purchased a few items..... Hopefully down the track they allow swapping between the two. Sucks doing one chest at a time

Ramazan
04-18-2018, 01:05 AM
I want a legendary chest already :bgrin: just waiting for another 3 epic chests at a time.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 06:25 PM
So new event is coming and there's a groot as playable card huh. This gonna be interesting.

Ramazan
04-27-2018, 10:29 AM
Found the game's discord server if anyone is interested! Its in my signature.

Eliont
04-29-2018, 10:48 AM
Thanks for link.

Daemongag
05-03-2018, 08:50 AM
Why haven't anyone created a Harem Battle Club CuntWars page yet??

I would help it editing. I think it is nice to look at a page that helps you with tips instead of only a thread..

Ramazan
05-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Why haven't anyone created a Harem Battle Club CuntWars page yet??

I would help it editing. I think it is nice to look at a page that helps you with tips instead of only a thread..

There's a wiki page already. Its c-wars.wikia.com
Tho i recommend getting into discord as it is the best information source atm, people there knows a lot about the game.

If you're talking about a wiki page on hbc however... good luck with that, idk if anyone would bother with it.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 10:42 AM
I am having trouble logging into the main game, everytime I click play, and the game goes into the transition to lobby screen, the screen just goes black, anyone encountered the problem? Or are able to contact the devs/support team, the support team have not replied at all.

Amws
05-07-2018, 09:03 PM
So I was wondering if there was anyway to make more than one account of cunt wars on mobile?

Narrict
05-11-2018, 01:27 AM
:think: I was wondering why we were getting people showing up(on our discord) when the game was down.Good to know that someone thought to put the link somewhere it wouldn't get lost.(like ingame chat)

I'm a mod on that discord,and we appreciate the exposure,more people make the discord fun and let us learn that much more about the game,so thank you.

As of this time,the community managers for the game have created an official discord(https[colon]//discord[dot]gg/k76PEMJ) the link for which shows in the "News" tab.It's still a little simple and small,but the admins have shown a desire to improve on it.

In the meantime,anyone that wants help with the game is always welcome on our unofficial(and well established) discord that is linked above,cheers guys.

Android21
05-19-2018, 03:22 AM
How can I create another account in cunt wars?

Magicspy
05-19-2018, 06:11 PM
CBRZZI add me

SecretiveGamer
05-24-2018, 02:49 PM
Seems they now expanded to nutaku. Shows a preregister banner on the home page.

Ramazan
05-24-2018, 03:10 PM
NO WAY... NO FUCKING WAY...

i cant believe o_o

Eliont
05-24-2018, 10:10 PM
Interesting, what they will do with referral system on nutaku...
Did not have reasons to move to nutaku as i already have quite a deck =) but will give it a try to watch what they do.

Ramazan
05-25-2018, 05:34 AM
Interesting, what they will do with referral system on nutaku...
Did not have reasons to move to nutaku as i already have quite a deck =) but will give it a try to watch what they do.

thats quite good deck with void juggler lacking in it yeah, and the most cancerous card in the game strix

it surprised me nutaku is getting the exact same cuntwars, which mean there's no use for people like us to move to nutaku, still im gonna raise an alt there to be cautious :D

Eliont
05-25-2018, 09:09 PM
I have juggler though, but surely cant decide what card can be swapped out to fit it.

Ramazan
05-26-2018, 04:31 AM
Well uhh, if you had a better melee, change it with nod. For instance wind snake or emerald dragon are both better than Nod if nicely levelled since they have unique flying mechanic that can stop prevent tinker to screw your nature heavy team. As for juggler i'd go with either aphro or santa.

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Played it a bit on Nutaku earlier (is it a softlaunch for Canada again? Banners on the side say preregistration, which I didn't get a chance to do when clicking on them), I like the grid based system and it's honestly kinda entertaining.

I feel the need to ask the usual question though; is this a game for wallet warriors only, or is it actually possible to get decent cards w/o being a whale? Apologies for not sifting through the earlier pages to find the answer, but it seems like good epic and up rarities are going to be hard to come by without rolling gacha, especially legendaries.

SecretiveGamer
05-26-2018, 04:16 PM
You can get decent cards from playing the game, but it definitely suffers from pay to win syndrome. It's impossible to complete the special events they have unless you pay up, and upgrading cards slows to a crawl. Apart from that, the gameplay is quite fun. And getting the pictures for the cards isn't too difficult to attain (Level 6 for all variations). Getting the event pictures past the first ones is very unlikely. It's much more easier to enjoy the game playing casually and not trying to get everything.

MonkeyTree
05-27-2018, 04:45 AM
Hi i just started playing this game recently. Was wondering how to save progress on mobile and also how to sync mobile progress to pc. Appreciate any help!

alex666p
05-27-2018, 01:09 PM
One question. In prelaunch game use old CntWars server and whales from the top already got they decks to max. Will there be a new server on launch or they use old? If old server what point starting on Nutaku?(except using nutaku gold on VIP)
Guys from old server have good decks and will kick new player asses. Hard. As is - moving in League will be a total pain. Also they will have uber cards from events. Even low level event card blow ordinary cards. Just asking.

Ramazan
05-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Even if we moved to new server, space whales always do exists so your arse would still be kicked anyway :D

As for mobile, dont play the game on mobile, you cant recover data if something happens because there's not a login system for mobile yet which sucks. Also you open chests one by one on mobile while you open them simultaneously on pc, so another good reason to play on pc.

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 01:30 PM
LDWCCA Friendcode for rewards

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 03:22 PM
LAICJW add me

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 06:52 PM
Add me please!

PGVABD

FreeToPay
05-31-2018, 07:05 PM
VWIXSE

if you want to be referred

Kusho
05-31-2018, 07:16 PM
Code: QIFVJO

Add me please :D

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 07:55 PM
Feel free to add me if anyone wants to, my code is RGIVCY

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 07:59 PM
SBZSOV

as a referral, I get a prize if you reach league 15. As a friend, we exchange gifts

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 10:16 PM
friend code add me please, this game is pretty fun just wish they had an easier friend system NTJGBC

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 09:23 PM
CUINAZ add me please.

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 09:25 PM
CUINAZ add me please.

Sorry wrong code, the right one is KUINAZ. Add me please.

Tomura
06-02-2018, 12:12 AM
So I already have a cuntwars account and a nutaku account, is there anyway I can merge the two or do I have to make a new player on nutaku?

Evilmind
06-02-2018, 07:32 AM
IPEKBP if you want to add me.

Unregistered
06-02-2018, 10:26 AM
ZEPTNJ If you want to add.

Unregistered
06-02-2018, 09:22 PM
EGHUHP Redeem Code

sniddy
06-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Dull grindy, too many arsepulls by the RNG

Some amazing cards which make things unfun

Unregistered
06-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Is it still the same as Cunt Wars ? Do you play uniquely against NPCs ?

Snacks
06-03-2018, 01:19 PM
You get a chest when you get a disciple from someone using ref link
ref - CMHGAP

Bruceski
06-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Is card request free, or are you sending folks your own cards? It's presented a bit ambiguously.

Also, what does the thumbs up do when sent?

Smith009
06-03-2018, 10:29 PM
my ID people for dude i am new , i not havent friends :sweat::silly:
JPTXOG

DrunkMonkGar
06-04-2018, 07:55 AM
I didn't use a referral code because I didn't want to waste it on a deadbeat anon. Am I locked out of using it now?

In case I am, here is the code for the number 2 guy on the rankings, so you don't have to repeat my mistake: GJQHRF

I went for the number 2 guy because number 1 seemed to have all his cards maxed.

Ramazan
06-04-2018, 02:13 PM
I didn't use a referral code because I didn't want to waste it on a deadbeat anon. Am I locked out of using it now?

In case I am, here is the code for the number 2 guy on the rankings, so you don't have to repeat my mistake: GJQHRF

I went for the number 2 guy because number 1 seemed to have all his cards maxed.

Wish i could do that too before its too late. Now impossible for me because i already have lv5 gem mine and bought many stuff before...

Bruceski
06-04-2018, 08:28 PM
A couple of notes for actual play:
--Not all field effects are created equal. Something that goes off at the end of the turn will keep adding up if you don't nuke it, something that goes off at the start of the turn is useless if you can just kill everything they drop instead.
--Similarly, don't just pop your special abilities when their cooldown comes up, but don't be afraid to use them either. Holding archers until after they've done their shock can be good, but not if a single turn of those guys would help you clear a field.
--Always look for lethal. This game can be very swingy, particularly with a couple of the elites (11dmg and gives a random ally double attack for example). Sometimes you're better off putting a wall in front of their attacks, but sometimes you can go around the side for a win. I've had quite a few battles where my opponent decided to kill dudes instead of hit face, and so lets me live at a couple of HP and drop my own bomb.
--Despite all that, sometimes you just run into something you can't handle. It happens, this is a whale game, not worth tilting over.

Randombob731
06-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Playing a good bit, heres my code: RDEWOG

Smith009
06-04-2018, 10:15 PM

How is the referral used? Step by Step pls

Aidoru
06-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Wasn't aware they wiped/reset early access accounts, or at least I had to start from scratch again despite having played a bit (even posted back in first few pages.)

Ramazan
06-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Wasn't aware they wiped/reset early access accounts, or at least I had to start from scratch again despite having played a bit (even posted back in first few pages.)

Its your fault lmao. Should've created an account before playing, no one's registered account is wiped.

Aidoru
06-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Not sure what you mean by register since it's literally on the same nutaku account I'm using right now. Regardless, it doesn't really matter too much since I dropped the game early during early access.

Ramazan
06-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Probably some nutaku fuckery happened there, but all my early access nutaku accounts are staying still.

Bruceski
06-05-2018, 01:27 PM
Anyone else having connection issues today?

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 04:37 PM
been playing for a bit need friends CHXVYV

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Anyone else having connection issues today?

Not just the day that you posted but also today. The error screen blames your internet connection when its probably the game under maintenance. I'm just going to assume this is the screen we're going to get everytime there's a maintenance.

Bruceski
06-07-2018, 09:20 PM
How are opponents determined? Yesterday EVERYONE at rank 19/20 had the legendary toad and epic bird-guy. Today at the same tier nobody plays them and they all have the legendary catgirl. Sure she's in the bundle but the last ones weren't and I doubt everyone at that tier bought it. Is there some pamphlet that goes around?

Novazo
06-08-2018, 02:19 AM
How are opponents determined? Yesterday EVERYONE at rank 19/20 had the legendary toad and epic bird-guy. Today at the same tier nobody plays them and they all have the legendary catgirl. Sure she's in the bundle but the last ones weren't and I doubt everyone at that tier bought it. Is there some pamphlet that goes around?

I have no clue how they're determined but I'm pretty sure it has to do with being in the same league(rank), considering I have got my deck to 3400 might and gives me a good boost of health and the other Adam abilities over other opponents I've played against. I have +140 health the other guy will have probably +/-120 health.
Those guys are from an event that came up about 1-2 months ago. Considering they were ranked at 19/20 they probably bought them in the event bundle and then used the event currency to buy the event chests. You can get them legit from the event journey but it's hard as hell, I played that same event as a R-25 and only got to the second page of the journey. Word of the wise, if you see some players that aren't the high ranked and have some serious firepower, they probably spent some money on the game. Just the other day I saw a guy in the game chat that was a R19 and his deck had the firepower that of a R13 deck, I'm a R16 and this guy could've wiped the floor with me... It was pretty obvious he spent money on the game.
Even a R14 asked how much he spent lol

Ramazan
06-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Im really liking the recent arts they're adding to the game. Also Adams seems to be fixed. Game is finally going into right direction.

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 03:29 PM
How i can change accaunt on adroid version?

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Feel free to add me code is HDVSTJ

Lewdidimus
06-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Just started on nutaku, how long does the event last?
Edit: nvm, just unlocked it. Seems pretty short!

friend code: IXTQHA

mugentown
06-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Decided to give the nutaku version a shot, since there won't be any cancerous Santa Clauses here. Got a nice and memorable ID too!

ID: KERAZO

Just a user
06-10-2018, 03:03 AM
Yeah, I have a problem, when i start to play the game, it crashed on the journey, at the thirt (3) boss, and now when I open it again, it shows me that i have to tap on the 3 boss, but it's locked and i can't, so I'm blocked, I tried to uninstall the app and everything else, but just doesn't work, what can I do do unlock this "bug"?

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 03:06 AM
Yeah, I have a problem, when i started to play the game, it crashed on the journey, at the thirt (3) boss, and now when I open it again, it shows me that i have to tap on the 3 boss, but it's locked and i can't, so I'm blocked, I tried to uninstall the app and everything else, but just doesn't work, what can I do do unlock this "bug"?

Eliont
06-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Decided to give the nutaku version a shot, since there won't be any cancerous Santa Clauses here. Got a nice and memorable ID too!

ID: KERAZO

Sorry, Nutaku just a gateway - so all imba cards already here.
A a proof - see thread for "Chick Wars" on this forum.

pincolino
06-10-2018, 02:40 PM
I thought it was the number of successive wins, then it seems not.
Today I got one of those bonus activated during the play, but I was sure I did not even win three times in a row.
Does any one know? Thanks!

Also, I have never got one of those purple chests (learnt it is league independent, totally random), may be I have not played enough... :(

Aidoru
06-10-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm not 100% sure since I only started caring to play for the past week or so but I think they only appear every time you enter a new league rank. Though if you immediately lose after, you'll be kicked back to the previous league and those boosted chests will be used for that league rank instead. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone know if events are all like this? Rather unfriendly to new players and in general, free players. Stuck on the 360 souls since day 1 and looking a few objectives ahead, one requires to lv a event card to 11. Definitely not something doable in my state, especially not in the short time frame they've given us. I'm guessing if I open the event chest, it won't count for my next objective either. Meh.

In game chat seems to be broken for me too.

pincolino
06-10-2018, 04:17 PM
I'm not 100% sure since I only started caring to play for the past week or so but I think they only appear every time you enter a new league rank. Though if you immediately lose after, you'll be kicked back to the previous league and those boosted chests will be used for that league rank instead. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Now it clicks, you are right!

Bruceski
06-10-2018, 10:49 PM

Anyone know if events are all like this? Rather unfriendly to new players and in general, free players. Stuck on the 360 souls since day 1 and looking a few objectives ahead, one requires to lv a event card to 11. Definitely not something doable in my state, especially not in the short time frame they've given us. I'm guessing if I open the event chest, it won't count for my next objective either. Meh.

In game chat seems to be broken for me too.

Keep grinding souls and remember to request cards from friends -- that counter doesn't go down if you give cards away. At worst, if you're at that point a few more days fighting the PvE guys will get you enough for a chest. Don't expect to get more than one without spending gems though. Even before the "level someone to 11" quest the PvE fight against Lariel is a major step up. Just get the orbs you can, and then decide if you want to spend gems for another chest just before it ends.

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Anyone got a loadout to beat Olumbe in the event? He's so hard. He gets first turn, plays either a 13 attack for free damage or his own card which is bs. Then he just keeps spamming high damage cards.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 01:06 AM
I have to admit, they seem pretty fair with chests and although everything takes a lot of time, it is quite fun.

Feel free to add me: FVITEM

Aidoru
06-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Is there a specific card or any league ranks one should save their gems for before they start bothering with gacha?

Ramazan
06-11-2018, 05:25 PM
L15 has athena, L10 (or 11 i cant remember) has anak and finally and most importantly L9 has ananta as useful&noticeable legendaries. Ofc your chance of getting them is still very low.

Aidoru
06-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Alright, thanks, I guess I'll just to hold off the urge to use it til 15. I've already encounter dozens of L17~18 players with Athena and she's pretty damn annoying to deal with.

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 03:39 AM
Its now a Chance to Connect pc and Mobile Account?

pincolino
06-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Alright, thanks, I guess I'll just to hold off the urge to use it til 15. I've already encounter dozens of L17~18 players with Athena and she's pretty damn annoying to deal with.

Athena comes out at L20, I got her from gem gotcha. My only legendary :D

PS: Athena vs. Athena is really fun, hope they can develop some genuine pvp by matching ppl with the same might. But since it is a clone game, this won't happen :(((

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Anyone got a loadout to beat Olumbe in the event? He's so hard. He gets first turn, plays either a 13 attack for free damage or his own card which is bs. Then he just keeps spamming high damage cards.

I'm not sure if you'll be around to read this, but I managed to beat Olumbe by spamming the field with valkyrie, that other valkyrie clone, and that one voodoo guy who summons a thorn bush. Poison really screws you up, so you want to have people who are either tanky (like vampire or paladin) or someone who can buff up your main attackers so they can get a shot in before they die. Even then I still only won by a hair. If you have that one orange card that deals 10 damage to all units on summon she's pretty good, but even still the only way you're going to win is by spamming the field with as much monsters as you can to soak up the poison damage, and having a few other main damage dealing cards to boost you out of the hole.

Jackdaw
06-13-2018, 02:10 AM
You get 100 gold if you verify your email ID on nutaku and you can get extra SIlver chests and Gems through a referral code
Here's mine : CJSBNR

Kasseo
06-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Hey, guys, i keep seeing this event popping up, where you have to collect some...electric eggs or sth? And i got a couple of them from chests already. However, i see no way to actually accessing the event at all. The event button has a marker with "new" on it, but if i click it, it tells me that nothing is going on.

I would try a different browser (atm Chrome), but Firefox spits out a WebGL error and just wont load.

Any help would be appreciated.

Unregistered
06-17-2018, 11:44 AM
Is just me or this game crashes a lot, so fucking annoying.