PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Ticket - Eidolons?

Saberborn
12-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Hello,

Just curious, does DMM have deals for miracle tickets just for Eidolons? Or does the miracle tickets work for either Kamihime or Eidolon? Or is there some other way to get an eidolon you really want, maybe from exchange? I'm mostly interested in the gacha 100% element eidolons. I know it's not guaranteed Nutaku will follow suite, but I'm asking more for curiosity sake.

Thanks,

Slashley
12-10-2017, 03:40 AM
As far as I know, they're P2W only. Some people will get lucky and grab one with a few Jewel pulls, but generally only people who have spent 10k+ real money will have access to them.

The only gacha Eidolon available from the exchange store is one copy of each Kaiser Dragon.

idunno
12-10-2017, 05:51 AM
I have heard that there will be miracle tickets for eidolons too. Only problem is that you can pick any gacha eidolon except the 100% eidolons.

sanahtlig
12-14-2017, 09:44 AM
As I recall, the 3rd Miracle ticket lets you pick eidolons, but not the +100% eidolons. Most players will have no incentive to pick anything other than SSR kamihime.

Laventale
12-14-2017, 12:41 PM
As I recall, the 3rd Miracle ticket lets you pick eidolons, but not the +100% eidolons. Most players will have no incentive to pick anything other than SSR kamihime.

Yeah, some of the SSR Eidolons are quite lackluster, so it's obvious most people will go for the SSR Hime.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Will the 100% eidolons be available through rerolling accounts or are they in their own seperate gacha?

fucka
12-19-2017, 08:05 AM
Not even heavy whaling would grant u 100% eidolons. Especially the chance for the first one is really low. Once 4 pieces or even all 6 will become released, it won't be hard to get one. The problem is, u have to wait 1 year more :D

Slashley
12-19-2017, 08:11 AM
Not even heavy whaling would grant u 100% eidolons.--Depends on your definition of heavy whaling...

I'd say heavy whales are the people who already have all - or almost all - of the gacha Eidolons at LMB. That means having invested many, many times 10k+ dollars into the game. And people like that can easily afford to spam another 10k+ to get at least one copy of each of the Eidolons when they release.

fucka
12-19-2017, 08:24 AM
Depends on your definition of heavy whaling...

I'd say heavy whales are the people who already have all - or almost all - of the gacha Eidolons at LMB. That means having invested many, many times 10k+ dollars into the game. And people like that can easily afford to spam another 10k+ to get at least one copy of each of the Eidolons when they release.

10k+ more still don't mean, u will get one copy of the 100% eidolon for sure. Like I said, especially the chance for the first one is low, because its the only one. Well, if u say unlimited whaling, then u are right. u could get everything.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 09:11 AM
10k+ more still don't mean, u will get one copy of the 100% eidolon for sure. --Nothing is ever certain, but for Belial, if you whop in 10k and the bonus modifier is 2.5 like JP wiki says for Eidolons, then you're 99.39% chance likely to get one. And you're expected to find 5.097 copies. With no rate bonus, it's 89% and 2.2 copies expected.

sanahtlig
12-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Nothing is ever certain, but for Belial, if you whop in 10k and the bonus modifier is 2.5 like JP wiki says for Eidolons, then you're 99.39% chance likely to get one. And you're expected to find 5.097 copies. With no rate bonus, it's 89% and 2.2 copies expected.
According to reports, the +100% eidolons have a lower draw rate than other SSR eidolons. Since my Gatcha calculator assumes that the draw rate of each SSR eidolon is the same, it won't correctly predict your odds of drawing a +100% eidolon.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 09:23 AM
According to reports, the +100% eidolons have a lower draw rate than other SSR eidolons.--That'd be quite expected since they're whale-traps. Odd how they haven't mentioned that in the JP wiki. Or maybe I didn't know where to look.

sanahtlig
12-19-2017, 09:31 AM
I got my info from a DMM player. I'm not sure if it's been documented, at least in the JP wiki. Assuming they can be obtained from Jewel Gatcha, we should find out the draw rate from rerollers soon enough. I suspect we'll have two options to get one: spend thousands of dollars on Gatcha, or reroll. The draw rate should be too low for players to get them through normal play, or even by paying a reasonable "subscription" of $30/month.

fucka
12-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Nothing is ever certain, but for Belial, if you whop in 10k and the bonus modifier is 2.5 like JP wiki says for Eidolons, then you're 99.39% chance likely to get one. And you're expected to find 5.097 copies. With no rate bonus, it's 89% and 2.2 copies expected.

Im not sure about that. what I knew is that, many heavy whales (according to my definition) had quit the game (dmm version), because they got pissed off by the droprate.

If anyone is willing to do a little test spending 10k real money, I would appreciate it

fucka
12-19-2017, 02:36 PM
That'd be quite expected since they're whale-traps. Odd how they haven't mentioned that in the JP wiki. Or maybe I didn't know where to look.

there is also a rumor, that high rank accs with high power have even lower chance. and newbie accs or accs being inactive for long time pulling ssr much easier.

Saberborn
01-10-2018, 09:04 PM
According to reports, the +100% eidolons have a lower draw rate than other SSR eidolons. Since my Gatcha calculator assumes that the draw rate of each SSR eidolon is the same, it won't correctly predict your odds of drawing a +100% eidolon.

Do you know if this also holds true for the SSR Eidolon tickets? If that is not the case i'd imagine you would eventually get your choice. If all are equal the odds of landing any single one would be 1/27... when all 100% eidolons are released. Assuming price remains 3,000 gold a ticket it's not incredibly terrible, but still spendy, that said, probably still better than when they are featured because you still would need to roll an SSR, then have it be an eidolon.

sanahtlig
01-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Do you know if this also holds true for the SSR Eidolon tickets? If that is not the case i'd imagine you would eventually get your choice. If all are equal the odds of landing any single one would be 1/27... when all 100% eidolons are released. Assuming price remains 3,000 gold a ticket it's not incredibly terrible, but still spendy, that said, probably still better than when they are featured because you still would need to roll an SSR, then have it be an eidolon.
No, because I have no data on this. I would surmise that, in the interest of keeping the +100% eidolons rare, that the odds of drawing one with an SSR Eidolon ticket are especially low.