PDA

View Full Version : loading... problem

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 08:35 AM
These days this game "loading..." like crazy. Do you guys have this issue? Just want to know it's the internet problem or it's the game's.

Solarius
12-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Not sure what you mean by loading, but on my end, there's this noticeable "lag" when I go between menus. Like when I click the Units or Gacha tab. It's been happening ever since the long maintenance yesterday. I wonder what's up? :(

Taon
12-13-2017, 09:57 AM
These days this game "loading..." like crazy. Do you guys have this issue? Just want to know it's the internet problem or it's the game's.

It's the game.

kabosu
12-13-2017, 10:07 AM
My game keeps taking forever to load and never did take long before so yeah I think it is just the game

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 11:38 AM
100% the game. my tablet wont even load the game now (its a windows tablet using chrome).

i did test my desktop earlier though and it would load but lagged hard on many features.

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Yeah, ever since the previous maintenance (which was way longer than usual) The game refuses to load after getting past the title screen. The little symbol in the bottom right just spins forever with nothing happening.

Volarmis
12-13-2017, 02:18 PM
I didn't notice any changes in my loading times (using Chrome).
Have you tried clearing your cache?

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Yeah, ever since the previous maintenance (which was way longer than usual) The game refuses to load after getting past the title screen. The little symbol in the bottom right just spins forever with nothing happening.

Same problem for me. I tried clearing the cache but it's no use, the game won't load...

AgentFakku
12-14-2017, 12:26 AM
now I have the prob lol

Wutan
12-14-2017, 02:06 AM
for me everything is fine except the garden. It tooks ages to load...

hypo
12-14-2017, 04:13 AM
Now I get a Communication Error when game is loading...

Myrdin
12-14-2017, 06:18 AM
Its pretty broken a´right >___>

Ampchan
12-14-2017, 07:20 AM
I have not had too many issues if I have to be honest. Everything, including garden, has loaded fairly normally for me...

It might be slightly slower but no big difference...

wolf
12-14-2017, 07:26 AM
surprise maintenance .... hopefully they fix some of the laggyness among other bugs

hypo
12-14-2017, 07:36 AM
surprise maintenance .... hopefully they fix some of the laggyness among other bugs

Surprise? We are Thursday, so it's for the re-issue.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 06:32 PM
I've been playing this game over a year now, this lagging started maybe a month or two ago, before that everything is so smoothly and quick.

I noticed a few people don't have this issue; Because I have some tech background, there's a possibility that if a DNS is not friendly to a website, people who are using this DNS will have hard time to connect with the site. (e.g. we have to try several times to setup connection, so the lagging happens). I changed DNS once, but the problem stays. So no conclusion. but if this is true, not just FKG, other games at Nutaku would have the same issue too.

LastSensei
12-14-2017, 07:52 PM
You guys can play? I tried everything from resetting my ipconfig and changing my DNS to using VPNs. Now I'm still stuck at the "Black Loading of Death" after the white Welcome screen. Haven't played for 2 days by now.

Ampchan
12-14-2017, 08:51 PM
You guys can play? I tried everything from resetting my ipconfig and changing my DNS to using VPNs. Now I'm still stuck at the "Black Loading of Death" after the white Welcome screen. Haven't played for 2 days by now.

If you have a smart phone, download puffin browser and use that until you can get it working.
I know it will be a little inconvenient for the time being, but at least it removes the pressure of your stamina being full.

Hope you find a fix soon!

AgentFakku
12-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Had to switch browsers:

usul. play it on Google Chrome but now, I have to do it on Fire Fox

oh well

Sound
12-14-2017, 08:56 PM

Good and sad to hear that i'm not the only one,ever since the maintenance i haven't pass the first loading.

Zandel
12-14-2017, 11:22 PM
Had to switch browsers:

usul. play it on Google Chrome but now, I have to do it on Fire Fox

oh well

Interesting I have had to do the opposite quite a few times. Given up on Fire Fox as a browser now, I have had so many issues with it in the past. Chrome is what I use now and the only Issue I have had this patch was the 'if you have shared a raid boss and then hit it again you get the option to share it again and if you do the game crashes' error that seems to not be browser dependent but rather hard coded in the game right now.

Would recommend Chrome to anyone having issues, just make sure it's the latest version with all updates. If you are running an older system (pre-win 7) then you may have issues because of that too. And of course as always, stay clear of Mac's.

LastSensei
12-15-2017, 06:05 AM
If you have a smart phone, download puffin browser and use that until you can get it working.
I know it will be a little inconvenient for the time being, but at least it removes the pressure of your stamina being full.

Hope you find a fix soon!

Thanks a lot man! Puffin browser worked! Not only that it's SO LIGHTNING FAST EVERYWHERE and even uses less CPU than Chrome or Firefox! Just a few minutes in and I already love this browser.

Ampchan
12-15-2017, 07:05 PM
I started using puffin on my phone, but once I put puffin on my tablet (and started using theater mode), I more or less stopped using the computer to play FKG.

AgentFakku
12-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Interesting I have had to do the opposite quite a few times. Given up on Fire Fox as a browser now, I have had so many issues with it in the past. Chrome is what I use now and the only Issue I have had this patch was the 'if you have shared a raid boss and then hit it again you get the option to share it again and if you do the game crashes' error that seems to not be browser dependent but rather hard coded in the game right now.

Would recommend Chrome to anyone having issues, just make sure it's the latest version with all updates. If you are running an older system (pre-win 7) then you may have issues because of that too. And of course as always, stay clear of Mac's.

it's weird

I used to play FG on Fire Fox then switch to Chrome a few months back and then went back to Fire Fox, this is only fo Nutaku

DMM - all on Chrome or Opera

Unregistered111
12-15-2017, 10:10 PM
I'm having the same problem in FF and IE. Sometimes it will keep loading after logging in or switching screens. Refreshing doesn't seem to help. I just wait a while then try logging in again. Clearing cache doesn't help.

FF is my main browser, but last winter FF would have a lot of graphical problems with FKG. I switched to IE for only FKG. The newest build of FF (quantum?) is now OK, but IE still seems faster.

For mobile, Puffin seems to be one of the few mobile browsers that still allows Adobe Flash, so I use that for FKG on my phone when I'm away from home.