PDA

View Full Version : DMM added the first Healer Kamihime of Thunder.

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 03:24 PM
Its seems they are giving everyone the chance to play different elements without depending of Sol or Amaterasu mainly, and they gave it for free with the xmas event, seems a good choice for those who doesnt want to spend money, i know most ppl here plays in nutaku but i wanted to tell the good news, and they keep giving every element the same chance to be "usable" with every role covered.

Her name seems to be Greila (SR)

Her skills
All party members heal with a base power of 800 (1000 when powered up)

An attack up for all party members (A frame, 30%-35% when powered up)

One enemy attack down (small) and removes attack up buffs.

And the support skill heals a random party member for a power of 300 every time she uses an skill.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Wonder what the cooldown on that heal is, to compare against the other recent free healers. Erishkegal (dark SR, from a login bonus apparently) has a 800 HP heal on 6 turn cooldown. Attar/Ashtar (light SR, from a raid) has a 8 turn heal that recovers... half of kamihime's missing HP (capped to 1500)? Manes (dark SR, also from raid) has a 1000/1200 HP heal + 800/1000 barrier on a 10(!) turn cooldown.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 03:43 PM
(Manes' other two skills are also on 10 turn cooldowns. Manes' passive is to reset her cooldowns whenever an ally falls...)

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 03:45 PM
Wonder what the cooldown on that heal is, to compare against the other recent free healers. Erishkegal (dark SR, from a login bonus apparently) has a 800 HP heal on 6 turn cooldown. Attar/Ashtar (light SR, from a raid) has a 8 turn heal that recovers... half of kamihime's missing HP (capped to 1500)? Manes (dark SR, also from raid) has a 1000/1200 HP heal + 800/1000 barrier on a 10(!) turn cooldown.

The attack buff duration is one turn and 8 turns cd just for bursts lol

Yeah i forgot to mention that, the heal got 6 turns CD.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 04:01 PM
Thunder already had Special Ryu-Oh as a healer.
... though I guess that doesn't count as she's limited edition...

Anyway, that heal is Nike level of bad. Better than nothing, I guess, but... not by much. And are you have that attack up buff right? Since that's quite out of line, as party wide attack up buffs are usually 20% even from SSRs.
EDIT: Oh, it lasts one turn. Fair enough then.

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Yes i knew about the special Ryu-Oh , i wish they put her in the gacha again someday, but i think for a free SR is good enough, i took baal out for a while to test/level up her.

Aidoru
12-19-2017, 05:51 PM
Your first line seems almost as if it's implying she replaces Sol or Amaterasu. Unless her atk down is c-frame, she doesn't. Though I wouldn't use Amaterasu in a thunder team to begin with since they're usually fighting water enemies.

Overall, she's pretty good considering she's an obtainable hime from a raid event. I don't know much about raid event himes we haven't gotten yet in the nutaku though.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 05:55 PM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming event SRs.

Although I'd believe that you don't know because you don't care to know. Fair enough.

Aidoru
12-19-2017, 05:59 PM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming event SRs.

Although I'd believe that you don't know because you don't care to know. Fair enough.

I only bother to look at raid himes when we get the raid event and even then, I rarely bother to look at the SR roster on the jp wiki.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 06:10 PM
1000 HP/6 turns is actually the same as Ithaqua's heal, and then the passive would pull Gryla ahead of Ithaqua. Whether that says more about Ithaqua herself or about the general power creep...

Hell, speaking of Ithaqua, I think overall, Gryla's in the same tier as her, arguably better than her within that tier. (I also don't think all that highly of the rest of Ithaqua's skills). Thanks to power creep, that means Gryla's an event kamihime at roughly the powerlevel of a gacha SR from this January (so ~11 months older than Gryla).

Thanks powercreep for allowing event kamihime to finally start including healers! (starting with Ashtar in end of September/start of October)
(starting with Phoebe in beginning of September if we count single target heals, despite being attack type, cause water continues to be water)

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 06:21 PM
Your first line seems almost as if it's implying she replaces Sol or Amaterasu. Unless her atk down is c-frame, she doesn't.

Yes i know, english its not my main language , so i might explained myself wrong, so im going to try to explain better myself, what i meant is an option to those ppl who cannot buy or doesnt have the luck to get either Sol or Amaterasu, i have Sol on my nutaku account and i know is really powerful (also will get awakening later), not trying to bring her down lol. Sorry if i caused misunderstanding.

Slashley
12-19-2017, 06:39 PM
I'm not sure if it's powercreep. It's more like "oh fuck, we need to start giving new players SOMETHING useful or they'll get crushed and leave the game!"

Games always bleed players, and thus only stay alive if new blood keeps entering the fray. Kamihime on DMM is so old now that new players will see an immeasurably powergap between them and older players. This is a huge problem.

The solution? Giving R Hime C type debuffs (this has happened multiple times) and making some really good SR Himes. None of these are good enough to make it to the old player teams, but they help newer players immensely.