PDA

View Full Version : Miracle ticket thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 08:25 AM
How frequent is frequent?
As far as I've seen, it's only very endgame stuff. Like Tower and Rag Disasters.

AQ6 is debuff resistant, very
few advents
dummy event v2
etc

btw AQ7 on the way

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 08:40 AM
1. What is the (solo?) content that players in the DMM version are striving to clear?

Solo content is actually pretty straightforward. Outside of your standard UEs, advents and raids, you add only AQ5 + 6 to the equation, and you add tower to the equation. For all content, hrags + guardian raids are the extra things to look out for. In short, everything, unless they play this game casually to begin with.

2. How does optimizing to clear this content improve a player's strength long-term?

I wouldn't think of it as optimising to clear a specific content. Rather, I frame it as optimising a team in general, and that means accounting for the worst thing that can happen. You have probably seen it in some fire setups, people are choosing to go yolo no debuffs simply because wirag gives the finger to debuffs. That's building around wirag yes, but at the same time since wirag is the hardest content to exist, being able to beat it (solo) usually means you steamroll other wind content no issue. Similarly, optimising to clear tower 15F presents a similar case where once you get to the point of being able to clear it, it's pretty safe to say you can clear most of other content with ease, because tower so far is the hardest solo content you can find.

And do note I specified 15F, because tower is quite frankly not just about the difficulty, but also about your micromanaging of girls to properly clear lower floors sandbagged for maximum gain, which is probably what nonsensei likes the most about tower. Basically, I take the hardest part of tower to prove my point.

3. What are the main focuses in the meta? Spike damage to get through a particular phase? Sustained damage to end a long fight more quickly (e.g., before a deathblow type of ability)? Certain defensive abilities? Are these focuses general-purpose, or would they be expected to become obsolete or marginalized in future content?

The meta actually doesn't change that much in terms of playstyle. Except you know, all that shit I've been giving on debuffs (which I'll further address in point 5). There isn't a specific answer if you were to take this from the perspective of fighting the boss since they have so many designs (a point I'll get to in point 7), so you rely determining your playstyle by element, since anyway that's exactly relying on what you have. A full breakdown of element playstyle is something I can't do myself considering I didn't invest much time playing in the DMM version yet however, so the only sources you have at the moment is the DMM wiki, as well as a few helpful DMM players that may be lurking around.

4. How valuable are healing, cleanse, and dispel and other general utility skills (from kamihime)?

In content where its effective, these will still be very, very applicable. Heal will still be used in long-lasting content that doesn't throw things at you designed to not be survived. Dispels still work in content where buffs are periodic, and really game changing. Cleanses still work where debuff spam is heavy, or potent. When these fail however, you can pretty much look at dps as the only other option.

5. How frequent is high debuff resistance?

To answer the question first, AQ6, tower, dummy event, and the future hrag raids (and guardians), basically future mainstay content. And a few oddballs like Icarus GO. How much? Not completely immune, but basically if you were to bring a loadout of 50% atk and def break... you'll probably land like, 10% atk and def break each on average. Can you actually hit the debuff cap? Certainly, why not, it's RNG and RNG sometimes favours you. Is it practical? I like to say that if there's a 20% chance of it succeeding, it's 70% too low. That's not accounting for the content that doesn't resist, but instead punishes you for using debuff skills (e.g. Barong, both her raid and GO form).

So that is quite a sizeable portion of mainstay future content. When I say debuff is going to be off meta, this is what I mean. Debuff in current mainstay content? Sure, why not, no harm. Debuff in future content? You're gonna be selling your soul to the devil for only that to be reliable. This needs emphasis: I am not saying fuck debuffs as in don't use them. I am saying you need debuffs + something else that is really good.

6. How often will a typical player have to worry about hitting damage caps?

That... depends on how you define an average player. An average average player (meaning including the casuals) pretty much won't, and will struggle with low cap damage skills like Susanoo and SSArty, because let's face it, it's directly proportional to the time you invested in the grid. An average player that calls himself good however... well actually I haven't done the maths, so I won't comment.

7. Presumably elemental advantage is a current focus. How does this affect one's ability to clear content and one's efficiency at earning rewards?

Elemental advantage is a boon for reasons we have discussed before: doing more damage and doing less damage. An easy example to fall on is wirag... I'm sure you realise the pain of trying to clear that thing off element. Extend that pain to hrags, which you certainly won't be doing alone, and where farming is way less painful if you get MVP (drop rates of hrags are actually atrocious otherwise). A player running an advantage element team has a higher chance of getting the MVP over the player who doesn't for 2 reasons:

a. Snip
b. In cases of some elements raids, the advantage elements against these raids also have team designs that counter the raid style hard.

Slashley
12-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Why not bother to divide sanahtlig's post so that the question is right above the answer, my god that's a pain to read since you need to go back up for every paragraph to check the question before you come back for the answer.

Anyway.
mainstay
/ˈmeɪnsteɪ/
noun
a stay which extends from the maintop to the foot of the foremast of a sailing ship.
someone or something on which something else is based or relies.What.

Would you mind explain what you meant by "mainstay content"?

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Why not bother to divide sanahtlig's post so that the question is right above the answer, my god that's a pain to read since you need to go back up for every paragraph to check the question before you come back for the answer.

Anyway.What.

Would you mind explain what you meant by "mainstay content"?

Content that doesn't expire like events.

You know, like AQ, disasters and catastrophes.

Also, the segmenting slipped my mind. Time to go into editing hell.

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Content that doesn't expire like events.

You know, like AQ, disasters and catastrophes.

Also, the segmenting slipped my mind. Time to go into editing hell.

eventually add epic quests to that but they'll have difficulty around the same level as ults on advent events or possibly weaker.

all epic quests do anyway is to get you event raid stuff you may have missed.... but it does open up more eidolon orb farming when it comes...

technically, GO doesn't expire either, but it does shift every week...

nonsensei
12-06-2018, 02:07 PM
eventually add epic quests to that but they'll have difficulty around the same level as ults on advent events or possibly weaker.

all epic quests do anyway is to get you event raid stuff you may have missed.... but it does open up more eidolon orb farming when it comes...

Epic quests are basically one punch farm spots. You just use a nuke & it's dead.

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Epic quests are basically one punch farm spots. You just use a nuke & it's dead.

so what, expert difficulty content then?

easy eidolon orbs then i guess... (unless the drop rate for eidolons is low) Event SSR are 150 a copy.

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 06:04 PM

Sure, my list wasn’t meant to be exhaustive.

sanahtlig
12-07-2018, 07:49 AM
Elemental advantage is a boon for reasons we have discussed before: doing more damage and doing less damage. An easy example to fall on is wirag... I'm sure you realise the pain of trying to clear that thing off element. Extend that pain to hrags, which you certainly won't be doing alone, and where farming is way less painful if you get MVP (drop rates of hrags are actually atrocious otherwise).
This is a good post and I don't have much to add/question, so I'll just respond to this point. An optimized build was required to clear the Wind Catastrophe, and this has been an ongoing theme in Guild Orders as well. Elemental advantage trivializes content so that it can be cleared without much forethought. Meanwhile, without elemental advantage you need prepared counters. Your base Burst damage will often be insufficient to knock a boss out of rage in 1 turn, so you need a way to boost your spike damage or endure the hard hits. This just gets amplified when debuffs can't be landed. I needed a build optimized for 3-turn damage to avoid the Rage overdrive in the Wind Catastrophe, and without Gaia even the normal overdrive would be lethal. Once I had those pieces in place the fight was actually easier than the Water Catastrophe, which seems to have more that can go wrong. Presumably future content will also have attacks that cannot be endured without high levels of damage cut and elemental resistance (which could be summarized as "damage resistance") that are difficult to achieve without specific abilities from kamihime of the advantaged element and the respective Kaiser Dragons.

As for competing with other players for rewards... well, the winner will always be those who invest the most time and money. I've given up on being competitive in that sense, as I have neither unlimited time nor funds. But yes, elemental advantage will undoubtedly give you an edge there, though it's only one of many factors.

tidalwake
12-13-2018, 05:25 PM
Ok so I am torn on what Kami to get. I main my light team but I have been working on Fire on the side.

My light team is below, grid is around 55,000
Soul: D'art w/ hp weapon
Diana
Michael
Eros
Sol (AW)

Eido is a 3* thunderbird. Considering either Light Tsuki or SSR Art but I don't know which would fit better long term.

My fire team consists of the kami below, grid is weaker at 46,000 but I have Belial to help
Soul: Herc w/ axe
Uriel
Ares
Dakki
Summer Sol

Also have Ama and some other mid level SSRs. Would Svarog or Mars make a bigger impact than one of the two above on my light team? Just torn on where to go from here.

HugMeTender
12-13-2018, 05:58 PM
Summer Sol

Just wanted to say: Fuck you. Lol

Cobblemaniac
12-13-2018, 09:45 PM
Ok so I am torn on what Kami to get. I main my light team but I have been working on Fire on the side.

My light team is below, grid is around 55,000
Soul: D'art w/ hp weapon
Diana
Michael
Eros
Sol (AW)

Eido is a 3* thunderbird. Considering either Light Tsuki or SSR Art but I don't know which would fit better long term.

My fire team consists of the kami below, grid is weaker at 46,000 but I have Belial to help
Soul: Herc w/ axe
Uriel
Ares
Dakki
Summer Sol

Also have Ama and some other mid level SSRs. Would Svarog or Mars make a bigger impact than one of the two above on my light team? Just torn on where to go from here.

If you plan to go fire, Svarog over Mars. The most difficult wind content involves giving a finger to all forms of debuffs, so while Mars nuke and dispel does help some in a vacuum... Svarog just has more consistent dmg that you can't ignore.

You don't exactly need much else from light unless you want it to function like right now. If you can wait, light picks starting from the next miracle season will be more worthwhile. Otherwise, SSArty should be fine for your dps needs for now.

Personally I'd go Svarog.

Now that that's out of the way... gib summer Sol pls

Slashley
12-13-2018, 10:56 PM
To be noted is that Nutaku just announced that you have only this day left to get this previous Miracle Ticket, as it is "making way for a new one"

If you want double Miracle Tickets, get this one right away.

Delete
12-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Well, seems the new Miracle Ticket finally is coming. I had pretty clear this time my target was going to be SSR Artemis, but the insistence on the drop of the utility of debuffs is making me doubt. Is she really a good idea for the future?

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 02:02 AM
Well, seems the new Miracle Ticket finally is coming. I had pretty clear this time my target was going to be SSR Artemis, but the insistence on the drop of the utility of debuffs is making me doubt. Is she really a good idea for the future?

No!
Lugh and Iris will kick SArty and Light Tsuku completly from the main team.
You wanna main light? Get Micha, then Tish (easter MT), Lugh (summer MT) and Iris (winter MT)

Sarty isnt worth if you think about the future.

Delete
12-14-2018, 02:14 AM
Ok, I think I should explain me a bit better.

I main Fire, but I try to get all teams on good shape. Right now, I have a good Light team, and it will be better when Michael and Metatron awake...but is the only team I have less than 40% Defense down, and it really shows. That is the only problem with that team right now, and is a clear change, from Diana to SSR Artemis. That's why I was thinking on SSR Artemis.

Other possibilities, less urgent right now, are getting Uriel for Fire (the one basic SSR Fire kami I don't have), or improve the defense of Wind with Gaia or Set. Fire is my "main", but 85% of time I go with Elemental Advantage. The team works like a charm right now, but that drop on debuff utility could make that I need to take out Amaterasu ( :sad:). Wind has a good attack, but I would like to take Sol out of there and improve a bit on defense, so Gaia or Set could make wonders. Another point I have to think of is that right now I'm low on Eyes, so that means I need to have patience on Gaia or Uriel. Not a important point, but patience is not my strong point.

Gludateton
12-14-2018, 02:40 AM
It really depends on what you want to do, personally I wouldn't take SSR Arty with MT, even more so if you want to have good team in every element. Lack of light debuffs will stop being a problem with arrival of Tishtrya (-15% ATK/DEF B frame, January), Lugh (-20% DEF C frame, June) and Iris (-30% Light RST, August). If you'll have top tier light team, SSR Arty will have no place there, because there'll be Kamihime doing everything better. Taking Kamihime that won't be so easily replaced with MT is a better option IMO. It depends on what you have though.
Thunder: Baal U
Dark: Berith, Pluto
Wind: I don't know tbh, Cu Chulainn and Cybele U seems like good options (Cu will get awakened too), Gaia AW also seems like decent pick when deleting enemy in few turns is not an option.

Edit: It's worthy noting, that SSR Arty will get buffs next December and quite good ones, I don't think it's enough to secure herself place in meta team though (could be wrong here).

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 03:45 AM
Edit: It's worthy noting, that SSR Arty will get buffs next December and quite good ones, I don't think it's enough to secure herself place in meta team though (could be wrong here).

No still not worth.
Tish is OP --> 50% TA for 5T with 3T CD and has the same passive like Titania
Lugh is OP --> High BG, nuke spam and debuff
Iris is OP --> Strong nuke, 30% ele rst and her BG is nice too
Take is OP --> Guranteed TA and fixed echo burst damage
No need to talk about Michael AW because she is the core of core for light next year.

Tbh you maybe want to MT Baal U especially for Tower.

nonsensei
12-14-2018, 04:44 AM
For all the lost lambs out there.. when in doubt, listen to your benis.

regrets nothing

Bear
12-14-2018, 04:47 AM
benis saikou

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 04:48 AM
benis banzai

player95
12-14-2018, 07:22 AM
how long is mtix anyway? 1month?

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 08:04 AM
Kinda sad to see SSRarty isn't viable long term with all the better light kami coming out. Guess I'll work on my Fire team for a bit

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 08:20 AM
SSR Arty honestly isn't bad at all if you already have her. In fact, she just got a buff last week that increases her skill damage cap and allows her to keep up with faster burst meta. She's honestly perfectly viable, it's only an "issue" because people want the absolute best unit for those limited spot. But, as you probably just realized through the tower, having her on a 2nd team isn't exactly a terrible thing.

That said, if you had to pick between her and Uriel? I'd go Uriel for sure, just because Uriel is great.

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 10:12 AM
SSR Arty honestly isn't bad at all if you already have her. In fact, she just got a buff last week that increases her skill damage cap and allows her to keep up with faster burst meta. She's honestly perfectly viable, it's only an "issue" because people want the absolute best unit for those limited spot. But, as you probably just realized through the tower, having her on a 2nd team isn't exactly a terrible thing.

That said, if you had to pick between her and Uriel? I'd go Uriel for sure, just because Uriel is great.

Sadly, my light team has Tsukiyomi, Michael, Raphael, Sol, Shamash, Frey, Atum, Vishnu, and Metatron...

At this point, Artemis might be my only Miracle pick for light aside from maybe a God kaiser to get it to 2 star. This ticket is coming just shy of Tish...

Might have to aim for Fire since I got Svarog, Dakki, Amaterasu, Yamaraja, Ares, and Acala. They're my 2nd best and need some more help.

drone1716
12-14-2018, 02:18 PM
I'm trying to decide on who I should get, I'm leaning towards either Wind or Fire.
My current fire team is Uriel, Prometheus, Amaterasu, and Mars
Wind is: Cu Chu, Cybele U, Titania, and Oberon

I was initally going to get Svarog but I got Prometheus last week and now I'm not sure. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Tanukimo
12-14-2018, 02:35 PM
I'm trying to decide on who I should get, I'm leaning towards either Wind or Fire.
My current fire team is Uriel, Prometheus, Amaterasu, and Mars
Wind is: Cu Chu, Cybele U, Titania, and Oberon

I was initally going to get Svarog but I got Prometheus last week and now I'm not sure. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'd go for Svarog for fire. Her party-wide attack buff is great and she's fast too. If you're going for wind I'd get Aether if she's in the pool since you'll have a wind meta team.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 03:29 PM
I primarily run thunder as my main team and am thinking of branching and investing on another with this new miracle. I have three teams that I can think of build up on and am wondering which himes should i try to get for each, or better yet which is the best team to build on for the long run.

Fire: Ares / Uriel / Yamaraja / Dakki

Wind: Aether / Cu / Titania / Cybele U / Arianrod

Light: Sol / Michael / Eros

Slashley
12-14-2018, 03:57 PM
If you like playing Thunder, then the flipside is Fire. So that you can handle those pesky Wind events. With Uriel, all you need is Svarog and there probably won't be any Wind content that'll make you struggle anymore.

Ikki
12-14-2018, 04:24 PM
I primarily run thunder as my main team and am thinking of branching and investing on another with this new miracle. I have three teams that I can think of build up on and am wondering which himes should i try to get for each, or better yet which is the best team to build on for the long run.

Fire: Ares / Uriel / Yamaraja / Dakki

Wind: Aether / Cu / Titania / Cybele U / Arianrod

Light: Sol / Michael / Eros

Your fire team could use svarog and it would be really good, your wind looks pretty strong so i wouldnt invest a mtix on it, light could use arty but she falls off later, a popular choice this mtix is aether/baal U, you already have aether and baal U is really good but if your thunder team sucks then i wouldnt recommend it, svarog seems to be the way to go here.

Edit: scratch the "thunder team sucks", since you are a thunder main i would recommend Baal U totally, shes THE thunder unit atm, svarog is up there too, you can go with your benis between these 2.

VeryVoodoo
12-14-2018, 08:02 PM
If you like playing Thunder, then the flipside is Fire. So that you can handle those pesky Wind events. With Uriel, all you need is Svarog and there probably won't be any Wind content that'll make you struggle anymore.

Considering he already has dakki, he already shouldn't be struggling with any wind content. Uriel+Dakki is plenty enough to carry against any wind content, without having to further miracle ticket for that element. For the longest time ever, I didn't have svarog, and I still never had a single problem against any wind content whatsoever. If he wants to go down making fire his focus, then sure go for svarog then, but it's not like he's currently handicapped in that element or anything. If he's missed a lot of the past events, then his grid might still be lacking in the end though making it a bigger handicap than anything line-up wise.

Honestly his wind looks pretty damn stacked, and might be more stacked than anything he forms in fire. With a lineup like that in wind, I'd focus on maxing out everything in that first, grids-wise.

Kitty
12-14-2018, 08:06 PM
Sadly, my light team has Tsukiyomi, Michael, Raphael, Sol, Shamash, Frey, Atum, Vishnu, and Metatron...

lmao ur so fucking funny dude can you sense my sarcasm

samdan
12-14-2018, 08:16 PM
So I guess I'm wondering if I should pick up this MT for a luxury pick/rounding out one of my teams... Here are my current SSR's:

Water: Ryu, Cthulhu, Aphro, Nike U, Poseidon, Ea

Fire: Ares AW, Mars, Amaterasu, Sonkasu

Wind: Titania AW, Gaia AW, Cu Chu, Cybele U, Odin, Azazel, Set

Thunder: Brahma AW, Tyr AW, Athena, Raiko

Dark: Satan AW, Hades, Pluto, Osiris, Amon U

Light: Sol AW, Michael, Raphael, Metatron, Vishnu

My dark grid is missing a weapon and needs a week or two to max out the slvls, my light grid has weapons but... basically hasn't even started on slvls. Advice?

Kitty
12-14-2018, 08:20 PM
samdan get mammon or baal U my dude

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 09:04 PM
lmao ur so fucking funny dude can you sense my sarcasm

well jokes aside, i'm gonna add artemis to that... i want a full SSR burst team while still being able to possibly hit the def debuff cap...

so my frontlines for light is gonna be Herc, Michael, Sol, Tsuki, and Art unless I don't need the heals (in which case Vishnu is getting in Sol's place)

(that's unless they added 100% eidolons to the list somehow cause i haven't seen it yet...)

Annon
12-14-2018, 09:21 PM
So I just got my new miracle ticket and i'm not sure who to pick.
These are the SSR's that I currently have

Water: Nike U

Fire: Sonkasu

Wind: Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Arianrod

Thunder: Thor, Athena

Dark: Satan, Amon U

Light: Sol AW, Michael, Raphael

Any suggestions or tips? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Dejnov
12-14-2018, 09:27 PM
So I'm going to upgrade my Light team with this next MT. It'll complement my Dark team as that's my main element.

Currently I have in Light:

SSRs: Michael and Light Satan
SRs: Uranus and Sati
and bunch of Rs.

Since I have Michael I'm probably looking to create a Light burst team (I think), but I'm open to suggestions. What's the best Light Hime for this current team?

DEJNOV.

QXZ
12-14-2018, 09:28 PM
Hi guys, what do u think i should get?

my SSR's are: LTsuku / Sol / Eros and Dark Satan

so.... Michael or SSR Arti?

---------------------------------------

Since I have Michael I'm probably looking to create a Light burst team (I think), but I'm open to suggestions. What's the best Light Hime for this current team?

if you are going to spend a ticket on Light, you can't go wrong with Sol.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 12:29 AM
And another one. Would love some advice on who to mtix. So far I got:

Fire (not really): acala, beelze, Ra

Water(+100% rudra): asherah, chtulu, snow raph, Saraswati, early

Thunder: Baal u, Marduk, athena

Wind(+100% hrae): Titania, arianrod, set, azazel

Light: Sol, light tsuki

Dark: Amon u, Pluto, Thanatos

I think I should go with water or wind since I got the Eidos there. My water grid is more developed though.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Quarters
12-15-2018, 12:33 AM
Ah, it's that that time again, where I venture into the threads to shamelessly ask for Mtix advice despite rarely looking at other threads during the year. I have been trying to keep an eye on the jp wiki to see what's coming down the pipeline, and having consistently played this game for 10 months in a row, I can't in good faith call it a casual hobby anymore. (I actually started last year in October, but stopped playing around December-January)

In that time, my luck has seriously pissed off my brother despite the fact that he has like 7 SSRs for his primary team...

Anyhoo...

Miracle Ticket #1 got me Gaia... who is now carrying me with her magnificent bosom.
Miracle Ticket #2 got me Azazel, some much needed firepower...
Miracle Ticket #3 got me Set because I felt weird at the time having an SR healer in my team of SSRs
Miracle Ticket #4 comes at a time where I have enough dragon eyes to awaken 3 Kamihime but have 5 candidates, and I'm not really hurting for SSRs.

Souls: Joan of Arc20, D'Artagnan20, Andromeda20, Hercules20, Mordred19, Morgan8
I've gotten everyone I truly wanted here, so now it's really just whoever is available next.

Fire
SSR: Yamaraja70***, Acala70***, Uriel70****, Ra46***
SR: Brynhildr70****, Ragaraja60***, Kishar60***, Raguel60*** Ceridwen60***, Hephaestus66****, Agni60***, Amon60****, Nataku42***, Fortuna41***, Kagutsuchi40***, Themis31***, (Mummy Fire King) Kingu01***
R: Nergal37***, Baphomet32***, Ignis40***, Hestia41***, Dazbog47***, Rakshasa32***, Taikoubou33***, Zeruel43***, Konohana-Sakuya38***, Vulcan50***, (Flame Princess) Mephistopholes16***
Eidolon: Adramalech+4 (MLB), Ifrit (LB1), Fafnir+2 (1LB), Yatagarasu, Horus (MLB), Lilim Ira (1LB), Nova Kaiser Dragoon

Possible choices include:

Ares and Svarog are offensive beatsticks and capable of awakening, with Svarog possibly pulling ahead with her party buff?
Sanahtlig recommends Amaterasu and Mars

So I guess Amaterasu>Mars>Svarog>Ares?

Water (Secondary Team)
SSR: Asherah59***, Cthulhu38***, Poseidon30***
SR: Nike70****, Belphegor60***, Oceanus60***, Triton60***, Kikuri-Hime60***, Enkidu60****, Atalanta60***, Parvati60***, Anahit60***, Phoibe53***, Cupid38***, Venus29***, Nodens36***
R: Sequana41***, Abzu33***, Ganges35***, Dagon30***, Oto-hime31***, Circe31***, Apsara44***, Kushinada30***, Rusalka30***, Undine39***
Eidolon: Tiamat+5 (MLB), Illuyanka+1 (MLB), Rahab+7, Yam (MLB), Jormungandr, Rudra+1

Aphrodite or Nike (Unleashed) for powerful heals
(Snow Angel) Raphael looks useful for bosses
Ea is awakenable and seems...strong?
Sanahtlig recommends Cthulhu and Raphael

So I guess Nike (Unleashed)>Aphrodite>(Snow Angel) Raphael>Ea?

Wind (Primary Team)
SSR: Gaia (Awakened)80****, Azazel80****, Hastur80****, Set80****
SR: Cronus70****, Ithaqua70****, Enlil60***, Cybele70****, Principality60***, Oberon60***, Guan Yu (Aisha)60***, Hermes60***, Heimdallr60***, Freja60***, Krampus60***, Maeve38***, Neamhain38***
R: Reginleif50***, Boreas50***, Scathach50***, Vulthoom50***, Anat50***, Caspiel50***, Puck50***, (Song of Spring Wind) Orpheus50***, Zephyrus50***, (Late Summer Breeze) Apep50***, Charis38***
Eidolon: Icarus+15 (3LB), Kyuki+15 (2LB), Behemoth+20 (3LB), Lilim Luxuria (1LB), Pazuzu+1 (MLB), Amaltheia+1 (MLB), Sleipnir+3, Houkei x Tei'iku (Fu)

Behemoth for MLB? She has a good summon ability, but eidos on Mtix...
Titania is awakenable and has powerful single target buffs
Cybele (Unleashed) is just a great improvement on her SR, who was already great.
Sanahtlig recommends Ga...Has...Se... Cybele. Recommends Cybele.

So I guess Cybele (Unleashed)>Titania>Behemoth?

Thunder
SSR: (Thunder Witch) Michael70***, Tyr78****, Marduk49***, Thor45***
SR: Ramiel60***, Baal69****, Nemesis60***, Tezcatlipoca60***, Krishna60***, Astrea54***, Psyche60***, Hermod60***, Noel51***, Kingu50****
R: Perun50***, Verethragna50***, Tlaloc50***, Ariel50***, Skuld50***, Indra50***, Cherubim50***, (Lightning-Quick Hunter) Neith31***
Eidolon: Amaru+5 (MLB), Ixion (MLB), Huanglong+1 (1LB), Takemikazuchi+1 (1LB), Meng-Huo (Mii) (MLB), Mastema+1, Lilim Gula (1LB), Tartarus+1 (MLB), Kirin+20

Admittedly, Thunder is pretty bad and my knowledge is even worse, leaving Mammon for D'Art snynergy/debuffs or Raiko for buffs/debuffs
Even Sanahtlig recommends Mammon and Raiko

So, I guess Mammon>Raiko?

Light
SSR: Shamash70***, Michael70***, Metatron58***, Frey46***
SR: Belobog60***, (Sunlight) Brynhildr60***, Djehuti60***, Demeter60***, Diana60***, Anteros60***, (Deep Sea Ray) Gabriel60***, Attar60***, Forseti40*, Sati40***, Uranus27***
R: (Beach Light) Nergal50***, Dis50***, Daphne50***, Urania50***, Aten50***, Kamadeva50***, Orpheus50***, Dike50***, Inanna50***, Aurora50***, (Lunar Glory) Caspiel50***, Kubera44***
Eidolon: Barong+10 (MLB), Hecatonchires+4 (MLB), Lilim Superbia+1, Phoenix (MLB), Sakura x Mio (1LB)

Sol...There's really no other choices.

Dark (Seriously competing for top spot)
SSR: Thanatos68***, Hades77****, Osiris74****, Amon (Unleashed)70***, Susanoo59****, Berith31***
SR: Bastet60***, Hypnos60***, Rangda60***, Nyarlathotep59***, Beelzebub49***, Lu Bu (Ren)56***, Proserpina56***, Ereshkigal51***, (Moonlight Archer) Diana50***, Manes44***, Eligos01***, Meretseger01***, Volos01***, Jun'iku (Keifa)01**
R: Neith37***, Chaos48***, Apep33***, Naberius30***, Astaroth48***, Mephistopheles43***, (Seashore Twilight) Zeruel50***, Mokosh01***
Eidolon: Echidna+20, Medusa+1, Lilim Invidia (1LB), Bugbear+2 (2LB), Trivia+1 (MLB), Ouroboros (1LB), Apocalypse (MLB), Evil Kaiser Dragoon+7 (1LB)

Satan has some nice debuffs for bosses and is awakenable
Pluto has some excellent buffs
Sanahtlig recommends Satan and Pluto

So I guess Satan>Pluto?

Phantom
SSR: N/A
SR: N/A
R: N/A
Eidolon: Vampire Vlad Tepes (MLB)

None. There's nothing available for this element.

Since the last Miracle Ticket, Dark has become my 2nd best team with 2 additional SSRs (one of whom is awakenable) and a vast expansion of SRs. Actually, every element has gotten at least 2 SSRs since the last ticket, though in Wind's case, it was Gaia and Hastur for additional Dragon Eyes. Last time, Water had no SSRs at all, but a few months ago I pulled Asherah and in the last 3 weeks I got Cthulhu and Poseidon and even Rudra. So now it's looking like having a good water team is once again viable.

So, as far as top choices for this ticket, I'm looking at buffing my Water team as Wind is sitting good and my other teams are starting to shape up on their own. I'm leaning healer in the form of NikeU or Aphrodite, but any other suggestions would be welcome. Payday is Thursday, so I think I'll hold off until then before I buy this, but I'll keep mulling this over until then.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 01:11 AM
Ah, it's that that time again, where I venture into the threads to shamelessly ask for Mtix advice despite rarely looking at other threads during the year. I have been trying to keep an eye on the jp wiki to see what's coming down the pipeline, and having consistently played this game for 10 months in a row, I can't in good faith call it a casual hobby anymore. (I actually started last year in October, but stopped playing around December-January)

In that time, my luck has seriously pissed off my brother despite the fact that he has like 7 SSRs for his primary team...

Anyhoo...

Miracle Ticket #1 got me Gaia... who is now carrying me with her magnificent bosom.
Miracle Ticket #2 got me Azazel, some much needed firepower...
Miracle Ticket #3 got me Set because I felt weird at the time having an SR healer in my team of SSRs
Miracle Ticket #4 comes at a time where I have enough dragon eyes to awaken 3 Kamihime but have 5 candidates, and I'm not really hurting for SSRs.

Souls: Joan of Arc20, D'Artagnan20, Andromeda20, Hercules20, Mordred19, Morgan8
I've gotten everyone I truly wanted here, so now it's really just whoever is available next.

Fire
SSR: Yamaraja70***, Acala70***, Uriel70****, Ra46***
SR: Brynhildr70****, Ragaraja60***, Kishar60***, Raguel60*** Ceridwen60***, Hephaestus66****, Agni60***, Amon60****, Nataku42***, Fortuna41***, Kagutsuchi40***, Themis31***, (Mummy Fire King) Kingu01***
R: Nergal37***, Baphomet32***, Ignis40***, Hestia41***, Dazbog47***, Rakshasa32***, Taikoubou33***, Zeruel43***, Konohana-Sakuya38***, Vulcan50***, (Flame Princess) Mephistopholes16***
Eidolon: Adramalech+4 (MLB), Ifrit (LB1), Fafnir+2 (1LB), Yatagarasu, Horus (MLB), Lilim Ira (1LB), Nova Kaiser Dragoon

Ares and Svarog are offensive beatsticks and capable of awakening, with Svarog possibly pulling ahead with her party buff?
Sanahtlig recommends Amaterasu and Mars

So I guess Amaterasu>Mars>Svarog>Ares?

Water (Secondary Team)
SSR: Asherah59***, Cthulhu38***, Poseidon30***
SR: Nike70****, Belphegor60***, Oceanus60***, Triton60***, Kikuri-Hime60***, Enkidu60****, Atalanta60***, Parvati60***, Anahit60***, Phoibe53***, Cupid38***, Venus29***, Nodens36***
R: Sequana41***, Abzu33***, Ganges35***, Dagon30***, Oto-hime31***, Circe31***, Apsara44***, Kushinada30***, Rusalka30***, Undine39***
Eidolon: Tiamat+5 (MLB), Illuyanka+1 (MLB), Rahab+7, Yam (MLB), Jormungandr, Rudra+1

Aphrodite or Nike (Unleashed) for powerful heals
(Snow Angel) Raphael looks useful for bosses
Ea is awakenable and seems...strong?
Sanahtlig recommends Cthulhu and Raphael

So I guess Nike (Unleashed)>Aphrodite>(Snow Angel) Raphael>Ea?

Wind (Primary Team)
SSR: Gaia (Awakened)80****, Azazel80****, Hastur80****, Set80****
SR: Cronus70****, Ithaqua70****, Enlil60***, Cybele70****, Principality60***, Oberon60***, Guan Yu (Aisha)60***, Hermes60***, Heimdallr60***, Freja60***, Krampus60***, Maeve38***, Neamhain38***
R: Reginleif50***, Boreas50***, Scathach50***, Vulthoom50***, Anat50***, Caspiel50***, Puck50***, (Song of Spring Wind) Orpheus50***, Zephyrus50***, (Late Summer Breeze) Apep50***, Charis38***
Eidolon: Icarus+15 (3LB), Kyuki+15 (2LB), Behemoth+20 (3LB), Lilim Luxuria (1LB), Pazuzu+1 (MLB), Amaltheia+1 (MLB), Sleipnir+3, Houkei x Tei'iku (Fu)

Behemoth for MLB? She has a good summon ability, but eidos on Mtix...
Titania is awakenable and has powerful single target buffs
Cybele (Unleashed) is just a great improvement on her SR, who was already great.
Sanahtlig recommends Ga...Has...Se... Cybele. Recommends Cybele.

So I guess Cybele (Unleashed)>Titania>Behemoth?

Thunder
SSR: (Thunder Witch) Michael70***, Tyr78****, Marduk49***, Thor45***
SR: Ramiel60***, Baal69****, Nemesis60***, Tezcatlipoca60***, Krishna60***, Astrea54***, Psyche60***, Hermod60***, Noel51***, Kingu50****
R: Perun50***, Verethragna50***, Tlaloc50***, Ariel50***, Skuld50***, Indra50***, Cherubim50***, (Lightning-Quick Hunter) Neith31***
Eidolon: Amaru+5 (MLB), Ixion (MLB), Huanglong+1 (1LB), Takemikazuchi+1 (1LB), Meng-Huo (Mii) (MLB), Mastema+1, Lilim Gula (1LB), Tartarus+1 (MLB), Kirin+20

Admittedly, Thunder is pretty bad and my knowledge is even worse, leaving Mammon for D'Art snynergy/debuffs or Raiko for buffs/debuffs
Even Sanahtlig recommends Mammon and Raiko

So, I guess Mammon>Raiko?

Light
SSR: Shamash70***, Michael70***, Metatron58***, Frey46***
SR: Belobog60***, (Sunlight) Brynhildr60***, Djehuti60***, Demeter60***, Diana60***, Anteros60***, (Deep Sea Ray) Gabriel60***, Attar60***, Forseti40*, Sati40***, Uranus27***
R: (Beach Light) Nergal50***, Dis50***, Daphne50***, Urania50***, Aten50***, Kamadeva50***, Orpheus50***, Dike50***, Inanna50***, Aurora50***, (Lunar Glory) Caspiel50***, Kubera44***
Eidolon: Barong+10 (MLB), Hecatonchires+4 (MLB), Lilim Superbia+1, Phoenix (MLB), Sakura x Mio (1LB)

Sol...There's really no other choices.

Dark (Seriously competing for top spot)
SSR: Thanatos68***, Hades77****, Osiris74****, Amon (Unleashed)70***, Susanoo59****, Berith31***
SR: Bastet60***, Hypnos60***, Rangda60***, Nyarlathotep59***, Beelzebub49***, Lu Bu (Ren)56***, Proserpina56***, Ereshkigal51***, (Moonlight Archer) Diana50***, Manes44***, Eligos01***, Meretseger01***, Volos01***, Jun'iku (Keifa)01**
R: Neith37***, Chaos48***, Apep33***, Naberius30***, Astaroth48***, Mephistopheles43***, (Seashore Twilight) Zeruel50***, Mokosh01***
Eidolon: Echidna+20, Medusa+1, Lilim Invidia (1LB), Bugbear+2 (2LB), Trivia+1 (MLB), Ouroboros (1LB), Apocalypse (MLB), Evil Kaiser Dragoon+7 (1LB)

Satan has some nice debuffs for bosses and is awakenable
Pluto has some excellent buffs
Sanahtlig recommends Satan and Pluto

So I guess Satan>Pluto?

Phantom
SSR: N/A
SR: N/A
R: N/A
Eidolon: Vampire Vlad Tepes (MLB)

None. There's nothing available for this element.

Since the last Miracle Ticket, Dark has become my 2nd best team with 2 additional SSRs (one of whom is awakenable) and a vast expansion of SRs. Actually, every element has gotten at least 2 SSRs since the last ticket, though in Wind's case, it was Gaia and Hastur for additional Dragon Eyes. Last time, Water had no SSRs at all, but a few months ago I pulled Asherah and in the last 3 weeks I got Cthulhu and Poseidon and even Rudra. So now it's looking like having a good water team is once again viable.

So, as far as top choices for this ticket, I'm looking at buffing my Water team as Wind is sitting good and my other teams are starting to shape up on their own. I'm leaning healer in the form of NikeU or Aphrodite, but any other suggestions would be welcome. Payday is Thursday, so I think I'll hold off until then before I buy this, but I'll keep mulling this over until then.

Mammon I guest because you have Kirin, with tyr and herc with his weapon you can reach the def debuff cap. Because you not mind spending your money so I think thunder have better potential than water

Gludateton
12-15-2018, 01:23 AM
Mammon I guest because you have Kirin, with tyr and herc with his weapon you can reach the def debuff cap. Because you not mind spending your money so I think thunder have better potential than water

For Thunder I would rather take Baal U than Mammon.

In general:
Fire: Svarog
Wind: Titania or Cybele U
Light: Sol or SSArty (but I wouldn't mtix light here)
Dark: Pluto
Water: Hard to say, Snow Raphy seems like a good option, from healers I prefer Aphro's skill set, but Poseidon semi-covers debuffs problems, so Nike U may be a better option.

Delete
12-15-2018, 01:58 AM
I finally decided for Gaia. Until now I have been happy with my picks (first Sol, second Svarog and third Mammon), and seems that Gaia would continue that. ^^

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 02:12 AM
Is it worthwhile to get MLB Raiko hammer with Miracle Ticket instead of getting Berith for dark? Thunder is my main

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 02:17 AM
Is it worthwhile to get MLB Raiko hammer with Miracle Ticket instead of getting Berith for dark? Thunder is my main

always try to get a new kamihime with those... never worth it to use a Miracle ticket just for the weapon.

Wolfheinirich
12-15-2018, 02:28 AM
So I got into this game as a waifu collector but now that I have come far along enough that I actually start paying attention to gameplay mechanic so I want to hear some opinion on which way I should progress. I don't main any particular element, but strengthening the weakest team seems to be desirable at this point.

Fire:
Acala, Amaterasu, Mars, EoH Beelzebub, Ra, Svarog AW, Uriel

Water:
Shiva, Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh, Celia, Water Osiris, Saraswati, Ea, Nike U, Poseidon, Aphrodite,

Wind:
Azazel, Hastur, Odin, Set, Cybele U

Thunder:
Jupiter, Mammon, Marduk, Thunder Michael, Athena, Thunder Ryu-Oh

Light:
Frey, Metatron, Sol AW, Vishnu, Raphael

Dark:
Susanoo, Satan AW, Thanatos, Amon U, Nephthys, Osiris, Chernobog

Conventional wisdom would suggest both Wind and Light are my weakest link, so I welcome opinion which way I should invest my Mtic on. Of course the waifu quality play a major role too, but that's for my pp to decide.

Gludateton
12-15-2018, 02:42 AM
Wind: Titania
Light: Michael

From other elements:
Dark: Pluto or Berith

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 02:44 AM
always try to get a new kamihime with those... never worth it to use a Miracle ticket just for the weapon.

what's the difference? is Berith that important for dark (i rarely use dark)?

Wolfheinirich
12-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Wind: Titania

From other elements:
Dark: Pluto or Berith

Thanks, those are good contenders, I have a bias on Michael but I know I will get her eventually (I think?)

Gludateton
12-15-2018, 03:11 AM
what's the difference? is Berith that important for dark (i rarely use dark)?

The main reason is that you can MLB Raiko's weapon (or any weapon) using bricks from Tower Events, and getting new Kamihime will make your team stronger. And yes, Berith is really good.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 03:46 AM
The main reason is that you can MLB Raiko's weapon (or any weapon) using bricks from Tower Events, and getting new Kamihime will make your team stronger. And yes, Berith is really good.

thx. Will the usefulness of Berith last? or will it be replaced next year?

Cobblemaniac
12-15-2018, 03:59 AM
thx. Will the usefulness of Berith last? or will it be replaced next year?

She was, and even now, still is one of the most important cores of dark team in DMM.

Though the dark meta there is in shambles now.

F

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 04:06 AM
hmmm would it be worth it to mtix uriel with this fire team: amaterasu,mars,svarog,dakki, fire metatron, yamaraja, acala

or focus on other elements

thunder: brahma,raiko,mammon,marduk,jupiter

dark: osiris, amon U,nepthys, susanoo, hades

wind: Cu

water: aphrodite, chtulu, ryuh-oh, ea, saraswati, poseidon

choc0keki
12-15-2018, 04:12 AM
Gonna go for a Dark hime, thinking Chernabog because waifu but if I was to go for something to help my team what would be advised?

My SSRs for dark right now are: Amon U, Hades AW, Osiris, Thanatos (with Anubis as eido)

Edit:
Not that it matters too much but SRs are: Eligos, Paimon, Bastet, Nyarlathotep, Tsukuyomi, Volos, and all event SRs aside from Balor

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 04:22 AM
Gonna go for a Dark hime, thinking Chernabog because waifu but if I was to go for something to help my team what would be advised?

My SSRs for dark right now are: Amon U, Hades AW, Osiris, Thanatos (with Anubis as eido)

Edit:
Not that it matters too much but SRs are: Eligos, Paimon, Bastet, Nyarlathotep, Tsukuyomi, Volos, and all event SRs aside from Balor

Get Berith?

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 04:28 AM
Get Berith?

*facepalm* No... Get Pluto first and then you can MT Berith later.
Pluto will keep your team alive, give you buffs and she will burst like a truck.

Berith is awesome but she will shine more later with the new LRag. However that's months away.
You want to improve dark and you dont have Pluto and Berith, then always you go like that:
Pluto > Berith.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 04:58 AM
She was, and even now, still is one of the most important cores of dark team in DMM.

Though the dark meta there is in shambles now.

F

that is sad.. hope they rebalance soon. what is good dark grid?

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 05:20 AM
And another one. Would love some advice on who to mtix. So far I got:

Fire (not really): acala, beelze, Ra

Water(+100% rudra): asherah, chtulu, snow raph, Saraswati, early

Thunder: Baal u, Marduk, athena

Wind(+100% hrae): Titania, arianrod, set, azazel

Light: Sol, light tsuki

Dark: Amon u, Pluto, Thanatos

I think I should go with water or wind since I got the Eidos there. My water grid is more developed though.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I hope you guys don't mind me reposting this. Was hoping for some advice.

Slashley
12-15-2018, 05:30 AM
that is sad.. hope they rebalance soon. what is good dark grid?Whatever has the most FLBs. Free to play players don't choose their Grids, they simply build the biggest one they can.
I hope you guys don't mind me reposting this. Was hoping for some advice.Water and Wind are their flipsides, so I'd certainly build one of them. Which one do you enjoy playing more?

For Water, Aphrodite or SSR Nike, debuff haters will tell you to ignore the latter.
For Wind, Gaia would open defensive options but I'm not sure if that's something you care about with Hraes. Cu or SSR Cybele would be offensive options, probably SSR Cybele since you're lacking in debuffs.

Mosdf
12-15-2018, 06:07 AM
Water and Wind are their flipsides, so I'd certainly build one of them. Which one do you enjoy playing more?

For Water, Aphrodite or SSR Nike, debuff haters will tell you to ignore the latter.
For Wind, Gaia would open defensive options but I'm not sure if that's something you care about with Hraes. Cu or SSR Cybele would be offensive options, probably SSR Cybele since you're lacking in debuffs.

Thanks for the help. So I'll either go for Cybele or Aphrodite.

For a water team it would be:
Asherah, Aphrodite, chtulu, snow raph

And wind:
Titania, adrianrod, cybele and set or rather azazel?

Looking at how the game will develop in the next 6-9 months which one would you consider more sustainable?

Slashley
12-15-2018, 06:33 AM
Water is super reliant on debuffs, so according to debuff haters Water is in a really bad place for a long time. I think Water will be in "trouble" until Cthulhu and Shiva Awakenings, but those are still... uh 10 and 8 months away. Funnily enough, Azazel is between those two so have fun with that.

I don't fully agree with the debuff haters, but it is a true that specific content will be difficult for debuff reliant builds. The thing, this "specific content" just happens to be just about all very-endgame content.

I think that you're underestimating just how powerful Gaia's defensive options are (they are absolutely insane), but that kind of playstyle is not for everyone. Anyway, Titania and Cybele would be your Wind core and go in every fight, the other two would depend on content and how you like playing.

Mosdf
12-15-2018, 06:49 AM
I didn't consider Gaia, since you mentioned she might not be necessary since i have hrae. However my wind grid is still quite weak and i have to work on it quite a bit. Ill probably have to think about it a bit more :)

Skyryder
12-15-2018, 07:55 AM
Not sure what team to work on for the Miracle Ticket. Currently thinking either Gaia or Amat, but here's my current team setup:

Fire (w/ 100% Eido): Ares, Awk Svarog, Dakki, Brynhildr [other SSRs: Acala]

Water: Ea, Shiva, Nike U, Sarawati [Asherah]

Light: Diana, Metatron, Awk Sol, Eros [Atum]

Dark (w/ 100% Eido): Awk Satan, Hades, Osiris, Drk Amat [Pluto, Berith]

Wind: Cu Chulain, Azazel, Awk Titania, Cybele U [Arianrod, Xmas Nephthys]

Thunder (w/ 100% Eido): Tyr, Jupiter, Athena, Thunder Artemis

AutoCrimson
12-15-2018, 08:58 AM
Uriel?

(10 characters)

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 09:06 AM
Need some advice too - this is what i have for the 4 teams that I wouldnt mind improving:

Dark: dark amaterasu, satan, thanatos, osiris, nepthys, amon U

Fire: svarog AW, uriel AW, amaterasu, summer sol, yamaraja, acala

Light: shamesh, sol AW, SSR Artemis, metatron

Thunder: marduk, brahma AW, thor AW, mammon, raiko

dont have a wind or water grid, and only these ssr there: ssr nike/aphrodite/gaia/set

Cobblemaniac
12-15-2018, 09:19 AM
Need some advice too - this is what i have for the 4 teams that I wouldnt mind improving:

Dark: dark amaterasu, satan, thanatos, osiris, nepthys, amon U

Fire: svarog AW, uriel AW, amaterasu, summer sol, yamaraja, acala

Light: shamesh, sol AW, SSR Artemis, metatron

Thunder: marduk, brahma AW, thor AW, mammon, raiko

dont have a wind or water grid, and only these ssr there: ssr nike/aphrodite/gaia/set

Consider sniping Baal U for thunder or Michael for light.

Or Pluto for dark.

awspe
12-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Thanks - michael seems like the obvious choice for light. for dark - will pluto stay relevant for a long time? and who does she replace?

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Was having a hard time choosing who to pick for the miracle ticket, here are my ssr's:
Fire: Uriel
Water: Aphrodite, Asherah
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Odin
Thunder: Marduk, Baal U
Light: Sol AW, Tsukuyomi
Dark: Satan AW, Susanoo, Osiris, Pluto, Berith
soooo...... who should i pick?

ArturPL
12-15-2018, 10:27 AM
I will say briefly which of those I have to choose in MT I will say I do not have this 2:
Pluto or Chernobog? thx

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 10:28 AM
I will say briefly which of those I have to choose in MT I will say I do not have this 2:
Pluto or Chernobog? thx

Thanks - michael seems like the obvious choice for light. for dark - will pluto stay relevant for a long time? and who does she replace?

Pluto is the only fucking core KH for dark. No need to talk about that, the choice is obvious!

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 10:29 AM
Was having a hard time choosing who to pick for the miracle ticket, here are my ssr's:
Fire: Uriel
Water: Aphrodite, Asherah
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Odin
Thunder: Marduk, Baal U
Light: Sol AW, Tsukuyomi
Dark: Satan AW, Susanoo, Osiris, Pluto, Berith
soooo...... who should i pick?

Fire: Svarog
Wind: Titania or Aether
Thunder: Brahma
Dark: no one, its good enough just use Satan AW, Berith, Pluto and Osiris/Suranoo

Etrius
12-15-2018, 10:33 AM
I could use some advice on this miracle ticket.

Dark: Susanoo, Bastet, Pluto, Erishkigal, Manes, Meritsager
Fire: Emperor of Hell Beezlebub, Motu, Agni, Brynhildr, Amon, Argos
Thunder: Athena, Tyr, Kingu, Nemesis, Cyclops, Baal
Wind: Titania, Arianrod, Iblis, Odin, Cu Cuchulan, Neamhain

Some thoughts I had were Svarog, Baal U, Set, or Hades/ Berith(which would be better). Trying to consider long term, but that involves thinking which sets of smoke detectors...

I appreciate any advice, thank you.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 11:12 AM
I could use some advice on this miracle ticket.

Dark: Susanoo, Bastet, Pluto, Erishkigal, Manes, Meritsager
Fire: Emperor of Hell Beezlebub, Motu, Agni, Brynhildr, Amon, Argos
Thunder: Athena, Tyr, Kingu, Nemesis, Cyclops, Baal
Wind: Titania, Arianrod, Iblis, Odin, Cu Cuchulan, Neamhain

Some thoughts I had were Svarog, Baal U, Set, or Hades/ Berith(which would be better). Trying to consider long term, but that involves thinking which sets of smoke detectors...

I appreciate any advice, thank you.

Fuck fire, play wind, pick Cybele U

Kitty
12-15-2018, 11:29 AM
get Svarog... looks like your fire team needs the most improvement

Dejnov
12-15-2018, 11:48 AM
Water is super reliant on debuffs, so according to debuff haters Water is in a really bad place for a long time. I think Water will be in "trouble" until Cthulhu and Shiva Awakenings, but those are still... uh 10 and 8 months away. Funnily enough, Azazel is between those two so have fun with that.

I don't fully agree with the debuff haters, but it is a true that specific content will be difficult for debuff reliant builds. The thing, this "specific content" just happens to be just about all very-endgame content.

I think that you're underestimating just how powerful Gaia's defensive options are (they are absolutely insane), but that kind of playstyle is not for everyone. Anyway, Titania and Cybele would be your Wind core and go in every fight, the other two would depend on content and how you like playing.

Out of the elements, how do they currently rank (in power) on DMM?

I've heard good things about Wind and Bear seems to advocate Light, but is Dark really that bad? (Should I try and main something other than Dark).

DEJNOV.

JBFepic
12-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Hi guys I could really use some advice on what to use my miricle ticket on

my current SSR's are:

I'm really nor sure what to use the miracle ticket on or what direction to go in, any suggestions?

Kitty
12-15-2018, 12:49 PM
Hi guys I could really use some advice on what to use my miricle ticket on

my current SSR's are:

I'm really nor sure what to use the miracle ticket on or what direction to go in, any suggestions?

Water - Asherah
Fire - Mars or Svarog
Wind - Cybele U or Hastur
Thunder - Mammon or Baal U
Dark - ??
Light - Freja or LTsuku

depends on the team you want to improve on the most, but i'd say go for fire or water as they are the ones you lack on I guess..
Svarog is the strongest hime in the game so far after awakening.. incredibly OP, Mars is a debuffer and buffer to allies.. pretty decent, but Svarog would be better since the elemental debuff still caps along with the normal def debuff, so Svarog is a better choice...

so Asherah or Svarog.. just pick whos cuter i guess ;)

th3 fr4gil3
12-15-2018, 01:04 PM
Water - Asherah
Fire - Mars or Svarog
Wind - Cybele U or Hastur
Thunder - Mammon or Baal U
Dark - ??
Light - Freja or LTsuku

depends on the team you want to improve on the most, but i'd say go for fire or water as they are the ones you lack on I guess..
Svarog is the strongest hime in the game so far after awakening.. incredibly OP, Mars is a debuffer and buffer to allies.. pretty decent, but Svarog would be better since the elemental debuff still caps along with the normal def debuff, so Svarog is a better choice...

so Asherah or Svarog.. just pick whos cuter i guess ;)

Don't be so quick to skip over Uriel. imo more OP than Svarog after A/W her bursts are hilariously OTT.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 01:08 PM
hmmm would it be worth it to mtix uriel with this fire team: amaterasu,mars,svarog,dakki, fire metatron, yamaraja, acala

had to bump thanks~!

Skyryder
12-15-2018, 03:08 PM
Uriel?

(10 characters)

Was this suggestion for my post?

Zarid
12-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Hey everyone, who would be the best kami to use a miracle ticket on for a fire team if I already have Svarog AW and Uriel AW?

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 07:10 PM
Hey everyone, who would be the best kami to use a miracle ticket on for a fire team if I already have Svarog AW and Uriel AW?

Ares ? She can be AW too

Kitty
12-15-2018, 07:49 PM

Mars

10 characters

Cobblemaniac
12-15-2018, 09:10 PM

Invest in another element IMO.

Slashley
12-16-2018, 12:45 AM
Invest in another element IMO.This, or Amaterasu.

Amaterasu compliments Fire's lack of defensive options amazingly well with her incredible Blind. It has a very high hitrate and procrate. Added bonus of her (meh) Regen and Def+, plus her strong B debuff. Of course, both of her non-meh tools are useless in content which is immune to debuffs.
Ares ? She can be AW tooHonestly, AW Ares doesn't impress me much. She's good in short content, but even with Yamaraja's debuff prevention she keeps killing herself with her Flame debuff in GO. This effectively means that you get at least one less Potion drop.

And preventing her Flame debuff will cripple her auto-attack, so it's a lose-lose. In an element with two extremely good fighters (Svarog and Uriel), Ares just doesn't compare.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 01:07 AM
This, or Amaterasu.

Amaterasu compliments Fire's lack of defensive options amazingly well with her incredible Blind. It has a very high hitrate and procrate. Added bonus of her (meh) Regen and Def+, plus her strong B debuff. Of course, both of her non-meh tools are useless in content which is immune to debuffs.Honestly, AW Ares doesn't impress me much. She's good in short content, but even with Yamaraja's debuff prevention she keeps killing herself with her Flame debuff in GO. This effectively means that you get at least one less Potion drop.

And preventing her Flame debuff will cripple her auto-attack, so it's a lose-lose. In an element with two extremely good fighters (Svarog and Uriel), Ares just doesn't compare.

Is there any single target healer for fire in the future ?, Ares AW have very good dmg and fast enough to keep up with other 2

Zarid
12-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions, I think I'll go with Amaterasu for this one.

Skyryder
12-16-2018, 08:39 AM
Not sure what team to work on for the Miracle Ticket. Currently thinking either Gaia or Amat, but here's my current team setup:

Fire (w/ 100% Eido): Ares, Awk Svarog, Dakki, Brynhildr [other SSRs: Acala]

Water: Ea, Shiva, Nike U, Sarawati [Asherah]

Light: Diana, Metatron, Awk Sol, Eros [Atum]

Dark (w/ 100% Eido): Awk Satan, Hades, Osiris, Drk Amat [Pluto, Berith]

Wind: Cu Chulain, Azazel, Awk Titania, Cybele U [Arianrod, Xmas Nephthys]

Thunder (w/ 100% Eido): Tyr, Jupiter, Athena, Thunder Artemis

Bump for advice. Thanks!

AutoCrimson
12-16-2018, 09:26 AM
Fire - Uriel
Water - idk really, u have Asherah... mb Aphro (i dont dig deep in water, our theorycrafters will help u more)
Light - for now i think its LTsuki
Dark - Thanatos/UAmon
Wind - Gaia
Thunder - Marduk/Brahma

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 07:54 PM
Fire - Uriel
Water - idk really, u have Asherah... mb Aphro (i dont dig deep in water, our theorycrafters will help u more)
Light - for now i think its LTsuki
Dark - Thanatos/UAmon
Wind - Gaia
Thunder - Marduk/Brahma

Fire: ditto.
Water: Fuck water.
Light: Consider Mike for borken AW in 2 months
Dark: No need. He has all the necessary dark (that is not future ones) he needs. Also fuck dark. But not that hard if you want to use light.
Wind: consider Aether too
Thunder: ditto. Would add Baal U too.

@skyryder

Your best options would fall under wind, fire and light IMO. You'll see gains the quickest investing in fire or wind, but the event weapon spreads will be... pretty ass. Light on the other hand... you have stats to work with but you'll have to wait a lot longer to get your returns. If you don't struggle with any content at the moment though, I'd suggest going for the light pick.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 08:17 PM
If I have Cthulhu and SSR Nike, who should I pick for this miracle ticket?

Snow Raph is tossed around a lot, but I'm still running Mordred right now and can get sniper shot pretty soon if I want, so her b-frame debuff doesn't look all that good. I also have Venus who has a party-wide 15% damage cut- obviously not as good as 30% but thats another skill that seems kind of underwhelming since I already have a hime that can use it. Plus, I've heard that water is going to shift away from control/debuff and into a more burst-oriented setup in 2019. Would Asherah be a better choice then?

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 08:26 PM

Snow Raph is tossed around a lot, but I'm still running Mordred right now and can get sniper shot pretty soon if I want, so her b-frame debuff doesn't look all that good. I also have Venus who has a party-wide 15% damage cut- obviously not as good as 30% but thats another skill that seems kind of underwhelming since I already have a hime that can use it. Plus, I've heard that water is going to shift away from control/debuff and into a more burst-oriented setup in 2019. Would Asherah be a better choice then?

You eventually want to lay off Mordred to get Herc for water is one thing.

Snow Raphy herself is a special snowflake (heh) such that she's not just a debuff slave, her other 2 skills do help quite a lot. Is 30% for 2t more significant than 15% for 3t? Yes. Yes it is. Is orb eating good? Yes. Yes it is. Otoh, water shifting into a burst-oriented element won't be happening until more than 6 months later, so there's that. That said, your decision making comes down to:

1. Can you survive with your water team well enough without needing Raphy?
2. Do you need extra damage output for water?

And while I'm at that, I might as well ask, do you have any element outside of water to work with?

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 06:34 AM

bump thanks~!

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Uriel is definitely worth the mtix, but if you have a 100% eidolon on the other team (thunder/dark/water) but not fire, then I'd work on those instead.

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 08:30 AM
bump thanks~!

Baal U or Uriel. Both look pretty solid picks so far, so just go with what you need.

Or dick pick.

Dunhere
12-17-2018, 08:56 AM

Snow Raph is tossed around a lot

From the perspective of someone that had that pair and MTed Raphael to go with it, she is the MT I regret. As you say, once you have Sniper Shot, she's just a mostly dead weight with a damage cut that could be provided by someone else for the rare content you need it. I was much happier once I rolled Shiva and Asherah.

Slashley
12-17-2018, 09:11 AM
From the perspective of someone that had that pair and MTed Raphael to go with it, she is the MT I regret. As you say, once you have Sniper Shot, she's just a mostly dead weight with a damage cut that could be provided by someone else for the rare content you need it. I was much happier once I rolled Shiva and Asherah.That's odd, isn't she easily worth it BECAUSE she frees up Sniper Shot? Not needing to run Sniper Shot means that you can run PF.

Asherah is super good too though.

Aqua
12-17-2018, 10:34 AM
I could use some advice on where this ticket would be best spent.
My main teams at the moment from strongest to weakest:

Fire with Svarog AW, Dakki, Amaterasu, Mars, Yamaraja
Thunder with Thor AW, Tyr AW, Raiko, Baal U, Jupiter
Wind with Cu Chulainn, Hastur, Arianrod, Odin AW

the other elements aren't really developed enough for me to warrant spending the ticket on them.

I've been thinking maybe Uriel for extra damage on fire, but that team is already doing quite well so this ticket might be better spent elsewhere.
Any ideas or advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Kitty
12-17-2018, 10:43 AM
I could use some advice on where this ticket would be best spent.
My main teams at the moment from strongest to weakest:

Fire with Svarog AW, Dakki, Amaterasu, Mars, Yamaraja
Thunder with Thor AW, Tyr AW, Raiko, Baal U, Jupiter
Wind with Cu Chulainn, Hastur, Arianrod, Odin AW

the other elements aren't really developed enough for me to warrant spending the ticket on them.

I've been thinking maybe Uriel for extra damage on fire, but that team is already doing quite well so this ticket might be better spent elsewhere.
Any ideas or advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Gaia or Aether

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 05:41 PM
Need advice on dark team for mtix

Eido: anubis
Osiris
Satan
Amon U
Nephthys

I think there are lots of options. Just don't know what would fit the best.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 06:13 PM

Osiris
Satan
Amon U
Nephthys

Pluto, cute and strong party buff, replace Amon U when you awaken Satan and have relic weapon herc

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 06:38 PM

Osiris
Satan
Amon U
Nephthys

pluto first, then hopefully you can get chernobog to go into that team too. Satan and Amon U counteract each other anyway (for now)

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 06:45 PM
pluto first, then hopefully you can get chernobog to go into that team too. Satan and Amon U counteract each other anyway (for now)

Berith is easily the next pick after Pluto should he want to invest further in dark IMO.

Kitty
12-17-2018, 07:07 PM

Osiris
Satan
Amon U
Nephthys

chernobog

10 characters

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 07:23 PM
Berith is easily the next pick after Pluto should he want to invest further in dark IMO.

actually, i forgot about her... and I can agree with that.

i do like how easy it is to maintain chernobog's high damage output though. way better than vishnu on the light side who needs some long startup and can't get hit... EVER. (i'd hate vishnu honestly if it wasn't for the 10 burst per skill used and with her two main ones guarantees she gets 30-50 a turn)

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 07:39 PM
actually, i forgot about her... and I can agree with that.

i do like how easy it is to maintain chernobog's high damage output though. way better than vishnu on the light side who needs some long startup and can't get hit... EVER. (i'd hate vishnu honestly if it wasn't for the 10 burst per skill used and with her two main ones guarantees she gets 30-50 a turn)

The big problem with Cherno is her loss of 5 BG per turn assuming you hit once per turn, which sucks heavily for full bursting, because more often than not she'll be the bottleneck for your damage. And let's say you have Shingen + her own DATA (which btw, still requires you to be lucky since it's not exactly guaranteed, tiara combo will fix that a bit but... many months later), having Cherno burst early means she doesn't get to have BG... and loses her steroid buffs. For a good time because skill 3 cooldown. And it's not like it's easy to get Cherno to burst early, DA is still a measly 5 BG, so you'd need TA for any relevant boost in BG. And since it's dark, and dark girls have literally 0 synergy, nothing else on the team can really boost Cherno's BG, save Shingen's DATA buff.

Yeah... not the most ideal situation. You either hold down your FB damage for Cherno to max your buff useage... or you burst early and have a deadweight on the team for a couple of turns. And while she is tanky with those buffs... she ain't no tank. Nothing to direct attacks to her.

Berith on the other hand... well taunt intercept berserk explains itself very well. Other than the absolutely ridiculous damage reflecting modifier and increased aggro and berserk, she gains BG on top of that because intercept. And has an unconditional stackable atk up that can hit 150%. Yeah, too borken to ignore.

Now I'm not saying Cherno is ass. Well, she has ass. Her dmg output is pretty darn decent with the buffs, and probably gets better with a tiara set. She's just... not the first thing you'd absolutely need to mtix. Not over Berith at least.

Ikki
12-17-2018, 08:00 PM

I second this given that cherno tends to fall behind on full burst without tiara set, ive heard from dark users that this is quite annoying therefore going for berith is a nice pick.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 09:52 PM
Thanks all! I actually pulled pluto on the gacha that comes with the mtix...so I guess I'll get berith

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks all! I actually pulled pluto on the gacha that comes with the mtix...so I guess I'll get berith

PM me the contact details of the devil you sold your soul to, thanks!

MagicSpice
12-18-2018, 12:06 AM

that luck is OP....

The big problem with Cherno is her loss of 5 BG per turn assuming you hit once per turn, which sucks heavily for full bursting, because more often than not she'll be the bottleneck for your damage. And let's say you have Shingen + her own DATA (which btw, still requires you to be lucky since it's not exactly guaranteed, tiara combo will fix that a bit but... many months later), having Cherno burst early means she doesn't get to have BG... and loses her steroid buffs. For a good time because skill 3 cooldown. And it's not like it's easy to get Cherno to burst early, DA is still a measly 5 BG, so you'd need TA for any relevant boost in BG. And since it's dark, and dark girls have literally 0 synergy, nothing else on the team can really boost Cherno's BG, save Shingen's DATA buff.

Yeah... not the most ideal situation. You either hold down your FB damage for Cherno to max your buff useage... or you burst early and have a deadweight on the team for a couple of turns. And while she is tanky with those buffs... she ain't no tank. Nothing to direct attacks to her.

Berith on the other hand... well taunt intercept berserk explains itself very well. Other than the absolutely ridiculous damage reflecting modifier and increased aggro and berserk, she gains BG on top of that because intercept. And has an unconditional stackable atk up that can hit 150%. Yeah, too borken to ignore.

Now I'm not saying Cherno is ass. Well, she has ass. Her dmg output is pretty darn decent with the buffs, and probably gets better with a tiara set. She's just... not the first thing you'd absolutely need to mtix. Not over Berith at least.

so much for that then... cause my dark team is packing Awk Susanoo, Amon U, Awk Satan, Nepthys, Osiris, and Chernobog. I do have Chern in the 5th slot so she has less of a full burst requirement but even then she seems like she'll be trouble unless I can do something like the ex skill guaranteeing triple for a few turns

definitely still plan on having my sights set on Pluto and Berith though, considering dark is still one of my 2 teams that can easily hit def debuff cap (light being the other one, and maybe fire if meth can get lucky on a wind enemy but that's far too unreliable for my tastes)

nezzal
12-18-2018, 02:35 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for some advice on a miracle ticket pick for my water team. I'm currently running with Shiva, Asherah, SR Nike and Belphegor. I feel like going for SSR Nike since my current Nike seems to be the weakest link atm, but wanted to see some other opinions before choosing.

Kitty
12-18-2018, 02:39 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for some advice on a miracle ticket pick for my water team. I'm currently running with Shiva, Asherah, SR Nike and Belphegor. I feel like going for SSR Nike since my current Nike seems to be the weakest link atm, but wanted to see some other opinions before choosing.

get Ryu-Oh hehe

Slashley
12-18-2018, 11:00 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for some advice on a miracle ticket pick for my water team. I'm currently running with Shiva, Asherah, SR Nike and Belphegor. I feel like going for SSR Nike since my current Nike seems to be the weakest link atm, but wanted to see some other opinions before choosing.If Miracle Ticketing for Water without Cthulhu, I'd say MT for Cthulhu instead.

There's other options too, though. If you want heals, debuff haters will tell you to get Aphrodite instead. Ryu-Oh gives a pretty impressive debuff package.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 04:03 AM
If Miracle Ticketing for Water without Cthulhu, I'd say MT for Cthulhu instead.

There's other options too, though. If you want heals, debuff haters will tell you to get Aphrodite instead. Ryu-Oh gives a pretty impressive debuff package.
Not even then I would tell people to get Aphrodite over Sarsawati, who can help your team for fast BG way more.

Furthermore I would wait till Vohu release. If you want debuffs then get her and she is fast at least + add Tiara set-effect later on her.
And she has a nice synergy with Sarsawati.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Not even then I would tell people to get Aphrodite over Sarsawati, who can help your team for fast BG way more.

Furthermore I would wait till Vohu release. If you want debuffs then get her and she is fast at least + add Tiara set-effect later on her.
And she has a nice synergy with Sarsawati.

I thought MT will expire? can we wait for Vohu and use it?

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 06:08 AM
I thought MT will expire? can we wait for Vohu and use it?

Of course not. You can MT Vohu with the next MT in April.

If you want to improve water you can get Cthulhu now. However she will be more usefull in 9 months with her AW. Maybe you will get her till then.

Otherwise you should maybe work on your thunder team because of elemental disadvantage.

Therefore get Baal U imo.

MagicSpice
12-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Honestly, I feel like overall usefulness would be SSR Nike (AoE heal, AoE buff, debuff), then Aphrodite (AoE heal, AoE cleanse, AoE combo buff), then Saraswati (single target for everything, only really shines in burst builds).

But that's just me. I like getting the most milage out of my kami and the more often they're likely to do something, the more value I'd give them.

This can even extend to when the meta will shift for a team, cause eventually there can be kami that will replace previous ones in terms of value.

Ikki
12-19-2018, 10:23 PM
Honestly, I feel like overall usefulness would be SSR Nike (AoE heal, AoE buff, debuff), then Aphrodite (AoE heal, AoE cleanse, AoE combo buff), then Saraswati (single target for everything, only really shines in burst builds).

But that's just me. I like getting the most milage out of my kami and the more often they're likely to do something, the more value I'd give them.

This can even extend to when the meta will shift for a team, cause eventually there can be kami that will replace previous ones in terms of value.

The ones you mentioned are specifically out of water meta except sarasvati that can keep up with speed and maaaaybe aphro with tiara set, cause things change for water when vohu gets released, but i get where you are going anyways.

Shieun
12-19-2018, 10:32 PM

Problem with that is that meta will shift and nike will get phased out of meta.

At the very least, Aphro provides 4t cleanse and a pretty good TA buff. At the very least, she'll still be useful for some time.

MagicSpice
12-19-2018, 10:43 PM

At the very least, Aphro provides 4t cleanse and a pretty good TA buff. At the very least, she'll still be useful for some time.

The ones you mentioned are specifically out of water meta except sarasvati that can keep up with speed and maaaaybe aphro with tiara set, cause things change for water when vohu gets released, but i get where you are going anyways.

in other words, how they currently stack now will get a total 180 later on.

might be a good thing that I got snow raph, aphrodite, and saraswati right now... (too bad they're my only SSR for water, being the lowest amount among my elements)

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 01:44 AM
in other words, how they currently stack now will get a total 180 later on.

might be a good thing that I got snow raph, aphrodite, and saraswati right now... (too bad they're my only SSR for water, being the lowest amount among my elements)

Well, currently you want this water SSR for later:
Shiva, Cthulhu, Poseidon, Sarsawati, Asherah and Snow Raphael (only for off-ele if you need dmg cut, otherwise no need for her)

Aphrodite isn't bad but Sarsawati just has the better synergy with Vohu later.
Therefore I wouldn't MT her!

Isn't Nike not already phased out of the meta?
I mean the current ideal water Burst build is: Sarsawati, Asherah, Cthulhu and Ryu-Oh/Snow Rapheal + Shingen with SS/Ambush.
Tbh I find her DMG Cut + Orb eat way more useful then what Nike U does.

Furthermore with Herc you don't need that many debuffers anymore. I would run if you can... Ashy, Shiva, Ryu-Oh & Cthulhu/Snow Raphael + Herc with PF

Slashley
12-20-2018, 09:04 AM
The problem with Saraswati is that she's 100% worthless if you don't have Vohu. That means you're buying a Hime now which will be useless for the next... four months, until the next Miracle Ticket? And then you can ONLY buy Vohu or you're fucked, basically. So you'll this MT entirely if you want to get something for some other element.

So, I certainly wouldn't recommend Saraswati either.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 09:24 AM
The problem with Saraswati is that she's 100% worthless if you don't have Vohu. That means you're buying a Hime now which will be useless for the next... four months, until the next Miracle Ticket? And then you can ONLY buy Vohu or you're fucked, basically. So you'll this MT entirely if you want to get something for some other element.

So, I certainly wouldn't recommend Saraswati either.

wrong. Useless w/o Vohu?
1. She is amazing if you have Ashy+Cthulhu = he can build a fast burst team that can do 4T PF burst. However he dosen't have Cthulhu.
2. Depends how much of a water baka he is.
+ If you want the meta for a specific ele as a pleb, you use your MT for that.

Otherwise I still think he should get Baal U.
I wouldnt MT a KH for water now and just wait for Vohu.

Cobblemaniac
12-20-2018, 09:39 AM
wrong. Useless w/o Vohu?
1. She is amazing if you have Ashy+Cthulhu = he can build a fast burst team that can do 4T PF burst. However he dosen't have Cthulhu.
+ If you want the meta for a specific ele as a pleb, you use your MT for that.

Otherwise I still think he should get Baal U.
I wouldnt MT a KH for water now and just wait for Vohu.

> water baka

Yeah... no. Save yourself from that hellhole.

The pain of having just decent himes when the other elements get borken stuff hurts.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:28 AM
> water baka

Yeah... no. Save yourself from that hellhole.

The pain of having just decent himes when the other elements get borken stuff hurts.

Haha, water is fine next year with Shiva AW, Vohu, Lakshmi, Cthulhu AW... just needs maybe Sarsawati AW.
However my friend look at DARK :disgustedAmon:
Worst element in DMM currently.

Cobblemaniac
12-20-2018, 10:33 AM
Haha, water is fine next year with Shiva AW, Vohu, Lakshmi, Cthulhu AW... just needs maybe Sarsawati AW.
However my friend look at DARK :disgustedAmon:
Worst element in DMM currently.

I do know mang, I did say here that dark's meta in DMM is in shambles.

Dem devs have an agenda against the dank girls or something :disgustedAmon:

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:43 AM
I do know mang, I did say here that dark's meta in DMM is in shambles.

Dem devs have an agenda against the dank girls or something :disgustedAmon:

I don't read everything in this forum. Otherwise I would go insane.

Cobblemaniac
12-20-2018, 10:59 AM
I don't read everything in this forum. Otherwise I would go insane.

Insanity is da wae of life.

Slashley
12-20-2018, 11:08 AM
wrong. Useless w/o Vohu?
+ If you want the meta for a specific ele as a pleb, you use your MT for that.1. doesn't even apply until after... many, many months. There's what, two Miracle Tickets before that?

Saraswati is so bad it's utterly disgusting. I thought I'd finally get some use out of her in Tower, but nope. She didn't Combo attack once over nine turns. Not. ONCE.
Sure, I was unlucky, but Saraswati without a synergistic Hime (which is literally just Vohu in Water?) is just trash tier.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 11:16 AM
1. doesn't even apply until after... many, many months. There's what, two Miracle Tickets before that?

Saraswati is so bad it's utterly disgusting. I thought I'd finally get some use out of her in Tower, but nope. She didn't Combo attack once over nine turns. Not. ONCE.
Sure, I was unlucky, but Saraswati without a synergistic Hime (which is literally just Vohu in Water?) is just trash tier.

No idea what kind of "tash" water team you have.
But I can do my 4T PF Burst w/o any problems. She was with Ashy my MVP for F15 in Tower.

For me she is nice. She could need a AW to become really amazing.

Utterly disgusting is Nike U and light Nike and I mean it literally.
Furthermore Nike U is just shit. Nice for a new player but for stronger people, she is dead weight.

If you want that she does more DATA, wait for acc set-effect.

Gludateton
12-20-2018, 11:50 AM
I have read enough posts on this forum to know that there are two types of Kamihime: amazing and trash. Still I find it funny to say the least.

And Water Osiris (why I didn't pull her), that's obviously not meta, but pretty good defensive combo.
As for Saraswati herself: she's no Titania AW when it comes to BG control, but still she makes my water team one of the fastest one (thunder would probably still be faster because Noel/Krishna/Cyclops). In general I find her really useful and tbh I don't get your hate for her.

Utterly disgusting is Nike U and light Nike and I mean it literally.
Furthermore Nike U is just shit. Nice for a new player but for stronger people, she is dead weight.
Nike U will get some buffs next year though. And I wouldn't call either of Nike useless, they have their respective uses, albeit they're not meta (saw lot of people using Light Nike for second dummy event, it does make perfect sense though).

Slashley
12-20-2018, 01:28 PM
Furthermore Nike U is just shit. Nice for a new player but for stronger people, she is dead weight.Heals are heals. Heals make your runs safer. A healer with offensive debuffs? Sounds good to me.

Of course, in content where debuffs don't work it's not all that good, but heals are still heals. And that content is still the minority - even though it seems to be the majority of the end-game to come.
I have read enough posts on this forum to know that there are two types of Kamihime: amazing and trash. Still I find it funny to say the least.Not really? Most Himes have their uses. As I said, Saraswati works well with Vohu due to guaranteed Triple making her being able to literally get 10 attacks during Saraswati's Elem+ buffs. Making Saraswati literally... well... TEN times better.

... and then there's Hime like pre-rebalance Tyr, or pre-Awakening Acala, or Jupiter, which requires such extreme circumstances to work that you probably never find a good use out of them. And Saraswati belongs in that bin without Vohu. Speaking of that bin... let's go back to this:
Utterly disgusting is Nike U and light Nike and I mean it literally.Uh, Light Nike is the absolute Queen of long combat fights. If your teams are perfect and you never, ever fight long fights then she belongs in the bin. Otherwise... Light Nike is outright amazing. Like, amazing enough that I'd probably swap to running every GO with my pathetic Light team just because Light Nike would make that team actually the strongest team that I'd have.
And Water Osiris (why I didn't pull her), that's obviously not meta, but pretty good defensive combo.Yeah, fair enough. I was thinking of the Elem+ buff more than anything, but that damage cut works too. Of course, assuming you're fighting Fire.
-- In general I find her really useful and tbh I don't get your hate for her.Because literally any other SSR (or even Water's SR Queens Belphegor and Triton) would do a better a job than her. Until Saraswati gets an Awakening or a rebalance, her buffs just aren't anywhere near powerful enough to justify her presence in a team. Three turns per buff, six turns cooldown, two targets (one of which is set to be Saraswati whether she needs it or not). If you have three fast Hime in a team (with Saraswati being one of them), then Saraswati can bring the last one up to speed. But how many fast Water Hime do we have? Well... ... none?

MagicSpice
12-20-2018, 02:35 PM
i can sort of see where slashley is coming from, cause my only mileage out of Saraswati has been where she was helping others catch up for full burst prep.

plus since my water team still relies on a lot of SR, I tend to use them more over her unless I can get a burst off with that team for sure, since i'm bogged down so much with heal/cleanse kami for water. If it wasn't for Aphrodite's TA buff, I'd likely have no use for Saraswati right now either...

but do gotta give that burst increase some credit. use it on herself and that's half the bar instantly...

Gludateton
12-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Because literally any other SSR (or even Water's SR Queens Belphegor and Triton) would do a better a job than her.
At what ? Because I don't see anyone in Water that would speed up FB as much as Saraswati. 30% DA, 20% TA and +25 BG for self and one party member is no joke. I am pretty much always using party of Herc/Saraswati/Shiva/Atalanta/Triton and difference between this and my light team with literally everyone being slowpoke is huge. And no, till now I didn't even once thought about replacing Saraswati with Belphy in this team.

Until Saraswati gets an Awakening or a rebalance, her buffs just aren't anywhere near powerful enough to justify her presence in a team. Three turns per buff, six turns cooldown, two targets (one of which is set to be Saraswati whether she needs it or not). If you have three fast Hime in a team (with Saraswati being one of them), then Saraswati can bring the last one up to speed. But how many fast Water Hime do we have? Well... ... none?
Her buffs are powerful, that's why they're limited to her and one other party member. Still that's enough to bring faster FB from garbage level to something actually doable.

Yeah, fair enough. I was thinking of the Elem+ buff more than anything, but that damage cut works too. Of course, assuming you're fighting Fire.
That's one of her good things though, 50% fire res with 3/6 uptime ? In some niche uses it's really powerful, in others it makes Saraswati (and one party member) less prone to dying (heal helps here too).

I'm not gonna try and convice you she's good or anything, but putting her in a trash bin... well, you are free to do whatever you want. I find her to be really decent (without Vohu or Osiris), you seem to have a little less 'positive' experiences with her.

i can sort of see where slashley is coming from, cause my only mileage out of Saraswati has been where she was helping others catch up for full burst prep.
That's her primary use though: to make team faster (not only catch up, combo rate buff is strong). Aside from that you have 50% fire res and some heal, but that's not really why you use her (it obviously helps).

P.S. Also, her character design is masterpiece. Including musical instrument, swan and peacock are really nice touches.

Ikki
12-20-2018, 06:07 PM
Because literally any other SSR (or even Water's SR Queens Belphegor and Triton) would do a better a job than her.

Those 2 sucks ass leading fb along your soul, making them utter trash in that regard, while saras is arguably the best water unit in that scenario.

If you have three fast Hime in a team (with Saraswati being one of them), then Saraswati can bring the last one up to speed. But how many fast Water Hime do we have? Well... ... none?

And thats what makes saras good, all water units are slow af except Ea Aw but yeah... shes the only water unit that can keep up with shingen/herc, that alone makes her good, and as a bonus she speeds up another unit on your team, unless you are fine with Nike U cucking all your full bursts (since that was the comparison in the first place), the difference between saras in first spot vs nike U in first spot is not even reasonable to consider, we all know the answer.

MagicSpice
12-20-2018, 09:31 PM
That's her primary use though: to make team faster (not only catch up, combo rate buff is strong). Aside from that you have 50% fire res and some heal, but that's not really why you use her (it obviously helps).

P.S. Also, her character design is masterpiece. Including musical instrument, swan and peacock are really nice touches.

Honestly, her combo buff rate doesn't seem to do much for me... but maybe that's just luck. I get more combos off when I use either Shingen's buff, Aphrodite's buff, or an eidolon giving a combo rate increase (like two tiamats, one as my main and one as a friend). not sure if you can compare this, but even managarmr's summon effect forces at least one of my light characters to combo nearly every turn thus far. But AQ5 has been giving me a lot of combo rate effects (both double and triple) so maybe this could change.

And yeah, I do like her design actually. Aphrodite's and Snow Raph's too.

Cobblemaniac
12-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Honestly, her combo buff rate doesn't seem to do much for me... but maybe that's just luck. I get more combos off when I use either Shingen's buff, Aphrodite's buff, or an eidolon giving a combo rate increase (like two tiamats, one as my main and one as a friend). not sure if you can compare this, but even managarmr's summon effect forces at least one of my light characters to combo nearly every turn thus far. But AQ5 has been giving me a lot of combo rate effects (both double and triple) so maybe this could change.

And yeah, I do like her design actually. Aphrodite's and Snow Raph's too.

When it comes to RNG something can always seem to perform worse than it actually does.

Saras's DATA buff isn't Titania or Tish tier... but it's something for an element that's otherwise pathetically slow.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 11:57 PM
I'm firmly in the Saras is decent camp. She has some uses and is more helpful when you have a stronger team trying to get even stronger, but not particularly amazing herself, so can't really carry the day or anything. Eventually, you'll get to a certain point where her heal and protection buff is enough to cover anyone from dying, and you can transition into a more offensive team. That's where Saras starts becoming good, while Nike just keeps falling further behind (even with the new buff she just got - don't get me wrong, it makes her better, but it doesn't really fix the main issue).

That said, I'd still say don't use an mtix on Saras unless you know for sure you're going to be maining water (have rudra, will pick up vohlu later, etc...). I'm sure there's a better pick out there.

Ikki
12-21-2018, 01:29 AM
That said, I'd still say don't use an mtix on Saras unless you know for sure you're going to be maining water (have rudra, will pick up vohlu later, etc...). I'm sure there's a better pick out there.

Im completely with you on this, i just had to jump cause saraswati is waaay above trash, still not mtix worthy now and prob wont be in the next one (cause most likely next one will include vohu and a lot of people will go for her), water is in a meh spot atm, in stand by basically just waiting for their mesias vohu, so i would strongly recommend tixing for another element (besides we already had fire tower, so thats another reason to not tix water himes).

lalala
12-21-2018, 08:18 AM
Saras + Neptune make a pretty good combo. Happened to draw them both slightly apart through 10-pull magic jewels.

Slashley
12-21-2018, 09:51 AM
At what ? Because I don't see anyone in Water that would speed up FB as much as Saraswati. 30% DA, 20% TA and +25 BG for self and one party member is no joke. I am pretty much always using party of Herc/Saraswati/Shiva/Atalanta/Triton and difference between this and my light team with literally everyone being slowpoke is huge.
And thats what makes saras good, all water units are slow af except Ea Aw but yeah... shes the only water unit that can keep up with shingen/herc, that alone makes her good, and as a bonus she speeds up another unit on your team, --Okay, so let's say that Saraswati has sped up two Hime. I mean, one of those abilities is going to do nothing (or next to nothing) half the time, but hey.

Now what?

You're still waiting for the last Hime. What exactly did you accomplish?
In other words, bringing another Hime with a different skillset is simply going to benefit you more than a Hime who will do nothing for your team.

I'd also like to add that there's more to this game than just how fast you can Full Burst. Yes, that's certainly a direction we are heading towards (at least until they inflate the numbers so much that that alone won't cut it anymore), but we're not quite there yet. And we won't be for a long, long time. Even when we ARE there, only omega whales will be able to do it on multiple elements.
And no, till now I didn't even once thought about replacing Saraswati with Belphy in this team.You should probably try her, since Belphegor makes Rage bars a complete joke. Note that there is only Hime who is equally good at reducing Rage bars - Chemobog (at least until August 2018, I haven't checked the last four months). Most of those Rage bar reduction abilities are quite weak, but Belphegor's is just insane.

Of course, you can be at a point in the game where you can Full Burst Rage bars entirely out. This has very much been a thing since PF, after all. But if you ever find yourself struggling, just bring Water and use the SSR quality SR.
Her buffs are powerful, that's why they're limited to her and one other party member.--

That's one of her good things though, 50% fire res with 3/6 uptime ? In some niche uses it's really powerful, in others it makes Saraswati (and one party member) less prone to dying (heal helps here too).Are they powerful? Since 2/5 members having 50% damage cut against one element (Fire) only doesn't sound very powerful to me. SSR quality is generally bringing 30% (Snow Raph, Raiko, Pluto) or 40% damage cuts (Raiko, Karin, Gaia, Water Osiris) against ALL elements, to ALL party members.

And what good is it going to do to shield two party members? Or rather, one plus Saraswati. If it's AoE, you're going to get badly hurt. If it's single target, you're taking a big gamble without Kushinada, or a small gamble with Water Osiris.

That leaves her with:
35% Elem+ buff which would be impressive... if it was the full team. For the record, on Full Burst, that's about 14% Elem+ buff teamwide. SRs generally buff for 15%, and SSRs for 15% or 20%. So it's decent, but certainly not powerful without synergies.

Her heal and +25 Burst. Decent, but again, two out of five targets. And +25 Burst on 6 turn CD, for two members, is... 8 Burst/t. SR quality is about 10 Burst to all on 8 CD so 6.25 Burst/t, and SSR quality is around 20 Burst to all on 8 CD so 12.5 Burst/t. Two notes though: the "quality" is all over the place in this stat, and maths doesn't entirely cut it here thanks to Bursts feeding +10 Burst to all below. Overall, this is the buff that makes or breaks Saraswati.

Finally there's the Combo+ buff (30% Double, 20% Triple). This increases the amount of hits/t from 1.14 to 1.84 for three turns for two people, and with the cooldown it's to 1.49 hits/t on average. For comparison, Herc runs at 1.64 (but will gain 19.91 Burst/t due to his buff during, so is still faster than Saraswati buffed targets) and on average 1.5 hits/t. This would be really broken if it was teamwide, but again... it just isn't. As it is? It's decent.

Not a single one of Saraswati's abilities scream powerful to me. At all. If you have Vohu, that will basically solve Saraswati's problems - there now is a member in the party who is actually fast and thus the fourth party member won't bottleneck you anyway (assuming that the Combo+ actually does something, which will remain an issue until Tiara set bonus). Or if you want to tank, Water Osiris actually compliments Saraswati quite well (which was news to me). Without either of those? ... yeah, I'm still saying that Saraswati belongs in the trash bin.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:50 AM
You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm not sure how you've never had that one party member that just drags the team down because of RNG not triggering and slowing everyone else down in the process. With Saras in first position, she's guaranteed to hit 90 burst in time, and the ability to pull that slowest member up to the rest of the team can be a huge difference (due to the way full burst triggers, this is often the 2nd to last hime to 70+, while the last is fine at 60). I've used Saras for a long time before I pulled Osiris and she's way more useful to speed the team up than your theory crafting may suggest.

Also, while she certainly can't help fully tanking AOEs like true defense himes, she herself can be extremely tough, and can help guard and heal a valuable 2nd target. This is actually quite useful when enemies suddenly decides to focus down one particular hime.

Gludateton
12-21-2018, 11:53 AM
Okay, so let's say that Saraswati has sped up two Hime. I mean, one of those abilities is going to do nothing (or next to nothing) half the time, but hey.

Now what?

You're still waiting for the last Hime. What exactly did you accomplish?
In other words, bringing another Hime with a different skillset is simply going to benefit you more than a Hime who will do nothing for your team.
I'll just ignore this, because rest of the post gets deeper in topic. Let's just say she does nothing for your team and she makes mine faster.

I'd also like to add that there's more to this game than just how fast you can Full Burst. Yes, that's certainly a direction we are heading towards (at least until they inflate the numbers so much that that alone won't cut it anymore), but we're not quite there yet. And we won't be for a long, long time. Even when we ARE there, only omega whales will be able to do it on multiple elements.
Obviously there is, never said otherwise, but FB is important part of damage. If it wasn't, you wouldn't praise Asherah that much.

You should probably try her, since Belphegor makes Rage bars a complete joke. Note that there is only Hime who is equally good at reducing Rage bars - Chemobog (at least until August 2018, I haven't checked the last four months). Most of those Rage bar reduction abilities are quite weak, but Belphegor's is just insane.

Of course, you can be at a point in the game where you can Full Burst Rage bars entirely out. This has very much been a thing since PF, after all. But if you ever find yourself struggling, just bring Water and use the SSR quality SR.
I do know what she does, I know that she's good. I just value Saraswati in my team more and up till know I didn't meet situation that would require Belphy's help that much, but who knows, maybe such situation will arise. Depending on situation though, Saraswati may not be the one replaced.

Are they powerful? Since 2/5 members having 50% damage cut against one element (Fire) only doesn't sound very powerful to me. SSR quality is generally bringing 30% (Snow Raph, Raiko, Pluto) or 40% damage cuts (Raiko, Karin, Gaia, Water Osiris) against ALL elements, to ALL party members.

And what good is it going to do to shield two party members? Or rather, one plus Saraswati. If it's AoE, you're going to get badly hurt. If it's single target, you're taking a big gamble without Kushinada, or a small gamble with Water Osiris.
That was my point with "amazing and trash" Kamihime. Things are either black or white, nothing in between. And what if you have injured Kamihime that you want to keep alive ? What if you want to stack cuts ? Yeah, strong damage cuts are incredibely powerful, but then one of Kamihime dies to random 2x triple attack and shit just goes wrong. Also, if we get back to my team: with 0 LB Kaiser cuts on team are 60/80/80/100/30. Would 30%/40% all damage cut be better ? Probably. Is Saraswati doing enough ? In most cases. Do remember that those strong cuts have very often 1T uptime.

That leaves her with:
35% Elem+ buff which would be impressive... if it was the full team. For the record, on Full Burst, that's about 14% Elem+ buff teamwide. SRs generally buff for 15%, and SSRs for 15% or 20%. So it's decent, but certainly not powerful without synergies.
But it's also nice when applied to for example Shiva with 2 nuke abilities. It also counts as 2 buffs to Herc.

Her heal and +25 Burst. Decent, but again, two out of five targets. And +25 Burst on 6 turn CD, for two members, is... 8 Burst/t. SR quality is about 10 Burst to all on 8 CD so 6.25 Burst/t, and SSR quality is around 20 Burst to all on 8 CD so 12.5 Burst/t. Two notes though: the "quality" is all over the place in this stat, and maths doesn't entirely cut it here thanks to Bursts feeding +10 Burst to all below. Overall, this is the buff that makes or breaks Saraswati.
I see that you get it, because throwing number per turn would result in Awakened Tit getting 7.5/t. Doesn't make much sense if put like this in my opinion. Main point here is even when you have one slowpoke in last place in team that's 60 BG to gain as opposed to 90 BG if everyone is slowpoke. Saraswati's role isn't to make everyone fast, because that's often not neccessary.

Finally there's the Combo+ buff (30% Double, 20% Triple). This increases the amount of hits/t from 1.14 to 1.84 for three turns for two people, and with the cooldown it's to 1.49 hits/t on average. For comparison, Herc runs at 1.64 (but will gain 19.91 Burst/t due to his buff during, so is still faster than Saraswati buffed targets) and on average 1.5 hits/t. This would be really broken if it was teamwide, but again... it just isn't. As it is? It's decent.
As pointed above, it doesn't have to be for everyone to be good. Awakened Tit has her combo buff for one party member and damn it's soooo good.

Not a single one of Saraswati's abilities scream powerful to me. At all. If you have Vohu, that will basically solve Saraswati's problems - there now is a member in the party who is actually fast and thus the fourth party member won't bottleneck you anyway (assuming that the Combo+ actually does something, which will remain an issue until Tiara set bonus). Or if you want to tank, Water Osiris actually compliments Saraswati quite well (which was news to me). Without either of those? ... yeah, I'm still saying that Saraswati belongs in the trash bin.
Main point here was that her buffs are strong, that's why they are limited to self + one party member. As you have said, if they were party wide Saraswati would be broken as hell.
About trash bin, as I've said before: you are free to think whatever you want and as it looks neither will you convince me, nor will I convince you.

Slashley
12-21-2018, 02:02 PM
-- Let's just say she does nothing for your team and she makes mine faster.How? With magic? Surely there's a argument to be made.
That was my point with "amazing and trash" Kamihime. Things are either black or white, nothing in between. And what if you have injured Kamihime that you want to keep alive ? What if you want to stack cuts ? Yeah, strong damage cuts are incredibely powerful, but then one of Kamihime dies to random 2x triple attack and shit just goes wrong.And that's exactly my point as well. Want to know how to not need to heal a single Hime because of unlucky Triple attacks?

Bring Triton. Done. There, an SR is again performing much better than Saraswati.
Of course, doesn't work against bosses with extreme Combo rates, or are debuff immune. But then again - next to nothing does. Debuff immune content is stupid.

As for black and white... well, yeah? I mean, you ARE able to compose teams to match the content you want to fight in this game. That kinda turns all Hime into some that are useful and into some that just are not - black and white. And this can wildly differ depending on what Hime you have available to you. These forums are far too obsessed with "the very perfect team" which is something that only ultra-whales can have in multiple elements, and even MT users can struggle to reach in a single element. Anyway, the point is, the circumstances where some Hime becomes grey because of the content you want to fight and what you have available to you is extreeeeemely rare. How about case of point: Snow Raphael. A master of nothing, decent in almost everything. You'd think that she'd often be grey, but anything that poses any threat to you will quickly turn her white, and content where you need damage output (the one thing she doesn't dabble in) will quickly turn her black.
Also, if we get back to my team: with 0 LB Kaiser cuts on team are 60/80/80/100/30. Would 30%/40% all damage cut be better ? Probably. Is Saraswati doing enough ? In most cases. Do remember that those strong cuts have very often 1T uptime.They are 1 turn, yes. With the exception of Karin, who has 2t. However, she pays for this with a longer cooldown - making it ultimately a worse ability. Anyway, 1 turn is is usually enough as damage cuts are generally used for one purpose only - surviving one or two turns longer. Basically only Sloth has such a long Overdrive meter that you can just mitigate it every time, for everything else, the next Overdrive is the one you can't mitigate and it will bring your team a game over. Overdrive doesn't hurt that much? Well, those are just ignored outright.

As such, the only time where Saraswati's longer duration would help would be in content where she can help tank something twice. But this only works against Raging 2-bubble enemies - and Kaiser buffs are already gone.
I guess you can also say that it works against 1-bubble enemies, but that's literally just Ult Fire? The Rage Overdrive there is not something you're going to be tanking multiple turns. ... well, I guess you CAN if you really build for it... but even such a build would be using Poseidon.
But it's also nice when applied to for example Shiva with 2 nuke abilities. It also counts as 2 buffs to Herc.Does Herc ever need help to hit damage cap? Assuming content with debuffs, Herc seems to easily hit cap without any external help.

As for Shiva... eeeeh? Well, fine. That is like... 7.25ish more attacks on single target? Much more if AoE. Plenty decent enough.
As pointed above, it doesn't have to be for everyone to be good. Awakened Tit has her combo buff for one party member and damn it's soooo good.Titania's strength isn't about that Combo buff alone. But it sure helps, since not only is it much stronger (still not guaranteed Combo until Tiara set bonus though), but also uptime of 75%.

Titania's main use lies in the way that she can near-guarantee prep three party members for Full Burst in just three turns, by herself. Herself with her passive, the fifth slot guaranteed to reach 60 Burst through Titania's +30 and three auto-attacks, while still leaving the Combo buff spare for a third party member. Just one turn later, on turn 4, she has her +30 Burst ready again and you're nearly guaranteed to have a Full Burst on your hands. Titania will more or less guarantee a Full Burst in five turns even in the worst cases. Add up that Wind certainly isn't short of Hime who can crank this up further.

Titania can basically carry an entire Chaingun team on her shoulders. Not quite, but she's close. She's clearly in a different league than Saraswati, but eh, that's Awakened Hime for you. Not to mention that different elements do different things easily.
About trash bin, as I've said before: you are free to think whatever you want and as it looks neither will you convince me, nor will I convince you.I don't need to convince you of anything, nor do you need to convince me of anything. There is intrinsic value in just the process of argumentation. I have never understood why people have to "win" or "lose" in things like these. I'll admit "defeat" if you can bring forth arguments which makes Saraswati work.

For example, I've learned that she has quite impressive synergy with Water Osiris. And isn't that what's important - learning new things?

Gludateton
12-21-2018, 04:46 PM
And that's exactly my point as well. Want to know how to not need to heal a single Hime because of unlucky Triple attacks?

Bring Triton. Done. There, an SR is again performing much better than Saraswati.
I just... really... just read what you wrote few times, because it's... I don't even know how to respond to it.

They are 1 turn, yes. With the exception of Karin, who has 2t. However, she pays for this with a longer cooldown - making it ultimately a worse ability. Anyway, 1 turn is is usually enough as damage cuts are generally used for one purpose only - surviving one or two turns longer.
And that's how Saraswati cut works also, just not for overdrives, but single target attacks. Say you were unlucky and only one Kamihime got hit by mobs, Saraswati can cut further damage received by her by half, effectively saving her life (she can also add 2k heal, just in case).
Also, Snow Raph and Water Osiris cuts are 2T too.

How? With magic? Surely there's a argument to be made.

I don't need to convince you of anything, nor do you need to convince me of anything. There is intrinsic value in just the process of argumentation. I have never understood why people have to "win" or "lose" in things like these. I'll admit "defeat" if you can bring forth arguments which makes Saraswati work.

For example, I've learned that she has quite impressive synergy with Water Osiris. And isn't that what's important - learning new things?
I am not about "win" or "lose" situation here. I just think that whatever argument I will give here you will find a way to say it's not right (after all combo buff 30%/20% for 3T does nothing half of the time). But well, I'll try.
Let's assume my own team, because I know how it works: Herc/Saraswati/Shiva/Atalanta/Triton.
They need 100/90/80/70/60 BG for full burst. Let's ignore incoming damage, it highly depends on content. Assuming worst case scenario this team needs 6/7/6/5/6 turns for FB, it's therefore 2T faster than slowpoke team with Herc. Now, if Saraswati hits at least one combo attack it becomes 6 turns and that's very likely (about 94% chance with no other combo rate modifiers), If you have tad bit more luck you can get to 5T per hime save for last one. Now, if you have really good luck with combo attacks, you can get to 4T. But yeah, in general you can expect to consistently being able to FB in 6T and very often in 5T, that's main power of Saraswati. Note that I almost never use BG up at turn 0, because I find it more useful for adjusting BG later (hitting FB in 5th turn is not that rare).
She has her other uses though, saving someone with 50% cut, saving someone with 2k heal. She's kinda Jack of all trades, she doesn't absolutely excel at one thing, but has her uses at various situations.

Ikki
12-21-2018, 05:04 PM
This will lead to nothing tbh, you won't convince slash at all, hes "special", ill just put it like that, let's just say that saras shines in good teams, while scrubs still need heals like the ones Nike U provides, cause when you don't care about heals, you start to care about other stuff, and saras brings specifically that "other stuff".

muckok
12-21-2018, 06:27 PM
Personally I think ea is a good mtix option

Kitty
12-21-2018, 06:31 PM
Personally I think ea is a good mtix option

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

muckok
12-21-2018, 06:36 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

il fking knock u out

Kitty
12-21-2018, 06:43 PM
il fking knock u out
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/525850804972814336/unknown.png

muckok
12-21-2018, 06:49 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/525850804972814336/unknown.png

you wanna voice call sometime?

Kitty
12-21-2018, 06:56 PM
you wanna voice call sometime?

im underage

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/525852151281483776/tumblr_pau2koY5Xl1sbbgsuo1_400.gif

muckok
12-21-2018, 07:02 PM
im underage

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/525852151281483776/tumblr_pau2koY5Xl1sbbgsuo1_400.gif

whats your discord mate

Kitty
12-21-2018, 07:05 PM
whats your discord mate

https://discord.gg/UXCuU8

HugMeTender
12-22-2018, 12:07 AM
whats your discord mate

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181222/591e4b911a8bb16d99ffb46efeed9169.jpg

Leoxsama
12-22-2018, 02:18 AM
Is that new Kamihime, Aether good for a wind team? Im thinking of picking her up.

MagicSpice
12-22-2018, 02:53 AM
Is that new Kamihime, Aether good for a wind team? Im thinking of picking her up.

she's crazy good....

AoE burst gauge increase, AoE crit chance to everyone (which is honestly one of her weakest points), AoE Burst damage increase. She even has a permanent 1.5 times burst fill rate as her passive.

TBH, i think she's one of the top tier wind girls right now... but it still depends on who else you have on your wind team cause others like Awakened Titania can do quite a lot as well.

i know if i had her, my wind team would easily drop wind rami for her... especially given that a drag eye bow i've gotten a long time ago gives 3k HP to everyone upon shingen doing a burst.

full details are here if you're looking into her (needs google translate or something though): https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%AB

Slashley
12-22-2018, 04:13 AM
Is that new Kamihime, Aether good for a wind team? Im thinking of picking her up.She has the role of making your Full Bursts hit like a truck. This means that if your team is already good at building bursts (which Wind teams usually are) or is good at tanking (Gaia helps), then Aether can shine.

If you don't have at least one of these options already, then I wouldn't get her. She is a fantastic support for an already functional team, but isn't a hard carry in her own right.
I just... really... just read what you wrote few times, because it's... I don't even know how to respond to it.What's wrong with it? If a Hime doesn't get Triple smacked, then she doesn't need to get healed in the first place.

Combo- entirely removes Double and Triple attacks from mobs. Again, obviously not from debuff immune mobs or ones with exceptional Combo stats (Phoenix, Ult Wind). This makes Combo- extremely valuable and has been underrated by... well, everyone. Removing those "bad luck runs" is extremely valuable. In addition, most them are AoE, such as Triton or EX skill Desertion can remove "bad luck" even from trash mob waves.
-- I just think that whatever argument I will give here you will find a way to say it's not right (after all combo buff 30%/20% for 3T does nothing half of the time).--Don't like something? Just dish out the maths to prove it wrong.
Let's assume my own team, because I know how it works: Herc/Saraswati/Shiva/Atalanta/Triton.
They need 100/90/80/70/60 BG for full burst. Let's ignore incoming damage, it highly depends on content. Assuming worst case scenario this team needs 6/7/6/5/6 turns for FB, it's therefore 2T faster than slowpoke team with Herc. Now, if Saraswati hits at least one combo attack it becomes 6 turns and that's very likely (about 94% chance with no other combo rate modifiers), If you have tad bit more luck you can get to 5T per hime save for last one. Now, if you have really good luck with combo attacks, you can get to 4T. But yeah, in general you can expect to consistently being able to FB in 6T and very often in 5T, that's main power of Saraswati.Before I go into this proper, could you open up the maths on that 6/7/6/5/6 for me?
1. If we're really talking worst-case scenarios and no incoming damage, Herc generates 75 Burst over 6 turns. With Relic, this is 105. You're counting Shiva on getting the 25 Burst and Atalante using her guaranteed Double. This was your intent, I believe?
2. Are we talking non-PF builds here? I guess we are, since effectively you need to reach 150 Burst since 6 turns in worst-case scenarios which... isn't quite a thing.

Gludateton
12-22-2018, 05:02 AM
What's wrong with it? If a Hime doesn't get Triple smacked, then she doesn't need to get healed in the first place.
It's like saying that Brynhildr performs better than Amaterasu, because she has 1200 heal once per 6T, instead of 1200 regen every 7T. We're comparing apples and oranges here. Saraswati being mainly burst gauge control with other uses (defensive buff being one) and Triton being basically defensive debuffer.

Don't like something? Just dish out the maths to prove it wrong.
Numbers say what you want them to, as proven by BG per turn earlier. But there are some numbers later on.

[QUOTE=Slashley;1Before I go into this proper, could you open up the maths on that 6/7/6/5/6 for me?
1. If we're really talking worst-case scenarios and no incoming damage, Herc generates 75 Burst over 6 turns. With Relic, this is 105. You're counting Shiva on getting the 25 Burst and Atalante using her guaranteed Double. This was your intent, I believe?
2. Are we talking non-PF builds here? I guess we are, since effectively you need to reach 150 Burst since 6 turns in worst-case scenarios which... isn't quite a thing.[/QUOTE]
Yes and yes. Herc still requires SS to hit the debuff cap, so no PF.

trew
12-23-2018, 04:27 AM
Hello,

Until now I had a fire and wind party and I was focusing more on the fire one, but I got a SSR wind eidolon and I'm thinking if I should change to the wind one :/ I want to use the miracle ticket but I would like a bit of help to decide:

Fire party:

I use: uriel, nataku, motu, brynhildr (and andromeda)

Eidolon: Fafnir (+40%)
3 SSR accesories

Wind party:

I use: Odin, arianrod, iblis, ramiel (and andromeda)

Eidolon: Sleipnir (+50%)
Accesories: No good ones

I have a better wind eidolon, 2 SSR wind himes vs 1 fire (but the fire one is better, I think), but I have better fire weapons (and accessories) and more level on the fire himes.
Which one should I focus and what SSR hime should I pick with the ticket?

Thanks for the advices.

MagicSpice
12-23-2018, 04:58 AM
Go for fire, and get Mars or svarog

Kitty
12-23-2018, 05:03 AM
svarog over mars, tho...

Slashley
12-23-2018, 07:48 AM
-- but I got a SSR wind eidolon and I'm thinking if I should change to the wind one :/ --Event Eidolons are better than SSR Eidolons, unless you have enough of that SSR Eidolon to reach 2+ Stars. A 0-Star Sleipnir won't do you much good. Maybe for farming due to Drop Rate Up, but even then you're probably better off with MLB Vlad. But, looking at your Hime, I guess you are rather new. I guess that means you don't have much of a Grid in terms of skill levels and don't have many Eidolon Orbs to change things.

If you didn't have Uriel already I'd tell you to go reroll into a 100% Eidolon, but I guess Svarog would do decently for you. Her Atk+ buff will help you a ton since your Assault levels are still low.
It's like saying that Brynhildr performs better than Amaterasu, because she has 1200 heal once per 6T, instead of 1200 regen every 7T. We're comparing apples and oranges here. Saraswati being mainly burst gauge control with other uses (defensive buff being one) and Triton being basically defensive debuffer.Sure, but again, in this game you're able change your team to match what you need. Is Amaterasu going to perform better than Brynhildr in content where debuffs matter? Yes (which is most content). Is Brynhildr going to perform better than Amaterasu in content where debuffs don't work and there's a constant trickle of AoE damage? Yes. It needs to be rather specific content particularly since Bryn Bursts for way less than Amaterasu, but yes, it certainly is very possible.

So, if you worry about being unlucky with Triples - something we've all had happen to us - then Saraswati isn't exactly much of a savior. I mean yeah, I get that you mean to consider that as a "nice bonus" or somesuch, but I don't see it that way. To begin with, is -50% enough to save anyone who already got Triple punched, even with the heal? Even if the relatively long cooldowns are even available...

That's another thing I don't like with Saraswati, the relatively long cooldowns pressure you into getting them on CD ASAP. But if you do that, then they won't be ready when you need them. And if you just wait until you need them, you might end up not using them at all! And if you do need them - the heal is tied to the most powerful effect! That person already took a heavy amount of damage, they probably don't even NEED the Burst anymore!!
:sad:
Numbers say what you want them to, as proven by BG per turn earlier. But there are some numbers later on.Maths don't lie.

Of course, humans are the ones that interpret those numbers. So you do have a point. Bring forth another interpretation for those maths, then~
Yes and yes. Herc still requires SS to hit the debuff cap, so no PF.Fair enough. I was taking PF for granted since that's something I run absolutely run in every element except Thunder (where running it is difficult due to lack of debuffs).

Spoilering this since it got lenghty.
Alright then, using bold to show the bottleneck, worst case scenario your team without PF and with Saraswati:
6/7/6/5/6... actually, since turn 6 brings you Saraswati's +Burst back up, let's rather use:
6/6/6/5/6
Worst case scenario your team without PF and without Saraswati, moving Atalanta to second slot:
6/8/8/7/6

Yeah, alright. That's two turns faster, in the very worst case scenario. Which is 25% faster.

How about average numbers, then? With Herc running 19.91 Burst/t for example for the first five turns and Saraswati combo targets running 18.4 Burst/t for three turns. Brackets that don't include a turn means that that is the amount of Burst they gained in that amount of turns, and {} used to indicate how close some Hime was to reach a milestone in some specified amount of turns.

Average result, without PF, with Saraswati:
5 (129.55)/4 (91.6)/3 (80.2)/5/6 {57 Burst in five turns on average}
Oomph. The last guy only needs to combo once to make it in five turns, or take quite literally any damage. Let's move the +Burst to the last slot to see if that helps:
5 (129.55)/4 (91.6)/6 {78 Burst in five turns}/5/4
Shit. Didn't help. Again, would be fixed with basically any amount of damage taken.
Average result, without PF, without Saraswati, Atalanta second slot:
5 (129.55 Burst)/7 (97)/8 {68.4 Burst in 7 turns}/7/6
Oomph again. This time the third slot is on the very cusp of hitting seven turns.

Again, yeah alright, that's the same result. Saraswati is still two turns faster, with both teams being quite likely to hit one turn faster most of the time from taken damage. So that's 25%-29% faster.

What about with PF, then? This requires Herc to reach 150 burst.

Average result, with PF, with Saraswati:
7 (182.35){140.95 in six turns, so not even close}/4 (91.6)/4 (91.6)/5/6
Oh dear. This is where we see the problem - Herc is bottlenecking the team, rendering Saraswati pointless. Let's see if we can fix that by using turn 6 Saraswati +Burst on Herc, maybe Herc doesn't need to wait for his Relic ability to come off CD?
6 (165.95)/4 (91.6)/6 {78 Burst in five turns}/5/6
Saved!
Average result, with PF, without Saraswati:
7 (182.35)/7 (97)/8 {68.4 Burst in 7 turns}/7/6

Again, two turns faster. Although the non-Saraswati team is fairly likely to do it one turn faster since third slot just needs to take any damage once. 13-25% faster.

And finally, worst case scenario, with PF.

Worst case scenario with PF and with Saraswati:
7 {130 in six turns thanks to Saraswati}/6/6/5/6
Worst case scenario with PF and without Saraswati, moving Atalanta to second slot:
8 {145 in seven turns}/8/8/7/6

Again, yes, Saraswati team is faster. By 13%.

There was a lot of stuff there, so I could've fucked up a lot of shit :think:
I don't have the time to double-check it all. If anyone has any complaints, do point them out.tl;dr;
Yes, Saraswati makes a team faster. By... two turns without PF. And about one turn with PF. Since I still see that as basically her only asset, I still don't think highly of her.

But, it does go to show why you were so adamant about it. Two turns is A LOT, after all. But since I took PF for granted, which diminishes Saraswati's speedboost for the team.

Secondly, this certainly got me to think about Vohu. While I still don't see Vohu as particularly useful outside of Fire content, Saraswati can compliment what Vohu doesn't bring to the team - overall quickness. I don't have the time to do the maths right now, but with Vohu AND Saraswati, Water can probably run quite fast. Something I don't see otherwise happening until Cthulhu/Shiva Awakenings wayyyy down the line.

Gludateton
12-23-2018, 08:41 AM
I personally am not that fond of averages, but they are faster to calculate and easier to read, so major props for doing all this calculations. I may or may not do some myself, but for now I don't have much time on hand.

Anyway, without PF shortening FB strike from 8T to 6T is quite a difference in my opinion which is definitely not meaningless. With PF... tbh considering PF I would use Shingen instead of Herc (and I do plan to do so if I pull Vohu), since in most cases Herc's Axe doesn't matter that much for debuff cap (it's easy for water to get C frame DEF down).
And as numbers are nice and all, and I like to use them myself in most cases, in others it's hard to include everything. I can only recommend trying to use Saraswati in your team in some compositons, it may or may not work. I don't know what Kamihime you have, but if I remember right you have both Cthulhu and Asherah, so I personally would try something along: Shingen/Saraswati/Cthulhu/Blank/Asherah, using BG boost on Cthulhu (and praying for her 15 BG to hit) and combo rate on Blank spot. This thing should be relatively fast (though this works kinda weird with Asherah which specialises in fat FB).

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 11:08 AM
All this talk about PF... what is it?

Kitty
12-23-2018, 11:12 AM

Shingen's EX abilbity Provisional Forest
Decreases own Burst Gauge (-50%) and increases all allies' Burst DMG (+200%).
★ (Unrivaled Divine Bow) Increases to Burst DMG (+500%)

Gludateton
12-23-2018, 11:14 AM
Provisional Forest, Shingen's skill rising burst damage multiplier by 0.04 per burst gauge spent by Soul.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 01:43 PM
Event Eidolons are better than SSR Eidolons, unless you have enough of that SSR Eidolon to reach 2+ Stars. A 0-Star Sleipnir won't do you much good. Maybe for farming due to Drop Rate Up, but even then you're probably better off with MLB Vlad. But, looking at your Hime, I guess you are rather new. I guess that means you don't have much of a Grid in terms of skill levels and don't have many Eidolon Orbs to change things.

If you didn't have Uriel already I'd tell you to go reroll into a 100% Eidolon, but I guess Svarog would do decently for you. Her Atk+ buff will help you a ton since your Assault levels are still low.

I have MLB Vlad, but it is a +30% only and fafnir and sleipnir are 40/50 respectively. Do you mean that the extra 10-20% is not that much and I should focus more on weapons/himes than eidolon?

trew
12-23-2018, 01:45 PM
I have MLB Vlad, but it is a +30% only and fafnir and sleipnir are 40/50 respectively. Do you mean that the extra 10-20% is not that much and I should focus more on weapons/himes than eidolon?

Sorry, I forgot to login ^^U

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 02:31 PM

Lv100 vlad will better than lv40 fafnir/sleipnir

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 03:21 PM
Lv100 vlad will better than lv40 fafnir/sleipnirHe is so new this might not be the case for him. Yet. Eventually, absolutely.

"-- and I should focus more on weapons/himes than eidolon?"
MLB Eidolons will give you a lot of stats - especially HP. For veteran players, the difference between 30% and 50% is not huge, since it's often a difference between 270% and 290%. Is 290% better? Sure. But not by that much. And we're not even talking about the difference between Character Atk (Sleipnir) and Elemental Atk (Vlad, Fafnir).
I personally am not that fond of averages, but they are faster to calculate and easier to read, so major props for doing all this calculations. I may or may not do some myself, but for now I don't have much time on hand.What can I say - I love math.
What I don't like is math which might be horrendously wrong. I noticed mistakes and had to revise a couple of times, so things could be badly wrong there. Should've made a spreadsheet to calculate the stuff for me...

I need to check those maths proper once I get back home from x-mas stuffs. Yeah, busy times for everyone.
-- I don't know what Kamihime you have, but if I remember right you have both Cthulhu and Asherah, --When I stopped playing for four months, I had all Water SSRs except Ea and the two healers (much to my annoyance). Since then, Neptune, Water Osiris and Celia have come out, I believe.

I'm running Herc/Cthulhu/Snow Raph/Ryu-Oh/Asherah. The biggest reason for this comp is that it runs a fun balance between control (two Orb eaters, BP, -35% Atk debuff, 30% damage cut) and damage (PF, -80% Def debuff) with Asherah and Fenrir there just for Crit and burst memes. Is it optimal? Hell no, but I just love playing control too much. Having access to a on-element healer sure would be nice, but what can you do. RNG is going to RNG. Oh RNG, why you give me almost all Waters, but zero Lights (1st MT was Sol) and almost zero Darks? Anyway, Dark AQ5 was great fun when juggling Orb eating, Charm and BP to take zero Overdrives. Am certainly looking forward to that again next week, I bet something will go horrendously wrong~

Gludateton
12-23-2018, 04:22 PM
What can I say - I love math.
What I don't like is math which might be horrendously wrong. I noticed mistakes and had to revise a couple of times, so things could be badly wrong there. Should've made a spreadsheet to calculate the stuff for me...
I have masters degree in maths and... well, I probably love math much less than you. But numbers are nice.

When I stopped playing for four months, I had all Water SSRs except Ea and the two healers (much to my annoyance).

Since then, Neptune, Water Osiris and Celia have come out, I believe.

I'm running Herc/Cthulhu/Snow Raph/Ryu-Oh/Asherah. The biggest reason for this comp is that it runs a fun balance between control (two Orb eaters, BP, -35% Atk debuff, 30% damage cut) and damage (PF, -80% Def debuff) with Asherah and Fenrir there just for Crit and burst memes. Is it optimal? Hell no, but I just love playing control too much. Having access to a on-element healer sure would be nice, but what can you do. RNG is going to RNG. Oh RNG, why you give me almost all Waters, but zero Lights (1st MT was Sol) and almost zero Darks? Anyway, Dark AQ5 was great fun when juggling Orb eating, Charm and BP to take zero Overdrives. Am certainly looking forward to that again next week, I bet something will go horrendously wrong~
Understandable, that's composition looks actually really good and I'd change either Ryu-Oh or Snow Raph (probably former) for Sarawswati only if I wanted more damage. Yours team is more stable though and if it's not about complete damage race it should be more fail-proof. My choices are quite... constricted, so I am working with what I have.

MagicSpice
12-24-2018, 07:17 PM
I have masters degree in maths and... well, I probably love math much less than you. But numbers are nice.

wow, didn't expect this...

well that beats out my 1 year of high school calculus...

and yeah, i can agree... i don't love math much, but it is useful as hell

Pigeon
12-25-2018, 12:49 PM
I've played for about 5 weeks and am also maining Water, having started with Rudra and Ryu-Oh. There've since been a few events beneficial to Water (including the upcoming Rahab event which I'm super excited about!). The back-to-back Miracle Tickets also helped my start, which I used on [Snow Angel] Raphael and Aphrodite.

I probably should've delayed the second Miracle Ticket as I drew Nike (Unleashed) immediately afterwards from a Premium Ticket (interestingly, Nike Unleashed and Jupiter back-to-back. I've found drawing two Premium Tickets one at a time has consistently given me two of the same rarity, though I'm not sure if this is a bug or coincidence. As a new player I'll probably get a good amount of mileage out of my two healers before I have too much HP for them to have a significant impact, and Aphrodite gains greater usage where her status cleansing skill is relevant.

I don't have nearly as much going on for other elements alas, mainly Thunder and Dark as I have one SSR Kamihime each for them in Jupiter and Berith respectively with an Ouroboros I started with to help buff them a bit more (am phasing Ouroboros out of my standard lineups though due to her low stats compared to limit breakable event Eidolons). I'd want to focus on Wind next if anything to cover my Thunder weakness, but I just have a bunch of Wind SRs (Heimdallr, Meave, Cybele and Neamhain) with no SSR Eidolon to boost them yet (I have a Level 100 Houkei as a Wind Eidolon but hope to replace her with something that can boost Wind damage a bit ASAP.)

For the next Miracle Ticket I'm at a crossroads between Asherah and Cthulhu. I've seen the merits of these two debated and contested before and am leaning toward Asherah with the future of the element leaning more towards buffs and burst damage. That said, Cthulhu would synergize perfectly with my current defensive control set-up and is confirmed as Awakenable later down the line which is nice as I don't have any Awakenable Kamihime so far. I'm saving up my Magic Jewels until Vohu Mana is featured, I have 17325 so far and hope to have at least 30000 by then, so that could influence my pick as I reckon she'd synergize with Asherah. I've still got a while to go before I can unlock Shingen and Provisional Forest though, so I tend to use D'artagnan and Mordred for Souls (D'artagnan for easier/repetitive fights to boost drop rates and Mordred for harder fights and am going for Hercules next. If someone has advice going forward that would be much appreciated.

AutoCrimson
12-25-2018, 01:11 PM
For the next Miracle Ticket I'm at a crossroads between Asherah and Cthulhu.
for next MT u just have to wait and see what u will have at ur disposal at that moment

MagicSpice
12-25-2018, 01:52 PM
for next MT u just have to wait and see what u will have at ur disposal at that moment

^ this

Luck can work in the strangest ways at times...

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 02:30 PM
Hi, I have two accounts. One with Gaia/Unleashed Cybele and Ares and another one with Amaterasu, Uriel, Shiva and Metatron.
Which one should I buy a miracle ticket and who should I pick?

Pigeon
12-25-2018, 04:10 PM
Thank you and good point, I guess it is a fair bit away and by then we could have new information and such.

Kitty
12-25-2018, 05:06 PM
Hi, I have two accounts. One with Gaia/Unleashed Cybele and Ares and another one with Amaterasu, Uriel, Shiva and Metatron.
Which one should I buy a miracle ticket and who should I pick?

stick with the gaia/cybele/ares one and mtix someone like aether

MooShoes
12-26-2018, 06:19 AM
I need some help from you guys to decide which hime should i mtix.

Should i get Asherah when my water team already decimates pretty much anything?
Should i pick Aether or Titania to complement my wind team?
Should i bother with Mammon when i am planning to swap D'Artagnan for Hercules or Shingen?

MagicSpice
12-26-2018, 07:09 AM

Should i bother with Mammon when i am planning to swap D'Artagnan for Hercules or Shingen?

It'd help knowing what your kami looks like for those 3 teams.

Plus if you have a 100% eidolon or not cause those take precedence over anything else

MooShoes
12-26-2018, 07:15 AM
I have got Rudra, Hraesvelgr and just got Kirin while trying to get Thunder Aphro.

My himes are attached below.

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 09:51 AM
I have got Rudra, Hraesvelgr and just got Kirin while trying to get Thunder Aphro.

0.O How much did you spend on that?

MooShoes
12-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Not much. I got Hraesvelg from the garanteed SSR eidolon gacha. Rudra was from jewels and Kirin was from the current dragon eye fragments gacha (for some reason i am very lucky with this one).

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 12:27 PM

Because everyone say water is shit sooo, and mammon is good but not THAT good, so I will go wind, Titania will make your team much faster but Aether make your team burst stronger, so you probably need both to build burst team, but I will choose Titania

Kuroi
12-26-2018, 01:45 PM
Would love some input for what I should choose to MTix.

Fire: Ares AW, Yamaraja, Svarog
Worst grid atm, maybe go for Uriel?

Water: Cthulu, Asherah, Poseidon, Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphy, Saraswati, Nike U
Ruru, best grid. Waiting for Vohu..

Wind: Titania AW, Cu Chulainn
Cybele U?

Thunder: Baal U, Jupiter, Marduk, Thunder Aphro
WIP grid atm. No idea who to choose.

Light: Tsukuyomi, Eros, Shamash
Would like to build towards the new Light meta of Micha/Tish etc...

Dark: Thanatos, Pluto, Nephtyhys
Berith?

Cheers.

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 02:04 PM

Cybele U?

Berith?

Cheers.
Mama Raiko, Aether, Uriel, pick with your dick

Kitty
12-26-2018, 03:27 PM

Cybele U?

Berith?

Cheers.

Satan

10 characters

MagicSpice
12-26-2018, 05:36 PM

christ, you whaled more than me... or you're much luckier...

and this is coming from someone that adds about 50-100 bucks a month on average... since day 1

MooShoes
12-26-2018, 06:05 PM
I really don't spend more than that as well, just the garanteed SSR stuff and miracle tickets and some fragment gachas once in a while. I just haven't got that many dupes so far. I have only 1 kami weapon that i can FLB, 2 with 2* and a couple more with 1*.

MagicSpice
12-26-2018, 07:36 PM
I really don't spend more than that as well, just the garanteed SSR stuff and miracle tickets and some fragment gachas once in a while. I just haven't got that many dupes so far. I have only 1 kami weapon that i can FLB, 2 with 2* and a couple more with 1*.

well to put things in perspective (and if i got the numbers right), there's this amount of each kami rarity that's ever been on nutaku so far, including limited girls:

66 R
104 SR
76 SSR

and out of that I currently have:

59 R
83 SR
35 SSR

so my numbers would look like this on kami obtained:

R kami: 59/66 = 89.39%
SR kami: 83/104 = 79.81%
SSR kami: 35/76 = 46.05%

total kami: 177/246 = 71.95%

that's a lot of kamihime to have gotten from this game... and there's more to come soon. what would be your numbers compared to that?

Not even gonna get into eidolons either cause i've had them all at least once except the dark, water, and thunder kaisers, and none of the 100% eidolons (including event ones, SR and R ones, and Bugbear). And weapons, not bothered to try and figure that out...

MooShoes
12-27-2018, 12:51 AM
This is getting a bit offtopic but is perhaps of interest for some people so i will continue until someone kicks us out of the thread.

Currently i have these himes:

63 R
87 SR
43 SSR

As for eidolons, i really don't usually get many of them. I still don't have a single Sleipnir or Jabberwock. I have 3 of the Kaisers, water, wind and light.
For example, on the pulls for thunder Aphro, i spent almost 50k jewels, over 60 premium tickets, the miracle ticket gacha pulls and 1 fragment gacha. From all of these in only got a single SSR eidolon, that being Kirin.

MagicSpice
12-27-2018, 03:42 AM
This is getting a bit offtopic but is perhaps of interest for some people so i will continue until someone kicks us out of the thread.

it's not really off topic since knowing what kami and even eidolons in some cases (like the 100% ones and maybe kaisers) would help determine where to direct that miracle ticket.

for instance, why use it on a wind team with 1 SSR, 3 SR, and a Amaltheia, when you have a fire team with a Belial, 3 SSR, and no SR?

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 05:37 AM

Judging from your himes, I'd say Titania or Baal U, although Baal slightly preferred since thunder is the next tower. Asherah is a fine pick to help water do damage, but with fire tower over, it's hardly a needed pick.

MooShoes
12-27-2018, 06:30 AM
it's not really off topic since knowing what kami and even eidolons in some cases (like the 100% ones and maybe kaisers) would help determine where to direct that miracle ticket.

for instance, why use it on a wind team with 1 SSR, 3 SR, and a Amaltheia, when you have a fire team with a Belial, 3 SSR, and no SR?

I meant the whole counting himes and eidolon thing.

Judging from your himes, I'd say Titania or Baal U, although Baal slightly preferred since thunder is the next tower. Asherah is a fine pick to help water do damage, but with fire tower over, it's hardly a needed pick.

This is a good point as my thunder team was the weakest of them all. I was checking Baal and Thor and both seem like a good pick.

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 09:46 PM
I was thinking to use my MT to get Svarog then pulled her so I don't have any SSR thunder, who should I pick?

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 11:35 PM
I was thinking to use my MT to get Svarog then pulled her so I don't have any SSR thunder, who should I pick?

I wouldn't use an mtix to start a new team, it takes way too much for that. If you have nothing, just focus on an element you already do something in. So if you just got Svarog, pick up Uriel.

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 08:54 AM
So its time to see wat i should i get ....

Here's my Kamihime list to help determine wat you can suggest ... yes i know its a lot of sr hime ...

Fire (26):
(SSR) Awakening Svarog, Awakening Ares, Amaterasu (1st Miracle Ticket), Acala, Yamaraja, Mars (2nd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Kagutsuchi, Amon, Agni, Motu, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr, Ceridwen, [Princess of HellFlame] Eligos, Kishar, [Swirl Sakura] Konohana-Sakuya, Fortuna
(R) Taikoubou, Baphomet, Nergal, Dazbog, Hestia, Ignis, Vulcan, Taikoubou, Konohana-Sakuya

Water (23):
(SSR) Nike, Aphrodite, Asherah, [Unleashed] Nike, [Snow Angel] Raphael
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Triton, Belphegor, Nodens, Gabriel, Atalanta, Enkidu, Anahit, Kikuri-Hime
(R) Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Dagon, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine, Abzu, Sequana

Wind (25):
(SSR) Odin, Arianrod, [Unleashed] Cybele
(SR) Hermes, Heimdallr, Ithaqua, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele, Maeve, Freja, Oberon, Krampus, Iblis, [Songstress of Flowers] Ramiel
(R) Caspiel, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus, Reginleiv, Scathach, Vulthoom, Charis, Anat, [Song of Spring Wind] Orphus

Thunder (20):
(SSR) Jupitor, Tyr, Thor, Brahma, Marduk
(SR) Ramiel, Psyche, Hermod, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Perkunas, [Thunder Spirit] Nyarlathotep, Noel
(R) Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra, Cherubim, Tlaloc, Rhea

Dark (23):
(SSR) Satan, [Unleashed] Amon
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi, Balor, Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Meretseger, Pharol, Rangda, Jun'iku [Keifa], Ereshkigal
(R) Apep, Neith, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Chaos, Naberius, Mokosh, Ceres, [Black Lily Princess] Kushinada

Light (21):
(SSR) Raphael, [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi, Atum, Sol (3rd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis, [Light Speed] Hermod, Uranus, Baldr, Diana, Anteros, Djehuti, Demeter
(R) [Guardian of Light] Perun, Inanna, Dike, Aurora, Orpheus, Urania, Daphne, Kamadeva

TOTAL HIME: 140

p.s light nike wont show in filter ... no idea y but i have her too

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 09:21 AM
So its time to see wat i should i get ....

Here's my Kamihime list to help determine wat you can suggest ... yes i know its a lot of sr hime ...

Fire (26):
(SSR) Awakening Svarog, Awakening Ares, Amaterasu (1st Miracle Ticket), Acala, Yamaraja, Mars (2nd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Kagutsuchi, Amon, Agni, Motu, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr, Ceridwen, [Princess of HellFlame] Eligos, Kishar, [Swirl Sakura] Konohana-Sakuya, Fortuna
(R) Taikoubou, Baphomet, Nergal, Dazbog, Hestia, Ignis, Vulcan, Taikoubou, Konohana-Sakuya

Water (23):
(SSR) Nike, Aphrodite, Asherah, [Unleashed] Nike, [Snow Angel] Raphael
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Triton, Belphegor, Nodens, Gabriel, Atalanta, Enkidu, Anahit, Kikuri-Hime
(R) Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Dagon, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine, Abzu, Sequana

Wind (25):
(SSR) Odin, Arianrod, [Unleashed] Cybele
(SR) Hermes, Heimdallr, Ithaqua, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele, Maeve, Freja, Oberon, Krampus, Iblis, [Songstress of Flowers] Ramiel
(R) Caspiel, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus, Reginleiv, Scathach, Vulthoom, Charis, Anat, [Song of Spring Wind] Orphus

Thunder (20):
(SSR) Jupitor, Tyr, Thor, Brahma, Marduk
(SR) Ramiel, Psyche, Hermod, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Perkunas, [Thunder Spirit] Nyarlathotep, Noel
(R) Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra, Cherubim, Tlaloc, Rhea

Dark (23):
(SSR) Satan, [Unleashed] Amon
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi, Balor, Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Meretseger, Pharol, Rangda, Jun'iku [Keifa], Ereshkigal
(R) Apep, Neith, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Chaos, Naberius, Mokosh, Ceres, [Black Lily Princess] Kushinada

Light (21):
(SSR) Raphael, [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi, Atum, Sol (3rd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis, [Light Speed] Hermod, Uranus, Baldr, Diana, Anteros, Djehuti, Demeter
(R) [Guardian of Light] Perun, Inanna, Dike, Aurora, Orpheus, Urania, Daphne, Kamadeva

TOTAL HIME: 140

p.s light nike wont show in filter ... no idea y but i have her too

Michael is a very strong contender if you do intend to light baka.

Otherwise, as a fire main you're better off just mtixing Uriel for the short term profit.

Slashley
01-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Spoilering this since it got lenghty.
Alright then, using bold to show the bottleneck, worst case scenario your team without PF and with Saraswati:
6/7/6/5/6... actually, since turn 6 brings you Saraswati's +Burst back up, let's rather use:
6/6/6/5/6
Worst case scenario your team without PF and without Saraswati, moving Atalanta to second slot:
6/8/8/7/6

Yeah, alright. That's two turns faster, in the very worst case scenario. Which is 25% faster.

How about average numbers, then? With Herc running 19.91 Burst/t for example for the first five turns and Saraswati combo targets running 18.4 Burst/t for three turns. Brackets that don't include a turn means that that is the amount of Burst they gained in that amount of turns, and {} used to indicate how close some Hime was to reach a milestone in some specified amount of turns.

Average result, without PF, with Saraswati:
5 (129.55)/4 (91.6)/3 (80.2)/5/6 {57 Burst in five turns on average}
Oomph. The last guy only needs to combo once to make it in five turns, or take quite literally any damage. Let's move the +Burst to the last slot to see if that helps:
5 (129.55)/4 (91.6)/6 {78 Burst in five turns}/5/4
Shit. Didn't help. Again, would be fixed with basically any amount of damage taken.
Average result, without PF, without Saraswati, Atalanta second slot:
5 (129.55 Burst)/7 (97)/8 {68.4 Burst in 7 turns}/7/6
Oomph again. This time the third slot is on the very cusp of hitting seven turns.

Again, yeah alright, that's the same result. Saraswati is still two turns faster, with both teams being quite likely to hit one turn faster most of the time from taken damage. So that's 25%-29% faster.

What about with PF, then? This requires Herc to reach 150 burst.

Average result, with PF, with Saraswati:
7 (182.35){140.95 in six turns, so not even close}/4 (91.6)/4 (91.6)/5/6
Oh dear. This is where we see the problem - Herc is bottlenecking the team, rendering Saraswati pointless. Let's see if we can fix that by using turn 6 Saraswati +Burst on Herc, maybe Herc doesn't need to wait for his Relic ability to come off CD?
6 (165.95)/4 (91.6)/6 {78 Burst in five turns}/5/6
Saved!
Average result, with PF, without Saraswati:
7 (182.35)/7 (97)/8 {68.4 Burst in 7 turns}/7/6

Again, two turns faster. Although the non-Saraswati team is fairly likely to do it one turn faster since third slot just needs to take any damage once. 13-25% faster.

And finally, worst case scenario, with PF.

Worst case scenario with PF and with Saraswati:
7 {130 in six turns thanks to Saraswati}/6/6/5/6
Worst case scenario with PF and without Saraswati, moving Atalanta to second slot:
8 {145 in seven turns}/8/8/7/6

Again, yes, Saraswati team is faster. By 13%.

There was a lot of stuff there, so I could've fucked up a lot of shit :think:
I don't have the time to double-check it all. If anyone has any complaints, do point them out.I totally didn't forget all about this until now. I've just been uh, busy. Yeah.

Anyway.
I made a calc to double-check this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOeKClLv5o5SjxfSZYhgTiIj3FQviamO7g5xS8Wwf-g/edit#gid=0), and much to my surprise, I didn't fuck up on my initial maths. The difference is always +1 in my calc, but that's because what I've listed here before was when your burst was ready (at the end of turn x) whileas the calc says on which turn itself you can Full Burst.

On a side note, while I was at it, I coded up support for Vohu and Shingen's upcoming EX skill. Turns out Shingen+Vohu+Saraswati is PRETTY DAMN FAST.

Gludateton
01-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Did you really have to make me do my own calculations ? I am to damn lazy for this... but man gotta do, what man have to do.
Wall of text inside, have fun
Assumptions:
1. BG gained from damage received is not included.
2. Teams are as follows (Slowpoke being anyone without self combo rate buffs):
a) No Saras team: Herc/Atalanta/Slowpoke/Slowpoke/Slowpoke
b) Saras team: Herc/Saraswati/SLOWPOKE/Atalanta/Slowpoke
3. Probability for combo rates are included as follows (SA/DA/TA):
a) without buffs: 89/8/3,
b) with Saraswati's combo rate buff: 39/38/23,
c) with Hercules' combo rate buff: 54/28/18.
4. Combo rate buffs are included in first 2, 3 or 5 turns (for Atalanta, Saraswati's and Herc's buff respectively).
5. Saraswati's BG buff is considered +25 BG on Herc, +50 BG on herself and +20 BG on the rest (5 BG doesn't matter if we include above assumptions).
6. Saraswati's Combo Rate buff is used on SLOWPOKE (that one with capital letters).
7. Saraswati's BG buff usage is described in results (fact that she has to gain 20 BG less is always included though).
8. BG required for FB is as follows: 100/90/80/70/60.
9. Atalanta's starting BG is considered to be 40, but she has 2 less turns for attacks (we won't be FBing at 3rd turn anyway).
10. No PF is included (too much hassle and I'd probably use Shingen in water for PF).
11. RNG is actually decent (that's a really strong assumption).
12. Numbers shown is results are turn at which FB occurs and probability of it happening.
13. I didn't fuck up anywhare (good joke, but we'll take it).

General idea:
Getting probability for FB in set number of turns.

Results:
No Saras team (the easy one):
FB at 5th turn: 0.000015% (yeah, we can ignore it)
FB at 6th turn: 0.04331% (ignorable also)
FB at 7th turn: 4.40391%
FB at 8th turn: 55.76867%
FB at 9th turn: 100%

Saras team (assuming using BG buff on SLOWPOKE at turn 0):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00179% (let's ignore it)
FB at 5th turn: 0.94054% (close to 1%, but let's ignore this too)
FB at 6th turn: 32.41165%
FB at 7th turn: 95.81819% (technically 100% with second BG buff)
FB at 8th turn: 100%

First conclusions:
That's why I am not that fond of averages in many cases. While Slashley's calc is probably done right (didn't check all formulas, but I believe it's right), seeing just final result is not really reliable.
Let's see, result from Slashley's calc gives us on average FB at 9th turn with No Saras team. Here we have 100% chance for FB at 9th turn, BUT close to 56% chance for FB at 8th turn. That's definitely not something we should ignore and it wasn't completely ignored in Slashley's calc either, one just has to know where to search for it: bottleneck that stops us from FBing at 8th turn is 3rd character with 79.8 BG, that's damn close to 80 (and FB that comes together with it).
Anyway, averages aside, what our probability result shows ? Doesn't it seems that probability result is worse for Saras team than average one (average shows 2 turn reduction and probability shows less chance for 2 turn reduction) ? Was I fool to defend Saraswati after all ? Well, with this results mostly yes. We should take into consideration that reduction from 8th to 6th is better than from 9th to 7th, but that's not important enough to sing praises for our Lady Bard (reductions are reductions though).

But hey, there was one other thing I wanted to check with those calculations. I never use BG buff at turn 0 and consider it more of a BG corrector (aside from it's healing aspect), is it viable ?

Results again:
Assumption of no BG buff for anyone aside from Saraswati (she get's 20, al else none):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00026% (let's ignore it again)
FB at 5th turn: 0.32311% (this will be used)
FB at 6th turn: 19.11439%
FB at 7th turn: 79.01818%
FB at 8th turn: 96.27819%

Assumption of correction on Herc (excludes above results):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00045%
FB at 5th turn: 0.11435%
FB at 6th turn: 0.91990%
FB at 7th turn: 0%
FB at 8th turn: 0%

Assumption of correction on Saraswati herself (exclusion included):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00080%
FB at 5th turn: 0.28800%
FB at 6th turn: 4.56486%
FB at 7th turn: 3.44860%

Assumption of correction on SLOWPOKE (3rd one, exclusion included):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00153%
FB at 5th turn: 0.61744%
FB at 6th turn: 13.29725%
FB at 7th turn: 16.80002%
FB at 8th turn: 3.72181%

Assumption of correction on Atalanta (exclusion included):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00852%
FB at 5th turn: 1.23104%
FB at 6th turn: 0%

Assumption of correction on Slowpoke (5th one, exclusion included):
FB at 4th turn: 0.00444%
FB at 5th turn: 1.87509%
FB at 6th turn: 24.17059%

SUM of corrections:
FB at 4th turn: 0.01600%
FB at 5th turn: 4.44903%
FB at 6th turn: 62.06701%
FB at 7th turn: 99.26679%
FB at 8th turn: 100%

Extended conclusions:
Wow, this actually looks much better. We have lost our certain FB at 7th turn (chance of failing is quite small though) for the price of much higher chance of FB at 5th and 6th turn. This results are much closer to general idea of Saraswati reducing FB "wait time" by 2 turns. That was basically what Slashley have said, so results are not really shocking or anything.
BUT !
Do remember my earlier note on what's the base we are reducing from. In this case reduction from 7 to 5, or 8 to 6 is better than from 9 to 7 (even though it's always 2T).

Closing words:
This whole bunch of some numbers and letter was mainly done, because I promised. Additionaly I wanted to show that Saraswati's main asset is actually pretty potent one (though I wouldn't do all this shit because of it, I am too lazy for that). I also didn't believe that using averages is reliable way of getting at topic (it did and didn't show similar results, depend how one will look at it). Do not mistake it for attempt to prove Slashley or his way of calculations wrong, because that wasn't my intent. Do also remember, that both calculations were done with pretty strong assumptions, so they do not entirely describe what happens in game.
There is probability (not that small one), that I did mistake somewhere, but I wish good luck someone trying to prove it (do try, easier for me to fix this, when I know where mistakes are).
I do have excel file where I did all calculations (well duh, I wouldn't do it on paper for sure), but it's in really... crude state, so don't really expect me to sent it to someone soon.

Slashley
01-07-2019, 07:49 AM
First conclusions:
That's why I am not that fond of averages in many cases. While Slashley's calc is probably done right (didn't check all formulas, but I believe it's right), seeing just final result is not really reliable.--Yes, there are certainly problems with averages. For example, the average human has one testicle and one ovary. Does such a person exist? No. And neither does the average turn.

That said, your way to calculate the probability is interesting, and certainly more effective. Just... more of a pain in the ass to do.

Also, I do remember you said using the +burst as correction, but seeing it in action is also quite interesting.

Gludateton
01-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Also, I do remember you said using the +burst as correction, but seeing it in action is also quite interesting.
Tbh I always used it like this, because I felt it is the correct way (never bothered to check it) and often heal won't be completely lost. I am surprised that difference is that big though, didn't expect it.

Mirai
01-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Hey everyone,

Would love some input for the next miracle ticket. I'm currently rank 58 with 30k atk showing on my profile. My current set-up is:

Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael, Venus, Nike (SR)
Rudra, Aqua Kaiser Dragoon, Fenrir, Yule Goat, Iwanaga Hime, Thunderbird

For soul I've been using Mordred, about 200 SP away from D'art.

I think I'm between SSR Nike and Ctulhu? I know there's also Asherah and Aphrodite as options. Any input would be appreciated for:)

Cobblemaniac
01-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone,

Would love some input for the next miracle ticket. I'm currently rank 58 with 30k atk showing on my profile. My current set-up is:

I think I'm between SSR Nike and Ctulhu? I know there's also Asherah and Aphrodite as options. Any input would be appreciated for:)

Next miracle ticket as in next season? Vohu Manah should be out by then... and that's one of the absolute core of water teams, period.

Mirai
01-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Next miracle ticket as in next season? Vohu Manah should be out by then... and that's one of the absolute core of water teams, period.

Got it. What makes Vohu Manah so good?

Ikki
01-07-2019, 10:39 PM

Shes babe.

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 12:05 AM

Guaranteed triple atk (granted long cd), a debuff skill so strong she basically covers 2 himes worth of debuff against fire. And to offset her cd, she can force normal atk with 2nd skill. And a random turn off cd if she gets hit.

This means quite a lot for her burst gain... and water is terribly lacking in fast burst hime.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 01:41 AM
Hey everyone,

Depends how much of a Water-Baka you are... MT Asherah or Sarsawati and next MT Vohu.
Imo get Asherah.

Mirai
01-08-2019, 02:55 AM
Thanks for all the info guys. And yeh, she's definitely a babe.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 03:38 AM
Guaranteed triple atk (granted long cd), a debuff skill so strong she basically covers 2 himes worth of debuff against fire. And to offset her cd, she can force normal atk with 2nd skill. And a random turn off cd if she gets hit.

This means quite a lot for her burst gain... and water is terribly lacking in fast burst hime.The problem with having one fast Hime is that... well, that doesn't really do anything for you. Vohu will be ready to burst on turn 3 yes, but then what? Your third slot is still at ~20 burst, and ~6 turns away from being ready.

Bring Saraswati to back her up and then you'll have a fast Water team. Either one alone... doesn't do all that much. But Saraswati by herself is... more than than lacking if you ask me.

BamBam
01-08-2019, 07:16 PM
Is Vohu gonna be in the next mtix?

Slashley
01-09-2019, 03:23 AM
Is Vohu gonna be in the next mtix?We can never tell for sure since Nutaku things happen, but most likely yes.

Slashley
01-11-2019, 04:33 AM
Well, I finally got my Miracle Ticket. Tried saving the non-Rate Up pulls for Light Nike/Thunder Aphro/Tish, but nope. well, that was to be expected.

I have several options:
1. Buffing my weakest element (that can be saved). Basically, my Fire team is utter shit and needs some serious help. With Awakened Ares I do decent damage per turn, but overall the team is just weak. The answer is simple: Uriel. All problems solved.
2. Tower pick. I'm going to tryhard the next Tower (and only the next Tower), and I'm missing quite a lot of Thunder SSRs. Tyr, Marduk, Athena. While the other two will become good later, Athena is just the Water killing god right now.
3. Light. At the moment, Light is by far my weakest element and there is no single Hime to save it (in this Miracle Ticket). Still, if I want to get aboard the "just throw Light at it lol" train, I'd need to grab Michael now. The problem with this pick is that my Light team wouldn't be functional until seven months later, and locking me into specific Hime for the next two MTs. ... so I'm not very fond of that idea, to be honest.

4. Then there's also the problem with Tower 15F off-element clear. At the moment, I simply don't have a team that I can say will handle it. With debuffs? Just about all of my teams could do it, no problem. Hell, double the HP on the boss, still no problem. Without debuffs... ... well, shit. With at most 12 Ori to work with, it's either Wind with its inbuilt PF (+160% burst damage from Exceeds) or Dark.

The problem with Wind is that I don't have very much HP. While Gaia's abilities can save a ton of HP, I don't think I have enough dual-Defenders to live. I'd probably enter Wave3 in tatters. Wind could use Aether, since with just 5 stacks everyone would reach burst damage+ hardcap. But even then, I don't think that I'd be able to oneshot Wave3, which would most likely lead to a wipe.

On the other hand, Dark already has a lot of dual-skills - and I could get 4x FLB Defenders more (3x Axe + Apoc Lance). But is ALL THE HP enough when I'd hit the boss like a wet noodle? Assuming I don't need Burst for Wave2, Pluto will Burst like a truck ONCE. I just pulled Cherno, so that's another reliable damage dealer. I don't think there's anyone in Dark that I could Miracle Ticket. Berith, I guess, but with the team of Pluto, Awakened Susanoo, Osiris and Cherno, she'd be hard to fit in. She'd probably replace either Osiris (for a big damage boost and fuck heals) or Awakened Susanoo (for some damage boost).

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 05:03 AM
Well, I finally got my Miracle Ticket. Tried saving the non-Rate Up pulls for Light Nike/Thunder Aphro/Tish, but nope. well, that was to be expected.

I have several options:
1. Buffing my weakest element (that can be saved). Basically, my Fire team is utter shit and needs some serious help. With Awakened Ares I do decent damage per turn, but overall the team is just weak. The answer is simple: Uriel. All problems solved.
2. Tower pick. I'm going to tryhard the next Tower (and only the next Tower), and I'm missing quite a lot of Thunder SSRs. Tyr, Marduk, Athena. While the other two will become good later, Athena is just the Water killing god right now.
3. Light. At the moment, Light is by far my weakest element and there is no single Hime to save it (in this Miracle Ticket). Still, if I want to get aboard the "just throw Light at it lol" train, I'd need to grab Michael now. The problem with this pick is that my Light team wouldn't be functional until seven months later, and locking me into specific Hime for the next two MTs. ... so I'm not very fond of that idea, to be honest.

4. Then there's also the problem with Tower 15F off-element clear. At the moment, I simply don't have a team that I can say will handle it. With debuffs? Just about all of my teams could do it, no problem. Hell, double the HP on the boss, still no problem. Without debuffs... ... well, shit. With at most 12 Ori to work with, it's either Wind with its inbuilt PF (+160% burst damage from Exceeds) or Dark.

The problem with Wind is that I don't have very much HP. While Gaia's abilities can save a ton of HP, I don't think I have enough dual-Defenders to live. I'd probably enter Wave3 in tatters. Wind could use Aether, since with just 5 stacks everyone would reach burst damage+ hardcap. But even then, I don't think that I'd be able to oneshot Wave3, which would most likely lead to a wipe.

On the other hand, Dark already has a lot of dual-skills - and I could get 4x FLB Defenders more (3x Axe + Apoc Lance). But is ALL THE HP enough when I'd hit the boss like a wet noodle? Assuming I don't need Burst for Wave2, Pluto will Burst like a truck ONCE. I just pulled Cherno, so that's another reliable damage dealer. I don't think there's anyone in Dark that I could Miracle Ticket. Berith, I guess, but with the team of Pluto, Awakened Susanoo, Osiris and Cherno, she'd be hard to fit in. She'd probably replace either Osiris (for a big damage boost and fuck heals) or Awakened Susanoo (for some damage boost).

1. Fire... You mostly want Uriel now and later SSR Fire Amon and SSR Fire Freyr. Ares is nice but she can't replace that little monster with 2 guns.
2. Athena is the Queen for the next Tower F15 run if you lack the damage. She can easily tank the trigger from the Boss and stay alive.
3. Just gonna say... Micha AW is nice but imo I would only get her if you are passionate to main light because if you choose Michael then your next MT will be mostly Tish and then Lugh unless you pull them.

I think your dark team can handle F15. However Berith > Chernobog.
Berith would help you way more.

Tbh I have no idea what you want to focus on.
If your goal is mostly Tower then light can wait!
If you want one meta team either go with fire or light.

VeryVoodoo
01-11-2019, 02:58 PM

Why not water? Should be sufficiently grid'ed from last tower already, no?

Slashley
01-11-2019, 03:16 PM
My Water team is extremely debuff dependant (whose isn't at this stage?). I have enough Orb Eaters there that if it was only about Overdrives, it could work, but Triggers would just kill me. Or if I had SSR Nike/Aphrodite, I could maybe turn it into an endurance battle and just grind it out, but without, I doubt that tactic would work.

So I doubt it. I mean, I wiped my Water team against Fire Tower. And the only real difference between now and then is that I'd have 30% more HP through Rahab Knives, but that advantage is kinda pointless when I don't have elemental advantage anymore.

Gludateton
01-12-2019, 12:50 AM
You can always go with Soul/Saraswati/SRaphy/Shiva/Asherah. That build is not overly debuff dependent and you have pretty decent speed and nice damage cut (especially if you also have Thunder Kaiser). Aphro with cleanse would be really useful though. I don't know how it would fare, but it seems reasonable.

Slashley
01-12-2019, 08:37 AM
You can always go with Soul/Saraswati/SRaphy/Shiva/Asherah. That build is not overly debuff dependent and you have pretty decent speed and nice damage cut (especially if you also have Thunder Kaiser). Aphro with cleanse would be really useful though. I don't know how it would fare, but it seems reasonable.I don't really understand the benefit of that team instead of just using my Wind team? Wind would simply be faster (Titania vs. Saraswati), hit harder (Awakened Odin vs. Shiva) and have more defensive options (Awakened Gaia vs. Snow Raphael). Water would have more HP thanks to Rahab, that's true, but...

AutoCrimson
01-12-2019, 08:41 AM
hit harder (Awakened Odin vs. Shiva)

dont tell me... u really found a place for AW Odin in wind team?

Slashley
01-12-2019, 09:25 AM
I don't have Cu (or SSR Cybele), so she's a stand-in. It's not perfect, but she manages to keep up with Titania, so good enough.

Gludateton
01-12-2019, 10:31 AM
I don't really understand the benefit of that team instead of just using my Wind team? Wind would simply be faster (Titania vs. Saraswati), hit harder (Awakened Odin vs. Shiva) and have more defensive options (Awakened Gaia vs. Snow Raphael). Water would have more HP thanks to Rahab, that's true, but...
I don't know what Kamihime you have (I only remember something about water from our last talk), so...
I am not sure about Odin hitting harder. Yes, she's faster. Yes, she has more combo rate (at cost though). And yes, she'll probably hit much harder at 1 HP. I think that Odin and Shiva are quite different though (Odin is fast suicidal kamihime, while Shiva is mainly nuker), so it's hard for me to compare them reliably (even more so because I don't have Odin).
In general I only gave suggestion, because you've said that your water relies on debuffs (which suggested team have... not that many).

Slashley
01-12-2019, 12:31 PM
I don't know what Kamihime you have (I only remember something about water from our last talk), so...Oh, it looks like I didn't type that out for some reason. It's Shingen-Titania-Odin-Gaia-Hastur. Hastur is great in debuffing content, but would be okay at best in 15F. Not sure would I rather run a SR like Freya or something instead.

Anyway, as for Odin vs. Shiva, I'm pretty sure that Odin is stronger. They have basically the same AoE nuke, so it comes down to the single target nuke vs. Odin's very powerful Combo+ buff with 5/7 uptime. Assuming that Shiva doesn't damage cap (and I doubt that she will without debuffs!), they might be tied if it wasn't for the fact that Odin is raking in extra burst from that damage. Of course, Shiva unloads the damage upfront, that's definitely an advantage.

It was Odin's rebalance rather than her Awakening that made her quite decent. The Awakening really only gave her Fortitude...

Pretty sure the power balance of these two will tip entirely the other way as soon as Shiva gets her Awakening, though. I haven't even looked at it yet, but it won't require all that much. I doubt Shiva's Awakening will be as shitty as Odin's.

Gludateton
01-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Pretty sure the power balance of these two will tip entirely the other way as soon as Shiva gets her Awakening, though. I haven't even looked at it yet, but it won't require all that much. I doubt Shiva's Awakening will be as shitty as Odin's.
Shiva's awakening is good, after it she pretty much replaces Asherah in most teams.
1st ability gets damage and cap up.
2nd ability gets from 20% assault to 30% assault, 20% water ele and crit (25% damage, about 30% chance).
3rd ability get cd reduced to 5t, damage up and 20 BG to self.
On burst effect: ability power up (damage and cap) for 3 turns.
Assist: When receiving damage small chance for -1T cd for skills.

And Hastur... I have Hastur and damn I hate her. Decent nuke - ok. Debuff... 8T cd and mediocre hit rate. Assault buff - eh, passable. The only great thing about her is DEF debuff and if it doesn't hit you have to wait several years till you can use it again.
But as for 15F, you can always use debuffs on 2nd stage of 15F, but I don't know whether with your wind just FBing it wouldn't be better, your team is faster than mine after all. Also do remember that SR have less damage with burst and Hastur's nuke and buff can be still pretty useful (damn I still hate Hastur, mainly because of her debuff skill though).

Slashley
01-12-2019, 03:30 PM
I can't say that I've had any issues with Hastur's debuff. But then again I am running 6% Affliction on literally every single Hime with a single debuff...
... and come to think of it, I mostly use my Wind team to fight Ult Thunder, who has far below average debuff resistance...

Anyway, Hastur has a pretty nice package overall. You got a nuke, a debuff, and a teamwide buff. That's certainly above average. Just... nothing stellar. Especially if it's against debuff resistant stuff.

Laventale
01-15-2019, 07:12 AM
I can't say that I've had any issues with Hastur's debuff. But then again I am running 6% Affliction on literally every single Hime with a single debuff...
... and come to think of it, I mostly use my Wind team to fight Ult Thunder, who has far below average debuff resistance...

Anyway, Hastur has a pretty nice package overall. You got a nuke, a debuff, and a teamwide buff. That's certainly above average. Just... nothing stellar. Especially if it's against debuff resistant stuff.

Hastur's debuff has a lower proc-rate than Cybele but higher than almost any other debuffer, it's incredibly strong and its nuke is not too shaby. And her 20% buff comes in handy anytime you want to burst, since it only has 2 turns downtime. A shame she gets outshined in later content.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 10:05 AM
Last summer I read something about a "super miracle ticket" that costs about $200 an lets you have any item in game. I haven't heard anything about it since, so I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Does anyone know if JP has this, and if so, when we should get it?

Cobblemaniac
01-25-2019, 10:23 AM
Last summer I read something about a "super miracle ticket" that costs about $200 an lets you have any item in game. I haven't heard anything about it since, so I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Does anyone know if JP has this, and if so, when we should get it?

No such thing as costing 200 bucks afaik.

It does cost 150 dragon eyes tho. Allows you to pick every hime and eidolon in the game, including limited edition himes and all the 100%/ 140% eidos. Should be introduced along with the anniversary update.

Slashley
01-25-2019, 10:25 AM
I think you're confusing it with the 200 Dragon Eye Miracle Ticket. And since SSR Hime cost ~166 bucks on average, that's a ~33k Miracle Ticket, not 200 bucks.

We should be getting that soon too, I believe. And yes, that thing can give you P2W Eidolons. Clearly a worthy investment.

EDIT: Shit, beaten by Cobble. And it looks like it was just 150 Eyes.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 11:22 AM
I think you're confusing it with the 200 Dragon Eye Miracle Ticket. And since SSR Hime cost ~166 bucks on average, that's a ~33k Miracle Ticket, not 200 bucks.

We should be getting that soon too, I believe. And yes, that thing can give you P2W Eidolons. Clearly a worthy investment.

EDIT: Shit, beaten by Cobble. And it looks like it was just 150 Eyes.

!40% Eidolon? and I tought the 100% were op. Are those coming soon too? And how much more impossible are they to pull than the 100%?

Slashley
01-25-2019, 11:36 AM
They're probably the exact same chance. Also, they'll be 100% at first, and 4% more per equipped same-element Sub-Eidolon (up to 120%). They'll be buffed to 120% base very late this year (up to 140%), like 11 months from now.

In other words, those things are nothing special until their buff.

Gludateton
01-25-2019, 11:49 AM
They'll be 100% + 5% per LB + 4% per same element eido in sub at start.
After buff they'll be 100% + 5% per LB + 8% per same element eido in sub.

First one (wind) should arrive here with event after the next one (Monocerus/Unicorn raid).

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 11:52 AM

First one (wind) should arrive here with event after the next one (Monocerus/Unicorn raid).

No, after buff it's:
120% + 5% per LB + 5% per same element eido in sub.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 11:55 AM
No, after buff it's:
120% + 5% per LB + 5% per same element eido in sub.

ugh... damn it! Can change it as a guest...
120% + 5% per LB + 4% per same element eido in sub.

4% and not 5%.

Gludateton
01-25-2019, 12:03 PM
ugh... damn it! Can change it as a guest...
120% + 5% per LB + 4% per same element eido in sub.

4% and not 5%.
I hope you have tested it, because according to notes, they buffed amount of Ele ATK given per sub eido equipped.

For Cerberus:

幻獣効果「ブレイジングチャージ」 ついて、サブ幻獣に装備している火 性幻獣の数による火属性攻撃UPの効 量を増加

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 12:06 PM
I hope you have tested it, because according to notes, they buffed amount of Ele ATK given per sub eido equipped.

For Cerberus:

Will other eido get a buff for same element also?

Gludateton
01-25-2019, 12:10 PM
That was only example of patch notes for Cerberus, it's similar for other 120%/140% eidos.

Slashley
01-25-2019, 03:52 PM

First one (wind) should arrive here with event after the next one (Monocerus/Unicorn raid).Oh, right you are. I had the wrong impression.

Mirai
02-14-2019, 01:35 AM
Hey everyone,

I’d love to get some input for the SR miracle ticket. I’m a water main with Ryu-oh, Snow Raphael, Venus (sr), Nike (sr), and Rudra (100% eido). I know Belphegor and Triton and fantastic choices, but i’m able to hit 50% def debuff with Herc axe. Once vohu is released, I’m hoping to get her with my saved up jewels and if not, I’ll mticket her on the next iteration.

What are some good options for me? Should I go one of the two debuffers, another damage dealer, or a better healer (not sure if there is one for water sr).

Mraktar
02-14-2019, 03:21 AM
Hey everyone,

I’d love to get some input for the SR miracle ticket. I’m a water main with Ryu-oh, Snow Raphael, Venus (sr), Nike (sr), and Rudra (100% eido). I know Belphegor and Triton and fantastic choices, but i’m able to hit 50% def debuff with Herc axe. Once vohu is released, I’m hoping to get her with my saved up jewels and if not, I’ll mticket her on the next iteration.

What are some good options for me? Should I go one of the two debuffers, another damage dealer, or a better healer (not sure if there is one for water sr).

I would say that you don't need any water sr so i recommend to pick someone from other element (L Diana/Oberon/wind Rami etc.).
Vohu + Ruy-Oh is fantastic combo because you don't need any other debuffs so you may focus completely on damage/heal if needed.

Slashley
02-14-2019, 05:53 AM
-- I know Belphegor and Triton and fantastic choices, but i’m able to hit 50% def debuff with Herc axe. --The primary function of Belphegor is her -30% Rage Gauge, which is absolutely insane. This can - in some content - entirely let you skip Rage phases where not even an a full SSR party would let you do it. Particularly if you don't have access to PF yet, something like Belphegor + Full Burst just might let you clear AQ5. Since you have debuffs fairly well under control, you can also combine this with Gilgamesh's -20% Rage Gauge for -44% Gauge for even lower damage requirements... ... though, not entirely sure how well you'd fare in the previous rounds if this was a requirement for you.

The primary function of Triton is her Combo-, which usually prevents all enemies from entirely doing Double and Triple attacks. This makes your runs far more secure, since a "oh fuck important character X just got triple punched TWICE this same round and died from full HP!" simply cannot happen anymore. This held true for AQ4, but I've noticed that AQ5 last boss has a small chance of doing Triple attacks still under the debuff.

Whether or not you need either of these things is questionable due to having increased damage output from Rudra. You can focus on other teams as well if you want to.

Mirai
02-14-2019, 10:28 AM
I would say that you don't need any water sr so i recommend to pick someone from other element (L Diana/Oberon/wind Rami etc.).
Vohu + Ruy-Oh is fantastic combo because you don't need any other debuffs so you may focus completely on damage/heal if needed.

Thanks for the input! If anything, I would go for a wind sr to cover my weakness. I have Cybele (sr), Oberon (sr), Principality (sr), and Zephyrus (R) as my best lol. I think you said wind rami - any other candidates?

Mirai
02-14-2019, 10:30 AM
The primary function of Belphegor is her -30% Rage Gauge, which is absolutely insane. This can - in some content - entirely let you skip Rage phases where not even an a full SSR party would let you do it. Particularly if you don't have access to PF yet, something like Belphegor + Full Burst just might let you clear AQ5. Since you have debuffs fairly well under control, you can also combine this with Gilgamesh's -20% Rage Gauge for -44% Gauge for even lower damage requirements... ... though, not entirely sure how well you'd fare in the previous rounds if this was a requirement for you.

The primary function of Triton is her Combo-, which usually prevents all enemies from entirely doing Double and Triple attacks. This makes your runs far more secure, since a "oh fuck important character X just got triple punched TWICE this same round and died from full HP!" simply cannot happen anymore. This held true for AQ4, but I've noticed that AQ5 last boss has a small chance of doing Triple attacks still under the debuff.

Whether or not you need either of these things is questionable due to having increased damage output from Rudra. You can focus on other teams as well if you want to.

Ah I never considered the other skills besides def debuffs. If I were to go with a wind sr, what are some good ones? I have cybele (sr), oberon, principality, zephyrus as my best team

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Hey I am a fire main my main team is Raguel , Svarog, Amatarsu , Dakki
my second team is water it is Triton, Neptune, ea, Nike unleashed(SSR)
I honestly have no idea what to get as my SR any suggestions

Slashley
02-14-2019, 11:25 AM
Ah I never considered the other skills besides def debuffs. If I were to go with a wind sr, what are some good ones? I have cybele (sr), oberon, principality, zephyrus as my best teamFor Wind... you already have Oberon, so not sure if there's any real improvements there. You could also go Ithaqua, but is that an upgrade from Zephyrus due to losing the debuff is very questionable. Wind Rami would make you faster, sure.
Hey I am a fire main my main team is Raguel , Svarog, Amatarsu , Dakki
my second team is water it is Triton, Neptune, ea, Nike unleashed(SSR)
I honestly have no idea what to get as my SR any suggestionsHeph (-15% A Def) for Fire, or Belphegor (-12% B Atk/Def, -30% Rage Gauge) for Water. Both are pretty good choices.

Mraktar
02-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the input! If anything, I would go for a wind sr to cover my weakness. I have Cybele (sr), Oberon (sr), Principality (sr), and Zephyrus (R) as my best lol. I think you said wind rami - any other candidates?

If not Rami and not Oberon, the only idea I have is Cybele =>Iblis, but Principality=>Rami should be better. I don't think that Zephyrus=>Itaqua should be that great because Zephyrus has cframe -attack debuff so she greatly reduses incoming damage from single enemy.

tzxzx
02-15-2019, 08:52 AM
Hello,
Im kinda new to the game, but i've read some guides to have a good start.. so right now my main team is water with (water)Freja, Aphrodite, Atalanta and Enkidu with a lucky 105% Rudra. Im omw to Herc, currently using Achilles with D'art Sniper Shot EX, and i want some advice with the SR ticket to not waste it because it seems like a good chance to improve my team. From previous posts im between Venus(for some def buff) and Belphegor (to control rage meters with that amazing 30%).
I really appreciate the help and thanks in advance.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Hello,
Im kinda new to the game, but i've read some guides to have a good start.. so right now my main team is water with (water)Freja, Aphrodite, Atalanta and Enkidu with a lucky 105% Rudra. Im omw to Herc, currently using Achilles with D'art Sniper Shot EX, and i want some advice with the SR ticket to not waste it because it seems like a good chance to improve my team. From previous posts im between Venus(for some def buff) and Belphegor (to control rage meters with that amazing 30%).
I really appreciate the help and thanks in advance.
Belphegor ofc

Shieun
02-15-2019, 03:07 PM
Just putting this one out here (if this havent been talked about previously)

As the upcoming water tower is coming soon, remember that floor 8 (I think) have the 2 defense hime mission. Considering that there are only 2 non-SSR thunder defender hime (Perun and Kingu), if you havent gotten the 2 defender hime you need, you should consider taking Kingu for your SR miracle tix exchange.

However, if you think tower is irrelevant, just pick whoever you like.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 09:37 AM
i have heard some about get free kami o eido with milacre ticket but i don´t have it in inventary
help pls