PDA

View Full Version : Miracle ticket thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

AutoCrimson
02-16-2019, 10:07 AM
click on letter icon, then chose "you have SR ticket" or whatever

th3 fr4gil3
02-17-2019, 11:51 AM
So what SR's would be considered as the 'must haves' in each of the elements?

Laventale
02-17-2019, 01:43 PM

>SR
>Must have
Just dick pick, man. I'm gonna pic Fire Uzume, she's top qt.

th3 fr4gil3
02-17-2019, 02:12 PM
>SR
>Must have
Just dick pick, man. I'm gonna pic Fire Uzume, she's top qt.

er limited Hime, not available on miracle tix.

Ikki
02-17-2019, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna pic Fire Uzume

Nope.

10 chars

Laventale
02-17-2019, 06:06 PM
Good thing I dropped this game, then.

Notices Bulge
02-18-2019, 02:02 AM
Was tied between three Kami, wound up going with Wind Rami, guess who shows up on the Daily Reset...

VeryVoodoo
02-18-2019, 02:24 AM
Was tied between three Kami, wound up going with Wind Rami, guess who shows up on the Daily Reset...

That's why you hold it until the last possible day.

At least, now ya know. :joy:

Notices Bulge
02-18-2019, 03:09 AM
That's why you hold it until the last possible day.

At least, now ya know. :joy:

I should've respected that small chance, but I'm too impatient :(

Mraktar
02-18-2019, 04:43 AM

"Must have" - maybe none of them, "very usefull if you don't have a lot of top grade ssr hime" - many of them.
My list is following:
Fire: Heph - no a-frame def debuff on ssr, so she is very usefull
Wind: Oberon as debuffer, Rami as buffer
Tunder: maybe Cyclops or Kingu, most thunder gacha SR are bad
Water: Triton, Belphegore, Venus
Light: Diana
Dark: Diana, Belzebub, Nyarly
Or you may pick a healer hime instead if you realy need her.

P.S. If you should burn all jewels/tickets for Vohu (like majority of players including me as i guess) - save a ticket for a while, it's aviable until 28th feb. You may get someone from this list from gacha.

BamBam
02-22-2019, 04:00 PM
I think people should try to get the sr with passive debuff 5% hp at rear, seem like great choice

th3 fr4gil3
02-24-2019, 06:18 AM
So is normal Mtix no longer time limited to purchase, because this ticket went up on early jan and is still up?

Slashley
02-24-2019, 06:27 AM
So is normal Mtix no longer time limited to purchase, because this ticket went up on early jan and is still up?We don't know.

It currently looks like Nutaku Miracle Tickets will stay open until the next one comes along, but since they're not telling us... all that they've promised is that "we'll let you know at least 24 hours before Miracle Ticket closes"

th3 fr4gil3
02-24-2019, 06:36 AM
god job i'm checking the news daily then, literally only because i was waiting for mtix ending post.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 02:42 PM
We don't know.

It currently looks like Nutaku Miracle Tickets will stay open until the next one comes along, but since they're not telling us... all that they've promised is that "we'll let you know at least 24 hours before Miracle Ticket closes"

MT will stay until the next one comes like in DMM since last year.

Slashley
02-24-2019, 03:13 PM
MT will stay until the next one comes like in DMM since last year.
◆ "Premium with Miracle Ticket 10th Gacha" Sales history
1st: 2016/12/23 ~ 2017/01 / 12 (subject: Release until 2016 /
Dec 18 ) Second time: 2017/04/02 ~ 2017/05 / 08 (Subject: Up to release on February 28, 2017)
Third time: 2017/08/13 ~ 2017/09/30 (subject: Release until 2017/07/10)
4th time: 2017/12/24 ~ 2018 / 03/14 (Target: until release of November 10/2017)
Fifth time: 2018/03/30 ~ 2018/07/30 (subject: Release until 2018/02/19)
6th time: 2018/08/12 - 2018/12/22 (target: 2018/06/21 release up to)
7 th: (: until 2018/11/15 release of interest) 2018/12/22 - 2019/03/29Oh shit, right you are. Well the, why the fuck wouldn't they say that outright, sigh.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 03:23 PM
Oh shit, right you are. Well the, why the fuck wouldn't they say that outright, sigh.

haha, sorry.
But now you can wait until the very last day which means 3-4 months, if you are patient enough and don't want to get a dupe from your MT KH.

omelletetherice
02-24-2019, 07:48 PM
Soo, just coming back to this game after a long break, hella lot of changes. anyways, got my ssr mt so i was wondering what fire hime i should go for.

himes: amatersu, brynhildr, motu, and mars (just got her).

I was thinking of going for svarog, uriel, or prometheus. but, i'll rather have a 2nd opinion before i jump right in. any recommendations?

Slashley
02-25-2019, 01:34 AM
--
I was thinking of going for svarog, uriel, or prometheus. but, i'll rather have a 2nd opinion before i jump right in. any recommendations?For Fire, the answer is always "Svarog or Uriel."

Svarog is amazing damage per turn, whileas Uriel will burst for 2m damage. I'd probably say go for Uriel, since she allows you to skip entirely phases in fights due to her out-of-this-world spike damage.

omelletetherice
02-25-2019, 09:38 AM
For Fire, the answer is always "Svarog or Uriel."

Svarog is amazing damage per turn, whileas Uriel will burst for 2m damage. I'd probably say go for Uriel, since she allows you to skip entirely phases in fights due to her out-of-this-world spike damage.

was actually leaning a little more towards uriel cause i like her design a lil bit better. but just kinda wanted to know what someone else thought since i was gone about a year or so, y'know with all these changes n whatnot. anyways, thx slash fa always helpin a bro out.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 05:15 AM
Sorry to be a bother, got a Water account with Cthulu + Raphy right now, who should I ticket to try and round it out the best? Thinking of getting Voh next time we get one, so not sure what the pick here is.
Also trying to decide if I want to hunt for Lakshimi when her banner comes.

Slashley
03-05-2019, 06:16 AM
Cthulhu+Snow Raphael+Ryu-Oh covers up everything right now, and Ryu-Oh and Vohu cover up everything as well. At least against Fire, that is.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Alright, thanks. Ryu-oh it is. Wasn't sure if I needed Nike or Aphro more.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 01:47 AM
advice me please!!!!
I'm newbie. just got SR miracle ticket who is the best light SR?
currently team: Takeminakata, Vishnu, Uranus, Nike(normal story SR)
Eidolon: Hetaconchires

Slashley
03-06-2019, 01:57 AM
advice me please!!!!
I'm newbie. just got SR miracle ticket who is the best light SR?
currently team: Takeminakata, Vishnu, Uranus, Nike(normal story SR)
Eidolon: HetaconchiresMy guess would be Diana, other option is Sati I guess? If Sati works against any element, you can get -50% Def with Soul running Ambush and Sniper Shot.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 02:07 AM
My guess would be Diana, other option is Sati I guess? If Sati works against any element, you can get -50% Def with Soul running Ambush and Sniper Shot.

Thanks for advice. What about belabog? I heard that she is good too?
What if i buy SSR Miracle ticket who will be my target?

Kitty
03-06-2019, 02:58 AM
Sati is trash.
Get Diana.

Belobog is mediocre... Michael from SSR MTix.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 03:09 AM
Sati is trash.
Get Diana.

Belobog is mediocre... Michael from SSR MTix.

If i get Diana and Michael, Do i need to aim for andromeda soul or stay for mordred(In this case who will be my healer?)?

Ty for advice.

Slashley
03-06-2019, 04:19 AM
Sati is trash.Does Sati only work against Dark mobs? I mean, the nuke does, but does the debuff not apply?
Since Light Res down is extremely good if it applies against any element.
If i get Diana and Michael, Do i need to aim for andromeda soul or stay for mordred(In this case who will be my healer?)?

Ty for advice.In the long run, you won't need heals much - killing stuff before they kill you is the norm. Early on heals are great, sure, but hopefully you don't have Andromeda, since Cass does the same things and more.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:29 AM
Does Sati only work against Dark mobs? I mean, the nuke does, but does the debuff not apply?
Since Light Res down is extremely good if it applies against any element.In the long run, you won't need heals much - killing stuff before they kill you is the norm. Early on heals are great, sure, but hopefully you don't have Andromeda, since Cass does the same things and more.
Ok. So i just need Cass for heal in early game right? But still focus on getting mordred?
I will wait till you guys end sati debate before I choose for my own good. XD

Gludateton
03-06-2019, 04:31 AM
Sati is trash.
I asked for this once, but... could you not take a stance on things you have completely no idea about ?

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:52 AM
Does Sati only work against Dark mobs? I mean, the nuke does, but does the debuff not apply?
Since Light Res down is extremely good if it applies against any element.In the long run, you won't need heals much - killing stuff before they kill you is the norm. Early on heals are great, sure, but hopefully you don't have Andromeda, since Cass does the same things and more.

The Light RST up gets applied regardless. Fighting Dark mobs just gives the nuke more damage

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:54 AM
The Light RST up gets applied regardless. Fighting Dark mobs just gives the nuke more damage

Light RST *down*

Slashley
03-06-2019, 06:28 AM
The Light RST up gets applied regardless. Fighting Dark mobs just gives the nuke more damageMuch thanks.

Then, the point stands - Sati is pretty damn amazing since it allows new players to reach -50% Def just with Sniper Shot and Ambush. This does restrict you to Dartagnan or Gawain though.
Ok. So i just need Cass for heal in early game right? But still focus on getting mordred?
I will wait till you guys end sati debate before I choose for my own good. XDThe "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that. In short, Cass should be the second T2 Soul you get in any case. And then usually Mordred as the first T3, followed by Dartagnan (for you).

awec
03-06-2019, 06:44 AM
The "which Soul should I use?" thread[/B][/URL] should answer that. In short, Cass should be the second T2 Soul you get in any case. And then usually Mordred as the first T3, followed by Dartagnan (for you).

I just registered this forum ID. XD ok i will try to max gawain and cass before get mordred. btw do u think who is better Sati or Diana ?

Gludateton
03-06-2019, 07:53 AM
btw do u think who is better Sati or Diana ?
They are different. Diana is mainly used for her 15% DEF down debuff, also her 15% assault party buff is not bad.
Sati on the other hand is strong offensive character against dark. 50% crit buff is no joke and her nuke has quite good cap for SR (450k). She can definitely deal some serious damage in short period of time. Unfortunately against anything other than dark she's pretty much gutted.

I'd say than in Diana is easier to use (shorter cooldowns, assault buff gives more when grid is poorly slvled), while Sati has higher potential (against dark). Personally I'd choose Sati, but this largely depends on your own situation and what you need most.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 07:59 AM
I asked for this once, but... could you not take a stance on things you have completely no idea about ?

lmao. who are you again?

10T CD on all 3 skills is fucking trash. i'm just saying the truth. Diana is a much better candidate.
Yes, light resist is much more ideal, especially for landing other debuffs and giving you more variety of souls, but in general COMPARED to Diana, she's trash. IMO.

1. x6 light nuke and 10% light res down is nice, but on a 10T CD...
2. nullify 10T CD... yawn, yeah sure 20% A frame ATK buff to self is nice, but again.. CD. (unless you already have an A frame buffer... then it's fucking pointless.)
3. wow guarantee crit... on a SR, wonder how much extra damage that does... oh look 10T CD!

if she had an assist that gave her lesser CDs per hit or every time she got hit she'd be better, but it's just more crit rate up.
and no, i'm not underestimating crit rate, so don't even go there.

fuck off.

edit: as her 3rd skill lasts for 5T of a guaranteed 50% crit to self, she seems slightly better than I'd first thought.
it would be nicer if she had lesser CDs, that's all i'm saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gludateton
03-06-2019, 08:18 AM
10T CD on all 3 skills is fucking trash. i'm just saying the truth.
I think your truth is tad bit different than other people's truth.

1. x6 light nuke and 10% light res down is nice, but on a 10T CD it's not ideal for a newer player.
It really depends on what you want to do. Beat enemy fast ? Take it out from rage mode ? Sati is not strictly debuffer, don't make her debuff slave.

2. nullify 10T CD... yawn, yeah sure 20% A frame ATK buff to self is nice, but again.. CD. (unless you already have an A frame buffer... then it's fucking pointless.)
It's Light ATK up. But... yeah, true I guess ? It's very situational buff, but I wouldn't look down on nullify.

3. wow guarantee crit... on a SR, wonder how much extra damage that does... oh look 10T CD!
Yeah, I wonder how much this 50% guaranteed crit will do. Probably not much. After all, who would want his/her SR Kamihime deal as much burst damage as SSR one ? Who would want his/her kamihime deal high normal damage ? Pretty much no one, I suppose. Damage is overrated.

Slashley
03-06-2019, 08:29 AM
I don't see why you'd want Diana over Sati. For an SR, nothing else matters than debuffs, and Sati is your only way above -40% outside of Herc Axe, which isn't really an option for fresh players. Simply put, the rest of the skills don't even matter  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

Kitty
03-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Sati is fine to bare until LTsuku then.  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

Gludateton
03-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Sati is fine to bare until LTsuku then.  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
That'd be Diana and SSArty case.
Seriously though, stop making Sati a debuff slave. She's damage dealer, with very respectable spike damage for SR (against dark).

Kitty
03-06-2019, 08:55 AM
yeah. it was my bad for talking from a veteran point of view when it comes to himes, she'd be nice for a beginner I suppose.
hopefully he can get Tsuku/Tishtrya soon for debuffs/light resist.

Slashley
03-06-2019, 08:56 AM
-- with very respectable spike damage for SR (against dark).And here is the problem. Against anything but Dark, she's literally nothing but a debuff slave - something that SRs are good for.

Meanwhile, she can give +16% more damage to everyone in the team regardless of element, and even more than that assuming that her Elem Resist- debuff makes Sniper Shot and Ambush hit every time. You can't ask for anything more than that, really.

awec
03-06-2019, 08:59 AM
So.. Is my team ok with Sati?
Cass(Extra ambush), takeminakata, Vishnu, Uranus.

Look like Diana has many intersect skills with my current team comp. (Am I right?)

Kitty
03-06-2019, 09:03 AM
with Uranus, Diana's ATK buff would be useless, since they're the same frame/%.
Uranus gives a double ATK combo to all allies, iirc, so she could work better with Sati because of her nice crit buff.
.. also Having Sati and Vishnu gives you 2 2 turn nullifies on girls. (Vishnu also DEF debuffs the enemy on each burst, so more likely to land with Sati's buff too.)
so I suppose Sati would be a better choice...

*sobs in self pride*

awec
03-06-2019, 09:06 AM
with Uranus, Diana's ATK buff would be useless, since they're the same frame/%.
Uranus gives a double ATK combo to all allies, iirc, so she could work better with Sati because of her nice crit buff.
.. also Having Sati and Vishnu gives you 2 2 turn nullifies on girls. (Vishnu also DEF debuffs the enemy on each burst, so more likely to land with Sati's buff too.)
so I suppose Sati would be a better choice...

*sobs in self pride*

Ty
Now I understand that Diana is better for long term but Sati is more suitable for my team right?
I will try to get guarantee sr ticket from quest first before choose maybe I can have both of them. XD

Cobblemaniac
03-06-2019, 09:07 AM
fuck off

Nice convincing argument to retaliate. You need someone to teach you how to learn some tact?

lmao. who are you again?

10T CD on all 3 skills is fucking trash. i'm just saying the truth. Diana is a much better candidate.
Yes, light resist is much more ideal, especially for landing other debuffs and giving you more variety of souls, but in general COMPARED to Diana, she's trash. IMO.

1. x6 light nuke and 10% light res down is nice, but on a 10T CD...

if she had an assist that gave her lesser CDs per hit or every time she got hit she'd be better, but it's just more crit rate up.
and no, i'm not underestimating crit rate, so don't even go there.

fuck off.

edit: as her 3rd skill lasts for 5T of a guaranteed 50% crit to self, she seems slightly better than I'd first thought.
it would be nicer if she had lesser CDs, that's all i'm saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see the need to call you out on your arguments here considering you've been using the IMO card quite a lotta times. Do refer to the bolded words. One doesn't just get away with preaching "the truth", then ending it with IMO to cover their asses.

yeah. it was my bad for talking from a veteran point of view when it comes to himes, she'd be nice for a beginner I suppose.
hopefully he can get Tsuku/Tishtrya soon for debuffs/light resist.

... no? No respectable veteran talks about Sati's skillset the way you do? A "veteran" who only knows the SSR skillset because they play with the meta all the time and therefore doesn't know about SRs wouldn't really be commenting on SRs anyway.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Ty
Now I understand that Diana is better for long term but Sati is more suitable for my team right?
I will try to get guarantee sr ticket from quest first before choose maybe I can have both of them. XD

another SR MTix comes out later in the future on the future "beginner" mission panel thingy, along with SSR weapon (not hime release) ticket, and the noob rainbow sword. If you (somehow) don't have Diana by then, or.. if you don't have Arty/Tsuku/Tish by then, then sure.
...though there are a lot better SRs for other elements.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 09:10 AM
lol, cobblemanic please, don't even bother starting. I already realized I'm at fault, so mind your own business. I have nothing more to say to someone like you. just delete your shit and don't talk to me.

Cobblemaniac
03-06-2019, 09:17 AM
lol, cobblemanic please, don't even bother starting. I already realized I'm at fault, so mind your own business. I have nothing more to say to someone like you.

I point not at your factual errors but your argumentative, because let's be real... there's not much point debating with you on the meta if all you're doing is just still throwing your own personal (+ non discussed) opinions here and pushing it as fact after something has been clarified.

Lemme just put it out raw: you don't seem to be learning.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 09:20 AM
I recently just got Sati, and at first glance I thought she was very under powered. That's my bad for not looking too much into her skills and then still giving advice when not knowing both sides skills.
I apologized, and I now realize Sati isn't as bad as I'd first assumed. let's leave it at that.
arguing further would be irrelevant to the thread.

once again: I am sorry.
that's all I can really say.

Cobblemaniac
03-06-2019, 09:23 AM
... Bringing this back to topic

So.. Is my team ok with Sati?
Cass(Extra ambush), takeminakata, Vishnu, Uranus.

Look like Diana has many intersect skills with my current team comp. (Am I right?)

Sati would definitely help in that team. Question tho, do you have any other light SRs?

Just to throw my 2 cents into the discussion though:

My opinion is Sati > Diana.

1. Sati has the edge over Diana in being a super good SR counter to dark with all the stuff that has been listed before.

2. Sati's debuff is only 5% less than Diana. But light res down also happens to be a debuff res down along with a def break, so technically speaking, it's a bit more worth than Diana.

3. Diana has... 1350 HP heal. And a bit of atk and def buff. Eh. Still can't really beat 2t of complete immunity.

4. Sati's long cooldowns do hurt quite a bit, but for newbie level content, that shouldn't really be an issue. Still, that's the one point where Diana possibly functions better... but...

5. Diana's the true defintion of a debuff slave. Her atk buff is relatively negligible, especially in the long term, and we've compared her heal to Sati's outright immunity. Sati at least has more use other than just debuffing.

awec
03-06-2019, 09:40 AM
... Bringing this back to topic

Sati would definitely help in that team. Question tho, do you have any other light SRs?

Just to throw my 2 cents into the discussion though:

My opinion is Sati > Diana.

1. Sati has the edge over Diana in being a super good SR counter to dark with all the stuff that has been listed before.

2. Sati's debuff is only 5% less than Diana. But light res down also happens to be a debuff res down along with a def break, so technically speaking, it's a bit more worth than Diana.

3. Diana has... 1350 HP heal. And a bit of atk and def buff. Eh. Still can't really beat 2t of complete immunity.

4. Sati's long cooldowns do hurt quite a bit, but for newbie level content, that shouldn't really be an issue. Still, that's the one point where Diana possibly functions better... but...

5. Diana's the true defintion of a debuff slave. Her atk buff is relatively negligible, especially in the long term, and we've compared her heal to Sati's outright immunity. Sati at least has more use other than just debuffing.

I only have Uranus as an light Sr. I only play for 3 days may be i will roll more before use SR MT.

Cobblemaniac
03-06-2019, 09:47 AM
I only have Uranus as an light Sr. I only play for 3 days may be i will roll more before use SR MT.

Yep. That’s definitely a good call, just keep rolling until the last day before expiry, then grab the hime.

awec
03-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Yep. That’s definitely a good call, just keep rolling until the last day before expiry, then grab the hime.

Wow I just got Diana...... look like have to pick Sita now. XD

Kitty
03-06-2019, 11:35 AM
now you're free to replace Uranus I guess, Sati and Diana give you -35% DEF debuff, one being light RST, so gives more chance for Diana's debuff to land too, as well as Vishnu's burst one. Should suffice until you get D'art/SS/Tish :D

awec
03-06-2019, 11:38 AM
now you're free to replace Uranus I guess, Sati and Diana give you -35% DEF debuff, one being light RST, so gives more chance for Diana's debuff to land too, as well as Vishnu's burst one. Should suffice until you get D'art/SS/Tish :D
Yeah. thanks for everyone advice.
I got Ea too. Is she good ? may be i should pick Sr water for my next ticket .XD

Laventale
03-06-2019, 11:45 AM
I got Ea too.

I'm sorry.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Yeah. thanks for everyone advice.
I got Ea too. Is she good ? may be i should pick Sr water for my next ticket .XD

I mean, Ea is okay if you have nothing else. She's one of the worst SSR water himes, unfortunately... that I can at least say without getting shit on.
Ea/Neptune aren't great, like at all... but Ea has potential against rage/stunned enemies, as she gets the rage bar down faster and deals huge damage against stunned enemies. Once awakened, her 2nd skill (6T CD) can give her 30% burst gauge and combo rate up(3T) as well as nullify damage for one turn, so she's not GOD awful. She still has a higher damage output than SR himes, so she's good for beginners!

Laventale
03-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Wish y'all started to behave on your own. Next time I see shit getting out of hand, I'll start delivering bans like no tomorrow, and I really mean it.

Now excuse me while I search where to settle in now that I'm homeless for the time being.

Shieun
03-06-2019, 08:19 PM
She still has a higher damage output than SR himes, so she's good for beginners!

I dont think a beginner should use their 3 eyes to awaken Ea. They are better kept to awaken someone else, especially these said beginners are also non-spender. Eyes are precious currency for hime awakening. Awakening Ea just because you do not have anyone else better at the moment, feels short sighted.

Also I doubt that a beginner’s weapon grid will have that easy time bringing a boss to stun for them to utilise Ea’s stun punish ability. You could probably see some high damage number (for beginner’s standard) if you time them right in the cata raids, but otherwise its not very useful.

TL;DR: I dont think anyone should bother with Ea unless they know what they are doing. Levelling Ea if you have no other water hime to level is fine, but awakening Ea if you have no other option is probably a bad idea.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 08:21 PM
oh for sure lmao. i'm with you on that one. Ea isn't worth the eyes. she's garbo... didn't mean to make it seem like she's worth awakening.

awec
03-07-2019, 03:05 AM
I dont think a beginner should use their 3 eyes to awaken Ea. They are better kept to awaken someone else, especially these said beginners are also non-spender. Eyes are precious currency for hime awakening. Awakening Ea just because you do not have anyone else better at the moment, feels short sighted.

Also I doubt that a beginner’s weapon grid will have that easy time bringing a boss to stun for them to utilise Ea’s stun punish ability. You could probably see some high damage number (for beginner’s standard) if you time them right in the cata raids, but otherwise its not very useful.

TL;DR: I dont think anyone should bother with Ea unless they know what they are doing. Levelling Ea if you have no other water hime to level is fine, but awakening Ea if you have no other option is probably a bad idea.

Ok. I better just lv up her weapon and leave her alone. XD. I'm not gonna be hard spender but i will be roll some guaranteed SSR and MT roll after i finish story and still don't have full team.
I'm lack of Eidolon may be i will roll guaranteed Eidolon as well.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 09:45 PM
Hi guys I'm newish and I was able to reroll an account with SSR Satan and 100% dark eido. Should I go forward with this as my main account and if so what should I use my ticket on if I get one. My old account has a bunch of SSR but no 100% eido and not many same element SSR.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 11:25 PM
Hi guys I'm newish and I was able to reroll an account with SSR Satan and 100% dark eido. Should I go forward with this as my main account and if so what should I use my ticket on if I get one. My old account has a bunch of SSR but no 100% eido and not many same element SSR.

Berith and Pluto will be good choice, buy it now so when MT reset tomorrow you can buy another one

Slashley
03-13-2019, 11:32 PM
Hi guys I'm newish and I was able to reroll an account with SSR Satan and 100% dark eido. Should I go forward with this as my main account and if so what should I use my ticket on if I get one. My old account has a bunch of SSR but no 100% eido and not many same element SSR.The problem with Dark is that it lacks amazing Hime. Satan is the best one, at least once Awakened.

As mentioned Berith and Pluto are prooobably next up, and with SSR Amon rebalance happening this month hopefully I'd say she's also up there. Followed by Susanoo and Chernobog. I think that's it for Dark SSRs worth a Miracle Ticket...?

falcontea
03-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Apparently the Miracle Ticket refreshes tomorrow. As far as I can see I have two options:

1. Pick Uriel. I have Belial, and most of the other SSR fire Kamihime. Self explanatory, I think.

2. Pick something Light. I recently rolled Managarmr, so this became an option to prepare for the coming meta. I currently only have Atum, Light Tsukuyomi, Light Nike, and Tishtrya. I know Michael is one of the good options out there now, but what are some other that should be considered for assembling one of these much talked about light teams?

I guess other options exist, but these seem like the two best for now.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 06:27 PM
Apparently the Miracle Ticket refreshes tomorrow. As far as I can see I have two options:

1. Pick Uriel. I have Belial, and most of the other SSR fire Kamihime. Self explanatory, I think.

2. Pick something Light. I recently rolled Managarmr, so this became an option to prepare for the coming meta. I currently only have Atum, Light Tsukuyomi, Light Nike, and Tishtrya. I know Michael is one of the good options out there now, but what are some other that should be considered for assembling one of these much talked about light teams?

I guess other options exist, but these seem like the two best for now.

pick Michael or Svarog.

Lugh comes out in 10 months, she's the next best girl for light before Iris comes out.

falcontea
03-14-2019, 06:37 PM
My fire options are Uriel and Ares.

QXZ
03-14-2019, 07:59 PM
The miracle Ticket Gacha will soon close. Don't miss it!
----------

◆10 Chain Gacha with Miracle Ticket

[Sale Period (PDT)]
from Mar. 14th, 20:00 ~

[Price]
5000 Star Coins
i m getting hard right now

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 08:24 PM
Err... is Takeminakata not in this MT? She was out before the ticket. Kind of bought it for her but I don't see her in the list...

Ikki
03-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Err... is Takeminakata not in this MT? She was out before the ticket. Kind of bought it for her but I don't see her in the list...

Shes not obviously, it clearly says that khs added beyond feb 21 aren't available to pick with the mtix.

samdan
03-14-2019, 09:08 PM
Okay, it's MT time! I'm leaning towards either Fire or Light, as they seem most in need of improvement. My SSR himes are:

Fire (Have Belial, Herc axe MLB):
Ares AW
Mars
Amaterasu
Prometheus
Sonsaku
Yamaraja

Light (No relic weapon yet, can MLB instantly):
Michael AW
Eros
Raphael
Sol AW
Vishnu

I have Shingen and Herc both with 20 points, plus Encourage Inspiration for Shingen and Life Burst for Herc.

Dark horse candidate for MT is... Dark, actually. I managed to pull a Null Hammer and (using 3x SR right now) I have a hammer grid for Dark. The hammer grid is an improvement over the 2 SSR's I displaced, and I know there's SSR raid hammer coming soon.

Dark (No relic weapon yet, can MLB instantly):
Satan AW
Pluto
Osiris
Chernobog
Hades
Amon Unleashed

Any advice is appreciated.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 09:33 PM
so my fire team is svarog, raguel, dakki,amatersu
my water team is poseiden,aphrodite, nike unleashed, ea, belphegor
is it worth getting a miracle ticket would rather it if there is no reason too

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Also gonna need some help with my MT pick,
Quick notes about my weapon grids
Fire: My best so far in terms of KH and Event SSRs with a few MLB SRs for filler
Dark: Not as great as Fire in terms of SSRs, but skills are more "focused" on assault meaning barely any defender/exceed etc.
Water: Only 5 Assault, 0 Event SSRs, am using 2 of my Fire SSRs(2k atk) because I did not want to waste resources on defender SRs
Thunder: Not alot of SSRs, most sitting at LB0 but weapon grid is on avg SKLVL6 SSR assault and SKlvl10 SR assault
Wind+Light: Barely any assault SSRs(excluding nandi weapons) most of them being single-defender. SRs are barely LB2, almost no MLBs, and most sitting at LB1 thus have not yet bothered to level up SKLVL.

These are the himes I have:
Fire: Amaterasu, Ares(can awaken but not gonna yet), Beelzebub, Dakki, Mars, Prometheus, Yamaraja
Dark: Amon(Unleashed), Chernobog, Kati, Pluto, Satan(Awakened)
Water: Asherah, Cthulhu, Nike(Unleashed), Ryu-Oh
Thunder: Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justitia
Wind: Arianrod, Cu Chulainn, Isis
Light: Raphael, Artemis

I'm gonna assume I can dismiss Wind and Light as I'm probably lacking way too many things, Shingen and other SSRs for wind, a 3rd+ SSR for light.
My understanding for my own roster is that Fire/Dark/Thunder would need MT to complete the basis for the builds, whereas for Water the MT is there to improve upon the basics I've already laid out.
What Hime possibilities are there for me to pick that would provide a good boost or "make" a build for the respective elements?

Slashley
03-15-2019, 02:25 AM
My fire options are Uriel and Ares.Absolutely Uriel over Ares. No question about it.

However, if you have Managarm with Tish, then Michael would be a way better choice overall, IMO.
--
Fire (Have Belial, Herc axe MLB):
Ares AW
Mars
Amaterasu
Prometheus
Sonsaku
Yamaraja

Light (No relic weapon yet, can MLB instantly):
Michael AW
Eros
Raphael
Sol AW
Vishnu
--You either go Tish and be in a really good spot for the upcoming "just throw Light at it" meta, or since you have Belial, either Svarog (damage per turn extremely high) or Uriel (easily bursts for 2m, allowing you to skip phases in fights).

Up to you, really. Pick whatever you think is the best fit for your playstyle.
is it worth getting a miracle ticket would rather it if there is no reason tooWell, the only reason not to is your wallet. You could really use a Uriel for Fire or Cthulhu/Vohu for Water.
--
These are the himes I have:
Fire: Amaterasu, Ares(can awaken but not gonna yet), Beelzebub, Dakki, Mars, Prometheus, Yamaraja
Dark: Amon(Unleashed), Chernobog, Kati, Pluto, Satan(Awakened)
Water: Asherah, Cthulhu, Nike(Unleashed), Ryu-Oh
Thunder: Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justitia
Wind: Arianrod, Cu Chulainn, Isis
Light: Raphael, Artemis
--Nothing really stands out to me here. You have plenty of good foundations for teams so you can basically go anywhere you like. That's pretty rare, as usually RNG gives people trash there and gold here, making MTs a fairly simple choice. Your Dark team is clearly in the best spot, but probably in such a good spot that you don't even need to MT for it.

So the question is... what element do you like playing the best?

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 03:49 AM
ANothing really stands out to me here. You have plenty of good foundations for teams so you can basically go anywhere you like. That's pretty rare, as usually RNG gives people trash there and gold here, making MTs a fairly simple choice. Your Dark team is clearly in the best spot, but probably in such a good spot that you don't even need to MT for it.

So the question is... what element do you like playing the best?

Aside from Wind and Light which I prob need another SSR to tell what I lack and possibly even get a team going, it feels like all of my other elements can benefit very well from MT.

As for what element I like playing best, this is a little hard to answer. My fire team does a lot more damage per hit/spell compared to my other teams. My water team has more defenders than I need, but all 4 KH has very good synergy with each other so I end up doing decent damage. Living a lot longer also lets me pump out more damage in raids.
Can't say much for my Thunder and Dark teams as they were put together and leveled(both kh and weapon sklvl) hastily for tower and advent event. But I do see their strengths and definitely find both to be fun as well.

I might have to agree that in terms of my Dark team, it's in the best spot because there is synergy with and the Himes don't exactly have "upgrades" unlike my water team.
Just to make sure I'm not doing it wrong, my Dark team consists of Satan+Pluto staple, mainly running Kati+Chernobog for a faster burst team, Amon+Chernobog for rage control, and Amon+Paimon for AABing easy stuff. I assume this is why you mean it is in the best spot?

My Water team feels like it has a very good foundation for a team, but other than Ryu-Oh each hime has one or two better alternatives if I'm trying to "perfect" the team.

Thunder also has many possible choices I can choose from for 4th slot, but at the same time it feels like making-do with Ramiel is enough as well.

My Fire team probably has the worst and messiest foundation despite having the best weapon grid, but a good thing is the MT choice isn't as difficult. It's either Uriel of Svarog.

It does feel like my option would be more limited to either Fire or Thunder. Thunder and I get another 4 SSR elemental team at the cost of weaker mid-term potential. Also doesn't help with the fact water tower just ended.
Fire to finally replace Heph for the second carry I've been needing all this time.

I really don't know how I should proceed from here. If only I had an 100% eidolon it might've been an easier pick. I do have Anubis but I don't have the 5 extra, or was it 4, eidolons to hit 100%. Even if I did, my Dark team probably doesn't need the MT.

Sorry for ranting half the time. It seems like my options are too little yet too many at the same time and so I just can't come to a decision by myself without opinion and advice.

Kitty
03-15-2019, 03:57 AM
is it worth getting a miracle ticket would rather it if there is no reason too

get vohu manah lad

Slashley
03-15-2019, 04:21 AM
--
I might have to agree that in terms of my Dark team, it's in the best spot because there is synergy with and the Himes don't exactly have "upgrades" unlike my water team.
Just to make sure I'm not doing it wrong, my Dark team consists of Satan+Pluto staple, mainly running Kati+Chernobog for a faster burst team, Amon+Chernobog for rage control, and Amon+Paimon for AABing easy stuff. I assume this is why you mean it is in the best spot?Pretty much, yeah. Satan + Amon is -50%, which is the most important thing for a team. Well, it's not -50% yet, but should be somewhere this month, I think. Then you have Pluto who is 'lright (and others rate her higher than I do) and Chernobog for an overall damage dealer. It makes a good team (as soon as SSR Amon gets her rebalance).
I really don't know how I should proceed from here. If only I had an 100% eidolon it might've been an easier pick. I do have Anubis but I don't have the 5 extra, or was it 4, eidolons to hit 100%. Even if I did, my Dark team probably doesn't need the MT.You don't need the Dark Eidolons. 80% with 0 Dark Eidolons is still amazing. Obviously, having 5 Dark sub-Eidolons is better, especially when using double Anubis.

With Anubis, committing to Dark is an option. I guess the best one would be Berith, who would be a sidegrade to Cherno against Light and a decent upgrade everywhere else. I don't know is it worth it, but it is an option.
It does feel like my option would be more limited to either Fire or Thunder. Thunder and I get another 4 SSR elemental team at the cost of weaker mid-term potential. Also doesn't help with the fact water tower just ended.As you said, for Fire it would be either Svarog or Uriel.

For Thunder... Mammon would let you hit -50% without help from Soul, allowing you to run Shingen basically. Awakened Brahma is amazing damage output, but requires her to be at full health after Bursting, so she's unreliable. Athena is the absolute god against Water enemies, so if you only run with elemental advantage, that's certainly a very strong option. Phantom Elemental Lord Awakened Thor is the gambler's choice, allowing you to just outright win any fight whenever the RNG favors you. Marduk will soon get her super powerful Awakening. Tyr will have very good spike damage as soon as her rebalance comes along, not sure when that is.
... holy crap that is a lot of options.

In the end, it comes down to what you want. If you want to build for the next Tower, it'll be Svarog/Uriel. If you want to commit to Dark, Berith. Or if you want to pump your Thunder, well, take your pick. Good luck!
Or just dickpick.

Yseo
03-15-2019, 04:28 AM
It's definitively going to be Vohu for me, no question about it

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 04:52 AM
In the end, it comes down to what you want. If you want to build for the next Tower, it'll be Svarog/Uriel. If you want to commit to Dark, Berith. Or if you want to pump your Thunder, well, take your pick. Good luck!
Or just dickpick.

If I had to sum up my situation in a very simple way...
Use on Thunder-> Potentially able to do R4/R5 Water Accessory with better grid
Use accessories to buff Water team-> ^ for Fire.
Use accessories to strengthen Fire team - >Shit my fire lacks a good carry so triple tiaras don't help as much
Use on Water-> Farm R4/R5 Fire Accessories with better grid
Use accessories to strengthen Fire team - >Shit my fire lacks a good carry so triple tiaras don't help as much
Use on Fire->Finally fire team has awesome carry->Shit, Thunder needs more time invested to do R4/R5.... ->Shit, Water needs.....->Shit, Fire needs......for triple tiaras
Back to #1.

So yeah, it's like a never ending cycle of debate... with a confused boner...

Berith seems very strong, but probably needs a healer to use her for her maximum potential. Without a decent healer to keep her alive while she soaks damage/proc fortitude, is she still worth it? She's still probably a good replacement for Kali, but somehow I just love Kali's design (both art and potential for a fast team) so that too makes me feel kinda not as interested.
I'm also not as sure about committing to Dark, there's like a lot of people do not view Dark as an element with good end-game potential/strength. Well, I'm no where near end-game so I don't exactly have my own opinion on this matter and I'm probably not yet affected?

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 05:51 AM
Up to you, really. Pick whatever you think is the best fit for your playstyle.Well, the only reason not to is your wallet. You could really use a Uriel for Fire or Cthulhu/Vohu for Water..

I mean will be first time paing in this game so I guess I don't want too if there is no reason too. So which would be a bigger boost to my team vohu or uriel in your opinion?

Orin
03-15-2019, 06:02 AM
Need help with MT. I main Dark with Anubis (and Thunder my 2nd strongest), dont have Shingen yet (3 more UE to go). For now i use Herc with his Axe (-def debuff). My dark SSR - Amon(Unleashed) and Osiris. So my options for dark i think 1) Satan (after Amon rebalance -50% def so i can run Shingen MEX in the future) 2) Pluto (blocks, dmg cut, party atk up - who cares about debuff res?).
My other SSR (but they wpn grids are garbage): Fire - Dakki, Yamaraja; Water - Ea, Neptune; Wind - Odin, Isis; Thunder - Baal U, Mammon, Brahma; Light - Shamash, Vishnu.

Thx, any advice is appreciated.

Yseo
03-15-2019, 06:09 AM
I mean will be first time paing in this game so I guess I don't want too if there is no reason too. So which would be a bigger boost to my team vohu or uriel in your opinion?

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either of those Kamis. Vohu and Uriel hold the same roles which is to deal heavy burst dmg with fast burst gauge build, except that Vohu has a ATK/DEF elemental debuff (30%) which is super nice while Uriel focuses more on dealing enormous burst dmg. I have a preference for Vohu imo, you also have very interesting and strong fire Kamis so i'd pick Vohu for you in order to be beastly with Water since you have most of the "core" water kamis in your pocket. Plus, the event water weapons are really powerful compared to the fire ones so normally water grid should be better than fire grid.

Just my opinion.

Slashley
03-15-2019, 06:15 AM
--
I'm also not as sure about committing to Dark, there's like a lot of people do not view Dark as an element with good end-game potential/strength. Well, I'm no where near end-game so I don't exactly have my own opinion on this matter and I'm probably not yet affected?For people who have access to literally everything, yes, Dark is awful. But for everyone else - which is almost freaking anyone - you use what you have.

You have a strong Dark team (as soon as SSR Amon rebalance hits) and Anubis. That means you can farm all AQ5s with ease as soon as your Dark Grid is complete. How many Envy Axes have you picked up? If you have several, Berith won't need any healing since you'll be swimming in HP. Here, have a video of a full FLB Dark Grid, just lacking slvl20 -> 30 on one Hammer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-ZirFx874
That boss would've been very dead even without being Light. Since you have Anubis, you'll hit for ~25% harder... ... in theory. But I doubt that you have full FLB Grid available to you...

But again, committing to Dark won't be necessary for you. You already have a fully functional Dark team (when SSR Amon rebalance hits), so you don't need to MT for it. Unless you want to fully commit to it.
I mean will be first time paing in this game so I guess I don't want too if there is no reason too. So which would be a bigger boost to my team vohu or uriel in your opinion?Take your pick. Both elements have a very different playstyle and these Hime play to that strength. Well, Vohu has the added benefit of being super fast, but that doesn't help when the rest of your team isn't.

You like to see huge numbers? Pick Awakened Uriel, who will Burst for 2m against everything (even Water if you can debuff it, not joking).
You like to debuff the enemy and roll over it through means of control? Pick Vohu, but remember that she's not as effective off-element.
Need help with MT. I main Dark with Anubis (and Thunder my 2nd strongest), dont have Shingen yet (3 more UE to go). For now i use Herc with his Axe (-def debuff). My dark SSR - Amon(Unleashed) and Osiris. So my options for dark i think 1) Satan (after Amon rebalance -50% def so i can run Shingen MEX in the future) 2) Pluto (blocks, dmg cut, party atk up - who cares about debuff res?).--With Anubis, I'd focus on Dark. Personally, I'd say Satan so that you can run Shingen, but others might tell you Pluto and stick to Herc for -50% Def.

AutoCrimson
03-15-2019, 06:20 AM
Need help with MT. I main Dark with Anubis (and Thunder my 2nd strongest), dont have Shingen yet (3 more UE to go). For now i use Herc with his Axe (-def debuff). My dark SSR - Amon(Unleashed) and Osiris. So my options for dark i think 1) Satan (after Amon rebalance -50% def so i can run Shingen MEX in the future) 2) Pluto (blocks, dmg cut, party atk up - who cares about debuff res?).
My other SSR (but they wpn grids are garbage): Fire - Dakki, Yamaraja; Water - Ea, Neptune; Wind - Odin, Isis; Thunder - Baal U, Mammon, Brahma; Light - Shamash, Vishnu.

Thx, any advice is appreciated.

personally, i'd go with Satan

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 09:33 AM
Guess I will go with vohu then since I am happy with fire even though it has much less SSRs I feel its still pretty strong. Maybe vohu is what I need to get same feeling from water

trew
03-15-2019, 09:41 AM
Hello, I want help with Miracle ticket.

I have a fire team, right now:
Svarog (awakened)
Uriel
Mars
Brynhildr (the one I want to change)

Soul: Herc (with ability damage skill. If I remove brynhildr, maybe atk buf or heal?)

Which hime should I add? Maybe amaterasu?

Thanks for the help

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 09:53 AM
You have a strong Dark team (as soon as SSR Amon rebalance hits) and Anubis. That means you can farm all AQ5s with ease as soon as your Dark Grid is complete. How many Envy Axes have you picked up? If you have several, Berith won't need any healing since you'll be swimming in HP. Here, have a video of a full FLB Dark Grid, just lacking slvl20 -> 30 on one Hammer:

That boss would've been very dead even without being Light. Since you have Anubis, you'll hit for ~25% harder... ... in theory. But I doubt that you have full FLB Grid available to you...

I might've made a mistake...?
I got back into the game just in time for Envy(had slightly more than two weeks to prep, barely managed to get final copy of Monoceros in time) but I was under the impression I was supposed to MLB my event stuffs, so I now have 1 copy, not 5. I did somehow get Phantom axe 2 days ago...

Just trying to clarify about Anubis, I read somewhere, and had thought these 100%+ based on # eidolons had a mucher lower base than the80% you mentioned before, somewhere around 40 or 50. Are you sure its 80%? Cause if it is, Imma swap over to her even though its LB0.

Well, Vohu has the added benefit of being super fast, but that doesn't help when the rest of your team isn't.
You like to see huge numbers? Pick Awakened Uriel, who will Burst for 2m against everything (even Water if you can debuff it, not joking).

Hmm, I'm tempted to pick Uriel now. Vohu is a nice upgrade but as you've mentioned, the rest of my water team is too slow. And since just like my Dark team, my water pretty much is too a fully functional team.
Meanwhile, my Fire team lacks a second carry, currently running Ama+Ares+Mars+Heph as you've suggested before in the Q&A thread. Uriel would be the second carry I need(even svarog would help) to replace Heph and have the foundations finally set for my fire.

So would it be correct to say: My Water and Dark team has a good base for Hime, they just need a better weapon grid to perform even better. My fire has a good weapon grid, but lacks the Himes to utilize it well. Thus using MT for Uriel would benefit me a lot more than using MT for Vohu/Snowraph/Shiva etc. or Berith.

Slashley
03-15-2019, 11:02 AM
I might've made a mistake...?
I got back into the game just in time for Envy(had slightly more than two weeks to prep, barely managed to get final copy of Monoceros in time) but I was under the impression I was supposed to MLB my event stuffs, so I now have 1 copy, not 5.No, you didn't make a mistake. You're meant to MLB your stuff, it's just that we've already had five Envy Axes from the start of the game.
Holy shit you have a fuckton of stuff for somebody as new as you are... my bad :sweat:

You're not going to get the same Grid as I have. There will only ever be one more Envy rewards ever. You will, however, eventually get something similar. What you're looking at is... ~1.8 years of hard work. Kamihime is not a short term game. For you though... since they nerfed the Union events, it could take longer than 1.5 years. THANKS DMM DEVS.
Just trying to clarify about Anubis, I read somewhere, and had thought these 100%+ based on # eidolons had a mucher lower base than the80% you mentioned before, somewhere around 40 or 50. Are you sure its 80%? Cause if it is, Imma swap over to her even though its LB0.Absolutely sure. Anubis is 80%+((4%+(1xLimitBreak))xDarkSubEidolon). Uh, that means is, if you have no Dark Sub Eidolons there is no difference between 100% Anubis and a 120% one. 80% is the very minimum that you can get.

You might be confusing the numbers with the Event Eidolons, which offer up to 50% Elem with 5 Subs. Those are AWFUL in general.
Hmm, I'm tempted to pick Uriel now.Uriel is very stronk. Notice that my Fire Grid is nowhere near modern as I've focused on Dark and Thunder for ages now, yet my record (against 10 Def Wind with -50% Def) is 2.1m. That means 3m if burst cap wasn't a thing.

However, please notice that she does take a while to set up damage numbers like that. She gains 400% Burst damage per 2 turns, max at 2000%. So turn9 she can deal damage like that. With 550% Awakened base, she needs to punch for ~78k to reach 2m. You'll probably need debuffs for that, you'd know how much your Fire team punches for.
And I'm still leaving out second ability 30%, because at 4t CD it doesn't impact Uriel much, except of course granting burst cap.

Of course, Uriel can deal loads of damage even without ALL that wind-up time. Every 2 turns is really fast.
--
So would it be correct to say: My Water and Dark team has a good base for Hime, they just need a better weapon grid to perform even better. My fire has a good weapon grid, but lacks the Himes to utilize it well. Thus using MT for Uriel would benefit me a lot more than using MT for Vohu/Snowraph/Shiva etc. or Berith.Everything NEEDS a good Grid to perform well.

But yes, that's the gist of it. At least, that's what I think.

By the way, while it's not required... would it be about time to register? :sweat:
It was a pain to go find your Water team for this post...

kyc992
03-15-2019, 12:05 PM
By the way, while it's not required... would it be about time to register? :sweat:
It was a pain to go find your Water team for this post...
Done, I actually didn't think I'd end up using the HBC forum this much, hahaha.

You might be confusing the numbers with the Event Eidolons, which offer up to 50% Elem with 5 Subs. Those are AWFUL in general.
Ahh, this might be what I read on which lead me into assuming the same for Anubis. But I did test her out, and it really is a very nice bonus, averaging 15% damage increase AABing raids, and managed to hit 10m once manually a Light raid I hosted.

However, please notice that she does take a while to set up damage numbers like that. She gains 400% Burst damage per 2 turns, max at 2000%. So turn9 she can deal damage like that.
I assume I shouldn't be stalling Full Bursts for the cap unless I'm unlucky and am only 1-2 turns away to cap/rage. But would that make her weaker than/equal to Svarog for overall damage?

My Fire team is sitting on average 7k hp so I thought Uriel would've been the better choice since I'm likely to survive less turns than what might be required of Svarog to catch up on damage compared to Uriel's damage spike. Or is it actually the other way around, Svarog constantly deals more damage per turn and higher overall damage until the moment Uriel spikes?

Actually, since fire SSR Amon is coming out soon, I'm probably gonna be spending a few hundred...(x10)... for her. If I do end up getting fire Amon, which of the two would benefit more? Checking Sanahtlig's reference on Amon, it seems like she provides burst and elemental damage for the team. Faster bursts=more overall damage within the same time limit, but the feeling of it speeding up Uriel's burst(less stacks) seems to make Svarog a better pick in this scenario.

I'm starting to feel like the conversation is heading into a direction where I probably best move back to the Q&A section, hahaha.

Dejnov
03-15-2019, 12:22 PM
So I'm definitely looking for help with the MTix since Takeminakata ISN'T in the choice list (thought this one was going to be easy).

I currently main Light/Dark with my Water team next on the list of decent. No 100% Eidolons just event ones.

Lists as follows: SSRs (unless noted)

Light: MichaelAW, Tishtrya, SolAW, and LightSatan / SRs in reserve
Dark: Samael, Chernobog, Pluto, and Osiris / Satan and Hades in reserve
Water: Ryu-Oh, Saraswati, Cthulhu and Poseidon / SRs in reserve
Wind: Odin, Titania, Gaia and Oberon (SR) / SRs in reserve
Fire: Sonsaku, Amaterasu and Hephaestus (SR) and Brynhildr (SR) / SRs in reserve
Thunder: Mammon and Azrael (SR), Cyclops (SR), and Gryla (SR) / SRs in reserve

I would like to help my Light team, but if I can't I'm looking for a strong pull for the Fire/Wind/Thunder teams.

Any suggestions?

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Ahh, this might be what I read on which lead me into assuming the same for Anubis. But I did test her out, and it really is a very nice bonus, averaging 15% damage increase AABing raids, and managed to hit 10m once manually a Light raid I hosted.Just for the record in case you didn't know, Ult Disasters have 8 base Def. So they take lots more damage than basically all other content. Don't base your damage on them please~
I assume I shouldn't be stalling Full Bursts for the cap unless I'm unlucky and am only 1-2 turns away to cap/rage. But would that make her weaker than/equal to Svarog for overall damage?You probably should. Off-element, the damage bonus is 50% for a Full Burst (and 72.5% on-element). This means that a Uriel alone deals 2m damage, but a Uriel in a Full Burst deals effective 3m (or 3,45m on-element) damage. The same goes for all Hime. In general, unless you absolutely must, ALWAYS go for Full Bursts. Some "must" cases are stuff like murderous Overdrives going off that very turn, so you might as well Burst with what you have than die.

Now, Uriel has a massive Combo rate (dealing plenty damage per turn), and even a massive buff for more burst meter gain (gaining 17.5 burst per hit) so she's pretty much the first one ready to Burst first, AND even Bursts like a goddamn truck. So you might be asking, is Svarog even on the same tier as that bullshit?

And the answer is very much yes.
Awakened Svarog gives your entire team 40% permanent Assault. Not some 3/5 uptime 20% bullshit like Arthur, but 40% with full uptime (well, not available from turn1, but stacks up to 40% eventually). This is particularly good for new players (who still have low Assault), but is still noticeable even for veterans. In addition, Svarog is one of the few Hime that actually has a strong as fuck abilities. Effectively, in addition to Svarog's normal attacks, she also gains a double attack from ability damage. Usually Hime like this are fucked over by the damage cap and don't work like this in reality, but Svarog's damage cap is obviously typoed so it won't become a problem to anyone who isn't a whaliest of whales (your normal attacks need to be punching for 130k before you start having problems, but more like 150k). So effectively, on top of that 40% permanent Assault to the ENTIRE team, she also punches for 3-5 per turn. Every. Single. Turn. (on average)

So yeah, it's mostly a matter of preference. Whileas Uriel will usually punch 2-3 times per turn, it's just less than Svarog. However, Svarog won't let you skip entire phases of a fight. Oh, and I think the biggest whales of DMM have replaced Svarog now, with limited edition SOS-dan Haruhi. Not sure about Uriel's fate.
Actually, since fire SSR Amon is coming out soon, I'm probably gonna be spending a few hundred...(x10)... for her. If I do end up getting fire Amon, which of the two would benefit more? Checking Sanahtlig's reference on Amon, it seems like she provides burst and elemental damage for the team. Faster bursts=more overall damage within the same time limit, but the feeling of it speeding up Uriel's burst(less stacks) seems to make Svarog a better pick in this scenario.Welp, that'd explain why you have so much shit...
Notice that as amazing as Sanahtlig's guide used to be, he just isn't as invested into the game as he used to be. As such, take it with a pinch of salt when it comes to upcoming content.

For the record, I think the rates in this game are so low that spending money on any non-guaranteed is a scam, but it's your money to spend. As for Fire SSR Amon, I'm not sure. My Fire team is weak enough that I haven't particularly cared to look into it, so hopefully somebody else will let you know if she's good for you or not.
--
Light: MichaelAW, Tishtrya, SolAW, and LightSatan / SRs in reserve
--You have the best of the best right now, but all Light Hime are going to be crazy. As for which one would be right for you, well, hopefully somebody else will answer that.

kyc992
03-15-2019, 01:44 PM
Awakened Svarog gives your entire team 40% permanent Assault. Not some 3/5 uptime 20% bullshit like Arthur, but 40% with full uptime (well, not available from turn1, but stacks up to 40% eventually). This is particularly good for new players (who still have low Assault), but is still noticeable even for veterans.

(your normal attacks need to be punching for 130k before you start having problems, but more like 150k). So effectively, on top of that 40% permanent Assault to the ENTIRE team, she also punches for 3-5 per turn. Every. Single. Turn. (on average)

However, Svarog won't let you skip entire phases of a fight. Oh, and I think the biggest whales of DMM have replaced Svarog now, with limited edition SOS-dan Haruhi.

How achievable is it to be hitting 150k or close to it without Svarog? Also how important is phase skipping for end-game? I know skipping a rage phase can be game changing if I don't have the damage/hp or even damage cuts to survive, but that could be because I'm still currently quite weak.

For the record, I think the rates in this game are so low that spending money on any non-guaranteed is a scam, but it's your money to spend. As for Fire SSR Amon, I'm not sure. My Fire team is weak enough that I haven't particularly cared to look into it, so hopefully somebody else will let you know if she's good for you or not.

Only thing right now is that I don't know if she's going to be a limited SSR, and whether or not future MTs will have her. If I can wait for later to potentially grab her then I'm probably not gonna test my luck on release. Main reason I had a huge boost in SSR quantity was because I wanted Kali. Stockings on the left, pan2 and thigh+tight on the right, and she's a loli. Lost to temptation there, hahaha.

Slashley
03-15-2019, 01:57 PM
How achievable is it to be hitting 150k or close to it without Svarog?-- Not very. I am punching for ~100k (with debuffs) on all Hime who don't have massive self-buffs (such as Ares), with P2W Eidolon that'd be ~125k per punch.
-- Also how important is phase skipping for end-game? --Very. A lot of the game has turned into a damage test, such as AQ5 which basically WILL kill you on turn6 if you don't do voodoo.

Supposedly it only gets worse in the future, but with zero DMM experience, I can't say for sure. But PF - that thing that gets you spike damage - is extremely valued for a reason.
Only thing right now is that I don't know if she's going to be a limited SSR, --She shouldn't be. Or I've made a mistake in the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479), which gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

Keyen
03-15-2019, 02:27 PM
The discussion is interesting, i'm myself wondering if I will ever get a miracle ticket and if so, who. I believe that Uriel would be better, but then I was asking myself something. If Shngen is currently the best soul late game and PF is a good part of what it is making her good, wouldn't be an anti-synergy? PF doesn't benefit uriel in the slightest, since she is hitting the cap anyway? Or I missed something?

Slashley
03-15-2019, 02:44 PM
The discussion is interesting, i'm myself wondering if I will ever get a miracle ticket and if so, who. I believe that Uriel would be better, but then I was asking myself something. If Shngen is currently the best soul late game and PF is a good part of what it is making her good, wouldn't be an anti-synergy? PF doesn't benefit uriel in the slightest, since she is hitting the cap anyway? Or I missed something?Pretty much, but Uriel hits for so much it doesn't matter. You'll still want PF for the rest of your team.

As for should you buy a Miracle Ticket, well, that depends on your finances. Miracle Tickets are by faaaaaaaaaaaaar the best thing you can pay for - if you think that you should pay for virtual goods in the first place. And that's... well, questionable.

As for who you should buy, depends on your teams. And whether or not you have 100% Eidolons.

kyc992
03-15-2019, 02:58 PM
I might just wait until SSR Fire Amon is out before buying the ticket, and if I get the impossible I might end up with Uriel/Svarog/Amon on pull.
IF i get Amon(or nothing), I might just grab Uriel, save up jewels for Haruhi and test my luck. Would be great to get Svarog from guaranteed gachas, but if I don't get anything, I'll just grab Svarog with my next MT assuming I don't get anything decent for my other elements.
Thoughts?

Edit: Reason I'm not getting Svarog first... I need 9 turns to hit max stacks, but I'll first need to live that long in a raid fight and if I can't, I'm probably too weak to begin with. Uriel's burst could potentially be the lifesaver I need for GO/ACCQs etc. even though Svarog might potentially provide a good overall performance. Btw, what's special about Haruhi? Couldn't find skill info.

Yseo
03-15-2019, 04:02 PM
I might just wait until SSR Fire Amon is out before buying the ticket, and if I get the impossible I might end up with Uriel/Svarog/Amon on pull.

SSR Fire Amon won't be obtainable by Miracle Tickets.

Keyen
03-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Hum, let's say I get a miracle ticket. Since I started recently and I won't be able to awaken either Svarog or Uriel anytime soon, which one is better unawakened? I believe that the burst cap increase for uriel is only unlocked in awaken state (But even 1 million cap would do a long way where I am), so she is losing a lot of punch, but maybe it's also the case of svarog?

VeryVoodoo
03-15-2019, 04:13 PM
You'll want to awaken Uriel first.

Though from a new player's perspective, not sure if you'll reach the caps anyway and maybe svarog assault buffs would be more useful for you. :think:

But ye, if you can work on getting a maxed SL20 grid for fire quickly, even if it's mostly SRs, Uriel will do most of the heavy lifting for you.

kyc992
03-15-2019, 04:25 PM

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. What I meant was being lucky and managing to grab an SSR from the 10chain itself, which would allow me to use my miracle ticket for a 2nd(uriel/svarog).

MrTouchdown
03-15-2019, 06:03 PM

Well in the DMM version SSR Fire Amon is available for Miracle Ticket exchange

Itoshira
03-15-2019, 06:05 PM
She will be available from the next Miracle Ticket on Taco.

Ragnadam
03-15-2019, 10:06 PM
I'll probably go for Sol on this one

(if you wish i'm selling my sick water team, google kamihime-water-line-up-with-rudra)

Kitty
03-16-2019, 04:37 AM
I'll probably go for Sol on this one

(if you wish i'm selling my sick water team, google kamihime-water-line-up-with-rudra)

why Sol? who are the other candidates for light? imo, Sol isn't really worth mtixing anymore.

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 05:41 AM
no loli no life

Kitty
03-16-2019, 05:53 AM
ignoring the pedophile, Sol used to be #1, and still is for light (healer wise,) I suppose. But Michael is a better choice if you don't already have her. Or Tishtrya because she works wonders with Lugh, who comes out in 10 months.

Slashley
03-16-2019, 06:03 AM
-- But Michael is a better choice if you don't already have her. Or Tishtrya because she works wonders with Lugh, who comes out in 10 months.Tish is insane even without Lugh, but yeah. I agree, as nice (body) as Sol is, I wouldn't Miracle Ticket her without having the current backbone of Light right now - Michael and Tish.

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 06:11 AM
i apologize for a bit of offtopic, but you are really funny one, Kitty

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 08:36 AM
I have a question regarding tish since she was mentioned here . I have her if she is so good how are you supposed to use her?

Slashley
03-16-2019, 08:45 AM
I have a question regarding tish since she was mentioned here . I have her if she is so good how are you supposed to use her?You will need her at level 75 for her upgraded Trpl+ buff, which turns into an insane 5t, 3 CD 50% buff. So just buff buff buff. That's her main use. Once Light gets access to Tiaras, that'll be 91% Combo rate from that buff alone.

First ability is a debuff and in a frame that Light was sorely lacking, and you use the third to heal up whenever necessary.

Kitty
03-16-2019, 08:47 AM
I have a question regarding tish since she was mentioned here . I have her if she is so good how are you supposed to use her?

Abi 1 - Deal Light DMG to an enemy and applies ATK/DEF↓ (B Frame -15%) and Affliction RST↓ (6T CD, 180 sec)
Abi 2 - Crit↑ (+50%), ATK↑ (C Frame +50%) and Triple attack↑ (A Frame +50%) to an ally. (5T CD, lasts 3T)
Abi 3 - Fully heals an ally. Applies Evasion Rate and Dark RST ↑ (+30%). Consumes 20% of max HP (6T CD, lasts 5T)

Assist - Burst Gauge↑ (+10%) when using Abilities
Burst - Applies a 250 HP Regeneration, a 1000 HP Barrier and DEF↑ (S&W Frame +100%) to self for 3 turns

tl;dr - completely heals any chosen girl (GREAT for Lugh in the future.) Replaces SS as an ex ability if you still use it, and makes other debuffs more likely to land.
fast burster and gives an ally an amazing set of buffs.

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 08:49 AM

you either use the threesome with Mika/Tish/future_Lugh, supplemented by Meta, or you use Sol/Eros... and i i think SSRArty

Kitty
03-16-2019, 08:50 AM
you either use the threesome with Mika/Tish/future_Lugh, supplemented by Meta, or you use Sol/Eros... and i i think SSRArty

don't forget about Iris.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the replies. I guess I just didn't focus on my light team yet so no idea other than Micheal and sol are good

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 08:58 AM
don't forget about Iris.

that is why i mentioned only 3 himes, with Meta as first sub, but whatever

well, light is common meta on taco for 1 year forward

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 03:47 PM
I am currently trying to decide between fire and light. I have both belial and managarmr, but my fire grid is much better than my light.

Fire team: argos, raguel, konohana-sakuya (sr), hephaestus, subs molech, eligos

Light team: ssr artemis, shamash, atum, belobog, subs djehuti, diana

fire grid: 18k vs light grid: 13k, partially because I've been working on fire but also because of event weapons. The current event is my first light event (started playing January this year) so I'm currently working on the event ssr weapons. I also have a phantom lance that boosts my disaster sr lances and typhon lance for my fire grid, whereas light does not get that boost. Eventually, I could get a phantom axe grid for light (after both light and phantom UE, so this would be September.

My original plan was to save up for fire amon (currently at 22k jewels) and if i got fire amon then ticket a fire (uriel/svarog) and use that as a foundation for my fire team. However, it seems like light is becoming the new meta and I'm wondering if I should instead focus on light, in which case I would save up for lugh and ticket a light. Even though I have 3 light ssrs, they don't really seem meta except ssr artemis, so I'm not sure which way to focus. If I were to do the latter and focus on light, who would I ticket, and for the former, is there a different fire I should consider?

AnimeTiddyExpert
03-16-2019, 06:05 PM
If I'm mainly focusing on water and dark, who should I get for this ticket?

My current water team is Cthulhu, SSR Nike, Snow Raph and Belphegor. I also have Aphrodite and Neptune. If I go with water I should probably get Asherah or Vohu right? but which one?

My dark team is Osiris, Susanoo, Thanatos and Nyarla. I've heard a lot of good things about Pluto so if I spend the ticket on dark I might get her. But I'm kind of reluctant to invest in dark since I've heard it will be the worst element for a while.

I also have Titania for wind and Uriel for fire. I hear pulling Titania is good enough reason by itself to make a wind team (plus my main team right now is water so a strong wind team would work perfectly with it) and that uriel + svarog is broken so I've also thought about using the miracle ticket on those elements, but I don't have 100% eidolons for them like I do with water and dark.

Kitty
03-16-2019, 06:26 PM
If I'm mainly focusing on water and dark, who should I get for this ticket?

My current water team is Cthulhu, SSR Nike, Snow Raph and Belphegor. I also have Aphrodite and Neptune. If I go with water I should probably get Asherah or Vohu right? but which one?

My dark team is Osiris, Susanoo, Thanatos and Nyarla. I've heard a lot of good things about Pluto so if I spend the ticket on dark I might get her. But I'm kind of reluctant to invest in dark since I've heard it will be the worst element for a while.

I also have Titania for wind and Uriel for fire. I hear pulling Titania is good enough reason by itself to make a wind team (plus my main team right now is water so a strong wind team would work perfectly with it) and that uriel + svarog is broken so I've also thought about using the miracle ticket on those elements, but I don't have 100% eidolons for them like I do with water and dark.

fuck dark, go for Vohu Manah 100% lad

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 07:52 PM
Abi 2 - (5T CD, lasts 3T)

3CD lasts 5T

Wolfheinirich
03-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Mtix has arrived again, and I am once again looking for some advise. I don't have any particular element I want to focus on, just want to supplement the weakest team.

Here is my current lineup:
Fire: Svarog AW, Mars, Acala, Uriel, Sonsaku, Amaterasu, EoH Beelzebub and Ra
Water: Shiva, Ryu-Oh, Saraswati, Cthulhu, Poseidon, Celia, Water Osiris, Aphrodite, Ea and Nike U
Wind: Odin, Titania, Azazel, Hastur, Set, Aether and Cybele U
Thunder: Mammon, Jupiter, Athena, TW Michael, Marduk, LF Aphrodite and CT Ryu-Oh
Light: Frey, Metatron, MM Tsukuyomi, Michael AW, Sol AW, Vishnu, Eros, Raphael and Atum
Dark: Susanoo, Satan AW, Thanatos, Nephthys, Berith, Amon U, Osiris, Chernobog, Hades and Samael.

After actually typing out the list, seems pretty obvious to me that I should add something to the Wind team.
Is there any particular Hime that I should invest in?

Thanks in advance.

Tanukimo
03-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Mtix has arrived again, and I am once again looking for some advise. I don't have any particular element I want to focus on, just want to supplement the weakest team.

Here is my current lineup:
Fire: Svarog AW, Mars, Acala, Uriel, Sonsaku, Amaterasu, EoH Beelzebub and Ra
Water: Shiva, Ryu-Oh, Saraswati, Cthulhu, Poseidon, Celia, Water Osiris, Aphrodite, Ea and Nike U
Thunder: Mammon, Jupiter, Athena, TW Michael, Marduk, LF Aphrodite and CT Ryu-Oh
Light: Frey, Metatron, MM Tsukuyomi, Michael AW, Sol AW, Vishnu, Eros, Raphael and Atum
Dark: Susanoo, Satan AW, Thanatos, Nephthys, Berith, Amon U, Osiris, Chernobog, Hades and Samael.

After actually typing out the list, seems pretty obvious to me that I should add something to the Wind team.
Is there any particular Hime that I should invest in?

Thanks in advance.

For wind, I'd get Cú Chulainn. She'd be a solid addition to your team and gets even better with her awakening in a few months. Your thunder looks pretty strong with Aphrodite, so another option would be Baal Unleashed, but tower is already over so that might not be a priority for you.

Slashley
03-17-2019, 12:41 AM
--
--
After actually typing out the list, seems pretty obvious to me that I should add something to the Wind team.... really?
Especially after Azazel Awakening (still ages away), you're reaaaaally not going to have any problems. If anything you might want to get Gaia as that ought to be useful against Thunder Rag or other nasty content, but if you're not feeling that defensive playstyle, fair enough.

Didn't you have Belial? If so, you're missing out on Uriel.

And lastly, Light is going to be stupid as fuck in the upcoming year. You have Michael, but not Tish. So that's also an option.

You utter hacker also have Thunder Aphro somehow (AND Thunder Ryu-Oh), so investing in Thunder would be fine too. That would be Raiko or SSR Baal, I guess.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 02:09 AM
... so investing in Thunder would be fine too. That would be Raiko or SSR Baal, I guess.

Don't forget Marduk

Gludateton
03-17-2019, 02:27 AM
He has Marduk.

Kitty
03-17-2019, 03:24 AM

Pluto or Tishtrya prolly.

Tish for obvious reasons.. Michael/Tish/Frey/Tsuku until the better himes like Lugh/Iris come out. (and Metatron gets her awakening.)

Satan AW/Berith/Amon U/Pluto will make a good team once Amon gets her update. (Thanatos in her place til the update, of course.)
Doesn't look like you're lacking on any elements, especially not wind.

... or Baal U.

Wolfheinirich
03-17-2019, 07:14 AM
For wind, I'd get Cú Chulainn. She'd be a solid addition to your team and gets even better with her awakening in a few months. Your thunder looks pretty strong with Aphrodite, so another option would be Baal Unleashed, but tower is already over so that might not be a priority for you.

Haven't thought about Cu, I'll take a good look at her.

Skyryder
03-17-2019, 07:32 AM
Also looking for advice again on next SSR to pick for Miracle. No real team preference to improve, so I'm looking for a hime that will improve any of my teams in general. Here's my current lineups:

Fire: Ares [AW], Svarog [AW], Amaterasu, Dakki / Other SSRs: Acala
Water: Ea, Shiva, Nike U, Asherah / Other SSRs: Saraswati
Wind: Cybele U, Cu Chulain, Azazel, Gaia / Other SSRs: Titania [AW], Arianrod, Nephthys [Wind]
Thunder: Tyr, Jupiter, Raiko, Athena / Other SSRs: Baal U,
Light: Michael, Frey, Sol [AW], Eros / Other SSRs: Atum, Metatron
Dark: Satan [AW], Hades, Osiris, Amaterasu [Dark] / Other SSRs: Amon U, Pluto, Berith

I think my weakest teams overall are Water/Thunder, but I definitely am swapping Tyr or Jupiter for Baal U once she's maxed, was thinking about Thor as a possible pick. Uriel would probably be my pick for my Fire team, but maybe there's another hime that would help improve my teams more?

Wolfheinirich
03-17-2019, 07:33 AM
... really?
Especially after Azazel Awakening (still ages away), you're reaaaaally not going to have any problems. If anything you might want to get Gaia as that ought to be useful against Thunder Rag or other nasty content, but if you're not feeling that defensive playstyle, fair enough.

Didn't you have Belial? If so, you're missing out on Uriel.

And lastly, Light is going to be stupid as fuck in the upcoming year. You have Michael, but not Tish. So that's also an option.

You utter hacker also have Thunder Aphro somehow (AND Thunder Ryu-Oh), so investing in Thunder would be fine too. That would be Raiko or SSR Baal, I guess.

I felt like I was struggling on the Wind to clear guild order but that could be just me. I do like being about to soak up the nasty damage, very satisfying so before I made this post I was thinking Gaia.

Ah yes, I haven't Awaken Uriel, working on getting there but my priority has been working on the element that has advantage on the current event... getting there eventually. My resources are stretch quite thin across all elements

Lots of Light hime came since I spent the last MT on Michael but I should look into how Tish could fit into the team, based on comments I have read so far.

What can I say, I am a sucker for limited waifu, I am a waifu collector afterall and Thunder Aphrodite and Ryu-Oh are top tier for me, I whaled so hard for them I still feel the pain, but no regret.

Wolfheinirich
03-17-2019, 08:02 AM
Pluto or Tishtrya prolly.

Tish for obvious reasons.. Michael/Tish/Frey/Tsuku until the better himes like Lugh/Iris come out. (and Metatron gets her awakening.)

Satan AW/Berith/Amon U/Pluto will make a good team once Amon gets her update. (Thanatos in her place til the update, of course.)
Doesn't look like you're lacking on any elements, especially not wind.

... or Baal U.

I am not as familiar with the future hime or update, so your information is very much appreciated.

As a waifu collector though, there is no stopping, just looking for the next top tier waifu I should collect!

Slashley
03-17-2019, 08:09 AM
Fire: Ares [AW], Svarog [AW], Amaterasu, Dakki / Other SSRs: Acala
Water: Ea, Shiva, Nike U, Asherah / Other SSRs: Saraswati
Wind: Cybele U, Cu Chulain, Azazel, Gaia / Other SSRs: Titania [AW], Arianrod, Nephthys [Wind]
Thunder: Tyr, Jupiter, Raiko, Athena / Other SSRs: Baal U,
Light: Michael, Frey, Sol [AW], Eros / Other SSRs: Atum, Metatron
Dark: Satan [AW], Hades, Osiris, Amaterasu [Dark] / Other SSRs: Amon U, Pluto, BerithFire: Uriel
Water: Vohu, you have Saraswati, but you lack Ryu-Oh to complete the triangle. Still, would work.
Wind: Uh, you really should use Titania over Azazel until Awakening. No huge upgrades for you here, Hastur would let you reach debuff cap without outside help, but friend Hraes and Wind Neph does that for you already (why not use her...?), Aether would work for Burst memes.
Thunder: Marduk Awakening coming up.
Light: Tish. You have Michael, get Tish.
Dark: You already have the good stuff, pretty much. As soon as SSR Amon rebalance happens, put her in and you'll be at -50% Def.
I felt like I was struggling on the Wind to clear guild order but that could be just me. I do like being about to soak up the nasty damage, very satisfying so before I made this post I was thinking Gaia. So your Wind team had problems against Ygg? Don't use Pazuzu. She's AWFUL. Quetzal is available for Orbs, and is the best you can get when using a friend Hraes with an offensive Soul weapon, which I assume you have.

With my Shingen, AW Titania and AW Gaia, Ygg GOs have been utterly hilarious. It's like, nothing can touch me and I just Full Burst everything down all the time. I'm not convinced if Gaia is worth a slot half the time, but she puts in some serious (defensive) work when she is in the team.

Skyryder
03-17-2019, 11:41 AM
Fire: Uriel
Water: Vohu, you have Saraswati, but you lack Ryu-Oh to complete the triangle. Still, would work.
Wind: Uh, you really should use Titania over Azazel until Awakening. No huge upgrades for you here, Hastur would let you reach debuff cap without outside help, but friend Hraes and Wind Neph does that for you already (why not use her...?), Aether would work for Burst memes.
Thunder: Marduk Awakening coming up.
Light: Tish. You have Michael, get Tish.
Dark: You already have the good stuff, pretty much. As soon as SSR Amon rebalance happens, put her in and you'll be at -50% Def.

I apologize since I don't really use my Water team very often, but what exactly is this "triangle" of Vohu-Saraswati-Ryu-Oh?

As for my wind team, I honestly just haven't touched Wind Neph yet - guess I should ^^;

But it sounds like my Dark team is "complete", and my Light team is essentially 1 hime away?

Slashley
03-17-2019, 12:48 PM
I apologize since I don't really use my Water team very often, but what exactly is this "triangle" of Vohu-Saraswati-Ryu-Oh?Vohu and Ryu-Oh cover -50% Atk and Def, against Fire. Vohu is also super fast, so if you want to make use of that you'll need Saraswati to bring others up to speed.
As for my wind team, I honestly just haven't touched Wind Neph yet - guess I should ^^;She has a non-A/B debuff, which is super rare for Wind. Aside from that...
But it sounds like my Dark team is "complete", and my Light team is essentially 1 hime away?Well, Light gets absolutely crazy going forward. Michael and Tish build a solid foundation for that.

Skyryder
03-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Well, Light gets absolutely crazy going forward. Michael and Tish build a solid foundation for that.

So what would my light team look like after Tish?

Herc/Shigen
Michael AW
Tish
Sol AW
(and...?)

Slashley
03-17-2019, 02:54 PM

Herc/Shigen
Michael AW
Tish
Sol AW
(and...?)And whatever you want.

Want a Rage punisher? Bring Frey.
Want somebody to baby after Tish? Bring Atum.
Want debuffs? SR Diana.
Want debuff immunity? Bring Eros.
Want somebody to fuck over your enemy, their children and ESPECIALLY their fucking grandchildren? Bring Metatron after her Awakening.

Dejnov
03-17-2019, 03:05 PM

Herc/Shigen
Michael AW
Tish
Sol AW
(and...?)

Yup that’s all that is needed at the moment. Any other Hime Will do. I have light satan and the team is great. Sati and Forseti aren’t bad for SRs, but Tsuki and Arty would be beter options.

Dejnov

kyc992
03-17-2019, 08:47 PM
OK so... I originally was planning on saving my MT for Uriel... then I just realized I had Managarmr.
My only Light SSRs are Raphael and Artemis, my weapon grid consists of 2 Nandi advent SSRs, and the respective KH weapons. Rest are lb3 SRs. Is it still worth using my ticket for light? If so, who should I spend the ticket on, and which SR himes would I consider using as the 4th?
Also assuming I won't be getting any luck with future gachas, will my Light team be strong enough with the "next" ticket which will give me my 4th light hime?
I'm still favoring using my ticket for fire, but would like to hear some thoughts before I decide.

Dejnov
03-17-2019, 09:05 PM
OK so... I originally was planning on saving my MT for Uriel... then I just realized I had Managarmr.
My only Light SSRs are Raphael and Artemis, my weapon grid consists of 2 Nandi advent SSRs, and the respective KH weapons. Rest are lb3 SRs. Is it still worth using my ticket for light? If so, who should I spend the ticket on, and which SR himes would I consider using as the 4th?
Also assuming I won't be getting any luck with future gachas, will my Light team be strong enough with the "next" ticket which will give me my 4th light hime?
I'm still favoring using my ticket for fire, but would like to hear some thoughts before I decide.

You should get tons of mileage out of Michael for your Light grid. That won't be super fast with also Tish, but Raphael and Arty are plenty.

After Michael then Tish and that should be enough (with Shingen of course).

Dejnov.

kyc992
03-17-2019, 10:04 PM
You should get tons of mileage out of Michael for your Light grid. That won't be super fast with also Tish, but Raphael and Arty are plenty.

After Michael then Tish and that should be enough (with Shingen of course).

Dejnov.

Would it be better to postpone using MT on Light until I get either Michael, Tish, or some other really strong Light himes that will be coming out in the future? It might end up having to wait until next ticket, but I think just Michael alone won't provide a big enough boost for the team to be stronger than what I have for dark.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 10:45 PM
If your grid is bad, you may want to wait until you raise it before using the mtix (you'll have a couple of months before the next). There's basically three parts to being strong... the Eidolon, the Himes, and the Grid. You have the first, and the 2nd can be fixed with the mtix, but without the grid it still won't be very strong. In the long run, after you put together a decent grid, having Managarmr should put you ahead.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Looking for thoughts/opinions on miracle ticket choice. I currently have the following SSR and what I assume to be decent SRs.

Light SSR: Michael AW, Sol AW, Eros | SR: Diana, Forseti, Djehuti, Belebog
Wind SSR: Titania AW, Gaia AW, Cybele U, Set, Azazel | SR: Oberon, Hathor, Ramiel (Songstress)
Water SSR: Ryu-Oh, Cthulu, Shiva | SR: Venus, Triton, Belphegor
Thunder SSR: Tyr AW, Brahma AW, Marduk | SR: Astraea, Kingu, Cyclops, Gryla, Noel
Fire SSR: Mars, Amaterasu, Metatron (Summer), Yamaraja | SR: Hephaestus, Brynhildr, Kishar
Dark SSR: Satan AW, Hades, AW, Pluto | SR: Bastet, Balor, Paimon, Ereshkigal

Elements from top to bottom is roughly the strength of my weapon grid from best to worse. Not sure whether to strengthen the strong teams or reinforce the weaker ones but I'm thinking Tishtriya for light, Vohu for water, or Svarog for fire.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 03:18 PM
Hello, how can i exchange the miracle ticket? I don´t find the option.

Slashley
03-18-2019, 03:22 PM
Hello, how can i exchange the miracle ticket? I don´t find the option.After you have it, click on the banners if I remember, find the Miracle Ticket (I think it goes to the very top always) and click on it. That should take you to the weapon selection menu.

Keyen
03-18-2019, 03:26 PM
Here. You can check inside even without tickets, btw.

Dejnov
03-18-2019, 03:38 PM
Would it be better to postpone using MT on Light until I get either Michael, Tish, or some other really strong Light himes that will be coming out in the future? It might end up having to wait until next ticket, but I think just Michael alone won't provide a big enough boost for the team to be stronger than what I have for dark.

It honestly depends on if you're going to main Light or not. If you have a stronger element and you're just looking to upgrade a mediocre one, then you might want to spend the ticket on a team that is already strong. Kamihime requires one strong 'farming' team to complete raids, advents, and union events to keep getting decent SSRs in all elements. Technically, with MTix, any one element can be your main. What makes the difference in the long run is whether you have a 100% Eidolon or not. If you don't have one, you'll have the ability to borrow one for all of the tough fights, but you'll have a floor (about 20-25%) below all others that have one and borrow one. You can't break through that power barrier.

It's why a lot of forum members will tell you to instead focus on your 100% Eido and buy the team around them. Weapon Grids and Eidolons are the easiest part of that equation. Those just take time. Heck every month or so you get an SSR for each element depending on whether you get an advent or union event. The Hime is only a little bit harder part as they each cost $50, but the 100% is insurmountable and is for all practical purchases un-purchasable.

Having Marngarmr means you can have a top-top tier Light team; and MTixing Michael and Tish (or Lugh or Takeminakata) is about all you'll ever need.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 04:09 PM
After you have it, click on the banners if I remember, find the Miracle Ticket (I think it goes to the very top always) and click on it. That should take you to the weapon selection menu.

I tried that, but i can´t exchange it.

Slashley
03-18-2019, 04:50 PM
I tried that, but i can´t exchange it.So you paid 50 bucks for the Miracle Ticket? Did it go to your Gifts or to your inventory, I forget... but check Gifts.

kyc992
03-18-2019, 05:38 PM
It's why a lot of forum members will tell you to instead focus on your 100% Eido and buy the team around them. Weapon Grids and Eidolons are the easiest part of that equation. Those just take time. Heck every month or so you get an SSR for each element depending on whether you get an advent or union event. The Hime is only a little bit harder part as they each cost $50, but the 100% is insurmountable and is for all practical purchases un-purchasable.

Having Marngarmr means you can have a top-top tier Light team; and MTixing Michael and Tish (or Lugh or Takeminakata) is about all you'll ever need.

Dejnov.

This is a bit of why I'm a tad bit hesitant on using MTix for Light, at least this current ticket. I already have 100% Eido+4SSR for my Dark team. I doubt Raphael+SSRarty+SR and either Michael or Tish would be up to par compared to my Dark team: Satan+Pluto+Chernobog+Amon Unleashed(which I'm currently using Kali until they make Amon's def down a C frame).

My Fire team which does NOT have an 100% Eido(currently using MLB Adramelech) is already doing more damage than my Dark VS non-elemental weakness. Only issue is, my staple fire team currently only consists of Amaterasu, Ares, Mars, and Heph as a filler. I do have backup SSRs for different situations: Prometheus, Yamaraja, Dakki, EOH Beelzebub. Oddly enough, my Water team too does not have an 100% Eido but is using Monoceros that I got from the event last month. Surprisingly, its able to push out roughly the same damage as my Dark team. Fortunately, my water team does not need a MTix: Asherah/Cthulhu/Nike(unleashed)/Ryu-Oh.

I'm tempted to go Light only because of all the comments I've read about how Light will only become meta and OP from this point on. But at the same time, I feel like grabbing Uriel to replace Heph for my fire team would give me one really strong team for farming. Not only that, since my Fire weapon grid is also the best of the 3 elements, I can spend more resources upgrading my Dark weapon sklvls as well as slowly replace my water grid with more assaults. Then once I'm lucky enough to get a Light SSR or two(strong ones) before the next MTix, well my Fire/Water/Dark already doesn't need the MTix anymore, and that would allow me to use MTix on Light for a 4 SSR team.

Of course I may be wrong thinking that Raphael+SSRarty+SR+ Michael or Tish is weaker due to being 3SSRs and Raphael not being the best light SSR. But yeah, after taking the above situations into consideration, would it be best to postpone thinking about Light and focus on getting my current strongest team(fire) even stronger so I can farm events+contribute more to UEs. Then once I get some "core" Light SSR, Light becomes #1 Priority for next MTix. OR, am I wrong in my thinking and using the MTix now would make my Light the strongest team of all my elements, including compared to my fire team even after grabbing Uriel.

Edit: After re-reading, I'm not sure if its just me or if somehow I sound very condescending. No clue how to change things to sound better as well, so I'm gonna just say it here that I don't mean to in anyway be rude. :sweat:

Dejnov
03-18-2019, 07:17 PM
This is a bit of why I'm a tad bit hesitant on using MTix for Light, at least this current ticket. I already have 100% Eido+4SSR for my Dark team. I doubt Raphael+SSRarty+SR and either Michael or Tish would be up to par compared to my Dark team: Satan+Pluto+Chernobog+Amon Unleashed(which I'm currently using Kali until they make Amon's def down a C frame).

My Fire team which does NOT have an 100% Eido(currently using MLB Adramelech) is already doing more damage than my Dark VS non-elemental weakness. Only issue is, my staple fire team currently only consists of Amaterasu, Ares, Mars, and Heph as a filler. I do have backup SSRs for different situations: Prometheus, Yamaraja, Dakki, EOH Beelzebub. Oddly enough, my Water team too does not have an 100% Eido but is using Monoceros that I got from the event last month. Surprisingly, its able to push out roughly the same damage as my Dark team. Fortunately, my water team does not need a MTix: Asherah/Cthulhu/Nike(unleashed)/Ryu-Oh.

I'm tempted to go Light only because of all the comments I've read about how Light will only become meta and OP from this point on. But at the same time, I feel like grabbing Uriel to replace Heph for my fire team would give me one really strong team for farming. Not only that, since my Fire weapon grid is also the best of the 3 elements, I can spend more resources upgrading my Dark weapon sklvls as well as slowly replace my water grid with more assaults. Then once I'm lucky enough to get a Light SSR or two(strong ones) before the next MTix, well my Fire/Water/Dark already doesn't need the MTix anymore, and that would allow me to use MTix on Light for a 4 SSR team.

Of course I may be wrong thinking that Raphael+SSRarty+SR+ Michael or Tish is weaker due to being 3SSRs and Raphael not being the best light SSR. But yeah, after taking the above situations into consideration, would it be best to postpone thinking about Light and focus on getting my current strongest team(fire) even stronger so I can farm events+contribute more to UEs. Then once I get some "core" Light SSR, Light becomes #1 Priority for next MTix. OR, am I wrong in my thinking and using the MTix now would make my Light the strongest team of all my elements, including compared to my fire team even after grabbing Uriel.

Edit: After re-reading, I'm not sure if its just me or if somehow I sound very condescending. No clue how to change things to sound better as well, so I'm gonna just say it here that I don't mean to in anyway be rude. :sweat:

First off, I know it's a tough decision and I'm okay with whichever way your decision goes.

I'll just add a little color to the situation. My experience with Light softly mirrors yours. My Dark grid is much better (nine SSRs at lvl 20+ vs 5 SSRs at lvl 20) with Cherno, Pluto, Samael, Osiris, Satan, and Hades (but only Herc no Shingen) versus Michael, Sol, Tishtrya, and Light Satan, which is a rock solid team and what I use for GOs. I started with a Water (Ryu-Oh Cthulhu and Saraswati initially but also now includes Poseidan) and Dark teams before I worked towards building the Light team. I also have a member in my clan with a Mars, Uriel, Svarog Fire team with Shingen and Belial who is always first in damage and can push higher than either my Dark or Light team can. My Light team (Michael, Sol, Tishtrya, and Light Satan) are weaker than both of these teams (my Dark and his Fire) right now.

But I still think of myself as a Light main and work to put everything into my Light team.

I don't have a 100% Eido so I think I'm always going to be weaker than the Fire team, but I do think my Light team will outgrow my Dark team. My Light team gets a great boost from upping my weak weapon grid (with time) and when I get Shingen (next Union Event). And currently, for our clan in the last Phantom union fight my Light team was the second strongest team put forward by my guild. It is one of the fastest teams out there. And it isn't hurt in the debuff resistant meta that will be showing up later this year. When that happens, a lot of the versatility and power of my Dark team will start to disappear. A lot of the versatility and power of most teams will disappear. The light team has one huge advantage at that point. It can reliably (and with Michael Awakened) and consistently burst on T4 (or every 3 turns) due to Michael's San Michel power. This fast burst meta means the Light team can put out more damage than my Dark team once it starts losing it's debuffs. When I get Shingen in two weeks, it'll start to show even more. And, unlike the other four elements, only Dark and Light benefit from never having element disadvantage allowing you to run all content equally well. Once I add Lugh to Shingen, I believe I might even have a team that can give my Fire guild member a run for his money, but will be useful within and without Burst Hour, without a 100% Eido and against all elements equally.

I feel, but I might be wrong as I'm not a DMM player nor have I been around for years, that the power level of a Light team is fairly top meta and probably requires at most three Himes with Michael being a core one (Tishtrya, Lugh, Take, and Iris are all good too).

I'll only know in 3 months or so... and if I'm wrong I still have my Dark team to fall back on!!:rofl:

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 07:57 PM
Need some advice as someone who only buys guaranteed gachas & miracle ticks

Light: Sol AW, Eros, Raph, Vishnu, Arty, Shamash
Wind: Titania AW, Gaia AW, Cybele U, Set, Azazel, Hastur, Odin (Not AW), Arianrod
Water: Nike U, Cthulu, Raph, Ashrah, Poseidon, Raiko
Thunder: Tyr AW, Brahma AW, Marduk, Athena, Thor AW, Jupiter, Mammon
Fire: Ama, Ares AW, Savrog AW, Uriel AW, Acala (not AW), Metatron, Yamaraja, Ra
Dark: Satan AW, Thanatos, Amon U, 100% eido

While I have the 100% eido for dark not really willing to develop the team as it would require a couple more good SSRs to be better than other teams imo. Maybe gacha will deliver me something in the next 3 months before the next ticket. It also has the weakest grid in terms of SSR weapons, but only by a slight margin (all grids are essentially sl20 full SSR, some FLB here and there)

Thinking of just getting Michael to start moving towards the light meta.

KTA
03-18-2019, 08:28 PM
I tried that, but i can´t exchange it.

Go to your items and click on the MT. It should give you the menu to exchange.

kyc992
03-18-2019, 08:45 PM
Do we know when the next MTix will roughly be? If it's not too far away, I might wait it out until then to grab both tickets. If it'll take a while, I think I'll just grab Uriel now so that I get the benefit of a stronger team for the next few events. Then once the next MTix comes around, whether or not I get an SSR Light from gacha, I can start working on Light team since my Fire team would be set.

KTA
03-18-2019, 09:28 PM
Do we know when the next MTix will roughly be? If it's not too far away, I might wait it out until then to grab both tickets. If it'll take a while, I think I'll just grab Uriel now so that I get the benefit of a stronger team for the next few events. Then once the next MTix comes around, whether or not I get an SSR Light from gacha, I can start working on Light team since my Fire team would be set.

Next MT cycle for DMM was released on 08/12/2018. But the current cycle was supposed to start on 03/30 instead of 03/14, and similarly the last MT was supposed to start on Christmas but came about two weeks earlier, so you can probably expect the next MT to appear around the end of July.

Slashley
03-19-2019, 02:49 AM
--
Dark: Satan AW, Thanatos, Amon U, 100% eido

While I have the 100% eido for dark not really willing to develop the team as it would require a couple more good SSRs to be better than other teams imo. Maybe gacha will deliver me something in the next 3 months before the next ticket. It also has the weakest grid in terms of SSR weapons, but only by a slight margin (all grids are essentially sl20 full SSR, some FLB here and there) As soon as SSR Amon rebalance hits,
your Dark team will be just fine. It's basically Pluto/Berith is all that you need.

Also, thanks to the fuckton of Envies we've had, Dark currently has amongst the best Grids possible. Did you miss out on those? Well, other elements will catch up.

Getting Michael for Light is fine too I guess, but I don't really understand why people ignore their P2W Eidolons.
Also it irks me how somebody who only buys guaranteeds has 38 SSRs when I have 29, and this is also whaling 1k bucks on Karin...

Bear
03-19-2019, 03:34 AM
Getting Michael for Light is fine too I guess, but I don't really understand why people ignore their P2W Eidolons.

Unrelated to Mike. This is a never ending debatable question, but I'm in the good arsenal of hime > 100% camp. To put it simply monkeys been tuning to game to punish ahem, I mean, challenge players without specific tools, who would do significantly worse when compared to another player with same level of gear but have the correct utilities. At least, in my experience and if this is of any reference for you, I can't really imagine doing well in Cats/Guardians, Tower or Dummy... and arguably AQ7 with limited hime set ups even if I have a 120% (160% for some ppl). I also had been, before I got my own Fluffy in late November, consistently able to compete in even grounds both against my equally invested 120% Hraes wind team but weaker roster, and other 100% owners who also lack in their hime options.

Ikki
03-19-2019, 03:46 AM

Thats ez, good kh roster > 100% eido, if you have both then great, otherwise having a solid team is better, just take light for example, a light "meta" team will destroy dmg wise another fluffy owner whose team is a fking mess just because "hurr durr my p2w eido".

Slashley
03-19-2019, 03:52 AM
Thats ez, good kh roster > 100% eido, if you have both then great, otherwise having a solid team is better, just take light for example, a light "meta" team will destroy dmg wise another fluffy owner whose team is a fking mess just because "hurr durr my p2w eido".But you can get a good KH roster through Miracle Tickets. So why avoid the element that you have the option to have both in?

I guess it'd rather go into the territory of "Dark has poor overall synergy" than anything else.

Ikki
03-19-2019, 03:54 AM
But you can get a good KH roster through Miracle Tickets. So why avoid the element that you have the option to have both in?

I guess it'd rather go into the territory of "Dark has poor overall synergy" than anything else.

well yeah theres that "dark" moment of dark XD and people usually already have working teams when they get a 100% eido, but you cant expect getting 1 so you arent exactly prepared, and if you are already invested in some elements with some really solid teams, its kinda annoying and hard to throw everything away just to pump that element with the 100% eido imo.

Bear
03-19-2019, 04:12 AM
But you can get a good KH roster through Miracle Tickets. So why avoid the element that you have the option to have both in?

Mtix won't be enough to get you everything you need. Light team can get the big 4 if use the Dec, April, August and next Dec mtix for the ultimate Light burst team. But then I can only tell you that, you aren't gonna be doing very well in raids, or Tower, or other half of the Dummy events because:
No Sol = No cleanse / dispel. Guess what the Rags love to do?
No Takeminakata = No heaviest hitting Light AoE or Fixed 1.25m dmg echo burst
No Freyr = No rage punisher who also happens to have an echo burst, and has self 20BG. Key unit for Light team in 2nd and viable in 4th Dummy event.
No Eros = No best defensive buffer for Light team. Her AW even brings her to core status in solo builds against debuff heavy raids.
No Athena = No real tank
No Vishnu = No 2nd fastest burst unit after Lugh, who also makes a great solo content team with Athena against debuff resistant fights.
No Meta = No 4m dmg limit breaking burst for Dummy

Your options are heavily restricted if all you got is a Fluffy but less than half of the above available and tbh, I'd rather live with secondary dmg + longer cycles than being completely locked out from specific content.

... Don't get me started on my Wind team even. I'm still mad that I didn't have Summer Posei and Arianrhod for my Thunder Tower run. Could have saved me quite a few medals.

tldr; I just find that in this kusoge, flexibility >>> raw power

Alaryn
03-19-2019, 06:07 AM
I'm trying to decide on my next miracle ticket and could use some help.

Thunder: Tyr (Awakened), Jupiter, Mammon, Raiko, Thor
Fire: Ares, Yamaraja, Uriel
Wind: Chu Chulainn, Isis
Dark: Berith, Thanatos, Amon Unleashed
Water: Shiva, Celia,Raphael, Aphrodite, Nike Unleashed, Ea

0 Light SSrs Lmao.

Grid wise, my water and thunder are decent with all SSRs, but only 2/1 FLB. My dark is a sleeper since i have 3 FLB'able union weapons and 1 more axe thats 2 star. My fire grid and moreso my wind grid are kinda sucky.
What im struggling with most currently is thunder content, as my thunder team isn't strong enough to do Thunder GO yet and and my other 3 teams either can't do it (Water) or aren't fully SL20'd yet.
Edit: That said, Fire Tower is next so it might also be good to prepare for that.

Slashley
03-19-2019, 06:48 AM
--
Thunder: Tyr (Awakened), Jupiter, Mammon, Raiko, Thor
--
Wind: Chu Chulainn, Isis

What im struggling with most currently is thunder content, as my thunder team isn't strong enough to do Thunder GO yet and and my other 3 teams either can't do it (Water) or aren't fully SL20'd yet.
Edit: That said, Fire Tower is next so it might also be good to prepare for that.Next up is Wind Tower, so you use Fire teams. Svarog would be the key player on that front.

And did you mean that your Wind team can't handle Thunder content? Since your Thunder team - while not ideal - doesn't seem weak. For Wind, I'd say either Gaia (defensive option, likely to get replaced later but will be stronger until your team carry its own weight) or SSR Cybele (should stay in your team for longer (if not forever), but doesn't have the defensive options to carry your team). Since you have Isis who is like, half-Gaia, I'd think that Cybele would be a better overall choice.

Alaryn
03-19-2019, 07:03 AM
My bad thats what I meant that you need a fire team for the next tower. Yea wind team is relatively new because i just pulled those 2 ssrs with magic jewels. So I'll have to do some skill level upgrading on that first to get it ready.
The problem with my thunder team is that even though I get so many bursts with shingen they all just die from their 10-11k max hp. Thats why I'm just considering to be done with thunder and move on to something else.

Can you tank the rage overdrive from the AQ 5 boss with Awakened Gaia? Because that would be enough of a reason for me to want to get her, otherwise I would probably be leaning to either cybele or svarog.

Slashley
03-19-2019, 07:09 AM
Can you tank the rage overdrive from the AQ 5 boss with Awakened Gaia?Is it single target? Then Awakened Gaia can entirely negate it, 6t CD.

Is it AoE? Then Gaia can reduce it by 40%. If it's Thunder AoE, by 60%. Whether or not you'll live will depend on how strong of an AoE it is. A separate 6t CD.

Alaryn
03-19-2019, 07:20 AM
Ok thanks guess that won't work then. At least AQ 4 should be really easy to do even with a mediocre team with her then.

kyc992
03-19-2019, 08:19 AM
Next MT cycle for DMM was released on 08/12/2018. But the current cycle was supposed to start on 03/30 instead of 03/14, and similarly the last MT was supposed to start on Christmas but came about two weeks earlier, so you can probably expect the next MT to appear around the end of July.

Thats ez, good kh roster > 100% eido, if you have both then great, otherwise having a solid team is better, just take light for example, a light "meta" team will destroy dmg wise another fluffy owner whose team is a fking mess just because "hurr durr my p2w eido".
Alright, so it seems there's going to be around 13-15 events until the next ticket. I guess Ikki's pov sums up my situation. Investing the current ticket now for Uriel would bring my already strongest team(dmg and grid) to an even higher level of strength, which would benefit me a lot more for the following events. It also puts me into a spot where I COULD use the next MTix for fire but even if I don't my fire team is good enough as it is.

I will however, start working on my Light weapon grid so that whether or not I get lucky Light pulls before they roll out new tickets, I can use it for Michael and start getting my Light team running.

Thanks everyone, learned a hell lot reading through all these comments.

Dejnov
03-19-2019, 09:32 AM
Mtix won't be enough to get you everything you need. Light team can get the big 4 if use the Dec, April, August and next Dec mtix for the ultimate Light burst team. But then I can only tell you that, you aren't gonna be doing very well in raids, or Tower, or other half of the Dummy events because:
No Sol = No cleanse / dispel. Guess what the Rags love to do?
No Takeminakata = No heaviest hitting Light AoE or Fixed 1.25m dmg echo burst
No Freyr = No rage punisher who also happens to have an echo burst, and has self 20BG. Key unit for Light team in 2nd and viable in 4th Dummy event.
No Eros = No best defensive buffer for Light team. Her AW even brings her to core status in solo builds against debuff heavy raids.
No Athena = No real tank
No Vishnu = No 2nd fastest burst unit after Lugh, who also makes a great solo content team with Athena against debuff resistant fights.
No Meta = No 4m dmg limit breaking burst for Dummy

Your options are heavily restricted if all you got is a Fluffy but less than half of the above available and tbh, I'd rather live with secondary dmg + longer cycles than being completely locked out from specific content.

... Don't get me started on my Wind team even. I'm still mad that I didn't have Summer Posei and Arianrhod for my Thunder Tower run. Could have saved me quite a few medals.

tldr; I just find that in this kusoge, flexibility >>> raw power

Hey Bear,

My current light team is Michael, Sol, Light Satan and Tishtrya with Sati, Uranus, ArtemisSR, Sukanahikona and Forseti in reserve.

What would be a solid addition to the team for a Nutaku account (I'll have some time till dummy hits our server)?

Dejnov.

Argo
03-19-2019, 06:46 PM
Looking for some advice on who to grab with my ticket, assuming I buy it. Between jobs at the moment, so it might be a while before I do.

I'll just list my current SSRs for now, but I can post my SRs too if it helps. Oh, and any advice on who to Awaken next would be great (I'm thinking Uriel?). I don't have any 100% Eidolons right now, unfortunately. But I have a fair few on my friends list.

Fire: Mars, Uriel, Acala, Ares, Beelzebub
Water: Ryo-oh, Ea, Sarasvati, Ashera
Wind: Gaia
Thunder: Brahma, Halloween Michael, Mammon
Dark: Satan Awakened, Osiris, New Year's Amaterasu, Thanatos, Chernobog, Samael, Kali
Light: Sol Awakened, Michael Awakened, Tsukuyomi, Eros, Atum, Frey, Santa Satan

My lights are my current best team. Not quite sure what to do with my Darks, but they seem like a good selection.
I didn't have a single Wind SSR until the last ticket, and even with Gaia my Winds suck. I'd like to improve them, but I think they're beyond saving right now. I feel like my Water and Fire have potential, though.
I'm leaning towards taking Amaterasu to help my Fires since they seem to be coming along lately, but if there are any other Lights or Darks I should grab I could probably be persuaded to go for them instead.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Looking for some advice on who to grab with my ticket, assuming I buy it. Between jobs at the moment, so it might be a while before I do.

I'll just list my current SSRs for now, but I can post my SRs too if it helps. Oh, and any advice on who to Awaken next would be great (I'm thinking Uriel?). I don't have any 100% Eidolons right now, unfortunately. But I have a fair few on my friends list.

Fire: Mars, Uriel, Acala, Ares, Beelzebub
Water: Ryo-oh, Ea, Sarasvati, Ashera
Wind: Gaia
Thunder: Brahma, Halloween Michael, Mammon
Dark: Satan Awakened, Osiris, New Year's Amaterasu, Thanatos, Chernobog, Samael, Kali
Light: Sol Awakened, Michael Awakened, Tsukuyomi, Eros, Atum, Frey, Santa Satan

My lights are my current best team. Not quite sure what to do with my Darks, but they seem like a good selection.
I didn't have a single Wind SSR until the last ticket, and even with Gaia my Winds suck. I'd like to improve them, but I think they're beyond saving right now. I feel like my Water and Fire have potential, though.
I'm leaning towards taking Amaterasu to help my Fires since they seem to be coming along lately, but if there are any other Lights or Darks I should grab I could probably be persuaded to go for them instead.

Grab Tish, like everyone said: just throw light at it

Argo
03-19-2019, 08:45 PM
Grab Tish, like everyone said: just throw light at it

Just looked her up - yeah, she looks pretty nuts. What team comp would you suggest with her, then? I've been pretty pleased with Sol, Tsukuyomi, Michael, and Eros. Not sure who I'd drop.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:38 PM
Just looked her up - yeah, she looks pretty nuts. What team comp would you suggest with her, then? I've been pretty pleased with Sol, Tsukuyomi, Michael, and Eros. Not sure who I'd drop.

Drop Eros
10 characters

Argo
03-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Drop Eros
10 characters

Used some of my birthday money and got her. Just need to get her leveled a bit and then I'll try her out. Really need to work on my weapon grid, too.

choc0keki
03-23-2019, 02:56 PM
Checking out the MT to complete my dark team,

Current SSRs are: Amon U, Osiris, Berith, Hades AW, Thanatos + 100% Eido

As far as I've read, general consensus is that Pluto is essential?

Slashley
03-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Checking out the MT to complete my dark team,

Current SSRs are: Amon U, Osiris, Berith, Hades AW, Thanatos + 100% Eido

As far as I've read, general consensus is that Pluto is essential?As soon as they fix SSR Amon, I'd say that Satan is what you want first.

toastedsnow
03-26-2019, 12:24 PM
Had a bit of gold left over and was debating buying a miracle ticket.
Purely casual player so I only have one team which is Lightning

Current setup is Raiko, Mammon, Gryla, and Nemesis, with Baal and Azrael in my reserve pool.
I read in the guide that Athena was a good choice but somebody in my guild was of the opinion that the lightning variant of Aphrodite was more viable. Thoughts?

Oh, and as an off-topic side note, can you limit break soul weapons? I have enough of the lightning regalias to buy another one and was curious if I should just buy something at random to build up a collection, save them, or buy another copy of my existing Charles Blaster gun (D'Artagnan) to raise the level.

Slashley
03-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Current setup is Raiko, Mammon, Gryla, and Nemesis, with Baal and Azrael in my reserve pool.
I read in the guide that Athena was a good choice but somebody in my guild was of the opinion that the lightning variant of Aphrodite was more viable. Thoughts?Thunder Aphrodite would be better, but as a Limited Hime, she isn't available in the ticket.

Thunder has a fair bit of options, with SSR Baal probably being the best one for you, while I don't like her myself, she would allow you to move to Shingen with Encourage Inspiration EX skill.

Athena is AMAZING... against Water only. If you only have one team, then you're not using Thunder against Water only, so I recommend against it.

Another option is Marduk, who is getting an Awakening in ~two months and will be really strong.
Oh, and as an off-topic side note, can you limit break soul weapons? I have enough of the lightning regalias to buy another one and was curious if I should just buy something at random to build up a collection, save them, or buy another copy of my existing Charles Blaster gun (D'Artagnan) to raise the level.You can limit break them to 3-Stars. You can't FLB them, if that's what you're wondering.

toastedsnow
03-26-2019, 02:56 PM
...with SSR Baal probably being the best one for you, while I don't like her myself, she would allow you to move to Shingen with Encourage Inspiration EX skill.

Athena is AMAZING... against Water only. If you only have one team, then you're not using Thunder against Water only, so I recommend against it.

Another option is Marduk, who is getting an Awakening in ~two months and will be really strong...

So I'm nowhere close to unlocking Shingen. Would SSR Baal still be your recommendation, even if I won't be unlocking that soul for at least a few months?

Also, with respect to your second answer - is limit breaking soul weapons to 3 stars worth the regalias? Or should I get the rest of the soul weapons before that?

Slashley
03-26-2019, 03:19 PM
So I'm nowhere close to unlocking Shingen. Would SSR Baal still be your recommendation, even if I won't be unlocking that soul for at least a few months?I... don't really have a good answer to that. Marduk won't be a thing for a couple of months either, so I guess SSR Baal would still be good?
Also, with respect to your second answer - is limit breaking soul weapons to 3 stars worth the regalias? Or should I get the rest of the soul weapons before that?More Limit Breaks means more base Atk and a Burst effect. For Dartagnan, it's a Combo+ for 3t. Which is decent, but there are better.

That said... a couple of questions. What other Soul weapons would you even use?
For Thunder, Andromeda is a thing just for AABing Water Rag snorefest.
Shingen will need her Lance.
Hercules Axe is good for all elements, but will require a MLB weapon for the Def Down.

And also... is getting Regalia difficult for you? Hosting 3x every day will get you 4.2-6 Regalia, so 120 Regalia should only take you 20-29 days.

toastedsnow
03-26-2019, 03:46 PM
That said... a couple of questions. What other Soul weapons would you even use?
For Thunder, Andromeda is a thing just for AABing Water Rag snorefest.
Shingen will need her Lance.
Hercules Axe is good for all elements, but will require a MLB weapon for the Def Down.

And also... is getting Regalia difficult for you? Hosting 3x every day will get you 4.2-6 Regalia, so 120 Regalia should only take you 20-29 days.

Well, that's the question I don't have an answer to. As of right now, I have D'Artagnan, Arthur, Solomon, and Joan of Arc unlocked.
Unlocking Shingen isn't going to happen anytime soon, seeing as how I would still need to unlock Masamune before that. Unless there's some other way to rustle up those holy points that I'm missing, I can maybe get around 100 or so per event

And yes, getting the regalias is relatively difficult since I don't play enough. Maybe 90 minutes each week? I started this past December.
Not to mention that I can't even remotely come close to killing the disasters. Perhaps it's my timezone but I've had very little success in finding assists for the lvl70 disaster kills

Slashley
03-26-2019, 03:49 PM
-- I can maybe get around 100 or so per eventWith a proper Union, that should be about 200 per event.
-- I've had very little success in finding assists for the lvl70 disaster killsA Union would help in that. Maybe.
... the problem is, goddamn Ragnaroks cost the same amount of BP as Ults, which is really retarded. Some months ago people would've been glad to help you with Ults, now it's like "... why spend 5 Seeds to kill an Ult when I can spend 5 Seeds to kill a Rag...?"

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Been a Thunder main since I started just because of RNG, perhaps I can give some insight.

Raiko speeds up your team burst and helps you survive AoE attacks
Athena is queen against water but is still useful against any boss with extreme dmg to single targets. IE those deal 12k 3 times attacks

Mammon, Baal(u), and Updated/Awakened Tyr all perform the same function of being a core damage dealer.
Mammon pros: AoE def down, Curse Desires hitting for 700k is nice.
Baal(u) pros: AoE resist down, quite fast with double/triple proc often
Tyr pros: With the rework she can now choose when to increase dmg, doing so on burst, hitting 2M burst without Shingen is nice.

The only other SSR Thunder I have is Justitia. Her gimmick of taunting/ulting/fort/taunt/ult/fort for 5 turns while sitting at 1 health is amusing ... but not as practical as other hime.

I tried for Thunder Aphro but had no such luck during the holiday events, ahhh well.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 11:35 AM
Thunder Aphrodite would be better, but as a Limited Hime, she isn't available in the ticket.
Just for the future reference but next year you can MT limited KHs.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 11:58 AM
Just for the future reference but next year you can MT limited KHs.While the DMM wiki doesn't confirm this... I sure as hell hope so. Seeing as DMM is currently releasing LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, regular, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED Hime, not having Limited editions in there would be truly terrible.
And first Miracle Ticket goes to Karin, fuck all the other options.

That said, even if this is true, then the next Miracle Ticket will still only be valid for non-Limited, and the end of year one will also include Limited? Or the next two Miracle Tickets will be for non-limited, and one year from now we can expect Limited Hime to be included in it?

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 12:14 PM
While the DMM wiki doesn't confirm this... I sure as hell hope so. Seeing as DMM is currently releasing LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, regular, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED Hime, not having Limited editions in there would be truly terrible.

That said, even if this is true, then the next Miracle Ticket will still only be valid for non-Limited, and the end of year one will also include Limited? Or the next two Miracle Tickets will be for non-limited, and one year from now we can expect Limited Hime to be included in it?

Its true Slashley.
They announced last Sunday all the new upcoming updates on DMM.
There was a stream just for your reference.

Here a little summary:

new:
-T4 Souls and Hero FLBs
-raid currency
-phantom raid

QOL:

default storage increased from 50 to 300
ultimate AP cost 50 down to 30
standard experts ults - better drops
max BP increased to 10
rank cap 150-175
new stickers
gemcha changes with new R hime and some SRs
MTix can get you limiteds now

New AW:
Thanatos, Asherah, Yama

New Hime:
Raid SR Wind Satan
SSR Thunder Samael

SatanX
03-27-2019, 12:22 PM
Just made an account, since I can't upload pictures.

T4 Souls:

Hero Weapon FLB:

Next 3 AWs:

MT with limited KHs:

Those T4 Souls will be released first:

Slashley
03-27-2019, 12:43 PM
Its true Slashley.
They announced last Sunday all the new upcoming updates on DMM.
There was a stream just for your reference.So we'll have two more Miracle Tickets without Limiteds, assuming Original Content(tm) doesn't strike. If we do get Original Content(tm), I hope it'll be Limited starting from next one (everyone except me getting Thunder Aphro) instead of "no Limiteds ever for filthy gaijins LUL"

And while not really related to the thread, certainly looking forward to Soul weapon FLBs. Please, PLEASE give the HP weapons a proper secondary. So that we can actually use what we want instead of being locked into the offensive ones only.

Gludateton
03-27-2019, 01:41 PM
I hate to be the party pooper, but collabs are not included.

VeryVoodoo
03-27-2019, 01:56 PM
new:
-T4 Souls and Hero FLBs
-raid currency
-phantom raid

How much soul P will the new souls cost? :think:

And what is raid currency?

Slashley
03-27-2019, 02:00 PM
I hate to be the party pooper, but collabs are not included.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 02:03 PM
How much soul P will the new souls cost? :think:

And what is raid currency?

The question is rather, if they will cost "Soul P".
So far I understood, to unlock T4 Souls you have to FLB the hero weapon and to get the materials to FLB it you have to farm phantom guardian.
At least thats what I think.
But we don't know it yet, same about raid currency.

Cobblemaniac
03-28-2019, 07:33 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

150 dragon eyes

Yes
04-05-2019, 03:35 AM
Hi, I'm trying to decide on my MT, I'm looking advice on what I will use for the harder content in the future
there are some option I can choose but atm I'm down to Justitia and Trishtrya
are Trishtrya that needed for Light teams down the line to have a top team
(not even close to a spacewhale)
I have at the moment:
Light: Sol, Michael, Light Satan, Raphael, Atum, Frey, SSR Nike, Vishu, SSR Artemis

Thunder: Mammon, Baal U, Brahma, Thor, Raiko, Marduk, Tyr, Jupiter and T-Aphro

Bear
04-05-2019, 03:58 AM
Tish & Justi

Just gonna lay out the two's relevance so you can decide for yourself.

> Tish
That somewhat depends on whether you manage to get your hands on Lugh later. If you have Lugh, Tish will make a very good combo with her. That being said, even without Lugh she's an extremely powerful buffer herself, being able to keep up to two 50% Atk 50% TA 35% Crit Rate (+50% dmg) on two units on your team almost simultaneously, plus a passive that lets her generate 10BG per skill usage (skills with short CD) that helps her lead in speed. It's rare *not* seeing a strong Light player not using Tish on DMM.

> Justi
Justi, while quite fun to play around and is by no means weak, she pales in comparison to most of the important Thunder girls such as Marduk, BaarU, Raiko and NewYear Afro. Even Jupiter finds more use than Justi as the former gets multiple rebalances on the way.

Yes
04-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Just gonna lay out the two's relevance so you can decide for yourself.

Thank you for the quick respond. I'm lucky that people like you spend time to give advice to players like me.
Now I have a better understanding on what I will do

kyc992
04-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Finally got Tish from gacha! So my question now is, would I want to MTix Mich now?

My Light grid is kinda bad right now. Only MLB SSR weapons I have are the 2 from Nandi. My hime SSRs that are remotely worth mentioning... are Tsuku's bow(seems useless unless I can FLB...) and SSRarty gun(also seems useless with triple atk) at LB0. I do have a brick, but that is probably best used on Mich's lance first once I get her...
Another issue is I don't have Shingen yet(which I won't have until around July), so I'm stuck with Herc. I do have Andro's LB0 HP weapon which I dumbed out and grabbed but I doubt I'll want to invest in it?
Another issue I'll have right now is the lack of T2 grimoires so I won't be able to awaken Mich asap but this should be fine after another event or two.
I do have fluffy and a eidolon brick to makes things better though.

So with the above in mind, should I MTix Michael now for a team that's a lot weaker or would you guys recommend I get Uriel(or even Svarog but since I have Fire Amon/Mars/Ares AW, Uriel seems better?) first so that I can get a stronger team even stronger for now. Reason I am still considering fire: UE in July for 2 more weapons, and that's roughly when my Light team can actually get going(bricks from tower in between+Shingen). Of course this is only if Lugh is not available for next MTix, but I could grab Michael now and Sol(mainly for her cleanse, not heal which is also welcomed) next ticket.

KTA
04-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Finally got Tish from gacha! So my question now is, would I want to MTix Mich now?

My Light grid is kinda bad right now. Only MLB SSR weapons I have are the 2 from Nandi. My hime SSRs that are remotely worth mentioning... are Tsuku's bow(seems useless unless I can FLB...) and SSRarty gun(also seems useless with triple atk) at LB0. I do have a brick, but that is probably best used on Mich's lance first once I get her...
Another issue is I don't have Shingen yet(which I won't have until around July), so I'm stuck with Herc. I do have Andro's LB0 HP weapon which I dumbed out and grabbed but I doubt I'll want to invest in it?
Another issue I'll have right now is the lack of T2 grimoires so I won't be able to awaken Mich asap but this should be fine after another event or two.
I do have fluffy and a eidolon brick to makes things better though.

So with the above in mind, should I MTix Michael now for a team that's a lot weaker or would you guys recommend I get Uriel(or even Svarog but since I have Fire Amon/Mars/Ares AW, Uriel seems better?) first so that I can get a stronger team even stronger for now. Reason I am still considering fire: UE in July for 2 more weapons, and that's roughly when my Light team can actually get going(bricks from tower in between+Shingen). Of course this is only if Lugh is not available for next MTix, but I could grab Michael now and Sol(mainly for her cleanse, not heal which is also welcomed) next ticket.

If you want to go light, MT Michael now and Lugh next (on DMM she was the last hime in that MT cycle), but your grid is going to be pretty asinine until after the light UE on ~July 12th. If you brick Michael lance all the way to FLB, it'll be serviceable after that point and you can look forward to another repeat of the light FLBs in the Phantom UE on ~August 10th + Guardians weapons in October. If you choose to go this route, definitely invest some ori to get yourself a jump start.

If you go fire, you already have Fire Amon + at least 1 mars spear + Ares AW, Vlad lances are easy filler from the ori shop, the ori gun gives defender, your grid is presumably more developed, and Fire UE + wind tower is approaching us. I rate Uriel a lot higher than Svarog, so I would MT her if I were you. Keep in mind you have to AW Uriel and level her to see why she's so ridiculous, her non-AW form will do nothing to impress (same thing with Michael really, but you mostly just need to AW the latter).

Last piece of advice regarding light: Sol AW's heal and dispel is not to be underestimated. It's true that her cleanse is the most useful part of kit, but when you're running off element light and you're not powerful enough to one punch the raid, Sol is the hime that keeps you topped off, dispells annoying enemy buffs, occasional reduces damage with C-frame ATK down, and yes, cleanse annoying debuffs. All of these things are really useful, it's not just the cleanse, esp. since Ascension is very easy to work into a light grid.

My point is: if you don't have Sol but have all the other himes, you will find that you will have no problem running a full offense team that does tons of damage, but that team will be brittle without a large HP pool and leveled accessories backing it up. Sol AW is an excellent hime for making up for those deficiencies where needed (btw you can also run Atum to fufill a more offensive purpose after her rework on July 2nd). This doesn't mean you need to MT Sol next- it just means that if you choose light, you should carefully consider what you're planning to use it for, and knowing your grid/team's limitations compared to others is important.

kyc992
04-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Wasn't sure if Lugh is going to be on the next MTix, but now that I do know I went ahead and MTix'd Mich. IF I do manage to get Lugh from gacha before the MTix, then I'll consider using the next MTix for another Light SSR or Uriel. My fire team isn't the best atm, but works pretty well so it's not at the point where I desperately need Uriel. Also I do realize defender for Light is an issue atm, with the first event available one coming sometimes near the end of the year... would you recommend FLBing Tsuku bow after Mich lance next to compensate for it?

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Wasn't sure if Lugh is going to be on the next MTix, but now that I do know I went ahead and MTix'd Mich. IF I do manage to get Lugh from gacha before the MTix, then I'll consider using the next MTix for another Light SSR or Uriel. My fire team isn't the best atm, but works pretty well so it's not at the point where I desperately need Uriel. Also I do realize defender for Light is an issue atm, with the first event available one coming sometimes near the end of the year... would you recommend FLBing Tsuku bow after Mich lance next to compensate for it?

Tish spear should be your next brick target, Sphinx hammer+spear null grid with mike’s spear is enough HP for you

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Is there any fire Kamihime worth to MT?
My current fire SSR: Uriel AW, Svarog AW, Mars, Dakki and Yama

To be honest I heavily invest only in my fire team.
Currently I have Belial MLB, 2 Ascalon FLB, 1 Mars MLB, Uriel FLB etc.
I used my bricks for Ascalon and Mars so far.

However I am not really interested in any other element.

KTA
04-09-2019, 09:01 AM

Don't brick any weapon you aren't going to need for the long run. If you're going for spear grid, a minimum of 2 Tishytyra lances and any Michael dupes you get are already on your plate. This is more expensive than even the vishnu glaive grid, so every brick counts.

Slashley
04-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Hmm, Ares and Acala have their Awakenings, but I can't see them as being particularly useful for you. SSR Beelz is pretty funny, but not sure if it's worth paying for. Prometheus can be useful if you ever need to delay content, but with Belial, I doubt you'll need that...

So either Amaterasu (for comfort farming, though Yamaraja largely fulfills the same role) or somebody in Thunder for fighting through Water content (probably Athena). But I don't see any major upgrades for you.

Unregistered
04-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Hmm, Ares and Acala have their Awakenings, but I can't see them as being particularly useful for you. SSR Beelz is pretty funny, but not sure if it's worth paying for. Prometheus can be useful if you ever need to delay content, but with Belial, I doubt you'll need that...

So either Amaterasu (for comfort farming, though Yamaraja largely fulfills the same role) or somebody in Thunder for fighting through Water content (probably Athena). But I don't see any major upgrades for you.

I see. Thank you!
Then I will just wait before next MT arrives, maybe I will MT Yama (depending on her AW). Otherwise for Vohu Manah, she is the only water SSR I miss.
Actually I have almost every thunder SSR besides Raiko, Justitia and all limited thunder SSR. Therefore there is no need to MT something for thunder.

AznSamsung
04-16-2019, 05:52 PM
anyone know when miracle ticket end?

Cobblemaniac
04-16-2019, 11:25 PM
anyone know when miracle ticket end?

When the next miracle ticket rolls about.

Laventale
04-18-2019, 09:54 AM
When the next miracle ticket rolls about.

ALL YEAR LONG MIRACLE TICKET THREAD, BABY!.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 01:03 AM
I pulled Hraesvelgr from a premium ticket a couple days ago so I'm now looking at wind hime to improve my team. Current SSRs are Cybele, Titania AW, Gaia AW and wind Poseidon. Is there an obvious choice I should mt and if so who out of my current team should I send to the subs bench?

Thanks for any advice

Slashley
04-24-2019, 07:23 AM
Cu would be good right now and improves in July with Awakening. Azazel is not very impressive right now, but becomes an absolute BEAST in September with her Awakening - maybe the strongest Wind Hime to date still? Well, don't quote me on that.
There's also Hastur, who has an all-around good skillset. However, despite her having a A Def debuff, you'll probably replace her sooner or later.

As for your team, it's fine already, really. SSR Cybele + Ambush + Friend Hraes = -50% Def. You might want to take Gaia out for content where you don't need to play defensive for somebody more offensive - basically whoever you MT.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 01:35 AM
Took Azazel, let's see how it goes

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 04:14 AM
Took Azazel, let's see how it goes

sigh Never MT a KH which AW is more than 4 months away!
Imo you should have MTixed Cu because her AW is soon and maybe you could get Aza w/o MT.
Otherwise you can still MT her in august.

Krad
04-26-2019, 09:22 AM
Got a MT today but not quite sure who to use it on. I don't have that many SSR's so many of my teams are lacking. Should I focus on the teams with more SSR?

Thunder: Athena, Jupiter
Dark: Satan, Thanatos
Water: Shiva
Fire: Beelzebub

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Got a MT today but not quite sure who to use it on. I don't have that many SSR's so many of my teams are lacking. Should I focus on the teams with more SSR?

Thunder: Athena, Jupiter
Dark: Satan, Thanatos
Water: Shiva
Fire: Beelzebub

Assuming you have no 100% eido, Dark actually looks like your best team atm, but it's pretty hard to recommend any investment into dark until we see some light down the tunnel...

Your thunder is decent, but not particularly amazing. Water and Fire is pretty basic and not really worth mentioning.

Basically, you're free to pick what you like. Maybe focus on an element where you have the best grid, and determine your own future. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard for me to recommend something meaningful in that regard without knowing more about your account (how old, what you have, what you missed, eidos/grid wise etc...). So as a general fallback, maybe look into light since there are a lot of really strong/useful himes there (Sol/Michael is a good start).

Superbia
04-26-2019, 04:30 PM
Any chance the new kami for this event will be added to the current Miracle ticket?

Raistlansol
04-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Any chance the new kami for this event will be added to the current Miracle ticket?

No. The hime for a MT are set to those released up until a week or two before the ticket becomes available.

Superbia
04-26-2019, 05:18 PM
No. The hime for a MT are set to those released up until a week or two before the ticket becomes available.

Shame. I wanted the new ssr water since I need a good nuke kami for the team.

ChaoticShinra
05-08-2019, 05:29 PM
The last time we had a miracle ticket was back in March 15th this year based on Kamihime Twitter post. If the rotation is every 3-4 months, it should be next month or July for the next rotation right? If so, I am wondering if I should save my draconic eye shards till the next MT to get Svarog to finalize my fire team so I can use the shards to awaken her, or would I be better off just using those shards to awaken another hime while I gather more shards for Svarog? Currently at 19 shards and will get another in 2 days due to the event. Will likely get another 10 this month after a potential union event so I'll have enough to awaken by June. If I am better off awakening another hime by the end of the month, which of these are worth it? Tyr, Titania, Poesidon, or Brahma? Was unsure if this falls under Q&A or MT thread.

Superbia
05-09-2019, 09:45 AM
I am probably going to be using this Miracle ticket on a water or thunder kami. My teams are;

Water - Vohu, Cthulhu, Snow Angel Raphael, Saraswati, Poseidon, Neptune, Nike Unleashed and Ea

Thunder - Mammon, Raiko, Thor and Tyr

Wind - Azazel, Hastur, Isis, Titania.

Unregistered
05-13-2019, 08:55 PM
Water: SSR Nike, Aphrodite, Snow Raph, Ryu-oh
Light: Tsuku, Sol, Michael
Wind: Hastur, 100% Eido
Thunder: Jupiter, Thor, Tyr, Raiko

My fire/dark grids/himes are essentially nonexistent.

What do ya'll think I should go for?

Slashley
05-14-2019, 06:01 AM
--
What do ya'll think I should go for?For Dark, there is no proper answer since Dark isn't in particularly good shape. As in, creating a great group is... not... exactly... easy. Pluto and Berith are considered amongst the strongest ones, I guess?

For Fire, the answer is as always Svarog/Uriel. Svarog deals damage per turn, Uriel deals a FUCKTON of damage in spikes, allowing you to skip over phases in fights.

But really, since you have Hraes, you should get your Wind team up to spec. Titania or Cu are strong now (Cu Awakening coming later too), Azazel Awakening will turn her into an absolute BEAST but is currently fairly weak, so you can probably leave her for the next MT. And there's always SSR Cybele. Gaia is defensive and shouldn't be underestimated, but people generally want damage output over defensive options.

iamnoob
05-17-2019, 01:36 PM
New player and currently have a dark team with pluto... who should I get for my 2nd SSR?
Current dark team is
Pluto
Bastet
Balor
Ereshkigal

I do have an odd setup for more dmg with Diabolos unleashed to take advantage of that double dmg increase
Pluto
Bastet
Lakshmi
Odin

AutoCrimson
05-17-2019, 01:55 PM
forget about dark, really.
fire is safe bet, light is fapping bet, water is hoping bet, wind is whale's bet, thunder is crying bet
dark is either whatever/idc bet

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 02:34 PM
fire is safe bet, light is fapping bet, water is hoping bet, wind is whale's bet, thunder is crying bet

Lol. Don't you use a dark team? I always thought you ran a dark team because of your signature.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 02:47 PM

This has to be the most unhelpful comment ever.

Slashley
05-17-2019, 03:33 PM
New player and currently have a dark team with pluto... who should I get for my 2nd SSR?
Current dark team is
Pluto
Bastet
Balor
EreshkigalSatan would probably be your best bet. However, is there any reason you want to commit to Dark? Like Anubis? Since you have SSR Diabolos, I doubt it. Why not go Fire with Uriel/Svarog instead?
I do have an odd setup for more dmg with Diabolos unleashed to take advantage of that double dmg increase
Pluto
Bastet
Lakshmi
OdinYou should probably forget about SSR Diabolos builds... but if you insist, then you'd probably be better off bringing off-element debuffers instead. And get something like Berith or Susanoo as your heavy hitter(s) to take advantage of the double damage.

Problem is, ability damage caps are a thing. So that's going to gimp your theoretical damage output.
This has to be the most unhelpful comment ever.He's not exactly wrong, though. Dark simply doesn't have hardcore carry Hime unlike other elements. They don't have great synergy with each other either, so Dark doesn't exactly shine.

iamnoob
05-17-2019, 10:06 PM
Satan would probably be your best bet. However, is there any reason you want to commit to Dark? Like Anubis? Since you have SSR Diabolos, I doubt it. Why not go Fire with Uriel/Svarog instead?You should probably forget about SSR Diabolos builds... but if you insist, then you'd probably be better off bringing off-element debuffers instead. And get something like Berith or Susanoo as your heavy hitter(s) to take advantage of the double damage.

Problem is, ability damage caps are a thing. So that's going to gimp your theoretical damage output.He's not exactly wrong, though. Dark simply doesn't have hardcore carry Hime unlike other elements. They don't have great synergy with each other either, so Dark doesn't exactly shine.

i'm not exactly sure how you want me to build a fire team with only 1 fire SR... Dark is the only element I have with some SRs/SSRs.

So I can get any dark SSR I want? And forget about all this choose what element you want. I don't have them. I have like 1 fire at 2 water sr.

Dejnov
05-17-2019, 11:41 PM
i'm not exactly sure how you want me to build a fire team with only 1 fire SR... Dark is the only element I have with some SRs/SSRs.

So I can get any dark SSR I want? And forget about all this choose what element you want. I don't have them. I have like 1 fire at 2 water sr.

What's your full list of SSRs (Hime and Eidolon) and do you have a preference for element?

Dejnov.

Slashley
05-17-2019, 11:48 PM
i'm not exactly sure how you want me to build a fire team with only 1 fire SR... Dark is the only element I have with some SRs/SSRs.Yeah, because Svarog/Uriel are THAT strong. Pluto + Dark SSR is not as strong as either of those two alone. SRs you will gain lots of in a fairly short amount of time. SSRs... not really.

Added bonus: Fire has some amazing Rs. Such as A -10% Def debuff from Gem Gacha, or B -20% Atk/Def from Premium.

AutoCrimson
05-18-2019, 02:42 AM
Lol. Don't you use a dark team? I always thought you ran a dark team because of your signature.
i can switch the signature to light, or to fire, and yes i do run dark team - and that is precisely why i do not recommend it

iamnoob
05-18-2019, 05:01 AM
How would you even choose an element? RNG usually does it for me. Is there some gacha pool with only 1 element dueing events or something???

Slashley
05-18-2019, 06:26 AM
How would you even choose an element? RNG usually does it for me. Is there some gacha pool with only 1 element dueing events or something???Nope.

You tend choose your element depending on what the gacha gives you. Or if you Miracle Ticket into an element, something that works really well for Fire.

iamnoob
05-18-2019, 09:14 AM
Well then that brings me back to my question.

Which dark SSR to get????

AutoCrimson
05-18-2019, 09:41 AM
go with Slashley' advice with Satan.
please note that i still advocate against any new player to go dark.

iamnoob
05-18-2019, 12:00 PM
go with Slashley' advice with Satan.
please note that i still advocate against any new player to go dark.

Then what element would you suggest and with what SSR? If I reroll getting 2 specific SSRs would probably take too long?

Also random question but is SR Yamaraja really really bad?

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Then what element would you suggest and with what SSR? If I reroll getting 2 specific SSRs would probably take too long?

Also random question but is SR Yamaraja really really bad?

Go Fire with Uriel or Svarog. I believe that is the best starting point for a strong long term team.

Dejnov.

AutoCrimson
05-18-2019, 12:59 PM
first of all, never reroll for a hime. the only exception i can think is wild Uriel+Svarog or Tish+Mika+Meta, but i doubt anyone will achieve that on rerolling.
i said it before, and i will say it again - fire is the safest bet for new player, and Belial, not himes is your goal to reroll

Slashley
05-18-2019, 01:44 PM
Yeah, reroll into a 100% Eidolon. Belial isn't a must, but any 100% will do (except SSR Diabolos IMO).
Also random question but is SR Yamaraja really really bad?Nothing special, but not bad either.

Zendo
05-27-2019, 08:01 AM
Hello, <br />
<br />
first of all apologies for the wall of text, but I think that providing more information will get me more accurate advice! <br />
<br />
New player here looking for some advice on what to use a...

Slashley
05-27-2019, 08:42 AM
--
I want to use Arthur eventually as my soul --Why Arthur...? Please don't. She's a pretty awful Soul unless you can use her instant-burst gimmick, and I doubt that you will ever be able to do that.
*Im aware both Mars and Arthur apply an A-frame attack up; however Arthur can also apply a D-frame attack up with Caledfwlch (the weapon); which i intend on using.Why...? Please don't. HP Soul weapons may have better effects, but outside of Dartagnan (or Shingen for a very, very specific purpose), please don't use them.

If you absolutely must use the Arthur for some reason, get the offensive weapon. Yeah, -1 CD for the nuke is nowhere near as good, but 30% Elemental is SO much better than 30% HP that it will not pose a problem. Better yet, just get and use Herc Axe or Shingen Lance like everyone else.
Plz don't suggest Uriel, I understand how insanely good she is; No you don't!
I just dont like how she looks and feel I can ''substitute'' her, to some degree, with Ares.No you can't! They don't even fulfill the same role!!!

But if you don't want Uriel, fine. Just know that you're making a mistake, but fine.

What should you get then? It sounds like you want to commit to Fire, so you'll be using it off-element? In that case, I wouldn't recommend Dakki. She is pretty damn good against Wind, but not quite MT worthy for a team that will fight against everything. Amaterasu completes Fire with her amazing debuffs, but the debuff-doomsayers don't like it. And Amaterasu isn't very impressive without her debuffs. Ares and Acala are NOT Miracle Ticket worthy; they're decent, but that's all.

That leaves Mars. Debuff-doomsayers would disagree of course, but at least Heph+Mars+Sniper Shot would allow you to get reach -50% Def. And SS shouldn't even miss much after Mars' debuff.

th3 fr4gil3
05-27-2019, 10:14 AM
Herc>Arthur.
you can't sub Ares for Uriel, completely different levels of damage.

if you want a paradigm shift in damage output get Uriel, take it from someone who chose to mtix Mars instead of Uriel.

Zendo
05-27-2019, 11:56 AM
Why Arthur...? Please don't. She's a pretty awful Soul unless you can use her instant-burst gimmick, and I doubt that you will ever be able to do that.

Fair enough, I was under the impression that Arthur was a good soul. But that is me misinforming myself through inaccurate information. As I'm typing this I made sure to read your ''which Soul should I use?'' thread*, which was very insightfull!; so thanks for making that thread!

My account is less than a month old so shingen is ways away, therefore I will aim at getting sniper shot from D'Artagnan first and then get Hercules with her axe.

*(Sorry made an account today to ask this question, I dont know how to properly link to that thread as I feel that credit is due).

But if you don't want Uriel, fine. Just know that you're making a mistake, but fine.

I am aware that this is a mistake and I am perfectly fine with making that mistake. It basically boils down to: ''I dont like how she looks and sounds, so Im not using her''. I know thats a very very very weak argument, and thats probably still an understatement, especially from a min/max perspective. But not everything has to be optimized for me, I just want to have fun with a fire team that I like the look of.

What should you get then? It sounds like you want to commit to Fire, so you'll be using it off-element?

Yes and yes. I currently don't have the resources to make various elemental teams, I do have a light team (Sukunahikona, Aurora, Diana, Sol - Hecatonchires) which is OK I think. But I just enjoy fire more, mainly the aesthetics. Therefore I want to commit to that and have light as a 2nd or something. I have to stress though, I don't care if my light team improves I just want a cool and good fire team.

In that case, I wouldn't recommend Dakki. She is pretty damn good against Wind, but not quite MT worthy for a team that will fight against everything.

Fair enough. Because I would like a fire team that will fight against everything. If I can be so bold and ask you for your insights on this matter Slashley I'd greatly appreciate it, as you seem like a very knowledgable person to me.

If I were to create a good fire team against everything, and Im willing to use MT to get them, I really dont care if it isnt worth the MT or if the kamihime is only decent. In what order should i spend my MT on certain kamihime, under the assumption that Im using Hercules (probably with sniper shot), Svarog and Hephaestus? And eventually possible replacing Hephaestus, even though she is amazing.

Im personally thinking --> Mars, Acala (I just like the way she looks, for me thats enough reason to get her), Ares/Amaterasu???

Slashley
05-27-2019, 12:23 PM
--
I am aware that this is a mistake and I am perfectly fine with making that mistake. It basically boils down to: ''I dont like how she looks and sounds, so Im not using her''. I know thats a very very very weak argument, and thats probably still an understatement, especially from a min/max perspective. But not everything has to be optimized for me, I just want to have fun with a fire team that I like the look of.Yeah, fair enough. Waifu reasons are plenty good reasons. Or I guess... unwaifu reasons here?

And allow me to correct myself: "But if you don't want Uriel, fine. Just know that you're making a mistake from a min/max standpoint, but fine."
-- Therefore I want to commit to that and have light as a 2nd or something. I have to stress though, I don't care if my light team improves I just want a cool and good fire team.Just to note, Light is going to be absolutely crazy in the year to come. There's plenty of fantastic Light SSRs to MT right now (Michael, Tish) and every MT for the next year will bring some CRAZY good Light Hime into the tickets.

So from a min/max perspective, focusing on Light would be far better. Fire needs a secondary team to handle Water fights, and for worthy MTs Fire only has Svarog/Uriel, and maybe Mars/Amaterasu - the problem with these two is that their worth is entirely in their debuffs, and debuff doomsayers have a reason for their actions.

Just so that you know.
And eventually possible replacing Hephaestus, even though she is amazing.Replacing Heph will be plenty possible starting from you having Herc Axe at 1-Star. It makes things a bit awkward, but plenty possible. Though, I wouldn't replace her until you have a SSR to replace her with.
Im personally thinking --> Mars, Acala (I just like the way she looks, for me thats enough reason to get her), Ares/Amaterasu???Honestly I'd say Mars > Amaterasu > Ares > Acala, but if you want, you can get them in another order for waifu reasons.

The bigger problem is that starting from next MT, you'll have better targets for MT. SSR Fire Amon is pretty good, I believe. Upcoming Fire Mammon might also be worth it. Vajaun/Vahagn might be in next MT as well, but if not, then in the one after that. To my understanding she's absolutely THE Fire Hime to get outside of Haruhi, but Haruhi won't be available in MTs.

Point being, if you want Acala in MT for waifu reasons, this might be your best chance. But if you don't have Mars, you'll struggle with debuffs.

And finally, please don't plan exactly for MTs. Only focus on the MT of right now. Sometimes, gacha goes crazy and gives you exactly what you want, after all. So yeah, leave your plans open.

On a side note, just to be sure, let me link this:
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

dreamlitz
05-27-2019, 01:04 PM
Just to note, Light is going to be absolutely crazy in the year to come. There's plenty of fantastic Light SSRs to MT right now (Michael, Tish) and every MT for the next year will bring some CRAZY good Light Hime into the tickets.

Want to second this, although I am biased since I main light. It sounds like you are willing to spend for at least 2 mtix, in which case light is much more versatile and hit harder than a fire team without Uriel. Not sure how light himes rank relative to fire for your aesthetics criteria, but if they are close, well worth considering.

I do have a light team (Sukunahikona, Aurora, Diana, Sol - Hecatonchires) which is OK I think.

FYI, Aurora and Diana's atk up are both A frame and will not stack. Hecatonchires is good early on when you are low on hp, but eventually you will want Barong or St. Nike from the eidolon shop, unless you can LB Hecatonchires or pull and LB Thunderbird (or pull fluffy, heh.) Sol is very versatile; you won't necessarily be bringing her to every fight especially once your hp gets higher, but she is very useful to have to deal with whatever annoying mechanics that the devs come up with.

While the list of awesome light SSRs is very long, there aren't many good light SRs (well, they can be good individually, but don't work that well together.) Fire is easier to play for new accounts for sure. Light becomes spectacular after you have at least Mike and Tish though.

Zendo
05-28-2019, 09:19 AM
Yeah, fair enough. Waifu reasons are plenty good reasons. Or I guess... unwaifu reasons here?

Basically ^^

Just to note, Light is going to be absolutely crazy in the year to come. There's plenty of fantastic Light SSRs to MT right now (Michael, Tish) and every MT for the next year will bring some CRAZY good Light Hime into the tickets.

I'll keep that in mind and use them as a secondary team.

Vajaun/Vahagn might be in next MT as well, but if not, then in the one after that. To my understanding she's absolutely THE Fire Hime to get outside of Haruhi, but Haruhi won't be available in MTs.

I went with Mars for my MT as I feel that the debuff from here is just necessary. And whenever Vahagn comes into the MT Imma get her asap. Her art looks so GOOD, and her skills too... ^^

As a side note I got Tsukuyomi from the gacha itself D:

Not sure how light himes rank relative to fire for your aesthetics criteria, but if they are close, well worth considering.

They are alright. Personally, when it comes to aesthetics, I think for me it would be: Fire>Thunder>Wind/Light>Water/Dark. Unfortunately I didn't get any good Thunder Kamihime else I would have used that as a secondary; plus that would have countered Fire's weakness. So Im sticking with Light untill i get some nice Thunder RNG; which is unlikely.

, Aurora and Diana's atk up are both A frame and will not stack.

Ye, I didn't really pay much attention to that. I swapped Aurora for Durga now.

dreamlitz
05-28-2019, 09:48 AM
As a side note I got Tsukuyomi from the gacha itself D:

Tsukuyomi (SR Dark) or Moonlight Maiden Tsukuyomi (SSR Light; sometimes called light Tsuku or LT for short.) Big difference, one sucks and the other one is awesome. I am assuming you pulled LT.

Unfortunately I didn't get any good Thunder Kamihime else I would have used that as a secondary; plus that would have countered Fire's weakness.

My understanding is that you need some really good luck to be able to put together a good thunder team without mtix, so, it might be a while.

So Im sticking with Light untill i get some nice Thunder RNG; which is unlikely.

Sol + LT + Diana is actually already a viable light team btw. Once you have D'Art, EX SS. SS + LT + Diana = hits def down cap. LT's blind + Sol heal + Sol atk down + SS = stay at high health most of the time. It's not a super high dmg team, so fights will be slow, but you should at least be able to clear content with that team. You won't be able to deal with debuff resistant stuff like wind rag, but that's where your fire team comes in right?

Ye, I didn't really pay much attention to that. I swapped Aurora for Durga now.

Durga is much stronger actually. Just be careful with her 2nd ability - rampaging characters cannot burst or use abilities, so only cast it if you know for sure that no one needs to burst or use abilities for 2 turns.

Zendo
05-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Tsukuyomi (SR Dark) or Moonlight Maiden Tsukuyomi (SSR Light; sometimes called light Tsuku or LT for short.) Big difference, one sucks and the other one is awesome. I am assuming you pulled LT.

I pulled the dark one unfortunately, would have preferred the light one ^^

atis52
06-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Hi Guys !

Can you help me to choose who to unlock with my next MT ? :)

My primary is Dark, Awakened Hades, Berith, Chernobog and Osiris, the secondary is Wind, Cu Chulainn, SSR Cybele and Hastur (and I have Arianrod and Azazel).

I'm hesitating between Pluto and Titania...but I also have a good starter Light - Michael, Eros and Sol so LT Tsukuyomi is also in the picture....

Thanks for any advice :)

dreamlitz
06-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Hi Guys !

My primary is Dark, Awakened Hades, Berith, Chernobog and Osiris, the secondary is Wind, Cu Chulainn, SSR Cybele and Hastur (and I have Arianrod and Azazel).

I'm hesitating between Pluto and Titania...but I also have a good starter Light - Michael, Eros and Sol so LT Tsukuyomi is also in the picture....

Not a dark or wind expert, but I will chime in for light:

Your light team is actually very good. I strongly recommend you mtix Tishtrya, and awaken Michael asap. Those two alone will make your team burst very frequently such that it should easily outdamage your dark and maybe even your wind team. If you are willing to spend another mtix on light, wait till Lugh is out (if I remember correctly, she should be available in the next mtix cycle.) Lugh has insane dmg potential and Tish will keep her alive.

While LT is good (I use her extensively myself), I do not think she is mtix material at this point with Lugh around the corner. LT used to be the only way a light team can hit the def down cap, but Lugh will have frame C def down and she is coming out at the end of this month. Iris, who comes out in August has light resistance down like LT and is thus another potential replacement for LT. Both Lugh and Iris are faster and hit harder than LT, so there isn't a strong reason to get LT over the other two.

Btw, between Sol and Eros, you will be able to deal with whatever random mechanics that the devs throw at you - Sol has cleanse and buff removal. Whatever Sol can't deal with, Eros' affliction block can (e.g. paralyze and ability seal.) Eros' barrier is also very useful. Even if you don't mtix Lugh, you will have a very strong and versatile team with just Tish added.

A quick comment on wind: both Cu Chulainn and Azazel can be awakened at some point. Azazel's AW is particularly strong, so that might be a reason to focus on wind over your other teams depending on what your grid is like and how far ahead you like to plan (Cu Chulainn's AW is end of July, Azazel is quite a bit later, forgot when exactly, but it's this year iirc.)

Unregistered
06-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Hi Guys !

Pluto is a pretty good pick for dark, as would Satan, but because of dark's futures, it's pretty hard to recommend heavy investment into dark without at least Anubis, so... maybe going with wind would be a better, safer option.

However, if you are thinking long term with wind, you should think about picking up Gaia or Aether instead of Titania. Once Azazel awakens, Cu AW, Az AW, Gaia AW, Aether will be your typical goto team for wind. Titania is pretty decent now to get your team up to speed, but falls off in usefulness (along with Cybele) after Az AW because everyone goes fast with her around. The choice between Gaia/Aether probably depends on your ability to AW Gaia. If you have the eyes to do it, Gaia will be super useful to help your team survive, if not, go with Aether, as an unawakened Gaia isn't that amazing.

Also, as mentioned by the previous poster, Tish pick for light is a good choice if your light grid is in good shape.

atis52
06-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the answers guys :)

My wind grid is way better than the light one, and there will be two wind events until Cu's awakening...but I can awaken Michael now and upgrade the light grid till I get the resources to awaken Sol...

I'll wait till Lughs release event, and if I get extremely lucky and get her (not a chance :D) I'll swap to light, but till then I'll focus on wind - and keep the ticket :)

Unregistered
06-10-2019, 06:23 PM
So I've been dead set on getting SSR Artemis using the upcoming MT for a while now but I'd love to hear you guys' input, if you don't mind that is.

My primary team is Dark with Satan(Aw), Hades(Aw), SSR Amon, Agaliarept, Osiris, and Thanatos. - No Anubis, unfortunately.
My secondary is Light( with Michael(Aw), Sol(Aw), Light Nike, Diana/Demeter. Like I said earlier, I want to grab SSR Artemis to speed up my Shadow Gem farming. Is she my best option or should I go with someone else? - No Managarmr either

Both my Fire and Water grids are decent too. Sadly, neither have 100% eidolons as well
Fire: Ares(Aw), Uriel(Aw), Dakki, Amaterasu, Fire Sol, and Yamaraja
Water: Saraswati, Ea(Aw), Ryu-oh, SSR Nike, Shiva

The only 100% eido I have is Hraesvelg but I'm not sure what kind of team I can build with Titania, El, and Aether.

Might as well add Thunder: Marduk, Jupiter, Fodla, Gryla/Kingu - Could be decent if I awakened Marduk?

AutoCrimson
06-11-2019, 01:19 AM
Tish. or, if the mt include Lugh, then her

Marduk is all right even before AW, so i dont see any reasons to NOT AW her

since you are 100% wind only, Gaia, Azazel, or even SSR Cybe are an options, but im not sure if Azazel AW will come faster than next MT. and you cant go wrong with Gaia, since dead dps is zero dps