PDA

View Full Version : Miracle ticket thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

dreamlitz
12-22-2019, 09:26 PM
Thx for your answer. I forgot to update my light line-up and i already got Iris. So Lugh insted of Artemis could be a good move?

Buffed Arty is actually not bad at all, but if you manual, Lugh still out-damages Arty and is much faster than Arty. Lugh is definitely worth an mtix for light mains imo, just not sure whether it's the best choice for you since your light team is plenty strong as it is and you have many other strong elements.

Valentine
12-23-2019, 08:08 AM
Water team is currently: Herc with soul weapon axe 2star, Posiedon Aw, Shiva AW, Nike Unleashed, Asherah
Subs: Ryu-oh, surfing beast cybele.

Fire Team: Andromeda with soul weapon 1star, Uriel Aw, Ares, mars and Svarog
Sub: Vahagn.

I used my ticket for Asherah to increase my strength to my water team but for future reference on the next miracle ticket, who should I choose between these 2 teams and why?

I was leaning on Acala for the future and as for water I heard I need to get Aphrodite or Vohu Manah

Slashley
12-23-2019, 10:36 AM
-- but for future reference on the next miracle ticket, --Never ask this now. Your situation can entirely change between now and then, so it is pointless to speculate anything about it until then.

What I can tell you is that it absolutely isn't Acala.

Argo
12-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Gacha just likes to troll us. I was pulling for Charis, too, took me 11 tickets + 12k jewels before I got her, but when I did get her, I got 3 copies of her... Wish I could gift you one of my copies. There're still a few days left, hope you can gather enough jewels from events and still get lucky!

It sure does like to troll me. Used a batch of 4 premium tickets and got Arianrod, yet another SSR Wind falling into my lap.
STILL. NO. CHRISTMAS. HIME.

liliucky136
12-24-2019, 12:37 AM
To start off with my plan is to use the miracle ticket on a light hime but maybe you guys have a better suggestion
I have

FIRE: Summer Sol, Uriel, and Ra-

Water: Nike unleashed, Ryu oh

Thunder- Brahma, Dian Cecht'

Light - Eros, Frey, AW Michael

Dark (Main) AW Satan, Agaliarept, Hades, Osiris, Susanoo

Eids, I have the light and wind olympia Eid, and for dark I have Anubis.

Something to note I do not have an ascension grid.

I use Shingen as my soul btw!

Nik
12-24-2019, 06:24 PM
To start off with my plan is to use the miracle ticket on a light hime but maybe you guys have a better suggestion
I have

FIRE: Summer Sol, Uriel, and Ra-

Water: Nike unleashed, Ryu oh

Thunder- Brahma, Dian Cecht'

Light - Eros, Frey, AW Michael

Dark (Main) AW Satan, Agaliarept, Hades, Osiris, Susanoo

Eids, I have the light and wind olympia Eid, and for dark I have Anubis.

Something to note I do not have an ascension grid.

I use Shingen as my soul btw!

Legit thanatos and run shingen, satanA, thanatos, susanoA with hades or osiris to round out main party. Thats a lot of damage and pretty fast team you'll have, and thanatos gets an awakening soon so she'll be even better.

Geo
12-25-2019, 08:08 AM
FIRE:

Andromeda (should be Shingen or Hercules?)
Uriel
Svarog
BF Amon
Prometheus

Acala sub
SR Eligos for 5% HP assist

I can't stand not having Defense debuff or healing, so probably won't invest on this FIRE team despite on paper it being quite good. No himes were Awakened yet, who should I Awaken first? Think I'll just go full offense and change the Soul, no MTix.

WATER:

Andromeda
Snow Raphael
Ryu-Oh
SR Atalanta for her C-Frame Def Down
Ea (AW)

SR Sachi Komine and Venus for their HP assist

The two weak links here are Andromeda - will change Soul if I get NikeU or Aphrodite - and Atalanta - use her for her C Frame debuff. So maybe Cthulu to replace her.

If I get a Healer, Atalanta is out and I'll use Hercules Axe to reach Def debuff cap.

This team right now play as follow: the First three himes apply Def Down, Ea strikes hard. Raphael and Ryu-Oh control Overdrives.

I'm not willing to MTix Vohu Manah, I can't afford to bench Raphael. Mostly I want to replace Atalanta.

WIND:

D'Artagnan with EX Ambush
Minerva
Azazel AW
Wind Poseidon
El

Set and Gaia AW as subs

No need to MTix here, but let me showcase the strategy: made a Pride team! Minerva and El hurt themselves, triggering Pride bonus. Their abilities combined make the team do guaranteed Double Attacks with Follow-up damage. Poseidon's Zeal make the team Burst faster. D'Artagnan as Soul because none of the himes can apply Def Down.

THUNDER: no SSR besides Brahma.

LIGHT:
Andromeda
Tishtrya
Lugh
SSR Artemis
Raphael (not AW yet)

Vishnu and SR Djehuti as subs.

I want to MTix Sol here, in order to both better handle Dark Disasters and replace Andromeda with Shingen. But would Michael indeed be a better MTix?

DARK:

Hercules with Ex SS and Axe
Satan AW
Pluto
Osiris
SR Cernunnos

Hades AW and Nephtys as subs

Cernunnos made main team because I want to stack Def Ups when facing Light Disasters. Then she dies and the SSRs on bench finish the job.

I'd want to replace Cernunnos with whatever any other hime would help the team survive Disasters' nukes.

Nik
12-25-2019, 08:38 AM
Mtix vahagn. Aw uriel and svarog. Shingen soul.
Shingen->Uriel->vahagn->svarog->bf amon. Burn everything and never look back.

Geo
12-25-2019, 09:37 AM
Your FIRE line-up looks pretty "pro" indeed.

Would you use Sniper Shot as EX, I presume?

Nik
12-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Your FIRE line-up looks pretty "pro" indeed.

Would you use Sniper Shot as EX, I presume?

Yea. The buffs more than makeup for the missing 10% def down.

SKY100
12-25-2019, 12:09 PM

I play a light team and these are the SSR light kamihimes I have currently. Could you please give me any suggestions about which kamihime I should select using the miracle ticket? I choose the auto ability mode most of the time.

Thanks a lot!

DavieBerry
12-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Hi just started and rolled with Belial and 5 off element SSR. From what I'm reading, I should focus on the fire element and ignore the other SSRs? In this case without any SR or SSR fire people, what's a good miracle ticket use? Thanks for the help.

AutoCrimson
12-26-2019, 01:02 PM
general logic dictates uriel

Kitty
12-26-2019, 02:12 PM
Fire Frey. 10 chars.

Infernity
12-26-2019, 02:36 PM
I am not sure, if I should pull Gaia, Azazel or Titania from Miracle ticket.

My core team: Cu Chulainn, Cybele Unleashed, Hastur, Ithaqua, Frey and Zephyros (strongest Kamihime currently lv 55)

Notable Kamihmes: Svarog, Selene, Azrael and Nataku
Notable Eidolons: Echidna and Ouroboros

Also I really like Amons desgin, so I would like to build a team with her later. With my current Equipment, is it better to focus on a dark team with Amon Unleashed or on a fire team with SSR Amon?

Valentine
12-26-2019, 03:09 PM
All 3 of the wind characters u mentioned are pretty good. Gaia I already have and she's pretty good defensively and taking hits. I have yet to awaken her as wind isnt my core team. Also I hear that Azazel is a staple for wind teams too and also gets better once awakened too.

Honestly it comes down to what character appeals to you and how much they benefit the teams you choose.

I have amon unleashed and can say shes great for taking down the rage meter of a boss on dark teams, however dark teams are extremely limited in terms of Healers in keeping the team alive, as it only has of 1 SSR in the dark element that can heal that is Osiris. There are SR healers but again Dark team for me personally is pretty lacking.

Having a choice is hard but I'd stick with your core team.

L2X
12-28-2019, 03:56 AM
Looking for advice for a new fire hime to add to my team

Soul: Andromeda
Himes: [Fire] Frey, Prometheus, [Fire] Beelzebub, Molech, Culyune, Kagutsuchi

Nik
12-28-2019, 08:26 PM
Looking for advice for a new fire hime to add to my team

Soul: Andromeda
Himes: [Fire] Frey, Prometheus, [Fire] Beelzebub, Molech, Culyune, Kagutsuchi

general logic dictates uriel
Vahagn, svarog, and BF amon are also options. But they wont give you an instant massive damage output as the above stated.

Sverg
12-30-2019, 05:31 AM
Hey guys i have a question about who to get with the current MT.

Here my Teams.

Fire:Svarog,Uriel,BF Amon,Fire Metatron,Prometheus,Mars.

Water:Shiva(AW),Vohu Mana,Ashera,Cuthullu,Poseidon,Saraswati. Eido(Rudra)

Wind:Azazel,Cybele(UN),Arianrod,Set,Minerva.

Thunder:Marduk,Tyr,Ymir,Cyclops.

Light:Forseti,Sol,Vishnu,Diana,Light Athena,Djehuti Eido-(Managarmr)

Dark:Pluto,Agaliarept,Hades,Amon(UN),Samael,Susano o,Kali.

Thats my Teams so far and i hope you can recommend me a good Kmi to pick:silly:

AutoCrimson
12-30-2019, 06:39 AM
Michael (10 char)

Sverg
12-31-2019, 05:43 AM
Thanks for the reply Auto got Michael for the ticket and Frey from the mt gacha.:silly:

Kitty
12-31-2019, 06:05 AM
Fire Frey, right? I hope :'o

Sverg
12-31-2019, 06:19 AM
I got fire frey yesterdy for the free 10 gacha chain and the light one today in the mt gacha:silly:

Kitty
12-31-2019, 07:32 AM
oof... I guess it was a dick pick, then OwO

Sverg
12-31-2019, 07:42 AM
not a dick pick both freys i got in the gachas and for the ticket i picked Michael:silly:

Kitty
12-31-2019, 07:51 AM
ahhh i see lmao

DavieBerry
01-01-2020, 06:50 AM
Hi looking for suggestion to round out fire team. Currently have uriel, new Artemis, and Prometheus. What would be a good 4th pick?

Also what would be a good pick for starting a wind and thunder team (no SSR for either).

Nik
01-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Hi looking for suggestion to round out fire team. Currently have uriel, new Artemis, and Prometheus. What would be a good 4th pick?

Also what would be a good pick for starting a wind and thunder team (no SSR for either).

Vahagn/svarog

Geo
01-01-2020, 09:17 AM
For Wind is Azazel.

For Thunder dunno, maybe Dian Cecht would make most main teams.

Infernity
01-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Hello,

looking for a suggestion for my wind team. Currently running Cu Chulainn, Hastur, Cybele (Unleashed), Ithaqua and Subs are usually R or SR Kamhime for leveling.

I know Azazel AW is broken, but I am still not in a position, to awaken Kamihime and I already have the two above mentioned attack oriented units.

AutoCrimson
01-02-2020, 08:28 AM
suggestion still stays the same. Azazel. honestly, i used her in main party even when she was un-awakened, and she was doing fine

Slashley
01-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Hello,

looking for a suggestion for my wind team. Currently running Cu Chulainn, Hastur, Cybele (Unleashed), Ithaqua and Subs are usually R or SR Kamhime for leveling.

I know Azazel AW is broken, but I am still not in a position, to awaken Kamihime and I already have the two above mentioned attack oriented units.If you're going with Wind... Azazel. Awakening is only a matter of time, and Azazel is absolutely insane.

Sztajger
01-08-2020, 04:42 AM
Hello i own now Poseidon, snow angel raphael, shiva, cthuluh, what should i buy next from mticket, which soul i should use(and which weapon) also what hime is first to awake??

AutoCrimson
01-08-2020, 04:48 AM
ppl like Vohu

Wolfchot
02-22-2020, 03:35 AM
Hello, I was wondering if you can help i just bought a miracle ticket for my dark team but i dont know who to chose
My team is Hades AW, nyarlahotep, lu bu and beelzebub

Im deciding between thanatos or hades unleashed
amon

Jessa
02-22-2020, 04:04 AM
Please check your image.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Slashley
02-22-2020, 08:09 AM
Hello, I was wondering if you can help i just bought a miracle ticket for my dark team but i dont know who to chose
My team is Hades AW, nyarlahotep, lu bu and beelzebub

Im deciding between thanatos or hades unleashed
amonIs there a reason why you want to commit to Dark?

Slashley
03-29-2020, 01:07 AM
Double postan'

New Miracle Ticket is up. As expected, it allows you to get Limited Hime. As such, if in any way possible, TRY TO ONLY TAKE LIMITED HIME. There are Hime that you will never, ever find in random Gacha after all, though they might get occasional reruns.

This means:
Fire: Haruhi isn't available, so... Fire Artemis...? Honestly, Fire Artemis doesn't seem that great. She has heals and is capable of giving 75% burst damage+ and 25% burst cap (something that Fire struggles with, but normal players don't need), so if that sounds appealing to you, go for it. Fire Sol was buffed to hell and back, so if you're looking for a healer-healer, she is probably stronger in that regard.
Water: Water Diana for 25% Vigor and the Water-elusive +100 burst makes her a VERY solid pick.
Wind: Wind Sol for heals + 20 burst? Wind Nephtys for that elusive Wind Res-?
Thunder: Thunder Aphrodite for 35% Vigor. Bonus points for massive synergy with Awakened Marduk.
Light: Honestly, Light is full of complete monsters. Light Nike is a beast in her own right in long battles, but non-Limiteds like Lugh/Iris/Tish are probably stronger than her just because they make fights short. The devs have really shrunk away from long content as well.
Dark: Sadly, I think literally the only Limiteds Dark has are Dark Gaia (seems like a weak tank) and SSR Bastet (only useful for +10% HP and 5% Assault from backrow). Oh yeah, Dark Amaterasu is a thing, but her Dark-elusive -20% B frame just got eclipsed by the just-released -30% B frame Nefertem. Because of this, if you must commit to Dark for some reason, with Nefertem probably not available (I forgot to check), the usual Dark-core suspects Satan/Susanoo/Thanatos/(Chernobog/)Berith are probably your best bet.

Please take these with a grain of salt, since my knowledge of Hime is lagging behind badly. I haven't had the time to update the Encyclopedia for an extremely long time.

AutoCrimson
03-29-2020, 01:39 AM
while i do agree on most parts with Slashley, i still wonder why everyone forgets that D'Ama brings BP into game, not to mention her defense...
anyways, between D'Gaia and D'Amaterasu i'd choose latter

tl;dr - dont go for dark limited, just take TAphro, even if u not maining thunder

MooShoes
03-29-2020, 04:00 AM
I want to add Wind Poseidon as a recommendation for limited himes to get. She pairs really well with Azazel.

About Dark Gaia, she builds burst fast, not only from being hit but also from the counter attacks. Her counter attacks also hit very hard due to her passive. Her team barrier is also quite solid. Her taunt duration and cooldown is the same as Erebus's, 3 turn duration, 6 turn cooldown. They can swap the enemies attention between them quite easily.

powersurge
03-29-2020, 09:53 AM
heey all im not a first time poster nor a first time player, been playing since the very first apocalypse event
, posted a few times in the past under guest since i was busy and didnt feel the need to register here but alas some people tend to screw it up for others like me who just want some info but i digress
i now need a bit of help cause i cant decide atm lol so prepare for some info :P

these are the SSR kamihime that i dont have:
gaia, dark satan, fire amaterasu, acala, raiko, fire sol,
light metatron, brahma, ea, thunder micheal, light satan, jupiter, ssr water raphael
wind hastur, dark amaterasu, dakki, cybele unleashed, ssr beelzebub,
wind poseidon, neptune, fire metatron, thunder ryu-oh, chernobog,
baal unleashed, prometheus, ssr light nike, thunder aphrodite,
wind nephthys, isis, tishtrya, ssr bastet, takeminakata, ssr fire amon,
agaliarept, minerva, fire mammon, lugh, ssr water cybele, selene,
wind uriel, nuwa, fire frey, light hastur, erebus, wind sol,
ssr water diana, perkele and ssr light baal.

since i have the miracle ticket i am having a hard time picking 1 of them for any of my teams
and these are my teams that i am using for each element

fire team: awakened svarog, awakened uriel, vahagn, mars with fire artemis and yamaraja in sub
water team: shiva awakened, vohu manah, ryu-oh, aphrodite with awakened poseidon and cthulhu in sub
wind team: cu chulainn awakened, azazel awakened, aether, frig with El and set in sub
thunder team: thor awakened, tyr awakened, marduk awakened, mammon with justitia and dian cecht in sub
light team: iris, ssr artemis, awakened sol, awakened micheal with light frey and eros awakened in sub
dark team: thanatos(soon to be awakened) hades awakened, pluto, susanoo awakened with berith and ssr dark amon in sub

and the rest of the ssr himes that i have that arent in my team are : Ra, ares awakened, saraswati, nike unleashed, asherah, water osiris, lakshmi,
februus, shaitan, titania awakened, arianrod, odin awakened, thunder athena, ymir, dark osiris,
nephthys, samael, kali, dark gaia, ssr light tsukuyomi, vishnu,light atum,
shamash, light athena and awakened light raphael

so yeah am in a bit of a bind so to speak thanks for the help/suggestion ^^

Slashley
03-29-2020, 11:39 AM
--
so yeah am in a bit of a bind so to speak thanks for the help/suggestion ^^Man, you put in a looooot effort into that post but... such a huge list is extremely difficult to read. Or get a grasp of.

I think you need to ask yourself what element you like playing the most (or have a P2W Eidolon for), then read my previous post and grab a Limited Hime for that element.

Pentangled
03-29-2020, 02:32 PM
Normally a light main, the RNG gods have blessed me with over 10 light SSR hime and less than 4 SSR hime in any other element. However, just pulled my first P2W eido with Leviathan so I guess I should work on water.

Have: Saraswati, Aphrodite, and Snow Angel Raphael

My grid for water is a total disaster right now so it will be a while before this team is going to tackle anything tough.

powersurge
03-29-2020, 03:41 PM
Man, you put in a looooot effort into that post but... such a huge list is extremely difficult to read. Or get a grasp of.

I think you need to ask yourself what element you like playing the most (or have a P2W Eidolon for), then read my previous post and grab a Limited Hime for that element.

thats the thing though im playing with all 6 elements :P so its harder to choose and regarding p2w eidos i only have lvl 55 belial, lvl 55 fluffy and anubis (also diabolos unleashed but i use her for my rainbow lvling team)

still ill check out tomorrow after work on which team needs a better hime

Dejnov
03-29-2020, 05:29 PM
thats the thing though im playing with all 6 elements :P so its harder to choose and regarding p2w eidos i only have lvl 55 belial, lvl 55 fluffy and anubis (also diabolos unleashed but i use her for my rainbow lvling team)

still ill check out tomorrow after work on which team needs a better hime

So I can't think of any Hime that's limited in Light,Dark or Fire. The best you can do is just pick up a core Hime for those elements. For light the only core hime you're missing is possibly Tishtrya (though have Eros so she's not truly core anymore), for Dark Satan or Nefertum, but I'm not a Dark main so that might be old and I have no real input in Fire.

For limited power Himes I only know two : Thunder Aphrodite and Water Diana. If either are core teams for you one of these are the best choices possible.

Oh actually, for Fire: Haruhi is a great choice and is also limited.

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-29-2020, 07:34 PM
Have: Saraswati, Aphrodite, and Snow Angel Raphael You're certainly lacking a lot, but Water Diana is a good start. Once you also get Vohu too, you'll be fairly good shape. If you manual, her synergy with Saraswati is amazing. If you AAB, absolutely drop Saraswati for someone like Cthulhu (who you also don't have).
So I can't think of any Hime that's limited in Light,Dark or Fire.Bruh, I listed most of them just a few posts above...
Oh actually, for Fire: Haruhi is a great choice and is also limited.Shouldn't be available due to being cross-over.

Jessa
04-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Is there any time limits for an offer with limited himes' mtix?

Slashley
04-27-2020, 11:00 AM
Is there any time limits for an offer with limited himes' mtix?Like always, AFTER you've bought a Miracle Ticket, IT WILL ONLY LAST 14 DAYS IN YOUR INVENTORY. Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Other than that, there shouldn't be. It'll be up until the next Miracle Ticket, so for the next 3-4 months.

Jessa
04-27-2020, 11:24 AM
Indeed i meant availability of this offer with mtix with limited himes, not a lifetime of tickets itself. Thx for info.

Slashley
05-03-2020, 10:44 PM
There is a new Miracle Ticket in town for the next month. Catch is, it's only for Hime who have Awakening so far. Also, it comes with a hefty price tag - literally double of the usual! They're justifying it with 270k Gems and 3 Dragon Eyes, but uh... ouch.

Wolfheinirich
05-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Haven't paid much attention to the M.tic for a while but when did they added the limited servant into the pool? I don't think I am really lacking but boy the Mid Summer Sol is really tempting.

Slashley
05-05-2020, 11:09 PM
Haven't paid much attention to the M.tic for a while but when did they added the limited servant into the pool? I don't think I am really lacking but boy the Mid Summer Sol is really tempting.Since the end of March. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4135-miracle-ticket-thread-post153471.html#post153471)

Wolfheinirich
05-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Since the end of March. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4135-miracle-ticket-thread-post153471.html#post153471)

Ah thanks, I was looking for something like that. Fire Sol remain one of my own favorite pick, and while Water Diana would be a nice addition to my water team but I lack a strong Eidolon to finish it off. Is this a one-off chance for the limited servant?

Slashley
05-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Ah thanks, I was looking for something like that. Fire Sol remain one of my own favorite pick, and while Water Diana would be a nice addition to my water team but I lack a strong Eidolon to finish it off. Is this a one-off chance for the limited servant?To my understanding, all Miracle Tickets from now on will also included Limited (non-crossover) Hime in them.

Jessa
05-06-2020, 09:31 AM
Oh, that's nice if true.

Wolfheinirich
05-06-2020, 07:44 PM
To my understanding, all Miracle Tickets from now on will also included Limited (non-crossover) Hime in them.

That's very nice, I usually fail so hard trying to get the limited hime.

Slashley
07-13-2020, 08:40 AM
To my understanding, all Miracle Tickets from now on will also included Limited (non-crossover) Hime in them.NOPE.

I don't know if I was wrong all along or if this is Nutaku Original Content(tm), but Limiteds are NOT available. However, SSR Diabolos, Byakko, Suzaku and Seiryu are.

I don't know what I should get. Water Pluto? Thunder Samael? ... Byakko? I do need a Eidolon brick target.

Wolfheinirich
07-13-2020, 10:39 AM
NOPE.

I don't know if I was wrong all along or if this is Nutaku Original Content(tm), but Limiteds are NOT available. However, SSR Diabolos, Byakko, Suzaku and Seiryu are.

I don't know what I should get. Water Pluto? Thunder Samael? ... Byakko? I do need a Eidolon brick target.

I heard in the discord channel that the last m.tix was the anniversary m.tix that included the limited.
I am having a difficult time again this time around and I heard people talking about Byakko but I don't fully understand the benefit of her.

Dejnov
07-13-2020, 11:54 AM
I heard in the discord channel that the last m.tix was the anniversary m.tix that included the limited.
I am having a difficult time again this time around and I heard people talking about Byakko but I don't fully understand the benefit of her.

I believe her real value comes about when Yori is finally released. Once she's bricked completely she's another way to hit damage cap on burst. If you can burst 3 times in 5 rounds (plus a couple rounds of 5M), puts a player at 60M in about the first 2 minutes of a raid. Bring a couple friends like that and you should be able to drop Och in 5 minutes.

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-13-2020, 11:56 AM
I am having a difficult time again this time around and I heard people talking about Byakko but I don't fully understand the benefit of her.As a second generation Kaiser, she can only be summoned once per battle. Also, all of the second generation Kaisers are pretty bad at low Stars (unlike Kaisers), so you will need to brick them.

As for Byakko, at 0-Stars, she is 10 turn CD and gives 50% more damage (once, so don't use skills after using her!). At MLB, she is 5 turn CD and gives 100% more damage (once, so don't use skills after using her!).

This means literally DOUBLE damage (unless you hit burst cap) which is ridiculously powerful. Assuming you burst for 1m damage to begin with you will EASILY slam that 17.25m damage FB once per fight. And that is enough to oneshot ANY Tower boss, for example. While you can't use it on turn4 for easy full points, you can use it to make Tower significantly easier.
... well, you will need to slam for 1m WITHOUT debuffs (such as F16) to get that done, but you still probably get the idea of how strong Byakko is.

Dejnov
07-13-2020, 01:39 PM
And if you get Northern Star (Dark Eido) also that gives you 100 BG on turn five. That's another potential full burst slam that can help tremendously. Also they work incredibly well for Dummy as only a few are 3T or so. Most are 5T or more.

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-13-2020, 02:22 PM
Also they work incredibly well for Dummy as only a few are 3T or so. Most are 5T or more.For the next year at least, ALL Dummies will just be a boring "10+ turns, total damage done." In addition, to my understanding they will be resistant to all damage but their elemental weakness, so just having one good team and doing everything with it won't cut it anymore. The need to have six perfect teams, plus MLB Hyakko, plus MLB Northern Star(/Hokutosei, whatever they'll decide to call her) will make Skill Checker-kun total whalefests. As if Rori Juice didn't dominate hard enough already.

But yeah, Hokutosei is coming like early December, so there is still time until that at least.

Dejnov
07-13-2020, 04:40 PM
For the next year at least, ALL Dummies will just be a boring "10+ turns, total damage done." In addition, to my understanding they will be resistant to all damage but their elemental weakness, so just having one good team and doing everything with it won't cut it anymore. The need to have six perfect teams, plus MLB Hyakko, plus MLB Northern Star(/Hokutosei, whatever they'll decide to call her) will make Skill Checker-kun total whalefests. As if Rori Juice didn't dominate hard enough already.

But yeah, Hokutosei is coming like early December, so there is still time until that at least.

This is where Byakko and Northern Star will really come into play. Most experienced players can create decent teams/grids for all elements (especially with guardian eidos and guardian grids). Having an extra one or two max damage burst turns in that 10 turn limit (due to Byakko and Northern Star) in all elements (since you can easily substitute with only 4% element loss) is fairly significant.

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-13-2020, 11:36 PM
This is where Byakko and Northern Star will really come into play. Most experienced players can create decent teams/grids for all elements (especially with guardian eidos and guardian grids). Having an extra one or two max damage burst turns in that 10 turn limit (due to Byakko and Northern Star) in all elements (since you can easily substitute with only 4% element loss) is fairly significant.There is a huge problem of actually having both of these. Even more so having both of these at MLB, since that requires a whopping EIGHT bricks. Mind you that we've had a total of SIX F2P Eidolon bricks available to us so far, out of which most players should've spent 4 on whatever P2W Eidolon they rerolled into. The following year will provide us with four more - technically five if you've been doing really good in each one. But that means that even a year from now, most players will be short on Eidolons bricks for this.

Also, there is no 4% Elemental loss from running these unless you run specifically Thunder/Dark - it's 8% each. Maybe even 16% each if you run double P2W. That can mean 32% Elemental modifier loss from running both.
... ... I haven't done maths, but chances are VERY high that both of these are easily worth it, though. I mean, their effects are just insanely powerful.

And on a side note, Genbu is releasing soon. Who will be two turns of 80% damage cut at MLB. That's... also super fucking powerful, assuming the content hurts like hell and is fairly short. I mean, if something takes you 20 turns and hurts like hell, chances are two turns of 80% damage cut isn't really going to help! So, not entirely sure exactly what content Genbu would be powerful in, it just has the potential to do so. And Minatosei, the Light version, will give you 3 turns of guaranteed Triple at MLB. Which is nice.

Ztzzpz
07-14-2020, 02:07 AM
need some advices for this one. Im main fire, with a glaive weap grid and medea. I want to cut uriel or svarog from my main team. (which left it with Fire frey, fire arti and uriel or svarog). I was thinking about mtix Fire Amon (hime with attack/defense skills but i'm not sure she'll be awaken one day) or Fire mamon (with medea you can reach the 5 lvl whip fast and boost all the party + glaive hime... and she probably can be awake in the future). Another option is Apollo to improve a lot my defense (got around 20k/19k hp)
Suzaku looks so weak when you see Byakko or even Seiryu so i don't think i'll go there.
Thks

Slashley
07-14-2020, 08:23 AM
-- Fire mamon (with medea you can reach the 5 lvl whip fast and boost all the party + glaive hime... and she probably can be awake in the future).Pretty sure that no secondary version Hime is going to get an Awakening, ever. That does include Fire Mammon.

Unfortunately, I don't have good advice for you. Since you already have Fire Frey, and Haruhi will never be an option, my knowledge of Fire just isn't good enough to say.
Suzaku looks so weak when you see Byakko or even Seiryu so i don't think i'll go there.Getting a guaranteed 2 free turns in literally any content isn't weak... but yeah, when compared to Byakko, it's less versatile I'd say. You could always get Byakko and run it in Fire, in most content. IF you have the bricks.

Dejnov
07-14-2020, 03:46 PM
There is a huge problem of actually having both of these. Even more so having both of these at MLB, since that requires a whopping EIGHT bricks. Mind you that we've had a total of SIX F2P Eidolon bricks available to us so far, out of which most players should've spent 4 on whatever P2W Eidolon they rerolled into. The following year will provide us with four more - technically five if you've been doing really good in each one. But that means that even a year from now, most players will be short on Eidolons bricks for this.

Also, there is no 4% Elemental loss from running these unless you run specifically Thunder/Dark - it's 8% each. Maybe even 16% each if you run double P2W. That can mean 32% Elemental modifier loss from running both.
... ... I haven't done maths, but chances are VERY high that both of these are easily worth it, though. I mean, their effects are just insanely powerful.

And on a side note, Genbu is releasing soon. Who will be two turns of 80% damage cut at MLB. That's... also super fucking powerful, assuming the content hurts like hell and is fairly short. I mean, if something takes you 20 turns and hurts like hell, chances are two turns of 80% damage cut isn't really going to help! So, not entirely sure exactly what content Genbu would be powerful in, it just has the potential to do so. And Minatosei, the Light version, will give you 3 turns of guaranteed Triple at MLB. Which is nice.

Agreed on the bricks. They are actually more precious than the weapon bricks now that we have a second/third Eidolon valuable enough to actually brick. I've spent all mine so it will take time to get Byakko to full strength.

Meh on the loss. Double P2W with T4 element weapon is notionally 360% element assault. Losing even 32% doesn't seem to be massively detrimental.

I actually think Seiryu and Minatosei are some of the worst of the lot. Revive and a heavy heal is so easily accomplished in a Water Lance grid that it feels wrong even thinking about Seiryu. And GTA for 3 turns sounds awesome, but for anyone OTHER than Light. Strong Light players should be bursting every 3 rounds and already come close to having full DATA on their Himes constantly. (Does this actually help Lugh, Iris, Tish or Michael... not really. Seems to only help Eros and Sol)
Pushing a fairly high attack rate to just GTA doesn't seem to add enough bang for that expensive buck (unlike Byakko and Northern Star...).

Dejnov.