PDA

View Full Version : [Event 31] New Years Event - Reiki Water Raid!

Kitty
12-26-2017, 04:50 AM
Well, I haven't posted in a while since I posted all the other events...weeks in advance. But here are the new events! <br />
<br />
Another raid event, so I hope you guys all saved seed/leaf for this one....

d d
12-26-2017, 05:00 AM
i'm pretty sure that only dark amaterasu is limited, light tsukiyomi should be permanent

JStar
12-26-2017, 05:21 AM
Well, those battles look very annoying...

Good thing this event is a raid, and not an advent battle, so you can call for help if things go south....;)

As for the weapons, I'm personally not interested in any Pride skills for my water grid, as I have far too many options for healing to make good use of it. So, I'll have to hope I can MLB at least 2 copies of the SR light hammer to improve my light grid.

Kureru
12-26-2017, 07:17 AM
Pride is identical to SR Assault at full health, and the thing has 2300 attack, I recommend getting it

Slashley
12-26-2017, 07:25 AM
Pride is identical to SR Assault at full health, and the thing has 2300 attack, I recommend getting itIt isn't, it's 0% base, whileas SR Assault is 3%. It does have higher base attack of course, but it's unlikely to be exactly the same as a SR weapon.

That said, Pride is already equal to SRs at 85% health, and equal to SSR at 70%. Below that, Pride just keeps getting better and better. Because losing 30% HP is very easy, Pride weapons are generally extremely good.

Their effect diminishes if you run multiple healers, however. And content like Accessory Quests or our recent Nicholas raid where your HP is either hero-or-zero due to extreme single target damage doesn't really play into their strengths either.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 07:54 AM
multiple healers really screw with the pride bonus. in return if you have all the def debuffs and defensive buffs, you can survive the oneshots, leading to a massive damage increase for the surviving soul.

Laventale
12-26-2017, 01:05 PM
multiple healers really screw with the pride bonus. in return if you have all the def debuffs and defensive buffs, you can survive the oneshots, leading to a massive damage increase for the surviving soul.

But Thunder teams don't have much heals, if anything at all. The only way you can heal in this event is with either the Soul, potions or bringing another non-Thunder hime into the battlefield.

LeCrestfallen
12-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Don't worry, Sol carries. Everything and everyone. on a side note, if you have no healer go for pride weapons :D every missing point HP is more damage.

Laventale
12-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Don't worry, Sol carries. Everything and everyone. on a side note, if you have no healer go for pride weapons :D every missing point HP is more damage.

That's what I'm planning to do.

sanahtlig
12-26-2017, 04:43 PM
As a general rule, you should always strive to get the SSR weapons for the elements you plan to use. Even the SSR Defenders are worthwhile because you gain a lot of HP for a small sacrifice in damage compared to an SR Assault. If you gimp your grid by forgoing SSRs, you'll regret it later. A missing SSR eidolon is generally replaceable or recoverable. An SSR weapon is not; your grid can end up permanently gimped.

VeryVoodoo
12-26-2017, 06:00 PM
Well, those battles look very annoying...

Good thing this event is a raid, and not an advent battle, so you can call for help if things go south....;)

I feel like it's going to be even more annoying joining public raids for that one than the one we have currently.
I feel like people are going to keep proc'ing the def buff of the boss and not bring CM to clear it, like usual... :rolleyes:

I mean look at the current Raig ragnas, so many don't bring CM when they can't even get the boss into raging mode without letting it burst them and get that atk buff at the start. Like if your dmg is that damn weak, you should at least bring CM to be useful utility-wise & not piss off the others in the raid. With the current event at least, it's a good thing I'm able to just nuke the boss dead in most cases before it gets to do too much dmg with those buffs. But with this next event bringing def↑, which I personally find even more annoying to deal with, I think I'll just restrict my ragna raids to Union members and any non-idiot friends...

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Yea, not enough people bring dispels in general. And a lot of people set things on auto and walk away, despite not necessarily having the strength and/or utility to get away with it.

...which means Barong in the future should be fun! Her raging overdrive gets stronger the more debuffs have been placed on her. Not so fun for Mordred or others with abilities similar to Outrage. Wonder how many people will eventually notice this trait and adjust accordingly? :P

fucka
12-27-2017, 04:07 PM
Yea, not enough people bring dispels in general. And a lot of people set things on auto and walk away, despite not necessarily having the strength and/or utility to get away with it.

...which means Barong in the future should be fun! Her raging overdrive gets stronger the more debuffs have been placed on her. Not so fun for Mordred or others with abilities similar to Outrage. Wonder how many people will eventually notice this trait and adjust accordingly? :P

thats why its wise to rise a sec acc, so u can play with yourself >p

Aidoru
12-27-2017, 11:22 PM
3-4 day break before it starts. Guess we finally get some breathing room and then back to raid grinding.

Laventale
12-28-2017, 12:15 PM
3-4 day break before it starts. Guess we finally get some breathing room and then back to raid grinding.

Pretty much this, I'm grinding potions, seeds and some claws here and there to full break my himes.

bigblackcock
12-29-2017, 12:13 AM
hmm...i'm thinking to try to solo ragnarok again.
soul- cassi extra skill: sniper shot- heal, remove debuff, attack and def debuff
Sol- heal, remove debuff, attack debuff
raijin/raiko-cut damage, attack debuff, zeal to make it faster to do burst attacks
Brahma- higher chance for combe strikes so also can help with faster burst
tyr- defense debuff and high damage when stunned
though i'm not sure who should i put in sub team...nemesis? ramiel? hermod? someone else?

Slashley
12-29-2017, 12:24 AM
Nemesis is really good in back row, since if somebody dies, it tends to be during Rage. And Nemesis does 7-8x damage - a bit more due to her self-buff - the moment she enters the fight against a Rage enemy. Hermod can also be decent as the last one, since she has a chance of being entirely immune to attacks for two turns if she's the last one.

Coconut
12-29-2017, 01:16 AM
Pretty much this, I'm grinding potions, seeds and some claws here and there to full break my himes.How do you grind potions and seeds? Campaign?

Laventale
12-29-2017, 09:12 AM
How do you grind potions and seeds? Campaign?

Indeed, Campaign.

Aidoru
12-31-2017, 09:09 PM
Did I miss something or was there no maintenance?

AznSamsung
12-31-2017, 09:21 PM
I think they patch it early due to none work on new year

Aidoru
12-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Oh, well that's nice I guess. Hopefully there are't any issues like last time.

Also no luck getting Light Tsuk or Dark Ama.

AznSamsung
12-31-2017, 09:30 PM
Oh, well that's nice I guess. Hopefully there are't any issues like last time.

Also no luck getting Light Tsuk or Dark Ama.

how many rolls?

Aidoru
12-31-2017, 09:34 PM
how many rolls?

The 3k gold SSR hime guarantee (got Hades) and 3k gem (got nothing) and 10 premium tickets (got nothing). Not much, Should get in another 3k jewel before event ends.

AznSamsung
12-31-2017, 09:43 PM
well my luck is so bad ... 18k jewels roll and nothing ether ... 3k gold ssr hime got duplicate ... fml

Aidoru
12-31-2017, 10:22 PM
Ragnarok was much more difficult than I expected, not so much because my team can't handle it but because of its regular overdrive pretty much screwing everything over by removing all debuffs and people joining in and just autoing.

Slashley
01-01-2018, 04:19 AM
I'd just like to say that the graphics for Reiki are adorable.

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 06:04 AM
So I joined some raids before even clicking on the start page of the event: I don't seem to have gotten any of the ticket or pp rewards. Even after relogging. Are they gone forever or will they appear at some point?

Slashley
01-01-2018, 06:11 AM
Every single raid event, I swear.

「Divine Soul」「Devil Soul」「Raid Gacha Ticket」reset
Your Divine and Devil Soul and Raid Gacha Ticket and other items acquired from last raid event count will reset when you first open the Event Top Page at the beginning of the event.

※When participating in the event, please visit the event top page as soon as the event starts.
※Divine and Devil Souls and Raid Gacha Tickets acquired through responding to Support Requests will be lost if you have not first visited the Event Top Page.
※Joining a battle without first visiting the Event Top Page may result in the items from that battle being reset. Event items lost in this manner will not be compensated.

AznSamsung
01-01-2018, 06:13 AM
I notice now those heal and buff from ally last much longer than the last raid ... (heal now permanent)

AutoCrimson
01-01-2018, 06:15 AM
Thank you for playing Kamihime Project!

The new event will begin after 1 hour later and please check the followings:

◆「Divine Soul」「Devil Soul」「Raid Gacha Ticket」reset
Your Divine and Devil Soul and Raid Gacha Ticket and other items acquired from last raid event count will reset when you first open the Event Top Page at the beginning of the event.

※When participating in the event, please visit the event top page as soon as the event starts.
※Divine and Devil Souls and Raid Gacha Tickets acquired through responding to Support Requests will be lost if you have not first visited the Event Top Page.
※Joining a battle without first visiting the Event Top Page may result in the items from that battle being reset. Event items lost in this manner will not be compensated.

sorry, was already answered before

JStar
01-01-2018, 08:35 AM
I did a thing!

https://youtu.be/afPXv-3puN8

AutoCrimson
01-01-2018, 08:40 AM
much powa from the vid do feel i... *Yoda.jpg*

AznSamsung
01-01-2018, 09:14 AM
wow ragk is so op .... that 3 turn all cleanse bs

sanahtlig
01-01-2018, 09:26 AM
It looks like Ragnarok is tuned to be run during Burst hour. Weaker players joining with no Burst charged is what makes the fight more difficult.

Slashley
01-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Well, I usually post first impressions of raid events after the first Burst Hour but...

I don't really have an impression this time.

Probably because I main Thunder, but Expert seems like a complete joke. Rag is slightly more challenging, but mostly because other players keep fucking it up by clearing debuffs or triggering Def Up without bringing Dispel. Still, despite the server lag, a couple of full Bursts and Rag gets stunned and then it's over.

AznSamsung
01-01-2018, 09:58 AM
u got lag too ... and here i through my internet is really bad

Aidoru
01-01-2018, 09:59 AM
The lag is pretty atrocious, even with only 3 or 4 people in Ragnarok, it sometime still gets pretty bad for me at random.

sanahtlig
01-01-2018, 10:12 AM
I'm getting lag in Accessory Quests too, where it actually matters. My abilities locked up on the final boss, causing debuffs to fall off.

Blueguy
01-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Didn't we have to deal with the lag monster last time they did a no maintenance event like this? 20-30 seconds between turns sometimes is just hideous.

bigblackcock
01-01-2018, 12:02 PM
i wanted to train sol and raphael, so i did sp gem quest till it ended, then did 3 layer 4 accessory quest (no shiny chest boo )
and only now i had enough ap for 2 standard lol
oh well, the thing the interest me the most in rewards is the light SR weapon so..meh

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2018, 12:11 PM
The lag doesn't seem all that bad to me. Usually there's a bit of lag whenever a new event just drops, which is understandable. But after a day or so, it always sorts itself out anyway.
Maybe just don't open your rags to the entire world or join ones that have the entire world in 'em? :silly:

AznSamsung
01-01-2018, 01:21 PM
last 3k jewels roll ... and nothing ... saving up for mars instead

AgentFakku
01-01-2018, 10:42 PM
didn't expect another Gacha Raid boss event 2 in a row

I hate when the game keeps crashing on me - can't tell if it's my browser or my shitty laptop

esp. if you're in a raid then game crashes, you tried to hurry and click like hell only to find out the raid boss is dead alredy

BlazeAlter
01-02-2018, 04:58 AM
got lucky with raid gacha (gave me 3 reikis) so i only had to get 60 divine souls and 25 demon souls to MLB her

bigblackcock
01-02-2018, 08:28 AM
tried to solo ragnarok, but i guess i'm too weak for it XD
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/397771715314319360/image.png

LeCrestfallen
01-02-2018, 08:30 AM
This boss is just way to bad for soloing, needed damage till enrage is to high. Purges to often debuffs to solo ~~

bigblackcock
01-02-2018, 09:45 AM
yea, she takes long to be raging and stunned :X
didn't had the chance to use tyr's burst during stun that could help in damage.
oh well...boring expert run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGnqqyc48I

Slashley
01-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Dat unfinished storyline.
You can use Zeal on turn1 by the way. It applies after your Full Burst.

bigblackcock
01-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Dat unfinished storyline.
You can use Zeal on turn1 by the way. It applies after your Full Burst.

true, haven't thought about it.

Slashley
01-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Well, if we're posting boring Experts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbreO57RtGk

Aidoru
01-02-2018, 02:03 PM
I literally have not manualed a single expert this event. The closest thing to manual I've done is use full burst first then set it on auto battle.

Laventale
01-03-2018, 05:40 AM
Is it me or the Ticket Raid Gacha sucks major dick this time around?

Like, holy hell, I can't pull anything at all, not even SR weapons. Were the valued touched from the previous event?

AznSamsung
01-03-2018, 06:52 AM
... opposite to me ... 160 ticket and i got both ssr weapon and ssr eldon .... new year new luck?

nonsensei
01-03-2018, 08:51 AM
I actually managed to solo ragnarok with my light team... in burst time, that is. :sweat:
Light Tsuku blind really is impressive.

https://youtu.be/pZUp9sYYnHs

sanahtlig
01-03-2018, 09:22 AM
I actually managed to solo ragnarok with my light team... in burst time, that is. :sweat:
Light Tsuku blind really is impressive.
Looks like Light Tsukuyomi really is the key to unlocking Light's potential. Unfortunately she's months away for most players.

Slashley
01-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I've seen Tsukuyomi's debuff a couple of times, and it's quite scary. They might not have elemental advantage, but they have -50% Def while I don't.

I don't know if I can solo Reiki or not. I don't really know do I even want to try. I really don't think I can hit ~12m like nonsensei did, I wouldn't wonder if it was closer to 20m due to lack of debuffs. Seems like a massive waste of time even if successful.

nonsensei
01-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Looks like Light Tsukuyomi really is the key to unlocking Light's potential. Unfortunately she's months away for most players.

Supposedly the next miracle ticket comes on valentine. And yeah, Light Tsuku really made a great improvement on my already decent light team. If only I had Diana, I could manage to cap def debuff & would have 10% extra atk down by using Sniper Shot as EX. Tho I'm really not sure who I would swap out for Diana...

mustafa
01-03-2018, 10:44 AM
500 gacha tickets, 2 SSR eidolons and only 1 SR weapon...
it use to be many more SR weapons

sanahtlig
01-03-2018, 12:13 PM
500 gacha tickets, 2 SSR eidolons and only 1 SR weapon...
it use to be many more SR weapons
800 tickets: 3 of the SSR weapon and 1 of the SSR eidolon

That's already enough for 2 functional SSR weapons, and if I'm lucky I'll pull a 4th copy and be able to MLB 2 copies.

Wpmz
01-03-2018, 12:53 PM
500 tickets and 1 SSR eido, no SRs. Maybe I'm just having bad luck but it feels like there's less SR weapons in the gacha this time, I can't recall ever pulling 500 gacha and not getting an SR.

sanahtlig
01-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Supposedly the next miracle ticket comes on valentine.
According to what? On DMM the 2nd Miracle ticket released on 4/2/17.

Slashley
01-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Welp, I hadn't lost MvP a single time yet (outside of joining fights when they're half dead), but somebody with Kirin joined in whammoed the boss for 2.8m straight off the bat. That's probably double Kirin with full SSR Thunder party, and a good grid.

Makes my 1.4m Bursts with three turns to set-up feel really, really insignificant~ :cry:

LeCrestfallen
01-04-2018, 02:43 PM
isn't this a bit early? 2 month's later already? ~~

nonsensei
01-04-2018, 03:14 PM

isn't this a bit early? 2 month's later already? ~~

Yeah, I confused the dates, coz it came out at the anniversary on DMM, but that's a different date for us. I'm actually curious when they will implement with that in mind..

LeCrestfallen
01-04-2018, 04:02 PM
i wouldn't mind if they push it back far enough that i can grab thanatos with the second ticket though.

bigblackcock
01-05-2018, 01:51 AM
that event went better for me than expected, i managed to get all the rewards from devil+divine souls.
and thank to gacha i now have 3 MLB copies of the SR light hammer (have about 1800+ attack at level 85) so it's good for my light team.
also got nice amount of +1 eido so now my ifrit is +85
----
not to long ago i didn't care at all about my light team 'cause i didn't had any SSR kamihime there, not full grid and even the SR weapons i had were either defender or low attack assault.
but now i have michael, sol and raphael and in terms of weapons pheonix bow, hammer from sphinx, nicholas sword and now 3 hammers.
before valentine or so we'll have union event with light pride weapon, another SSR weapon from baron later on, sakura event another SSR weapon and in pheonix rematch i may get another MLB of the bow
so i guess that from being my weakest teams it's now becoming 1 of the tops.

JStar
01-06-2018, 08:36 AM
I did another thing!

This time, with another team!

https://youtu.be/Q2S2vlRD3OM

Raikuso
01-07-2018, 01:42 AM
So I started playing Fire Emblem Heroes several days ago, and being the Nintendo boy that I am the past 5 days were dominated by that. I realize I have not done half as much grinding as I should have and there's two days left in the event. So I decided I'd pull together my ~350 tickets and draw for what I can.

3 copies of the SSR weapon, 2 of which were in the same 10-draw, right next to each other. Merry Belated Christmas, I guess? It's not best girl Raguel but at least I can remain rather lax for the event

mustafa
01-07-2018, 02:47 AM
1000 tickets, 2 SSR eidolons, 0 SSR weapons and barely 3 SR weapons
RNG sucks

Laventale
01-07-2018, 08:15 AM
1000 tickets, 2 SSR eidolons, 0 SSR weapons and barely 3 SR weapons
RNG sucks

Now that's awful tier luck.

mustafa
01-07-2018, 10:43 AM
worst part is lack of SR weapons needed for rise weapons skill level

AznSamsung
01-07-2018, 11:32 AM
finally ... about 300 tickets (give or take) .. got 2 ssr weapon and 1 eldon ... the best gacha reward i got so far in all raid ... now have both eldon and weapon mlb

blubbergott
01-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Finished the event on day 4, had 3 extra pompom hammers, so as a light main, i figured, i'll keep farming it for the last one. Still waiting for it, 1 more day of praying to RNGsus i guess. :/

blubbergott
01-08-2018, 02:58 PM
well, rip 2nd pom-pom hammer i guess.. Haven't seen a single sr or ssr in the last million PP, do they stop dropping once you are finished with the other rewards or was it just terrible rng? :P

bigblackcock
01-08-2018, 08:55 PM
used the last tickets i had just now, not a single +1 eido or weapon boo
but i'm happy with the result of this event:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/400134684593618954/image.png
next event is union event, so getting them to level 85 to max their level should be easy.
and they're level 20 skill level already so that's all is left for them...well, the MLB copies, the last 1 will be a material lol

sanahtlig
01-08-2018, 09:10 PM
I'm sad I didn't get a 4th SSR weapon from Gatcha after nearly 1000 additional tickets and hundreds and hundreds of seeds spent (ended with about 500 less than I started with).

https://i.gyazo.com/8c424c66e9c4d1687112d5ad7cb5d1bc.png

Laventale
01-08-2018, 09:24 PM
after nearly 1000 additional tickets and hundreds and hundreds of seeds spent (ended with about 500 less than I started with).

Jesus fucking christ, man.

Aidoru
01-08-2018, 10:06 PM
I was in a similar case during the xmas light event trying to get my a last copy for my extra SSR, pretty sure I broke 8 digit pp trying to get it and still didn't get it.

Well regardless, finished this event on day 2 so the rest of the event was just me taking my time since I didn't really care to much for an extra set. I actually didn't even finish the blue souls til today.

Slashley
01-09-2018, 04:36 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/8c424c66e9c4d1687112d5ad7cb5d1bc.pngDamn, we ended up at around the same PP despite you working way harder...

I only got one extra copy of the weapon, so it's enhance fodder. At least I ended up with ~+50 Seeds from this event.

sanahtlig
01-09-2018, 07:31 AM
Damn, we ended up at around the same PP despite you working way harder...

I only got one extra copy of the weapon, so it's enhance fodder. At least I ended up with ~+50 Seeds from this event.
The goal was accruing the maximum numbers of tickets, and while high PP is directly correlated with efficiency, it's a poor readout for ticket gain. For example, you could solo 100 Ragnaroks and end up with massive PP, but only 600-1000 tickets since ticket gain per battle is capped. In my case, I tended to join battles where the boss was already in Rage to conserve time during Burst hour. If the boss wasn't in Rage, I waited til it was since my team depends on debuffs for viability. I usually got MVP or sub-MVP (save for some runs I did outside of Burst hour when I was particularly desperate), and ended up with around 2000 tickets total. I also used most of my AP on Accessory Quests and Dailies.