PDA

View Full Version : [Event 32] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Gluttony (Union Event)

Kitty
12-26-2017, 05:24 AM
* as Reiki event ends on Monday 8th Jan, Gluttony will most likely start on either Tuesday 9th Jan - Tuesday 16th Jan or Thursday 11th Jan - Thursday 18th Jan <br />
<br />
Damn, you didn't use all your seeds...

Slashley
12-26-2017, 05:31 AM
To be noted that SSR Lightning Gun is extremely important for synergy with Mammon, the SSR who entirely defines Thunder once she comes out.

Thunder mains will probably be using Dartagnan Relic weapons by that time, but for those who accidentally pull Mammon later, this Gluttony Gun will be very important.

JStar
12-26-2017, 05:35 AM
Being a wind main, this event should be pretty easy for me. Especially since I recently acquired Gaia (and Behemoth!). Hopefully, I can finish training her before this event begins. :D

As for the Kamihime, I hope to at least get Itakua, so I could give Zephyrus some much-needed rest... Although Huster would be grand as well...

Aidoru
12-26-2017, 08:44 AM
Zephyrus is great because she has a C-frame ATK down and is accessible to anyone. Even with her lower stats to a SR, it would take more than a stronger heal for me to replace her.

Slashley
12-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Zephyrus and Caspiel will get hit pretty hard by the Valentine debuff cap though. And it doesn't work against bosses like Gluttony who spam Atk Ups. But yes, Zephyrus is the best R Hime you can get from Gem gacha. And for now, Caspiel is the best R Hime overall (though not for long if that upcoming Fire R Hime really has -20% B debuff).

But yes, Zeph is probably a better healer than Itaqua. Just going from -40% Atk to -50% Atk is a huge gain, so despite having worse heals, she'll probably keep your team healthier.

Laventale
12-26-2017, 11:38 AM
To be noted that SSR Lightning Gun is extremely important for synergy with Mammon, the SSR who entirely defines Thunder once she comes out.

Thunder mains will probably be using Dartagnan Relic weapons by that time, but for those who accidentally pull Mammon later, this Gluttony Gun will be very important.

My Thunder team is my second strongest, thank you for pointing that out! Cheers <3.

JStar
12-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Zephyrus is great because she has a C-frame ATK down and is accessible to anyone. Even with her lower stats to a SR, it would take more than a stronger heal for me to replace her.

I won't lie, Zephyrus has carried me through many events. So I won't be permanently benching her anytime soon (at least, until Seth arrives).

Zephyrus and Caspiel will get hit pretty hard by the Valentine debuff cap though. And it doesn't work against bosses like Gluttony who spam Atk Ups. But yes, Zephyrus is the best R Hime you can get from Gem gacha. And for now, Caspiel is the best R Hime overall (though not for long if that upcoming Fire R Hime really has -20% B debuff).

But yes, Zeph is probably a better healer than Itaqua. Just going from -40% Atk to -50% Atk is a huge gain, so despite having worse heals, she'll probably keep your team healthier.

Believe me, I know the power of Zephyrus + Caspiel, since I use both regularly on my wind team (along with Oberon + Cybele, they can hit -50%/-30% on the first turn).

It'll be a shame when the debuff cap hits, as they won't be able to lower the attack past 50% anymore, but I'll still use them until more powerful options are available.

Laventale
01-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Sorry to bring to thread back up, but I have a question.

I have 3k Jewels and I'm wondering (as a Wind main) if it's worth it to wait 'til Huster gets released or should I wait more?

I know it's a dumb question, but it's worth, at least for me, asking it.

Slashley
01-06-2018, 07:53 AM
Sorry to bring to thread back up, but I have a question.This thread will be fully relevant in just a few days, why say sorry...
I have 3k Jewels and I'm wondering (as a Wind main) if it's worth it to wait 'til Huster gets released or should I wait more?

I know it's a dumb question, but it's worth, at least for me, asking it.Wind users need to decide whether they aim for Hastur (A Def debuff, but Oberon kinda handles that), SSR Cybele (THE best damage dealer in the game for the next year at least, maybe forever because her scaling is broken as fuck) or Seth (Wind Healer who is almost Sol levels of broken).

Well, whatever you aim for, RNG is going to RNG. Your chances are always very low to find what you want.

Laventale
01-06-2018, 08:20 AM
This thread will be fully relevant in just a few days, why say sorry...Wind users need to decide whether they aim for Hastur (A Def debuff, but Oberon kinda handles that), SSR Cybele (THE best damage dealer in the game for the next year at least, maybe forever because her scaling is broken as fuck) or Seth (Wind Healer who is almost Sol levels of broken).

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated.

Well, whatever you aim for, RNG is going to RNG. Your chances are always very low to find what you want.

No need to remind me that, it's a fucking Gacha game after all.

Laventale
01-08-2018, 09:26 PM
At last, it's time to rumble.

The event starts after tomorrow's maintenance.

So we will get 2 full days of farming potions and seeds before the grinding madness begins again.

Good luck everyone.

Aidoru
01-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Unless they change it, you basically gain all the seeds you use in union events as clear reward.

sanahtlig
01-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Sorry to bring to thread back up, but I have a question.

Hastur is available with the 2nd Miracle ticket. SSR Cybele probably isn't, and she appears along with Hraesvelg, the Wind +100% eidolon. So I think the best option is pretty clear.

Slashley
01-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Unless they change it, you basically gain all the seeds you use in union events as clear reward.Hmm? What?

Didn't they nerf the 100% Seed droprate like a couple Union events ago... not even Ultimate gives you a Seed every time now, sigh.

Unregistered
01-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Hmm? What?

Didn't they nerf the 100% Seed droprate like a couple Union events ago... not even Ultimate gives you a Seed every time now, sigh.

You probably shouldn't run ultimate anymore than you need to for union events. Expert is where you can gain a fair amount of seeds to offset the amount you spend.

Laventale
01-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Hastur is available with the 2nd Miracle ticket. SSR Cybele probably isn't, and she appears along with Hraesvelg, the Wind +100% eidolon. So I think the best option is pretty clear.

Thanks for the heads up.

Coconut
01-09-2018, 11:24 PM
Hastur is available with the 2nd Miracle ticket. SSR Cybele probably isn't, and she appears along with Hraesvelg, the Wind +100% eidolon. So I think the best option is pretty clear.The eidolons don't get an appearance bonus though, do they?

I'm in a similar position, but it's for an alt that currently has 16k jewels, Gaia, and Titania. The way I see it is a bit like shopping for a computer - there's always something better coming. In this case, rolling for Seth gives you a shot at Seth, Cybele, Hraesvelg and Hastur, but rolling for Cybele only gives you a shot at 3/4 (but with an appearance bonus). And if your rolls are duds, or you get good rolls but for a different element, then you might've been misdirecting your farming.

So I'm a bit tempted to roll for Hastur, knowing that I'll have more jewels when Cybele releases. Is this wrong?

(I've also got a similar dilemma on my main, where I think I should optimally wait for Ashirato, but I don't really want to wait that long.)

VeryVoodoo
01-10-2018, 02:01 AM
The eidolons don't get an appearance bonus though, do they?
The 100% eidolons do have an appearance bonus. I know Belial was boosted in the fire gacha draw they had. I believe Kirin was similarly boosted in some new chars release gacha.

So I'm a bit tempted to roll for Hastur, knowing that I'll have more jewels when Cybele releases. Is this wrong?
There's no real right or wrong when it comes to rolling, it's all RNG. If you want 1 specific hime more than any other, you should probably save all your jewels for that appearance, to increase your odds. That's really all you can ever do, but there will never be any guarantee.

Slashley
01-10-2018, 02:57 AM
The 100% eidolons do have an appearance bonus. I know Belial was boosted in the fire gacha draw they had. I believe Kirin was similarly boosted in some new chars release gacha.They do, but their bonus is way smaller than it is for Kamihime. The game started at 5x for those, and moved up to 15x some months ago... ... ... if Nutaku implemented that.

For Eidolons, it's just 2.5x. Which is not little either, considering how much fewer Eidolons there are.

Coconut
01-10-2018, 09:12 AM
They do, but their bonus is way smaller than it is for Kamihime. The game started at 5x for those, and moved up to 15x some months ago... ... ... if Nutaku implemented that.

For Eidolons, it's just 2.5x. Which is not little either, considering how much fewer Eidolons there are.Oh, that does make hoarding an easier decision then. Thanks!

sanahtlig
01-10-2018, 09:29 AM
I'm in a similar position, but it's for an alt that currently has 16k jewels, Gaia, and Titania. The way I see it is a bit like shopping for a computer - there's always something better coming. In this case, rolling for Seth gives you a shot at Seth, Cybele, Hraesvelg and Hastur, but rolling for Cybele only gives you a shot at 3/4 (but with an appearance bonus). And if your rolls are duds, or you get good rolls but for a different element, then you might've been misdirecting your farming.

This is a mathematical problem with an optimal solution. More options for 'hits' doesn't necessarily equal better odds, as inbetween Cybele and Seth are kamihime of other elements, which can be considered 'misses'. So if the number of misses added is proportionally greater than the number of hits, you're better off rolling earlier.

You can actually calculate all this using the Gatcha calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1286596725) in my Toolbox.

Coconut
01-10-2018, 10:23 AM
This is a mathematical problem with an optimal solution. More options for 'hits' doesn't necessarily equal better odds, as inbetween Cybele and Seth are kamihime of other elements, which can be considered 'misses'. So if the number of misses added is proportionally greater than the number of hits, you're better off rolling earlier.

You can actually calculate all this using the Gatcha calculator in my Toolbox.Okay, so if I used the correct data...

Desired - odds:
Hastur only - 0.047/chain
Hastur, Cybele, Hraesvelg - 0.057/chain
Seth, Cybele, Hastur, Hreaesvelg - 0.046/chain

Leventale would probably put Gaia on his desired lists and so would have different results.

sanahtlig
01-10-2018, 10:32 AM
Okay, so if I used the correct data...

Desired - odds:
Hastur only - 0.047/chain
Hastur, Cybele, Hraesvelg - 0.057/chain
Seth, Cybele, Hastur, Hreaesvelg - 0.046/chain

Leventale would probably put Gaia on his desired lists and so would have different results.
One wrinkle in this is that the calculator assumes that all characters in the same rarity+category tier (i.e., SSR eidolons) have the same base draw rate. With the +100% eidolons, this assumption probably does not hold true; the draw rate for these (assuming you've landed an SSR eidolon) is probably much lower than 1/(total number of SSR eidolons). The draw rate penalty may be as large as an additional 1/5 or 1/10. I currently have no reliable data to estimate the exact penalty, however.

In short, don't include +100% eidolons as a 'hit' or 'miss' if you want a valid result from the calculator. They can only be validly compared amongst themselves right now.

Laventale
01-10-2018, 03:18 PM
It's a shame there are no miracle tickets for Eidos.

Aidoru
01-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Ithaqua's eyes...

Iverna
01-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Hey guys,

New player. Been playing about a week maybe? Could anyone give me a quick rundown of what I should be doing during this event, and how I would best be put to use helping my union with my currently limited strength? Like I understand the general gist of the event, but without any serious power behind me, what should I, personally, be doing to make the best out of it?

VeryVoodoo
01-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Hey guys,

New player. Been playing about a week maybe? Could anyone give me a quick rundown of what I should be doing during this event, and how I would best be put to use helping my union with my currently limited strength? Like I understand the general gist of the event, but without any serious power behind me, what should I, personally, be doing to make the best out of it?

Farm lower level demon experts (after the daily resets each day). They'll be the easiest after the daily resets since they'll still be low lvls then, and it'd be a good way to help your union when you're brand new. Also farm lilims daily for the grails - you likely won't be able to complete them yourself but since they are raids, you can share them out to everyone and have others assist you eventually. That's probably about the best you can do, in your case at least.

JStar
01-11-2018, 03:25 AM
I recorded another auto battle with my wind team!

Forgot to remove Chaos Magic from Mordred, as it wasn't needed, but whatever, it wouldn't have changed the outcome anyways. :silly:

https://youtu.be/V8_jjFiEqeQ

bigblackcock
01-11-2018, 03:32 AM
As expected, the normal overdrive of expert demon is kind of drain, aka HP depends on damage dealt.
Used awakened gaia's skill to cover for allies, she took 0 damage ofc and the the demon also recovered 0 HP.

Slashley
01-11-2018, 03:37 AM
Is it just me, or are the fodder drops up a fair bit?
I haven't had much time for Demon since I've fought Lilims, but the few times I fought Ult Demon it wasn't just a crapfest of T3 Crystals.
I recorded another auto battle with my wind team!--Why bother with Expert Lilim...?
You're basically paying ~1.6x AP for ~1.75x rewards (based on my impressions anyway, I have no hard data), and you need like ten times the effort.

JStar
01-11-2018, 05:56 AM
Why bother with Expert Lilim...?
You're basically paying ~1.6x AP for ~1.75x rewards (based on my impressions anyway, I have no hard data), and you need like ten times the effort.

Take it easy, this was just for recording purposes. I'm usually running Ultimate Demon battles to help make the 400 goal, anyways.

LeCrestfallen
01-11-2018, 06:12 AM
1.6x ap for 1.75x rewards sounds damn juicy to me though?
Ten times the effort ++ i still need to click 3 times for autobattle, no change there ~~

blubbergott
01-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Not to mention 20k PP vs. 2.5k :)

sanahtlig
01-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Hey guys,

Farm grails and low-level Experts, as these are a waste of AP/time for high-level players. The faster those low-level Experts are leveled, the more productive the high-level players can be.

bigblackcock
01-11-2018, 10:41 PM
tried my luck against expert demon :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHRNCt6KAMU

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Not too shabby for the first day, almost done:
https://i.imgur.com/w1stdfH.png
Missing 2 ppl in Union so only 28/30 participants. :bgrin:

Slashley
01-12-2018, 01:09 AM
Not too shabby for the first day, almost done:
https://i.imgur.com/w1stdfH.png
Missing 2 ppl in Union so only 28/30 participants. :bgrin:Almost done? You're lacking 250 Ultimates!
... for 10k Gems, which is basically awarding everyone with an entire 50 AP.

Anyway, no screenshot here but 19m PP. I might not even get Gluttony Gun maxed today...

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 01:12 AM
I know, I know... we're slacking a lot...
Last event, we easily passed 200+ ultis on the first day. We have a lot of ppl busy unfortunately this time around. We also didn't have 2 ppl missing from the union last event. >_>

Slashley
01-12-2018, 01:17 AM
By the way, your recruitment posts don't show your Burst Hours.

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 01:22 AM
By the way, your recruitment posts don't show your Burst Hours.
Our burst timings vary from event to event based of the voting we do in our members channel in discord. The majority votes usually determine the burst times, and we try to adjust them around so that they allow the max # of ppl to attend each event. For that reason, our burst timings are never set in stone, and largely depend on the members' schedules for that week. Since it's something that can easily be changed on a day-by-day basis, it's not something I feel important to list.

Slashley
01-12-2018, 01:33 AM
With zero ballpark where the majority of your players are, people have the zero idea if they're going to get 0, 1 or 2 Burst Hours. In a democracy, the minority usually get nothing.

I do need to find myself a competitive Union after Sloth (I want to do a full round in my current one), but joining a Union that does NOT always hold its Burst Hours between 2-8 AM local time is kinda required or you're screwed at least in normal Raid events.

WhatIconceal
01-12-2018, 01:44 AM
Double caspiel OP :think:

https://i.imgur.com/lwZ96e0.jpg

Slashley
01-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Yup, Caspiels stack really well. At least, until Gluttony gets a Atk+ buff... but even then, it's not like she'll hurt much. But more than 0!

That's why we're getting the nerf on Valentine.

Laventale
01-12-2018, 09:57 AM
Double caspiel OP :think:

https://i.imgur.com/lwZ96e0.jpg

How much was Gluttony hitting? Jesus.

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know what causes this blank eido freeze glitch during battles? It's happening almost every battle now and I'm about to flip some tables... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
It happens to some ppl and not others, so there has to be some underlying cause or some way to fix it...

Asti
01-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Does anyone know what causes this blank eido freeze glitch during battles? It's happening almost every battle now and I'm about to flip some tables... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
It happens to some ppl and not others, so there has to be some underlying cause or some way to fix it...

That is Caspiels Fault :)

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 01:50 PM
That is Caspiels Fault :)

No I don't think so... others are in the same battle as me, and they don't experience any problem with caspiel. I think it has something to do with reload burst cancelling, but the ones that don't have the problem also can reload-cancel and not get the freezes.

Asti
01-12-2018, 02:22 PM
I don't reload ( because aab ) and i get this Freezes only with Casp in my Party

VeryVoodoo
01-12-2018, 02:59 PM
I don't reload ( because aab ) and i get this Freezes only with Casp in my Party

To test your theory, I took casp out of party, and did some runs. On the 3rd run, freeze glitch happened again. So no...

drakkelizer
01-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Quick question right here about rewards. Everybody get their own copies or are they unique for all the union? I don't get it.

blubbergott
01-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Noob-question: Do you just sell all these access eidolon enhance mats? It's my first union event, so before that I valued them rather highly, but 2 days in now all eidolons i use are maxed and my box is full of them. Am i missing a possible use or just convert them into gems -> weaponskills?

Slashley
01-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Quick question right here about rewards. Everybody get their own copies or are they unique for all the union? I don't get it.Personal PP is for each individual.

The other three categories are shared - as soon as the Union fulfills the requirements, everyone can claim theirs.
Noob-question: Do you just sell all these access eidolon enhance mats? It's my first union event, so before that I valued them rather highly, but 2 days in now all eidolons i use are maxed and my box is full of them. Am i missing a possible use or just convert them into gems -> weaponskills?Sadly, they sell for a pittance amount. But yes, once you have everything maxed, you no longer need the Eidolon fodder...

drakkelizer
01-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Personal PP is for each individual.

The other three categories are shared - as soon as the Union fulfills the requirements, everyone can claim theirs.Sadly, they sell for a pittance amount. But yes, once you have everything maxed, you no longer need the Eidolon fodder...

Uff thanks for clearing that up. I was concerned about claiming some stuff I didnt even fight for lol

Slashley
01-13-2018, 12:47 PM
... what kind of teams are people fielding?

Without Oberon, I'm finding it difficult to make a proper team. Despite having three SSRs:
Odin, entirely unusable due to taking double damage 3/8 turns in AAB.
Gaia, who would be amazing when Awakened, but without, she's largely useless in AAB.
Titania, who is entirely braindead in AAB and is literally only good for her +30 self-Burst generation every 4 turns.

Eventually I ended up with Mordred with Trial by Jury, Titania-Scathach-anyone-Sol. It's... such an awkward team with -50% Atk and -25% Def, but it works.
I've also tried Cass with Black Propaganda, Titania-Scathach-Cybele-Sol, but -35% Atk and -30% Def with no Blind and Charm tends to end in disaster even with double heals and double Dispels.

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 01:27 PM

Without Oberon, I'm finding it difficult to make a proper team. Despite having three SSRs:
Odin, entirely unusable due to taking double damage 3/8 turns in AAB.
Gaia, who would be amazing when Awakened, but without, she's largely useless in AAB.
Titania, who is entirely braindead in AAB and is literally only good for her +30 self-Burst generation every 4 turns.

Eventually I ended up with Mordred with Trial by Jury, Titania-Scathach-anyone-Sol. It's... such an awkward team with -50% Atk and -25% Def, but it works.
I've also tried Cass with Black Propaganda, Titania-Scathach-Cybele-Sol, but -35% Atk and -30% Def with no Blind and Charm tends to end in disaster even with double heals and double Dispels.I only have 1 wind SSR - Titania, who I only got about 4 days ago too. And ye sadly, I don't have Oberon either. :<

Until recently, I've just been running Arthur(w/ ambush)/Tita/Cybele/Zeph/Casp. Been doing fine on AAB even up into the lvl 300 bosses, yes even with half my himes being R, LOL. Though recently, I've taken Caspiel out of my party to test some issues related with the freeze/crash issues.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 02:07 PM
Cassiopeia w/ Black Propaganda, Cybele, Guan Yu, Oberon, Zephyrus.
The highest I've solo'd is somewhere in the 140's. I don't think that my union even gets above 150's/160's. Works out for me though, since I play manually, so I'd probably get exhausted if we went higher.
You guys know why Cybele/Oberon/Zephyrus are there. But why Guan Yu? That fifth slot kind of doesn't matter much. Caspiel would be better, and I do have her. But I kinda got tired of having to use her debuff every 3rd turn. I should swap her in for ults at least, though. Among the rest of what's available to me, I opted for Guan Yu having two direct damage skills for rage gauge manipulation in case I screw up somewhere. I usually don't need two, but mistakes have been made at times.

Aidoru
01-13-2018, 02:33 PM
I'm using my light team cause they do double the damage my wind team does... on this thunder event. Lol.

I used my wind team for a while on day one and my party was Joan+Black Prop, Cybele, Oberon, Cronus and Zeph. I could probably have used someone else instead Joan though,in which I was opting for Cass but I tried my light team once and basically just use them now for this event.

Slashley
01-13-2018, 03:40 PM
Caspiel huh... come to think of it, I could use her. Since Ultimate uses Atk Up - which largely negates the advantage you get from Caspiel - I had just bypassed her. But since Ultimates are starting to be done, I could certainly use her. That means I can also swap Mordred for somebody else, that'll make turns notably faster so Caspiel's debuffs would stack just a little more.
--
Until recently, I've just been running Arthur(w/ ambush)/--Why Arthur instead of just plain Gawain? For the cost of an EX slot, you get a tiny bit of extra Atk, the combo+ passive (active 3/5 turns) and more Burst. Is that worth it?

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Noob-question: Do you just sell all these access eidolon enhance mats? It's my first union event, so before that I valued them rather highly, but 2 days in now all eidolons i use are maxed and my box is full of them. Am i missing a possible use or just convert them into gems -> weaponskills?

I just leave them in my giftbox, because you may need them later and they don't expire.

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 04:16 PM
I'm running this team:
https://i.gyazo.com/fc4af77c5bb0006395e69778c00ab19b.png

I use Chaos Magic on Mordred, which keeps the buffs off. Been auto-battle soloing 60+ Ultimates with this setup with Cybele instead of Iblis (who is a new addition). Not sure if the weaker class B debuff will be worth the Blind.

LeCrestfallen
01-13-2018, 04:30 PM
Using this one, possible to autobattle 60+ with it, starting 65 there is a very high risk to die cause of autobattle :/

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 04:56 PM
Why Arthur instead of just plain Gawain? For the cost of an EX slot, you get a tiny bit of extra Atk, the combo+ passive (active 3/5 turns) and more Burst. Is that worth it? If this were a solo event, you would probably be right with that. But with an active union, and with only 3 available rooms in experts at any given time, I find myself pretty much never alone even if I tried. And most of my union teammates have far better teams with better debuffs than me as well, so I can just rely on my union mates to carry me and cover all the debuffs. ^_^
So really, that ex slot pretty much becomes useless considering whatever I can fill in that slot is usually always covered anyway.

blubbergott
01-13-2018, 05:02 PM
I just leave them in my giftbox, because you may need them later and they don't expire.

Sadly that's only true for the event rewards, not the hundreds you get from especially expert battles :/

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 06:19 PM
If this were a solo event, you would probably be right with that. But with an active union, and with only 3 available rooms in experts at any given time, I find myself pretty much never alone even if I tried. And most of my union teammates have far better teams with better debuffs than me as well, so I can just rely on my union mates to carry me and cover all the debuffs. ^_^
So really, that ex slot pretty much becomes useless considering whatever I can fill in that slot is usually always covered anyway.
I've had leeches come into my solo Ultimates and cause a wipe because they triggered extra buffs and didn't bring Chaos Magic to clear them.

JStar
01-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Managed to AAB a Level 152 Expert Demon!

https://youtu.be/pApAyFdwXwk

LeCrestfallen
01-14-2018, 07:10 AM
couple people in my union had massive issues caused by caspiel, where the encounter was literally impossible to do, cause it never loaded ~~
First we thought it was something with the ISP but it went away as soon as caspiel was taken out of the teams .

Aidoru
01-14-2018, 07:35 AM
If it's the bug that involves the eidolon list going blank and not being able to perform any actions at all, then it isn't Caspiel casing it cause I've gotten it several times on trying to solo and I don't even have Caspiel.

JStar
01-14-2018, 07:57 AM
If it's the bug that involves the eidolon list going blank and not being able to perform any actions at all, then it isn't Caspiel casing it cause I've gotten it several times on trying to solo and I don't even have Caspiel.

This has happened to me on quite a few occasions as well...

The best I can come up with is that the battle starts to lock up after a few turns pass with the boss having lots of debuffs/status ailments applied. I had this happen more often when I used Mordred, as her Outrage does just that.

It happened less often if I didn't use Outrage at all. If anyone else could test this, it would be great. :think:

Aidoru
01-14-2018, 08:13 AM
I had it happen before posting when I accidentally used my thunder team on an union ultimate and my thunder team only has 7 debuffs total. 3 atk downs, 1 from eidolon, 2 def downs and charm if it ever hit. I was manual battling the entire time since I used the wrong team and had to make sure I cleared it.

Laventale
01-15-2018, 10:57 PM
Since you can't get extra copies of the eidolon or the gun, this event gets really fucking boring real quick.

Still waiting for the next event.

Slashley
01-16-2018, 03:09 AM
Since you can't get extra copies of the eidolon or the gun, this event gets really fucking boring real quick.

Still waiting for the next event.If you want more Gluttony guns, the reprint is what, two months away?

In the meanwhile, farm enhancement mats.

bigblackcock
01-16-2018, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7jojy15xtM
and i found out our guardian was water after the recording, oh well i guess it wouldn't change much anyway

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 02:56 PM
I have a question. Is the description of the eidolon effect of the Lilim correct? It says "thunder characters attack up with 3 or more thunder team members". So a full thunder team gets a very big attack boost. Usually the eidolon effect of a lilim only gives the kamihimes with the element of the lilim an attack boost, but the main team needs to have 3 or more different elements.

Laventale
01-16-2018, 03:02 PM
I have a question. Is the description of the eidolon effect of the Lilim correct? It says "thunder characters attack up with 3 or more thunder team members". So a full thunder team gets a very big attack boost. Usually the eidolon effect of a lilim only gives the kamihimes with the element of the lilim an attack boost, but the main team needs to have 3 or more different elements.

Yeah, it's incorrect, but Nutaku hasn't bothered to correct it as of yet.

quentamanas
01-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Our union just finished up with this event - what's the next one gonna be, do we know yet?

Slashley
01-17-2018, 01:24 AM
Wind Advent is next (the last Advent for a long, long, looooong time) and then it's time for Greed. Phantom/Illusion whatever.

Laventale
01-17-2018, 06:16 AM
Wind Advent is next (the last Advent for a long, long, looooong time) and then it's time for Greed. Phantom/Illusion whatever.

I'm okay with not having Advents in fucking forever, they feel fucking grindy. I rather have events like "Fortress of the Coming Light" or the christmas one, you could even get some extra copies from these.

MrTouchdown
01-17-2018, 08:46 AM
Yeah phantom event will add the phantom element which is strong against all elements but weak as well, as far i have seen theres only a few eidolons with that element, and also you will have the tower event, which is a different mechanic, where you are given 2 keys per day, and you need a lot of different teams , because once you defeat a floor, you cant use the same team for 3-4 days.

Slashley
01-17-2018, 09:35 AM
I'm okay with not having Advents in fucking forever, they feel fucking grindy. I rather have events like "Fortress of the Coming Light" or the christmas one, you could even get some extra copies from these.As Kamihime stacks more and more stuff to do, they're going un-grindify both Raids and Advents (assuming that droprates stay the same). That change is still far away for us, though.

Asti
01-17-2018, 10:23 AM
As Kamihime stacks more and more stuff to do, they're going un-grindify both Raids and Advents (assuming that droprates stay the same). That change is still far away for us, though.

Advents are still a Grindfest tough ^^ Sure the reduce the needed Goldmats for the Eido and the first SSR a lot, but just getting all 3000 Magic Jews requires 90 Gold Mats already.
If we want both SSR, the Eido and the 3000 Jews, then we need 270 Gold Mats. Currently 275 Gold Mats are required for all SSR Rewards... So there is basically no change at all with Advents. The only thing which indirectly gonna change Advents will be the Gem Gacha, when we finally get HEs from there.

Raid Change isn't that far away from us, the next two Raid are the last with the old System and then welcome tasty 3000 Jews Raids with only 3 SR Copys... may the Gacha with you Guys... xD If the completly skip the Reissues we already got, then we have only 6 Events left before we get the new Raid System.

Slashley
01-17-2018, 10:34 AM
Advents are still a Grindfest tough ^^ Sure the reduce the needed Goldmats for the Eido and the first SSR a lot, but just getting all 3000 Magic Jews requires 90 Gold Mats already.--Sounds less grindy to me. You don't have to get the Jewels, after all. Mind you, 3000 Jewels gets you fuck-all. Am I going to grind them? Absolutely, and I wish there was even more to grind.

Anyway, the point is, people who just want the SSRs can do it with much, much less effort. And that's good. That's even better for newer players, who struggle with Ultimate.

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 10:44 AM
Having played from launch, I find advents easier to deal with than raids. Both are grindy, raids are even more so if you don't get any SSRs from the gacha, youre forced to deal with grinding all the souls while advents you can just get mats for the needed items and ignore the rest. Raid events have much better overall rewards because of its gacha but if just talking about eaiser to deal with, I would have to go with advents.

Asti
01-17-2018, 10:46 AM
You can ignore the Jews but who gonna do that unless you need to, since you are new and don't have the HEs and or the Firepower to grind ULtimate. For me, the Jews are as essential as the SSR and the Eido. Which in the End means you need 5 Gold Mats less, compared to now.

But sure if we only look at the SSR/Eido costs, then you are completly right about Advents being less grindy in the Future.

Having played from launch, I find advents easier to deal with than raids. Both are grindy, raids are even more so if you don't get any SSRs from the gacha, youre forced to deal with grinding all the souls while advents you can just get mats for the needed items and ignore the rest. Raid events have much better overall rewards because of its gacha but if just talking about eaiser to deal with, I would have to go with advents.

Mh can't agree on that you can just spend 100 Seeds+ to finish Ragnarok Raids fast and then collect 200 Divine with your natural regeneration. You gonna get all the Seeds back with the Gacha/Rewards. Seeds are easy to get, but HEs are kind of rare and you need so much of them for one Advent. <.< I really hate Advents because we need way too many Mats. Also you can just leech in Raid Events while you need to do everything by yourself in Advents. A new Player might be able to finish a Raid Event but he will fail miserably in a Advent Event.

Laventale
01-17-2018, 11:39 AM
just getting all 3000 Magic Jews

:thinking:

Mh can't agree on that you can just spend 100 Seeds+ to finish Ragnarok Raids fast and then collect 200 Divine with your natural regeneration. You gonna get all the Seeds back with the Gacha/Rewards. Seeds are easy to get, but HEs are kind of rare and you need so much of them for one Advent. <.< I really hate Advents because we need way too many Mats. Also you can just leech in Raid Events while you need to do everything by yourself in Advents. A new Player might be able to finish a Raid Event but he will fail miserably in a Advent Event.

I agree with this as well, Ragnarok becomes pretty easy when you have a fuckload of people fighting the same boss. And even if you dealt, let's say, 10k damage, you will get 4 tickets and 1 or 2 souls. It's just that good.

Kureru
01-17-2018, 11:50 AM
The tradeoff is that you have to wait for said fuckload to join, and if you want to fight seriously then you have to hope other people in the raid don't fuck things up by summoning Nicholas or using Propaganda at an inconvenient time or...

If all you want is the rewards then sure raids are easy but I'm kind of trying to have fun while doing so, which is a lot easier in advents.

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 11:52 AM

Unless you're extremely active, you wont be getting 200 souls from regen. With advents and elixirs, the higher rank you are, the less youll use because your AP increases.

New players wont be able to handle either events because they wont have the needed seeds or elixirs to handle farming. Being higher rank only makes advents easier and raids harder because the game matches you up with stronger players.

blubbergott
01-17-2018, 04:01 PM
I definitely prefer advents too. If you're rank 60+ it takes over 4 hours to fill up your AP, while BP still get maxed in 1:40. That means you either play raids around the clock or spend a good amount of seeds into it (not to mention them being a lot more annoying with lags, other people making your fights harder, PP being basically purely dependant on damage, etc). Advent you can just hop on 2 times during the day, do 2 ults and in then evening spend a couple half elexirs on it. Raids i always feel like i'm missing out when i'm not online for a few hours.

Slashley
01-19-2018, 04:02 AM
Well, posting these has kinda been a tradition... might as well, I guess.
I slacked and didn't Seed past day1, so I'm a mere ~14% of our PP this time. But considering how valuable Seeds will be in the following months - not that I have any lack of them - I guess that's fine.

We didn't get Ragnarok Thunder Disaster in this event like DMM did, I wonder if we're getting that with Kyuki. Or if we'll get it moooonths later, which would be sad.

bigblackcock
01-19-2018, 06:09 AM
eh? they had thunder ragnarok raid boss at this point?
if that the case they may delay it like they did with hercules, accessory quest etc...

------
all of us slacked a lot after we got all the rewards, and if not for my weapon slots being clost to be full i may had used more BP to try to get more seeds myself.
need next event to get rid of all those sr weapon materials :X
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/403897789144367104/unknown.png

Slashley
01-19-2018, 06:24 AM
eh? they had thunder ragnarok raid boss at this point?Yeah, they're the source of Regalias. You'll need them for Relic weapons.

If we follow DMM we'd get Thunder with Gluttony (Jan), Wind with Ixion/Yata (so for us, after Valentine ends), Fire at Sphinx rerun (April), Water end of May, and so on.

blubbergott
01-19-2018, 06:52 AM
It was rather close, but around 1h before the end of the event we finally finished it. :)

VeryVoodoo
01-19-2018, 06:49 PM
Here's what our top contributor got this event: :love:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/404052556558368769/unknown.png
I was completely beaten this time around. But hey, I believe we might have set a new record for highest PP in any event so far by any union on Nutaku. :wink:

MrAir
01-19-2018, 07:28 PM
yh yh, kage bunshin masters ^