PDA

View Full Version : Miracle ticket Guide

sanahtlig
12-26-2017, 08:46 AM
If you're going to spend on Kamihime Project, Miracle items are the one must-buy. For 5000 Nutaku gold, they allow you to choose a single kamihime for your team with two limitations: limited-time kamihime (e.g., Fire Sol) and kamihime released after 12/26 are not available. The current ticket is only being sold for 2 weeks (12/26/2017 - 1/10/1018), and the ticket expires 2 weeks after purchase. Based on the DMM schedule, expect further Miracle tickets to be made available in 3-4 month intervals.

CAUTION: DO NOT INVEST IN A TEAM UNLESS IT ALREADY HAS AT LEAST ONE STRONG SSR KAMIHIME.
Miracle tickets are a supplement that allow you to fill out your team.

Recommended strategy for new / intermediate players:

Reroll (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo) for a +100% elemental attack eidolon (e.g., Belial) OR a core SSR kamihime (e.g., Sol)
(optional) Buy a Guaranteed SSR kamihime ticket
Buy a Miracle ticket and use it to supplement your best elemental team.

Rerolling: How to get FREE SSR kamihime (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo)

Miracle ticket recommendations
I've written a comprehensive guide with Miracle ticket recommendations, based on the DMM release schedule.

Elemental Team-building Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.uc8wgywtrfn)

These recommendations can be summarized briefly as follows (see the guide for any updates). “/” indicates shared priority, “or” indicates choose one or the other but not both.

Fire (offensive): Amaterasu, Mars (3rd Miracle ticket), Svarog, Uriel/Ares
Water (balanced): Cthulhu, Snow Raphael (2nd Miracle ticket) / (SSR Nike or Aphrodite), Ryu-Oh or Athirat (3rd Miracle ticket)
Wind
Endurance: Gaia or Seth (3rd Miracle ticket), SSR Cybele (3rd Miracle ticket), Gaia or Seth (whichever you didn’t pick first), Hastur (2nd Miracle ticket)
Max Burst: SSR Cybele (3rd Miracle ticket), Hastur (2nd Miracle ticket), Titania, Gaia or Seth (3rd Miracle ticket)
Berserk: SSR Cybele (3rd Miracle ticket), Hastur (2nd Miracle ticket), Titania, Cu ChulainnThunder (offensive): Mammon (3rd Miracle ticket), Raiko, Athena (3rd Miracle ticket), Thor, Sol
Light
Versatile: Sol, Light Tsukuyomi (2nd Miracle ticket), SSR Artemis (4th Miracle ticket), Eros (2nd Miracle ticket)
Offensive Burst: Sol, Light Tsukuyomi (2nd Miracle ticket), SSR Artemis (4th Miracle ticket), MichaelDark
Offensive: Hades/(SSR Amon or Satan), Osiris, Pluto or Thanatos (both 3rd Miracle ticket)
Offensive Burst with Dark Amaterasu and Shingen: Satan or Thanatos, Osiris, Hades

sanahtlig
01-03-2018, 11:01 AM
I've updated the Elemental Team-building guide and updated miracle ticket recommendations accordingly. Most notably, I added an offensive Burst build for Water relying on Athirat in combination with the upcoming Soul Shingen.

Wpmz
01-03-2018, 10:12 PM
I agree with most of what Sanahtlig has posted. In the interests of making this more clear I've listed recommended himes and explanations below sorted by element and I will only discuss himes available on this miracle as we can discuss the next miracle then. Please note that if you are completely lost and want a safe pick, sol is generally an excellent choice.

Fire:

1. Amaterasu. Amat provides a single target sniper shot (20% B frame debuff) which fire sorely needs as it lacks debuffs quite a bit. Also it provides good defense and regen.
2. Svarog. Svarog is by far the best attacker for fire as it provides continuous stacking attack buff for the whole party and the ability to save up ability ups and use them all at once. After awakening it is significantly ahead of the other fire attackers for a long time.

Water:

1. Cthulhu. Cthulhu provides C frame debuff and orb removal both of which are highly sort after effects.
2. Dragon King. Provides 20% A frame attack and defense debuffs as well as a black propaganda.

Thunder:

1. Raiko. Raiko has a damage cut which thunder desperately needs to survive as well as increasing burst gage and fills the A frame attack debuff slot that thunder has trouble with.
2. Thor. Thor after awakening does tremendous damage with a spell when low on health. Also at 3 limit breaks after awakening thor's paralyze becomes 30 seconds if you land it which can decide a fight immediately and is useful in cheesing some events.

Wind:

1. Gaia. Gaia dramatically increases the survivability of any team by allowing you to redirect dangerous single target (but not full aoe) attacks to her. She also provides a damage cut and with 4 limit breaks after awakening can be immune temporarily when blocking.
2. Titania. Titania is the only other above average wind SSR available on this miracle and after awakening it provides a lot of extra burst gage to the whole team.

Light:

1. Sol. Sol is probably the single strongest hime in game after awakening and it has an unparalleled amount of utility even before with a C frame attack debuff, a heal that also removes debuffs on your himes, and the ability to remove boss buffs.
2. Raphael. Raphael provides orb remover which is always useful and an attack debuff.

Dark:

1. Amon. SSR amon has the strongest A frame defense debuff at 25% and has an attack that lowers burst gage by a ton.
2 Hades. Hades gives A frame attack debuff, the ability to prevent debuffs on your himes and a defense up.

LeCrestfallen
01-04-2018, 09:31 AM
If only Satan awakening was already life ~~

sanahtlig
01-06-2018, 07:42 AM
I've removed Dragon King from the offensive Burst build and replaced her with SSR Nike. The build is better balanced with a healer. Instead, Dragon King is recommended for those with an arbitrary assortment of Water SSRs. I also give Thor a recommendation for Thunder teams since her Paralysis once Awakened is incredibly powerful.

sanahtlig
01-06-2018, 09:32 AM
I've updated the Fire Elemental Team-building Guide with an overview of Fire's strengths.

Perhaps Fire’s greatest strength is that it can deal overwhelming spike damage with no debuffs at all, making it ideal against bosses with high debuff resistance, and also less vulnerable to debuff miss RNG. Fire is also excellent against bosses with thermonuclear-class Rage Overdrives (e.g., Accessory Quests), as it can store up damage and often bypass the Rage phase entirely.

Slashley
01-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Isn't that more like a property of Svarog rather than Fire as a whole? Though, I guess Uriel is also plenty capable of storing a boatload of Burst damage (at least until the cap hits, any Uriel users care to comment?), whileas Svarog takes the whole team much closer up there.

I suppose Ares, once Awakened, will have extreme chance of doing combo attacks on fire too.

sanahtlig
01-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Isn't that more like a property of Svarog rather than Fire as a whole? Though, I guess Uriel is also plenty capable of storing a boatload of Burst damage (at least until the cap hits, any Uriel users care to comment?), whileas Svarog takes the whole team much closer up there.
Awakened Uriel gets an ability that raises the damage cap for her Bursts. It can be stacked along with her Burst buffs.

Slashley
01-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Awakened Uriel gets an ability that raises the damage cap for her Bursts. It can be stacked along with her Burst buffs.Oh, you're right. And when you're recommended two out of Ares/Svarog/Uriel, that kind automatically includes at least one of these Burst heavy characters. Fair enough.

Now I see why Uriel pops up so often. I didn't get what made her special before.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 12:02 PM
A post-buffs and awakened Uriel. Before those, Uriel was really bad.

VeryVoodoo
01-06-2018, 01:19 PM
A post-buffs and awakened Uriel. Before those, Uriel was really bad.
Well she doesn't have the bug that the dmm release of her had that made her burst dmg multiplier of a SR's instead of SSR bursts.
She doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought she was... doing bursts equivalent to Sieg's seems pretty nice. And yea, I'm sure she gets better after AW.

nicenicenice
03-26-2018, 10:42 AM
I've honestly no idea who to choose with my miracle ticket.

Fire I got

Acala, Yamaraji (SSRs), Raguel, Ragaraji, and Agni/Nutaku (SRs)

Dark I got

Susanoo, Amon Unleashed (SSRs), Lu Bu (and two spots for any of the following -Beelzebub, Tsukuyomi, Eligos, Mereseger)

Am currently Using Modred as my soul.

I do also have Nike Unleashed, and Gaia, although I don't think I can build a team with either of them.

sanahtlig
03-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Laventale is cracking down on Miracle ticket help threads, so let's focus discussion here on optimal builds for each element. Relic weapons change the landscape going forward, and I'd like to see more discussion on how this impacts long-term build plans. It seems like damage-focused builds with Shingen, Hercules, and Morgan (generally with Provisional Forest) are very popular on DMM.

Laventale
03-26-2018, 08:31 PM
Closed this thread by mistake, sowy. Now it's open again.

Cobblemaniac
03-27-2018, 09:27 AM
Laventale is cracking down on Miracle ticket help threads, so let's focus discussion here on optimal builds for each element. Relic weapons change the landscape going forward, and I'd like to see more discussion on how this impacts long-term build plans. It seems like damage-focused builds with Shingen, Hercules, and Morgan (generally with Provisional Forest) are very popular on DMM.

After the introduction of Ashirat and water ragna... Is it safe to say that Hercules with Provisional Forest and assault relic (or maybe Arthur, I didn't do the maths) with SSR Nike Water Raphy Ashirat Cthulhu and the 100% atk eidolon is essentially the best burst setup for water?

blubbergott
03-27-2018, 09:53 AM
After the introduction of Ashirat and water ragna... Is it safe to say that Hercules with Provisional Forest and assault relic (or maybe Arthur, I didn't do the maths) with SSR Nike Water Raphy Ashirat Cthulhu and the 100% atk eidolon is essentially the best burst setup for water?

Question: Why not just run Shingen if you already have Ashirat? Herc with relic weapon has the advantage that she can reliably use PF, but if you can provide the burst gauge up with Ashirat, Shingen can do that too and you could make use of her relic weapon to increase the PF effect. Def down should be no issue either.

Cobblemaniac
03-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Question: Why not just run Shingen if you already have Ashirat? Herc with relic weapon has the advantage that she can reliably use PF, but if you can provide the burst gauge up with Ashirat, Shingen can do that too and you could make use of her relic weapon to increase the PF effect. Def down should be no issue either.

Ah yes, forgot that Ashirat technically already helps Shingen bypass the burst drain. Def break is a non issue, 15% A frame from Nike, 15% B frame from Snow Raphy and 20% Cthulhu C frame. Is that the most powerful setup that exists if you run Shingen with Arthur's buff?

sanahtlig
03-27-2018, 10:41 AM
I'd actually run Shingen with VoF or Black Propaganda as EX. That's going to give you more utility than a small damage buff. Whether to pick up the HP or ATK weapon with Athirat is controversial. The ATK weapon lets you Burst immediately and gives you the full benefit of Athirat's Burst buff and Exceed skill, plus additional elemental attack. The HP weapon maximizes Burst damage and grants a hefty HP boost, but reduces non-Burst damage and delays the Burst by 1T. Some argue that the HP weapon will just get you to the damage cap quicker, but that appears to apply only under very specific circumstances (e.g., access to eidolons most players will never have + elemental advantage).

I gave Accessory Quest Rank 5 some thought. There's a theoretical alternative to a damage build: a total or near-total mitigation build. This leverages damage cuts and elemental resistance to tank the final boss's overdrive. With this strategy it's possible to survive for up to 21T--enough for 3-4 Bursts. Stacking Joan + an additional -40% damage cut and -50% ATK might be enough to tank at least 1 overdrive, but if not this can be stacked with a source of elemental resistance (e.g., a Kaiser dragon) for total mitigation. All elements with a damage cut (e.g., Water, Thunder, Wind, Dark) should be capable of running this. In addition, Joan's HP Relic weapon increases her damage cut to -60%, which could stack with other sources to reach -90% (with the appropriate Kaiser) against an arbitrary element for Fire and Light teams also.

fucka
03-28-2018, 12:28 PM
I don't recommend fire Amaterasu for using Micracle ticket . She is nice to have, but her main task is applying B-Frame debuff. Fire has a R Kami with 20% B-Frame debuff, so u can use her instead and wait for a random ama draw through jewels or tickets. The Problem is that ama's weapon is pretty useless, when u get a dupe weapon, u have almost no use for it.
At the moment(2nd miracle), Uriel is a bad choice too, because she may get awakened in about 7-8 months, so u have enough time trying get her for free. For 3rd or 4th miracle Uriel could be an option, if u still need to get her.
Ares is a good choice for 2nd miracle, if u want a fire kami. She will get awakened soon, and her weapon(atk skill) will also get final LB, once the option is available. so more dupe weapons through jewels or tickets later wont hurt u.

Another recommendation is Thor. AW Thor is your best friend, when you have weak teams but still want to join a top union. AW Thor is used for stunlocking the union raid boss, so much higher boss level can be reached. Union raids will become an important source for free jewels once ranking will be released. In a top union, u will benefit from Union ranking reward and personal ranking reward, because pp grinding in highly active union is much easier. With more jewels, u can pull more Kamis, the Investition is worth for long-term. At the moment, there aren't many Thor-users, so its better to have Thor early than late. I have to mention, that Thor is only useful, when you also plan to work your butt off during union events. If you don't care about ranking, then forget Thor and focus on building your main team instead.

If you want one single team to clean all contents without trouble, then i recommend light. Light can do everything due to its incredible durability. There are also many event weapons for light.
Unlike water and Dark, there are only 2 good SSR for light, so it isn't hard to make a decision which kami should be the core. Sol and Light Tsukuyomi are enough. Remember that, Light will help you cleaning solo contents, but wont help you gaining mvp or in any other contents when damage output is needed. Light is just easy to build according to the weapon grid and Kamis.

Laventale
03-28-2018, 12:42 PM
I don't recommend fire Amaterasu for using Micracle ticket . She is nice to have, but her main task is applying B-Frame debuff. Fire has a R Kami with 20% B-Frame debuff, so u can use her instead and wait for a random ama draw through jewels or tickets. The Problem is that ama's weapon is pretty useless, when u get a dupe weapon, u have almost no use for it.
At the moment(2nd miracle), Uriel is a bad choice too, because she may get awakened in about 7-8 months, so u have enough time trying get her for free. For 3rd or 4th miracle Uriel could be an option, if u still need to get her.
Ares is a good choice for 2nd miracle, if u want a fire kami. She will get awakened soon, and her weapon(atk skill) will also get final LB, once the option is available. so more dupe weapons through jewels or tickets later wont hurt u.

If I have Ares, Ama and Daji, what would you recommend me?

fucka
03-28-2018, 12:52 PM
If I have Ares, Ama and Daji, what would you recommend me?

if you want to focus on fire, then savrog. Even she got her aw very early, she is still a decent dmgdealer compared to all the new kamis on dmm.
Some ppl may recommend Mars too. Mars is nice, but only for the moment. U can get 25% defense down with hercules special weapon. Later u will want a quick burst team anyway. Ares and Savrog both gaining burst gauge every fast, they will keep their slots in team. 10 months later when uriel and acala get their aw, u wont give a fuck about those debuffs.
Problem with fire is the weapon grid. event weapons are rare, u need to fill it with gasha weapons (mlb). which means money money.

Slashley
03-28-2018, 12:57 PM
-- Union raids will become an important source for free jewels once ranking will be released.--Jewels? Not really... it's like 2000 Jewels per month. Considering how Advents will give 3000 Jewels after a while, and Raids 3000 Jewels starting from the next one, the 6000 -> 8000 Jewels per month isn't THAT much of a difference.

The difference comes from Dragon Eye Shards. 15 bonus Dragon Eyes Shards per month for the top5 is really, really much for non-whaling players.

fucka
03-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Jewels? Not really... it's like 2000 Jewels per month. Considering how Advents will give 3000 Jewels after a while, and Raids 3000 Jewels starting from the next one, the 6000 -> 8000 Jewels per month isn't THAT much of a difference.

The difference comes from Dragon Eye Shards. 15 bonus Dragon Eyes Shards per month for the top5 is really, really much for non-whaling players.

just consider it "rewards" instead of " jewels" ;)

kylie
03-28-2018, 03:20 PM
I have Gaia and Hastur, should I pick Titania in this miracle ticket for my wind team? I have read that SSR Cybele is the core for offensive wind team build but she's not available for the ticket. Having a wind burst setup feels incomplete without the main damage dealer. What should I do from here on out?

MooShoes
03-28-2018, 04:05 PM
I believe Titania usually takes Gaia's place on more burst oriented wind builds. Maybe just reinforce another element and hopefully you will get either SSR Cybele or Seth with jewels when they come out and use the 3rd Miracle ticket to complete your team. Not that Titania and Gaia on the same team would be terrible by any means if you really want to keep focusing on Wind.

sanahtlig
03-28-2018, 04:11 PM
I have Gaia and Hastur, and my current plan is to pick up Titania with this Miracle ticket and SSR Cybele with the next.

_Nova
03-29-2018, 11:35 PM
I also have Gaia and Hastur and was planning on titania + SSR cybele for the next two tickets, but on the other hand I have SSR Tsukuyomi and Metatron for a light team so I could pick up Sol and use Gaia+Sol until I can pick up Michael for the 3rd and SSR Artemis for the 4th (to replace Metatron eventually), is light too weak to consider doing this? I've heard light is weak for a while but I do know it gets buffed considerably down the line. I was thinking along these lines because I don't want to have to build an off-element team for water, as I only really will spend money on miracle tickets.

Slashley
03-30-2018, 01:39 AM
Light lacked two things - events (for SSR weapons) and def debuffs. So it stopped being weak when SSR Tsukuyomi was released. By then, they also got several events with amazing Light SSR weapons.

Yolodesu
03-30-2018, 02:43 AM
it stopped being weak when SSR Tsukuyomi Diana was released, and became really strong whith SSR Tsukuyomi

Fixed.

Otherwise i agree. Light isn't weak by any means. It would be best if you have access to Diana (SR) and her def debuff though.
You also have a really good start for a wind team, so the choice is up to you.

sanahtlig
03-30-2018, 06:56 AM
I also have Gaia and Hastur and was planning on titania + SSR cybele for the next two tickets, but on the other hand I have SSR Tsukuyomi and Metatron for a light team so I could pick up Sol and use Gaia+Sol until I can pick up Michael for the 3rd and SSR Artemis for the 4th (to replace Metatron eventually), is light too weak to consider doing this? I've heard light is weak for a while but I do know it gets buffed considerably down the line. I was thinking along these lines because I don't want to have to build an off-element team for water, as I only really will spend money on miracle tickets.
You're more or less in the same boat I am, but Raphael instead of Metatron and Sol instead of Light Tsukuyomi. I also have Cu Chulainn, so that tips the scales slightly in Wind's favor. Wind is in an unenviable position right now because it needs to run Sniper Shot until SSR Cybele, but doesn't have any affliction resistance down traits. This makes it difficult to take advantage of the strong Relic weapons without elemental advantage.

Light is a perfectly valid alternative with Light Tsukuyomi. If you only want to run 1 team, might as well pick Light. Keep in mind that you might have some difficulty landing debuffs on high-difficulty Light encounters in future content. Vicissitudes of Fortune would probably help with that.

fucka
03-30-2018, 03:47 PM
Fixed.

Otherwise i agree. Light isn't weak by any means. It would be best if you have access to Diana (SR) and her def debuff though.
You also have a really good start for a wind team, so the choice is up to you.

Light isn't weak or better said pretty strong, if u consider the potential clearing all game contents without switching teams. Light is only weak, when u want to compete with other elements for top dmg or u need to clear as fast as possible. after michael aw it will look better for light...

QXZ
03-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Light isn't weak or better said pretty strong, if u consider the potential clearing all game contents without switching teams. Light is only weak, when u want to compete with other elements for top dmg or u need to clear as fast as possible. after michael aw it will look better for light...

the game has grown beyond a single definition of "strong". the question is strong in what...

Light - Strong in versatility, able to clear most contents. Weak in peak damage
Dark - Strong in dmg overall. Weak in endurance battles.

I am not sure about other elements to comment on them.

Rattington
03-31-2018, 05:10 PM
So I broke down and spent $$$ on KamiPro. I had Titannia & Hastur and so decided to build a green primary team, so I really wanted Gaia. I purchased miracle ticket for her, and here is the problem, but then in the miracle 10 gacha draw I got her (and Ithaqua):bgrin:. So now I'm thinking my green team is good for now and my problem is who do I spend my miracle ticket on since I only got it for Gaia?

I'm leaning towards Sol. But maybe a Thunder or Fire since I have no SSRs for them but more SRs then my other teams)

My other SSRs are;
White: Michael (SRs: Belobog, Artemis)
Black: Hades (SRs: Tsukuyomi, Balor, Eligos)
Blue: Cthulu (SRs: Nike, Belphgor)
Red/Yellow: none

unlocked souls: Andromeda, Arthur, Dart (and soon Mordred)

blubbergott
03-31-2018, 05:16 PM
I'm leaning towards Sol. But maybe a Thunder or Fire since I have no SSRs for them but more SRs then my other teams)

In my opinion SSR Nike would also make a good choice. Water's the flipside of wind. If you want to beat fire events, you'll need a good backup for your wind team and nothing's better for that than water. Cthulhu and Nike together with sniper cover all the debuffs you need and Belphegor is one of the best SRs, so I think this would make your water team pretty damn good already. But maybe someone else has a better idea. :)

sanahtlig
03-31-2018, 06:09 PM
SSR Nike seems like a good choice if you intend to main Wind.

Tanaka5
04-01-2018, 04:45 PM
So I broke down and spent $$$ on KamiPro. I had Titannia & Hastur and so decided to build a green primary team, so I really wanted Gaia. I purchased miracle ticket for her, and here is the problem, but then in the miracle 10 gacha draw I got her (and Ithaqua):bgrin:. So now I'm thinking my green team is good for now and my problem is who do I spend my miracle ticket on since I only got it for Gaia?

My other SSRs are;

Sorry if this question is rude but do you plan on spending on SSR Guaranteeds or so in the future?

If yes, I suggest to complete your Wind Burst team first because there will be a chance that you will get a water SSR with that gacha before the Next Miracle Ticket arrives which is generally 4 months away. (unless it gets pushed back)

A wind burst build has 3 key components :- Titania AW, Cu Chullain, Cybele Unleashed. Hastur is the sweet bonus you need for debuffs because Hastur and Cybele Unleashed can give 40% Def down for debuffs.

That means you can get Cu Chullain now and then choose whether to go for Cybele Unleashed or a water Hime like SSR Nike/Ashirat for the next Miracle Ticket based on your SSR guaranteed luck. Your water team will be fine for now. It won't make sense to have multiple incomplete teams so you can make sure 1 of your teams is decently strong enough to tackle most content till your 2nd and 3rd teams are ready.

If you don't plan to spend outside Miracle Tickets, then it's a tougher question to answer since your Wind team at the moment is a mix of 2 different directions (i.e offensive build and defensive build).
If you look at upcoming fire events, the noteworthy ones which aren't very far away are Adramelech and Horus. Adramelech has a very poor weapon and as such even for a Fire main, there isn't as much value in the event as most others.

Hence for the time being the only truly challenging content you will face is Fire catastrophes (Rag Raids) which you can scrape through for now.

Thunder Catastrophes are likely to be next and the Thunder UE starts soon. Plus your wind team will be pretty strong against Amaru. As for Wind events, you will have the Kyuki reprint and Amalthea Raid which have decent weapons for your Wind Grid. Also the Wind Catastrophes will give you a lot of SR Assaults to act as fillers and give an early power spike.

Before the end of the year, Fire Tower will arrive so you want to make sure you have a decent water team and it's not totally neglected but you have time to build for that. Hence my suggestion would be to focus on your Wind team and go for Cu Chullain.

But ultimately, it's up to you if you want to make 1 very strong team before moving to another element or work on different elements together (which will take more amount of time). If you feel very strongly about being a Wind main, then with Ctulhu and the SRs you mentioned, you can scrape through for the time being and hence can build your ideal wind team before moving on. Else you can go for SSR Nike as others suggested to make your water team better. It's a matter of priorities.

Good luck for whichever path you choose to take

lliane
04-01-2018, 05:08 PM

My other SSRs are;

Agree with Tanaka. That wind team is just "ok" despite the amount of SSR due to lack of synergy, but you can make it great with 2 mtix (Cu and Cybele U).

An "ok" team is definitely not main-worthy. A fast burst wind team, however, will handle things with ease and make you feel good about your investments (which is why mtix should imo be spent on making a great team: maximizing your happiness/$).

I disagree with mtix'ing any water unit when you already have Cthulhu if you plan to main wind. Cthulhu + Sniper Shot is 40%/40% on debuffs, i.e. your bases are already covered. For an element you only plan to use 1/6 of the time, that's good enough. Some f2p people just play and build up their grids. They still finish all events (and your water can do it too, especially since you will prioritize your SL fod to wind and water).

Again, you don't *need* SSRs in all teams to make them complete events. If you want to mtix, it means you want something more than completion. So focus your resources and build something great.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Hi, i think i posted this on the wrong thread earlier so i'm reposting it here again.

I am currently deciding on which to get for my very first miracle ticket my team comps are as follow

Thunder:
Eidolon : Kirin
Soul : Modred
R : Tialoc
R : Verethragna
SR : Baal
SSR : Aphrodite

Wind :
Eidolon : -
Soul : Modred
SR : Cybele
SR : Cronus
SSR : Aphrodite
SSR : Hastur

i understand that aphrodite is not that ideal in both teams but thats all i currently have. If possible, could someone advice on which SSR kamihime i should get on my first miracle ticket?

Thanks again in advance.

QXZ
04-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Raiko for this miracle ticket and Mammon as your next. These 2 himes are core to the Thunder element.

Laventale
04-04-2018, 09:15 AM
Raiko for this miracle ticket and Mammon as your next. These 2 himes are core to the Thunder element.

I have both Raiko and Brahma, setting Mammon aside, which Thunder hime should I care about?

Slashley
04-04-2018, 10:10 AM
I have both Raiko and Brahma, setting Mammon aside, which Thunder hime should I care about?Pretty much none.

Tyr is good until Brahma awakening, but only because Thunder is so _starved_ for decent SSRs. After Brahma Awakens, Tyr probably can't fit into a Thunder team.
Thor is great if you're interested in try-harding Union content. Her Awakened form Paralyze is a requirement for soloing extreme level Union fights. Otherwise, she's a slot machine. Are you feeling lucky (punk)? Thor can single-handedly win you fights when her Paralyze lands. Which is... not often. Not even with 6% Affliction Accessories and Astraea's debuff-.
Sol might not be a Thunder Hime, but she might as well be. If there's ever content where you want to run Thunder heals, Sol is what you do. Thunder has difficulty affording to run Andromeda, after all. On DMM to this day, there's one limited time SSR healer for Thunder and one raid-SR, whose heals are between Nike and Brynhildr.

Laventale
04-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Pretty much none.

Tyr is good until Brahma awakening, but only because Thunder is so _starved_ for decent SSRs. After Brahma Awakens, Tyr probably can't fit into a Thunder team.
Thor is great if you're interested in try-harding Union content. Her Awakened form Paralyze is a requirement for soloing extreme level Union fights. Otherwise, she's a slot machine. Are you feeling lucky (punk)? Thor can single-handedly win you fights when her Paralyze lands. Which is... not often. Not even with 6% Affliction Accessories and Astraea's debuff-.
Sol might not be a Thunder Hime, but she might as well be. If there's ever content where you want to run Thunder heals, Sol is what you do. Thunder has difficulty affording to run Andromeda, after all. On DMM to this day, there's one limited time SSR healer for Thunder and one raid-SR, whose heals are between Nike and Brynhildr.

What about Baal U? I've heard that she, with Mammon, is the turning point of Thunder from being a shit tier element to being almost meta.

Slashley
04-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Baal, Mammon and Athena are not available in this ticket. So I didn't say a word about them.

Mammon is obviously super good. -20% C frame fixes a lot of Thunder's debuff problems, and she gains a whopping 8% Assault per Snatch stack on the enemy. If you're running 120% Assault, that means she does ~33% more damage than your other Hime at 9 stacks. Also, with just a couple of stacks, her third skill will hit the 700k cap easily to my knowledge. So that's 700k damage every 6 turns, basically available from turn1 if you run Dartagnan. Mammon is the reason why Thunder runs Dartagnan with Charles Blast. Although you lose 30% Elemental attack - which is a big deal - you hit Def cap with just Dartagnan and Mammon. In addition, you NEED Dartagnan to get Mammon going. Mammon has her own Snatch3, but without Dartagnan passive... well, you've probably ran Snatch3 on non-thief Souls yourself, right? How did going past 5 stacks go for you? Very, very badly. And finally, Thunder gets fuck-all HP weapons (Ygg Spear, Mastema Staff with garbage stats, one dual-skill we don't have yet) but currently has FOUR Gluttony Guns in DMM, so the HP from Charles Blast is certainly very welcome. Sadly, the second skill on the guns is Crit... makes Thunder a beast against Water I guess, but not a very universal element.

Athena is probably the best Hime in the game... against Water. If you run your Thunder team against Water ONLY, such as Belial Fire mains, Athena might be good enough to spend a Miracle Ticket on. Maybe even over Mammon? Not sure. Anyway, Athena has a -40% party damage cut against Water on a short 5 turn CD, can Guard the party for 1 turn like Gaia can. She's certainly no Gaia however, as she's limited against against Water. And she does far more damage than Gaia, as whenever she takes even 0 Water damage, she gets a 60% Elemental attack buff for 2 turns. That means that if you're running 90% Elemental against Water (which isn't even possible when Athena is released without two stars in Thunderbird(s), she'll do 25% more damage for the next two turns.

I don't know if SSR Baal will be available in the next Miracle Ticket. Even if she is, I don't understand her appeal. Nobody on these forums have ever explained why she'd be good, though many have been like "r u an idiot baal is a god huehuehuehue", which... hasn't impressed me. Anyway, Baal has a whopping 30% Thunder Resist- debuff, which means that she and Mammon alone hit Def cap. The problem? Baal's debuff lasts for a pathetic 90 seconds. It's also on a whopping 8t cooldown. She also has a a CD reset, which also resets her 4x damage nuke, but also at 8 turn CD it doesn't really solve your debuff babying problems.
So really, I only see two advantages of SSR Baal:
1. You can drop Dartagnan. This means that you can run a more common meta build like Shingen or Herc. Thanks to Raiko, you can always make sure that Provisional Forest works for these two no matter what kind of build you want with them. However, there's two problems with this: one, you'll take a shitton more damage due to only having -15% Atk debuff (down from -45%) and Mammon turns into just a plain debuffer without Snatch stacks.
2. Thor. Supposedly lowered elemental resistance gives your debuffs better chance to land, so a whopping 30% should help Paralyze a lot, right...? Still, I doubt that you'll hit 100% even with Astraea, so how good this actually is is a mystery to me.

Either case, I don't see any point in SSR Baal for anyone who isn't far, far above the content they're doing. Like whales. If you can easily oneshot stuff because of your ridiculous base stats, Baal's short debuff and the massive loss of survival ability won't matter to you. This would easily build a reputation for Baal because the juiciest of whales would run her, people watch the videos and go "omg baal so gud!!!" even though it's not a realistic scenario for normal players.

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 09:35 AM
The 90s duration is also probably less of an issue for DMM players in Japan. I expect them to have lower latency/less time needed per turn than us.
If we fast forward a year, that -30% thunder resist should also make it easier for Awakened Tyr to stick Lock On onto the enemy.

ImoutoMaster
04-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Ok so I'd like some recommendations since I don't know much about the game right now or even worse how it's gonna be in the future:

First of all I got an account with:
WATER: Ryu-Oh, Aphodite
WIND: Gaia, Odin

The second one:
WIND: Hastur, Titania, Jabberwock
FIRE: Mars

For the first account I've been grinding and grinding but even after getting sniper shot and slowly but surely getting a full grid of SR assaults the damage doesn't really go up, also there are almost no people with water Eidos to help me and when I get someone they don't accept since I only have diabolos and a Ice Disaster to offer ^^
The good part is, this account already has lots of good SR himes, so basically I have a functioning Wind and Water team, two elements that compliment each other perfectly. Bad thing is I'm basically without Eidolon. But I know a water raid with a nice Eidolon is coming soon.

The second one is really a baby, but it's fun to play, peak damage is already looking promising, and I don't have that much difficulty finding friends, bc of Jabberwock, also having Mars in there already gives me a core hime for a second Element which is nice, specially bc it already has like 4 Belial friends, which make life really easier.

Now to my question:
I only have the possibility of one Miracle ticket, I I wanna spend it on the best possible way,
I'm thinking I could use it for the first account and get Cthulu and my water team would be really nice, even though I'm still not sure abput the damage, maybe after getting a MLB the next raid event I can hope for good friends.

My second option would be to use it on the second account, probably on Gaia, bc it's the best available Wind hime right now, but I don't understand how Wind works without a healer right now, is Wind even worth it without Cybele and Seth?

Anyway, I really don't know much about what is possible so every input would be appreciated ^^

Slashley
04-12-2018, 12:20 AM
For the first account I've been grinding and grinding but even after getting sniper shot and slowly but surely getting a full grid of SR assaults the damage doesn't really go up,With Ryu-Oh, Sniper Shot and SR Assaults damage really shouldn't be a problem... there's two possible reasons:
1. SR Assaults aren't leveled?
2. You don't have Elemental attack.

Any Eidolon that says "Character attack" on it is one that you should stay away from. Such as Disasters. Tiamat coming up seems to be Elemental, so that's going to save your butt from having to farm Melusine.

Getting Friends can be really tough for new accounts, yes. That's just an unfortunate thing that everyone has to go through while new. HOWEVER, despite what the game tells you, you DO get the effect of Eidolons of people not in your Friend List. So make sure you pick Elemental attack every time. For Water, that's just Reiki and Jack Frost now, plus Fafnir from Fire side and Garuda from Wind side. Soon to also be Tiamat and Rudra, the Water P2W Eidolon.

Speaking of Eidolons, the reason why Jabberwock feels good for you is because your grid is poor. Once you get properly leveled grid, the 50% Character attack won't be all that much - Elemental attack becomes far better.
Maybe play around with the Damage calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) and see how Character attack and Elemental attack interact?

Also, you said that you had a lot of SRs. But which ones? The worthy ones for Water and Wind are Triton, Belphegor and Oberon. Do you have those?
My second option would be to use it on the second account, probably on Gaia, bc it's the best available Wind hime right now, but I don't understand how Wind works without a healer right now, is Wind even worth it without Cybele and Seth?Seth is not a requirement, at least for the content that we've seen. In the future? Yeah, possibly.

SSR Cybele truly is a Wind core though. A shame she's not available in the second MT.

notlikethis
04-12-2018, 11:30 AM
I saw Cybele [Unleashed] in the gacha content for this MT but she's..not in the exchange list for some reason :cry:. Am I high or did I look at the wrong list? Still..I'm not very happy that this happened since this is my first time spending money on this game after starting three days ago. Hope support does something but I'm not expecting much :cursing:.

Assuming that I can't get Cybele [Unleashed] who should I go for? Cu Chulainn/Odin/Titania/Azazel/Hastur are my remaining choices. I have Gaia, Oberon, and normal Cybele as the team that I'll be using until I get upgrades. Help me wise kamihime pros!

Sora
04-12-2018, 11:52 AM
I saw Cybele [Unleashed] in the gacha content for this MT but she's..not in the exchange list for some reason :cry:. Am I high or did I look at the wrong list? Still..I'm not very happy that this happened since this is my first time spending money on this game after starting three days ago. Hope support does something but I'm not expecting much :cursing:.

Assuming that I can't get Cybele [Unleashed] who should I go for? Cu Chulainn/Odin/Titania/Azazel/Hastur are my remaining choices. I have Gaia, Oberon, and normal Cybele as the team that I'll be using until I get upgrades. Help me wise kamihime pros!

Bro, you should inform yourself before you buy anything...
All Hime's that are released until 26.March (2nd Miracle Ticket release date) are included in the miracle ticket.
In other words no Cybele and Thanatos! You have to wait another 4-5 months for the next miracle ticket to get Cybele, if you still don't have her.

Therefore it's your own fault...

notlikethis
04-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Bro, you should inform yourself before you buy anything...
All Hime's that are released until 26.March (2nd Miracle Ticket release date) are included in the miracle ticket.
In other words no Cybele and Thanatos! You have to wait another 4-5 months for the next miracle ticket to get Cybele, if you still don't have her.

Therefore it's your own fault...

Sure it's my fault but none of the actual other games do this shit. I would know since I've done it plenty of times on FKG. It's a gacha not a document with fine print that I should know. The only information about this was buried in a news link that was posted last month. None of this more important information was in the notice or gacha content button that I checked. It was a mistake but it's not entirely my fault that it's falsely advertised.

Sora
04-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Sure it's my fault but none of the actual other games do this shit. I would know since I've done it plenty of times on FKG. It's a gacha not a document with fine print that I should know. The only information about this was buried in a news link that was posted last month. None of this more important information was in the notice or gacha content button that I checked. It was a mistake but it's not entirely my fault that it's falsely advertised.

That's NUTAKU... Don't expect too much from them.

Ikki
04-12-2018, 12:33 PM

Its been almost 20 days since Miracle Ticket was released, the disclaimer aka info about it was posted along with the release, so not checking the info properly when it was released is on you, cause they let you know via news AND twitter, also "falsely advertised"? show me where its said that cybele would be on the miracle ticket able for exchange, ofc you cant, you are just throwing a rant cause you are mad, better luck on the next miracle buddy.

ImoutoMaster
04-12-2018, 02:12 PM
With Ryu-Oh, Sniper Shot and SR Assaults damage really shouldn't be a problem... there's two possible reasons:
1. SR Assaults aren't leveled?
2. You don't have Elemental attack.

Any Eidolon that says "Character attack" on it is one that you should stay away from. Such as Disasters. Tiamat coming up seems to be Elemental, so that's going to save your butt from having to farm Melusine.

Getting Friends can be really tough for new accounts, yes. That's just an unfortunate thing that everyone has to go through while new. HOWEVER, despite what the game tells you, you DO get the effect of Eidolons of people not in your Friend List. So make sure you pick Elemental attack every time. For Water, that's just Reiki and Jack Frost now, plus Fafnir from Fire side and Garuda from Wind side. Soon to also be Tiamat and Rudra, the Water P2W Eidolon.

Speaking of Eidolons, the reason why Jabberwock feels good for you is because your grid is poor. Once you get properly leveled grid, the 50% Character attack won't be all that much - Elemental attack becomes far better.
Maybe play around with the and see how Character attack and Elemental attack interact?

Also, you said that you had a lot of SRs. But which ones? The worthy ones for Water and Wind are Triton, Belphegor and Oberon. Do you have those?Seth is not a requirement, at least for the content that we've seen. In the future? Yeah, possibly.

SSR Cybele truly is a Wind core though. A shame she's not available in the second MT.

Thanks for the input, I actually wrote another wall of text but it was lost bc I can't post URLs and when I went back my text was gone ^^, but to keep it short, what I got from your message is that I should look for elemental attack more, so I'm probably gonna MLB a Kraken now till the next Raid Eido comes out.

Also my Wind account seems not as good as I thought so maybe I'll just roll for the Hraesvelgr and get a core KH with the Miracle, even though I'm still undecided.

As for the SRs in my first alter, bc this post was about my alters:

Water: Triton, Parvati(Nice damage!)
Wind: (Cybele), Ithaqua (useful healer)

So both teams work but of course none is really good ^^

Sora
04-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the input, I actually wrote another wall of text but it was lost bc I can't post URLs and when I went back my text was gone ^^, but to keep it short, what I got from your message is that I should look for elemental attack more, so I'm probably gonna MLB a Kraken now till the next Raid Eido comes out.

Also my Wind account seems not as good as I thought so maybe I'll just roll for the Hraesvelgr and get a core KH with the Miracle, even though I'm still undecided.

As for the SRs in my first alter, bc this post was about my alters:

Water: Triton, Parvati(Nice damage!)
Wind: (Cybele), Ithaqua (useful healer)

So both teams work but of course none is really good ^^

Well, today is the last day to get Hraesvelgr boosted... because in 6h the maintance start^^
If you don't care just try to get Belial or Hraesvelgr

Furthermore don't be greedy... 100% Eidolon are good and awesome. But if you don't have one, that's not a problem. A core Hime is also a good start.
It will take time until you will do good damage.
You have to farm Assault Weapons for your main element first, then you need more SSR Eidolons to reach 30k+ attack.
Furthermore you have to enhance and max break limit your Eidolons and Weapons. After that you have to level up the skill level each of your Weapons...
That cost time and ressources.

However you should think which element you should choose as your main team!
Just choose the element you like at most. (but I wouldn't recommend thunder at the moment)

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 03:43 AM
Well, today is the last day to get Hraesvelgr boosted... because in 6h the maintance start^^
If you don't care just try to get Belial or Hraesvelgr

Furthermore don't be greedy... 100% Eidolon are good and awesome. But if you don't have one, that's not a problem. A core Hime is also a good start.
It will take time until you will do good damage.
You have to farm Assault Weapons for your main element first, then you need more SSR Eidolons to reach 30k+ attack.
Furthermore you have to enhance and max break limit your Eidolons and Weapons. After that you have to level up the skill level each of your Weapons...
That cost time and ressources.

However you should think which element you should choose as your main team!
Just choose the element you like at most. (but I wouldn't recommend thunder at the moment)

Why not thunder?
Does it get stronger in the future?

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 03:54 AM
Why not thunder?
Does it get stronger in the future?

Just my opinion, but Thunder is very lacking in debuffs and healers atm
and this element is kinda expensive to main because most of the good thunder himes are either SSR (Mammon) or limited edition (Thunder Aphrodite is a thunder healer but limited, there's also SR Thunder Nyarlathotep for C frame debuffs but she's also limited)

Not to mention you'd have to wait awhile before they get released here on our version
Thunder did get a good non limited SSR healer recently on DMM, but like I said, you're gonna wait till next year for her to even come here..

QXZ
04-14-2018, 05:39 AM
TL;DR - if you dont have Kirin, dont main Thunder.

Laventale
04-14-2018, 01:00 PM
TL;DR - if you dont have Kirin, dont main Thunder.

If I had the moderation power, I'd put this as a headliner everytime you enter into this sub-forum.

Cobblemaniac
04-15-2018, 07:58 AM
If I had the moderation power, I'd put this as a headliner everytime you enter into this sub-forum.

Well... you can fix that a bit...

"If you don't have Kirin and are not a masochist, don't main thunder"

Gotta stay inclusive ya noe.

Fatesbell
10-05-2018, 11:14 AM
so when is the next ticket likely to come ? just started but have been eyeing some team's i would like to make and this would help a lot.

Laventale
10-05-2018, 11:46 AM
so when is the next ticket likely to come ? just started but have been eyeing some team's i would like to make and this would help a lot.

December.

Also dupe thread search better next time thank bye