PDA

View Full Version : [Event 76] Celebrate New Year's Eve With You (26/12/2017 - 10/01/2018)

AgentFakku
12-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Banner

https://i.imgur.com/2HlqxPZl.jpg

Event Ladies

https://i.imgur.com/GvplXoKl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/z7UOZNQl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ZKSwQ5tl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ol4I5fPl.png

ShadwNinjaX
12-26-2017, 04:28 PM
The event girl is the most oppai of the bunch. Not sure I'll bite on this event's gatcha.

twilightdream
12-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Edel look a lot more soft than her original.
Her voice still has a power of leader but she a lot more cute with her NY form.
And every one hide they breast well under their kimono~

Hey, Hunter, why the BG of gurls pic is black?
Normally you put transparent BG pic. Something spoil?

AgentFakku
12-27-2017, 02:30 PM
no idea why they're black. I reupload them from the Wikia. I save the images since the Wikia URLs are too long and imgur urls are shorter

ShadwNinjaX
12-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Can't believe I've already cleared the 1st week shop and still have event currency to spare. Guess I will continue to build up some more for next week.

Ghostmon
12-28-2017, 11:39 PM
Same Shadow, I'm finished too, with lots of currency to spare. But the way the campaign forces you to do raid bosses while getting event currency at the same time, I guess it's no surprise.

Also, this was a good chance to do some whale ships. Looks like I can do up to 1M TP in whale ship, but I've been pretty lazy leveling my team, so there's room to spare.

Was hoping this event was gonna give 1 extra premium ticket...I have 9, I want to roll 10 at same time; probably next week bonus 500k TP stage will give ticket, but I'm too impatient to wait for a few more days, ugh, we'll see.

Myrdin
12-29-2017, 04:36 AM
Events like these are good for resting. Especially on DMM where there is such a huge player base, that you never go long looking for a RB.
All you have to do is hit RB of other people and run other maps.
Granted If you need Life Crystals or gold you can still run the event map, with all the discounts and bonus gold buff etc. But WS is the name of the game at least until they open the next part of the event.

Volarmis
12-29-2017, 04:41 AM
Yeah, I'm actually really grateful that this is a RB event.
Using the current stamina cost drop I'm catching up with various missions, including story missions (and national missions without the drop) mainly to gather some FGs for the next 2017 gacha roll. :p
It's not really a rest for me, since I'm burning stamina potions like crazy, but I got 2 rainbows out of it so far, so I'll keep going as far as I can. :)

game2534
12-29-2017, 06:11 AM
Anyone care to share their damage on raid boss? With team set up too if possible. The info might be useful in tactica forum too.

maotd
12-29-2017, 03:28 PM
I do this with my Golden Counter Team. I can go over 1M against thoses lvl80 event bosses.

The team set up is that one and only one for both damages and quick battles.
Camelia is max HP and ATK ampies
Poppy is max DEF ampies
Tartarian Aster is a bit over 50% DEF ampies
Mountain Lily is max DEF ampies and 33% HP ampies
Echeveria is arround 30% DEF ampies with only 42% of bloomed affection and still lvl 72 until Tartarian Aster was max DEF ampies so, I could be back on her.
All the counter girls have maxed Defend Rate Up promotion ability and Camelia has +15% damage turn one.

Basically, Poppy, Tartarian Aster, Mountain Lily and Echeveria are here for counter with the two event girls adding 20% DEF on some of them. Camelia is here for defense bonus and a bit slight offensive presence. Her Evade ability help a lot too because she seems to have a natural taunt on her for mysterious reasons. Don't know why but pests usually attacks her instead of the counter girls.

I'm pretty proud of that team. Certainly not the best but they do really decent damages by themselves considering 4 teams on Nutaku with 4 full ampies Rainbow deal only 100k or 200k more damages on same kind of bosses.

game2534
12-29-2017, 05:50 PM
I do this with my Golden Counter Team. I can go over 1M against thoses lvl80 event bosses.

The team set up is that one and only one for both damages and quick battles.
Camelia is max HP and ATK ampies
Poppy is max DEF ampies
Tartarian Aster is a bit over 50% DEF ampies
Mountain Lily is max DEF ampies and 33% HP ampies
Echeveria is arround 30% DEF ampies with only 42% of bloomed affection and still lvl 72 until Tartarian Aster was max DEF ampies so, I could be back on her.
All the counter girls have maxed Defend Rate Up promotion ability and Camelia has +15% damage turn one.

Basically, Poppy, Tartarian Aster, Mountain Lily and Echeveria are here for counter with the two event girls adding 20% DEF on some of them. Camelia is here for defense bonus and a bit slight offensive presence. Her Evade ability help a lot too because she seems to have a natural taunt on her for mysterious reasons. Don't know why but pests usually attacks her instead of the counter girls.

I'm pretty proud of that team. Certainly not the best but they do really decent damages by themselves considering 4 teams on Nutaku with 4 full ampies Rainbow deal only 100k or 200k more damages on same kind of bosses.

By 500k, is this the damage from 4 teams or helper team in your sig only? I'll adjust my team and show my result later.

Update: Just like moatd, I use counter team.

The set up is as followed

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 10:38 PM
Golden Counter Team

No miko Nadeshiko? Such an abomination cannot stand.

maotd
12-30-2017, 01:18 AM
I'll use her... if I had her :(

By 500k, is this the damage from 4 teams or helper team in your sig only?
It's from my 5 counter girls alone. I use only 1 team instead of 4 'cause the others are too weaks, deals not enough damage but take to much time to do their not that god job.
Your rainbow counter is so SO much better...

game2534
12-30-2017, 04:43 AM
I'll use her... if I had her :(

It's from my 5 counter girls alone. I use only 1 team instead of 4 'cause the others are too weaks, deals not enough damage but take to much time to do their not that god job.
Your rainbow counter is so SO much better...

Same, while my counter team can deal 3m, the rest 3 combined can deal 1m at most. I want more info for crit, dodge, debuff, and whatever theme we FKG player prefer to see the potential of each one. And raid boss event is the best to measure.

Wutan
12-30-2017, 05:24 AM
Same, while my counter team can deal 3m, the rest 3 combined can deal 1m at most. I want more info for crit, dodge, debuff, and whatever theme we FKG player prefer to see the potential of each one. And raid boss event is the best to measure.

Ok i will share some Data:

I used my Debuff Squad against a Lvl 90 Event Raidboss.

I used this team only. No other Teams involved.

As you can see their equip isn't that good. Got most of the girls recently.
No Amphys etc.

game2534
12-30-2017, 05:32 AM
Ok i will share some Data:

I used my Debuff Squad against a Lvl 90 Event Raidboss.

I used this team only. No other Teams involved.

As you can see their equip isn't that good. Got most of the girls recently.
No Amphys etc.

Can you repost with lv.90 overpowered boss?

Wutan
12-30-2017, 07:05 AM
Can you repost with lv.90 overpowered boss?

Yeah will get to it a little bit later :wink:

Edit: Ok here it is.

Same Setup:

AgentFakku
12-30-2017, 10:07 PM
no fancy set up
I can kill lvl 10,
lvl 20 - meh
lvl 80 - shit, can't even dent it

Ghostmon
01-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Is there gonna be a 2nd half of event? Or will next update be new event? Kinda confused now. 75k event currency and counting here. I'm sure many of you have much more stockpiled up.

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Is there gonna be a 2nd half of event? Or will next update be new event? Kinda confused now. 75k event currency and counting here. I'm sure many of you have much more stockpiled up.

Shop reset times are good for seeing upcoming updates. The gold shop resets with the second-half update on the 5th, followed by the event ending on the 10th.

Myrdin
01-02-2018, 02:47 PM
No miko Nadeshiko? Such an abomination cannot stand.

I agree, thats madness, madness I say !
This Heresy must not go unpunished ! :D

AgentFakku
01-05-2018, 05:50 PM
I thought the event was over

i guess smashing bugs