PDA

View Full Version : Flower Knight Tactica

Pages : 1 [2]

Raine
07-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Math too hard.... me no understand ><

Ironically, math isn't my strongest point either, which is why I had to use Excel to help me derive those numbers. :p

@Kurenai

Thank you for clearyfying that :)
I hate it to accidentally spread misinformation.
So Counter is the only archetype which ignores defense then?
I will reevaluate my vote then and change some things.

But to be honest since SB still does a lot of damage without massive commitment like other archetypes (spending Equipment Flowers and Ampules) and is a godsend on Whaleship Battles which clearly belongs to the harder maps in the game i think i will still stand by my S-Tier Vote for now.

I just think for occasional spenders like us SB is just really really valuable cause Damage isn't dependant on stats . For Whales it's a different story cause they just spend an insane amount of bucks to get all the Equipment Slots they want but for us that's never gonna happen.

Heh, it's fine. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't affect the Solar Drive's potential that much. I can agree with pretty much everything else; a full Solar Drive lineup is something even EX-tier enemies can't trifle with.

Wutan
07-09-2018, 04:42 AM
Emm...S-Tier Saffron got buffed:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron
Ok looks like game2534 threatened Dev Headquarter :silly:

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 04:47 AM
Emm...S-Tier Saffron got buffed:
Ok looks like game2534 threatened Dev Headquarter :silly:

Lol... really now ? .... Meanwhile Aizoon......

Its a gimmick skill but still, its an extra skill. Grrr >____>

Wut: what about the new promo girls ? Do we have anything interesting going on in this batch ? (hint hint, nudge nudge update the thread please :3)

Wutan
07-09-2018, 04:58 AM
I will update it later. No later than tomorrow.

But to quench your thirst for knowledge for now :wink:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Holly_(Swimsuit)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus_(Swimsuit)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tuberose

Nothing to wild if you ask me except for Tuberose.
She has Counter/Evade Combo like Saffron but lacks her Defensive Buff.
Tuberose also has 50% Double Strike chance.

I don't like her design though. Meh.

Myrdin
07-09-2018, 05:03 AM
Hmm Tuberose is pretty nice actually. She is not ment to be Saffron. Her skillset is aimed towards more aggressive play.
I do quite like what she has going on.
...Didnt even know that Easter Cactus had a 5* swimsuit version lol... shows how little I care for that girl (she somehow reminds me of Cattleya for one reason or other, and oh boy do I have a dislike for that overrated bitch) :P

Wutan
07-09-2018, 05:13 AM
I share your grudge against Cattleya. You know that :wink:
She always attracts all attention and doesn't let it happen that for once another girl drawn by Utsurogi Akira gets time to shine ("Cough" Maple "Cough").

Seriously though all Fanart i find on the internet is all about Cattleya. It's worse than Anemone (difference here is that i like Anewaifu myself). Not one good Fanart of Maple :angry:

I like Easter Cactus though. Not a Waifu for me but trust me she isn't arrogant and has a pleasant H-Scene to look at.
Also she cares for her little phoenix chick.

Wutan
07-09-2018, 06:35 AM
Btw. I forgot 1 Rarity Promotion:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Orchid
Nice Girl for FT Squads :wink:

ShadwNinjaX
07-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Gah! They finally release a Blunt rainbow type and yet again its a damn loli. :cursing: When rainbow blunts number the fewest of all the 4 types, why the hell do the majority of them have to be the most loli looking of the FKG cast? Guess I'm tired of waiting for a quality, good looking OPPAI blunt rainbow. Now I will use either my rainbow coin stash or 5000DM rainbow deal to get one I want.

So far I'm leaning thinking Cactus and Wheat are good candidates. Do you all know of any better NON-LOLI blunts worth taking a look at? Also, no need to ask me what I'm aiming to build team wise. Just looking for good candidates and will shuffle around my teams to make it work best for whoever I choose. Thanks all!

Raine
07-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Gah! They finally release a Blunt rainbow type and yet again its a damn loli. :cursing: When rainbow blunts number the fewest of all the 4 types, why the hell do the majority of them have to be the most loli looking of the FKG cast? Guess I'm tired of waiting for a quality, good looking OPPAI blunt rainbow. Now I will use either my rainbow coin stash or 5000DM rainbow deal to get one I want.

So far I'm leaning thinking Cactus and Wheat are good candidates. Do you all know of any better NON-LOLI blunts worth taking a look at? Also, no need to ask me what I'm aiming to build team wise. Just looking for good candidates and will shuffle around my teams to make it work best for whoever I choose. Thanks all!

I feel you, man.

Why not give Sensitive Plant/Ojigisou a look. She is a good complement to any party with her ability to stack additional types to her teammates — especially useful in Phase 1 of Nidhogg wherein raid bosses' type weaknesses change every day — on top of the ever-ubiquitous skill activation boost. Safe pick when it comes to blunt rainbows.

Or you can pair your New Year's Ivy with Cherry. They have good ability synergy (both have debuff + boss damage up).

Myrdin
07-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Second what Kurenai said. Those three are solid choices.

Xmass Rose is also very good. I have her on Nutku and have been happy with her performance (and she aint even got bloom there).
She is not a loli but is still very young-ish looking so knowing you its not gonna float.

Edelweis new year is a decent choice, though she needs to be in a Nuker squad since you get most of her only on the 1st turn.
The dude who murdered Nidhorogg kun, in all forms, in one turn had her in his team.

Wheat is not a loli, but again is a bit young-ish looking
...but you know with Anime its hard to say, especially since this game artworks use many different styles from different creators so..

The last one is Pumpkin both forms.

But yeah, holy crap, now that you pointed it out, looking at all the 6* Blunts, the wast majority of them are lolis.

Wutan
07-10-2018, 01:14 AM
In terms of performance Cactus is really really strong.

A-Tier is definetely appropriate (A+).

I snagged her myself a few days ago (Rainbow Coins).

But there is one factor i don't like about her:
Her voice is horrible in my opinion. She speaks like she is in delirium or something :silly:

They want to change a few VA in the next couple of patches. Cactus VA gets swapped out.
I don't know how good the next VA will be.

So be warned if you value a good Voice!!!

Cactus ORA ORA ORA Onslaugt is flames though :cool:

ShadwNinjaX
07-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions. I took them into consideration along with a few other possibilities and started arranging teams to the best of my interpretation even though I'm not a huge tactical guy. I realize though I need to beef up a bit more if I want to do better with events like Nidhogg or event whale ship missions (sadly I suck at those it seems). I'll bold the girls that I do not have that I'm considering. As you can guess, I am considering using RCs twice and maybe also the current pick your waifu rainbow ticket deal.

Team 1 - Crit focused team
Red Ginger - Anemone - Hollyhock - Dusty Miller- Wolf Berry

Team 2 - Boss killer team
Easter Cactus - Japanese Anemone - Cactus - Cherry - Corn Cockle

Team 3 - Evade/Defense
Black Baccara - Red Spider Lily - Freesia - Paphopedilum - Alstroemeria (Gratitude)

Team 4 - Enemy Debuff
Dancing Lady Orchid (Bride) - Shrine Maiden Red Spider Lily - New Year's Ivy - Scotch Broom - Halloween Daisy

So I am of course unaware if I am doing overkill on maxing some things, so please let me know if I am. Appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have.

Myrdin
07-11-2018, 12:51 AM
About your second team, the synergy seems a bit off.

I made a list of Boss Killer knights at page 20
https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4147-flower-knight-tactica-20.html

Admittedly few new boss killer girls have been added since then, plus few of those might have gotten buffed, but from my own personal experience its good to have a list in front of you to work with, especially if all the major data about skills and ultimate type is written there.

Personally - I think replacing Corn Cockle with Pink Ladies would yield more in terms of effectiveness. Cockle chan is great in Crit setup since she gets one for free with beefed up dmg, and afterwards she gets more from her friends. She is a good nuker but you dont usually nuke Bosses. I like her personally but she lacks a permanent Crit after the first turn, even if it was a weaker one (like 10/15%)

JP Anemone in my oppinion is .... weak. Mostly due to 2 of her 4 skills being 1st turn only. In boss battles you need consistency so ideally avoid 1st turn skill if possible since unless those girls are fully maxed out in everything they will not wipe the Boss in one, nor 2 turns. She is pretty but she doesnt pack that strong of a punch, and her Ult is an AoE which is also not ideal and there are better options.

Pink Ladies has amazing ultimate that scales with number of enemies so she is always useful, has both Boss killer skills (Boss Fights and VS Boss as I call them). And while her skill act is just 1st turn its higher than usual so you get maximum mileage.
When I was still thinking about Boss killer team, this was a girl I really wanted to get in.

Alternatively You might wanna pick up Sakura. She is THE prime Boss Killer in the game. Has higher Ultimate mutliplaier, and a permanent skill act.
She is very slow though so if its not a static boss fight but a map boss you will need to compensate with other girls.
But I think she is in the "must have" category if you are going after bosses.

Cherry is an interesting choice. She has the highest anti boss % damage, but her skill applies only on 3 allies though, which leave 2 charactes unbuffed.

For new girls which are not on the list I think a worthy mention is Lotus (June Bride)
She is pretty good as a boss killer since her Ult. is the same as Pink ladies, so she can clear pests with the boss and then burn the boss with much stronger damage.
She doesnt have skill act, but does have Skill damage, which is good if you get at least 3 skill acts in the team (ideally you want all 4 though in this case). She drops a solid +15% VS Boss and 25% Boss Fight so thats +40%.
Her defense is low, but HP and Attack are up there and she is of medium speed. Overall I think this version of her is actually better then the old one.

Camelia Wabisuke is the second new Boss killer but she is an overall weaker version (Its the Kunoichi 6* with the doggo). Has an standard AoE, her dmg buff is under the avarage (18%), and while she has skill act. its only 1st turn. Her boss Killer skills have the 5% less damage.
She is overall worse in every aspect whem compared to Lotus June Bride.
Has you wondering how the fuck do they even decide on the stats and skills as clearly there is some serious inconsistencies in between the girls in general. Some are pure power creep (especially visible in Promoted girls) and some come out and are very underwhelming and often even worse then similar girls of that type (the new Summer Squash).

Trailing abulion is a different Sakura. Very strong etc, but her visuals are shit and overall esthetic is meh. She is strong though so thats the only reason I am mentioning her.

EDIT: Going through the list some new promo girls are viable as well.
Pot Marigold is pretty good magic type alternative.
Dmg buff, Speed buff (+100), Damage buff based on speed, Skill act., Boss Fight 25%, VS Boss 12%

This is pretty good girl depending on the overall setup of the squad. She would also work well as balancing factor if you go the Sakura route, since she completely nullifies Sakuras low speed.

There is also Cyclamen Radiant, who has AoE which is meh makes up for it with her kit is purely boss killer themed:
Skill act, Dmg, Boss 12%, Boss self 20%, Boss Fight 18%, Boss Fight self 25%
Now depending on whether the skill applies the team buff first and then adds the self buff on top of it, she can up to insane dmg buff vs Bosses.

**see the pattern ? Most of those are Magic types... thats why its so hard to build well balanced teams. The devs need to stop spamming one arche type girls of the same color and diversify into other ones. Wabisuke would be cool as a Pierce or even Slash, but for a Magic type there is much better competition to choose from. And this goes for all major archetypes. Wish someone pointed this out to the FKD devs.

Myrdin
07-11-2018, 04:29 AM
So I looked over the Crit girls once more and adjusted my second team slightly.
Instead of:
Dusty Miller basic
Plumeria Bride (Promo)
Mei / Ume
Corn Cockle
Rainbow Rose (promo)

S. Pigmy Water Lily 5x2.8... Dmg per type of flower knight up to 3, Weakness to B/P/M, Crit Rate 20%, Crit Dmg 25%
B. Plumeria Bride 2x3.8... Skill act, Dmg per # enemies, Boss Fight 30% Crit Rate +20% Crit Dmg +25%,
P. Mei 1x5.4... Dmg, Skill act, Light Gauge, Crit Rate 30%, Crit Dmg 55%
M. Rianbow Rose 1x4.3-Drain... Dmg 28%, Re-act, Skill act, Crit Rate/Dmg self, Dmg + HPx2 (Kerria)
S. Dusty Miller 3x1.8... Dmg, Boss 15%, Skill act, Crit Rate 20%, Crit Dmg 40%

OR intead of DD I could go with
S. China Root 1x5.4... Dmg 30%, Def/Guts, Super Counter, Crit Rate 30%, Crit Dmg 40%

This is alternate take on it, since China Root Promoted is a very solid single target damage. Although it is true that Keeping Dusty Miller would still work, she adds a lot to the team. She does deal 3x1.8 and each of those can crit individually plus she brings skill activation as well.

1 girl of each type, up to 3 making Pigmis buff a 45% dmg. Both RainbRose and ChinaRoot have above avarage buff around 30%.
The overall Crit Rate is 100% for all > Capped at 80% I believe (laaame), meaning after 1st Turn RainbRose will still have a fully maxe Crit chance.
The overall Crit Damage is 145% which is not the highest possible but is still above 150% which should equal to a 1.5 damage multiplier (since 100% dmg = multiplying the number by 2 if we count the basic damage as being 1, since you get the basic damage twice. My math is shit though so feel free to correct me. So its 1.5 multiplier on top of the basic damage, or 2.5 if counted with the basic damage).
RR adds 150% Crit Damage to her self on 1st turn, so thats 305% for her Crit.
Now add the 0.5 multiplier from Weakness to all types other than Slash.
*Using Dusty will yield slightly lower stats for Crit Rate but still caping at 80%, but more importantly it would bring 4x skill activation with Pigmy being the only one without it.

3 of the girls have single target nuke. Two of 5.4, one of 4.3 with Drain. But due to RR adding HPx2 to her damage (Kerria) she gets even stronger damage out than those two.

Yes there were better choices then Plumeria Bride. But I went with the little bride chan due to her being a Blunt type, and those are rare for Crit.
But she brings additional 30% for Boss fights so she makes up for her weaker Crit DMG % with this.

Granted.... I could go with 3 Rainbow Roses but.... naaah man, naah :D Plus I like to have one of each type so nah.

So yeah, this team feels much much more powerful than the one before. But requires me to get another big batch of Rainbow shards for China Root Promotion. Whereas I can always use my Rainbow Coins or another ticket to pick up Dusty at any time. Personally I like this setup with Dusty added to the mix. Plenty of damage, good skill act and consistent crit rate.
However looking at it now I think Chinese lantern would be cool combo with Anewaifu since both of them are Counter/Crit girls. Thoughts ?

(dont wanna hijack Ninjaxs question, so please take his comments priority before mine.)

Wutan
07-11-2018, 05:12 AM
I like the composition.
I would still go with Dusty Miller over China Root cause ultimately they do the same Skill damage but Dusty has Skill Act. which buffs your damage consistency of your whole team.

On the other hand China Root's Counter could be nice for inflicting damage on enemy phase with her Counter (I think that was your intention,right? :wink:)
(Keep in mind on harder maps China Root might not be able to fire of her counter that often before she dies)

Yeah they both work. It depends what your personal preference is.

Btw. You can't have three Rainbow Roses in one team.
The game doesn't allow that. You can only have the same girl in three different Squads.

@Shad
I will write a few suggestions soon :)

Wutan
07-11-2018, 06:55 AM
@Shad
Making those teams I considered all girls you currently have in your possession, your waifu preferations and Synergy.

First Turn Crit Team:
Hollyhock
Wolf Berry
Alstromeria
Dusty Miller
Anemone

I put Alstromeria in that team cause she is clearly a Crit Girl and don't really fit in another Archetype. I am personally not really a huge fan of her cause it's difficult to get Equipment Slots and Skill Flowers for her. If you have a good 5* Crit Girl with full unlocked Equipment Slots and max. Skill Level you could put her in the team instead.

Debuff Team:
New Year Ivy
Orchid
Foxy (miko)
Cherry/Snowdrop (New!)
Red Ginger

It's a Debuff Team featuring Red Ginger as a Life Leecher. Either you go with Cherry for Boss Damage which also works wonders in Debuff Teams cause they survive much longer than most other teams and can capitalize on Boss Damage much more or you go with Snowdrop for all Damage types in one Team and her best Ability (Increases Attack for party members by 30% at the end of your turn (Up to 60%).

Evade/Def:
Black Baccara
Foxy
Freesia
Easter Cactus
Paphiopedilum

I put Easter Cactus in that team cause she is able to revive your fallen Evade Girls which draws out the battle even more and annoys opposing pests.

Boss Killer:
Japanese Anemone
Scotch Broom
Pink Ladies (New!)
Daisy Halloween
Sakura (New!)

Make sure to put the Boss Killer Team in fourth place cause of Scotch Brooms "Boost Ability".
Hopefully you have gathered quite a few SolarCrystals so you can fire of a Solarblast with that team and buff the teams atk by 60%.
Also Scotch Broom's and Daisy's speed negate the Speed issue Sakura has :wink:

That's how i would build your teams considering the girls you already have.

Maybe you like it.

ShadwNinjaX
07-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Appreciate the suggestions so far, but I'm curious as to about Cactus. She got very high praise in the 6* thread, but not really seeing her recommended for the teams here. Any particular reason for that? Does she just not synergize well enough with what I have?

Wutan
07-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Cactus is a Top Tier Crit Girl. However there is a Problem. Your current Crit Girls miss Skill.Act.
The only Crit Girl with Skill. Act you currently have is Dusty (Hollyhock only first turn).

Lets say you include Cactus in your First Turn Crit Team:
Hollyhock, Wolf Berry, Dusty, Anemone, Cactus.

Skill Act. Skill Level 1:
Hollyhock 53,45 %
Wolf Berry 53,45 %
Dusty 47,52 %
Anemone 47,52 %
Cactus 71,28 %

Skill Act. Skill Level 5:
Hollyhock 73,26 %
Wolf Berry 73,26 %
Dusty 67,32 %
Anemone 67,32 %
Cactus 91.08 %

Excect for Cactus all other girls don't come close to 100% Act. Rate on the first turn. Not even Skill Level 5.
That's the reason i didn't suggest Cactus for your Crit Team.

You could swap Pink Ladies for Cactus in your Boss Damage Team cause you already have a First Turn Girl in Japanese Anemone anyway.
But keep in mind Cactus will only fully reach her potential in a Crit Team.

Second Reason i didn't suggest Cactus for your Crit Team:
Since we all get a free Crit Rainbow due to the Mobile Campaign i didn't suggest her.

Ultimately it's your decision,bud :)

Cactus is a Top Tier Girl. No doubt about it.

game2534
07-11-2018, 06:42 PM
@Wutan Isn't the new girl have only crit act? Personally I don't recommend using her.

Raine
07-11-2018, 06:46 PM
@Wutan Isn't the new girl have only crit act? Personally I don't recommend using her.

She has both critical rate + critical damage up.

ShadwNinjaX
07-11-2018, 07:53 PM

Do we know what type she will be? I haven't been able to find anything out about her details.

Raine
07-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Do we know what type she will be? I haven't been able to find anything out about her details.

It wasn't specified in the pre-reg notice. I have yet to know as well.

Inb4 magic type

game2534
07-11-2018, 07:58 PM

Is that so? My mistake, I think she's similar to Kuroyuri.

Raine
07-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Is that so? My mistake, I think she's similar to Kuroyuri.

Yeah, and funnily enough, I did mention Kuroyuri the other day on the chat thread in response to questions about her abilities.

Hate to break it to you, but the pre-reg girl (named Colchicum) is almost like Chocolate Lily (minus her unique attack up) in terms of abilities.

game2534
07-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I read your comment and misread the part that she buff crit damage too. She seems fine yet pretty vanilla.

Myrdin
07-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Yeah if you go to the Chitchat thread, you can see me dissecting her a little bit according to what intel I got fro Kurenai.

She is pretty solid girl B/C tier girl as she is. Plus most likely than not she will be a magic type if the artwork is to hint at anything, thus her value increases to a solid B simply by the fact that despite her skillset archetype she is in the unit type that has very only a handful of girls with that mentioned archetype.

So yeah, she could work well for Ninjax, but personally by that point the team theme is getting a bit convoluted and a complete restructuralization should be considered.

Ghostmon
07-13-2018, 11:28 AM
Hey guys, so I think I'mma go for that 5k pick-yo-waifu deal. That being said, I'm struggling to pick a suitable girl; I'm looking for someone to really further buff/support my teams; I already have some girls that are super broken, like Safforn and Kerria, and am looking for another broken girl to add...here are my rainbow units below:

Kerria Debuff/Crit:
Kerria (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kerria)
Lycoris Miko (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Spider_Lily_(World%27s_Flower_Shrine_Maiden))
w/ T. Stewertia, and others for 70% debuff

Counter:
Safforn (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron)
Apple (Tanabata) (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_(Tanabata))
w/ Mountain Lily / Pink Miko ver., etc.

Crit (w/ Rainbow Rose I plan to rarity up sometime in near future...this team is not that synergistic atm, just a hodge podge of girls):
Dusty Miller Christmas (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Miller_(Christmas))
Acacia (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Acacia)
Burning Bush (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Bush)
Cybidium (sp..?) (for 2x first turn skill act.)

Here are my thoughts for the one selection

Nightmaher (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmaher_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet)) (Counter support)/ Easter Cactus (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus) (Healing support) / Soapwort (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Soapwort) (Healing + super counter) / Purslane (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Purslane)(Heal + Crit. support + evade) / H. Peony Halloween (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Herbaceous_Peony_(Halloween)) (Crit + ATK Buff + Debuff)

BTW girls like Soapwort / Purslane, when ability say "heal...", it means the whole team, not just herself...right? For some reason healing girls really have my interest, not sure if I should go for one?

Would appreciate some insight and your opinions. Other rainbow suggestions not on the list are welcome too, just no rarity up girls please. Thanks!!!

Raine
07-13-2018, 11:41 AM
BTW girls like Soapwort / Purslane, when ability say "heal...", it means the whole team, not just herself...right? For some reason healing girls really have my interest, not sure if I should go for one?

Only Easter Cactus has party healing in those choices. Soapwort and Purslane only heal themselves with a % chance to do so, like a substitute to HP drain skill.

Ghostmon
07-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Really Kurenai?! Oh dam, Soapy and Purslane is out of my list if that's the case then. If so, what about when I see Kerria getting Overlimit - I'm assuming it's a HP buff of some sort? Which girls can provide whole party HP buffs other than E. Cactus? There has to be one or two...right?

Raine
07-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Really Kurenai?! Oh dam, Soapy and Purslane is out of my list if that's the case then. If so, what about when I see Kerria getting Overlimit - I'm assuming it's a HP buff of some sort? Which girls can provide whole party HP buffs other than E. Cactus? There has to be one or two...right?

Right now, Easter Cactus is unique being the only 6★ with this kind of healing ability.

The "Over Limit" thing is the effect of Healing Boost Promotion Ability (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Promotion_Ability#Available_Promotion_Abilities) (as opposed to a native ability) that basically allows a character to go over her HP limit. It can be added to anyone, but expect only those with HP drain skill or self-heal will make the most out of it.

Ghostmon
07-13-2018, 01:37 PM
AHHH thanks Kurenai, and so there's my "healing" idea out of the window. Not gonna lie, that Easter Cactus is looking pretty darn good. And so here's my updated list of possible candidates; I can only pick ONE, too bad x_x :

Nightmaher (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmaher_(Dog%27s_Tooth_Violet)) (Counter support, Safforn tier girl)
Easter Cactus (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus) (Healing support)
H. Peony Halloween (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Herbaceous_Peony_(Halloween)) (Crit + ATK Buff + Debuff)
Tall Stewertia Christmas (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Tall_Stewartia_(Christmas)) (Crit support, 150% cit dmg to self AND small buff to team, and 40% react)
Cactus (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Cactus) (Crit buff and a huge 60% React chance)

So I dunno, I currently have a base/foundation for my Debuff and Counter team. Perhaps I should continue building on those teams? OR, start building a crit / react team...? Which ONE girl would have the most impact in a team? Other girl suggestions are welcome too

Raine
07-14-2018, 12:11 PM
I went checking your other posts in this thread so I may resonate others' points (for whatever reason, the forum's search function doesn't work, I can't even find shit). Focus on 2 abilities at most (forget ATK buffs, they're everywhere; 99% of rainbows should have them), take it easy, always work with what you got right now and finish one lineup at a time.

You may go in the direction of a "hard" counter lineup, seeing you have the best counterpuncher in Saffron and another counter in Apple (Tanabata). There's just something with Nightmaher that doesn't really click with me though (aside from her D-class stats, lack of Super Counter, no defensive buffs). Saffron gets the tank role which means Maher will only duplicate her in the same party. Easter Cactus is intriguing here. She can't support them with defensive buffs, but because "hard" counter lineups will rely on taking hits / getting hit (and consequently die faster), her ability to revive them (to 50% HP) for extra rounds of counters especially merits her use in this lineup than in other lineups. Finalize that by adding defensive support from Helenium and Anemone, the latter acting as a "finisher" with a single-target or triple-hit skill.

Getting Cactus entails committing into bringing in critical rate+critical damage+activation boosters for her as I consider her a core unit for a crit-oriented lineup, but because you already have Dusty Christmas who works best on T1 (x1.65 activation up + 100% crit during T1), adding Hollyhock and her x1.65 with CR/CD boosts is a good option for a x3.30 activation boost, making sure Dusty's skill triggers at the start where it's most deadly.

If you're still looking to complete that Kerria debuff/activation lineup, better grab Mizugi Epidendrum if you haven't.

I try not to impose my suggestion though because there are other factors out of my control (e.g. visual aspect, waifu preference). :p Ultimately, it's your decision to make, sooo......

Ghostmon
07-15-2018, 01:49 PM
Ok thanks Kurenai, that helped me a lot. I think I might go with E. Cactus / Phoenix-chan this time around; after clearing up my misconception that other girls like Soapwort and other's healing ONLY applies to herself, Phoenix-chan looks very viable, and I can test her in many set-ups (well, I don't have that many rainbows, but it'd be fun to play around)...and seeing how she is only one that heals multiple girls w/o need of promo abilities, 'cuz I do need my provoc. on Safforn, etc...

And also, on the note of healing, what about Soapwort (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Soapwort) in counter team as extra healer? She also has super counter. Safforn w/ provoke, Soapwort as healing, and 3 other girls add promo. healing ability, so they also get healing boost when Soapy gets it? Does that even make sense, and how's it for an idea? Something like...

Safforn w/ provoke
Soapwort (Super counter / 40% chance to heal 25%)
Counter Girl (i.e. Apple Tanabata) w/ added healing promo ability
Another Counter Girl w/ added healing promo ability
#5 maybe...Easter Cactus for extra healing shenanigans

Ofc we'd have to sacrifice "Depend Rate up" for the Healing Boost promo. ability, so not sure if this kind of substitute would be worth considering?

Wutan
07-15-2018, 02:23 PM
Sadly Promotion Ability "Healing Boost" doesn't work like that.

That's basically what it does (Description from the Wiki):
Ability:
Healing Boost
回復ブースト
Rarity:
2-6*
Description:
Battle skills and panels heal more for oneself, and you can heal beyond your max HP to a certain point.
Cost:
400 Life Crystals
Effect:
25% more healing, Heals to 105% of max HP

Basically you will only want to use this Ability on girls like Kerria who have a Life Leeching Ultimate.
Besides that Easter Cactus works well in attrition based archetypes like Counter/Debuff.
Overall you can't go wrong purchasing her.

For your Team i would go with more Skill.Act Countergirls cause Apple (Tanabata) has 50 % Double Strike Chance. You want as much Skill Act. for her as possible.

I personally would suggest something like this:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_(Tanabata)
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Habranthus or http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Apricot
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmaher_(Dog's_Tooth_Violet) or http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sneezeweed or http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Ginger
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus

Habranthus/Apricot gives all your girls shield and can negate one Attack. That's good cause you want your teammembers to be alive as long as possible (Guarantees Apple more time to activate her Double Strike Ability).

Nightmaher cause she has Dodge which relieves some of the stress Easter Cactus has from healing the squad after some of them died. Granted she doesn't do much in terms of damage but due to dodge she has good survivabiliy. For more Counterdamage and Skill Act. you can go with Helenium instead.
Red Ginger would also be a solid choice cause she has the much better version of Skill Act. + Counter + she is also able to withstand some punishment due to her Life Leeching Ultimate.

Easter Cactus for Revive Shenanigans.

I hope i was able to help you at least a little bit :)

Ghostmon
07-16-2018, 12:23 AM
Alrighty thanks Wutan as always, ofc your input has been well taken. With that, most likely I will get Phoenix chan, really curious to see how her healing ability plays out; tho. that being said, she has to die/faint for the effect to take place, so in a sense, I am looking forward to seeing her die...? Not a great image, but that ability is too good to pass out on.

But some day I want Cactus as well. But I don't have a good crit team to buff her activation to 80%, and realizing it's not good to leave a team half-completed, it's probably best I leave her alone for now.

maotd
07-16-2018, 11:24 AM
Like I said in the Tiering thread, I tought about a team for Kerria...

Kerria
+40% ATK for her and 2 allies
+40% DEf for her and 2 allies
Insane damage buff depending on her HP
80% Evasion first two turns, 50% after.

Dancing Lady Orchid (Bride of Fos)
+18% ATK for all
x1.2 skill act for all
+10% skill damages for the team (and +20% for herself)
-15% ATK for all pests

Lavender (Valentine)
+15% ATK for all
x1.2 skill act for all
+15% damages for all on bosses
-15% ATK for all pests

Aconite (promoted)
+20% ATK for all
x1.36 skill act for all (based of the girl's skill level but Kerria will be max skill)
-20% ATK for all pests
+random panel stuff

White Tulip (promoted)
+22% ATK for all
x1.2 skill act for all
-20% ATK for all pests
Pests will miss 12% of time

It sounds like the perfect Kerria's debuff team. ATK wise, Kerria will end with 40+18+15+20+22 = +115% ATK, 10% skill damages and 15% damages. That's not awesome but still good for her.
Skill wise, it's a solid 1.2+1.2+1.36+1.2 = x1.96 skill rate, and she will reach almost 75% skill rate.
Debuff wise, it's a solid -70% ATK for pests with a -12% precision, added to the already 50% evasion of Kerria. White Tulip appears as a gift from gods here with 3 exellent abilities for Kerria's support.

The only two flaws of this teams are the low speed (really low speed) and Aconite since she is super hard to get for us.

Wutan
07-17-2018, 01:01 AM
I like the inclusion of White Tulip. One of the best Debuff Girls indeed.

About the Speed Issue:

You could go with Snowdrop instead of Lavender
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Drop

She is better in my opinion. Better Ability, new type and speedier.

Poor Man's Aconite:
Only "alternative" for Aconite is Swimsuit Epidendrum in my opinion. She also provides Skill Act. (way worse) and 20 % Debuff. No HP Absorb though which is a big deal.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Epidendrum_(Swimsuit)

Ah well i don't think i will chase after Aconite anymore.

It's just to much of a hassle to get you, Aconite :/
It was a nice dream while it lasted...

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 01:20 AM
Dont ya go hating on Nightmaher.

She is a valuable asset for any counter team due to the skills she brings. Its BS comparing her to a dedicated counter like Saffron whos entire kit is based around one single thing.
Maher brings several skills to the table including skill activation. which while not as important for a counter team, is still necessary to reach certain damage numbers. Similar to Anemone, Nightmaher is more of a hybrid tank than a pure one.

Wutan
07-17-2018, 01:33 AM
Who would hate on Nightmaher?

She is good. Not my favourite but definetely a valuable asset for the Counter Archetype.

Raine
07-17-2018, 03:55 AM
Um, is this pertaining to me?

For the record, I do not hate her. Indifferent, maybe.

Myrdin
07-17-2018, 04:11 AM
aside from her D-class stats, lack of Super Counter, no defensive buffs

I was reacting to this part. However I will be honest here. Oppperating at about 2 hours of sleep today I missread that part as labeling her a D class. Since I have her and have seen the good combination of Evade and Counter in action it felt like she is being labeled a lower tier than she deserved. Honestly she needs something more to really be considered good. Just being a hybrid build is not enough.

As far as your 3 points go, all of them are valid.
The sever lack of sleep is making my head hurt which is in turn affecting my mood negatively and I am more salty than I would like to be. The flashback of my last epic fail pull is still fresh which aint helping either.
My sincere apologies if I was unintentionally snappy.

Raine
07-18-2018, 02:00 AM
Nightmaher's background as a "collab" girl more or less had something to do with that. More than some of her abilities, her stats in particular took a blow; hence my grade on them. As a friend on the wiki wrote on her page, Maher was introduced as a giveaway from a specific 5000pt gacha promo such that she was relatively easy to obtain outright (this was way back when exchange ticket promos were rather infrequent and rainbow medals were far from a concept) compared to most rainbows that were introduced normally.

That said, I might have gone a little, er, harsh with my assessment of Nightmaher partly because I already got Saffron, but at the time, I was focused on a "hard" counter setup, as Ghostmon also has Saffron. Nevertheless, Maher is still considerably flexible to enough to work with (e.g. in a mixed counter lineup). Now that she's buffed in terms of abilities (notably counter damage) and stats (I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me; I swear her defense was around 2.7k, now it's up to 3k), I might give her a second look this time.

Anyway, we're good, mofu.

Off-topic: I'm an MD by profession, so I'm no stranger to having long sleepless periods (I used to go on 34-hour shifts at work every other day during my training for 2 years, and I was expected to function as if I weren't worn down by the end of shift). Sleep is like a godsend to me nowadays. Part of the reality of my work.Moving on, I have to note that some recently mentioned girls in this thread have been buffed: Nightmaher, Habranthus, Apricot, and Apple (Tanabata). What timing.

Wutan
07-23-2018, 05:52 AM
Ok question:

Does anyone have experience using her?
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lantana_(Flower_Festival)

I would like to know if her Rainbow Panel Ability only grants Skill Act. for the squad passing through it or for all 4 Teams.
If it's the latter she is in my opinion a really good 6* and we might have underestimated her the whole time...

Wutan
07-23-2018, 06:09 AM
Ah ok.
Thanks, bud :)

Well for my Team idea it sadly doesn't work then. I thought i could play an Universal Crit Team with 75-80% Skill Act (each turn) and also buffing the Skill Act of my Debuff Team. But since she only buffs the team passing through the panels i will scratch that idea.

Ghostmon
07-23-2018, 09:20 AM
@Kurenai / Wutan : I also have Lantana Flower Festival (someone's helper team), and I could swear as one team passes thru. the 1.1x skill act. buff, all teams receive the buff...at least that's what I'm getting on normal maps. Haven't tried in swan ship - maybe different there? I'm pretty sure this is the case, or my eyes playing tricks...?

Wutan
07-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Ghostmon is right.
Nice catch,dude :)

I have tested it with a Helper of mine.

Lantana (Flower Frestival) buffs all 4 Teams for x1,3 Skill Act. not only the Team activating the panels.
That basically means i can build the team i wanted.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/07/23/umE.gif

Raine
07-23-2018, 11:29 AM
On second thought, it was rather easy to dismiss the effect in Whale Airship because the first of my parties (-70% debuff) on the ship is the only party that sees action when in the Swanship, so I had no way of knowing if the Rainbow Panel's effect extended to other parties.

Anyway, I also did a test run in a regular stage a while ago. I can confirm it worked the way Ghostmon stated. My bad then.

Wutan: I can barely manage to finish 1 lineup with the units I like myself, and you're on the way to building your 10th? Man......

Wutan
07-23-2018, 12:41 PM
Nah, bro.

I only have 1 lineup atm: 2 Crit Teams, 1 Counter, 1 Debuff.
I will have a second lineup ready by the end of this year i guess (including a Solarblast Team).

I just have a lot of Crit Girls in my possession so i swap them around depending on the map.

game2534
07-23-2018, 06:27 PM
Talking about solar drive, the new rainbow seems like a decent addition if you play solar drive team. Not in the same team of course, but boy that 30% damage boost+1.36x skill act are a feast. She should have +atk with lesser enemies on field though. Would be a great finisher team.

skasio
07-24-2018, 02:12 AM
What do you guys think about promoted Sedum in debuff team?
At first glace I thought she's broken, now I'm not sure. 20% debuff, 12% miss, negates damage. A defensive powerhouse. But she has no skill activation, second most important thing in this kind of team. And since I'm planning to use Horse Chestnut (Blunt weakness OP), who also lacks skill activation, this could be a problem. Also, blocking one hit at 70% debuff doesn't seem all that impressive.

Wutan
07-24-2018, 02:33 AM
My two cents about it:

Since Debuff Teams work best with Life Leech Girls (Kerria, Aconite etc.) i prefer Debuff Girls with Skill.Act.

I like her 12% miss for enemies though. Good Combi with Kerria's Evasion. If you have other methods to boost your Skill Act. outside of the Debuff Squad (Lantana Summer Festival for example) Sedum could be really good. I like White Tulip more cause she also has 12% miss for enemies and she has Skill Act.
Shield is good but i think it's more important in Counter and Crit Teams.

Hmm now that i think about it:
Kerria, Aconite, White Tulip, Sedum, Snowdrop is a strong team. White Tulip and Sedum basically buff Kerria's Evasion to 74% after the first two turns due to 24% Miss Chance for Enemies.
Throw Lantana (Summer Festival) in another team and you still reach x2,06 Skill Act. with your Debuff Team ;D

Raine
07-24-2018, 10:00 AM
Aside from the obvious difference in icons, evasion and miss rate generally differ in mechanics.

http://ultraimg.com/images/2018/07/24/OkEN.png Evasion is a "self" kind of ability. It doesn't extend to anyone other than the unit that has it.

http://ultraimg.com/images/2018/07/24/OkEF.png Miss rate affects enemies' rate of landing attacks on anyone that is improvable up to 70%.

maotd
07-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Kerria, Aconite, White Tulip, Sedum, Snowdrop is a strong team. White Tulip and Sedum basically buff Kerria's Evasion to 74% after the first two turns due to 24% Miss Chance for Enemies.
I thought about it and... I'm pretty sure it's not how it works. But stop me if I'm wrong with my maths.
If you use Evade + Miss in the same time, there is 4 outcomes:
1/ You dodge and the enemy miss.
2/ You dodge and the enemy don't miss
3/ You don't dodge and the enemy miss
4/ You don't dodge and the enemy don't miss.

Evasion has 50% chance to occurs (probability = 0.5)
Miss has 24% chance to occurs (probability = 0.24)
Now we will name:
- pE the probability of Evasion. pE = 0.5.
- pNE the probability of NO Evasion. pNE = 1 - 0.5 = 0.5
- pM the probability of Miss. pM = 0.24
- pNM the probability of NO Miss. pNM = 1 - 0.24 = 0.76

Now if you look at the outcomes probabilities:
1/ probability of outcome 1 is: pE x pM = 0.5 x 0.24 = 0.12. We have 12% chance to dodge a missed attack.
2/ probability of outcome 2 is: pE x pNM = 0.5 * 0.76 = 0.38. We have 38% chance to dodge a succeded attack.
3/ probability of outcome 3 is: pNE x pM = 0.5 * 0.24 = 0.12. We have 12% chance to not dodge a missed attack.
4/ probability of outcome 4 is: pNE x pNM = 0.5 * 0.76 = 0.12. We have 38% chance to not dodge a succeded attack.

The girl don't take damages on outcomes 1, 2 and 3. That means, you will avoid the attack 12%+38%+12% = 62% of the time. And take the damages 38% of the time.
If you use 4 girls with miss 12% of the time and one evade girl, she will reach the 74%. But you can't go above.

I thought about it because if Evasion and Miss were additive, you will reach 98% chance of avoiding damages with 1 evade girl and 4 miss 12% of the time girls. No way something broken like that exists.

But even if Evade+Miss is not as good as it seems at the first look, it's still very nice. With only 2 girls like that you almost reach the First turns Evade rate of most 5*, for the whole fight.

Wutan
07-24-2018, 10:36 AM
Thank you for calculating the probabilities, maotd.

Yeah it's not bad but still only half the bonus of an additive calculation.
It shouldn't have surprised me cause Skill Act. also isn't additive (First Turn Skill Act. being the exception)

Well i think Kurenai has plans to promote Sedum. I am curious to hear his report if shield etc. really makes a huge difference or not.

maotd
07-24-2018, 10:40 AM
I guess Sedum is good to handle pests acting first and White Tulip is better for the more regular fights.

Wutan
07-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Yeah the devs are crafty. On some EX-Aqua-Shadow Maps the enemies attack first on others they don't. Baiting us to purchase as many girls as possible for all different kind of situations.
I have Kuko myself and i can say her Shield Ability is a godsend against Saboten Twins. I basically only need my Crit Team to complete that map (2/5 of that team aren't even ampuled).

Raine
07-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Given the premise I posted above, they shouldn't be computed additively as they are 2 different abilities to begin with.

I thought about it and... I'm pretty sure it's not how it works. But stop me if I'm wrong with my maths.
If you use Evade + Miss in the same time, there is 4 outcomes:
1/ You dodge and the enemy miss.
2/ You dodge and the enemy don't miss
3/ You don't dodge and the enemy miss
4/ You don't dodge and the enemy don't miss.

Evasion has 50% chance to occurs (probability = 0.5)
Miss has 24% chance to occurs (probability = 0.24)
Now we will name:
- pE the probability of Evasion. pE = 0.5.
- pNE the probability of NO Evasion. pNE = 1 - 0.5 = 0.5
- pM the probability of Miss. pM = 0.24
- pNM the probability of NO Miss. pNM = 1 - 0.24 = 0.76

Now if you look at the outcomes probabilities:
1/ probability of outcome 1 is: pE x pM = 0.5 x 0.24 = 0.12. We have 12% chance to dodge a missed attack.
2/ probability of outcome 2 is: pE x pNM = 0.5 * 0.76 = 0.38. We have 38% chance to dodge a succeded attack.
3/ probability of outcome 3 is: pNE x pM = 0.5 * 0.24 = 0.12. We have 12% chance to not dodge a missed attack.
4/ probability of outcome 4 is: pNE x pNM = 0.5 * 0.76 = 0.12. We have 38% chance to not dodge a succeded attack.

The girl don't take damages on outcomes 1, 2 and 3. That means, you will avoid the attack 12%+38%+12% = 62% of the time. And take the damages 38% of the time.
If you use 4 girls with miss 12% of the time and one evade girl, she will reach the 74%. But you can't go above.

That is correct, maotd. I confirmed it from an example on the Japanese wiki's debuffs section (https://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E7% B7%A8%E6%88%90%E8%80%83%E5%AF%9F):

例:回避65%、命中低下20%の場合、攻 が外れる確率は72%になる

TL: Example: In the case of 65% avoidance rate and a 20% hit reduction (miss) rate, the chance for a failed attack [from the enemy] is 72%.
This is in the context of evasion and miss proccing simultaneously.

Well i think Kurenai has plans to promote Sedum. I am curious to hear his report if shield etc. really makes a huge difference or not.

I have yet to roll the gacha, and Rainbow Rose will be my next RP target.

Wutan
07-24-2018, 11:01 AM
I have yet to roll the gacha.

Allright. I have to roll it too. My target is the Chakram Lady though.
Good Luck (considering your recent rolls you should have no difficulties catching her :silly:)

Ghostmon
08-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Would Streptocarpus (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Streptocarpus)be okay for crit team for her "if hit, 2x skill act. next turn" ability? Have her w/ provoc. It's difficult to pack in skill acts. for crit team, and the only 1.36x act. is Christmas Rose (I don't like her design and all...), so Miss Detective is maybe okay...? Or better suggestions for crit team w/ skill act?

I really want Dendrobium lately; and maybe pair her w/ Cactus who has 60% react and some crit rate too. So that leaves me with 2-3 members, who preferably all support with some sort of skill act.

Myrdin
08-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Yeah sure let me think.
I distinctivly remember seeing Crti girls with skill act somewhere..... now where was it....hmmm

Ah but of course, the thread created for this very purpose ! Silly me how could I have possibly forgotten about it.
Crit girls are the very first chart. Go on. Dont be shy ;) *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Knights Quarters - extensive character archetype chart (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4678-knights-quarters-extensive-character-listings.html)

Ghostmon
08-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Lol Myrdin, yes don't worry, I've been referencing your list for quite some time now xD

Was just hoping to get some second opinions about crit teams seeing as I don't have much experience with them o_O

Myrdin
08-05-2018, 08:26 AM
I just wanted to play a little with ya is all :)

Sure, I have plenty of advice to share, (Ia m a crazy guy who runs 2 of them and is considering running all 4 teams as Crit teams :D )
but first it would be good to see whom you have in your collection, which characters are you considering and which never (you mentioned Xmas Rose as "never").

Also do you want to run a pure crit team or do you consider a mixed archetype ? Depending on that we can whim few combinations togather.

As for Streptocarpus - I wouldnt recommend her. As a Crit girl she is very fragile, and her skill requires her to get hit, which is kinda counter productive to her role. As such I would stay away from her, unless you can get a Negate skill in there somewhere, in which case she would be very good.

Ghostmon
08-06-2018, 12:40 AM
:bgrin:

Streptocarpus + 1 turn negate is nice idea, but that would take a whole 2 team slots, and I don't think I want to dedicate so much just for 2x skill act. I want to focus on crit + react + skill act., something along those lines, with react being 1st priority, then packing as much crit act., and skill act. as possible. A rough draft...:

Dendrobium: 100% 1st turn react (albeit no crit or skill act. for team, but I feel like it's time I get her for her voice...) ; +25% ATK team
Cactus: That continuous 60% react, one of the best (if not THE best) in game of its kind ; +15% Crit Rate, +50% Crit Dmg., +22% ATK team
Rainbow Rose: 50% React, insane self crit. buffs, +28% ATK, 1.2x skill act
Ume (Maybe?): Crit Rate +30%, Crit Dmg +55%, ATK +22%, Skill Act. 1.2x
???
(FINE...) IF I really have to add Christmas Rose (her effects are quite nice, not her design IMO): +20% Crit act/Dmg., +35-55% ATK, +1.28-1.36x Skill Act

Counting only team boosts, this can achieve max. 75% crit rate, +140% Crit dmg., +150%-ish ATK, +1.76x skill act., if I did math right. Maybe okay for a draft team?

Other potentials:
T. Stewertia (christmas)
H. Peony
Anemone
Wheat
Pgymy Water Lily
...and more I'm sure I missed

Curious as to what you guys think...?
(p.s. really wish there was some kind of FKG dmg. calc., or simulator, that would be awesome)

Ghostmon
08-12-2018, 12:06 AM
So noes...tactica is dying...! Or maybe everyone is on summer vacation? If the latter is true, hope y'all are enjoying the sun!

So what do you guys think about the idea of the "crit based react team with as much skill act. packed in as possible" setup?

Myrdin
08-12-2018, 01:30 AM
So busy. People going on holidays and the work is pilling up because of that. Sorri ghost I wanted to respond sooner but just couldnt.
Since tactica comments take a while to think over, prepare and write down I´ll take a good proper look and write my thoughts on it tomorrow. *thumsup*

Ghostmon
08-14-2018, 10:32 AM
You guys are too intense LOL; I'd be happy with some general tips; I feel kinda bad when y'all write your full dive 200-page PhD essays to answer my tactica questions, I'm okay with simple answers; though I'm not complaining, but you really don't have to...hahaha!

And yeah, I've been quite busy as well this summer, so I can understand.

maotd
08-14-2018, 10:58 AM
I'm not good enough in tactica but I don't see why it could be a bad idea as long as you keep Crit rate at max and as much Crit damages as possible.

Myrdin
08-15-2018, 04:04 AM
So I finally managed to catch up and catalog all the current Promotable girls. Good God this took a lot of time and effort.

I have updated the Promo Re-Act section, so you can take look at all the current Re-Act girls.

As for Ghosts combination of Re-act and Crit archetypes, these are the girls that fit the bill.

Native 6*
B. Cactus
B. Hare`s Tail
S. Tall Stewartia (Christmass)
M. Apple (Tanabata)

Promoted
5* M. Rainbow Rose
5* S. Statice

Apple and RR Crit buff only themselves.

As for the setup overall do you already have any Re-act Girls ?
Personally I wouldnt push for Team crit, rather go with Self crit buffing girls. Or alternatively I would completely skip them and instead focus on girls that buff against Bosses, or Buff Skill damage, while keeping maybe one or two of the Self buffing crit girls.

Anyway it depends on what you have and if you want to build around those girls, or if you want to go with a completely new, scratch build team.
There are some very good girls, and some I would rather steer clear off as they are not to good.

maotd
09-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Tactica is dying. Let's use an Easter Cactus down on it!

Here is my current debuff+Kerria team prototype with the new promotion we got.

Halloween Peony
-20% ATK for 2 enemies
+20% ATK
+60% ATK after 2 turns
+30% CritRate

Snow Drop
-15% ATK
+30% ATK
+60% ATK after 2 turns
x1.2 skill rate

Promoted Dahlia
-15% ATK
+30% ATK
+30% ATK on bosses
x1.2 skill rate

Kerria
+48% ATK for 3
+48% DEf for 3
Damages based on HP
Evasion

Lavender Valentine
-15% ATK
+26% ATK
+15% Damages on bosses
x1.2 skill rate

At the end I got:
x1.6 skill rate. x1.8 would be better but that's already good I guess. Kerria reaches 60.8% of skill act with this.
+106 ATK for 2 girls and +154% for 3 girls, kerria included.
Up to +136% and 184% on boss fight with 15% more damages.
Kerria and 2 other girls can reach +304% ATK after turn 2 against a boss. I think it's a decent ATK buff.
As bonus I also have +30% Crit rate. Very nice anyway.

On the debuff side, I'm at -65% ATK on 2 pests and -45 on the last one (if there is 3 pests). Not the max but it's still decent I think.

What do you think about that team? Do you think Dahlia is a good member? Or should I look to another girl? (Aconite is not an option, even if she is THE option).

skasio
09-13-2018, 03:22 AM
Dahlia is okay. With so much damage buffs Kerria should be able to outheal the damage against most bosses. I think Halloween Peony is an issue. 30% Crit without Crit Damage is pretty meh, same with debuffing only 2 targets. And she has no Skill Act on top of it.

maotd
09-13-2018, 09:57 AM
I use her because I have her and no other debuff girl with skill act. I build with what I have or can have. The best choice would be Promoted White Tulip but I don't have enough Rainbow Shards and I have more important girls on my promotion wish-list :(
I want to use Red Spider Lily Miko instead but I'm waiting for a gacha with her.

skasio
09-14-2018, 03:20 AM
Hopefully she will get buffed at some point. If her debuff affected all enemies she could actually be good. 1.2 Skill Act gives around 5% skill chance, and Peony has a total of up to 80% Attack buff. In the end Kerria hits less often, but when she does, it hurts a lot more. And then she can also crit.

maotd
03-10-2019, 06:31 AM
-maotd use a Phoenix Down on Tactica.
-Tactica revives.

I need adivces. Here's my Crit Team:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/5/b/4/crit-55dfb67.jpg

I want to build a WeakXCrit team with the 5th slot and I don't know who I should pick. The two possible girls are Fennel Hotspring (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Fennel_(Hotspring_Yukata)) or Pygmy Lily (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Pygmy_Water_Lily). I don't think Sensitive Plant is a good option since the others two fit better with my needs.

First, Pygmy Lily has the good combo of Crit+Weakness and should be the best choice. But she don't have Skill act. She would also be the only Slice on the team and her Pierce Weakness is already covered by Kugaisou. And, if the extra Crit Damage is good for RRose, the extra Crit Rate is useless since RRose has already 80% on that team.

On the other hand, Fennel. She don't have Crit stuff. So, less Crit activation and Crit damages for the team. But she has skill act. With that, the team is over 90% skill chance on turn one. More than enough to see everyone skill on turn 1. The other good thing compared to Pygmy Lily is her Weakness ability. She gives Slice, Hit and Magic. The missing Pierce is covered by Kugaisou.

So...
With Pygmy Lily, the team will have a better Crit Rate and damages buff with a nice +45% ATK buff. For weakness (after buff and considering girls attribute), it will be 1 Slice, 5 Pierce, 5 Hit and 5 Magic. For skill rate it will be arround 85%.
The lack of Slice is annoying but it's balanced with my Evasion team based on Kerria+promoted Pinkladies+Camelia.

With Fennel, no Crit buff and more chance to see no Crit on the team except RRose. For skill rate, it will be arround 93%. For weakness, it will be 3 Slice, 4 Pierce, 5 Hit and 5 Magic.
It's more interesting for skill act and more balanced for Weakness. But a a bit less good for Crit...

What do you think about it guys? I know you are expert on Crit team for most of you.

PS: I don't have Fennel or Pygmy Lily if you ask, that's why I wonder who could be better...

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Does Rainbow Rose really belong on a full crit team? She provides little for the rest of the team and only needs +30% chance herself. I would think she gains more from various attack and damage buffs than from increasing her already stellar crit damage modifier.

maotd
03-10-2019, 11:55 AM
With her in that team I can do over 2M damages. I guess she have her place more than any other girls.

phob
03-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Since you are going with full team crit with RR, Pygmy is the way to go imho.
Wheat should easily pick up that lack of skill.
I really wish I had her and I will someday, have bigger needs at present.

It will be awhile before I get RR a RG and I am going for skill act and skill damage at 30% crit, so it will be Sensitive Plant for me.

Onci Blue, Alstromeria(someday Wheat), Sensitive Plant, Water Lilly bride, RR(your next) is my plan:grin:

skasio
03-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Hard to pick one.
Pigmy has less damage potential, but she's more consistent. While weakness multiplier is better that Pygmy's buff, 45% is still... well, 45%. That's a lot. And extra crit for everyone is always nice, since RR is not the only one dealing damage in this team.
Fennel can really pump these numbers with 1.5 multiplier applied after crit damage, but on whaleship crystal/Nidhogg/other type-less bosses she pretty much becomes an overstatted 5*.

Myrdin
03-12-2019, 08:29 AM
You want Pigmy, and ideally someone who has higher then the usual 1.2 Skill act. to cover up for her.
Honestly though, lacking just one skill act out of 5 is no that horrible if all the girls have Lvl 5 skill chances going for them.

Myers
03-14-2019, 10:43 PM
I just bought the [+Crit DMG] ability and I've never really looked into promotion abilities, so I'm not sure who to give what.

https://i.imgur.com/DuXGT1Q.png

Regarding my team, should I give [+Crit DMG] to all my Knights and replace [+Atk on 1st turn]? (that's what they all have equipped atm). Kugaisou and Colchicum grant Crit DMG and Crit chance so I thought it'd be a good idea.

maotd
03-15-2019, 12:32 AM
I think you should aim for the +weakness damages in priority. then, out your second Fennel in a full rainbow team and give them all that ability. You really whant it for your 1st team.

But you can give it to your girls now ad until you got something better. For me the only 3 must have abilities are: Provocation for strong evade(+counter) girls, Healing Boost for girls with leech life skills and weakness damages for almost every remaning rainbows (especially if you can stack multiple weakness like you).
For my 5* I mostly use +ATK turn 1. On hard map they will not stay more than that anyway. On easy maps, pests will be sweeped in 1 turn too.

Myers
03-15-2019, 11:24 AM
I think you should aim for the +weakness damages in priority. then, out your second Fennel in a full rainbow team and give them all that ability. You really whant it for your 1st team.

But you can give it to your girls now ad until you got something better. For me the only 3 must have abilities are: Provocation for strong evade(+counter) girls, Healing Boost for girls with leech life skills and weakness damages for almost every remaning rainbows (especially if you can stack multiple weakness like you).
For my 5* I mostly use +ATK turn 1. On hard map they will not stay more than that anyway. On easy maps, pests will be sweeped in 1 turn too.

I won't be getting [+Weakness Damage] for a while because I haven't started whaleship yet. For now, I'll give [+Crit DMG] to the first two parties. Thanks!

maotd
05-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Do you know if there is any girls with CritRate+damages and skill activation for all on 1st turn like Wheat but who is not Wheat? Regular 6* or Promoted girls.

phob
05-04-2019, 02:25 AM
Do you know if there is any girls with CritRate+damages and skill activation for all on 1st turn like Wheat but who is not Wheat? Regular 6* or Promoted girls.

There's only two with the 1.65 Skill act besides Wheat. No RG yet.

Daisy 20% crit rate 15% crit damage, has guts and

Hollyhock 10% crit rate 40% crit damage

maotd
05-04-2019, 05:25 AM
I thought there was more girls like this in the game... Thanks. Daisy seems good. Hollyhock is nice but have not enough Crit Rate.

phob
05-04-2019, 10:06 AM
I thought there was more girls like this in the game... Thanks. Daisy seems good. Hollyhock is nice but have not enough Crit Rate.

Watch them come out with the mother of Cymbidium with X2 first turn skill act and 40% crit rate and 150% damage:grin:

Daisy is a good support girl, surprisingly those guts have had some impact on my first turn squad as she's got about the only def there is:rofl:

Edit

I expect that Nasturtium, when she gets her RG, will be another one. Probably the best one. Watch for it.

phob
06-15-2019, 10:30 PM
Hello everyone,
I want your opinion on my team. Thanks.
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2019/06/16/yos.png

Recommend Anemone and or China Root to get the crit rate up and make it a full Crit/supercounter team.

Oncidium Valentine - Love her , but she doesnt belong here and should be driving another crit team.
(If you must have Re-act and super counter consider RG Wood Sorrel)
Tarragon -Excellent for Crit/Super counter team.
Saffron works, but no Crit
Geranium - works with 30% def buff, but you'd be better served with RG China Root in this position.
Dianthus Miko - great choice for this team. Knocks the Wood Sorrel out which is fine.

I am planning mine a little different:
4/5 are super counter and team is full crit and weakness with 125% def up

Tarragon
Hydrangea for the 2.0 next turn skill act. Love her, using now with Kerria
China Root or Anemone
Wood Sorrel
Pygmy for weakness damage and the final 20% crit. There is really no other choice for weakness as of this writing

Good luck:grin:

Satsuki
06-15-2019, 11:18 PM
Thank. If the dev ever release any girls like Tarragon (with -atk instead of +skill act), i think it will be perfect with crit + super counter team.

EpicFailLulz
06-16-2019, 12:19 AM
Honestly with the amount of counter girls available now, the optimal counter setups are already enough to clear every content alone, we already have 4 counter girls with crit so far.
-atk debuff is pretty much irrelevant in counter setup because the amount you reduce is nothing compared to what bosses can buff these days. (Over 100% atk buffs and/or crit dmg on certain bosses )

streamable.com/k0dxj
The setup above is max crit rate, with Hydrangea being the skill act buffer. If you use lantana for up to 1.3x skill act with this setup, you will hit 100% skill act every turn at Lv 5 skill as long as Hydragea gets hit.

streamable.com/175ab
Of course, it's perfectly fine without Hydrangea, Saffron/Helenium/whatever other counter will do fine, since majority of the damage comes from counter anyways rather than your skill. Nadeshiko in particular can buff crit*weak counter dmg up to 300k+.

I would prefer they start working on other meta/mechanic other than counter as it's already op enough, like rework solar, increase debuff to match/counter out the buff bosses can do these days.

Myers
06-16-2019, 10:45 AM
Honestly with the amount of counter girls available now, the optimal counter setups are already enough to clear every content alone, we already have 4 counter girls with crit so far.
-atk debuff is pretty much irrelevant in counter setup because the amount you reduce is nothing compared to what bosses can buff these days. (Over 100% atk buffs and/or crit dmg on certain bosses )

streamable.com/k0dxj
The setup above is max crit rate, with Hydrangea being the skill act buffer. If you use lantana for up to 1.3x skill act with this setup, you will hit 100% skill act every turn at Lv 5 skill as long as Hydragea gets hit.

streamable.com/175ab
Of course, it's perfectly fine without Hydrangea, Saffron/Helenium/whatever other counter will do fine, since majority of the damage comes from counter anyways rather than your skill. Nadeshiko in particular can buff crit*weak counter dmg up to 300k+.

I would prefer they start working on other meta/mechanic other than counter as it's already op enough, like rework solar, increase debuff to match/counter out the buff bosses can do these days.

Never get tired of watching pests kill themselves to super counter :D.

kuresuta
08-02-2019, 03:35 AM
So, I'm now at a point where I should start thinking about tactics and beating higher level content, but I'm unsure which direction to take and what girls are good anymore. Is Kerria still a staple, for example? And I gather that debuff has been deprecated? Should I start working on putting together a super counter team or get someone to strengthen the existing team?

I now have the legacy 6* ticket and enough crystals to RG someone. Should I save the crystals in case RRose is rereleased in a sealstone or something?
And who to get with the 6* ticket? Ordinarily, I'd pick Black Lily, because she's a woobie, but I should probably aim to get as strong as possible as fast as possible first.

Right now, I have just a random team thrown together from girls I have been able to get:

Cochicum
Increases Attack for party members by 25%.
Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.
Critical Activation Rate for party members by 20%.
Critical Damage for party members by 25%.
In a Boss fight, increases Attack for party members by 35%.

Lavender (Valentine)
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.
Increases Attack for party members by 26%.
Reduces Attack for enemies by 15%.
Increases Damage for party members against Bosses by 15%.

Kugaisou
Increases Attack for party members by 30%.
Increases Skill Activation Rate for party members up to 1.2x based on each member's affection.
Increases Critical Activation Rate for party members by 25%.
Increases Critical Damage for party members by 35%.
Allows 3 party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Pierce.

Golden Lace
Increases Attack for party members by 23%.
Increases Attack for party members by 10% multiplied by the number of remaining enemies on the field when combat begins.
Evades enemy attacks 80% of the time for 2 turns, then 50% of the time afterwards.
Reduces Attack for enemies by 15%.

Lotus (June Bride)
Increases Attack for party members by 20%.
Increases Damage of Skills for party members by 15%.
Increases Damage for party members against Bosses by 15%.
In a Boss fight, increases Attack for party members by 25%.

phob
08-02-2019, 04:50 AM
All Rainbow are good but
Crit and Weakness makes the strongest team
You have Colchicum, Kugaisou for a good start 45%
The easiest thing to choose is Japanese Apricot to bring you to 75% and save your RG stones.
use your Lotus Bride and add 5* Cymbidium with no RG and use her until you get a rainbow 1.65.
That would make a pretty strong team now.

Look to get Weakness support (Pygmy/Sensitive Plant/Fennel yukata)
and as you get more crit girls you can use Ume with Rainbow Rose when the day comes you get her.

maotd
08-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Yep, Kerria is still a very good girl. She just have some troubles with some extremly strong bosses but that's because thay are desinged to handle thoses kind of girls able to handle a boss by herselves.

Right now, you don't have that many teams options but if you want to strat the higher difficulty content, you may want to take the Crit way. You already have 2 Crit girls and Crit team is the more effective team type right now. The tendendy is to kill before you will be killed (or in another words, kill before the pest can act and sweep your team).

For me, 5 rainbows is still a bit not enough for higher level. With that, you can certainly do the daily Ultimate Missions (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_Mission). The needed total power is a good indicator. Just remember that, total power for Ultimate Missions count your TP and the helper team TP (that why it needs over 700 TP but is doable with less than 600k).

Edit: And what's about promoted girls? With all the 22X promotion gacha giving 110 free Rainbows Shards, you should be able to promote a girl now.

Tomitain
08-02-2019, 02:39 PM
I'm in a similar situation (aiming to beat higher difficulty stages, anything over 500k at the moment) and for the time being I only have six rainbows to work with. I've been running a page that has June Bride Lotus, Kugaisou, Colchicum, RG Black Locust/Robinia and Ghost Weed as the lead squad, but past that I only have Mei (who isn't bloomed yet) and a bunch of bloomed/evolved 5* gacha Knights.

That lead squad gives me +70% crit chance, +100% crit damage and 1.9x skill proc rate (Robinia's at skill level 2 so she adds 1.3x) along with a mish-mash of other useful bonuses (+attack power in general, +damage dealt to bosses, +attack power against bosses, bonus damage with solar bursts, Ghost Weed and Kugaisou combined guarantee that all Knights in the same squad as them will deal bonus damage to pierce pests, small heals and up to +30% attack power depending on how many pest nests the squad busts).

I only have 280 RG crystals at the moment since I upgraded Robinia to a 6* so I won't be able to upgrade someone else any time soon. Maybe by the time I have enough crystals Rainbow Rose's event will be a permanent reissue.

phob
08-02-2019, 03:43 PM
This worm has made me even more a fan of the 1.36 skill act girls.
That Black Locust is a good one to have.
Hard telling when the seal stone for event girls will pop up again.
But it will.

kuresuta
08-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Edit: And what's about promoted girls? With all the 22X promotion gacha giving 110 free Rainbows Shards, you should be able to promote a girl now.

Yes, I have used every rainbow shard gacha I could and now I'm at 815 shards. I'm only hesitating to use them because of RRose. Well, and there are so many girls I don't really have a good idea where to start from. I looked at this page (https://fukoto.com/flower-knight-girl-rarity-sublimation-osusume/) and it seems to have some good suggestions, and this thread (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl-dmm/4678-knights-quarters-extensive-character-listings.html) has been helpful too, but it's difficult to decide without really knowing the meta.

Anyway, I went with Ume for the 6* ticket. Thanks for the suggestion. I was initially leaning towards Anemone, because of her defensive capabilities and super counter, but Ume is a beast and I really need the skill activation, especially with the lack of skill flowers.

maotd
08-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Considering how much time it will take to get RRose perma reissue, the very low chance of another event girl stone and how much shards you can gather with promotion gacha, you should use them, unless you're waiting for a very precise girl promotion.
I think you can promote any girl you really like. Unless she is a very bad rainbow (there is some...), she will be useful anyway. On my alt, I promoted Shizu and Easter Cactus Swimsuit. They are not very good girls but they help me a lot on hard missions like Kodaibana and Nidhogg. Nushi, Scene maps and Earthworm are too crazy anyway and you need very precises girls to do the job (or full ampied, full centied lvl100 and max skill teams of rainbows. Haha...).

My criteras for promoting a girl are:

- Do I like this girl?
- Does she looks like a true rainbow? (I mean, a girl with a boring and not impressive skill and plain generic skin or animation will not be good enough to deserve 6 stars).
- How good she is in battle?
- How expensive she is?

If she fits this, I promote. If not, I forget her.
When you promote a girl, you must not regret it after that for any reasons. Choose with your heart, not with your mind.

phob
08-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Make the best of what the gacha gods give you build around it
Everyone has a preferred play style. I like re-act offense type. I load up on skill and 1.65. Crit and crit dmg just makes it more powerful/faster.
You will need a lot more support girls than nukes. You have a good one to fill in holes in Lotus Bride, that dmg up is worth more than attack up and she’s adaptable to any slot. That’s why she doesn’t have skill act.
Limit Aoe types, I like at least one single target drain girl on every team
Skill Act>Crit rate/ Crit Dmg> Weakness. They all pretty much suck if they don’t use their skill. 1.65 makes a huge difference.
Counter is a difficult to build, needs ampied, I won’t have a crit/counter team ready for a good long while but it will be good because it will be replacing something good.
Ume helps a lot on whale too with the solar gage.
I got a new found respect for Japanese Anemone-she’s got magic power!

Tomitain
08-03-2019, 05:58 AM
I'd been considering Ivy, Heather or radiant princess Anemone for my next RG since they all seem like they'd fit in most squad setups (Idol Anemone is an off-brand Kerria with +skill proc and self-targeted +50% skill damage in place of evasion and +defense, Ivy adds slash/pierce weakness coverage along with skill proc and solar burst damage, Heather adds pierce/magic weakness coverage along with skill proc/damage for the whole squad).

The lack of crit boosting on any of them is the only real shortcoming I can think of. Any of them could take June Bride Lotus' place in my main squad though, letting her bolster my second squad along with whoever gets crowded out by Mei when I bloom her.

kuresuta
08-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Hmm... Can promoted characters use taunt? If so, I think Enotera/Pinkladies looks pretty appealing in lieu of Kerria.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 06:56 AM
Hmm... Can promoted characters use taunt? If so, I think Enotera/Pinkladies looks pretty appealing in lieu of Kerria.

Yes. Also applicable to weakness damage up (which is also 6*-equippable only).

kuresuta
08-03-2019, 07:07 AM
Hmm... Cymbidium looks really good too. Especially since I'm having such a rough time with the skill rate right now. And the weakness doesn't hurt. Er... I mean it does, but in a good way.

This is really tough.

Tomitain
08-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Hrm, if Taunt works on RG units then I could add festival Wood Sorrel to the list (lifesteal skill, 80/50% evasion depending on number of rounds passed, +attack power in general and vs. bosses, +attack power based on current HP).

Now that I look into it Hop could work too since she also comes with evasion and lifesteal as well as +skill proc. Plus, that way I'd be back to having two of the Four Legendary Queens of Drinking in my squads (bloomed Heather is holding her own thanks to skill proc and adding magic weakness for herself and another squad mate).

maotd
08-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Well well well. Don't use Taunt on Kerria, Pinkladies and all girls like them. Use Over Limit HP instead. It will boost their damages based on HP, give them more heal and you don't want to see them taking damage at all. If you want Taunt, you should use more defensive Evasion girls. Not offensive evasion girls since they will be your main source of damages.
You can also use Taunt of your buffing girls in very offensive Crit teams to protect your RRose for example. And did it for Earthworm battle and it worked very well.

twilightdream
09-04-2019, 02:02 AM
Guys, I need advice.
Could you guys suggest some good critical girl for me?

phob
09-04-2019, 03:42 AM
Guys, I need advice.
Could you guys suggest some good critical girl for me?

Hard to say what's best without knowing what you already got. There are so many good ones.
You need a 30%? Weakness? 1.65 skill act?

My favorite for the team crit is Onci Valentine fits anywhere with remaining enemies skill, good speed 635, with re-action, basic skill act, and 20% rate/45% dmg
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Dancing_Lady_Orchid_(Valentine)

Look through some of these. Filter for crit dmg.

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Abilities

Tomitain
09-04-2019, 06:24 AM
Pygmy Water Lily is a solid choice since she gives 20% rate/25% damage crit boosts, extra blunt/pierce/magic weakness coverage for the squad, and an attack boost that gets as high as +45% if at least three attack types are covered naturally by the squad.

Swimsuit Sakura is a bit on the slow side (335 speed) but if you're looking solely for weakness and crit boosts she's another good choice, giving +20% to crit rate/damage, +15% weakness damage and extra slash/blunt/pierce weakness coverage for the squad that allows her to hit all four standard weaknesses just like Pygmy Lily.

twilightdream
09-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Well my only main critical team now is...
Wolf Berry + Dusty Miller + Herbaceous Peony
Other 2 slot is Curcuma for 1st turn skill boost & Kerria for clearing out anything.

I still don't have solid idea to build a proper critical team.
So if you guys can share your idea or you team it will help a lot.
I can list girls I own but I will take some time to do...

maotd
09-04-2019, 11:29 AM
If it can help you, here are my two main Crit teams:
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/f/6/e/crit1-5688c5a.jpg
This one as a really simple purpose. Deals as many damages as possible. RRose is the main girl. Weat is here for the x1.65 skill act 1st turn. Swimsuit Sakura is here to give weakness to everyone and Crit. Oncidium is here for the great crit buff.
I use Yarrow for more heavy damages and her speed. But it's not the best choice since she share the same role than RRose. Kugaisou is a very good choice but the team will be slow (492 speed) and it may be a problem on hardest maps where team order is important. Ume or Cactus may be good choice too but I don't have them now :(.

You can use RG Natsurtium insead of Wheat for more power and damages. Espacially on single bosses.

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/5/7/crit2-5688c5c.jpg
This one is simple too. Give as much DEF and Crit possible to Pink Miko. Pink Miko is the main here. Anemone and Mirabilis give Crit and bring more counter. Easter Cactus may help with her heal but I will certainly change her in the future.
Kugaisou just bring Crit but I want to replace her with RG Rose.

China Root is a good choice too.

That's my two main crit. One super offensive, good to deal with very agressive pests. And one more defensive, able to deal with big fat bosses with insane HP. Just to give you an example, Pink Miko here was able to solo the 3rd Prison Island Side Map boss. And my first team reach easily over 2k damages on the hardest memory map.

phob
09-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Well my only main critical team now is...
Wolf Berry + Dusty Miller + Herbaceous Peony
Other 2 slot is Curcuma for 1st turn skill boost & Kerria for clearing out anything.

I still don't have solid idea to build a proper critical team.
So if you guys can share your idea or you team it will help a lot.
I can list girls I own but I will take some time to do...

Critical and weakness teams deal the most damage. You need a weakness girl most of all, and you dont want to be starved for skill act.
Id look to get Pygmy Water Lily, or Sakura SS for weakness(if you can compensate for the slowness), if you can get a team to 80% crit rate with 4 girls, then you could use Fennel yukata or Sensitive plant.

For Kerria, Id put her on her own team and RG Hydrangea for the biggest impact. Get Cowslip maid or another per turn damage girl. Since you have H Peony Hw put her on that team for some crit. Try out that setup and I think you will be pleased with the improved performance:grin:

Edit
Anyhow, I like reaction best so I like the event girl. This is what I am building should be ready in a few weeks:
need more skill flowers to install cactus for additional power if needed. Team puts out 210% Crit damage and has three re-act girls.
Have good sub for Cactus meantime with the 1.36 skill act until the team skill act is ready (RG Fuchcia and she does re-act too and has skill dmg but no crit).
Each girl needs to have at least 35% to run Cactus and with the new FM she will be at 90% re-act:squint:

twilightdream
09-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys.
This help me understand critical mechanic a lot.
Will need some time to collect resouce for RG some girls.

kuresuta
07-24-2020, 04:36 AM
Don't really have the resources yet to upgrade these girls, but I decided to cash in on all the tickets I had lying around.

Right now I only have a pretty bog-standard weakness crit team (Yarrow (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Yarrow), Hollyhock (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Hollyhock), Swimsuit Sakura (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Sakura_(Swimsuit)), Ume (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Japanese_Apricot), Colchicum (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Colchicum)) and I'm looking to add RRose (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Rainbow_Rose) to that to replace Yarrow (and switch out Ume for Ornamental Kale (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Ornamental_Kale) to round up the weakness part of the team).

Kayana (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Kayana) goes towards the supercounter crit team I'm building. I have Tarragon (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Tarragon) and Firethorn (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Firethorn) already and I'm still waiting for China Root (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/China_Root) to be released. Haven't decided on the fifth knight yet, so any suggestions welcome. I'm currently thinking Hydrangea (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Hydrangea), but there are other options out there like Penstemon (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Penstemon) or Four O'Clock (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Four_O'Clock) or Anemone (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Anemone).

Silk Tree (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Silk_Tree) and Balsam (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Balsam) are the start of a re-act crit team. That leaves Valentine Oncidium (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Dancing_Lady_Orchid_(Valentine)), Cactus (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Cactus), and Statice (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Statice) to get/RG.

Streptocarpus (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Streptocarpus) will go in a fourth team where I'll put all the leftover crit girls to build a second rate weakness crit team. Maybe something like Strep, Kugaisou (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Kugaisou), Tampala (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Tampala), Ume and Kerria (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Kerria).

maotd
07-24-2020, 01:25 PM
That's a nice squad. For Crit+Counter team, I would see Tampala here. Just for a bit more Weakness and HP drain. Four O Clock is a nice choice too if you use a full setof ATK debuff FM.

For your 3rd team with Balsam+Silk Tree+Cactus, be careful. None of them has skill act and you may lack of it. I used Balsam and Silk Tree in a team with only 1.4 skill act (other girls where RRose, Oncidium Valentine and Wheat) and I regretted it. If I learned something in this game, that's you should never underestimate skill act on crit teams. Crit girls without skills are dead girls.

In your 4th team you could add some negate damages if you can. That's a good thing nowdays.

kuresuta
07-24-2020, 05:15 PM
Nice suggestions. Yeah, I haven't really thought the synergy out too much as I'm not really at a phase of the game yet where I can experiment with what works for high-end content. Right now, I still need power, lots of it, and I figure that once I have teams that can dish out some, I will be able to move towards more reliable setups. The weakness crit team I currently use to brute force myself through is nice, but my other teams full of unupgraded and half-upgraded girls can barely dent some of the monsters. I still haven't managed to beat the latest nushi mission and Dendrobium gave me some serious trouble in the Aqua Shadow missions. Took me lots of fiddling and over 30 tries to beat her.

As for negate, I do have some in the form of Apricot (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Apricot) (who is very nice) and Pure Flower Anemone (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Anemone_(Princess_of_Pure_Flower)) (who kind of sucks), but I haven't really calculated them into permanent setups. I was thinking of getting Habranthus (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Habranthus) as sort of a back-up to switch into the supercounter crit team as needed, though. And Yukata Flowering Dogwood (https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flowering_Dogwood_(Yukata)) seems nice too.

Tomitain
07-24-2020, 06:41 PM
A good source of consistent skill proc would be any of the Knights with the 1.28-1.36x proc based on their skill level, some of which are RG Knights. In particular, Black Locust/Robinia has 25%/40% crit chance/damage, scaling skill proc and 25% attack (plus two abilities that only activate after crushing a pest nest but they can't all be winners).

Robinia is an event Knight too so there's no need to play the odds in a gacha in order to pick her up.

maotd
07-25-2020, 12:10 AM
Aqua Shadow Dendrobium is a problem for everyone. You absolulty need negate damages but even with that, you need girls with Guts and enough nuke power to push her to her guts wall before your whole team die. And send a second one to finish the job. And have two teams strong enough to beat Black Baccara.

For Negate damages, I agree Apricot and Harbantus. But when you need one, any girl is a good one.

I agree too for 1.28-1.36x skill act girls. Lilac is nice too with only 20% crit rate & 15% crit damages but 50% chance of react (and she is a 4*).

kuresuta
07-25-2020, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I barely had enough power to make it to her guts, I just wasn't able to break it. She survives like a billion hits. Doesn't help that you need to save a fairly strong team for Black Baccara.

I do like skill act and consistent high damage, it's just that I feel like I'm barely able to keep up right now. I already had problems with Laeva and Mother and I was just baaarely able to eke out a victory against the latest nushi after an hour or so of fiddling with the teams and dozens of tries. I managed to figure out how to get to the last boss with 3 full teams (and the remnants of the fourth one), but it just kept wrecking them all like they were made out of paper.

phob
07-25-2020, 12:52 AM
Keep that Yarrow prison island in the rotation for a 50% self crit team easy to make one or more of them when needed and can add dmg up to it pretty easily.
You already have Balsam and Rainbow Rose will be joining shortly. You likely have some more girls that can support that either first turn or per turn dmg configuration.

Highly recommend Tampala when you get the opportunity. That Critical and weakness damage is broken:grin:
I keep one counter off the board unless needed and run Daisy for 1st turn ATK along with Hydrangea for additional.
Daisy has Def up so she works there and would be real nice if they updated her with super counter:rofl:

Habranthus I really like too, but not on my counter team
I use her to take one turn or more damage with taunt FM
on a high dmg team. This team is a lot more rugged than the double strike is. Actually its a little better.

maotd
07-25-2020, 02:43 AM
To break Dandrobium Guts you need react and counter (not necessary on the same team).
I made this special squad for Dendrobium/Black Baccara Aqua Shadows:
I send teams 1 & 2 on Dendrobium and 3 & 4 on BB.
On team 1, Tritonia is here for mandatory Negate damages. Queen Japanese Anemone and Flame Lily are here with Taunt FM to take hits, Guts and buff skill rates and damages. Silk Tree gave Crit rate, Crit damage and react for Balsam. Balsam is here for insane damages.
I choose Balsam instead of RRose because I need multi hit skill. It deals more damages and it may activate several guts but I'm not sure about that at all.

Team 2 is here to break the guts wall. Apricot bring Negate damages. Flower festival Lantana is here for an extra x1.2 skill rate for every teams. The last girls take down the guts with their attacks and counter damages. And can survive with their own guts.
Counter is only useful to break Guts since Dendrobium take only 1 counter damage. But it's enough when she stand with 1 HP anyway.

Team 3 is my very classic wall team. They just take hits and bring Black Baccara to her berserk mode. I use Easter Cactus instead of Saffron for heal/revive just to make even more damages. BB defense power is absurd and I think it's better to fight her first 50% HP with a defensive team instead of a Crit glass cannon.
Easter Cactus should not have Taunt FM but I forgot to changed it (I used Saffron before I realize Easter Cactus is better here).

Team 4 is overpowered and is here to finish BB. They are supposed to take some hit and don't die in one turn since BB also have some guts.

To be honest, I killed the two girls only once and i did the 25 clear by killing only Dendrobium.
The recent stages are very hard and designed to be a challange for very good players. That's normal if you can't clear them right now. unless hard stages from before Nushi times, full team of 6* are not enough at all. Now you need precises 6* and precises FM. And even with that it's hard and not thought to be cleared in one try.
Although, Dendrobium & BB are a bit easier since you don't need over complicated strategy and order to beat them (like the previous Aqua Shadows). You just need absurd super power. And you're not that far from it with your recent girls :)

kuresuta
07-25-2020, 09:55 AM
Here's basically the team I used to take out nushi 9 and it wasn't a great deal different from what I used to take down Dendrobium either, if memory serves.

Team 1 takes out the trash mobs on the upper path and team 4 deals with the trash on the lower path.
Team 2 is the first to reach bosses by virtue of having the highest speed and its task is to take out the first boss on the crossroads and the first stage of the final boss.
Team 3 is basically the best I could do with leftover knights.

I think if I didn't happen to have Meconopsis with her evasion, it would have been pretty much impossible to beat either of them.

Ghostmon
10-21-2020, 09:59 PM
Hi all, hope everyone is staying safe out there as we approach fall/winter! A simple question here, having been on/off for the past 1-2 years, just curious what are some of the best of the best S tier or top A tier girls currently? Below is a quick snapshot of my terribly outdated team:
(among others, also have Epidendrum (New Year) that's not in this pic)

You don't have to necessarily give suggestions based on my current setup, just wanted to give you a snapshot to avoid suggesting girls I already own. Just throw out some names of the current OP girls to look out for, as apparently I have amassed quite a number of 6 star tickets, lol. Priority to 6 star girls as I don't have enough (those rarity up crystal stone thingies) to upgrade a 5 star. And currently only prioritizing my Soapwort New years for that anyways, haha. Thanks in advance everyone!

phob
10-21-2020, 11:28 PM
The reworks they have been doing since May really have changed the game.
Even Alstroemeria they give you is pretty good now.
Those FMs can really help your team, so it’s worthwhile to figure those out.
Get the 90 FG girl Knotweed. She is real good. Those tickets probably only go up to Cardamine Lyrata.
Crit/weakness teams are still the best bet for most stuff. Balsam and Yarrow prison island come to mind.
Throw Dendrobium on any full crit team with weakness. Dendro by herself will kill 90% of maps.
Crit counter is useful too. Get Tampala she is broken

maotd
10-22-2020, 10:40 AM
Dendrobium is now OP yes. The best turn 1 girl.
Cardamine is OP too. Good on the offense side with all her self buff and awesome on support side with her 3 negate damages for herself, guts and x2 skill act when attacked.

For girls who are not on R-medal shop/free 6* ticket list, Konagi and Convoluvus are top S-tier. They are kind of non-crit RRose. Crit is now nerfed. Recentrly we got crazy bosses with Crit rate debuff ability, making all crit teams at 5* teams level.

Tampala is good but I won't say broken. She has a lot of trouble with high def enemies. She needs a lot of Def buff for her counter or a lot of Atk buff for her skill and HP drain. And she is not on the R-medal shop/free 6* ticket list.

Tarragon is a nice Crit+Counter too. Seconded by Firethorn as RG 5*.

Balsam, Prison Island Yarrow and Meconopsis are RRose level and crazy beatsticks. But they are all Crit. Beware the Crit debuff wave above our heads.

Japanese Anemone (Aspirational Relaxed Queen) is very good too with x2 skill act and +30% damages when attacked. Flame Lily is her discount version but not available with R-medals (anyway, everything after Cardamine is not on R-medal shop).

Pursuit is now better. Most girls deals now 30% of total power damages instead of 20% (and some did up too 40%). And it seems it's not affected by defense. As 6* pursuit girls I like Liverwort, Duranta and Hyacinth.
Atk down debuff is nice too. At least, it was needed for some crazy stuff (but it was just a test for the future bunch of hardest stages and it's now gone until the true release).
Solar Blast is very good too with Flower Memories. You can easily get 4* memories that gives +10% Solar Blast damages. Since SB damages works multiplicatively and not additively, it's broken.

Since we are in the middle (or only begening?) of 6* and RG5* rework, it may be a good idea to keep one or two 6* tickets to pick a girl if she became broken.
Oh and maybe you noticed it but they do rework gacha where you can get a free ticket for 55 rolls (=250FG) to choose one of the currently reworked 5* or 6*.

Ghostmon
10-22-2020, 02:06 PM
Phob - OH! thanks, I actually saw Knotweed and was like "would be nice to get her without gatcha...", her being in the shop for 90 FG was a steal, bought her in an instant lol

Maotd - thanks very much, a very helpful list indeed! I'll go thru each of the names you've provided and see if I want to add any to my team, this should keep me busy for some time, haha! And no, I didn't know, I guess I'll go roll 55 times and see what happens, I have the spare FGs + need the rarity up crystals anyways.

And yeah solar drive, I'd really like to try that sometime, it was such a gimmicky thing in the past, but it seems that it's much more viable nowadays