PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Grid

Unregistered
12-31-2017, 12:24 AM
Hello,

So I've been reading all the current posts, guides, and whatnot. I figured out that
weapon grids are important for improving damage. I've slowly been enhancing and limit
breaking weapons here and there but I would like to know if any of you guys can possibly
show me what an ideal weapon grid looks like for any element. I've checked ppl's profiles
and I am curious as to how some ppl even break 40k in damage. I can't even break 20k right now.
I am having a hard time figuring out which weapons should have priority over others. Thanks in advance.

Shieun
12-31-2017, 01:28 AM
Farm better SR/SSR weapon and max limit break them. Only max limit break any assault/defender weapon with 1.7k max or more. Also farm those event eidolons and so on

Dont forget to upgrade the skill level too

and for reference, my grid is still relatively weak (around 75% assault) but could do tier 4 wind acc without elixir but needed some luck going my way (no triple snipe, etc). You can see that the total atk + hp is around 42k (it should be around 33k atk + 8-9k HP). There are many people with better weapon grid than mine and they will generally have more SSR weapons and higher SL (usually around 100%+)

https://imgur.com/a/UPfI6

Slashley
12-31-2017, 03:20 AM
Notice that I'm lacking ~700 attack from primary Eidolon (something that can't be fixed until May 2018), plus ~1000 from using LB0 Mjolnir Hammer. Waiting for Gluttony Gun which is coming up really soon. So, I could have ~43k "overall atk" on my profile. More importantly, what isn't seen in the picture is the skill level of these weapons - it's 20 on all except Mastema Staff (which gives HP and is 16) and Mjolnir Hammer (which is getting replaced soon).

There are people who have far beyond 44k+, but these people are doing this:
Rainbow grids. I personally hit a bit under 47k overall atk with this. But since there's way less Thunder skill levels involved, my damage output dips a ton. There was a large discussion on which is the better approach here (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4114-mono-vs-rainbow-grid.html).

EDIT: Ha, I just realized that the "overall stats" which are seen on profile picture are the exact stats of your Soul. I always wondered how those numbers are made. That means there's 2000 stat bloat in that picture from my level 18 Hercules, and you can have 2000 more just by using Arthur, so I could hit a bit under 49k overall atk in there.

ohjel
12-31-2017, 12:14 PM
Don't forget that you also get stats from your 7 Eidolans. So a lot of it is doing events for eidolans with good stats.