PDA

View Full Version : Raid Event Queries

Cobblemaniac
01-04-2018, 08:25 AM
A concern from a newbie here:

I've just managed to pull Reiki out of the 60 divine souls goal in the raid event, but I'm running out of seeds to farm the raid. My question is... are these kinds of events recurring, and if so, what's the general cycle of raid events?

If not, is it possible to get Reiki in any way outside of this event (limit break ya know), or is she locked within the fortress raid event only?

AznSamsung
01-04-2018, 08:39 AM
at the moment she is lock within the fortress raid event only ... otherwise you can use 20 eye to exchange for imperial chaldea to lb reiki ... for ur other question at the moment we have union raid then advent then union then raid (feb 14)

p.s you can wait for the new exchange system for eldon when they introduce it .... it allow you to exchange eldon for point which you cna use to buy eldon that appear in the raid (if i am not mistaken)

Slashley
01-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Raid events are not rerun. Your only chance to get Reiki is now.

However, starting from July, you'll be able to exchange unneeded SSRs for past raid Eidolons. 4 event SSRs per each. So if you need 4 more copies, then that's 16 event SSRs you'll need to exchange in. There's... 8 Union events until then, so if you are in a decent Union, you're going to get 32 absolutely useless event SSRs by then. With zero effort on your own part. 40 if you manage to hit the personal PP cap in each one.

sanahtlig
01-04-2018, 09:45 AM
The raid weapons appear to missable. If you don't MLB them during the event, you'll never have another chance. Exchanging Dragon Eyes for them is not practical.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 10:12 AM
The raid weapons are technically no longer missable in... 10-11 months or so from now, but they would cost a resource that's usually used for something else. Treat them as permanent missable in practice.

A bit more detail on that eidolon exchange shop:
1 copy of a raid event eidolon costs 600 orbs
1 R eidolon is worth 2 orbs (you can limit break them to save space; 1* = 1 copy's worth so the rate remains the same)
1 SR eidolon is worth 30 orbs
1 event SSR eidolon is worth 150 orbs
1 gacha SSR eidolon is worth 750 orbs

If you have the space for it, you can hoard the extra SR eidolons from disaster raid farming, which is something you're expected to do anyway in between events, as well as during advent events. Granted, don't expect many advents in the near future :/