PDA

View Full Version : Which Element to Focus On?

Skyryder
01-05-2018, 01:54 AM
I'm a late comer to this board, so re-rolling isn't an option for me, and I just read the guide to help improve my decks. The main question now is which element deck should I focus on based on the following units? Thanks in advance!

Notable Eidolons:
Jack O Lantern
Jack Frost
Saint Nicholas
Huanglong
Azathoth
Behemoth

SSR Kami:
Sol
Metatron
Jupiter
Cu Chluain

SR Kami:
Light:
Artemis
Belobog
Light Hermod
Uzume

Thunder:
Ramiel
Krishna
Hermod
Thunder Artemis

Wind:
Iblis
Guan Yu
Chronos
Krampus

Fire:
Agni
Ceridwen
Raguel

Dark:
Bastet
Lu Bu
Eligos
Nyarlahotep

Slashley
01-05-2018, 02:38 AM
Dark is the only element you can currently field a good amount of debuffs on, Nyarl and Lu Bu do -30% Atk -30% Def. If you need heals for content, bring Sol for -50% Atk. Use Jack Lantern and try to get Dullahan from friendlist, failing that, Jack Lantern or Apocalypse are fine too.

As for Souls, you'll probably want to run Mordred for his debuff resistance debuff and Black Propaganda. Your EX skill is kinda open, so you can either use Asmund's combo- or probably better yet Sniper Shot for -35% Atk -35% Def. Just remember to apply Sniper Shot before Lu Bu's debuff or Outrage, since debuff overwriting doesn't work.

Aidoru
01-05-2018, 06:35 AM
Light team is doable.

Using Sol, Metatron, Belebog and Artemis with St Nich as your main eidolon. Use Gawain with Sniper Shot. You'll have -55% atk and -40% def but you will have no Black Propaganda, though the -55% attack might be enough to help deal with another overdrive or two depending on the run.

If you ever get Diana, change Gawain to Mordred, still with Sniper Shot.

sanahtlig
01-05-2018, 06:57 AM
You could make a decently strong Light, Dark, or Fire team with a Miracle ticket. Amaterasu for Light and Fire, or SSR Amon for Dark. A Wind team is also possible with Gaia, though you'll be missing a debuff unless you can pull Oberon, or until you pick up Hastur.

Skyryder
01-05-2018, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the responses all! I figured I was limited by a lack of kamis with debuffs. So my next question is how should I finish off this event? I’ve been running a Thunder deck with Andromeda, Baal, Ramiel, Thunder Artemis, and Skuld. I’m still short about 100 Dinive souls to max the Eidolon (have 60 Devil Souls already).

Any suggestions for a different build or just switch to Dark or Light to finish the event?

sanahtlig
01-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Just use your strongest team and rely on other players to fill in the debuffs you don't have. That'll probably be Thunder unless you've invested in skill enhancement.

Skyryder
01-06-2018, 10:19 AM
Is Dark Ameratsu worth hunting for a dark team during her rate up then?

sanahtlig
01-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Is Dark Ameratsu worth hunting for a dark team during her rate up then?
How? With money? Good luck.

If you're going to reroll, you might as well aim for a +100% eidolon. Dark Amaterasu is an ok consolation prize though.

Skyryder
01-06-2018, 12:13 PM
How? With money? Good luck.

If you're going to reroll, you might as well aim for a +100% eidolon. Dark Amaterasu is an ok consolation prize though.

With Gems, lol. I'm sitting on a a couple of 10x rolls...

Slashley
01-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Jewels? Gems don't give anything past rares.

Good luck. Your chances of getting her are like 3%ish per 10-roll. And that's IF we have the 15x modifier DMM had at this stage.

Skyryder
01-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Jewels? Gems don't give anything past rares.

Good luck. Your chances of getting her are like 3%ish per 10-roll. And that's IF we have the 15x modifier DMM had at this stage.

Yep, meant Jewels. Lol

LeCrestfallen
01-06-2018, 04:33 PM
i refuse to believe that the 15x modifier works , got 4 ssr water weapons, 0 dark amaterasu, 0 light tsuku ~~
Yes the chance is there in a gacha to get this outcome. But god damnit, this was really unpleasent +~