PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Campaign (Free 6* and more)

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 12:34 PM
People have already started to talk about this in the chit chat but I want to ensure people see this.

New Facebook campaign! Like and share!
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/15/F3N.png (https://www.facebook.com/flowerknightgirl/)

Once we hit the goal they will start adding "reach" prizes so even if we are at 500 and 200 already, don't stop! Let's try to get as many prizes as we can!
Click the image to go to the Facebook page!

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 12:45 PM
on one hand it's a free 6*
on the other hand it's (((Cuckerberg))).
thusly no 6* for me, i'd rather make love to a hyena.

blobz
01-15-2018, 12:55 PM
on one hand it's a free 6*
on the other hand it's (((Cuckerberg))).
thusly no 6* for me, i'd rather make love to a hyena.

All active users get is as long as tier will be completed

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 01:08 PM
All active users get is as long as tier will be completed

active as in the game? or on cancerbook? if it's for anybody ingame, i'll cheer ya peeps on.

blobz
01-15-2018, 01:16 PM
active as in the game? or on cancerbook? if it's for anybody ingame, i'll cheer ya peeps on.

Everyone in game.

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Yes, this is a community challenge. No facebook connection required.

Unregistered111
01-15-2018, 03:27 PM
wooooo will this be my very first 6* after 600+ days of daily logins???? other than the free sorta 6* you get at around day 500

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 03:35 PM
wooooo will this be my very first 6* after 600+ days of daily logins???? other than the free sorta 6* you get at around day 500

Don't you diss her, she's still 6*. She tried her very best and went from 3* to 6*. She will forever have a spot on one of my teams for the sheer willpower and respect. Albeit her idle animation makes me wanna kill a person.....or 5.

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 03:41 PM
She is 350 days and only 6* is border. She is more like a glorified 5* imo, and without the blooms to boost her, one that becomes outdated overtime.

Anyway, update on the campaign. Please Like the post as we are not sure if the other reactions will be counted or not. (Discord concern)

phob
01-15-2018, 04:30 PM
Made Goal! Time for stretch goal

FriendlyFacez
01-15-2018, 05:51 PM
So is this the kind of ticket where we choose our 6-star, or is the choice made for us via gacha roll?

...Either way, I'm actually mildly disappointed the goal was reached because I'd rather have 5-star tickets than 6-star tickets at this juncture. 5-star tickets seem harder to acquire and there are more 5-stars I want to join my team, whereas just about every 6-star character I want (aside from Lycoris Miko I suppose?) has already joined my squad.

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 07:14 PM
It is choose your rainbow. And idk why people are upset about getting a 6* instead of a 5*....

I mean I understand waifuism and all, but it is a 6*....
If they were giving me a 5*, even pick a 5*, I frankly wouldn't give a damn tbh.
Who knows we will see what the stretch goals offer.

Edit: for the time being, lets try to delay on adding to the likes... we don't want the goals to get stupidly hard....

condu
01-15-2018, 10:31 PM
Alpinia or Cherry?:) Who's better?
I don't have any atk down girls or drain ones.

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 10:35 PM
So how does this work? Is it that if there's 500 likes and 200 shares in total from everyone, everyone in the game gets it? Or do I personally have to get 500 likes and 200 shares, so that I personally will get the prize? So confused... There's already close to 600 likes and 400 shares, so don't we all already get the final tier prize?

Ampchan
01-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Cherry for the raid boss events. Alpinia not going to really help unless you have the -% girls for Raid boss. Alpinia is overall a better unit though.

So how does this work? Is it that if there's 500 likes and 200 shares in total from everyone, everyone in the game gets it? Or do I personally have to get 500 likes and 200 shares, so that I personally will get the prize? So confused... There's already close to 600 likes and 400 shares, so don't we all already get the final tier prize?

We have the final prize already when it comes to the tiered prizes. Now they are going to add reach rewards, meaning prizes we are going to get in addition to the gems and tickets. And yes, all you have to be is just be active (meaning have played within the last 30 days)

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 10:55 PM
Cherry for the raid boss events. Alpinia not going to really help unless you have the -% girls for Raid boss. Alpinia is overall a better unit though.

We have the final prize already when it comes to the tiered prizes. Now they are going to add reach rewards, meaning prizes we are going to get in addition to the gems and tickets. And yes, all you have to be is just be active (meaning have played within the last 30 days)

Sweet so that means, despite not having a facebook account... since I'm actively playing the game, I get the 6* ticket and the 30 FG? Nice!

FriendlyFacez
01-15-2018, 11:58 PM
It is choose your rainbow. And idk why people are upset about getting a 6* instead of a 5*....

I mean I understand waifuism and all, but it is a 6*....
If they were giving me a 5*, even pick a 5*, I frankly wouldn't give a damn tbh.
Who knows we will see what the stretch goals offer.

Well, I can answer this from my perspective.

There are a lot more 5*s out there than 6*s, and if you're like me and you're picky as to the waifus you want on your team, there's only about a dozen 6*s available now that are ideal matches -- the rest of the characters I want on my ideal team are 5*s with designs I really like. Even if they don't make my top 20, they can join whale squads and kingdom-specific secondary squads and whatnot.

The vast majority of recent one-use gacha offerings, like the Christmas one or this most recent step-up gacha, have offered 6* tickets but not 5* tickets.

Right now I basically have 10 of the 12 6*s I want, but considerably less than half of the 5*s I want.

So sure, more 6*s are never a bad thing. But we'll soon reach a point where I'll run out of 6*s I even want with future step-up gachas and whatnot. More than half the available 6*s (and more than half the available 5*s, too -- there's just a lot more 5*s to choose from) have designs and personalities I'd never put in my squad no matter how advantageous it'd be to do so from a stats / numbers perspective. Only characters I like join my squad. Characters I subjectively dislike have no place in my ranks.

No doubt the 6*s are a great boon to the vast majority of folks out there who aren't spending real money for the 6* tickets in other contexts, but if you're like me, you'd rather have a 5* ticket at this juncture -- which is why I'm surprised FKG hasn't implemented a feature where 6* tickets can redeem 5* or 6* characters. "Lesser or equal value" exchanges are common all the time in other marketplaces, after all. And the characters I want most right now, from a sheer personality perspective, are all 5*s.

sniddy
01-16-2018, 12:35 AM
I'm seriously considering using said 6* ticket assuming it's a choice for a dupe - if the new maiden lyc isn't int he pot I may just do that

I've spent a little, more then I think I think, and can field a pure rainbow team....

blobz
01-16-2018, 12:40 AM
Edit: for the time being, lets try to delay on adding to the likes... we don't want the goals to get stupidly hard....

Or you know... someone will see it is barelly moving and there is no point of adding them since they will not be met, and it will backfire in your face :P

Myrdin
01-16-2018, 03:01 AM

Just ignore that heretical comment. :D
PEOPLE are not complaining. At least I certainly aint.

I saw a discord post that said something like "Keep going guys even after reaching the goal, more goals will be added" or something like that.
So I wonder what else will be added.
I doubt they drop the 6* ticket as that is pretty much THE prize (even for those who want dupes, thats a skill/dressbloom right there).
I guess more prizes might include addition of Gold/Rianbow Skill-Dressbloom. Maybe few more Fgems. A Choose 6* instead of Random 6* ticket instead.
The last goal - that would be pretty high, might even be 2 6* tickets, though I am bit skeptical about that. This whole campaign goes pretty much against everything Nutaku stands for (omg free shit...HERESY ! :D) so at this point I wont say its completely impossible since it breaks their usual pattern of not giving out anything.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 03:08 AM
This whole campaign goes pretty much against everything Nutaku stands for (omg free shit...HERESY ! :D) so at this point I wont say its completely impossible since it breaks their usual pattern of not giving out anything.

Cue the impending closure theories.

blobz
01-16-2018, 03:35 AM
A Choose 6* instead of Random 6* ticket instead.

It IS choose 6* instead of random

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 04:35 AM
Actually, Nutaku closed on August 2017 already. What you're playing is an afterimage.

Wake up, sheeple.

schrodinger's russian
01-16-2018, 05:01 AM
Actually, Nutaku closed on August 2017 already. What you're playing is an afterimage.

Wake up, sheeple.

go home, Sliders, you're drunk again.

condu
01-16-2018, 05:32 AM

paraphin
01-16-2018, 07:11 AM
what should we like and share? the site or the article?

edit, ok i got it.
so we have not even 800 likes, and need 500k? xD ridiculous

Myrdin
01-16-2018, 07:20 AM
what should we like and share? the site or the article?

edit, ok i got it.
so we have not even 800 likes, and need 500k? xD ridiculous

Its not "K" just 500.
If it was in thousands I think no one would even bother :D

But additional rewards above the current last prize have been promised so its still worth pushing the number up a bit.

paraphin
01-16-2018, 07:29 AM
oh lol... i realy did read a "k" somewhere... XD
well ok, looks like i have to make a decision soon.

Handu
01-16-2018, 08:54 AM
Nice campaign. At least they are trying to get more players to stay with them. I myself was already thinking about dumping the game to keep playing o DMM only.
Now I have a little more faith :]

Drip
01-16-2018, 09:35 AM
Its not "K" just 500.
If it was in thousands I think no one would even bother :D

But additional rewards above the current last prize have been promised so its still worth pushing the number up a bit.
Do note that the rewards don't stack up. So when a newly added tier is reached, the 6* ticket will be *gone*.

Question is, what rewards could be better (not necessarily according to our opinions) than a 6* ticket?
I'm guessing we'd then see things like unique promotion girls, maybe Alstroe 6* as well.

blobz
01-16-2018, 09:43 AM
Do note that the rewards don't stack up. So when a newly added tier is reached, the 6* ticket will be *gone*.

You don't seem to understand how stretch goals are working. Nothing will be taken away, things will be only added.

Myrdin
01-16-2018, 09:45 AM

Question is, what rewards could be better (not necessarily according to our opinions) than a 6* ticket?
I'm guessing we'd then see things like unique promotion girls, maybe Alstroe 6* as well.

I do note that, but I doubt they will disintegrate that ticket. Rather they will be adding onto it, coz there really isnt anything more valuable per say.
Thats why I wrote that its possible the rewards go up possibly to two tickets if we get over 1K or something (pure speculation).
Anyway that ticket is not going anywhere. Most likely they gonna start adding the number of prizes to it, but there is no way they gonna replace it with something.

phob
01-16-2018, 11:40 AM
I do note that, but I doubt they will disintegrate that ticket. Rather they will be adding onto it, coz there really isnt anything more valuable per say.
Thats why I wrote that its possible the rewards go up possibly to two tickets if we get over 1K or something (pure speculation).
Anyway that ticket is not going anywhere. Most likely they gonna start adding the number of prizes to it, but there is no way they gonna replace it with something.

Hopefully blooms will be added.

kabosu
01-16-2018, 11:46 AM
So it is a choose your own 6* girl?! Now I'm way more excited as I was worried about getting a dupe...
I think I'll be choosing between Fritillaria, Wax Vine (Xmas), Helenium and Lycoris (Miko)

phob
01-16-2018, 11:56 AM
So it is a choose your own 6* girl?! Now I'm way more excited as I was worried about getting a dupe...
I think I'll be choosing between Fritillaria, Wax Vine (Xmas), Helenium and Lycoris (Miko)

Wax Vine (Christmas) is a 5* and is the next one I will get (when given the opportunity)

kabosu
01-16-2018, 12:07 PM
Wax Vine (Christmas) is a 5* and is the next one I will get (when given the opportunity)
Really? My mistake then but I do prefer the xmas one to the normal one so I guess Wax Vine can get taken off the list and now I have 3 to choose from

Myrdin
01-16-2018, 12:41 PM
*Cough cough* Ahem

Not that I am trying to shill here or anything mofu-fu-fu :3

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/10/23/FwP.jpg

Hehe, jokes aside though... Honestly for myself. bunch of Girls I want are all Slice type, but to balance my teams, I still need one more Pierce/Magic/Blunt 6* Before I have all 4 teams full 6*
Hard choice hard choice. >____>

Guess I will be consulting the Wiki again once we get those tickets, as one important thing to note is the pool of the girls. Since we get the ticket after the estimated time, I suppose all the current 6* will be viable, meaning Miko Foxy chan, and maybe the next event 6* Gacha as well.
We´ll have to see about that though.

Zandel
01-16-2018, 03:13 PM
Miko Fox is tempting, so is Puppy Peony but I think Saffron will be the one to go with for me.

Drip
01-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Honestly for myself. bunch of Girls I want are all Slice type, but to balance my teams, I still need one more Pierce/Magic/Blunt 6* Before I have all 4 teams full 6*
Hard choice hard choice. >____>
It's not too strange you mostly want Rainbow Slice girls, yet need more Rainbow girls of other types, since we currently have:
17 Slice Rainbows
10 (and a half) Hit Rainbows
9 Pierce Rainbows
12 Magic Rainbows

So there's just way more choice in the merry land of Slice Rainbows. I noticed this today while doing the Whale missions, by the way. My Slice ship had little problems doing the Slice map, yet my Hit ship constantly has close calls. Quick investigations showed I simply have way more Rainbow Slice girls than I have Hit girls. And I'll have the same problem with the Pierce Whaleship. My Magic whaleship should do slightly better though, I have a few more rainbows of that type again, though not as many as I have Slice rainbows..

alex666p
01-16-2018, 11:31 PM
So do I need to post something on fb or just be active ingame to get prize? Ad was a little confusing.

Zandel
01-17-2018, 01:13 AM
So do I need to post something on fb or just be active ingame to get prize? Ad was a little confusing.

The second option. the Facebook part has already been done by others, you get to sit back and rake in the free stuff for no effort.

a tiny spider
01-17-2018, 03:11 AM
Okay, this will be my second six star unit, so I've been digging through the wikia to try and narrow my selection down, but nutaku fkg stats don't seem to match up to the wiki consistently.
My Nerine at least lists worse bonuses than the wiki credits it with.

So opinions please -

Lycoris - She's fragile, but her bloomed abilities support evasion tanking and she can give an impressive 67% boost to attack damage party-wide against regular groups of enemies, but only gives a 37% boost against singular enemies and bosses. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Gorgeous art is a bonus.

Black Baccara - She has impressive, well rounded... stats. Bloomed, she gives a 22% defense boost to the entire party. She also gives a 75% damage boost to two party members, as well as 10% to the remaining members for an average 36% boost. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Gorgeous art is a bonus.

Saffron - Impressively high stats. Bloomed, she gives a whopping 30% defensive boost to the party but only a 22% damage boost. Piling evasion tanking onto regular tanking makes her easily the most durable six star FKG, with the caveat that her high evasiveness makes her powerful defensive counter less active at dishing out damage. A demerit - no skill activation bonus.

Helenium - Sturdy, she skips the evasion and goes straight for the kneecaps. Her automatic counter hits for 1.5 to 3.0 times her regular attack damage. She also boosts damage, with a solid 60% to three party members and 20% to the remaining two for a 44% boost average. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Can always have a good cry with Nerine.

Herb Peony (Hallow) / Snow Drop - Slow to build but massive 75% damage boost to your party. Peony gets an additional 5% and a 20% critical activation, Snow Drop gets 1.2 skill activation.

Mimosa - A more tanky, less evade-y Lycoris with a 60% solar drive damage boost. BUBBLES!

- - - ? ? ? - - -

Dogwood - (disambiguation required) With solid base stats, she can rack up a ferocious 75% bonus to party member damage but it's unclear if that bonus can be built up and retained over the duration of a subjugation or if it only lasts one battle. Her skill is also a mystery, listed as 3x damage to two enemies in the wikia and a mere 2.2x in nutaku's FKG. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. "Starts the subjugation with 100% Light Gauge." is nice, but kind of weak to take up a skill and is worthless in redundancy and does nothing for raid fights.

Easter Cactus - Want. Can't has.

. . . Did I miss any good ones?

phob
01-17-2018, 04:28 AM
Okay, this will be my second six star unit, so I've been digging through the wikia to try and narrow my selection down, but nutaku fkg stats don't seem to match up to the wiki consistently.

So opinions please -

Lycoris - She's fragile, but her bloomed abilities support evasion tanking and she can give an impressive 67% boost to attack damage party-wide against regular groups of enemies, but only gives a 37% boost against singular enemies and bosses. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Gorgeous art is a bonus.

Black Baccara - She has impressive, well rounded... stats. Bloomed, she gives a 22% defense boost to the entire party. She also gives a 75% damage boost to two party members, as well as 10% to the remaining members for an average 36% boost. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Gorgeous art is a bonus.

Saffron - Impressively high stats. Bloomed, she gives a whopping 30% defensive boost to the party but only a 22% damage boost. Piling evasion tanking onto regular tanking makes her easily the most durable six star FKG, with the caveat that her high evasiveness makes her powerful defensive counter less active at dishing out damage. A demerit - no skill activation bonus.

Helenium - Sturdy, she skips the evasion and goes straight for the kneecaps. Her automatic counter hits for 1.5 to 3.0 times her regular attack damage. She also boosts damage, with a solid 60% to three party members and 20% to the remaining two for a 44% boost average. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. Can always have a good cry with Nerine.

Herb Peony (Hallow) / Snow Drop - Slow to build but massive 75% damage boost to your party. Peony gets an additional 5% and a 20% critical activation, Snow Drop gets 1.2 skill activation.

Mimosa - A more tanky, less evade-y Lycoris with a 60% solar drive damage boost. BUBBLES!

- - - ? ? ? - - -

Dogwood - (disambiguation required) With solid base stats, she can rack up a ferocious 75% bonus to party member damage but it's unclear if that bonus can be built up and retained over the duration of a subjugation or if it only lasts one battle. Her skill is also a mystery, listed as 3x damage to two enemies in the wikia and a mere 2.2x in nutaku's FKG. Her 1.2x skill activation is always welcome. "Starts the subjugation with 100% Light Gauge." is nice, but kind of weak to take up a skill and is worthless in redundancy and does nothing for raid fights.

Take a look at Dendrobium

Drip
01-17-2018, 05:01 AM
The ATK bonus after solar blasts lasts for the entire subjugation, and includes solar blasts used during battles of other squads.
Dogwood is a typical subjugation unit, not a boss-unit.
Once your teams get stronger, it may become hard to actually get that bonus of hers to trigger more than twice on standard maps like ampy and dragon gathering, since groups of pests may very well die on the first turn already, which means you often won't get a solar until you reach the last two batches of pests right before the boss. I still use her though, since she's the awesome crazy fun girl next door in my opinion xD

fghk0
01-17-2018, 05:31 AM
The current data is inaccurate. What you get right now is the modified data on the DMM.
Do not know whether NU will be modified in the future. :smirk:

fghk0
01-17-2018, 05:40 AM
The ATK bonus after solar blasts lasts for the entire subjugation, and includes solar blasts used during battles of other squads.
Dogwood is a typical subjugation unit, not a boss-unit.
Once your teams get stronger, it may become hard to actually get that bonus of hers to trigger more than twice on standard maps like ampy and dragon gathering, since groups of pests may very well die on the first turn already, which means you often won't get a solar until you reach the last two batches of pests right before the boss. I still use her though, since she's the awesome crazy fun girl next door in my opinion xD

Currently I know on the DMM.:cool:

Drip
01-17-2018, 05:47 AM
Currently I know on the DMM.:cool:

You mean, on DMM Solar Blast can trigger before combat? That'd be awesome!

Myrdin
01-17-2018, 06:36 AM
Thanks for posting that, I was long since wondering if you ran a full Solar buffing squad what would be the damage.
And thats pretty darn respactable. With the buffs to SB on DMM you can run a SB squad no problem.

Ampchan
01-17-2018, 07:30 AM
You can technically run a solar squad now. They are very strong in the campaign missions. I tried in once abd was able to get 1hit solar teams or at least 1 turn for the ones with golds in them.

wolf
01-17-2018, 08:37 AM
ill just repost this here (just because i forgot u guys made a new thread for this :P)

basically their stretch goal will give us "maybe" a dress and skill blooms

Myrdin
01-17-2018, 10:49 AM
ill just repost this here (just because i forgot u guys made a new thread for this :P)

basically their stretch goal will give us "maybe" a dress and skill blooms

Even if we get nothing more than that, a free 6+ of your choosing is still a good deal.
The cheapest you can get that is once a year 10$ deals, so consider it 10 bucks saved :)

Taon
01-17-2018, 11:00 AM

So opinions please -

- - - ? ? ? - - -

Of those you listed, Saffron can be bloomed now, the others much later and in Lycoris' case, a -lot- later. Considering this will be your 2nd 6*, personally, I'd be looking for the most bang for the buck, metaphorically speaking.

Myrdin
01-17-2018, 11:59 AM
Guys is there a single target nuke Blunt type girl other than Cactus out there ?
I could really use one, but after the first two batches of characters pretty much everyone else is 2,2 or 2,4 times AOE damager.
Those like Mei, Sakura, Alpinia, Keria who are single target nukers are pretty rare, and I think Cactus is the only Blunt girl that does that.
She is kinda bland though and if she doesnt proc her skill she is pretty weak as well hmmm.

phob
01-17-2018, 12:07 PM
Guys is there a single target nuke Blunt type girl other than Cactus out there ?
I could really use one, but after the first two batches of characters pretty much everyone else is 2,2 or 2,4 times AOE damager.
Those like Mei, Sakura, Alpinia, Keria who are single target nukers are pretty rare, and I think Cactus is the only Blunt girl that does that.
She is kinda bland though and if she doesnt proc her skill she is pretty weak as well hmmm.

Flowering Peach 3.6

a tiny spider
01-17-2018, 12:57 PM
Thanks, all.

Take a look at Dendrobium

Dendrobium - A glass cannon and first turn alpha specialist, her bonuses are geared towards pumping out a burst of two special attacks before the enemy gets a word in. She can work well in a vacuum of other powerful units, but her power isn't up to long duration fights. Despite her rather self centered abilities, she does grant the party a 22% attack bonus.

Out of isolation, a Dianthus or Maple would be better choices, hitting almost as hard or harder on turn one and boosting allies in endurance fights.

Of those you listed, Saffron can be bloomed now, the others much later and in Lycoris' case, a -lot- later. Considering this will be your 2nd 6*, personally, I'd be looking for the most bang for the buck, metaphorically speaking.

What's the deal with that, anyway? Still, it's no loss having one of the others. We just have to double down on filling out those 'request for blooming' surveys in game. It's hard to argue against Saffron, though. That defensive spread is top tier, assuming it's the same as the wiki.

SuperOreman
01-17-2018, 01:08 PM
Wow, I'm reading the comments and some people would rather get a 5* ticket? I would think anybody who doesn't spend money on the game would want a 6*. 5* just seem to show up a lot more often in gacha, as they should.

a tiny spider
01-17-2018, 01:30 PM

I really like the variable precision nukes like you get with Anemone. They'll pick off small-fry enemy units without wasting too much damage, and still concentrate damage nicely on bosses. You only seem to get that with piercing type units though, while health steal single target attacks show up mostly on slashers. (I know Scarlet Tulip does the health steal as well). Gun mages are frequently point nukers, but not many do health steal. Like, Sakura's impressive as a focused boss killer... Hrm. A lot of my favorites are mages, huh?

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 02:38 PM
I really need a solid all around hit type. Currently have Cattleya, Alpinia, Wax Vine, Snow Drop, Anemone and Alstroe. Was looking at Cherry. Is there a better option?

Zandel
01-17-2018, 02:57 PM
@Tiny Spider

Even if Saffron evades she still does 100% counter damage to the enemy.

phob
01-17-2018, 03:07 PM
I really need a solid all around hit type. Currently have Cattleya, Alpinia, Wax Vine, Snow Drop, Anemone and Alstroe. Was looking at Cherry. Is there a better option?

Viola (Yukata) has a really good chance of being the next bloom

Ghost Weed and Cattleya would be a good combo

Cherry and Snowdrop are good together

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 03:24 PM

Great, thank you! I had honestly been looking at the Cherry and Snow Drop combination, but I'll check out the other one as well. :)

Drip
01-17-2018, 03:43 PM

Have to agree here. You can't go wrong with Cherry, especially since she can be bloomed already. (Only reason I don't have her on my team, is that I prefer Southern Cross's debuff in my debuff squad, at least for now..)
New Years' Ivy can be a solid alternative for Cherry though, except that her bloom is still a long way away.

Viola (Yukata) and Anemone make for a good counter-team (seeing a boss AOE on a full counter-squad is actually quite hilarious).

Regular Viola is a really basic unit, fits in with about any type of squad, but doesn't bring anything special either. Well, her special attack looks funny, for people who like oddballs.

phob
01-17-2018, 03:48 PM
Great, thank you! I had honestly been looking at the Cherry and Snow Drop combination, but I'll check out the other one as well. :)

Throw in 5* Greenbell, Stewartia or Dahlia if you have them for more debuff.

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 05:14 PM
Reminder: Flash's days are numbered. Standard browsers will be increasingly annoying about its usage before removing it in 2019/20. Characters that won't be getting blooms for a long time are liable to never be bloomed.

PSthebest
01-17-2018, 05:45 PM
So we get to choose the 6*? Boy this is awesome! Can I finally have my long-awaited Black Baccara? Or my waifu Victoria, maybe?

Normal Victoria or her Bride version? Thoughts on that?

Taon
01-17-2018, 07:25 PM
Reminder: Flash's days are numbered. Standard browsers will be increasingly annoying about its usage before removing it in 2019/20. Characters that won't be getting blooms for a long time are liable to never be bloomed.

I very much doubt that Flash will be completely unable to be viewed in the future; there's just way too much content for it to be wholly shut out.

kabosu
01-17-2018, 07:42 PM
So we get to choose the 6*? Boy this is awesome! Can I finally have my long-awaited Black Baccara? Or my waifu Victoria, maybe?

I have Victoria Bride! Good taste!
It's probably best to just choose which one art you prefer but if it helps Bride does have better atk/def stats
or you can just pick which abilities you prefer

phob
01-17-2018, 07:47 PM

I run Victoria

Be aware that she needs a couple of skill blooms due to low trigger. I use her with Cymbidium.

She is generic and can improve any team, and will get a great ability when she gets bloomed:
After being attacked, increases Skill Activation Rate for party members by 2x on the next turn.

FriendlyFacez
01-17-2018, 08:25 PM
I have Victoria Bride! Good taste!
It's probably best to just choose which one art you prefer but if it helps Bride does have better atk/def stats
or you can just pick which abilities you prefer

Madonna and Victoria Bride?
It's like I found my twin here.
(They're my front line Team 1)

I feel like Victoria's going to bloom before Victoria Bride will, which may be a deciding factor to anyone choosing between them.

Zandel
01-18-2018, 01:09 AM
Have to agree here. You can't go wrong with Cherry, especially since she can be bloomed already. (Only reason I don't have her on my team, is that I prefer Southern Cross's debuff in my debuff squad, at least for now..)
New Years' Ivy can be a solid alternative for Cherry though, except that her bloom is still a long way away.

Viola (Yukata) and Anemone make for a good counter-team (seeing a boss AOE on a full counter-squad is actually quite hilarious).

Regular Viola is a really basic unit, fits in with about any type of squad, but doesn't bring anything special either. Well, her special attack looks funny, for people who like oddballs.

Viola's special Atk is an in game easter egg, The main character from Asobi ni Iku yo! (or Cat planet Cuties as it was re-released in the US) does that very same attack on some tanks with a space hammer.

Myrdin
01-18-2018, 01:37 AM
I very much doubt that Flash will be completely unable to be viewed in the future; there's just way too much content for it to be wholly shut out.

Yeah I agree with you, worst case scenario some other utility program will take over part of the coding to keep the current Flash games videos, etc going.

Is this the "doomsayer" guy who was talking nonsense frew pages ago ?

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 02:11 AM
Yeah I agree with you, worst case scenario some other utility program will take over part of the coding to keep the current Flash games videos, etc going.

Is this the "doomsayer" guy who was talking nonsense frew pages ago ?

You be crazy if you think some sort of frankenapp would keep freemium games alive.

Drip
01-18-2018, 02:33 AM
You be crazy if you think some sort of frankenapp would keep freemium games alive.
Freemium game players will simply move to the smaller browsers which will support Flash the longest. For example, Puffin (now also available for Windows) will support Flash at least till 2020, and it wouldn't amaze me at all if some other small bowsers would maintain support for even longer. It's not like anyone could even force the smaller developers to drop support, but there is opportunity for these smaller developers to, at least temporarily, increase their market share.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 02:54 AM

You... don't need any kind of new app though? Existing browsers run flash games. If browsers try and kill compatibility with something people will change browsers or use an older revision. Although I wouldn't be surprised if someone forked pale-moon or something and optimized it for flash. May have already. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be returning to my game of Advanced Wars running an emulator inside Wine. BECAUSE I CAN. *drives off into the sunset on a moped*

condu
01-18-2018, 07:42 AM
LOL :)) 5 FG for 1st step Gacha and got a Gold :))
Edit : Got another Gold, at the 10 FG:))

PSthebest
01-18-2018, 08:25 AM
I run Victoria

Be aware that she needs a couple of skill blooms due to low trigger. I use her with Cymbidium.

She is generic and can improve any team, and will get a great ability when she gets bloomed:
After being attacked, increases Skill Activation Rate for party members by 2x on the next turn.

Thank you guys for the tips.
I do like the evolved skin of the Bride version better. It's a shame I only have a few Skill Activation girls. I was saving my gems, but since we're getting more maybe it's time to go for that Anemone Miko.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Ah hell, the abilities of a lot of the the six star flower knights I was looking at seem gutted in this version. Is that just version lag? Is there any hope they'll be brought up to spec?

Ampchan
01-18-2018, 01:04 PM
Ah hell, the abilities of a lot of the the six star flower knights I was looking at seem gutted in this version. Is that just version lag? Is there any hope they'll be brought up to spec?

Nutaku is about a year plus some change behind dmm and probably soon to be pretty much 2 years behind on blooms.

Most buffs were done for the blooms. And you need to consider that we get blooms at only about 15-38% the rate at which dmm gets them, depending on if you count bloom-power only girls or not.

wolf
01-20-2018, 12:03 AM
i think im going to go for Ivy since i reaaaallly need a 6* hit type
and you know i have been wanting to get Ivy since she was introduced like what a year ago (her 5* ver)

a tiny spider
01-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Any thoughts on Kerria?

Myrdin
01-20-2018, 03:46 AM
Any thoughts on Kerria?

Once bloomed - overpowered as fu*k. If put into a crit boost team and it triggers, can deal the highest damage in the game.
Also...
Does turn from mature beauty to Loli once bloomed (artwork).... how the heck did this happen, I cannot say :P

hypo
01-20-2018, 04:05 AM
Once bloomed - overpowered as fu*k. If put into a crit boost team and it triggers, can deal the highest damage in the game.
Also...
Does turn from mature beauty to Loli once bloomed (artwork).... how the heck did this happen, I cannot say :P

She's my highest damage dealer, and without bloom, but then that's also because I don't have many high damage units...
I expect a lot from her when she will be bloomed, but Nutaku chose other girls.

Also, mature?? Classy lady yes, but mature seems a bit too much...
But for the loli look, it's all because of the eyes!

a tiny spider
01-20-2018, 12:26 PM
She's my highest damage dealer, and without bloom, but then that's also because I don't have many high damage units...

How's her durability? She has a fairly poor defense stat, but she's also the only flower knight* to combine an active health steal skill with a significant evasion passive**, and health steal seems like the kind of bonus you want on a unit you've designated to draw enemy fire. She's got respectable defense and attack passives, but there's no guarantee they'll apply to her in a fight.

*That I'm aware of.
**eventually.

hypo
01-20-2018, 12:55 PM
How's her durability? She has a fairly poor defense stat, but she's also the only flower knight* to combine an active health steal skill with a significant evasion passive**, and health steal seems like the kind of bonus you want on a unit you've designated to draw enemy fire. She's got respectable defense and attack passives, but there's no guarantee they'll apply to her in a fight.

*That I'm aware of.
**eventually.

Most of the time, she's the last unit to die from her squad, thanks to health leech. (also, she's the first girl I have fully amped)*
If only we could buy dress blooms from the LC shop...

*edit:
Yep, just now, against an event raid boss, last to die from her squad.

Myrdin
01-20-2018, 01:46 PM
Plus you can give her the commander ability that allows her to go over max HP limit. Meaning she can end with more HP than she started the fight, so is that much harder to kill.
Plus of course depending on the squad, you get some defensive buffs from other members, and you can always have one super sturdy character run Taunt, to make sure she wont get targettted at least for 2 turns. Depending on the squad that 2 turns might be just enough for her to Crit-Wipe any boss monster that you are fighting, with exception of the most tough stuff out there (none of which is an issue for the Nutaku version anyway any time soon).

hypo
01-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Plus you can give her the commander ability that allows her to go over max HP limit. Meaning she can end with more HP than she started the fight, so is that much harder to kill.

Is that a DMM feature?

Myrdin
01-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Recently I believe it made its way to Nutaku as well. Not sure if this one is already viable but its amongst the other ones you can equip your girls with.

hypo
01-20-2018, 02:59 PM
Recently I believe it made its way to Nutaku as well. Not sure if this one is already viable but its amongst the other ones you can equip your girls with.

Is it this one? Description is not identical to the wikia, but looks about it

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 04:25 PM
that's the one. works too

wolf
01-20-2018, 11:29 PM
my kerria absorbs about 5k per special attack

Ampchan
01-21-2018, 04:31 AM
I wish we had the ability to upgrade the abilities. A maxed out heal is worth it imo.

Taon
01-21-2018, 02:03 PM
I wish we had the ability to upgrade the abilities. A maxed out heal is worth it imo.

Soon™.

Hopefully?