PDA

View Full Version : Another DP cross-over event coming up (probably)

Slashley
01-18-2018, 03:56 AM
So, according to my Union mate who thankfully has a habit of screenshotting everything, screenshot these:
This announcement has been since removed. But we're probably still getting it, they just accidentally showed it too early.

To be noted that Faror was a artbook bonus in DMM or something. I assume that means you bought the Kamihime artbook and it came with a code that got you Faror.

If you hated playing the piece of crap DP cross-over event last time, you'll probably hate it this time too. At least for me, it'll just be nothing but a grim reminder why KH is so good and why other P2W games are so goddamn terrible. So uh, have fun!

WhatIconceal
01-18-2018, 04:37 AM
I can confirm this, saw the notice before they romevd it; some leftovers in browser cache:

https://cdn00.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.com/static/image/sp/ui/info/other/20180117/1_1.png?194
https://cdn00.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.com/static/image/sp/ui/info/other/20180117/2_1.png?194
https://cdn00.drapro-nutaku.dmmgames.com/static/image/sp/ui/info/other/20180117/3_1.png?194

I think next DP event will be Blaze Crowd and it's hard for newbies.

Also KamiPro event starts at 22nd afair.

Slashley
01-18-2018, 05:01 AM
I ranted in Discord about what I fucking hate about DP. If any players weren't around for the last DP cross-over, this more or less explains my view of the game based on the short experience I had with it last time.
[1:45 PM] Slashley: Well, the way DP works from KH is a bit different. For one, the UI in DP is absolute fucking garbage.
[1:48 PM] Slashley: Another thing is, DP is designed so that you should be paying like 100-1000 bucks on it every single event.

Like, imagine that Raid events didn't have Soul rewards at all - just the Tickets. So you get like one or two SSRs from the tickets, and that's it. And then the game is like "LIKE THESE SSRs?!? They're really good, right! Well, with REAL MONEY, you can buy MORE of these tickets that might get you more copies of them!! Buy now and you can hit the SSR FEVER which increases your chances of pulling them as long as you keep paying again and again in the next five minutes! LIMITED TIME OFFER ACT NOW!!!!"

And this happens
Every
Single
Fucking
Event.
[1:50 PM] Slashley: Like when I logged into DP today to check, the game slapped me with like three different P2W schemes, one them being "GUARANTEED FEVER TICKET!! Have THREE of them! The free ones cannot be chained, so be sure to use them up! Remember, start your FEVER CHAIN with a free ticket, THEN PAY US REAL MONEY TO KEEP THE FEVER GOING!!!!11"
[1:56 PM] Slashley: Another type of P2W scheme that DP uses is a raid event, where they introduce new R, SR and SSR card. For that event and that event only, they deal 10x, 50x and 100x damage respectively. So, want to do well in that raid? BETTER PAY UP BUCKO, because with even one of those SSRs the event bosses will be a total joke. And of course, once that event is over these ones revert back to being just your average R, SR and SSRs. So that they can repeat that bullshit with another set next time.

The reason why Nutaku keeps doing these bullshit DP crossover is because DP probably makes the most money for them, despite hardly ever being in the top10 played games. The game is MADE to be whale friendly, whileas Kamihime is somewhat whale unfriendly. Whales need to put in serious effort to be strong, for example SSR books aren't all that easy to get when you have like 30 SSRs straight off the bat. Of course, a whale who puts in effort Kamihime is unbeatable. But that's SO MUCH better than what games like DP do, where "a" whale is unbeatable. Like Limit Breaking grants level-ups in DP, so all you need to do is get 2x of the same SSR and it's already level 40.

Kitty
01-18-2018, 07:27 AM
the last one was pretty fun only after they fixed the bug that made it so the nezha attempts didn't count unless you dealt the final attack...
hopefully some of us that took part before are a little stronger now and so it'll be a little easier. i know i am... since the drop rates of SSR/LR are so good on that game, I have more SSR in DP than in kami lol
and after 200+ days of inactivity, still the highest in my guild :think:

fucka
01-21-2018, 12:28 PM
the last one was pretty fun only after they fixed the bug that made it so the nezha attempts didn't count unless you dealt the final attack...
hopefully some of us that took part before are a little stronger now and so it'll be a little easier. i know i am... since the drop rates of SSR/LR are so good on that game, I have more SSR in DP than in kami lol
and after 200+ days of inactivity, still the highest in my guild :think:

with other words, your DP guild is pretty dead :joy:

LeCrestfallen
01-21-2018, 12:31 PM
to me it feels like the game itself is pretty much dead. But thats only from my point of view.

Slashley
01-21-2018, 12:56 PM
to me it feels like the game itself is pretty much dead. But thats only from my point of view.It is, which you can see from the Nutaku rankings - it rarely hits top10.

Yet, it's probably the biggest money-maker they have since it's entirely designed around luring P2W players. If even one whale from this event goes "Oh nice, I can just buy power in DP!" and starts playing, they'll make huge bank.

Laventale
01-21-2018, 01:12 PM
I ranted in Discord about what I fucking hate about DP. If any players weren't around for the last DP cross-over, this more or less explains my view of the game based on the short experience I had with it last time.
[1:45 PM] Slashley: Well, the way DP works from KH is a bit different. For one, the UI in DP is absolute fucking garbage.
[1:48 PM] Slashley: Another thing is, DP is designed so that you should be paying like 100-1000 bucks on it every single event.

Like, imagine that Raid events didn't have Soul rewards at all - just the Tickets. So you get like one or two SSRs from the tickets, and that's it. And then the game is like "LIKE THESE SSRs?!? They're really good, right! Well, with REAL MONEY, you can buy MORE of these tickets that might get you more copies of them!! Buy now and you can hit the SSR FEVER which increases your chances of pulling them as long as you keep paying again and again in the next five minutes! LIMITED TIME OFFER ACT NOW!!!!"

And this happens
Every
Single
Fucking
Event.
[1:50 PM] Slashley: Like when I logged into DP today to check, the game slapped me with like three different P2W schemes, one them being "GUARANTEED FEVER TICKET!! Have THREE of them! The free ones cannot be chained, so be sure to use them up! Remember, start your FEVER CHAIN with a free ticket, THEN PAY US REAL MONEY TO KEEP THE FEVER GOING!!!!11"
[1:56 PM] Slashley: Another type of P2W scheme that DP uses is a raid event, where they introduce new R, SR and SSR card. For that event and that event only, they deal 10x, 50x and 100x damage respectively. So, want to do well in that raid? BETTER PAY UP BUCKO, because with even one of those SSRs the event bosses will be a total joke. And of course, once that event is over these ones revert back to being just your average R, SR and SSRs. So that they can repeat that bullshit with another set next time.

The reason why Nutaku keeps doing these bullshit DP crossover is because DP probably makes the most money for them, despite hardly ever being in the top10 played games. The game is MADE to be whale friendly, whileas Kamihime is somewhat whale unfriendly. Whales need to put in serious effort to be strong, for example SSR books aren't all that easy to get when you have like 30 SSRs straight off the bat. Of course, a whale who puts in effort Kamihime is unbeatable. But that's SO MUCH better than what games like DP do, where "a" whale is unbeatable. Like Limit Breaking grants level-ups in DP, so all you need to do is get 2x of the same SSR and it's already level 40.

Man, that sounds and looks like a complete utter bullshit game.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Yea, it's a rather bullshit game. And jeez, the rewards do not look like they're worth much effort this time around.

Aidoru
01-21-2018, 02:36 PM
I'll gladly take whatever I can get. I don't mind DP's gameplay, if you can call it gameplay, it's just the UI that is atrocious. Requires me to turn off adblock and I can't even do DP raids with Kamihime up on another window, causes some bug where I can't initiate attacks.

I'm just hoping there isn't another issue like last time and hopefully those coins aren't too difficult to get.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 01:56 AM
so what do you have to do in Blaze Crowd events?

quentamanas
01-23-2018, 02:23 AM
blerg this event cannot end soon enough.

Laventale
01-23-2018, 09:36 PM
Okay, can someone post a guide or something about what the fuck am I supposed to do over DP?

The game is so shitty I can't even understand what's going on, how I am defeating monsters or how to earn KP coins.

This is a disaster of an event.

Aidoru
01-23-2018, 09:44 PM
The DP side of the event hasn't even started yet.

didimelo100
01-23-2018, 10:13 PM
When i played DP, Blaze Crowd was the Raid event of DP. If nothing changed while i stopped playing, this crossover can be completed very easily but not so fast (if Nutaku don't screw things up like the other crossover) because you are supposed to gain Alyssa coins be just doing the event quests (that is just tap in the screen and skip dialogue) and defeat the raid boss that randomly appear. If you did't killed the boss with the first attack, simply call for some help and keep doing the event quests and people will surely defeat the boss for you. Repeat the process until you finish and return to DP only if there is another crossover.
I do recommend play DP on mobile, the desktop version is terrible.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 10:29 PM
Wasn't that another event type that they run simultaneously with whichever Blaze Crowd event is going on?

Slashley
01-24-2018, 02:03 AM
Okay, can someone post a guide or something about what the fuck am I supposed to do over DP?Because the event hasn't started yet, the things you should be doing now is:
1. Hitting "full-power quest" to get exp (feel free to attack raid bosses -> call for help, though that only gets you raid ability points)
2. Exp gets you ability points which you should spent to increase the max cost of your deck (I think it was the ability at the very top called "basic" or something)

Because the game defaults to "automatic deck" which does a good job for a F2P player, you don't need to worry about anything but increasing the maximum cost. I doubt you can get that maxed in a week or two.

Oh, and remember to spend all your gacha tickets so that you have shit to actually use in your decks. If you get multiples of SSRs/SRs, limit break them.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 08:02 AM
Alright, the event has started on DP side. I guess DP runs one day earlier than KH dates...?

Anyway. Blaze Crowd seems retarded. My Page -> Blaze Crowd -> Rescue -> pick any fight until your BP is empty.

In the fight, basically, no matter what difficulty you pick, you WILL die. Every single turn.
So what you do is, you hit Defend until your SP is full, then you heal from the third tab, and you queue up 4 attacks of whatever the fuck you think is going to do some damage in the clusterfuck of DP's system. I think you lose buffs whenever you die, so buffing is pointless since you're just going to get oneshot every single turn anyway. And then you die again, you Defend until your points are full, repeat.

Once you've spent your BP, go to Blaze Crowd -> Quest -> Full-power Search to replenish your BP. Repeat above. You'll also get mats to start your own raids from Blaze Crowd -> Battle. Make sure to request help.

And of course, doing all that work is completely pointless. Because this is retarded DP. I spent 20 minutes fighting Hard with my 1m deck, was amongst the top contributors from what I could tell (based on the Participants thing, if that means anything) and all I got was... wow, 2 50% AP potions. Not a single Coin. Great. The best tactic is probably just to join raids, hit them once, go LOLOLOL and move on to the next one. Forget fighting them, all you're good for is wasting 1/30 slots :^)
Because you get some rewards even the raid expires, the game is just chuck-full of full HP 30/30 raids. Wow, such system, much DP, impress.

Alternatively, just host Easy raids and oneshot them for ~19 Crystals, get some Coins from the Gacha and once you've gotten a few reset it. Repeat.

Dari
01-24-2018, 09:12 AM
Looks like the game made by the same developers as Idol Wars, judging from the clusterfuck UI.

sanahtlig
01-24-2018, 10:38 AM
I've earned 168 coins after toying around for around 3 hours (most of this was spent collecting previous rewards, rolling Gatcha, and enhancing my deck). The daily missions give you essentially nothing. Blaze Crowd is the best source. With some luck I'll be done in a couple days.

BlazeAlter
01-24-2018, 10:46 AM

um, is this normal?
I only have 354 coins but its already telling me I'm done lol

Slashley
01-24-2018, 10:56 AM

um, is this normal?
I only have 354 coins but its already telling me I'm done lolPharol shows up as "done" as soon as you hit 300 coins. I'd get 500 just to be safe...

BlazeAlter
01-24-2018, 10:59 AM
yeah I think i should push it to 500 coins just to be sure
dont wanna get trolled at the last moment

Frelas
01-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Anyone else having big problems with dragon providence? first it took ages for the tutorial to load. then the game froze while being zoomed in on one of the buttons, after reloading i managed to get to do 2 things in the tutorial after that it froze again and now after reloading again its permanently stuck on the loading screen...

Please tell me the rewards are shit so that i dont miss anything

fucka
01-24-2018, 12:27 PM
the DP event is shit

didimelo100
01-24-2018, 12:29 PM
I was wrong. This is gonna take a eternity to complete. Why the hell they changed the Raid system??? The old way was waaay easier and faster than this. :/

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 12:39 PM
DP's "raid" system is still the same; that's what you were thinking of.
Blaze Crowd is an entirely different event type.

didimelo100
01-24-2018, 12:49 PM
DP's "raid" system is still the same; that's what you were thinking of.
Blaze Crowd is an entirely different event type.

No, the last DP x KHP collaboration was a Blaze Crowd event and was completely different. People who played can confirm. That time was a simple Raid event and now is more like a Conquest Battle.

WhatIconceal
01-24-2018, 01:17 PM
No, the last DP x KHP collaboration was a Blaze Crowd event and was completely different. People who played can confirm...

it was exterminatory battle, not blaze

didimelo100
01-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Dammit! I was so sure about it! Btw, i'm struggling to get the coins. 2 hours playing and currently i have only 103 Alyssa coins and some times i don't earn a single one. What is the best difficult to get more coins? Death give me 20 coins but is extremely hard. :/

BlazeAlter
01-24-2018, 01:48 PM

ugh, glad im finally done and pushed forward to 500 coins even though it showed me i got all rewards already when i was still at 354 coins :l

now i can just focus on kyuki event

Aidoru
01-24-2018, 02:14 PM
Getting the needed amount of coins is easy enough it seems if you don't care about completing the DP side of the event. Should have no problem meeting the amount needed for KH rewards in a single day.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
... so, I've just discovered basics that should've been obvious from the start, but aren't thanks to the miserable DP UI. At least wasn't to me. Maybe I'm just stupid.

Much like KH raid events, DP Blaze Crowd rewards you with Contribution (what we know as "PP") and Orbs ("Souls" in KH). Bronze Orbs are from Easy and Normal and super fast to max (just 44 for the last Alyssa Coins reward). Silvers and Golds are only from Hard and Death respectively, last Alyssa Coins are at 190 but you probably won't get that far. Aiming for 45 or 65 of each is probably for the best. MvPs get extra Orbs (and Crystals for the gacha), so if you can be bothered to be active, you might get rewarded.

Just like PP, Contribution is best gained from the hardest difficulty, Death, triumphing over the others by a landslide. Just like PP, the requirements for the next tier just explodes extremely fast and should probably just be ignored. As tempting as that 60 Alyssa Coins at 20m sounds, even the 30 Coins at 2.7m will probably be a waste of time compared to just just mass-joining Hard/Death raids and whacking them once. Which is really, really sad, as I don't like systems that encourage people to be passive. Especially since it looks like failed fights actually DO NOT reward you with anything as far as I can tell, unlike what I said before. I guess stronger players were really just slaughtering everything earlier. So leeches are really ruining the system.

Once you've grabbed all the easy rewards from the PP/Soul system, the rest is just farming Easy mode for quick Crystals and getting the Alyssa Coins from the Crystal gacha, I guess. It's a lot slower to get the last few Coins that you need.

You can also do Conquest battle for 25 Coins each, so up to 50 Coins a day. Not that the game ever tells you that you got the Coins, they just show up in your inventory. I cannot verify do you get the Coins if you lose the PvP Conquest or if it's tied to MvP slots, since I was literally the only person online from either Guild... so I kinda defaulted into every MvP slot after only a couple of attacks.

So, in short:
1. Get your easy rewards from the Souls/PP system, this should be an easy 200-300 Coins.
2. The rest you farm on Easy mode for Crystals to grab the rest from the gacha OR show your face in Conquest battle.

In other news, I don't understand the combat system in the slightest. I spent 20 minutes attacking Death difficulty, and in the end, somebody with like 60k combat power did more damage than I did. Considering how I'm at 1m, I'm quite baffled at that. Maybe his LR card came with some super OP skill? I wish I could actually inspect what he was doing like in Conquest battles. All I've figured out is don't hit magic mobs with magic attacks (or physical with physical). Then just spam defend, defend -> heal *insert strongest skills you've found here* -> repeat, as fast as you can. Make sure to hit Skip all the time. Having a high combo number seems to really amp your damage up, which is thankfully shared between all members of the raid.

LeCrestfallen
01-24-2018, 02:58 PM
There are cards which can buff all stats on use, since you get a refill every 3 turns you can stack it to infinity.
Have 570k combat power (is it called this way?) and i can stack these buffs up infinitly. Usually i have ~3-5mil at the end of a raid.

Aidoru
01-24-2018, 03:05 PM
If you're really don't care about the game, just spam easy mode.

Use all your free gacha and strengthen your team to as strong as you can get them, hopefully enough to 1shot the easy mode boss.
Auto choose skills and let the animation start. Scroll down and return to event homepage, the calculaitons are already done and you already won.
Start up another easy mode and repeat.
Collect rewards on the gift icon above the rescue button when you want and use crystals on the gacha.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 03:11 PM
The easy way for me to rack up contribution is to start my own Hard mode fight. Try to rack up at least 1 million contribution in the first few turns, as the gain rate sinks like a rock afterwards. Then send out reinforcement requests.
Alternatively, I've occasionally been able to get decent contribution from joining other fights, but I still haven't figured out the system. Couple more hours of Hard contribution farming tomorrow should get me to 500 coins.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 03:18 PM
There are cards which can buff all stats on use, since you get a refill every 3 turns you can stack it to infinity.
Have 570k combat power (is it called this way?) and i can stack these buffs up infinitly. Usually i have ~3-5mil at the end of a raid.So you don't use lose buffs when you die? Which is like, every turn.
Since the skills I use buffs one stat from me, but I don't think my damage output really increases...

And where can you even see the stats? I know where they are in Conquest battles, but here the front/back swap button doesn't show your stats.

LeCrestfallen
01-24-2018, 03:18 PM
really miss an autobattle function (and no this auto select cards for 1 turn that nobody uses is not autobattle!)

LeCrestfallen
01-24-2018, 03:19 PM
So you don't use lose buffs when you die? Which is like, every turn.
Since the skills I use buffs one stat from me, but I don't think my damage output really increases...

And where can you even see the stats? I know where they are in Conquest battles, but here the front/back swap button doesn't show your stats.

no clue if those are the right stats, in the bottom left of the raid encounter the number with the crossed swords, i believe those are the attackpower? no clue if this is right though. but there is a massive difference between the start of a raid, and the damage at the end. Those numbers increase if i use cards with all stats improvement or increase damage of all frontliners alive.

sanahtlig
01-24-2018, 03:27 PM
I spent 20 minutes attacking Death difficulty
What? How do you attack when you're dead? I join, hit auto-attack, my team uses all their skills, and then the boss strikes back and the entire team is dead; no further actions are possible. Then I move on to the next battle.

LeCrestfallen
01-24-2018, 03:28 PM
you can healyourself even if you are dead, as stupid as it sounds. You can not permanently die in those fights. its really, really dumb.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 03:29 PM
Yea, that should be the sum of your stats.

Buffs don't seem to reset when you die against this boss? At least, I've yet to see that so far, but I haven't gone into many Death battles yet. I do remember losing buffs when dying in previous Blaze Crowd events, so maybe something changed since?

Something else that bothers me is that I have zero idea about how much my debuffs are doing. I spam them regardless to try to lead in that category though.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 03:34 PM
What? How do you attack when you're dead? I join, hit auto-attack, my team uses all their skills, and then the boss strikes back and the entire team is dead; no further actions are possible. Then I move on to the next battle.It's confusing, right?

I did mention it somewhere, but you're meant to queue five actions. Skill -> Heal -> Recovery will revive you, then you can chain 4 attack commands. Then you die again. Repeat until you get bored.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 03:36 PM
Without buffs wiping on death, dying is pretty much just an ap tax, plus the annoyance of spending another second to click on heal, then click on physical or magic to resume attacking. It is an annoyance that can add up over tens of minutes though :/

Oh, yea, and how these bosses sometimes do percentage damage is really annoying. Using Energy Drain (from... one of the SSRs, I don't remember which; maybe Satan?) to eventually get my rear from 93k hp to 930k really ought to be more impactful than it actually is.

sanahtlig
01-24-2018, 05:09 PM
It's confusing, right?

I did mention it somewhere, but you're meant to queue five actions. Skill -> Heal -> Recovery will revive you, then you can chain 4 attack commands. Then you die again. Repeat until you get bored.
I tried to actually participate by doing this. Ironically, this did not result in any identifiable benefit in rewards. All it did was waste a lot of time.

In any case, I got the 300 coins for the 10x Gatcha ticket. I don't really need the SR kamihime.

Cobblemaniac
01-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Dumb question: How do you claim the rewards from DP? Or do they send it to your KHP inbox once the collab is over?

didimelo100
01-24-2018, 06:37 PM
So, does anyone know what type of skills Pharol have? I have a alt account that is Dark main and i want to know if is worth get her.

Kureru
01-24-2018, 07:17 PM
So, does anyone know what type of skills Pharol have? I have a alt account that is Dark main and i want to know if is worth get her.

2 turn intercept on self, 3.5x-4x damage to raging, 1.5x-2x damage to all

Trash.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 09:01 PM
Gilmok here.

I play DP every day between 7pm and 8pm PST. I can solo kill a Death level Blaze Crowd boss in about 5 and a half minutes. Use skip to basically treat it like a button mash fest.

DP does require some commitment to get good cards - the best cards are actually from the Zodiac Shrine (which requires guild participation in week long raids - you get a few zodiac orbs that allow you access to the stages). If you're just starting out you're not likely to get anything good from any of the gachas - LRs are an extremely rare drop and can only happen on Rare tickets or SR or better tickets (raid gatcha tickets and "points" tickets only drop sac fodder for SSRs and LRs).

FYI, the two Zodiac cards you need for Blaze Crowd are Aquarius and Aries, with Aquarius being the most essential. Sagittarius is also helpful to get your times down faster. I just start in the back, use the Light square, use Sagittarius to boost myself to 40m. Then I go to the front, use the water square, use Aquarius to boost myself to over 500m and kill all attack spots. Once the water square expires, I use the wind square, and use Aries to kill off everything else. (Now that my water square is up to level 8 I actually get to over 1bil power while the water square is going).

DP's interface is cluttered, but once you figure everything out it actually plays quite quickly. Just go to a quest and full power it. All your AP gone and your progress advanced. And you want every last of AP you can get.

Kureru
01-24-2018, 09:10 PM
While I'm sure DP is fun if you get into it, 98% of Kamihime players only see it as an annoyance to deal with for rewards and will therefore never get into it.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 10:31 PM
While I'm sure DP is fun if you get into it, 98% of Kamihime players only see it as an annoyance to deal with for rewards and will therefore never get into it.

I tried to get into Kamihime but the questing just takes too long and after a while of getting nothing good from the gachas I decided to drop it. I will most likely drop DP too when the Zodiac shrine is finished (I want to see what Leo looks like).

Plus it seems like the Kamihime rewards aren't really that good - you're not guaranteed an SSR Kamihime. In DP you get a 20% LR ticket - that's huge for a player just starting out.

BigBobs
01-24-2018, 11:22 PM
I tried to actually participate by doing this. Ironically, this did not result in any identifiable benefit in rewards. All it did was waste a lot of time.

In any case, I got the 300 coins for the 10x Gatcha ticket. I don't really need the SR kamihime.

You can pretty much double your rewards by getting MVP in any single category. Buffing is probably the easiest to do by going into the back row and using support skills. You have to manually do that, however, since auto will fill with back row attacks, mostly.

VeryVoodoo
01-25-2018, 12:53 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/405992405431615488/unknown.png :o
Finished the thing in a day. It didn't have anything similar to that stupid fiasco of only counting last hits like last time, so honestly, it wasn't too bad.
Of course, now I go back to never touching the game again. Garbo game.

Slashley
01-25-2018, 02:14 AM
So, does anyone know what type of skills Pharol have? I have a alt account that is Dark main and i want to know if is worth get her.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming Hime, if you ever want to know what some character can do.
While I'm sure DP is fun if you get into it, 98% of Kamihime players only see it as an annoyance to deal with for rewards and will therefore never get into it.No it's not. Although some mechanics in DP are fun, such as doing Conquest with friends, you'll quickly tire of the P2W nature of the game. Just look at the current events - count how many of them are just adverts for "gib moni plz kekekeke"

You can do what Gilmok said above you without paying a cent (assuming that you can find a good Guild or organize one to do well in Zodiac events), but often enough your entire Guild gets soloed by some P2W player. He'll just buff up, hit the boss once, overkill it for 7483274893274802374 trillion damage, aaaaaand all your hard work has been for vain.

sanahtlig
01-25-2018, 07:32 AM
I tried to get into Kamihime but the questing just takes too long and after a while of getting nothing good from the gachas I decided to drop it. I will most likely drop DP too when the Zodiac shrine is finished (I want to see what Leo looks like).

Plus it seems like the Kamihime rewards aren't really that good - you're not guaranteed an SSR Kamihime. In DP you get a 20% LR ticket - that's huge for a player just starting out.
The game systems, Gatcha, and rarity tiers aren't directly comparable like this. In KamiPro, you only need 4 strong characters (specific SSRs) to make an optimal team that can clear all content, and even 2 will generally suffice. You don't even need to play Gatcha to do this. You can reroll until you get 1-2 of the SSRs you want, and then buy Miracle tickets ($50) that let you choose 1 character each. With $100 (over several months of play), you can easily make a team that's nearly as strong as the whales who spend thousands. There's also guaranteed SSR tickets, but those are lower on the diminishing returns curve.

KamiPro's entire reward system is designed around a steep diminishing returns curve. Each increment of time/money provides less reward than the last. That's why players who don't play much and spend little can keep up in progression with those who play all day and splurge--so long as you understand how to play optimally and reap the low-hanging fruit. And that's exactly why I wrote my guide: so new players don't spin their wheels and burn out.

Asdef91
01-25-2018, 08:17 PM
If I'm building a Water team I don't get what rewards I should go for with this event.

Should I just get x4 of the Eidolon and break limit her? This is okay right because she'll be a supporting Eidolon not my main Eidolon, and only the main Eidolon's effect is active, correct?

sanahtlig
01-25-2018, 08:27 PM
If you're just starting out, the eidolon will be more important since you can use it in your main team for a while. Otherwise, the SSR weapon is useful for your Wind anti-Thunder team. Immediately limit-breaking one copy might not be the best strategy if you have gaps in your eidolon roster to fill.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 08:33 PM
If I'm building a Water team I don't get what rewards I should go for with this event.

Should I just get x4 of the Eidolon and break limit her? This is okay right because she'll be a supporting Eidolon not my main Eidolon, and only the main Eidolon's effect is active, correct?

The event eidolon is pretty bad. Would only use in the case you literally have nothing else. The only thing she has going for her is her high base attack but skills are more important, so she is easily replaced once your eidolon grid is full and need someone to get rid of, likely to never to be used again. So she's good if you need eidolon right now but in the long run, the bow is better.

Asdef91
01-25-2018, 10:33 PM
The event eidolon is pretty bad. Would only use in the case you literally have nothing else. The only thing she has going for her is her high base attack but skills are more important, so she is easily replaced once your eidolon grid is full and need someone to get rid of, likely to never to be used again. So she's good if you need eidolon right now but in the long run, the bow is better.

Oh, so the eidolon effect (in this case Wind +30% or whatever) is active for all 6 eidolons? I thought the game tooltip said it was only active for my main and my friend's eidolon.

And isn't it also true that in the long run I'd be replacing that bow for a water weapon, so it doesn't either way?

Anyway, if both items are crappy in the long run, maybe I should buy Soul P or a gacha ticket or something?

Aidoru
01-25-2018, 11:39 PM
Oh, so the eidolon effect (in this case Wind +30% or whatever) is active for all 6 eidolons? I thought the game tooltip said it was only active for my main and my friend's eidolon.

And isn't it also true that in the long run I'd be replacing that bow for a water weapon, so it doesn't either way?

Anyway, if both items are crappy in the long run, maybe I should buy Soul P or a gacha ticket or something?

Many event eidolons quickly become or are obsolete, Kyuki is a prime example of one, having both a weak passive and bad summon skill. Eidolon passives only effect your kamihimes and only if they're on the main slot.

The bow isn't intended for you to be using on your water team, although you can if you don't have anything stronger. It's better in the long run over the eidolon because one cannot control what they get from gacha, aside from miracle tickets, so you might end up getting several good wind himes in the future, enough to make a strong team with, so it's not a bad idea to try to event SSR weapons as you'll likely draw a variety of different himes playing the game. Also, using anything aside from a dark or light team, it's reccomended to make a secondary team, to deal with elemental weakness, unless you plan to use your water team on thunder events.

The hime guaranteed ticket is pretty high priority but the regular tickets are on you. Soul P is only worth getting if you have everything else you want from the event. If you're really in a hurry to unlock Mordred, D'art or related required souls and maybe Joan, then feel free too, but anyone else will be a waste unless you have excess mats to use. Soul P becomes completely useless after you get all the souls you can unlock with it, even more useless than a never used event eidolon, at least she gave me some jewels. I'm sitting at 2.5k Soul P with nothing to use it on and there is nothing in the future to use it on from what I know.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:00 AM
Qiong Qi's summon effect isn't that bad for wind teams against thunder. It's a 15% you can throw onto the damage cut stack for 2 turns out of every 10. One of Garuda/Quetzalcoatl/Icarus (not too far away) in the main slot for their passive. Then in your sub slots, there's Yatagarasu for -atk, 1 of Typhon or Meng Huo for +assault, and the wind lilim for +wind. Two slots left, maybe Sphinx can go in one of them. Then for the last, you pick from whoever's leftover from Garuda/Icarus if you really want the +double or +triple, or you can look to Qiong Qi.
Hmm, Qiong Qi may or may not lose to Tiamat's 750 HP 3 turn barrier every 10 turns. Or you can have both, while kicking out the... +assault if your weapon grid is developed enough.

Asdef91
01-26-2018, 06:56 AM
I guess I just don't understand why event SSR eidos quickly turn bad, if the eidolon effect is irrelevant when it's not main. Is it because the summon attack is bad?

I was under the impression that if I manage to farm enough mats to break limit this SSR eido 3-4 times, it will give more HP and attack than any BL SR eidos I find in the future, and thus be good in the long run too as one of the 5 sub eidolons. No?

sanahtlig
01-26-2018, 08:06 AM
I guess I just don't understand why event SSR eidos quickly turn bad, if the eidolon effect is irrelevant when it's not main. Is it because the summon attack is bad?

I was under the impression that if I manage to farm enough mats to break limit this SSR eido 3-4 times, it will give more HP and attack than any BL SR eidos I find in the future, and thus be good in the long run too as one of the 5 sub eidolons. No?
You're talking to people who are thinking on an entirely different time scale (months to a year) than you (days to weeks). This event will eventually get rerun, so grab what will make you stronger now. As I explain in my guide (How to get strong quickly (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.wq71feebplcc)), you want the eidolon right now.

Asdef91
01-26-2018, 09:36 AM
Okay, I'll grab 1x SSR Bow and 3x SSR Eidolon, but hold off on break-limiting them until they start to become useless. Thanks everyone! I'm pretty close to clearing Advent on Expert, but Advent on Ultimate is still gonna take a long time.

By the way, what are those grimoires for? Literally have no idea. And those rupio points or whatever? I think I read here you only need 500 of them, but I don't know what happens once I get them, or how I go about making that trade.

Slashley
01-26-2018, 09:49 AM
--
By the way, what are those grimoires for? Literally have no idea.You need 5 black books for the final SR limit break, and 5 gold ones for the final SSR limit break. For Advents, getting the gold books is suuuper expensive. You'll get plenty of them from raids and Union events. Hopefully you're in a good Union.
And those rupio points or whatever? I think I read here you only need 500 of them, but I don't know what happens once I get them, or how I go about making that trade.They do nothing inside Kamihime Project. Once the event is over, you'll get stuff in Dragon's Providence.

Speaking of which, you might want to do DP to get 500 Alyssa Coins so that you'll get free shit in Kamihime once the cross-over event is finished. Or maybe just 300, since getting 500 only nets you a crappy Dark SR.

Asdef91
01-26-2018, 01:47 PM
Speaking of which, you might want to do DP to get 500 Alyssa Coins so that you'll get free shit in Kamihime once the cross-over event is finished. Or maybe just 300, since getting 500 only nets you a crappy Dark SR.

Is the free shit good? That almost sounds like too much work. How long does it take to get those 300 coins if I've never played DP before? And how many days do I have?

Slashley
01-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Is the free shit good? That almost sounds like too much work. How long does it take to get those 300 coins if I've never played DP before? And how many days do I have?Until the end of the DP event, which is probably multiple days.

I don't know how long it'd take - a few hours at least. Heck, a few hours is probably what it'll take for you to fumble around in DP's terrible, terrible UI... ... but once you figure shit out, 300 Alyssa Coins is probably like 2-3 hours? There's multiple posts in this thread that talk in detail how to get them.

As for the rewards... well, there's a guaranteed Hime weapon (so probably a R Hime), and a 10-pull. Nothing very good, really, but... free shit is free shit.

LeCrestfallen
01-26-2018, 01:51 PM
if you have to start from scratch... maybe 1 -2 whole days?
if you already have an account, atleast half a day for 300 coins imo.

edit: to quote someone from the other thread:

Not at all impossible. The 500 Alyssa coins can be completed even by brand new players to the game. Just requires a tiny bit of grinding. I completed it in a few hours spread out across just 1 day, and the only time I've ever put into DP were the couple days I spent on it during the last crossover they had, in order to complete that one as well. I guess it does require a bit of knowledge to go about the best route to do so though.

So here's my advice from what I've gleaned: the best way to quickly complete it as a beginner is to spam the Easy bosses in the Blaze Crowd quests. You will most likely be able to solo them even as a beginner. I myself am a beginner, and was able to 1-shot those bosses, so each one took me ~5 seconds to finish. Just do quests in blaze crowds to replenish the scrolls you need to keep summoning Easy bosses over and over. Spamming them like that nets you a good amount of crystals to use in the crystal gacha. Now the thing about the crystal gacha is that it has a limited amount of alyssa coins available in it. You can check the contents of the gacha to see how many are remaining. Once you've collected them all, you can reset the gacha, and it will replenish the coins in there (possibly with even more). I only had to reset it once to finish, but I believe you can reset it 3 or 4 times.

Also you can choose to rescue battles that look like they will finish and have slots available in the Hard and Death modes. Look for ones that seem like they're actively being killed, join in and get a couple attacks in, and it should give you a fair bit of contribution points that also rewards you coins at set intervals. Basically the tabs in the blaze crowd quests show you progress on all the things that give you coins: under contribution points, orbs, and the crystal gacha thing. Working on completing a combination of those should easily get you the 500 coins.

Also, if you have a friend who actually plays that game, you can activate cheat mode and have them come and complete hard/death bosses for you. And they can also win conquest battles in your guild which nets you 20 coins for each win. One of the members in my union has been actively playing that game for a year+, so they were able to do these things to help.

Slashley
01-26-2018, 01:54 PM
VeryVoodoo also posted a quite good quick guide in the other thread about it.

onlyme
01-26-2018, 05:40 PM
Is the free shit good? That almost sounds like too much work. How long does it take to get those 300 coins if I've never played DP before? And how many days do I have?

That's not a problem to gather coins in DP. So far I didn't play DP before, in spite of the fact I've logged in regularly for 3 months (there was event for SSR Arcane with rewards when you logged in. And I was lazy ;) ). What is important, DP event started a bit later than KP one (2 days after KP - 24.01-30.01 PST). I've gathered 500 Alyssa coins I needed within first 2 days, and as You can see, still few days left (today I received all personal rewards for DP, so that's not a problem for new players). Conclusion in simply, it is worth to try. You just need to sacrifice some time...

Or maybe just 300, since getting 500 only nets you a crappy Dark SR.

SR Kami can be really usefull when someone don't buy gacha with real money (or pays rarely) or joined KP not much time ago. For example, after 4 months I got only 7 Dark Kami (but 3 R). So for people like me, in spite of the fact that I am really active in KP, Kami like those are worth. At least for now...

Kureru
01-26-2018, 06:22 PM
SR Kami can be really usefull when someone don't buy gacha with real money (or pays rarely) or joined KP not much time ago. For example, after 4 months I got only 7 Dark Kami (but 3 R). So for people like me, in spite of the fact that I am really active in KP, Kami like those are worth. At least for now...

The problem is that Pharol doesn't add anything to a team, meaning you need to have a good dark team already to make use of her. And if you have a good dark team already then adding one SR attacker doesn't change much. She is better than an R, but is it enough of a difference to make it worth playing DP. That's the question.

Cobblemaniac
01-27-2018, 07:52 AM
The problem is that Pharol doesn't add anything to a team, meaning you need to have a good dark team already to make use of her. And if you have a good dark team already then adding one SR attacker doesn't change much. She is better than an R, but is it enough of a difference to make it worth playing DP. That's the question.

If her stats and skills don't do her enough justice, perhaps her H scenes will. Otherwise think of it as some extra time investment for a 100 jewels. If that ain't worth it... well I rest my case, don't go for it.