PDA

View Full Version : [Event 33] Advent Battle vs Qiongqi + DP Crossover

Kitty
01-18-2018, 08:16 AM
After the current Union event ends, we'll have a longer break until the next event(s). <br />
Finally we'll not only have a longer break between events, but we'll have a break from using seeds/leaf too,...

Slashley
01-18-2018, 08:25 AM
One thing which is super important to note:

IF WE GET DAILY POTS IN THIS EVENT TOO
Then make sure to stack the fuck up on mats. Like, AT LEAST 350 of both bronze tokens. The next Advent we get will be Kyuuki's reprint, and that's months away!
EDIT: To be noted is that DMM version of this had 20 total pots, not daily pots. That's likely what we'll get too, but you never know with Nutaku.

LeCrestfallen
01-18-2018, 10:15 AM
niiice challenges with dark grid, easy :D

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Aww....damn, what SSL version does nutaku.net use? Cause I'm getting unsupported protocol errors trying to connect, which will be an issue for Dragon Providence. (I play the all-ages version of Kamihime Project, thus I normally use nutaku.com instead, which is working fine)

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 05:02 PM
How come the recommended kamihimes are wind for a wind event? Mix up this event with previous event?

Laventale
01-18-2018, 06:28 PM
Quick question.

Are we getting free SR himes as we did the last collab?

Kureru
01-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Well, here's the kamihime in the banner: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%AB

Judging by the last DP event I wouldn't call it "free".

didimelo100
01-18-2018, 09:23 PM
Finally another Wind Advent! Since i couldn't play the Quetzalcoatl event and my Garuda is so low level, i can finally get a "decent" Wind Eido to my Wind team Friends. About the DP crossover... Let them come! I've a 1kk deck on DP so i'll not struggle to complete this crossover. Anyway... Good luck everyone!

Kureru
01-18-2018, 09:44 PM
Finally another Wind Advent! Since i couldn't play the Quetzalcoatl event and my Garuda is so low level, i can finally get a "decent" Wind Eido to my Wind team Friends. About the DP crossover... Let them come! I've a 1kk deck on DP so i'll not struggle to complete this crossover. Anyway... Good luck everyone!

I'd take low level Garuda over max level Qiong Qi any day. Get Qiong Qi anyway because it has high attack, but don't make it your main.

bmj420420
01-18-2018, 11:18 PM
I haven't really been around for a collab before, what free units (Kamihime/Eidolons) can we expect? And by playing the other game, are there any rewards to get in this game?

Laventale
01-19-2018, 05:51 AM
I haven't really been around for a collab before, what free units (Kamihime/Eidolons) can we expect? And by playing the other game, are there any rewards to get in this game?

Since this is a crossover, we will (most likely) get 2 SR himes up for grabs, 1 SSR eidolon, 1 SSR weapon (a bow, I believe), 2 SR weapons and a lot of Mats (Like P souls, tickets, Draconic shards, etc)

bigblackcock
01-19-2018, 05:57 AM
Since this is a crossover, we will (most likely) get 2 SR himes up for grabs, 1 SSR eidolon, 1 SSR weapon (a bow, I believe), 2 SR weapons and a lot of Mats (Like P souls, tickets, Draconic shards, etc)
it'll be more like the first collid with dragon providence and not like koihime crosserver.
back then you did some tasks related to kamihime- got reward for dragon providence game
did dragon providence missions- got rewards for kamihime game
but this time it looks different and have something to do with coins...

Slashley
01-19-2018, 06:18 AM
Since this is a crossover, we will (most likely) get 2 SR himes up for grabs, 1 SSR eidolon, 1 SSR weapon (a bow, I believe), 2 SR weapons and a lot of Mats (Like P souls, tickets, Draconic shards, etc)Uuuh no. I posted the rewards in another thread:

So realistically, we're talking:
1x R Eidolon
1x SR Eidolon
1x R Hime weapon you've drawn a hundred times with Gems
1x 10 pull which will get you absolutely nothing
1x SR Dark Hime who is only good for 100 Jewels.

Laventale
01-19-2018, 07:03 AM
I stand corrected.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 07:40 AM
Has DP had any similar events to the objective of the one expected for this crossover event? As in this coin collecting stuff, not the actual crossover. If anyone knows, can you tell us how the DP event is expected to work and how long it should take to meet the crossover quota?

sanahtlig
01-19-2018, 08:03 AM
can you tell us how the DP event is expected to work and how long it should take to meet the crossover quota?
Without knowing what the quotas will be this is impossible to answer. The previous quota for DP players included a mission to clear an Ultimate in KamiPro. During a Raid event. As you can imagine, this led to much confusion. For KamiPro players, there was a goal to kill Raid bosses, except you had to land the final blow. As a new player against much stronger bosses. Expect the goals this time around to be similarly nonsensical, as if they were designed by people who don't play either game. Which they are.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 09:44 AM
One of the posts above has an image of the needed amount of coins for each reward.

Slashley
01-19-2018, 09:53 AM
One of the posts above has an image of the needed amount of coins for each reward.Though, we don't know how exactly you earn these coins. They could be something assholetastic like "1 coin - complete a weekly quest!" for all we know.

Only time will get us the specifics. Hopefully, we won't have the "only last hit counts!" fiasco again.

sanahtlig
01-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Uuuh no. I posted the rewards in another thread:

So realistically, we're talking:
1x R Eidolon
1x SR Eidolon
1x R Hime weapon you've drawn a hundred times with Gems
1x 10 pull which will get you absolutely nothing
1x SR Dark Hime who is only good for 100 Jewels.
I remember the rewards from the previous crossover being quite a bit better than this. Got at least 2x 10-chain Gatchas, which were worth 6000 Jewels alone. These rewards are barely worth participating, considering the quests could be bugged like last time and require hours of unnecessary stumbling around an unfamiliar interface trying to figure out how to do something that might be impossible or nearly impossible.

Dari
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
I just hope the crossover will be friendly for new players, last time I played a crossover was FKG x PPS and new players had almost 0 chance to get the not shit tier rewards.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 01:17 PM

The differences in reward is already explained, so I just want to add on this:
Remember that this particular collaboration didn't happen on DMM. This is a Nutaku-original. Hence it ought to follow the same basic idea as previous Nutaku-original crossovers.
The next collab on DMM (and thus, working similarly to the Koihime Musou collab) happened last May. It was with Valkyrie Romance.

Kureru
01-23-2018, 12:30 AM
Log on and hit Rag, see TWO rainbow chests. Sweet, I got something!

I feel scammed.

Laventale
01-23-2018, 12:39 AM
Log on and hit Rag, see TWO rainbow chests. Sweet, I got something!

I feel scammed.

More Draconic shards, man.

Aidoru
01-23-2018, 12:42 AM
Ragnarok was quite easy, at least for me compared to previous Advent Ragnaroks. I didn't use her but I'd suggest SR Amon to avoid paralyze from rage overdrive if you think you'll have trouble with it, if you don't have Sol.

DP cross over items drop in rainbow chests so don't get your hopes that you got a weapon or eidolon drop.
Ragnarok gave x40.
Ultimate gave x20. (25 runs)
Expert gave x15. (34 runs)
Standard gave x10. (50 runs)
Beginner x5. (100 runs)
So should take about 1000 stamina regardless of which one you take to meet the 500 items needed all the rewards. One route will just require less or more effort than the others. Doubt any DP player playing for the first time can handle expert or higher.

Now we need to see how the DP side is handling coins.

edit: Seems log in bonus gives them too, so minus another 100 needed for DP players.

Slashley
01-23-2018, 01:04 AM
Those Plat chests are cruel. You expect great things aaaaaaand it's just Rupie.
Ragnarok was quite easy, at least for me compared to previous Advent Ragnaroks.--Yeah, seriously. After T4 Accessory quests, this Rag felt like a joke.

"Hmm... what do I bring? ... -50% Def Hercules Fire team? Eh, why not."
"Okay, here we g- OH FUCK I forgot there's no trash so no Burst for -10% Def! And I forgot to bring heals! AND Black Propaganda! I didn't think this through at all!!!"
"Fuck fuck fuck fu- wait, she has no HP at all...?"

I mean, my Fire team is strong, but turn1 Stun was quite unexpected. Used Yamaraja for instant Rage, which got Acala to Nuke her. Effectively started the fight with the boss half dead.

JStar
01-23-2018, 08:03 AM
DP cross over items drop in rainbow chests so don't get your hopes that you got a weapon or eidolon drop.

Talk about hopes...

About 1 hour after the event begins:

Edit: And just 5 minuts ago:

Edit 2: And, just now...

sanahtlig
01-23-2018, 08:39 AM
I'm reasonably confident I could auto Ragnarok. Ultimate, however, is another story. Think I might have to seriously nerf my DPS to make the CDs line up. Maybe I should try with my Wind team...

sanahtlig
01-23-2018, 09:20 AM
I managed to beat Ultimate on Auto by subbing out all my SSRs for SRs, using double HP/character ATK eidolons, and putting Sol and Cthulhu in reserve. Probably the hardest challenge of this event.

Aidoru
01-23-2018, 09:24 AM
I've gotten the bug where the eidolon icons disappear and my himes can't use any skills and only auto attack/burst 3 times today while doing auto battle on Ultimates. I have to refresh my browser just to fix this. I'm more worried about this occurring more frequently, especially when I'm doing something else.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 09:39 AM
Oh, seems like the DP side will ask for you to participate in Blaze Cloud and Elemental Battles. I think Elemental Battles are just the bog standard regularly scheduled PVP matches? If it's just a matter of participating, shouldn't be hard beyond fitting in your schedule (ok, bit harder for me right now). If it's a matter of winning, then it's a question of whether your opponent is active or not... :P
As for Blaze Cloud though, ehhhh. Blaze Cloud can be both time consuming and luck dependent. Think of it as kind of similar to raid fights here; big boss fights that other people can join in. I really hope that it won't require farming the highest difficulty of boss fights, as those are outrageously durable (and/or I have no idea what I'm doing). In the past, I've tried soloing the highest difficulty, spend nearly an hour, and still not come close to killing it on my own. Better to furiously refresh the list and jump in on other fights that you can see are making progress :P
(and I can solo the 2nd highest difficulty with no problem, IIRC)

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 10:12 AM
Is there any way to play DP without having to go to Nutaku.net? Basically, is there a version on Nutaku.com? Or a way to turn off all of the you-know-what on Nutaku.net?

bigblackcock
01-23-2018, 10:13 AM
ragnarok attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0285gBFg4

Slashley
01-23-2018, 10:14 AM
I managed to beat Ultimate on Auto by subbing out all my SSRs for SRs, using double HP/character ATK eidolons, and putting Sol and Cthulhu in reserve. Probably the hardest challenge of this event.If you ask me, the hardest challenge is time management. Daily things to do in Kamihime currently:
4 runs of Ultimate (160 AP)
1 run of Ragnarok (0 AP)
3 runs of Accessories (105 AP)
1 run of daily dungeon (25 AP)

290 AP, or 14.5 hours worth of AP regen daily. I use like 20 hours of AP regen every day, but that's still slightly annoying. Considering how little I can spare to the event itself, I guess I'll get the SSRs on the re-run in just three months from now. And I milked Mastema dry, so I have zero need to spend AP on that side.
(and I can solo the 2nd highest difficulty with no problem, IIRC)And your power rating in BP is what? 100k? 1m? 2m?
ragnarok attempt: --After watching just a couple of seconds:
3 SSRs on the team
Belial

I don't think this is going to be an "attempt", this should be a massacre.

Zuka
01-23-2018, 10:17 AM
I'm completely confused about the DP part. I've never played it before and started only because of this event in Kamihime. I have 80 overall level and about 358k of cc, but... Honestly, the interface there is so bad, I have no idea what I'm doing xD

Can someone explain what exactly can new players do there to even start collecting coins for KHP please?

Slashley
01-23-2018, 10:20 AM
-- Can someone explain what exactly can new players do there to even start collecting coins for KHP please?We don't know the exact details. Wait two days for the event to start on DP side.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 10:23 AM
My Blaze Crowd deck is.... 827,666 apparently. 19/20 slots filled as it looks like I need to raise my max cost. 3 LRs, 2 GRs, 9 SSRs, 5 SRs; may have to do some changing around if I can be arsed. Probably won't though; can't stand the game anymore as is.

Aidoru
01-23-2018, 11:23 AM
I think SR Amon is bugging out my team. Tried 3 times running ultimate on auto battle with her in my party and I get the unusable skill/eidolon bug during the 2nd to 3rd stage transition. Had to refresh browser every time. Swapped out Amon and it's back to working fine so far.

If it matters, I'm using Joan, Amaterasu, Brynhildr and Uriel. I had Amon but swapped her out for Nergal.

Anyone else experiencing similar issue?

LeCrestfallen
01-23-2018, 11:29 AM
ragnarok attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx0285gBFg4

This seems like firing rockets after a rat ~~

Laventale
01-23-2018, 12:44 PM
I love this event already.

http://puu.sh/z81OU/678d87d2ef.png

th3 fr4gil3
01-23-2018, 12:56 PM
I think SR Amon is bugging out my team. Tried 3 times running ultimate on auto battle with her in my party and I get the unusable skill/eidolon bug during the 2nd to 3rd stage transition. Had to refresh browser every time. Swapped out Amon and it's back to working fine so far.

If it matters, I'm using Joan, Amaterasu, Brynhildr and Uriel. I had Amon but swapped her out for Nergal.

Anyone else experiencing similar issue?

Tried running it in an Incognito window? that fixed the constant time outs i was getting on my mobile so might help other issues.

th3 fr4gil3
01-23-2018, 01:08 PM
I'm reasonably confident I could auto Ragnarok. Ultimate, however, is another story. Think I might have to seriously nerf my DPS to make the CDs line up. Maybe I should try with my Wind team...

aye, that the issue i had when i ran my dark team against ult, blew through the first 2 stages in 3 turns and got the full brunt of the raging OD taking out 2 himes and mordred. got wiped with less than 5% hp left on her. ><
so just went auto attacks to last stage and then switched to auto ability for next run.

BigBobs
01-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Debating who to use in this event, my dark team (Mordred, amon unleashed, awakened susanoo, hades, sol) which has nearly all SSR accessories and highly leveled weapons, or my fire team (mordred, amaterasu, acala, svarog, ?? awakened gaia or sol maybe?, or regular amon) with decent equipment, but not nearly as focused.

Using my dark team would at least get me started on my susanoo leveling

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 05:02 PM
Considering how easy the event is, I don't think it matters. Just use whatever and whoever you want to level on sub, or main slot if strong enough.

LeCrestfallen
01-23-2018, 05:31 PM
Debating who to use in this event, my dark team (Mordred, amon unleashed, awakened susanoo, hades, sol) which has nearly all SSR accessories and highly leveled weapons, or my fire team (mordred, amaterasu, acala, svarog, ?? awakened gaia or sol maybe?, or regular amon) with decent equipment, but not nearly as focused.

Using my dark team would at least get me started on my susanoo leveling

If your dark team is strong enough to clear the event, just use it? Do almost all events with my dark team since its simply not needed to go out of my way to strengthen another team that i rarely use. who knows when i will hit a brick wall where dark can not carry anymore, and till then i should have developed my other grids.

sanahtlig
01-23-2018, 05:38 PM
If you ask me, the hardest challenge is time management. Daily things to do in Kamihime currently:
4 runs of Ultimate (160 AP)
1 run of Ragnarok (0 AP)
3 runs of Accessories (105 AP)
1 run of daily dungeon (25 AP)

290 AP, or 14.5 hours worth of AP regen daily. I use like 20 hours of AP regen every day, but that's still slightly annoying. Considering how little I can spare to the event itself, I guess I'll get the SSRs on the re-run in just three months from now. And I milked Mastema dry, so I have zero need to spend AP on that side.
I have to farm this event for my Wind team, which I actually use. I don't even have enough elemental cores to run all the Rank 4 Accessory Quests, and since I can't spare AP for Daily Quests, I'm stuck running the Rank 3s. The Accessory grind is long-term, so missing out on a few Rank 4s to farm the occasional Advent isn't a big deal. I just need to farm the Water Rank 4, and I have a 3-week stash of elemental cores set aside for that. I have enough half-elixirs (850) that burning a few to get the event SSR weapon on top of the Accessory Quests isn't a big deal. Ultimate and Ragnarok are autoable, so I shouldn't need to spend more actual time than usual playing, which is a big plus.

bmj420420
01-23-2018, 07:25 PM
Can someone link a full picture of the DP characters on the right side of the info banner (where Kyuki is on the left)? I'm interested in what their full art looks like.

WhatIconceal
01-23-2018, 08:14 PM
thats Sodom and Gomorrah, not sure if there's other art except for card (and H-scenes)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvvh4QJUEAAqbNt.jpg:large

bmj420420
01-23-2018, 08:20 PM
thanks for the picture!

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 07:16 AM
Blaze Crowds doesn't seem to bad, it basically plays like kamihime raids where you need to find items to start the raid. Though having people join you might be an issue. Because of this, If you're just starting, the losest difficulty may be all you can handle. You're going to need to run a ton though. Not only was it more costly to initiate but also seems to have a worse drops ratio towards the amount of effort put in.You also have the option of joining other via rescue.

Dailies give a few coins but requires you complete all dailies, one should involve conquest battles which is a guild based mechanic that can only be done twice a day. If you can't find a guild, may be best to just stay in your own and use your own hours.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 10:42 AM
How/When do the rewards move between games?

Zuka
01-24-2018, 11:21 AM
Fortunately it may not be as bad and hard to get as some of us feared. I, being a complete newbie in DP, have already managed to gather total of 82 coins, mainly through this Blaze Crowd thingy in a matter of 1 hour or so.

Coconut
01-24-2018, 12:03 PM
The first Alyssa coins are the fastest, unfortunately.

Main sources of Alyssa coins seem to be the Blaze Crowd (raid) orbs (souls) and crystal gacha (raid gacha). So what I did was quest until I was almost at level up (exp bar almost full), spend the AP+scrolls on easies to solo, spend BP on hard/death to leech orbs, go back to quest to level up and repeat ad nauseum.

Komo311
01-24-2018, 02:35 PM
it wasn't really this difficult.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 02:56 PM
it wasn't really this difficult.In before you actually only have 300 coins, which shows Pharos as "won" even though she's (probably) not.

Kitty
01-24-2018, 03:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxzeUpE5xE&ab_channel=MuYing

recorded my ragnarok battle + also got to 500+ alyssa coins in DP
so easy lol... :cool: ...and helping nooby with DP too!

blubbergott
01-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Question: Do I just exchange the Demonic Cores from rag for grails or is there/will there be a better use for them? Grails really doesn't feel like that great of a reward. :P

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 07:04 PM
Ok, was barely able to clear Ragnarok without an Elixir today with:
Cassiopeia (Black Propaganda), Amon, Baphomet, Nergal, Konohana Sakuya, as well as Acala and Sun Quan being backup.
Crom Cruach (at 40% assault/15% hp) and Fafnir (40%), and ~72% or so assault from weapon grid IIRC
My Acala has ~37k atk while everybody else is in the 30-32k range

The... sub-par damage of a full burst including three R's is noticable :P

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Question: Do I just exchange the Demonic Cores from rag for grails or is there/will there be a better use for them? Grails really doesn't feel like that great of a reward. :P

Save the cores for when you can turn them in for draconic eye shards. They should be in the reprint version of the exchange.

Slashley
01-25-2018, 02:03 AM
Save the cores for when you can turn them in for draconic eye shards. They should be in the reprint version of the exchange.They should've been in this one too...

Anyway, R Grails aren't worth anything. You save like, ~2600 Gems with each of those. So don't buy those.
I believe you'll need Cores for the Advent level 150 SSR limit breaks in the future, 5 per Advent. So combined with the Dragonic Eyes, you'll need 11 of them per Advent, but you can only earn ~7-9 per event (without lucky double Core drops). That will slowly but surely eat your surplus.

nonsensei
01-25-2018, 05:28 AM
I made a ragnarok vid,too. My fire team at least doesn't reek of whaling. :sweat:

https://youtu.be/58wqohj10vU

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:39 PM
So having never played DP before is there a point in learning how to play to get the SR kamihime reward? Or is it impossible to do so at this point? I've afk logged in DP for the past few months if that helps.

VeryVoodoo
01-26-2018, 01:47 PM
So having never played DP before is there a point in learning how to play to get the SR kamihime reward? Or is it impossible to do so at this point? I've afk logged in DP for the past few months if that helps.
Not at all impossible. The 500 Alyssa coins can be completed even by brand new players to the game. Just requires a tiny bit of grinding. I completed it in a few hours spread out across just 1 day, and the only time I've ever put into DP were the couple days I spent on it during the last crossover they had, in order to complete that one as well. I guess it does require a bit of knowledge to go about the best route to do so though.

So here's my advice from what I've gleaned: the best way to quickly complete it as a beginner is to spam the Easy bosses in the Blaze Crowd quests. You will most likely be able to solo them even as a beginner. I myself am a beginner, and was able to 1-shot those bosses, so each one took me ~5 seconds to finish. Just do quests in blaze crowds to replenish the scrolls you need to keep summoning Easy bosses over and over. Spamming them like that nets you a good amount of crystals to use in the crystal gacha. Now the thing about the crystal gacha is that it has a limited amount of alyssa coins available in it. You can check the contents of the gacha to see how many are remaining. Once you've collected them all, you can reset the gacha, and it will replenish the coins in there (possibly with even more). I only had to reset it once to finish, but I believe you can reset it 3 or 4 times.

Also you can choose to rescue battles that look like they will finish and have slots available in the Hard and Death modes. Look for ones that seem like they're actively being killed, join in and get a couple attacks in, and it should give you a fair bit of contribution points that also rewards you coins at set intervals. Basically the tabs in the blaze crowd quests show you progress on all the things that give you coins: under contribution points, orbs, and the crystal gacha thing. Working on completing a combination of those should easily get you the 500 coins.

Also, if you have a friend who actually plays that game, you can activate cheat mode and have them come and complete hard/death bosses for you. And they can also win conquest battles in your guild which nets you 20 coins for each win. One of the members in my union has been actively playing that game for a year+, so they were able to do these things to help.

mustafa
01-26-2018, 01:51 PM
you just need to:
1. join Blaze Crowd,
2. press"Rescue" button,
3. chose a battle to join in,
4.attack one time and... go back to Blaze Crowd (point #1) and so on and so on

then just collect drops (gift box icon) with some time you`ll earn your coins

ilikelolis
01-27-2018, 06:41 PM
Any idea on how to find out how many Alyssa coins you have obtained? Can't find it on the inventory

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 06:50 PM
On DP, you can see the banners on the left right? Scroll down and click the last banner.

ilikelolis
01-27-2018, 06:56 PM
On DP, you can see the banners on the left right? Scroll down and click the last banner.

Thanks for that :D

Kitty
01-28-2018, 02:54 PM
Thanks for that :D

go away no pedos allowed on my thread

ilikelolis
01-28-2018, 09:33 PM
go away no pedos allowed on my thread

me no pedo dont worry me gucci

Unregistered
01-29-2018, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys. Managed to get 500 in two days. But to the other new people out there. Do NOT retreat after doing a rescue, just click return to blaze crowd. Or you won't get rewarded for participating.

fucka
01-29-2018, 12:33 PM
A question about DP,
The skill description says extreme, significant, greatly or tremendous , does anyone know which one is higher?

WhatIconceal
01-29-2018, 06:06 PM
for active skills (front or rear line)

for passive (support, 3rd skill), "slightly" is x1.5, "greatly" is x2.25, others x1.75; more info here (https://1drv.ms/x/s!Am8yl5Y0e8meb8XR-edaCuYKAzo)

Aidoru
01-30-2018, 08:59 PM
3300 rupies by the end. Barely even bothered running the last 3 or so days of the event, just ran enough to get the 5 clear daily and Ragnarok. No motivation for this event I guess.

Iverna
01-30-2018, 09:07 PM
Welp, I've found what annoys me the most about Kamihime. Made enough for my last Kyuki 1 minute before the event finished...why doesn't even shop last after the event closes, at least a bit. :(

Kureru
01-30-2018, 09:08 PM
Welp, I've found what annoys me the most about Kamihime. Made enough for my last Kyuki 1 minute before the event finished...why doesn't even shop last after the event closes, at least a bit. :(

Sub Menu (on the right)->Shop->Material Exchange->Events

Iverna
01-30-2018, 09:09 PM
Sub Menu (on the right)->Shop->Material Exchange->Events

WOW. That is good to know, heh. Thank you!

VeryVoodoo
01-30-2018, 09:10 PM
Welp, I've found what annoys me the most about Kamihime. Made enough for my last Kyuki 1 minute before the event finished...why doesn't even shop last after the event closes, at least a bit. :( The shop is still there. From the submenu bar on the right side, click Shop > Materials Exchange > Events Tab. The shop lasts until March 1st as well.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 02:38 AM
Does anyone know if the tickets you from this event will expire? I don't want to use them now.

blubbergott
02-12-2018, 03:39 AM
Inventory -> Items -> Tickets -> click them

th3 fr4gil3
02-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Does anyone know if the tickets you from this event will expire? I don't want to use them now.

only 10 draw guaranteed SR does, but it's months away.