PDA

View Full Version : Strapon Magic Forest

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 11:32 AM
What you guys think about the Hero get it in the ass by a strapon?would you like more scenes like this?

sniddy
01-18-2018, 01:24 PM
...Lets not feed this troll people...

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 06:42 PM
This really happen,in final chapter of Magic Forest

sniddy
01-19-2018, 02:06 PM
OK if you're not a troll it caused an epic turdstorming when it came out - so, it's a topic that I'd frown on

Personally, not an issue, some big issue

Neowarden
01-31-2018, 01:27 PM
What you guys think about the Hero get it in the ass by a strapon?would you like more scenes like this?

Made me quit the game for about six months . I come back to see the changes. But the villain in the next zone gets pegged too and is mocked for it. To add to the joy in the Final Fantasy parody the MC Kisses Bunny just after she gave a blowjob and has swallowed the load a guy he hates.

This just made me quit again. Just came to check if anybody commented.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Made me quit the game for about six months . I come back to see the changes. But the villain in the next zone gets pegged too and is mocked for it. To add to the joy in the Final Fantasy parody the MC Kisses Bunny just after she gave a blowjob and swallows the load a guy he hates.

This just made me quit again. Just came to check if anybody commented.

wow that seriously makes me want to puke. devs leave gay stuff to gayharem

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 08:15 AM

I personally don't like it either. But I'll play devil's advocate here. There're some straight guys out there that like stimulation on there g spot in there ass. The devs are just trying to appeal to all different types of fetishes. I'm sure lots of Guys don't like BDSM but it's in the game. So bashing them won't do you any good. If you don't like it then just ignore it once you get past the chapter.

-Shadow

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 04:05 PM
I personally don't like it either. But I'll play devil's advocate here. There're some straight guys out there that like stimulation on there g spot in there ass. The devs are just trying to appeal to all different types of fetishes. I'm sure lots of Guys don't like BDSM but it's in the game. So bashing them won't do you any good. If you don't like it then just ignore it once you get past the chapter.

-Shadow

Thanks for the advise Shadow. didn't mean to bash the creators for exploring different fetishes.
i didn't know that there were enough straight guys that enjoy taking in in their butt and drinking semen to warrant it in this straight version of the HH game.
another reminder i should have more open mind and i'll just try to ignore it when i run into it in the game

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the advise Shadow. didn't mean to bash the creators for exploring different fetishes.
i didn't know that there were enough straight guys that enjoy taking in in their butt and drinking semen to warrant it in this straight version of the HH game.
another reminder i should have more open mind and i'll just try to ignore it when i run into it in the game

Well I never said drinking semen, but as long as you understand that they're just appealing to different people then its all good. That could be another reason they made the gay harem version. So that can get a broader audience. Im sure there were a few bisexual people that play both now.

Besides the devs been getting too much heat and criticism a lot within the last few months. Why get mad at a little thing like that lol

-Shadow

sniddy
02-03-2018, 02:42 AM
OK if you're not a troll it caused an epic turdstorming when it came out - so, it's a topic that I'd frown on

Personally, not an issue, some big issue

Called it!

Neowarden
02-04-2018, 01:05 AM

I fixed the original because I phrased it poorly. Parodying FFVIII the MC has a rival and Bunny decides to interfere by having a threesome .MC goes botton the other getts a blowjob from bunny after both blow their loads she changes position and what the MC does? He kisses Bunny. You can guess what that kiss tasted like.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 08:09 PM
I fixed the original because I phrased it poorly. Parodying FFVIII the MC has a rival and Bunny decides to interfere by having a threesome .MC goes botton the other getts a blowjob from bunny after both blow their loads she changes position and what the MC does? He kisses Bunny. You can guess what that kiss tasted like.

semen flavored kisses...
i posted earlier that if it was me i would feel like throwing up after drinking semen, but after reading others post here i realized that there are number of strait guys who fantasize about taking in in their butt and drinking semen.
thanks for clarification tho'
at least mmf threesome didn't have any dicks going into MC

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Well I never said drinking semen, but as long as you understand that they're just appealing to different people then its all good. That could be another reason they made the gay harem version. So that can get a broader audience. Im sure there were a few bisexual people that play both now.

right ye are, laddy :)

jacky1x5
11-14-2019, 08:38 PM
They are not pleasing all difference fetishes as most of the fake bdsm is just the misconception of bdsm. Also after all this time they have yet to add Eugenie in her true form which Im sure is a bigger fetish than pegging or snowballing. I think the reason has to do with the writer being gay as the 5 star legendary know all writer in both games is him or his genderbend.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 06:34 AM
It's a shame though, that there isn't a version with MC that's a woman.

Buttviking
02-20-2020, 07:17 AM
It's a shame though, that there isn't a version with MC that's a woman.

True, I`d play that :grin:

Unregistered
02-22-2020, 05:31 PM
Welp, some scenes would turn into gangbangs.

dirtyveggie
03-07-2020, 05:49 AM
OMG, you have childish problems, really... "Tfu, this guy kissed his girl, after she gave a blowjob, gaaaay!". I personally really enjoy kissing my girl after she perform some good oral work with happy ending. It's some sweet reward for her etc... and it's not even remotely gay, you still kissed a GIRL. The same with strap-on, i want to do it in some future, but it's not gay, since you are not fucking with men, are you? I love that devs are not ashamed to put that kind of stuff in here. After all, this story is kind of about exploring your sexuality also.

So grow up, kids.

Buttviking
03-11-2020, 05:22 AM
OMG, you have childish problems, really... "Tfu, this guy kissed his girl, after she gave a blowjob, gaaaay!". I personally really enjoy kissing my girl after she perform some good oral work with happy ending. It's some sweet reward for her etc... and it's not even remotely gay, you still kissed a GIRL. The same with strap-on, i want to do it in some future, but it's not gay, since you are not fucking with men, are you? I love that devs are not ashamed to put that kind of stuff in here. After all, this story is kind of about exploring your sexuality also.

So grow up, kids.

Maybe they could release a vanilla version of the game where the sex is vaginal intercourse trough a hole in the covers only :rofl:

Unregistered
03-12-2020, 02:32 AM
Nobody is saying anything about things being 'gay' lol.
I'm a big girl personally and I just want a game that like, would be more for girls? xD Why you can't have a sexy female protagonist that gets attention from guys and girls alike? xD
They tried doing something like that in Phantasma but that game is dead so.

jacky1x5
03-12-2020, 07:03 AM
This dev isnt for doing that kind of work unless its a new way to drain wallets. In gayharem ask why is bunny not a bear well because that would mean that the game would have to have work done so the easy way was to just make the game a mirror world. In idea a girl hero version would just take the cast from both or just gayharem but the problem would be that the scenes would have to be overhauled to have the mc getting banged as Im guessing the pegged in haremheroes is when that MC first took it in the butt.Plus since they made the clicker game they are now seemly putting more of their focus into that as the current world plot in hh is a mist and in h clicker its also about a mist.

Unregistered
09-19-2022, 01:35 PM
I would love to see more pegging scenes in the game.

In fact, they could rescue the experience with Queen Titania to create a situation for the hero.