PDA

View Full Version : 3 girls for 7 days,this is possible?

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 10:23 AM
So ... The second event of this month brings 3 girls to be abandoned by the bosses, but with only seven days for them to fall. Do you think this is possible?

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 01:11 PM
more then likely not, for 2 reasons. 1 drop rates are super low. 2 I think the event is bugged. I am missing only 1 of these girls, and she not showing up as possible win from drop for me. The others I got from past events so these girls will come back again. This is Revival event. SO they will be back, again. looks like they took my suggesting of making affection items drop-able on events like this. But I have a feeling there drop rates are as bad as the girls as I have not gotten on of those yet.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
more then likely not, for 2 reasons. 1 drop rates are super low. 2 I think the event is bugged. I am missing only 1 of these girls, and she not showing up as possible win from drop for me. The others I got from past events so these girls will come back again. This is Revival event. SO they will be back, again. looks like they took my suggesting of making affection items drop-able on events like this. But I have a feeling there drop rates are as bad as the girls as I have not gotten on of those yet.

Yeah...I think it's bugged too,or my luck is a shit.I lost the three girl in the last time,and I probably going to lost they again

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 02:41 PM
At least one person on discord dropped the 3 of them today, so, yes, it's doable, if you're lucky.
Drop rate for legendary items are higher than the event girl drop rate (but still low).
Legendary items on boss during event might be just for this event, so don't expect to get this same feature during the next ones.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 04:08 AM
seems the mini events use a different code or something. Last event i had both girls in 1 day. this event i'm on day 3 and 0 of 3 so far.

SamRei
01-23-2018, 07:19 AM
seems the mini events use a different code or something. Last event i had both girls in 1 day. this event i'm on day 3 and 0 of 3 so far.

Get back into your time machine and back to day2 like everyone else

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 09:27 AM

It's same code and same drop rate for each event girl, whatever the event. You were just lucky with last event :)

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Sorry first post was a typo, day 2. But the previous mini event I didn't get any girls, and other people were having similar bad luck. If they use the same some, seems odd that more people have bad luck with the mini-events.

Captain Alvord
01-24-2018, 10:54 AM
I've already dropped two of three mini event boss girls. Working on that third one now. So far its looking like its possible to me

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 04:11 PM
no drops until now

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 05:09 PM
none in 100+ battles

Dari
01-24-2018, 05:39 PM
Same here, total bullshit, the only reason these revival events exist so the devs can get a break. More girls, less time, same chances to drop, who the fuck thought this is a good idea? In other games revival means you will get the thing you missed in the past, here you get even less chance to get it.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 03:35 AM
who the fuck thought this is a good idea?
Those who dropped some of the girls, maybe? That means... well, a lot of people, judging from Discord and the game forum.
Just because you had no luck so far doesn't make the whole thing a bad idea.

Nothsor
01-25-2018, 07:27 PM
hmmm, day 4 almost over and still no girls. Same luck as the previous mini event. Seems all I'm destined to get is the lame outfit.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 05:55 AM
In other special events I've had reasonable luck, sometimes cutting it close, but this one feels just like the odds were tweaked lower. Hundreds of battles, 0 new girls (event or otherwise), over the last 6 days. I get that the odds are low but lately it's feeling more and more just useless. Especially if I spend some kobans for recharging my combat bar (did that a couple times) but that didn't help a bit either. Since there's no story progression and no way to spend my energy either, everything just feels stagnant.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 09:27 AM
I was able to get Spring Spirit to drop today but since we have 2/3 days left I won't bother with Cupid-chan. I've got too many girls to max out. Does anyone know the drop rate on the epic affection items?

-Shadow

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 11:54 AM
no drops until now
Two girls drop for me Tonight....
Just one more

BgSt
01-26-2018, 05:04 PM
I get ~60 troll battles a day (use up all my fight energy except when I sleep) so I've beaten Dark Lord 250+ times this event, and still no Cupid Chan drop. Goddamn RNG. :(

I do wonder if they've tweaked the odds a bit lower this event, to "encourage" people to buy the discounted energy refills.

Nothsor
01-26-2018, 06:30 PM
Finally got my first drop today, Spring Spirit. Maybe i'll get lucky and get a second before the event is over

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 02:43 AM
I've spent the entire time trying to get the valentines day girl. The entire time. Still haven't.

I have a distinct impression they lowered the chance even more for this event. Even in regular battles, after this many I would have gotten one of the regular harem by now.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 10:09 AM
I get ~60 troll battles a day (use up all my fight energy except when I sleep) so I've beaten Dark Lord 250+ times this event, and still no Cupid Chan drop. Goddamn RNG. :(

I do wonder if they've tweaked the odds a bit lower this event, to "encourage" people to buy the discounted energy refills.

I've spent the entire time trying to get the valentines day girl. The entire time. Still haven't.

I have a distinct impression they lowered the chance even more for this event. Even in regular battles, after this many I would have gotten one of the regular harem by now.

Every single event, there are some people with bad luck wondering if they reduced the drop rate. The answer from the dev team is the same as always: no, they didn't lower it (cf. Discord). You're just in a bad streak of luck.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 01:33 PM
Every single event, there are some people with bad luck wondering if they reduced the drop rate. The answer from the dev team is the same as always: no, they didn't lower it (cf. Discord). You're just in a bad streak of luck.

Which would be the easily acceptable answer, if I hadn't run 300 fights against cupid-chan.

I've *never* had any other drop take that many. I'm seeing WAY more people this time around experiencing the same thing.

'Sides, frankly? The devs have no reason to admit if they changed the drop rate. It would only piss people off. And they have no requirement to say it, either. Don't forget they do this to make money.

SamRei
01-28-2018, 03:28 PM
The drop rate is too low in general I guess. I did get Cupid rather fast, but the other 6 days, no luck at all.

Unregistered
01-29-2018, 07:00 AM
The drop rate is too low in general I guess. I did get Cupid rather fast, but the other 6 days, no luck at all.

This is the main issue, that is constantly brought up, and never acknowledged by the Devs. The drop rate is terrible, and they don't care.

wthvr
01-30-2018, 03:48 AM
for a 2 week event it actually is fine, for 1 week not so much. I literally got every event girl on every event I fully participated. Survival events should give the possibility to get girls you missed out because you either didnt play when the respective event was running or didnt get lucky. In theory revival events are reoccurend, so next year you will get a shot at the girls again. Hence only a 1 week span.